[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What is this?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 1
My girlfriend was at Disneyland earlier tonight, and she saw this floating through the air at like 8:48. She said it kept its shape as it floated through the air, but vanished after it hovered near the tree for a bit, and that not long after some drones flew past in the direction it was going. She also said that afterwards she felt really horrible. Im just curious what you guys think.
>>
>'girlfriend'
fag
>>
>>17662959
>girlfriend was at Disneyland
!!!HALT!!!
>age verification certificate needed.
>>
Some dude was vaping and he was blowing O's.

Welcome to the 21st century.
>>
Looks like firework smoke remnants
>>
Cast Member here. What you're seeing is likely the smoke residue from one of the flame tubes that is used during the fireworks shows. They are extremely high pressure and often leave a tubular residue cloud. Now if you want to really be spooked I can tell you where the apparition is inside the Indiana Jones attraction.
>>
>>17662959
Nah she just created a shit story to cover the fact that she cheated on you with chad
>>
>>17663075
I'm going to Disneyland in October so drop it on me.
>>
>>17663075

Pressure!, pressing down on me, pressing down on you, pressing on Gisnep worl.

What if your top 10 gravity fall waifus?

number 1. Peterson
number 2. Hai!
number 3. hips
>>
>>17663018
Virgin
>>17663044
Virgin
>>17663124
Permavirgin
>>
>>17662959
Smoke ring from failure of the "Volcano" ride.

Also known as a toroidal vortex.
>>
>>17662959
These black rings are caused by exploding transformers. Nothing weird here. May not be an exploding transformer that made this one, but it was something similar.
>>
>>17663075
Been there many times, where?
>>
>>17663075
pls tell us about the doom buggy apparition. and or about the light that is always kept on in mr disney's room.
>>
It's swampgas
>>
>>17663075
Do tell us
>>
>>17662959
Looks like a bubble. It is Disneyland, after all.
>>
That's a fart from a fatass eating too much Mickey Mouse food
>>
>>17662959
Vapefags fucking Mr clean dick making vape bubbles
>>
>>17662959
Looks like these: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=So1N4fjUqkA
What the whole thing, but pay close attention to 0.33s in.
>>
>>17666721
Sorry about that typo, *watch the whole thing*
>>
It's obviously a government mind control experiment
>>
>>17663075
Win
>>
>>17662959
Seriously though, why was your girlfriend at Disneyland without you?
>>
>>17662959
Probably just her cover to keep you on 4chan while she heads back to the hotel with Tyrone and his friends.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.