[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
WTF Mods?!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 152
Thread images: 12
File: 1461603129954.jpg (28 KB, 236x317) Image search: [Google]
1461603129954.jpg
28 KB, 236x317
Not the OP of the Hecate threads, but 2 down now, for no fucking reason.

WTF are you guys doing? It's an interesting topic and you have no reason to delete it. If you're going to start deleting religious belief threads, how about you start by getting rid of the inflammatory Christianity threads or the "here comes Satan!" threads?
>>
>>17625119
Honestly. It was one of the few threads with actual discussion about something occult, and with regular postings. If there is some sort of violation, please tell us, as I saw nothing wrong with them.
>>
>>17625119
Your thread is just as shit as those are. Fucking AMAs belong on reddit and camwhoring belongs on /soc/
>>
>>17625127
That wasn't an AMA. It was a discussion regarding patron and/or primary entities or lack therof.
>>
>>17625124

There is 1 rules for /x/ "For all your creepy images and stories." Beyond that, just the global rules.

If they were going to enforce that, it'd be better to wipe the board and start all over with a sticky stating that.

Looks like we got our own home grown conspiracy here, /x/.
>>
>>17625127
Wasn't an AMA, just a discussion thread of pantheons.

I think the more that some mods have a hate-boner for Thoth. No idea why.
>>
>>17625136
I was resisting the urge to suggest that. Is it possible Thoth has been banned?
>>
>>17625119

Right?! I was having interesting conversations in that thread, and then I tried to post a reply and found out it 404'd.

Why
>>
>>17625147
So what now? Continue the discussion until wither the mods explain themselves or prune the thread?
>>
>>17625142
>>17625146

Looks sketchy as fuck, to say the least.

What has Thoth done in the past to warrant the mod hate?
>>
>>17625151
Guess so, seems like the logical course.

Speaking of which, if Thoth doesn't pop back in, it's probably safe to assume they're deleting and banned him. Wonder why
>>
>>17625151

May as well. I am staying in the thread, if it 404s again, I am bumping it up the chain of command. Someone has to do the hiring, right?
>>
>>17625152
>>17625159
>>17625162
Well, it was either the content or the poster.
There was nothing objectionable about the content, so if it was about the content it would have been an active attempt to suppress knowledge of Hecate. This seems unlikely, as Hecate is so pervasive as an occult entity, snuffing a few threads wouldn't do much o this end.
So why hate Thoth?
>>
>>17625152
>Looks sketchy as fuck, to say the least.
You can say that again.

As for the Thoth hate, no idea. Maybe they got butt-hurt when his cock got posted in the div threads.
>>17625172
I personally like Thoth, but he isn't the most PC of people; so I can see how he'd grind on the nerves of some. It's a shame when mods use power for personal vendettas, that is if this is what it is.
>>
>>17625177
I'm sorry, I feel I've missed something here. What?
>>
>>17625177

Not PC? In what way?
>>
Bumping again
>>
>>17625183
the Thoth cock? He posted it in /r9k/ with a different name but same trip. A fangirl found it and it circulated the div threads for a good few weeks.
>>17625188
He's a very knowledgable man, and I like him don't get me wrong, but he is also quite stubborn on his views and has very little patience for bullshit, and calls people out on it when he sees it. I like his straightforwardness, but I can see how it'd get on the nerves of others.
>>
Wow. The mods are butthurt. Was it my "Bernie Sanders is God of NEETs" remark? Because he is.
>>
>>17625200
I didn't get that impression at all, but perhaps in another thread....
>>17625202
If it gets pruned now, we know why.
>>
>>17625207
Damn NEETs.

Anyway. Thoth give up and go? Because we can keep this shit going. I was enjoying it.
>>
>>17625202
Kek, oh poor Bernie.
>>17625207
More the IRC chats than any one thread
>>17625214
I have a feeling he was banned
>>
>>17625214
There's a real probability he was banned. But yes, we can continue. Tell me Orion, what's your entity of choice?
>>
>>17625214

Ya. I was in the original thread. I was concerned about the whole gods not being above killing thing. Makes it difficult to believe in any religion. My own believes don't condone killing for any reason. Would like to see a deity that hits on that.
>>
>>17625231
Much as in the real world, many gods of absolute peace are martyred, or are moved to righteous fury by the martyrdom of others.
>>
I can't find a record of any /x/ bans in the last few hours. So maybe there's something else? Where's the /x/ IRC?
>>
>>17625237

That's what blows my mind. If you can do anything, why kill? Why not put them somewhere and teach them good. If they are mentally ill, heal them... or don't get involved at all.
>>
>>17625273
>don't do anything at all
The God of Impartialness?
>>
>>17625273
Because the gods are limited too. They can't do anything anymore than we can.
>>
>>17625124
>>17625124
>>17625124
This. The problem is that whenever ACTUAL discussion occurs, the threads get deleted.

Just try having a serious non-paranoid discussion about shills. Threads last 5 minutes tops, no matter how good and plentiful the content is.
>>
>>17625286

Then why look up to them at all?
>>
If you're interested in paganism, you should check out Baldr. He's on the martyr list, but having a death myth doesn't necessarily make him useless, and I suspect death is a different kind of thing for deities (assuming they exist).
>>
Thanks mods. Great job. Bin this cunt too.

These crazy RP motherfuckers need to fuck off back to shittit.
>>
>>17625302

>religion
>rp

Pick one.
>>
>>17625284
>>17625286

Perhaps my understanding of what a god is, is wrong.

I expect something that in omni-everything by our perceptions anyway.
>>
>>17625312
>implying most religious fags aren't just RPing to blend in
>>
>>17625313
Even when I practiced Christianity, I always envisioned God as a very human entity, one who could make mistakes and grow and learn as we do. It was that realisation that my ideals=\=the church's doctrine that set me on the path to find out more. Discovered Odin, explored him as a deity, and found all the qualities I had projected upon the Christian God within the All-Father. Wasn't so much a conversion as an opening of my eyes.
>>
>>17625328

>legit believing that 84% of the world is faking

Fool.
>>
Testing, testing... 1-2-3.

If I'm not banned, much thanks to the anon reposting the thread. No idea why it kept getting pruned at all.

>>17625273
Gods, in my perspective are more like "ascended ancestors" rather than anything else; though they could be some powerful spirits that never were human. Either way, they definitely have the same law of emotion and logic that many of us do.
>>
File: 52700787036.gif (2 MB, 300x169) Image search: [Google]
52700787036.gif
2 MB, 300x169
>>17625302
>goes to /x/
>hates /x/
>>17625328
At this point, RP becomes a buzzword for "acts and believes differently"
>>
>>17625342

By that perspective, anyone could become a god. What an alarming thought.
>>
>>17625298
They are still greater than we, in strength and wisdom and knowledge.

>>17625313
The idea that gods are omni-anything is, at least in my opinion and experience, a complete falsehood. While there may well be some kind of omnipotent entity that exists it is most certainly unknown to us. A god that calls themselves omnipotent is much the same as a man who calls himself a god.
>>
>>17625360
Not necessarily. Look to some traditions of voodoo; where the first of the dead in a graveyard becomes that graveyard's "Baron."

It's a similar concept, and not one I entirely buy into. Gods, imo, operate outside of our existence like one would an ant-hill. You can aid it, bust it down, or help some ants and crush others. But you aren't an intricate part of their system.
>>
>>17625366

>>ant-hill

That's how I figured it too. Which is why I don't understand why they get involved at all, or when they do it's "sacrifice this, kill that, love me or die!"
>>
>>17625370
Eh, if ants could speak, feel, and act in interesting ways, you may get attached to some of them. See where I'm coming from?
>>
>>17625374

I do. I wouldn't put any unreasonable demands on their life or play games with them.

A thought just popped into my head... Did gods demand to be worshiped, or did man decide to worship gods and the gods accepted? Then man began asking of the gods in exchange for worship, etc etc.
>>
>>17625391
>I do. I wouldn't put any unreasonable demands on their life or play games with them.
Some gods choose not to do that, while others don't. Much like people would differ case-to-case.

And that's a great question. The lore behind some gods says that they indeed demanded to be worshiped (YHVH, for instance), while others simply accept it.

But at the true beginning of religion? Who can truly say?
>>
File: 558024O48.jpg (139 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
558024O48.jpg
139 KB, 640x480
>>17625366
"As flies to wanton boys are we to th' gods.
They kill us for their sport."

King Lear Act 4, scene 1, 32–37
>>
>>17625405
Well put, Shakespeare.

Where's the image from?
>>
>>17625424
hey this is the guy from the last thread who posted the 3 20s, could you repost that rune you made for me? the thread 404'd before I had a chance to do anything with it
>>
File: rune.png (8 KB, 819x460) Image search: [Google]
rune.png
8 KB, 819x460
>>17625473
>>
Just like the mods remove any skype chat link threads because they don't want anyone going anywhere but the IRC, which is 95% shitposting and circlejerking with no content.

Mods on /x/ are fucking assholes and should be replaced.
>>
>>17625482
thank you
>>
Back, and glad to see Thoth back as well. I believe in several additional models of deities and entities in addition to those explored thus far. However, if the discussion is progressi NH without them, then I'll refrain from expounding on my beliefs.
>>
>>17625330
What kind of afterlife can one expect when worshipping other gods such as Odin?

Is it still the universal "heaven" experience, or something different entirely?
>>
>>17625571
I personally would love to hear them.
>>
>>17625586
Depends on which belief system you use. It's quite the spectrum.
>>17625587
Alright anon. There are a couple of archtypes though. Do you happen to play mtg?
>>
>>17625604
So if my family and relatives were given Christian funerals, and I hope to see them again in the afterlife, then I should also be a Christian as well?
>>
>>17625610

Yes.
>>
>>17625610
Again, that varies greatly depending on belief system. What do YOU believe anon?
>>
File: strophalos.jpg (9 KB, 184x184) Image search: [Google]
strophalos.jpg
9 KB, 184x184
Can someone explain what the Hecate threads were? I am extremely interested in her and have some unique theories that I'd like to discuss with other people interested.

I know about the Hecate ARG, but I'm assuming this is something pertaining moreso to the mythology of the actual deity.
>>
>>17625604
I do not
>>
>>17625624

Just what's going on here now minus the bit at the start about what was going on.
>>
>>17625637

To elaborate the OP asked why people didn't work with/worship Hecate and conversation evolved around that. It was one the tamest discussions I've seen on /x/ with minimal shitposting.
>>
>>17625637
>what's going on here now minus the bit at the start about what was going on.

??
>>
>>17625613
Again, not a solid fact, but an interpretation.
>>17625624
Thoth was OP, and I'm sure he can enlighten you.
>>17625632
Well, a setting called Theros debuted not too long ago, with classical Greek flavor. The Gods of Theros were beings born of, and sustained by, beleif. They existed in a tangent plane of existance, and so both did and did not have physical presence in the real world. They had their own consciousness, and agendas and such, and each had fantastic power. However, they were also limited in a way.
One of the major archtypes of entities is that of sustaining on faith. There are many direc to on from there, but thehat is one of the core archtypes.
>>
>>17625616
Me? I believe that there's much more to our universe than we're meant to understand.

The more I've researched about astral projection and the different worlds / energy levels, the more it makes sense to me. Without any proof, I believe that spirits only last in the afterlife for a certain amount of time (perhaps only to reconnect with their closest relatives), before they are reincarnated and given a chance to live again. Each time the soul gains more experience to becoming one step closer to the universal source.

Where does this fit in with the gods and religion? I honestly don't know. It's almost a mixture of most beliefs.

I'm a firm believer in the paranormal, and both my wife and I have had individual and shared experiences that simply cannot be explained. At my brother's funeral a few years ago, I felt his presence give me a hug. When I found his girlfriend's final farewell note to him, I noticed that she felt the same exact experience in the funeral home.

As far as beliefs, I've always been fascinated in older religions and the occult, such as voodoo. I'm just hesitant to try it as I'm fearful of repercussions such as personal harm, demons or being banished to Hell.

In the end, I just think of myself as a wandering person, hopping from one religion / belief to the next, wondering which, if any, are best for me.
>>
>>17625690
Then ponder your own beliefs anon. It sounds like you have your own system going.
>>
>>17625223
I'm Druidic. So I believe in most gods. But my main one who I consistently go to is Cernunnos. I'm starting to like Morrigan as well.

>>17625231
Danu yo. Danu.

But not condoning killing is weird. You kill stuff everyday man.
>>
>>17625624
I created a thread to spread interest about her; while also offering rune magick and divination in exchange for people writing her name on money and posting a picture of it.

We need far more occultists in the world.
>>
>>17625884
If you're still offering it, I have a crisp $100 bill I could write on
It (hopefully) won't go into circulation any time soon, as it's my emergency fund, but it's the only bill I have
>>
>>17625884
perhaps thats the reason it was deleted.

the scanners want to surpress higher knowledge, remember?
>>
>>17625893
I'm down for it. But I want it -large- on the bill, so whoever obtains it has to notice it.
>>
>>17625884

I'm not even into occult things beyond the armchair and I rather agree with you.
>>
File: IMG_20160425_173355-min.jpg (1 MB, 5312x2988) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160425_173355-min.jpg
1 MB, 5312x2988
>>17625898
Is that good?
If it is, could you do a general reading regard my future?
>>
>>17625913
Works for me.

Starting your reading now-- hang around
>>
>>17625172
I don't know, but Thoth is a cool guy. I hope he's still around

>>17625119
Yeah, it does seem odd.. wtf? It was a great thread. I was gonna learn a bit
>>
>>17625941
He's since posted. Literally above you anon.
>>
>>17625884
Oh, good, you're still around. and yeah, I saw you help anon and gave them that rune.. good on you
>>
>>17625947
Yep, I scrolled nearly to the bottom and saw right after posting. lmao. I am relieved
>>
>>17625119
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YcBTdB5Pj3s
>>
File: albino-cats-kittens-05.jpg (48 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
albino-cats-kittens-05.jpg
48 KB, 600x600
>>17625941
Wait, /x/ has a Thoth and an !Ape of Thoth guy? Are the same or something, I confuse.
>>
>>17625895
That's probably it as defacing and showing pictures of real money is illegal I believe.
>>
>>17625982
It's not illegal, but if you do deface (or destroy) money beyond recognition, they'll just take it out of circulation
>>
>>17625913
The current situation shows the 3 of Pentacles supported by the Knight of Wands and the Emperor in Reverse.
Seems as though you definitely are putting effort and work towards something, but you're highly unfamiliar with the route to be taken, and progress isn't going anywhere quickly. However, your will drives you on all the same.

The future, if unchanged, shows the 2 of Pentacles supported by Judgement and the 6 of Swords. To sum this set up; you may begin to find success, only to have karma bite your ass for some former shady shit you may've pulled (or will pull). Just don't count the eggs before they hatch.

The future, if you change paths, shows the Queen of Swords supported by the 7 of Wands and the 9 of Cups. We'll come back to this later, in the summary.

The reflection of the reading shows the Ace of Swords supported by Justice and the Page of Swords. You know what you want; and you know you can achieve it if you go the route of ruthlessness. Avoid that. There are better ways. Right now, you're not *ready* for your goals, but you will be someday soon. Just keep patient for now.

The fate section shows what we cannot change-- the 4 of Wands supported by the 6 of Pentacles and the Tower. Looks like you were formerly in a position of comfort; and it's been robbed from you.
Perhaps that is why you seek to gain it back so quickly-- but do not fall into the temptation of being so ruthless.
The alternate future showed one in which you achieved what you seek while also balancing your own morals and relationships; especially with family and loved ones.

Follow that route.
>>
>>17625982
>>17625985
The specific federal law at issue is 18 USC 333, which proscribes criminal penalties against anyone who "mutilates, cuts, defaces, disfigures, or perforates, or unites or cements together, or does any other thing to any bank bill, draft, note, or other evidence of debt issued by any national banking association, or Federal Reserve bank, or the Federal Reserve System, with intent to render such bank bill, draft, note, or other evidence of debt unfit to be reissued."
So it's really a case by case issue. However, that may be why the mods pruned the first two.
>>17625987
What deck do you use?
>>
>>17625994
The Night Sun deck.
>>
>>17625999
Excellent choice. I prefer m Deviant Moon deck, I still have always wanted a Night Sun Deck
>>
File: 10921 (3).jpg (756 KB, 1200x507) Image search: [Google]
10921 (3).jpg
756 KB, 1200x507
>>17625985
US law says you can not destroy or deface currency to the point where the bill looks like a different denomination or is rendered useless. You'd think that would be clear, but people argue about it still. I really wouldn't worry about writing a word on a bill, but if you put weird threats or drew a zero after the number '1' on a one dollar bill there might be questions asked, but by who? The clerk at the 7-11 doesn't give a flip, if you took a hundred defaced ones to the bank to turn in for a $100 bill they might ask you questions, but even then...

Three differing opinions on the matter:
http://www.livescience.com/34286-legal-or-illegal-to-destroy-coins-paper-money.html
http://www.stampstampede.org/pages/legal
http://www.bankrate.com/financing/banking/destroying-money-may-be-a-crime/
>>
>>17625994
That last bit about being unfit to be reissued is where it makes it not apply to this
Unfit to be reissued would be like dipping it in black paint to be unreadable, not writing on it (Unless you scribble a whole side)
>>17625987
Thanks for this, it reiterated what my self-reading just said, but you said it in a better way for me to actually listen to it
>>
Anyway, Thoth, I never saw the previous threads. Do you worship Hecate exclusively or not.
>>
>>17626012
>>17626016
The point being it's entirely subjective. However, the mods may be a tad paranoid of having anything here be linked to anything illegal. Especially after those horrid events that made national news...
>>
>>17626011
Good taste, anon.

>>17626016
Glad to see it worked out!

>>17626024
I don't worship her; nor do I work with her exclusively. But she is the primary deity I work under.
>>
>>17626025

What crime was it this time?
>>
>>17626011
As a user of the rider-Waite deck I don't see that to often why is that?
>>
>>17626054
How do you mean?
>>
>>17626033
Do you have an altar to her?

>>17626058
I don't see it mentioned too often usually people have other decks than the rider-waite.
>>
>>17625136
It's not much of a conspiracy here. The mods are fedora tipping faggots and atheists that hate the paranormal, religion, and paranormal discussion and delete it whenever they want seemingly for no reason because they powertrip. I've seem posts about Jesus get deleted and when i responded to a person with *tips fedora* it got deleted. The fedoras get triggered when confronted.

Mootwo really needs to give them new orders
>>
>>17626071
Nope. The three way crossroads works best for performing anything with her involved.
>>
>>17626071
I still don't understand. Why do you not see people use the Rider-Waite deck?
>>
Waiting for answer on this: >>17625958
>>
>>17626097
That was my question. Soemthing I noticed and was curious if there was a specific reason or if I'm just paranoid and preferences are preferences
>>
>>17625958
Nope, not the same people!
I greatly respect his work getting that library together, though.
>>
>>17626092
Thank you.
>>
File: 2980241242.png (77 KB, 643x612) Image search: [Google]
2980241242.png
77 KB, 643x612
>>17626106

OK, thanks. Was puzzled as I got mixed messages as to Hecate from !Ape and so this thread was really puzzling me if they were same person.
>>
>>17626104
I just enjoy the art style of Deviant Moon.
>>
>>17626112
Oh? Curious, what were his opinions?
>>
>>17625958
nah, different guy, like he answered. I just didn't want to leave this unanswered
>>
>>17625124
This thread is literally the /div/ irc or the /x/ irc, they are just posting in a thread instead with the same names.
>>
>>17626135
If I wanted to learn more about Hecate, where would I go?
>>
>>17626142
I don't see the problem.
>>
>>17626086
Asian Moot doing anything. It will be a plane posting, site wrecking, shit fest all over again!
>>
>>17626142
Not really. I'm the only one aside from Empath here form /div/.

>>17626149
Anywhere. Lots of info on the internet; just take it all with a grain of salt, especially if it's from Wiccans.
Study greek mythology.
>>
>>17626166
hey Thoth, does the Thock tarot deck have different meaning than rider waite?
>>
>>17626191
Definitely some interesting stuff. Gonna have to read this over.
>>
>>17626207
My bad here. I looked up the comments in the archives and it WAS NOT !Ape both times, he just made the dismissive comment on the blood rituals. The mildly positive Tarot comment was by Frater K. ( mid 2014, longer ago that I thought and durr, I misremembered it ) mea culpa

Here's the two links again, nuked other post as it was misleading.

Tarot starts at about page 24 in this journal:
http://hekatestation.net/files/BoDnBoB.pdf
Talks about the pips and suits in the .pdf ( PW0RD:Neptune )

Blood Rituals:
http://hekatestation.net/files/Set_00001.PDF
(PW0RD: lynx )
>>
>>17625119
I wish they would get rid of the Christian posts on this board
>>
>>17626358
Hey, if it's a mater of miracles or Abrahamic mysticism, i belongs here whether we like it or not.
>>
>>17626253
Has it been solved yet?
>>
File: pwrds.png (45 KB, 737x682) Image search: [Google]
pwrds.png
45 KB, 737x682
>>17626378
>Has it been solved yet?
No, just the same old part as 2014. :(

Solved part, Pic Related:
http://hekatestation.net/GRID.html
>>
Thoth, are you still about offering readings for writing Hecate on money?
>>
>>17626358
>>17625119
Yes, censor the truth.

Keep everyone in the dark.

Pathetic.
>>
>>17626371
This exactly. Look man I'm Catholic. Born, raised, practicing. But I hate the "Accept Jesus/Do you believe/Repent or (insert penalty here)/Christian general" threads. Christianity forbids interest in the paranormal. It dictates traditionally that the Bible and God himself hold all the answers and anything not previously discussed and approved by the institution is demonic or Satanic. Miracles or anything supernatural has to be considered, investigated and approved for public consumption by closed panels of appointed "experts". That kind of closed mindedness on the human level is exactly what this board tries to reach beyond.

So get rid of the Bible thumping and saber rattling. It does no one any good other than clogs up the board with cancer and shitposts and anyone who might be interested in Christianity would get turned off by those discussions IMHO. If we're gonna talk about the supernatural or paranormal with relation to the Abrahamic traditions then keep it about the supernatural, paranormal, unexplained issues, not the Sunday school indoctrination.
>>
File: new here.jpg (26 KB, 311x311) Image search: [Google]
new here.jpg
26 KB, 311x311
>>17626371
>whether we like it or not
Report, sage, remind the mods that /x/ will report anything that it considers irrelevant to the board.
>>
>>17626454
But if it's a discussion about the paranormal, it belongs. This includes miracles and the such. I'm not saying this includes he thumpers and reenters an more than it does trolls. In an earlier version of this thread, I had expressed my lack of comfort with any association or worship of entities because of my own beliefs. I explained my reasoning, and others their's. I believe Christians have their right as well.
>>17626482
What other board is there for theology? I'm not saying we should be discussing the recent papal patch notes, but it's undeniable that from conspiracy theories to cryptids to mysticism to spirits, Christianity is one of the many major influences for X related thins, and as such is often X related.
>>
>>17626482
So /x/'s header actually reads "Paranormal (But only if it fits my worldview)"

Is that right?
>>
File: updatefinal.jpg (104 KB, 1120x847) Image search: [Google]
updatefinal.jpg
104 KB, 1120x847
>>17626414
We solved the egg puzzle too.

pic related
link is : http://hekatestation.net/Isa_59_5.html
>>
>>17626358
Yeah, all the misinformation is annoying
>>
An RL friend told me about the previous thread, but alas it got deleted.

Just got here to mention that Jason Miller have several books about sorcery in general, but many stuff in those books are Hekateian,

I have read so far: Protection & reversal magick, and The sorcerer's secret. both published by new page books.
>>
Mods here are ass, I got a 24 hour ban for starting a creepy picture thread
>>
>>17626844
I got banned once for doing a divination thread, I was reading tarot, 3 cards and single card spreads. I think it's a mix of Mods not being clever enough and just banning stuff they see in their report list + xtians and skeptic asses just trolling and censoring.
>>
>>17626844
Well, dubs don't lie.
>peeks then back to /b/, kek
>>
The mods don't want anons to know about the Dark Goddess.
>>
>>17626881
their loss
>>
>>17625586
Basically it you die in glorious battle you get to kick it with Viking bros until ragnarok, and if you die like a pleb then you get to kick it in a misy bog with a bunch of other plebs, lorded over by some tranny's queer daughter.
>>
>>17625119
Mods are a bunch of christcucks, too busy sucking their blood god's dick to do their jobs properly. It's that simple, really
>>
Enough bitching about mods, someone tell stories of experiences with Hecate.
>>
>>17627291
>Enough bitching about mods, someone tell stories of experiences with Hecate.

Then next time don't start the thread the way you did, the whole thread is polluted now.
>>
Just found this old sheekforums post. Might be onto something regarding Hekate.

I can't copy and paste it for some reason.

http://sheekyforums.com/thread/52548999/politics/baal-worship.html
>>
Not sure if this was covered in the other threads, I sort of came late, but does anybody have any protips or advice regarding making contact with Hecate?
>>
Last threads probably got deleted for being "Hecate is da bess" with like little in the OP more than praise of the godform; it looked like the sort of thing a confrontational christian or satanist would post.

That's why I reported it, so if real discussions came out of OP I'm sorry for being the asshole who got a good thread deleted.
>>
>>17625119
ya no drake a fake.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Oy1X9vEzB8c
>>
>>17625119
Whp gives a flying faggots (op) arsehole.
Hecate isn't a racist, nimble minded entity.Maybe she has had enough of you tainting her name.
May the wolves eat you whole!
>>
>>17628691
You're nothing more than a child abusing freak whom leans towards the occult to install fear in those that may oppose you.
Suck my dick fuckface. And nah i wasn't the person you posted at.
>>
>>17628681
It's as simple as going to a three-way crossroads on the night of a new moon, and calling for her.
>>
how do I report this shit-tier janitor for being so shit
>>
>>17628778
Thoth, start another Hecate thread but WITHOUT the crabbing about mods at the start if you want an on topic thread.
>>
>>17628939
I didn't start this one, friend.
>>
>>17628939
>>17629003
Tis true. And the first two didn't have a trace of complaining.
>>
>>17628668
Jesus, that thread went deep fast. Never heard of those forums.

Definitely worth further research into Janus and Chirality.
>>
BUMP AGAIN
MORE INFO
>>
New Hecate thread, this one starts with too much whining about mods.

New Thread:
>>17629774
>>17629774
>>17629774
Thread replies: 152
Thread images: 12

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.