[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Zersetzung
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 128
Thread images: 13
File: Gaslight_1944_trailer(3).jpg (31 KB, 515x480) Image search: [Google]
Gaslight_1944_trailer(3).jpg
31 KB, 515x480
I know there is stuff on here from time to time about "gangstalking," but has anyone ever really substantiated it? Has anyone been able to translate the zersetzung manuals?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zersetzung

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gaslighting
>>
I don't want to read this articles. What do you want to know?
>>
>>17638927
really? no one?
>>
>>17639015
The articles are very short, but I don't expect you to have to read them.

I want to have more information on the methods, and possible counter-methods, used, and who it is that may still use them, please.

thanks anon
>>
Sounds like you are probing for evidence. Are you worried that you may have been compromised? Maybe you should get a new job and leave people the fuck alone.
>>
>>17639685
that's the dumbest fucking shit I've ever heard. Why would I be looking for a manual if I'm already trained in this art?
>>
>>17639706
Because you are a fucking liar. That's why. Don't talk shit to me, you twisted fucking faggot.
>>
>>17639652
ugh.
wer will denn Richtlinie Nr. 1/76 zur Entwicklung und Bearbeitung Operativer
Vorgänge (OV) übersetzne wenn's schon 54 seiten der wüüstenstrocknsteen scheiß ish
>>
>>17639718
Maybe you should just learn your place.
>>
>>17639753
Maybe you should do the same as well. Especially someone in your position.
>>
I'm confused, what is gangstalking?
>>
>>17638927
People with schizotypal personality disorder often find unusual things to be very important despite there being no rational justification for doing so.

The hippocampus is a part of the brain involved with memory and deciding which experiences are important enough to assign to memory, there is compelling evidence that anormalities in the hippocampus are the reason why they assign high importance to minor details.

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/17027236
>>
>>17639761
I know my place very well.
>>
>>17639777
You apparently don't. Typically, people with your high and mighty attitude end up getting disappeared. You don't know much about this website do you? I would tread carefully, friendo.
>>
>>17639777
By the way, you have a beautiful family. And an even nicer ride.
>>
oh look he's using scare tactics to try and silence you
>>
>>17639718
trololololol :^)

>>17639728
Dude, I don't speak German

>>17639753
>>17639761
>>17639777
>>17639844
lol. that's not even me. (OP)

>>17639768
It's a common theme on /x/, but I think it originates with the links in the OP. Read them, then you'll understand what it is. You don't have to read the whole thing, obviously, to get the gist

>>17639771
Yes, or if they're on bad meds or something. But, that's not what I'm talking about. I'm talking about people actually trying to drive you crazy. And, since we know the perpetrators still exist...

Anyway, that's why I asked about the translation of the manual. Most of those youtube videos and websites, it seems to me, are posted by tweakers or schizos (or trolls/hoaxers). Step 1 to figuring out if its bullshit: Have you done anything to hardcore piss off the gov't or some sort of fringe political group? If no, then you prolly need to get your head checked. If yes, then maybe - maybe - you are being 'gangstalked' or whatever. (also Zerzetsung is way more than stalking, so if that's all that is happening, then you're prolly nuts as well)
>>
>>17639864

>get your head checked

Le funny schizo take your meds crazy meme XD

It's getting old, faggots. Update your little handbooks.
>>
gangstalking happens, the meaning right there in the word... a gang (read: organized group) however large or small, is stalking (read: following you around and watching you) you, and doing who the fuck knows what, depending on the group and its motives
>>
>>17639909

Why? I'm asking you because you're certain it actually happens.
>>
The comments in any thread about gangstalking are always a real trip down the rabbit hole.
>>
I don't think there is really any defense against it, which is what makes it so scary and diabolical. That, and the fact that it is still practiced in most "advanced" societies.
>>
>>17640235
the defence againt it is to make people aware of what they're doing
>>
>>17639768
its a delusion caused by untreated paranoid schizophrenia.

comes from America, of course, because Amerifats are big on DONT TOUCH MUH BODY
>>
>>17640647
what this guy is trying to do is obvioua to me, can you all obvserve his tactic or de-reailing?
>>
File: 1443263985259.jpg (27 KB, 397x520) Image search: [Google]
1443263985259.jpg
27 KB, 397x520
Fake crazy thread. Stop trying to act like you are schizophrenic. Is this really all /x/ is any more?

Yes, these methods have been employed in the past, are employed in the present, and are constantly evolving for future use. If OP is actually legitimately looking for information, I feel bad because it'll just get derailed by roleplayers and double reverse trolls.
>>
>>17640745
oh my, are panicing?
>>
so, the term gaslighting, comes from an old film of the name Gaslight, in which the male in the relationship uses a psychological technique to erode her confidence, by doing things such as stealing her things, telling her she is mistaken, to get her to doubt herself so she is more easily tricked, as he is a conman
>>
German here; willing to translate any sources if you need. Also have read original Stasi Files about my ancestors; one can request those now.
>>
>>17641270
Thanks germanbro. Look at the "German Language Links" section of the first article posted in the OP. I'm very interested in what those are, or if we can get an original Stasi training manual and get in translated
>>
>>17640901
precisely. (also was a commiekike trying to steal her "family jewels") If you add to that the main reasons for Zersetzung, it becomes more interesting...

>The basic goal is to gradually destroy the target’s life, isolating them from all forms of support, and eventually setting them up for forced suicide. Secondary goals are to have the target diagnosed as mentally ill, or to have them charged with a crime and imprisoned.
https://organisedstalkinguk.wordpress.com/

SWIM had this happen and actually turned themselves in to a mental institution thinking they were crazy. It's very subtle. But, you must remember it depends on two things: isolating the individual and the naivete of the individual. If you have a diverse group of friends/family and understand these sorts of techniques, its almost impossible to gaslight you
>>
>>17641270
im interested in reading a translation itt if youre willing to post it
>>
If you truly believe you're getting gangstalked, and that theres some huge, multi million dollar government conspiracy out to get you, the reality of it is that your are suffering from paranoid schizophrenia. You just aren't that important.

I've worked with you schizos before. I already know there is no way in hell i will ever convince you. You need meds and you need treatment, thats all I can tell you

Clean cut case of someone with this paranoid delusion: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G4BODRoPlnk
>>
>>17642734
you seem pretty desperate to marginalize and discredit people associated with that idea........

i wonder why?
>>
>>17638927

My dad is an old fuck who worked in psychiatric hospitals in the 50s and 60s. This was during the last days of the really shitty, unethical treatment of the mentally ill in institutions.

The hospital he worked was known to have nice facilities, so it is where the rich and famous would quietly go when they or a family member had a breakdown.

He claims - and a couple of the old nurses and doctors who worked with him corroborated this - that gangstalking and gaslighting were fairly common.

He talks about a couple of different cases where the victim was a patient was heir to a large fortune. These patients were stone sane, but committed to mental hospitals frequently. Usually there would be a team of lawyers and other claimants to the fortune who ensured he or she stayed locked up and couldn't access the family money.

Once young heiress he describes as naive and a little eccentric, but certainly not ill.

Some doctors could be paid off to diagnose her as schizophrenic. Others refused and would back up her story.

Eventually she gave up fighting it and started getting herself committed to the hospitals she trusted ensure her own safety. It was pretty obvious that she was being involuntarily drugged/poisoned, and gaslighted by her legal guardians.

But that kind of thing actually happened a lot.

He also has stories about a politician's wife who would pretend to be nuts just long enough to get herself committed for a few months. he husband was a violent psychopath who beat the shit out of her. The only place she felt safe was in the hospital.

So there you go. There are some of my dad's stories, fwiw
>>
>>17642763

>i wonder why?

Its because I work for the government. I'am activity checking in on your internet usage. There is no running from us. You cannot hide. We are even outside your house taping from and undisclosed location as I speak.

You fucked up.
>>
>>17642734
>and that theres some huge multi million dollar government conspiracy

why are you even on /x/? Its like you are totally blue pilled or a shill go back to plebit
>>
>>17642778
yeah i wouldnt doubt it

so what now?
>>
>>17642792

You tell me what you know
>>
>>17642792
You think we wouldn't find out?
>>
>>17642803
im not hiding, i have friends in the nsa, navy, black ops and airforce, and partied with a guy in the cia once
>>
>>17642734
As I read it, this is a thread about the technique and method of Zersetzung as used by the Stasi, not about "gangstalking," per se. Gaslighting =\ "gangstalking." If you'd actually scan the articles in the OP instead of posting retards from youtube, then you might actually get that.

>>17642776
>He claims - and a couple of the old nurses and doctors who worked with him corroborated this - that gangstalking and gaslighting were fairly common
this.
>>
>>17642837
its about gangstalking and the stasi and their technique
>>
>>17642899
Again, if you'd stop being a retard and at least scan the article in the OP, then you'd realize that the Stasi did almost no "stalking." What is described in those youtube "gangstalking" videos is preposterous bullshit. That's not what the Stasi did, and that's not what gaslighting is.
>>
>>17643060
>the stasi did almost no stalking

They had so many informants how couldnt they stalk?
>>
nobody here knows shit.
>>
>>17643076
well... youre here, so does that include you?
>>
>>17643101
yep. and to be honest we are all better off that way. you dont WANT to know.
>>
>>17643111
my trips confirm.

but seriously. if someone has the power to do street theater then what else do you think they can do?

anything is possible. mind your own business.
>>
>>17643111
oh but i do
>>
>>17643115
street theatre is probably just the surface they can probably manifest people or things wherever they want, use sophsticated mind control via satelite, edit reality you name it
>>
>>17643116
are you being gangstalked?
>>
File: skeleton36.png (161 KB, 375x366) Image search: [Google]
skeleton36.png
161 KB, 375x366
>>17643123
they cant edit reality.

if you arent being gangstalked, then stop asking questions.
>>
>>17643128
How do you know?

And why not? Will I get gangstalked if I do ask too many questions and is gangstalking a recruitment method?
>>
>>17643136
if you mind your own business you wont get gangstalked.

live and let live.
>>
>>17643140
well we can't have that we are trying to ascend and understand
>>
>>17642734
I'm being gangstalked right now and have been for over a year. It can be pretty small scale and not goverment involved at all.
>>
trying to intimidate people into not asking questions....

now why would someone do that?
>>
File: 18-minute-gap.jpg (71 KB, 605x809) Image search: [Google]
18-minute-gap.jpg
71 KB, 605x809
>>17643128
how do you know they cant edit reality?

The idea of our future being already written has existed for a while
>>
>>17642776

It seems a lot more plausible in that context, definitely.

But how many people here claiming to be victims are heirs to a great fortune?
>>
>>17643068
Having informants isn't the same as stalking, which isn't the same as "gangstalking," which isn't the same as gaslighting, which isn't the same as Zersetzung.

Are you slow?
Can anyone please provide real information that is at least plausible, please? Can someone translate those documents?
>>
>>17642783

Why can't you explain the motives behind this? Are you a "victim"? What about you is important enough for a group of strangers to devote so much of their own lives to watching you?
>>
>>17643156
dont ask any questions brother.

just know you arent in any actual danger and do not get afraid or paranoid.

be strong and mind your own business; it's bigger than you.
>>
>>17643060

Did you not read the very first sentence of OP's post? They used the term "gangstalking" and as a result people are commenting about that
>>
haha, you dont even KNOW the shit ive been through

but im not gonna tell my life story here
>>
>>17643156

Why do you think that's happening? Did you research something that would call attention to yourself?
>>
the burden of knowledge is like carrying a ton over 9000 pounds/kilos of weight on your head, always
>>
>>17643228

WILL YOU SHUT THE FUCK UP ALREADY?

STOP POSTING
>>
>>17643198
>a group of strangers

More like a group of rulers because thats what they are.

They could have AI that predicts behaviors maybe they are taking off the undesirables? The technology is there and the motive is there too

>>17643193
If you really want to say the stasi never "gangstalked" you are crazy of course they have done street theatre, and intimidated people by tracking their whereabouts plus they tapped into phones

youre crazy if you cant accept that
>>
>>17643268
intimidated people while tracking their whereabouts*
>>
>>17643200

i think i might be gangstalked by 2 different parties. one "bigger than me" like you said and one kind of unimportant one.

>>17643205

i just quit a job and made a very psychotic little jew angry or something.
>>
File: 284.jpg (48 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
284.jpg
48 KB, 600x450
>>17643268
>If you really want to say the stasi never "gangstalked"
>red herring, moving the goalposts

>doesn't read the links in the OP
>keeps making retarded rhetorical arguments
Well, two can play at that game, fuckwit
>>
>>17638927
I've been stalked by a skinhead group:

I had moved to a another city and started hanging out with new friends. One day a skinhead guy met us and started following us around. I didn't find it weird at first because he seemed to know one of the girls in the group and be friends with her.

I came to find out he was her ex who was stalking her and she just didn't want to act weird towards him because he was a violent guy involved with really heavy hammerskins (nazis).
Then he started bringing his skinhead friends with him. They tried to hit some of the guys and one day he got in a fight with one of our friends.

After that shit started going downhill. He got every skinned in town following us around and giving him info about what we did and where we were and just harrassing all of us. One day a group of them attacked us. It was a massive brawl. That started happening more until everyone just stoped talking to this girl who was her ex because she refused to give details to the cops. Then she decided to move to another country to escape all that shit and that group of friends kind of just started hanging out.

When the skinheads noticed it they eased on the gangstalking and eventually lost interest I guess. The ex-bf skinhead guy still found me on the street a lot and try to buy be beers and be my friend and other skinhead guys I knew came to me and told me he was trying to "recrute" me because he thought I was a cool guy because during that massive brawl I was the only one to stick up to himand also, I fit the standard, (having a shaved head and being whithe lol).

A few weeks after that I moved back to my hometown (unrelated tho the incidents), And never heard of them again. I just know the girl still lives abroad, And the skinhead guy Is still seen around at that town from time to time
>>
>>17643427
no they actually did it maybe you should read a book
>>
>>17643192

Oh, I think all the people in this thread are probably genuinely paranoid.

I just thought dad's stories about the genuine article were interesting.
>>
>>17643483
whats the old saying?

"Just because im paranoid doesnt mean theyre not out to get me"
>>
>>17643148
why bother?
>>
bump for important content
>>
>>17642734
> multi million dollar government conspiracy out to get you

better get that snowden guy on some meds, hes talking about multil billion dollar nsa data centers that do not exist
>>
>>17642147

Sorry for my late reply
There are manuals linked; about developing and editing the operative methods of Zersetzung; also there's a document describing Zersetzung by the example of a case regarding an environmental Group (succesfull)
>>
File: 1438007019521.gif (1018 KB, 300x167) Image search: [Google]
1438007019521.gif
1018 KB, 300x167
>>17643463
how about you go stawman somewhere else?
>>
>>17645209
okay... can you translate?
>>
>>17642147
>>17642720
Thats a damn lot of pages to translate; rather ask me specific questions for I know quite some about the DDR's Methods of discouraging Individuals and surveillance, as my grandfather (died age 50) was an independent artist and painter back in the day. I could also post some good german movies (stream in cytube's room_x20 maybe) illustrating those methods and give english subtitles/explanations for most of those films are available only in german nethertheless damn well made.
>>
>>17645211
I'll post translations of the chapter and sub chapter names; then you can request detailed translation for those you find interesting. Might make an own thread for this, as german only literature and documents hold much more x related stuff as well - I study archaeology by the way, so theres a lot eery to be told
>>
>>17645218
>Thats a damn lot of pages to translate
Or, maybe we can narrow it down to a particular document....?

Did you see anything in there about counter-measures, or anyone who was able to prove what was happening and maybe even get someone arrested?

Is there anything in there about other groups - not Stasi, KGB or FSB - who have been known to use these techniques, specifically in America? Hopefully, private groups. Like that anon above who said his company/joos may be doing it to him.

Relatedly, is there anything in there about identifying who might be likely to engage in such attacks, or what one might have done in order to be targeted (again, in the US)?
>>
>>17638927
Just wait until it happens to you, and you'll know just how real it is.
scource- kids from highschool din't like me so they used there knowledge of psychology to completely destroy my life and mind. and i can't prove they did it without sounding like a schizophrenic.
>>
>>17645279
The Measure of Zersetzung cosists of much more than just "gangstalking", and has been used since the 60s by the NSA and otherwhere in the wormd, as to this day. Legal actions against individuals acting against you always break off; and even if legal action uncovers sth, it's only a acratch at the surface. Are you familiar with the V-Mann tactics of the german police in the last years and decades?
>>
>>17645218
>I could also post some good german movies

Yes please.
>>
>>17645279
Counter measures are general confidence, to noz become paranoid, also be aware which individuals and media you can really trust. Compare your newspaper to the one of your neighbours for example. Still, if early tactics prove unsuccessful on you, physical action is likely to follow.
>>
>>17645303
Keine Verlorene Zeit
Das Leben der Anderen

My personal favourite is
Zwei Leben
even met the makers of this one as a part of being a film juror; will give more information on this if none is available in english.
>>
>>17645313
It's available; Two Lives

The film explores the cases of Lebensborn or war children, born from unions between German soldiers and Norwegian women, who were taken away after birth to be raised in Germany. Some were adopted by German families; others raised in orphanages. Both societies had shunned the Lebensborn children and their mothers after the war; in Norway, women known to have had relationships with Germans during the Occupation were sometimes incarcerated in work camps. In East Germany, some war children were recruited by the Stasi as agents. Given false identities, they "escaped" to Norway as adults to be reunited with their birth mothers, claiming places of war children and serving as spies. Reportedly there are still such Lebensborn agents in Norway who have not been discovered.
>>
>>17645313
>>17645319
Cheers.

Are there any books on the subject as well? The amount of stuff on this topic is very scarce, at least from using english search terms.
>>
>>17645331
Most Terms lack english equivalents; but there's tons of german source material and investigatory books/movies involving .."contemporary/time-period witnesses" which are sometimes still surpressed today. Fact is, many nations did and do perform such operations on huge budgets, but since the 3rd Reich and the DDR are generally seen as evil; more uncovering about those is possible nowadays. I'll be glad to let you know much insight on this; yet I'm a little busy this weekend
>>
fascinating
>>
>>17645359
It's an interesting topic, only because it's completely unknown to the majority of Americans. Most Americans are barely aware that Berlin was reunited just 26 years ago. The concept of a secret police is pretty alien here.
>>
>>17645297
>Zersetzung cosists of much more than just "gangstalking",
oh, i know that. in fact, the stalking part is the least of it.

>Are you familiar with the V-Mann tactics of the german police in the last years and decades?
No. Could you elaborate?

>>17645304
>Counter measures are general confidence, to noz become paranoid, also be aware which individuals and media you can really trust
Okay I agree. I would also add to make sure you don't get isolated, and have a diverse set of friends, that way you can hear different opinions, and figure out who is being a dick and who is your friend

>if early tactics prove unsuccessful on you, physical action is likely to follow.
Could you elaborate?

>>17645313
What about The Edukators?
>>
>>17645533
Americans know about secret police they just think about Gestapo and never understand that Stasi was more advanced than the Gestapo

>The Stasi employed one full-time agent for every 166 East Germans. The ratios swelled when informers were factored in: counting part-time informers, the Stasi had one informer per 6.5 people. By comparison, the Gestapo employed one secret policeman per 2,000 people. This comparison led Nazi hunter Simon Wiesenthal to call the Stasi even more oppressive than the Gestapo.[27] Additionally, Stasi agents infiltrated and undermined West Germany's government and spy agencies.
>>
for me its like, the tactics are so obvious most of the time, but everyone needs to learn to do it themselves... and so.......
>>
>>17645553
That was the aspect I was referring to. The concept of an overarching police force in Germany begins and ends with the SS. Sometimes I wonder if Berlin was a testing ground for these kinds of tactics. I'm not sure what it's like to be a citizen of a country with that kind of ethos. One person per 6.5 people is alot. How do you even go about convincing that many people to spy on their fellow countrymen? Does everyone want to be James Bond? Or is there some more dark coercion?
>>
>>17645568
Maybe the people were hyper nationalistic or probably mind controlled
>>
>>17645580
I would believe the hyper nationalistic part, but that only lasts so long. A German nationalist in the 1950s, that is nationalistic for German democracy rather than Nazi fascism, could be convinced to spy on people that were supposed Nazis in hiding. But now in the 1990s and 2000s, if those people are still alive, it would be pretty obvious that they were doing some terrible shit. It's clear that information on this topic has been suppressed, but I refuse to believe that it's been this successfully suppressed. Outside of Germany and first hand accounts, there is little information on this subject. Like I said, there's nothing in English that I could find on it. It's the Cold War topic that's still for the most part untouched.

As for mind control, possibly. Fear is one hell of a drug however. I'm just surprised that there's no older Germans who have not much to lose talking about this.
>>
>>17645592
True there should be some stasi whistleblowers

maybe it didnt die but it morphed into something else like the nazis after world war 2
>>
>>17645619
>maybe it didnt die but it morphed into something else like the nazis after world war 2

That's what I'm coming to believe. The German people were able to scratch at the surface by getting access to personal files, but not to the larger picture of what the operation was for. I would think that this is related to the push towards globalism and how keeping citizens in check would be and related to programs leaked by Snowden.
>>
>>17645632
http://www.irishtimes.com/news/world/europe/edward-snowden-finds-an-unlikely-admirer-in-former-stasi-agent-1.1453161

the U.S probably just absorbed them
>>
i'm pretty sure people are getting paid to try to ruin my life.... its very disconcerting
>>
>>17645656
forgot
http://www.spiegel.de/international/germany/interview-with-former-stasi-agent-about-the-nsa-a-975010.html
>>
>>17645658
Some of them probably are being mind controlled via satelite
>>
>>17645658
Develop a sense of humor, it's the only way to make it. That is, if you are being targeted. Think of it this way, you have an ecosystem dedicated to your life. You're basically a reality TV star.

And know that their fate is worse than yours. Those people's minds will be filled with much more paranoia and degradation than yours. The surveillance industry will consume itself.
>>
>>17639864
People can torment others for no good reason, just open up a history book, motives alone don't tell you much. It all boils down to being rational and evidence. If you see the same postal van every day it is likely because that is its route, not that it is following you. Of course if the CIA were keeping tabs on you they might use postal vans for that reason, but alone it is not enough evidence.

>>17639872
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z4A8a-oPpno

nah, she needs help
>>
"My mind is my modern day spear"
>>
>>17645580
lots of corruption and fear; though really some had some kind of satisfactiory feeling of "power" by spying on their neighbours or very own friends and family. Still, if the Stasi asked you to, you never had much of a choice. You would disappear, your children would end up in Foster families not being told your name and whereabouts, other nefarious stuff would happen to your loved ones.
>>
File: vmann1.jpg (36 KB, 805x317) Image search: [Google]
vmann1.jpg
36 KB, 805x317
>>17645550
>>17645550
Still the same germanbro here

This is recent in Germany.
V-Men (or V-People, V stands for Vertrauen = trust) are undercover informants in criminal networks who are given money in exchange for information and stand in tight contact with police and/or intelligence agencies. (They are not directed centrally, so single institutions might not now and even interfere with V-People of other institutions, even the FBI runs V-Men in Germany; which results in lots of pretty funny "scandals", more later)

In Germany, lots of V-People are hired in violent and organized Neo Nazi networks since decades. Not only are they given huge sums of money, weapons etc., but they're also protected against prosecution by law. V-People involved in e.g. murder will not face court or any consequences.

At the sime time, the police and intelligence agencies have so little power about their V-People, that many disappear, go undercover or by new identities and are "lost" forever; with the money and weaponry they there supported with. If you ask why they're given weapons [cont]
>>
File: image.jpg (299 KB, 2268x1134) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
299 KB, 2268x1134
>>17645331
Why not just watch "The Truman Show"? Sounds exactly like what you're talking about. Isn't it the ultimate gang stalk?
>>
File: vmann2.jpg (69 KB, 602x960) Image search: [Google]
vmann2.jpg
69 KB, 602x960
>>17645550
>>17646234

[cont]

it's for reasons like the police wanting to study weaponstrade in such networks, which fails greatly for they never retreive these weapons back.

Also, Neo Nazis aren't too stupid and take advantage of this state (this is one theory, another later; now for the "scandals") and it's no surprise here if journalists, courts and the few investigations there are leak that e.g. Murderers, Assassins, and even founders of Terrorist Cells (NSU (national socialist underground, did driveby's and assasinations, later 2 headmembers mysteriously burned to death in their own van, possibly murdered by the government , or the HoGeSa (Hooligans gegen (= against) Salafists) were all V-Men.

The other (or adding) theory is, that while the govermental forces who support V-Men, which proved unsuccesful for gaining informations decades ago, as they would lie and - if they chose to disappear, could not be surveyed - , have no control other those hired undercover spies; they're used for "gangstalking" and other obscure assignments and tasks. Even strengthening the general neo nazi scene might only be a distraction for other things to happen quietly. There's e.g. musical artists in Germany who're mysteriously put in jail, and when free, neonazis would stalk them to their house, their parent's, hack their phones, computers, assault them, etc. This is all legit and even the general media has to acknowledge this.
It's also known that such practice is committed around the world till today, and asides from the Neo Nazi scence, one can only surmise which other groups might be involved.

This is only a very brief, general introduction, For much deeper information, feel free to ask, although you should be able to find some english sources on V-Männer and e.g. the NSU.
>>
File: 3.jpg (673 KB, 2875x2106) Image search: [Google]
3.jpg
673 KB, 2875x2106
>>17646243
I'm talking about historically / politically accurate movies; written on serious investigation, not fiction.
>>
File: 11_Räuber_RV_05.jpg (207 KB, 1024x854) Image search: [Google]
11_Räuber_RV_05.jpg
207 KB, 1024x854
>>17645211
thread's opened
>>
>>17645750
>People can torment others for no good reason, just open up a history book
True. But if people are going to expend that much effort torturing someone, then they are usually going to have other reasons as well

>>17646234
>>17646283
Interesting, thanks. I'm still really interested in their methods and organization. There must be stuff in English somewhere... I'm sure anarchists, communists, militias, etc use these tactics, whether they got it from the Stasi or developed it on their own.
>>
File: capture-20160502-010241.jpg (77 KB, 305x361) Image search: [Google]
capture-20160502-010241.jpg
77 KB, 305x361
>>
>>17645313
>>17645319
So I watched Two Lives and The Lives of Others. I get the idea, but I feel like both of these movies are very kosher. In that they are very watered down versions of what really was going on. They really held back punches when it came to "exposing" what the Stasi did. I understand it's partly storytelling, but neither of these movies shed any real light on the subject.
>>
the bump to expand psychological knowledge!
>>
>>17646964
There are much more drastical films out there, but I wanted to give a general introduction (and an available in english one) first
Still thinking about streaming and providing custom subtitles
>>
>>17646289
>historically / politically accurate movies; written on serious investigation, not fiction.
Cool. Thread opens with still from "Gaslight"...
>>
so, did anyone ever find any english language books on this topic, or not?
>>
Sounds similar to COINTELPRO, and we know for a fact that GCHQ's JTRIG is using similar tactics. I have no doubt that's it's happening today.
>>
>>17638927
I don't know what gangstalking is but the other day someone was in there car with lights on. I tell my girl what are they doing. I look at them a bit, Im intense and next thing you know they do a uturn in the street and drive off. Like wut?
>>
>>17653472
see
>>17639909
>>
>>17653472
I wouldn't worry about it too much. If you think you're being watched, just pretend that you're also a gang stalker and observe people who you think are observing you.
>>
>>17652761
I'm not OP, haven't seen Gaslight yet, still offer to translate german source material if given an exact source url request

>>17653466
What kind of such tactics took place in your country?
How to spot if the goverment's after you 2k16?
Thread replies: 128
Thread images: 13

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.