[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I need help with doing something that has to do with time, but
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 178
Thread images: 8
File: time_travel.jpg (87 KB, 510x336) Image search: [Google]
time_travel.jpg
87 KB, 510x336
I need help with doing something that has to do with time, but it's not necessarily time travel. I'd like to find a way to send my conscious back in time to when I was younger, but with the memories I currently have now. Then i would just continue to live my life from that point. So it's not really physical time travel, it's more mental. Anyone know how I could accomplish something like that?
>>
>>17664714

You took Steins;Gate too seriously senpai
>>
>>17664714
I have no idea.

I know you can go back and re-experience old memories but to go back and time and change them? Not so sure about that one.
>>
>>17664778
How do you re-experience memories?
>>
>>17664714
Bump
>>
I'm interested in this too
>>
File: 1394395264253.jpg (86 KB, 640x512) Image search: [Google]
1394395264253.jpg
86 KB, 640x512
please b a gud thred
>>
Astral projection yo. Go to past lives if you want also.
>>
>>17665112
Elaborate plz
>>
>>17664874
Meditation.

You need to meditate a lot and get to a point where you feel like you're sort of in your body, but not. It depends on the person how this can happen so chanting, humming, sitting, lighting incense, it can all help someone get there. Once you're in that trance-like state you simply ask or demand what you want to see. I always state it as a "I want to see x" and then there I go. It works for seeing future events, past life events as well as that. Future events won't necessarily happen the way that you think, but there is a certain amount of fate entwined with it.
>>
>>17665121
I will also add that visualization is key here. In order to see events you must be good at visualizing things in your mind. What helps for this is reading fiction books, so you can create the events in your mind's eye and visualizing as you meditate. I like to visualize myself meditating in a forest glen but that is my personal preference.
>>
>>17665130
What kind of lighting in a room is optimal for you, anon?
>>
By going back and changing even one thing, you'd be fucking up your present day ability to go back.

The other paradox would be that the law if conservation of energy and mass means the energy signatures of your present day consciousness and past consciousness would cancel each other out, likely violently, and the ensuing rift would fracture your psyche, if it didn't cause a singularity.
>>
>>17665148
Could you explain some more?
>>
>>17665177
Fuck, man.... OK.

Those are the top 2 roadblocks for time travel theory.

The first is, if the past you go to is still part of your current timeline, then changing it would change the present drastically, to the tune of you not ever going back in the first place. You'd have to play everything out exactly the same, or as chaos theory illustrates, you could royally fuck shit up, even indirectly.

The second one is that if you go to your past, then the energy that is your subconscious would already be present in that instance of time, which would defy the law of conservation by effectually creating your consciousness in that instance but without converting energy from elsewhere, let alone the void you'd cause in the present by the absence of your consciousness now.

Both of those deal with only one timeline, and the same consciousness traveling back. The alternative is that you'd cause a fork, forcing your younger consciousness back here or displacing its energies here, effectively killing you in this present.
>>
>>17665209
Wouldn't there not be a paradox since you'd only be going back and then going through the rest of life normally, without travelling forward through any other means. And wouldn't your new conscience just override your old?
>>
>>17665313
Law of conservation means that override couldn't happen. Matter cannot be created or destroyed, only converted to energy and vice versa.
>>
>>17665425
Consciousness isn't matter or energy, so can it really even be conserved?
>>
This thread seems like it has potential
>>
>>17665464
If you're going with that stance, can it even be sent anywhere, let alone back in time?
>>
>>17664724
or he just watched L O S T, specifically season 4 episode 1, The Constant.
>>
>>17665102
dubs for truth
>>
>>17665960
Or the Denzel movie "Deja Vu"
>>
>>17665143
not him but dim I assume. it's sort of a trivial question (no offense), stop procrastinating under the guise of research and actually do it and adjust as you stick with it.
>>
>>17664714

You can use meditation to go back and fix emotional issues but you can't go back and change anything that happened because it involved other people and external events. You'd theoretically need the ability to change the future/past for 1000s of people to do this.

Could you change the way a person grew for a period of 10 years, the development of their interactions, their mental reactions to it...

Someone who could do this would be literal God tier.

You still wouldn't actually travel in time, you would just be undoing what was done and changing it in the present.
>>
>>17664714

well since theoretically, matter cannot be created or removed,

time travel or implantation is also impossible,

if space x=1 and you want to remove or copy to an earlier point it would be x=1(any imaginable poiny+ recreation memory _ 1).

so now that point in past history is x=1+recreational point(any number)

so x = 1 + number in past has to equal future point which would contradict you now in stil x =1

you can recreate or pull from alternate realities but if you are trying to pull from our own exact reality, its impossible in math
>>
Wouldn't this be sorta like Astral projection?
>>
Try some dmt
>>
All you would really need is to send a message back in time. Find a way to speak to your past self. Don't need to go overboard and take over your own mind OP
>>
>>17666664
How could I go about sending a message back? I figure taking over my own mind would be more efficient since I would be in control, and my past self might not pay attention to the messages. So I figured it'd be easier to achieve what I want that way
>>
It's probably possible. But we might just not know about it cause anyone who did it would be in the past and not here to share how they did it
>>
>>17665121
I know the state you are talking about, or at least I would like to think so. Its the one where it feels like your limbs start to turn into gas/liquid and expand, right? Anyways thanks, it would be fun to try this next time.

>>17664714

Thats why - >>17665209 reality travel is preferable.
>>
>>17666768
Reality travel?
>>
>>17665971
I know what lighting is good for me, just curious about other's.
>>
>>17665960
that was the last good arc of LOST desu.

even if it did completely break timeline causality.
>>
In case anyone here can't help me out, is there somewhere else you guys would recommend going to ask a question like this?
>>
>>17666822
Instead of going into the past, switching to an alternate reality with similar events to the one you are in right now would be a more preferable option, dont you think?

>>17666943
Actually why do you want to do it?
>>
File: IMG__201605128__123029.jpg (76 KB, 445x219) Image search: [Google]
IMG__201605128__123029.jpg
76 KB, 445x219
>>17664714
You need to !wake up! and accept reality.

No aliens, no ghosts, no super powers, no time travel.

No matter what you "believe" you will live out your life in a completely normal way. Job, bills, relationships.
>>
>>17666963
Yeah I guess that's a better idea. And same reason anyone else would wanna do it. To fix their mistakes
>>
>>17667029
You learned from your mistakes, didn't you?
So they were worth something.
>>
>>17667034
Sure but I still wanna go back. And if it's possible to, I'd like to know how
>>
That is impossible.
>>
>>17664714
So if you did accomplish this somehow, it'd be like as if you are 20 now (For example) but you had memories of when you were 30? So you need to travel forward in time, but its too late now I'm guessing. However, you could try heading into the depths of the Astral Plane and taking control of your younger self, then, head into the Astral Plane again using your younger self. But you'd have to wake up soon obviously, or you could try a coma-attempt, but then you'd be living a long lie, and your brain could slip out of a Astral Plane, then you'd be stuck in a coma. OP, I'm afraid there's nothing you can do here
>>
>>17667778
Why everybody forget about time machine?
>>
>>17667778
Explain about comas pls?
>>
>>17667778
Could you elaborate more on the whole Astral Plane and taking control of my younger self stuff, please?
>>
What if I didn't go back a bunch of years. What about just a few weeks, is that better?
>>
Not OP, but same/similar question. How can I travel back in time / to an alternative reality with similar events? It could be mentally, physically, doesn't really matter to me. I just need some way to travel to the past and make a few slight alterations. Just give me some step by step method.
>>
>>17668743
Yeah I'd be fine even if it was just to an alternate reality that's similar to ours but in the past and I could take over my younger self in that reality
>>
The way I see it, if your conscience can be sent forward through time, no reason it can't be sent backwards
>>
>>17670017
>The way I see it, if your conscience can be sent forward through time
how?
>>
ITT: OP watched "Erased" and now wants it to be real.
>>
>>17670021
It's being sent forward every second. Technically we're always time traveling into the future at 1 second per second
>>
>>17664714
I have heard of a way, but it requires a large amount of illegal drugs, a huge amount of old pictures/videos from your childhood, a blunt instrument, and a belief in Remote Viewing, interested?
>>
>>17670036
>1 second per second
Lost
>>
>>17670083
Sure why not
>>
>>17670083
Plz
>>
File: yawn.png (141 KB, 464x324) Image search: [Google]
yawn.png
141 KB, 464x324
>>17670036
>1 second per second
/x/ just loves making shit up.
>>
>>17664714
The issue is that who you were back then is what led you to who you are now.
>>
>>17664714
Hjrvinrvjh THE KING COME DOWN
>>
>>17664714

That's ONE way to rape babies!
>>
File: image.jpg (47 KB, 650x488) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
47 KB, 650x488
>>17670135
>>17670175
Look through your photos and video, ideally have them pinned up on all the walls of a small room such as a bathroom, now take all of the substances, I personally reccomend an lsd tab to start this one off, and focus very heavily on attempting to Remote View your childhood using the photos and video as a link, you need to remember the smell, the look, the feeling of chasing your brother across the vibrantly green lawn.

Now you hit some DMT while fixated on that moment, the world melts, the video and picture is all the reality that you can hold onto, it is that year, that day, that sunlight, you are running across the lawn, and you are sure this is where you will wake up when the trip ends.
As you start to resurface, the light is fading, you are back in the bathroom, the smell is of artificial vanilla, this is where the blunt instrument comes in, just as you are between the realities, you swing with all your might and aim for above your forehead.
Welcome to living in the past forever, if you do this just right, you will hopefully revert to the stage of yourself that you were imagining, by causing your memory centre to reset incorrectly through serious psychological trauma and light/serious blunt trauma to your hippocampus.
Thank me never, as you hopefully won't remember this thread afterwards.
>>
>>17670271
So, I won't remember anything from the future once I go back? Not exactly what I was aiming for but thanks for the advice
>>
>>17670271
Also, would my mind actually be going back to the past, or would it just be tricking itself into thinking it is?
>>
>>17670276
>>17670283
This is not an exact science, I doubt anyone could tell you how much you remembered, but chances are high that it would be nothing.
And obviously you wouldn't actually go back in time without your body, that is impossible, but your reality is the only one that matters, and you will truly believe that you are 9 again. Even if you now look around 30.
>>
>>17670298
Why do you think it's impossible to go back in time without my body? The mind and body are separate, so wouldn't it be possible for one to go back without the other? And even if I truly believed I was younger, I really wouldn't want to live a "lie" in a "false" reality
>>
>>17670311
You are living a lie right now anon, the mind and body are not seperate, everything you consider to be your "mind" is simply a very advanced manifestation of your body. We are nothing but microorganisms coexisting as a large colony.
If you knife yourself in the brain, your mind and body will both die.
So if you damage your brain, it will affect your mind, that is why my solution works.
>>
Couldn't you like astral project into your past self or something?
>>
>>17664714
Whenever swim takes acid he experiences time loops. If your desperate take a lot of acid and see what happens.
>>
>>17664714
You'd have to die and become the master of your own universe.
>>
>>17670036
You can't talk about your speed in time in any absolute fashion.
>>
>>17666685
Modify the hell out of a microwave.
>>
I'd fucking love to go back in time. I made some serious fuck-ups that I'd love to go back and fix. My life would be completely different.
>>
>>17670961
what's wrong with your life?
>>
>>17670961
If I could turn back time / If I could find a way / I'd take back those words that hurt you / and you'd stay
>>
>>17670977
I use to feel pretty good till I started hanging out with you guys.
>>
>>17670977
Made bad friends in school who turned out to be autistic weirdos, I got shit because I used to hang out with them.

Did shitty courses in post-16 school, did shitty degree with no employability.

I put off going overseas for a girl during my degree

Pretty much a lot of stuff
>>
>>17671013
so a normal life.
>>
>>17671022
This
>>
>>17671022
Yeah. I'm better off than some people.
But this life is so boringly routine. I didn't do anything exciting. I didn't throw myself out there.
>>
>>17671022
He still wishes he could change it though. And so do I. Who cares how "normal" our lives may be, if we wanna change them and we have the ability to, why shouldn't we be able to?
>>
>>17671587
Wanting to change the past is still living in it. Nothing about yesterday will have any affect on tomorrow that you can't adjust today. Even death is subject to change, as while the person who was considered alive yesterday is no longer so today, their memory and legacy will continue to thrive, so long as there are survivors to carry it.
>>
Find a hypnotist?
>>
>>17664714
This would be a dope movie tho. I started thinking about making a movie out of this, when I saw a pic on facebook asking if you would go back relive the last 5 years of your life, with all the knowledge you currently have, or leave things the way they are currently.

Personally I'd go back 5 years.
>>
>>17672913
I'm sure most people would. And there must be someway to do it
>>
Maybe astral projecting could work
>>
Hope someone figures out a way for this. I'd definitely do it
>>
Honestly it would be great to go back and fix my fuck ups
>>
>>17664714
And how, exactly, do you know that you haven't already done this in the future, but forgotten that you have?
>>
>>17675011
Well if I have, I'd like to do it in a way that won't make me forget
>>
>>17665209
If you traveled to the past and changed certain events that you wanted to, you would also have no reason to want or need to travel to the past again when you reach the same time in the future that you traveled back to the past so the time travel never taken place.
>>
>>17675778
>would have never taken place.
>>
>>17675778
This is a different kind of time travel though because you're sending just your conscience back, not your whole self. So you'd go back and change what you wanted to as you progressed through time normally. You'd basically be causing another reality with your memories being the only remnants of the original reality
>>
Someone has to know how to do this
>>
>>17676169
yeah someone on here knows the secret of time travel and is just willing to give it to you.

Buddy if that was the case we would all be going back in time to buy apple stock when we were 8.
>>
>>17664714
Hello OP, Anything is possible. Rules are an illusion. Time is meaningless, space is meaningless, metaphysics are meaningless. Do NOT let any entity ever persuade you into thinking you are within the realms of impossibility because there is no such thing.

Getting onto the query at hand, to do something like this would be a tremendous feat even for an enlightened being which are very rare by the way not your average joe by any means (i'd guesstimate there's probably around 400-600 now as there actively being slaughtered by those that be), now to do something that incredible you would need, well to put it blatantly a retarded amount of intelligent energy, OR the ability to open the gateway to intelligent infinity (not the same thing as enlightenment) Now in order to do either of these things OP you would need to spend literally decades within meditation absorbing energy around you like a sponge, even more unfortunately is that once you were to achieve such power your conscious framework that you use to gain experiential catalyst within the realms of reincarnation would simply NOT want to go back in time anymore, I do not know your reasoning for wanting to back but it is probably for egotistical purposes.
>>
>>17665148
not to mention presence itself is a difference, whereas things causing"time paradoxes" in movies in stuff are completely vague

on the topic of a thing time travelling into itself, couldn't that somehow generate infinite energy and shit? considering developing a story around a plot like that
>>
>>17665209
time isn't really a thing though, is it? that'd basically be a perfect solution to causal or temporal paradox shit

the closest thing you could really get is somehow getting some sort of data on the movement of every unit of energy (particles?) and shifting it all back, which'd take more energy than what's around in the first place
>>
>>17670323
still, the current state would probably not like the thought of being kept in a psych ward later, even if they (probably) never realise it

brings up that interesting philosophical question about whether you'd plug yourself into a machine that constantly keeps you as happy as possible- everything would probably come back to how "absolute" the experience is. it'd obviously be fundamentally flawed in that you don't feel that beforewards, even if you forget or stop caring about everything before that point
>>
>>17671013
How old are you now?
>>
>>17665209
Armchair (meta) physicist, fag. Please leave, you're stupid is showing.
>>
>>17666650
I would like to.
>>
Bamp
>>
Just remember what you were like when you were little. Regenerate yourself. If you have forgotten, simply follow your heart and not your brain. Use both, eventually, but definitely learn the heart, first. This will transform you back in to a child and you will have eternal youth in mind and spirit, but not body, as that would require physical time travel, yes, which is possible, but you would need to walk with me in order to understand that. Or hang out... but that's not happening. I think.

Anyway, good luck.
>>
>>17670813
>swim

It's an anonymous board, you fucking retard
>>
>>17665209
>The first is, if the past you go to is still part of your current timeline, then changing it would change the present drastically, to the tune of you not ever going back in the first place. You'd have to play everything out exactly the same, or as chaos theory illustrates, you could royally fuck shit up, even indirectly.

are you implying everything that happens to everyone, every thing everybody does, every choice happens to keep reality going and avoid a world ending catasrophe?
as in, free will is an illusion and the universe makes the choices to sustain itself?
>>
I've been experimenting with shit like this for a few years now

its not time travel per se, but i was able to succesfully send information to myself from the future.

I can elaborate if you want.
>>
>>17679180
Please do
>>
File: image.jpg (77 KB, 640x512) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
77 KB, 640x512
>>17679180
You go girl...
>>
it's impossible because there's no such thing as the past. time isn't linear, it's singular.
>>
>>17664714
Get Kitty Pryde to help you, Logan.
>>
>>17665209
What a bunch of piss.
>>
>>17665121
Wow thank you! I just tried what you said. I often had a feeling of being a consciousness moving my hands, a kind of disconnected from the body feeling and movements were not direct, more a command. I focussed on that and tried meditation, I experienced parts of my wedding day I had completely forgotten about, sights and smells etc. I hope this helps anyone else trying, it was quite easy once I focussed on that feeling and tried to distance myself more.
>>
>>17680080
Any recommendations for getting started with meditation?
>>
>>17680183
I thunk its all personal really. Usually I prefer some kind of white noise or silence, focus on the sound and try to make it sound louder and quieter. Once you have done that imagine moving away from yourself using that feeling I mentioned and making the white noise fade away.
>>
>>17680212
Sorry and with silence focus on the sound of you body, breathing heartbeat etc and use that instead of white noise.
>>
>>17679180
I'd like to send some messages to my past self
>>
>>17679180
>>17679215
>>17679225
>>17680298
Alright.
Bear with me, it sounds incredibly stupid. But it is the result of an alchemical thought process, and a few trial runs of an experiment.

>The experiments involved setting some dates where I would designate some information I desired sent from the future.
>When I found out said information on the date I had set out, I would send it back to me using my mind and conciousness.
>Said information was to arrive back at the day I started the experiment.

At least thats how it was supposed to work.
>>
>>17681319
So I would have to plan to send that information to myself now and receive it from the future?
>>
>>17681319
Anyway.
My deliberate experiments didn't quite work out, probably because of its paradoxical nature; or the fact that I did not rely on meditation techniques to transmit the information.

But, then it happened. Not under scientific rigors.

>I had met this girl at the mall, she worked at a small kiosk.
>Skinny, tall and cute.
>Just like I've been wanting.

We looked at each others eyes and she said something.
>green light

I approached. We talked for a bit, but since I got kinda nervous thanks to my beta side creeping up on me she refused to give me her number.
I ended up going to the mall every other week just to see her. Mind you; I had a cover story every time, like buying a shirt or a game. I would pass by her on my way in and completly ignore her, then i would stop and talk to her on the way out.
My point is, I was creating a strong emotional connection or response. Which I think is the previously missing factor that made the experiment finally work.
>>
>>17681339
>So I would have to plan to send that information to myself now and receive it from the future?

Yeah, basically. You have to create a kind of conduit, tunnel or anchor through time. So you know exactly where to send the info when you finally get it.

But initally, at the moment you set as the recipient(present) you wont get a response because, obviously, you still have not found out what you want to send.
You have to wait until you do have the information; then send back the info to your past self, which DIDN'T get the response in the first place.

This is the Paradox.
>>
>>17681352
After a while I decided to stop showing up at the mall for a few different reasons.

A few months go by, its holiday season and a family member of mine says he needs some help at his new kiosk at the mall. I go, and to my surprise the girl is working at a stall right in front of the one I was supposed to go and help.

I look at her, smile and go about my business untill she calls me over to say hi. I act casual, say hi and try to keep it brief because I must go do stuff.

While Im helping around, I find a piece of red string, and I start to make a bracelet I plan to give to her when Im finished.

However, some time later, Im hit by a strange feeling of dissapointment and sadness that ruins my night and I end up not giving the bracelet to her. Instead I keep it and wear it myself waiting for another chance.
>>
>>17681441
A month or two after that, Im at home, browsing the net; still wearing the bracelet.
>any seasoned occultist knows the bracelet is charged with emotion and intent

So.
I'm browsing the net, lurking a local image board where they post local girl's nudes. (I know. Judge me, I don't care.)
And, lo and behold. There is a whole thread about the girl, with several fb pictures and nude selfies from snapchat.

That slut was playing me all along, making herself seem innocent.

Then, at that moment it hits me.
The same dissapointment and sadness I felt that day.

I look at the bracelet, and think to myself.
>It worked.
>It fucking worked!

That's it, I succesfully sent myself information from the future. Silver linings, and all that.

Thing is, its not quite practical yet. Since the data sent was purely emotional, not specific information like what Im aiming for. Still, its a success. And the whole process is based on the scientific method, so there's that.

That said, after seeing this thread and posting this Im thinking of restarting my experiments. So if someone has any advice for me, or needs help for their own experiments; I'll be monitoring the thread.

>lets hope that posting this here doesn't cause me to get a visit by the friendly neighbor alphabet agents.
>>
>>17681506
Interesting. Thanks for sharing.
>>
>>17681655
No problem, thanks for reading.

Nice dubs, btw
>>
>>17681319
Damn do you think there's a way to send information back to my past self without attempting to receive it in the past?
>>
>>17681506
So you made the bracelet
It got charged with emotional energy
And it predicted the future in an unspecific, yet correct way
That's what I'm getting. Could you explain how you set up everything specifically? If you give me repeatable steps, I will definitely test this out and get back to you.
>>
>>17681765
I don't know man, You could try. But I think this would only be useful when recieving information from the future so you can actually use said information.

>>17682069
>So you made the bracelet
>It got charged with emotional energy
>And it predicted the future in an unspecific, yet correct way

The bracelet got charged unconsiously when I decided I was going to give it as a gift. At least, this is the conclusion I reached in hindsight.

And I don't think the bracelet itself predicted that i would find her pictures.

The most logical conclusion I can put together is that it served as a conduit for the information to reach from the moment i found out the truth about her to the past when I initially made the bracelet and intended to give it to her.

>If you give me repeatable steps, I will definitely test this out and get back to you.
Sure, I already posted the basic structure of the experiment here: >>17681319

ask away if you need clarification
>>
>>17682158
After reading your story, I was able to come up with a great way to stay on task. I choose my future with my rubber band bracelet thing. Yeah, I know it's a cheesy rip from your story, but I just love the idea of it.

I think of what I want in detail then pull the rubber band and let it snap against my arm. This is simply how I send the message to my future/current self. What I imagine is me doing the task I want to fulfill, either through it or finishing it, and taking a moment to snap the rubber.
When I get to that moment I stop what I'm doing to snap the rubber, while remembering me snapping it in the past and focusing on me in that period of time.
The must be a second snap to connect to the first to make the vision true.
>>
Threads getting interesting
>>
I like the idea of astral projecting to my past self or to another reality that's similar to thisee one. Anyone know more about how to do those things?
>>
File: 1454900880789.jpg (10 KB, 226x223) Image search: [Google]
1454900880789.jpg
10 KB, 226x223
>>17682447
Yeah, i think it should work. you would be using the distinct pain in your arm from the rubber band as a constant in both present and future/present and past.

You understood the concept of using something as a conduit through time really well.
>>
Where my astral projection folks at?
>>
PLEASE help me with this. There has to be some way out there
>>
Rebump
>>
>>17684397
It hasn't failed my yet. It's got me to finish things my overly lax self couldn't have done.
>>
>>17685630
Not a bad plan desu
>>
>>17664714
>when I was younger
>with the memories I currently have now
Pick one. Taking your current memories won't make you any younger.
>>
>>17686417
Wut
>>
>>17686514
You'll be back in time and you'll be back in your younger self's body, but you won't be be younger.
>>
>>17686535
Oh then yeah that'd still be what I want. Be in the past in my younger self's body but with my current memories
>>
>>17686544
That's horrible!

Don't you care what happens to your future body? Or you past self's sense of self-awareness? Take it from me; time travel is not an excuse to not plan ahead. Or to not plan behind, or retroactively ahead, or whatever.
>>
>>17686577
What would be my options of what to with the body and sense of self-awareness?
>>
Honestly this would be cool to do
>>
#YOLO
>>
>>17672913
Literally the premise of Steins;Gate. Dude accidentally discovers "time travel" and manages to send text messages and eventually his mind back in time and keeps trying to prevent the seemingly predestined death of his childhood friend.
>>
>>17687939
This a movie?
>>
>>17687939
Doesn't it loosely follow the story of John Titor as well? I never played it but I looked into it years back
>>
>>17688810
I think so
>>
>>17688241
V-novel and a short anime series, it's pretty good
>>
pumb
>>
Why would anyone NOT want to do this? Sometimes I just don't understand /x/
>>
>>17691395
They're all a bunch of prudes
>>
>>17664714

>get drunk
>pretend things that happened never did
>mentality changed

yay it works everytim.
>>
>>17691679
not really.

I became a massive alcoholic while trying to forget. got ultra drunk almost everyday for three months and i could not forget.
I couldn't... forget.
>>
There is only one moment of time and that is this exact moment. The past and future are imaginary states that don't exist.

Everything happens now.
>>
Without a conscious observer there is no passing of time. Everything happens in an instant.
>>
self-hypnosis, though it can be dangerous...
>>
>>17692653
>>17692657
So how could I changed the nowto something else?
>>
>>17692660
Could you please explain more?
>>
>>17692629
Same here, anon
>>
So is regular time travel possible at least?
>>
>>17664714
>to send my conscious back in time
>my conscious back

Your back is conscious? That itself is pretty interesting, man.
>>
>>17695626
Think OP meant conscience
>>
>>17695626
kekd
>>
>>17664714
I've desired such before but it's creepy. Like if you ever had girlfriends while growing up again you'd be a dirty old man hiding in a young body molesting girls. How would you feel if you found out a woman you like was once a granny?
>>
>>17696680
Well I'm a young adult so I wouldn't really worry about that. But teenage romances would be a little weird I guess
>>
>>17665965
Or the German movie Run Lola Run.
>>
>>17692657
>>17692660
I feel like these are related somehow
>>
>>17697205
How so?
>>
I would never go back and actually be young again. Being young is a nightmare compared to being over 40. I would love to have the body of a 20 year old again though.
Nb4 the one in my freezer.
>>
>>17698890
Spooky
>>
>>17698890
Try a bad back in your 20s and tell me if you'd want that?
>>
>>17700631
Nah probably not
>>
I have a lot of mistakes I wish I could fix so I'd love to do this
>>
>>17681319
So déjà vu.
>>
>>17703022
That actually makes a lot of sense
>>
>>17664714
If only this was possible. I wouldn't even drastically alter the course of my life. I just want her back.
Thread replies: 178
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.