[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Weird encounter
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2
File: photo.jpg (38 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
photo.jpg
38 KB, 640x480
I was at my friend's house last night and I saw some odd apparition staring at me through the window. It was a faint red colour and it's nose was on it's chin, a sort of jumbled up face. It's shape was similar to the photo attached but it was red rather than white and seemed to look more like a human. I left the house to see what it was and sure enough, it was still there. I'd assumed it was just a reflection, but obviously not. I approached it and it didn't move, but I didn't try to get any closer to it. It definitely wasn't a person - you could almost see right through it. I didn't know exactly what to do so we just went into his room and shut the curtains. Came back half an hour later and it was gone. My friend insisted that he saw it too, and nobody else was around to view it. A weird change of lighting or something paranormal?
>>
File: TimEric4.jpg (34 KB, 425x283) Image search: [Google]
TimEric4.jpg
34 KB, 425x283
>2016
>didn't take any photos
>>
Fuck your shitty RP.
Down with OP
>>
>>17663292

OP did it feel threatening to you or just kinda..."there"? If you think it might hurt you, say so, we of /x/ might be able to figure out a defense.

>>17663340

C'mon bro, even in the current year people don't always think of their phone first when they're scared. I know in that situation I'd be thinking of noping the fuck out of there and perhaps arming myself if possible.
>>
>>17663462
>people don't always think of their phone first when they're scared

>I approached it and it didn't move
>>
Didn't look to be threatening to me, it was just staring through the window. It didn't move at all when I went outside. I didn't even think of bringing my phone with me, it was in the next room charging and I wasn't going to grab it just to try and take a photo. It was just sort of there really, but it was pretty creepy considering that it was watching us.
>>
>>17663485
>I wasn't going to grab it just to try and take a photo
Then you're a fucking idiot.
>>
It was me, was trying to get some air, sorry if I scared you.
>>
>>17663292
The grass is wet.

It's a droplet of water on the lens that flowed down.

What did you take this picture with, a toaster?
>>
>>17663680
I didn't take that photo, it was just an example of what the thing looked like.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.