[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I never listened to Michael Jackson. It was just an average
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 3
File: death.jpg (36 KB, 600x350) Image search: [Google]
death.jpg
36 KB, 600x350
I never listened to Michael Jackson.

It was just an average evening shitposting on yahoo answers, when a question related to Michael Jackson made me want to go and finally check his songs out on youtube. I wanted to see what the big hype about him was.

I remember this particularly, because it was unlike any other youtube train I have done, because of what happened later.

I wake up in the morning, to turn on the radio and hear an interesting piece of news. Michael Jackson died that night.

I am not the only one with such experiences. It is all too common of a story that when a celebrity dies, people who knew them well have a dream about them, or somehow remembered them in an out-of-place way.

Viktor Zoi, a Russian rock star, died in a car crash last decade. One of his closest colleagues, the night before, dreamt that he saw Zoi pull over in a car, and sign some sort of contract. "I now know what contract he signed", he says, after he found out about Zoi's death.

Zoi's close friend, reported that on the morning of his death, she woke up to saw beautiful flowers in her garden. She recalled how those flowers were Zoi's favourite colours, and suddenly began to think of him.

Do you believe in it, /x/ ? The death of a soul communicates telepathically to all people it was close to?

I just don't understand why Michael Jackson's death reached me, someone who has not know him at all.
>>
but he didn't die

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=En5Q4syywcw
>>
>>17653252
If he didn't then why was I signalled that he did
>>
I had a dream a few months back in which I saw a new Michael Jackson video, the guy is probably still making music in the astral plane.

The song was about whoever runs this world manipulating it and building industry and skyscrapers and how they are dooming us all since they are leading us into an unhappy ego-driven lifestyle. The song was chastising them about how irresponsible and egotistical they are and also it was a very catchy song, very much in tune with what he would write when he was alive.
>>
>>17653268
Do you lucid dream or astrally project?

Do you know of anyone else who also had this dream at the same time as you? They seem to be signalled to many people at once.
>>
>>17653264
Not him but my guess is that MJ didn't want to do that worldwide tour, or couldn't, and was instead killed to make some money on his funeral events.
>>
File: I spy.jpg (110 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
I spy.jpg
110 KB, 1280x720
>>17653252
>Dave Dave
>>
>>17653283
I have done both, I guess I usually wake up in the dream and do whatever, however the best effects, and it was the same when I had this dream, is when I am well rested but feel like passing out due to certain energy shifts I guess? Happens during the witching hour at night and sometimes during the day. MJ was a kind soul. He was too good for this place, they made a mockery of him.
>>
>>17653286
That threw me the fuck off, too.

What the fuck.
>>
Slightly unrelated, but did anyone else hear about Michael Jackson dying several months before it actually happened? I remember it vividly, my friend told me online and I cried (I was 13 and also a pussy). I had a conversation about it with my dad and everything. Then several months later he died again and I remember thinking "didn't this already happen?". I guess this kind of relates the the berenstain/ Bernstein bears thing or whatever but I think that whole thing is just people misremembering. It just seems pretty weird that I would misremember something to that degree.
>>
>>17654040
Pretty sure that was just a rumor.

t. Remember shitposting about it
>>
One day I just randomly decided to watch a Robin Williams stand up on YT. Never did this before, don't know why I did it. Died like a few days after.
>>
>>17654334

Statistically speaking, someone probably did the exact same right when he died, as opposed to "like a few days before".

What's your point?
>>
I was listening to Michael Jackson when I stumbled upon this thread.
>>
>>17653219
If you hear a word for the first time you will hear it again in the next 72 hours, Its just a fact. One nobody can explain but everyone experiences.
>>
>>17655184

How is it a fact?

>nobody can explain it

This topic has been brushed on in many articles and even here on /x/

Humans recognize patterns, new word = new pattern.

That's why when you hear a new word again it pops out at you.

It's the same with that "I see x number everywhere" nonsense.

I saw the number 42 everywhere for a few months after watching The Hitchhiker's Guide To The Galaxy.

You need to consider that you probably hear certain words far more often but aren't 'alert' to it.
>>
>>17655184

It also probably has to do with your brain making mental associations with a new pattern that has shown up repeatedly.
>>
>>17653219
The night David Bowie died, I was showing my wife his full discography.
Next morning was kind of spoopy.
>>
>>17655306
Kekekekekek

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Gt2ba3R51aI
>>
File: images.duckduckgo.com.jpg (90 KB, 306x400) Image search: [Google]
images.duckduckgo.com.jpg
90 KB, 306x400
i doubt many people will know who i'm talking about, but there was a news anchor name charles kurault. he did 'on the road' segments for the cbs evening news. for some reason, when i was a kid, i hated him. we were discouraged from saying spiteful things by my parents, so it was kind of out of character for me to yell 'why won't you just die, charles kurault?' when he came on tv one night. my mother scolded me and my sister thought it was hilarious. he died within the week.
i don't think i actually killed him, of course, but i legitimately felt bad for awhile and this thread reminded me of that story.
as far as the actual phenomenon, i wish this would happen to me. as i get older, more people i'm close to die (obviously) and i've been looking for those little signs people talk about, but have never had one.
maybe it's punishment for killing charles kurault.
>>
>>17653252
That's ignorant... Shamone!
>>
>>17653219
my best friend got knocked up by some black dude when we were both sixteen. I was in the delivery room with her when she gave birth (best birth control ever srsly) and after the boy was born and everyone was stoked it was healthy and whatever, everyone took their phones out to let relatives know the kid had arrived okay. We all had like mulitple mass texts from people saying Michael Jackson had died.

I totally think that little mixed baby was the reincarnated Michael Jackson
>>
>>17653268
Listen to Monster by Michael Jackson.
>>
>>17653219
I started listening to him too right before he died, your point?
>>
>>17653219
Sounds more like you wanted to change your ways and started with the man in the mirror.
>>
>>17653252
the fuck is wrong with this nigga dave squared's face
>>
>>17655748
>charles kuraul
the man won peabodys and you just cut him down in his prime

you fucker
>>
>>17658227
Underrated
>>
>>17653219
Out of the blue tonight i decided to listen to Ride The Lightning.

If i find out tomorrow or the next few days something happened, would that confirm your hypothesis?

Also, i am in no way in a position to fulfill this prophecy.
>>
>>17653219

I had a bit of a sudden obsession with Michael Jackson's music not long before he died.

Bowie died DURING a phase of listening to his music constantly I had that started maybe a week prior.

Prince died about two weeks after I found 1999 in a record shop, and days before I had been lamenting on how I couldn't really explore his catalog without spending a bunch of money.

I randomly decided to check the website that shows whether Abe Vigoda is still alive or not, literally like two days before he did indeed die.

I'm an atheist and don't believe in anything unprovable for the most part, but at a certain point these things have to give you pause..
>>
>>17655184
nope, remember watching a video about how you seem to notice a newly learned word everywhere, but i have never heard anyone say 'crepuscular' since
>>
>>17659913
Then you should be a scientist about this and "kill" some more artists.
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.