[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Welcome to Divination General! Come here for readings and d
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 44
File: latest.jpg (140 KB, 640x634) Image search: [Google]
latest.jpg
140 KB, 640x634
Welcome to Divination General!

Come here for readings and discussion of theory/practice.

>What's this Divination thing all about?
The practice of seeking knowledge of the future or the unknown by any of a variety of means.

>I'm new to this, help!
New querents should reply to the post of a reader who's currently doing readings. An "air query" can be made to no one in particular, but no one in particular may answer you!
New readers should post that they're offering readings and what information they require from a querent.

>Please read the STICKY for more:
http://pastebin.com/2Wp1Q074 (embed)

Also: Thoth, a /div/ reader, made his own tarot and rune guide that he'd like to share to everyone:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ciFuMOVDIkA18d9Rw-Zkklgigx-Y4XzJkGVeMTYWcic/edit?pref=2&pli=1

Remember, each reader requires different information to read you. Look for their posts in the thread to determine what's needed.
Some readers will refuse to do certain readings -- respect that choice.

>Querents: respect your readers and your fellow querents.
>Readers: respect your querents and your fellow readers.

IRC channel for discussion:
https://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.sorcery.net/#/div/ination

Previously on /div/:
>17619859
>>
>>17623644

This is a 4 card reading that explains your past present and future

>your past
>4 of wands
The 4 of wands tends to be one of happines, mostly related to happiness brought by family and friends, you had a decent past most likely you enjoyed yourself

>the present
>the king of swords reversed
Combined along with the card that represents you, it seems to be you have certain intelectual issues, perhaps a writer's block or certain difficulty to achieve what you wanted from the perspective of your novel, or anything along those lines
>The card representing you
>The ace of swords
This is a pretty nice card, it means you are intelectually driven, that you enjoy having discussions about important matters, rather than dealing with emotional subjects

>The card representing the future
>The eight of wands

Swiftness, many changes. Related to the subject of your novel perhaps it means that the tendency of what is considered as good, might be quite unstable, be it from the perspective of the critics, or the general public. This could also mean that your life in general might have many changes, be it from a physical or psychological point of view.
>>
File: 1452209440477.jpg (21 KB, 218x219) Image search: [Google]
1452209440477.jpg
21 KB, 218x219
doing reading
>>
>>17623777
future love reading
>>
>>17623777

>those trips

what kind of readings?
>>
>>17623667
Since the old thread isn't linked properly, thought I would re-post just in case
>>17619859
>>
>>17623777
Near future reading please

Also checking then sweet trips
>>
>>17623685
En vez de usar “Two Paths,” decidí tirar las cartas en una manera que se me hizo lógica.

Tú / Ella / Significador de Unión: Reina de Espadas (reversa) / Fuerza / 7 de Espadas
Perseguir:
6 de Bastones, Reina de Copas (cruzada en reversa), 9 de Espadas, Rueda de Fortuna (reversa)
Retirar:
Reina de Monedas (reversa), Rey de Monedas, Emperador (reversa), 7 de Bastones (cruzado)

Bueno, por principio de cuentas, me parece que tus esfuerzos, aunque se te hagan grandes, faltan dirección apropiada. Buscas estrategias y maneras de utilizar tu mente para tu ventaja, pero parece que esta dama se conquista por medio de su corazón, no por su mente. En vez de utilizar estrategias sutiles, deberías ser más directo.

Si sigues intentando, hay una victoria en tu futuro, y parece que si llegará a darte su amor, pero no será de la manera que quieres. Me imagino que te mostrará más sus malos aspectos que sus buenos, y te llagará a herir; te herirá más la frustración y el sentimiento de fracaso interno ante la victoria aparente. Pero, lo peor de esta situación es que perderías la oportunidad de crecer en alguna manera, y te quedarás estancado en unos aspectos.

Si te retiras, te llegará a martirizar internamente y amargarte. Te harás una persona un poco más fría quien se entrega menos a la gente, y me imagino que tendrás la tendencia de ser más antagonista en tu comportamiento, cuyos efectos atraerán opiniones negativas ajenas. Lo bueno de está opción es que utilizarás tu tiempo y energía de manera constructiva y provechosa. Si te aseguras de no amargarte tanto, no es necesario que te cueste tanto tu trabajo positivo.

Espero que haya ayudado.

Para mi pregunta, apreciaría algo acerca mi búsqueda de pareja permanente. Gracias.
>>
>>17622623
http://vocaroo.com/i/s0IgPHT2wjqR
>>
>>17623848
>pero no será de la manera que quieres
>Me gustas pero como amigo

Muchas gracias, creo que mejor la ignoraré y ya.

Anyway, just so they don't freak out because everything's in Spanish I will give you a relationship reading regarding the traits she would need to have... unless you want something else.
>>
>>17623871
>I will give you a relationship reading regarding the traits she would need to have
I actually know this perfectly well, down to details, even. I just wanted advice for my search.
>>
>>17623871
Reply to this on what you wpuld like the most. I could give you more insights on what you should be looking for in a partner... or how long it will take before you find someone suitable for a long term relationship.
>>
>>17623882
See
>>17623877
I know /exactly/ what to look for, just not how to find. But, hey, if you can read timeframes (I can't at all), I'll take that, thanks.

Query: How long will it take?
>>
>>17623888
I usually ask those sort of questions with yes/no queries, but this is weird, maybe your expectations are kinda high, they say more than 20 years need to pass before you find a stable relationship with the traits you sought for
>>
>>17623934
Mind trying again for my bare minimum criteria?
>>
>>17621286
http://vocaroo.com/i/s0qVoDHpO5Oo
>>
>>17621732
>>17623519
>Will I ever see The Doctor again? Has he forgotten me?
>>17623955
http://vocaroo.com/i/s1i53suOXlp9
>>
>>17623957
I will try again, but this time I will disregard any perception of "perfect" traits, I will focus on a stable relationship, disregarding if it's virtually flawless or not.
>>
>>17623777
Nice trips , just tell me something about my future.
>>
>>17623777
general/future reading please
>>
>>17623957
>>17623974
Disregarding the flawlessness, you might have a stable relationship within two years or less.
>>
>>17624012
That seems more promising. Thanks, have good one.
>>
>>17623006
http://vocaroo.com/i/s0ecUupAjHH4
>>
>>17624012
Not the same person, but can you give a love reading about my crush? I'd like to know what does the future hold for us.
>>
>>17624133
I will use a seven card reading like before unless you have a request for another spread.
>>
>>17624140
Sounds good. Please let me know if you need more info.
>>
>>17623081
http://vocaroo.com/i/s1QKJ0wT1W7h
>>
>>17624145
Here's how it goes:
>The three cards representing you and how you see your partner
>3 of cups
>reversed wheel of fortune
>Justice
Outwardly you are trying to keep things balance, not trying to hard but not leaving things unattended either, you try to keep your feet on the ground. You love your crush and have pure feelings towards that person, however you feel there is something lacking, like something that's not being fulfilled.

>The cards representing your crush
>10 of wands
>reversed page of cups
>reversed knight of cups
Your crush seems to be burdened by something, most likely something like too much
mental anguish. He/She also seems to have unhappiness around you. Both the page and the knight when reversed reveal emotional pain.

>The current state of your relationship
>The queen of cups reversed
There seems to be mistrust or an aura of unhappiness among you, maybe you should work on that.
>>
I need to sleep now guys. Thanks for the help.
>>
>>17624189
>>17624178
You described the situation quite accurately I must say. I would have like to know how to proceed with this situation or if it'll be solved, but oh well. Have a good night and thanks for the reading!
>>
>>17623175
http://vocaroo.com/i/s0niJ2vX2mVB
>>
>>17624208
I will request for advice on that subject, just a moment please.
>>
>>17623777

Please help me. I am lost in life.
>>
>>17624208
This is what would benefit you to do:

>reversed 6 of cups
>reversed 10 of pentacles
>reversed king of wands

First of all, you need to calm down, whatever emotional pain that person is currently suffering, must be fixed first, second of all, if there is any finantial conflict as suggested by the 10 of pentacles, you should also address it accordingly. Finally, the king of wands suggests there might be some impulsiveness when trying to find a solution. Relax, you need to use your intellectual skills, think carefully what you will do next, analyze what would be best before acting.
>>
>>17623388
http://vocaroo.com/i/s0xbx1W83ozu
>>
>>17624270
Thank you again for the reading. It does seem like sound advice and I will keep it in mind, although there isn't any financial problem that I know of.
>>
about to go to the dentist
will I be okay?
>>
>>17623777
What can you tell me about G?
>>
File: Chinesus Say.jpg (842 KB, 1555x2830) Image search: [Google]
Chinesus Say.jpg
842 KB, 1555x2830
>>17623667
Oh, herro prease!

I take both you food order and you query, and that earn you a Misfortune Cookie reading.

OK, you go ahead now, and you say you order and query. Then I give it to you real good, OK?
>>
>>17624423
Stir-fried vegetables
Future reading
>>
>>17624427
You get really anxious, so you smoke weed. But you still anxious and you do something stupid, so you smoke more weed and feel bad for what stupid jerk you are, stupid jerk.

OK, next order prease?
>>
>>17624431
Honey chicken. Love reading.
>>
>>17624435
She slap you. Oh, and you get stung by bees.

Hey next damn guy in line, you want give me you order or what?
>>
>>17624449
A Szechuan chicken, please! A general reading will be more than enough.
>>
>>17624457
Excerrent choice! Very tasty!

You spicy yet cowardly ways make many enemy and ruin you well-being. Unrucky bad times for you!

OK, next order prease?
>>
>>17623777
Male sagittarius here wondering what my future holds in the next ten years.
Im in school but confused as to what to study. Im seeing someone but doubtful it can last although i like her a lot. Pls help.
>>
>>17624465
Can i get some fried rice please! and a future reading would be fantastic
>>
>>17624483
You go beach, get sunburn, and sand in you junk. You skin feel terrible, and you look like leathery lobster wreck who can't stop itch crotch. You monster now. Very bad for everyone.

OK, next damn guy, what you want?
>>
>>17624491
rice and vegetables
future reading bls
>>
>>17624506
The wind blow rain in you eyes. You stomach rumble. You advance against bad weather, trying to hold youself together. You hardly even make it near door before shit run down you leg.

Keep line moving! Next order!
>>
Who wants to do a reading of how my Cardiac catheterization will go? Will post results in the thread once it gets done. See how close your psychic powers get, senpai.
>>
>>17624525

Chicken and Chinese mushrooms
I need a love reading pls
>>
>>17624311
I'm okay

>>17624595
hope you'll be too
>>
>>17623967
Oh my gosh! I love you as the 10th doctor. Very nice cosplay if I do say so myself <3 It really made me smile. Sometimes I forget that The Doctor refers to Doctor Who, I only recently started following the show, but I do love the 10th doctor the most. Thank you so much for the reading, it was splendid.

"The Doctor" in my query is a friend of mine with a DO in Emergency Medicine who I haven't seen in a very long time. He use to refer to himself as "The Doctor" which led me to become a Dr. Who fan ;)
>>
File: harbinger_by_vollelune-d9td0zt.jpg (100 KB, 999x799) Image search: [Google]
harbinger_by_vollelune-d9td0zt.jpg
100 KB, 999x799
It has been a while, has it not? In about thirty or so minutes, I shall proceed with doing about let's see... two to three tarot readings. I will be using the Thoth deck.
My requirements are a nickname, gender of yourself and any other people who may be involved in your question, and of course, a question. Please, do specify, and do not leave it at simple and vague things like a ''love general''. It would be very much appreciated.
>>
>>17624952
Kevan, Male
I'd like some advice on how best to approach my Magnum Opus, specifically concerning the methodology I should be employing.
>>
>>17624952
Sally, female
I like a guy and I think he likes me too. Do you think he's going to ask me out?
>>
>>17624952
Rayner
Male
Wouldn't mind having a bit of insight into my development of my spiritual side. Been doing my best to balance my masculine/feminine, interested if there will be fruit to my current course of endeavours.
>>
>>17624952
Luke, Male, unspecified female, will I get a date for my prom/how will my prom go?
>>
>>17624226
Thank you so much! extremely helpful to say the least
>>
>>17624952
Jacob
Male
6 people total. Including myself 3 guys 3 girls.

Will everything ever feel the same between us all again? Or just we keep drifting. Also if there's any feelings of danger for any of them, or can we expect to be safe for the next little while?
Thank you in advance.
>>
>>17624957
>The mindset it is suggested to adopt: Five of Swords, Queen of Wands, Nine of Swords.
>What would be suggested to seek out: Two of Cups.
>What should be suggested to banish and remove: Princess of Cups.
>Your weakest point: XVIII - The Moon.
>Your strongest point: Prince of Swords.
>In regards of methodology: Seven of Cups.
>Eventuality: Ten of Wands.

A balance of both willpower and emotions will be required for you to proceed further, a kind of a balance that would be merely and only focused on the project on hand, shifting in motion to adapt, but yet not lingering upon fantasy. You will be needed to dedicate yourself completely, and as I have said, ignoring any kind of sensitivity or emotions that would lead towards unnecessary thoughts. Reflect, and enjoy the fact that you must not stay with one method or at least not remain steady and simply sticking to one method, I think.
A suggestion to seek out would simply be someone else who can assist you in this work, at least focus your emotions in some way. However, deeper and stronger emotions, or perhaps even building yourself within any kinds of mental traps or prisons would be a complete and utter detriment, therefore, unneeded.
As it stands now, your current weak and strong points are in turn; sticking too much with illusions and darker sides of your consciousness and subconsciousness, while you have the perfect capability to use your mind and the sharpness of it to assist you in this endeavor, and in my opinion, not just that alone. Use your mind for ideas and focus it, not allow it to delve into illusions and pondering.
Yet again, be careful of any kind of illusions and delusions if you decide to go with any kind of methodology. Make sure you don't get too caught up in it and lose your path.
The eventuality? Likely that it will be some kind of a restriction, some kind of an oppression, but I am not sure whether it will be within the project or whether it's something that you seek out for.
>>
Male leo looking for a career/job reading. When will I find a job with my specialty?
>>
>>17625072
My nickname is Blight.
>>
>>17625065
>What would be suggested to seek out: Two of Cups.
Hah

>What should be suggested to banish and remove: Princess of Cups.
Hah

>Your weakest point: XVIII - The Moon.
Hah

10/10 sortilege. Thanks, mate. Have a good one.
>>
>>17625079
BV?
>>
>>17624971
Yes and no questions are hard, so I shall simply formulate your question in a slightly different manner.

>What does he think of you: XIX - The Sun
>What does he feel for you: VII - The Chariot
>What is his current stance towards you: Two of Swords.
>His future intentions towards you: Nine of Disks.
>How can you influence him: Three of Disks.

As things stand now, I am going to say with certainty that things are rather well and he has a genuinely good opinion towards you. His thoughts upon you are rather good and grounded with well-intentions, although it's likely that they will stabilize in due time. The feelings are rather strong, and it's likely that he may consider pushing towards you, but even so, I have a suspicion that both his thoughts and his emotions towards you will balance out in a rather short period of time.
Honestly? I'm rather unsure whether he's going to go for you. You'll need to put in a bit of effort from your side to actually get the wheels moving. Be the butter in this situation and grease the wheels a bit to get them rolling further, otherwise it's likely that he'll grow stale and will not proceed for anything at all.
>>
>>17625112
Guess again.
>>
>>17625143

siegrain?
>>
>>17624984
>Current spiritual progress: Eight of Cups, Princess of Cups, Knight of Disks.
>Where are you heading in regards of it: Princess of Disks.
>Advice card for you: Queen of Disks.
>What to avoid: Three of Swords.

Quite a spread that's simply drenched in earthly cards; almost the Disk court stands in here. I must say that you're proceeding farther quite well. It's highly likely that you're putting a bit too much emphasis on the feminine side of yourself, or perhaps you're delving too deep in it. The Knight tells me that it's not just complete focus on the femininity, so I would say that you're doing well enough. However, the Eight of Cups troubles me just a tad bit. Indolence. Structure within a bog of emotions that should be left and sought out for a new place that is not tainted by the old thoughts.
Truth be told, you may require stability outside of the spiritual for the time being. So far you're doing a well and good enough of a job, and proceeding further nicely, but there's some baggage that should be left behind, and a balance must be found, a stronger one at the very least. For some odd reason, I am tempted to say that you should strive for Art, and not simply balance of one and then balance of another. Combine the two, work with the two, remove that which burdens and keeps you down. Get rid of the Sorrow that seems to be the card that signifies avoidance.

Ah, I'm sorry. Would you be so kind and tell me if I made some sense, at the very least? I went down into quite a rant mode, I must say.
>>
>>17625203
Meow.
>>
>>17625203
Was my next guess too hah.
>>17625204
Makes perfect sense; I had been penduluming and swinging from one side to the other and back; making advancement but at the cost of the other. Your suggestion to combine them into art really hits home, and I think I know how to do this. Very good read, I had been diving into femininity so that's why masculinity was lacking currently.

>what to avoid; three of Swords
Holy shit keks to the earth and back. This is just too perfect, for reasons I can't even begin to describe. Thankyou for the reading, very insightful.
>>
>>17625079
No problem; I owed you one.

>>17625239
And yet another no problem, I am rather glad that it was of some use towards you. I would also add that the Princess of Cups may be striving for femininity, but at the same time it's a rather brittle one that can easily get drenched in emotions and instability. The Queen of Disks may also make sense in the aspect of strong, earthly kind, one that is stubborn and will not falter, but not too stubborn and too strong.
And yet I am glad that the little rant on Art was of some use to you. Good luck with the changes, my friend.
>>
Anybody currently doing readings?
>>
>>17625016
You're very welcome! I'm glad the reading served you well!
>>
Just started reading recently but have nothing proper (practicing on a deck of cards until I get a proper tarot deck) does anybody have any pointers or words of advice?
>>
>>17625372
Sure. I'll give you the true answer to a question. Only one, though, so don't waste it.
>>
>>17625503
What information do you need?
>>
>>17624952

I'd love one. My name is kyle, I am a Gemini. I wish to know if what I'm doing is right. Is my dream worth pursuing anymore or am I wasting my time like I always do?
>>
>>17625508
Just a question.

I don't generally give answers like this, but I'm bored, so I'll give you one in exchange for an interesting question.
>>
>>17625542
Ok.
Can you do a love reading?
>>
File: SkypePhoto_20160425_153341.jpg (60 KB, 634x658) Image search: [Google]
SkypePhoto_20160425_153341.jpg
60 KB, 634x658
>>17625542

Do mine please!

>> 17625540
>>
File: o2.png (14 KB, 367x369) Image search: [Google]
o2.png
14 KB, 367x369
A few energy readings. I'm trying something new today, it's highly experimental so don't expect much.

>name/alias
>gender
>current favorite J-Pop song on YouTube

Will start in 30 minutes.
>>
>>17625553
You asked me first, so you get yours. Not sure about readings. I'm bad at messy emotional stuff. I prefer to just answer questions.

>>17625555
Fuck it, why not. I'm bored enough, and nobody's going to notice anyways. Shoot.
>>
>>17625567
Miguel
Male
dont really have one.. but i was listening to this yesterday https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6qUhkYTruFs
it counts?
>>
>>17625567
I'd take upon it, but
>J-Pop song
Nope. Not my day, it seems.
>>
>>17625568

As I said, is the path I'm on a good one? If not what can I do better?
>>
File: 1434239197520.jpg (66 KB, 412x350) Image search: [Google]
1434239197520.jpg
66 KB, 412x350
>>17625567
SG
male
i don't listen to shit but have another japanese song
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QkipWXIcb-o
>>
>>17625567
Henry
Have i destroyed my chances with her or does she has feelings for me?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WIKqgE4BwAY everyone knows this by now...
>>
>>17625567
Eddie
Male
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8aq3BovqiVY
What does my crush think of me?
>>
>>17625582
Interesting. An answer: from an objective outside standpoint, your path is pretty acceptable. That said, you'll wind up regretting it later.

That said, You could wind up regretting it far more if you change things too much (which you won't otherwise this whole exercise would be far less trivial). You won't actually act on my advice, which is good.

If anything, perhaps try being a bit nicer to those around you? Specifically, understand the motivations for your actions and try to act genuinely out of others' interests as opposed to furthering your own by proxy. That is to say, worry less about your own path, and take a close look at the paths of those around you.

One further thing: disregarding my previous comment about you taking my advice, you'd be in a bit of a jam if you stayed home tomorrow, and it just so happens (what a coincidence) that it'd benefit me to change things up a bit to our mutual gain. So, tomorrow morning, find an excuse to get out and about. I don't want to say too much more because frankly I'm operating in a limited capacity at the moment and I really don't have the time to check for that many ripples.
>>
>>17625599
fuck me i forgot
Im a male
>>
>>17625567
Hi
>name/alias
Silvia
>gender
F
>current favorite J-Pop song on YouTube
This isn't exactly too recent...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=53qNqsQY0O4
>>
>>17625622

Thank you very much. this means a lot
>>
>>17625648
No problem. I should note, by the way, that it's not like anything is going to happen to your place of residence or anything. There's just an encounter you really want to have (though if all goes well you won't even know it happened). Hell, it may even be my ticket out of here.
>>
>>17625503
Are you going to do mine, Sen?
>>17625553
>>
>>17625664

could you explain further please? why should I miss this encounter
>>
>>17625668
Again, I'm not too sure what that entails. I'm not too caught up on what passes for divination these days. What I can do is get you an answer if you ask me a question.

>>17625672
No, it's not that you'll miss it, it's just that you won't even realize anything important happened. I mean, maybe looking back in a year or so you might have the context for it, but for the moment, you just have to go out and do what you do. Just follow naturally. I promise it'll end better than if you don't, for both of us.
>>
Hello guys, if anyone will do reading about me can u focus on the image of crow, mirror and a man with a backward face in your mind while doing general future reading, many thanks for your time
>>
>>17625575
Your core is a blue-ish huge ball. The outside has a dark tint to it, while the inside is rather bright and shining with blue. I felt vibrations in left hand, tingling in right arm, and a pushing sensation when getting near to it. Not much to be said about this, because the energy isn't that interesting.

The pushing sensation though, it could mean that you're unconsciously pushing others away when you interact with them in a way or two, causing some issues in your social life and whatnot. I pulled a card on how best you can resolve this: Queen of Swords-- increase your perception when it comes to reading people in social situations; try not to be too awkward and spill spaghetti everywhere. You can keep this in check by not overthinking social cues and stuff like that.

>>17625588
Huge rectangle; red on the inside, yellow on the outside. The red inside is swirling around a lot, sometimes speeding up and at times slowing down. I'd say your personality seems rather curious, and you have a tendency to act rashly in certain situations. The red energy swirling around inside the rectangle reminds me of water flushing down a toilet, except this energy moves around a lot.

I pulled a card on advice for you: 4 of Wands. Seek stability, and keep your rashness in check. This seems to be something you need in your life right now; the red energy seems really unstable, hmm.

>>17625599
>>17625609
I'm not doing any queries right now; just general energy reads.

>>17625620
>>17625643
>those songs
I like you.

This one is interesting, give me a few.
>>
>>17625678
>Again, I'm not too sure what that entails. I'm not too caught up on what passes for divination these days. What I can do is get you an answer if you ask me a question.
Ok. I understand.
Is there any person in the future that will have an impact on my life? If so, can you explain what kind of person this is and when?

Can you do this or should I ask another question?
>>
>>17625702
kinda spot on i guess, i need some balance in my life
>>
>>17625702
>I'm not doing any queries right now; just general energy reads.
Well, please do.
>>
>>17625719
Well, technically speaking, everyone you meet will have an impact on your life. That's the nature of basic causality, That said, doing a quick lookup, you haven't yet met the person who will singlehandedly make the largest impact on your life (putting aside tangential influences like politicians, etc).

That said, if you're looking specifically for the person who will have the most impact on you in a romantic sense, you've technically already met them, though you might be unaware of it. I can also tell you that they're not the only person vying for that position, so good luck with that!
>>
Since the other guy turned you down, I'll give you brief answers.

>>17625599
Damn close and yes respectively. Technically you've still got a chance. I'm not going to tell you if you make it, though, it's more fun if I don't. (I ship it, though).

>>17625609
Not going to tell you, on account of that would directly push you to a worse outcome. Ask for yourself.
>>
>>17625743
still reading?
>>
>>17625763
Yep, but not for long. I have to go deal with something soon, and I'm not sure I'll be back.
>>
>>17625702
Take your time, and sorry about the deleted post - I realized I felt more like the second song after posting :^)
>>
>>17625766
if you cant get to it no worries but if you can what info do you need?
>>
>>17625774
Just a question. I'll give an answer, and whatever other information I see as useful to A) you, and B) me.
>>
>>17625779

what's coming up for me in the next few months? just the same ole stuff?
>>
>>17625743
>Well, technically speaking, everyone you meet will have an impact on your life. That's the nature of basic causality, That said, doing a quick lookup, you haven't yet met the person who will singlehandedly make the largest impact on your life (putting aside tangential influences like politicians, etc).
What kind of person is this? Where will I meet him/her(through studying, a job, soemething else?)?

>That said, if you're looking specifically for the person who will have the most impact on you in a romantic sense, you've technically already met them, though you might be unaware of it. I can also tell you that they're not the only person vying for that position, so good luck with that!
When you say that I have technically met them, do you mean that I have walked past them on the street or something like that?
How many persons is this?
What do you mean that they're not the only person vying for that position?
>>
>>17625779
i'm at a crossroad in my life, what's the outcome of either decision?
>>
>>17625567
Antone
Male
does this count? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MW4JWMweACs
>>
yeah i'm >>17625800 not >>17625783 just so you know
>>
>>17625783
Roughly. You will have a few interesting new opportunities arise, but you'll only take one of them that'll actually make any significant change, and you'll only even see drastic results out of it in time.

That said, as things currently stand we may all be in some deep shit at the moment. I've just noticed a sign that an old colleague of mine has just reappeared, and I can't account for her interference (assuming that this is indeed her). If it is her, I'm probably dead again, and the rest of you are up shit creek without a paddle (me being your backup paddle and your ancestors having offended your main paddle past the point of no return two thousand years ago). So, good luck! With a bit of good fortune, you won't even notice a thing, and if not, see whatever's left of you in another twenty years or so.
>>
>>17625790
>>17625800

Sorry, guys, I have to go. Some other time, perhaps.
>>
>>17625812

thanks sen, at least something interesting will come along. have fun and stay safe <3
>>
>>17625817
Ok. Can you answer my questions when you are back?
>>
File: 2016-04-26.png (585 KB, 600x515) Image search: [Google]
2016-04-26.png
585 KB, 600x515
>>17625643
This was ...strange, to say the least.

Swirling vortex with lots of colors: yellow, red, blue, purple, and some pink. The purple was most apparent among the others. There was a pulling sensation, almost as if I'm being sucked into some sort of rainbow colored void. I decided to let myself be pulled in, and I saw what appears to be a portal or gateway of some sort. Looking into the portal, I saw a garden filled with just generally happy stuff; blue skies, white clouds, grass, flowers, some bunnies hopping around. A sensation of happiness, and I felt a little pressure on my heart-- it's getting heavier, and heavier.

I went through the portal, and everything changed. Daytime turned into night; the skies were black, clouds were gone, the bunnies were dead on the ground. It was akin to standing in the middle of a graveyard, with a huge full moon in the skies staring at me brightly. A stark contrast to what I saw in the portal before entering it, hmm. Sinking feeling in my heart.

Let's ask the runes what they think:
>Dagaz, Isa, Tiwaz, Laguz (merkstave)

Lass, you need some clarity here sorely.

There's something keeping you down; I think it's tethered to your energy-- another person's, or an entity. I'm not sure. There's a flow and cycle here you need to break through, in regards to your mental state or just in general. This entire read was quite worrying, because of the sensation I felt when entering the portal. I'm not too sure what it is, but I think you have something tied to you; a connection you need to severe.

The runes here are telling me rather mixed stuff in regards to this read: the Tiwaz stands out the most to me, there's a wrong to be righted here.

All in all, I think you need to keep some shit in check and instead of putting up a facade in front of people, you need to show them your pain, too.

>pic related
was what I saw.
>>
Can anybody read tarot cards through playing cards?
>>
>>17625834
This surely gives me some things to think about. Thanks!
>>
>>17625567
Hero
Male
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dLwSUWnPnoE
>>
>>17625858
No problem.

>>17625807
>>17625909
Sorry, perhaps another time.

I'm way too fucked up to continue.
>>
>>17625919
Sort of unrelated, that reading really made me think of this.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kmNXGg1mCwM
>>
>>17625919
>>
Hi...is anyone doing readings? I need some help.
>>
>>17625927
Yeah, that's a really apt song to describe the read.

Have my favorite from the album in return:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TvJIFnJsR2U

>>17625955
If it's urgent, I don't mind. Give me your name/alias, gender, and query.
>>
>>17625972
Was just listening to that one.
Thanks again, Laurant. :^)
>>
>>17625758
I get the feelings you just do this for the keks
Dont really wanna tell? i really feel like i fucked things up...
Not even if i ask reaaaally nicely?
I could use some insight to be honest
>>
Anyone currently doing readings?
>>
>>17625972
I kind of have to make a decision of wether I go or not and inform the woman I'm meant to live with...
Female
Kala
am I meant to move to Canada?
>>
>>17625972
Thank you for offering by the way that's really kind.
>>
>>17625972
Annie
Female
How the fuck do I please this English professor who has it out for me because of the color of my skin? It's an online class and she graded me 10x harder once I met her in person and she told me she thought I was a different race. Can you believe that?
>>
>>17625817
>>17625828
>>17625832
>>17625855
>>17625989
Alright, I'm back. The world isn't ending tonight; we're not all going to die by the hand of my idiot mad god little sister. Rejoice, mortals.

Which means I'm down to celebrate by answering a few more question, so shoot.

I'm typing from my phone now, so apologies if I take a while to respond.
>>
>>17626035
is "D" someone i can trust and rely on?
>>
>>17626035
I'll take one if you don't mind. I'm missing something: a thought, idea, consideration, something. I'm not sure what I'm missing, but I need to find it in order to progress in my goals.

What am I missing, and how do I find it?
>>
>>17626035
will they be okay?
>>
>>17626035

hey sen man i'm glad you're okay

can you tell me if i'll find a boyfriend soon?
>>
>>17626035
>>17625989
Im this dude
I really just want some insight on this if possible
>>
>>17626035
Can I find and love again?
>>
>>17625981
No worries, Violette. :^)

>>17626002
Current State: Death, The Fool, The Moon
If You Move: Page of Wands, Knight of Cups, 3 of Pentacles
If You Don't: 7 of Cups, The Hermit, Temperance
Advice: 8 of Cups
Projected Outcome: The Lovers

Wew. Suffice to say you're in a position of change, and about to embark on a long and possibly arduous journey. Given the advice over here, I'd recommend that you make the move-- there's lots of room for expansion over here, mainly in financial and emotional areas. You won't find stability for awhile, I think, but this will offer you a fresh start and perspective.

If you choose not to move, you're going to be stuck in your current state with introspection indicated on your end, and you're going to have to be extremely patient with this. This isn't a bad thing in itself, but the 7 of Cups here tells us there's a risk of you falling into delusions and worsening your current state.

The Projected Outcome shows The Lovers-- social union and that sort of thing. New friends, perhaps, or even literally: a lover.

>all these trumps

>>17626013
>has it out for me because of the color of my skin
>How the fuck do I please
You can't please racists, because they're predisposed to view you in a certain light. Just report him to whoever has power over him; contact the administration of the school and let them know about this.
>>
>>17626035
can i still trust "S"?
>>
wil i get kill tonight if blak
>>
>>17626055
In most things, with a few key exceptions, but honestly they're pretty good so don't begrudge them their flaws.

>>17626060
Watch your dreams, if you can. You've got a great fate in store. It's been a while since I've seen one of your ilk.

>>17626066
Unless something goes severely wrong. Let me know if anything does.

>>17626079
Yep, though you won't like it. At least not at first.

>>17626084
You didn't fuck up, you'll be fine in the long run, I otherwise stand by what I said.

>>17626088
You are capable of it, yes. And will, oddly enough. Though I'm I'm'a bit puzzled, I don't see you as having found it before.

>>17626100
Haha, fuck no. That said, you should keep up that particular relationship. Just don't trust too much, be paranoid. But there's still a good, long relationship there.
>>
>>17626035
Is "W" lying to me?
>>
>>17626143

>Yep, though you won't like it. At least not at first.

can you explain this a little? i'm curious
>>
>>17626143
Tell me how to move the fuck on and stop these self-destructive behaviours. Give me a slap back into reality so I snap out of whatever the fuck this is.

Willing to read for you in return, if you'd like.
>>
>>17626143
Will things work out in September?
>>
>>17626143
Are you still doing this?

If possible could I ask if "K" is going to cause trouble please?
>>
>>17626143
Out of curiosity really
Why dont you tell me? will it make things more interesting for you or for me?
>>
>>17626143
Thanks for answer
>>
>>17623777
So...my in law is really sick. Is she completed fucked? How much longer does she have to go through this? Will she ever get better?
>>
>>17626035
Will G be OK or is it ggwp?
Is there anything I can do to help her?
>>
>>17626143
Am I going to get a boyfriend in the next month or so?
>>
>>17626143
Why does "P" stare at me a lot?
>>
>>17626143
>Watch your dreams
Do you mean the sleep dreams?

>You've got a great fate in store.
>It's been a while since I've seen one of your ilk.
Care to elaborate?
>>
>>17626143
Will this crew ever leave me alone and stop accusing me of things I didn't do?
>>
Sorry, internet access here is shit. Will post again later tonight, answer more questions etc. When I get back to my desktop.
>>
>>17626163
Disregard this. I found my answer.

Thanks, anyways.
>>
>>17624835
>>17624895
Haha, thanks! It was a fun Halloween! :) I'm glad it made you smile! He's my favorite as well! You're very welcome, and I'm glad you found the reading to be splendid!

That makes sense now! Very cool! :)
>>
>>17626449
>>17621768
Here
This may be a silly request but will I win the lottery
>>
hey guys, I kinda need a reading on my looong crush. So if anyone could help I would be grateful: The question is: will we end up togheter? Also any details about would be great. (he is pisces, i am sagg)
>>
>he is pisces, i am sagg
This never works out.

>he is pisces
He's probably gay.
>>
hi if anyone is doing a reading::::

i'd like to know how someone feels about me.

my favorite color is green and i'm a female.
his eyes are blue and he is male.

thank you! <3
>>
>>17626649
O almighty zodiac knower abouter, what about a gemini and leo?
>>
File: the other guy.png (21 KB, 123x167) Image search: [Google]
the other guy.png
21 KB, 123x167
>>17626665
I WAS ONE AWAY FROM QUADS!!!! ONE AWAY FROM SEIZING THE DREAM!!!!! HOW COULD IT HAVE TURNED OUT THIS WAY
>>
>>17626665
>gemini and leo
You are both flaky, untrustworthy scum and deserve each other.
This should work out well!
>>
I would like a near future reading, say the next month or two.

Male
Aries Sun, Pisces Moon
>>
File: giphy.gif (2 MB, 390x205) Image search: [Google]
giphy.gif
2 MB, 390x205
>>17626666
>>
File: OOOOOOOOOOOOO.jpg (7 KB, 191x252) Image search: [Google]
OOOOOOOOOOOOO.jpg
7 KB, 191x252
>>17626666
>>17626670
THIS IS THE BEST DAY OF MY LIFE
>>
>>17626670
What about Aries and Pisces?
>>
>>17626678
This sounds utterly catastrophic.
PROCEED.
>>
I hope I'm not late to the party.
really need a future reading
>>
File: yeWCrMI.gif (2 MB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
yeWCrMI.gif
2 MB, 250x250
>>17626684
Met a pisces girl, she seemed nice. We showed interest about each other one day and havent stopped fighting since in every single ocasion we talked.
mfw
>>
>>17626685
You are late to the party. It's just me and you left here and I'm taking the rest of this cold spinach and cheese dip.

There are no crackers left but I found a fork I can use to eat it.
>>
>>17626748
mind sharing or? :/
>>
>>17624952
Adrian
Male

I want to know if my fortune will be big and when will I get it. Does someone guide me to it, someone (something) helps me?
>>
Bump for readings
>>
G

Male

Can you tell me how my friend is doing? We don't talk anymore.
>>
any readers on I need help
>>
Ryan
Male
My future with current job I have and I be reading as well.

Thanks.
>>
"All forms of divination are to be rejected: recourse to Satan or demons, conjuring up the dead or other practices falsely supposed to ‘unveil’ the future. Consulting horoscopes, astrology, palm reading, interpretation of omens and lots, the phenomena of clairvoyance, and recourse to mediums all conceal a desire for power over time, history, and, in the last analysis, other human beings, as well as a wish to conciliate hidden powers. They contradict the honor, respect, and loving fear that we owe to God alone"

(CCC 2116)
>>
>>17627046
Oh man, you're right. I'm giving up on divination forever!
>>
>>17627024
Loving fear lol as a Christian quit your nonsense
>>
>>17627058
You should.
>>
File: wewlad.jpg (34 KB, 699x637) Image search: [Google]
wewlad.jpg
34 KB, 699x637
>>17627046
>>
>>17627058
Ay jn is back doing any readings
>>
>>17626318
If you make it back....can you tell me whats going to happen with Amber and i?
>>
>>17627072
Sorry, friend, like I said, no more divination for me. God hates it for some reason. <3
>>
>>17627103
Good.
>>
>>17627103
Well fuck why's El always hating things n such
>>
>>17626318
Well... if you're back, i'm Lisa, 22 y/o, and i'm wondering about one of my exes.

I've been feeling things for him even thought what we had ended like 6 years ago. We don't talk to each other anymore, but i believe that we're connected in some sort of way.

I'd like to know if we will find eachother eventually, and what does he feel for me.

Thank you very much.
>>
>>17627129
>6 years ago
>dont talk to eachother
>connected
>6
>years
>ago
>>
>>17626318
hey I'm André 26. I want to know when or how I'll find love again.
>>
>>17626707
Yeah... Abort it's not her it's you...
>>
>>17627321
Read me, please, Cheswick. <3
>>
>>17627328
There's a wolf inside. I can see it beside you...
I see Dubai in the near future entering your life.
I see you need a cleaner living space. With new sheets with roses print are best for this.
See a troubled past. And tickets are about to show up.
Can you eat fruit this week esp. Oranges
>>
>>17627337
King of swords are coming.... Be careful out there anon god speed.
>>
>>17627337
You're the best, darling.
>>
Will read for Jack White. Or screencaps of ghostcom app.
>>
>>17627351

read me pls. how have you been cheswick?
>>
File: tumblr_lo1btqeW5Y1qaf4rn.gif (494 KB, 500x360) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_lo1btqeW5Y1qaf4rn.gif
494 KB, 500x360
>>17627351
Hey ches ches
>>
>>17627351
read pls
>>
File: 1401x788-462813506.jpg (150 KB, 1401x788) Image search: [Google]
1401x788-462813506.jpg
150 KB, 1401x788
>>17627351
Would be grateful if you did a reading for me.
>>
File: white_stripes_02.jpg (44 KB, 600x383) Image search: [Google]
white_stripes_02.jpg
44 KB, 600x383
>>17627351
How will I die?
>>
>>17627355
Been at clash of queens..... Came back today cause I miss you .

There's a female that's causing problems in your life... I see a new pair of pants coming soon.
An ancestor said you need to focus on the family first.
Can you make a snack soon.
I see a four. I feel it's your numerology. Which means you should make a sincere effort to make 4Chan great again and post with a trip.
A new job is available if you want it.
I keep seeing and hearing a hamster that wants to talk to you. Try meditation for opening up
>>
>>17627385

i'll make 4chan great again just for you ches <3 i actually did have a pet hamster that i loved dearly; so maybe i should try meditation. thank you :3
>>
File: images.jpg (7 KB, 183x275) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
7 KB, 183x275
>>17627351
Should i ask her out?
Anything about my future.
>>
File: Jack-White-LP.jpg (73 KB, 650x300) Image search: [Google]
Jack-White-LP.jpg
73 KB, 650x300
>>17627351
Welcome back Cheswick!
>>
>>17627373
Lots of blue. In your aura.
Lots of guides willing to open you up to this side. Lucky you!!

Something about cutting yourself accidentally soon.... A window might be involved be careful.

A street called Fremont keeps coming up...

I think you try a new way to deal with people cause there not leaving... And unless you stand up... It's going to be rough.
I see a illness in a family member soon I think it's a critical one.

I keep seeing gold/silver keys... Do you lose them often
>>17627379
Just wondering who the gardener is lots of flowers
I think you need to watch the driving for awhile I see a dresser you replace and things online you need to buy.
I see things in storage... Why?

Can you try for a relationship this year. I see loneliness pulling in the summertime.

>>17627380
How... Apparently I'm not supposed to tell you
As there's a branching pathos.

Give me a palm shot just to make sure.

There's a major choice coming up.
There's also eels around you.... Which is a interesting guide . Especially for the question.
>>
>>17627351
Read my aura
>>
File: maxresdefault[1].jpg (418 KB, 1920x1076) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault[1].jpg
418 KB, 1920x1076
>>17627351
Hi Ches, a romance reading please.
>>
File: jwhite.jpg (31 KB, 320x320) Image search: [Google]
jwhite.jpg
31 KB, 320x320
>>17627351
cheswick any tips on how I can make myself feel less stressed all the time?

anything else you think I am overlooking
>>
File: yeaaahhh.jpg (45 KB, 800x525) Image search: [Google]
yeaaahhh.jpg
45 KB, 800x525
>>17627351
What will the month of May be like for me?
>>
>>17627406
He's actually right in your lap close your eyes and listen for his thoughts
>>17627407
Is she the brunette with the kind smile.

But I see a girl with two different color eyes for you... Weird

Well try with her I guess.

See a TV show I think it's Vikings? Or anarchy? Not sure.

I think you need to focus on your dream for now though.

Nice dog. I see a Shepard mix try to tell you to look northwest.
>>17627412
Thanks!

See a fortune teller in real life. Reading you and it making a inpact.
Pick up skating it's fun!
Can you pick up flax seed bread this week.
Birds are singing your lifepath but it's hard to understand since bird is hard...

"You....helping..... Another... Red...weather... Night". That's what I could pick out....

Lots of bird guides.
>>
>>17625018
>>>17619861 (You)
>Tarot
>Felix
>Male
>19
>Aries
>average height and chubby
>IA
>calm down and look any excuse to be happy
>General reading
>SHOW ME WHAT YOU GOT MAGIC MAN
http://vocaroo.com/i/s0bkaxXbaWA3
>>
File: 1440361163858.jpg (31 KB, 371x382) Image search: [Google]
1440361163858.jpg
31 KB, 371x382
I'm afraid that everything I'm doing is pointless. That success won't actually make me happy. Is there any merit to this?

Air querying.
>>
>>17627418

>>17627379 here, thank you very much. Everything except the dresser and the gardener makes some kind of immediate sense/has some meaning to me. I was thinking about entering a relationship before reading your reply, but frankly don't know how the hell I will enter one considering I'm very reserved and probably becoming a misanthrope as the years progress.

Anyway, thanks again for the advice and for the reading.
>>
Well, im just trying to find some help if someone can make me a read. :) Thanks
>>
>>17627448
Thanks too!

> flax seed bread
I'll see what I can do. It's not very common here, I think. :/
>>
>>17627432
Gold and silver.
Eyes are green
red legs so must be the weather change.

>>17627434
See a shorter girl. Doesn't last but it's the next one look like she will be main supporter
But I also see you not actually acting and being alone....

2paths you choose kk.
>>17627436
OK try liquid myrrh it really helps with everything.

I think though you should read and write more. Gardens of the moon is a great read.

Have you tried listening to a police scanner. It's really relaxing.

Eating ice cream is also good.

Also pick up a piece of calcite. As it will drain it away in about a week. Needs to stay in your pocket though.
>>17627438
I see fishing on a bad sea....
So I'm guessing it's either cancel travel plans or weather the storm.
See you working on something a lot during May.
Parents are going to be involved in something during the end.

And I think there's a party coming up.
Is there a cousin about to divorce anon?
I literally saw a guy holding separation papers.

Near the beginning of May try to drink.
They say a epihihny will happen.
>>
>>17627448
Cool readings thanks.
>>
>>17627493
I'd like an Aura reading if you're still doin some.
>>
>>17627456
Go online make friends get a in a relationship.

Meet in real life and marry.
Don't go down the alone path... It's going to drown you.

I think the dresser has to do with a woman you meet outside.
>>17627454
Oh I dunno your a Aries ...
>>
>>17627418
My grandparents are over in Victoria, BC. There's a road called Fremont within that general area.
Thanks for the reading
>>
>>17627418
I've got the shittiest webcam, but here you go
>>
Gonna do 3 tarot reads.
post your gender and query and a song you like plz.
>>
>>17627506
I see bone weakness on your arms and legs.... This isn't good...

Legs look pink....

Are you sick anon... Pink usually means a underlying illness. Like diabetes maybe?

The emotional part of the aura is excited and light green and blue...

Keep hearing
Lucy in the sky with the diamonds around you when I looked inside your head.

You a daydreamer?
>>
>>17627509
Haha, I'm not an Aries, but hopefully that Aries I read for liked their Vocaroo!
>>
>>17627493
Romance reading pls Ches
>>
>>17627514
Do they have a garden... I think your great great grandmother wants to speak to you anon
>>
File: thing1.jpg (56 KB, 720x893) Image search: [Google]
thing1.jpg
56 KB, 720x893
>>17627351
Yo Ches you mind scrying for me if any idiots from my school have been scrying/divining me?
>>
>>17627529
I actually have walking pneumonia right now.

I used to be but these days I seem to spend less time doing so.
>>
>>17627527
Hi PP Im male, i want to know about my carreer and my song is Eriatharke - The MArs Volta, i will be really greatefull if you can help me :)
>>
>>17627493
I don't have the means to travel though, and I've been through bad storms before so I don't see why one should be significant, unless it's symbolism for a bad event. And I've had another reader talk about me working hard on something during May, so it's cool seeing another reader say the same thing! I actually made plans to work on something with a friend of mine today, so I hope everything works out.

And as for the separation papers, there's no divorce, but I've been teetering on the edge of cutting specific people out of my life, so perhaps that's what they mean. Thank you.

>Near the beginning of May try to drink. They say a epihihny will happen.

What do you mean by this? I'm not good with that mysterious symbolic talk. I very much appreciate you reading me though!
>>
>>17627529
Do you need Jack White for an aura read, Cheswick?
>>
>>17627538
curious, what's your native language?
>>
>>17627527
Female
What is blocking me from achieving the results I want with my magical practices?
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=0IYght7FGdg
>>
File: images-1.jpg (7 KB, 300x168) Image search: [Google]
images-1.jpg
7 KB, 300x168
>>17627351
Hey Cheswick, would be nice if i could get a future reading. Thanks.
>>
>>17627527
male

could you give me a career reading please? im working on a music career but i feel like i could do something more...or different?

or a love reading

you might not be in the mood for this type of thing, but this got stuck in my head today:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BXV19NfP3hA
>>
>>17627543
Well i speak spanish... but i can understand english much better than writte it
>>
>>17627493
>>17627434
Damn Ches, I'm kind of spooked right now.

>See a shorter girl.
I have been getting back in touch with a shorter girl. We liked each other a lot, but never got together because reasons. And I also don't think we will be together this time either.

>the next one
Well, I have been talking this (trans)girl online for the past few months, and we might be meeting up soon. Is this the next one you're talking about, or is it someone else?
>>
>>17627534
Well, I'm not sure if they have one in Victoria. They're only there for a few months and I haven't visited. They do back at their house though.
>>
>>17627527
Male.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ESqZb7hY1S0
We would like to have a kid. Just want to know what the cards say about this.
>>
>>17627531
Just kidding babby.

I see a lot of awake bordem... Like something is weighing you down spiritually to keep you up to realize it's around....

I saw something like pick up sticks and coins.... I ching
Saw a card deck.

See a Justin Bieber on a TV....

See a train in your near future. And I see you doing some sort of ritual with a gold chain soon.

>>17627523
Life line says you need to go deeper into the occult and experience ergo death to shake your core.

60ish is when your health declines...
I see Alzheimer's succeptability if you don't go organic.
Lots of snake lines.... Got to make a choice or your always going to be empty.

Can see the eye in your hand... If you do go further into the occult go into freemasonry as the eye is still there from the lifetime in the Crusades as a teplar knight .
>>17627533
OK.
See three paths but I would rather see you with a higher dimensional being. Try some ritual magic OK.

See a Virgo near future. Try to be with the Virgo ok
>>
>>17627565
>>17627493
And one more Jack White for your effort.
>>
File: jw2002.jpg (483 KB, 1440x1704) Image search: [Google]
jw2002.jpg
483 KB, 1440x1704
>>17627351
male

can i get a career path for me? what should i do with my life
>>
>>17627560
The next time you see BV around you should ask him for a reading in Spanish. Then tell us if he rhymed or not. I've been curious but I don't speak Spanish.
>>
>>17627542
Of course I do lol.
>>
>>17626514
http://vocaroo.com/i/s0dUWNmGVFLF
>>
File: jw_detroit-630x420.jpg (50 KB, 630x420) Image search: [Google]
jw_detroit-630x420.jpg
50 KB, 630x420
>>17627351
Aura reading, please.
>>
>>17627538
Cool song, man. Never heard them before. I like it :D.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aQAxqErLfGc

What's going good about your career:
Looks like there's an indication of something new forming here or being repaired.
Either with an associate of yours or with yourself. Looks like your job is at least not horrible, but possibly even enjoyable.

What's going bad about it:
You're having some doubts about it and I think it's related to a desire to make a change and try something new.

I wonder if you're having a mid life crisis or if your just bored possibly?... Probably even just looking for more money I'd say.

Honestly what I really think is you may have just started this job and it seems to be going really well.

Your advice:
If you do wish to make a change then maybe look to something in the clinical/medical field.
Otherwise I'd say to stay the course and treat others the way you would want to be treated and also focus on your family.
If the concern is that yuo're being pushed by someone else into a change then you may need to be firm about what you really feel about things.
I don't normally do financial reads. I hope this is accurate.
>>
>>17627541
No like it was literal. Go get some vodka and then commune with your guide.
>>17627537
Umm the pink means your really ill... FFS go to doctor.
BTW glad it's not diabetes.
>>17627543
Mine is faggot. What's yours?
>>17627566
There about to pass on or one of them is.. give them a call ok.
>>17627565
Try for the trans ok.
>>17627552
See a lot of smoke.... And then I saw war....
Are interested in war.... Might be a guide from a war.
See nice relaxing time coming up in June.
Lots of beetles as guides...

Watch out for someone who wants to break In ok.
You need more travel even if it's a fifteen minute walk. Go out side
>>
>>17627614
I'm not 21 nor am I interested in swigging alcoholics, but okey dokey! Thanks.
>>
>>17627578
Haha, oh, okay. I'm sleepy, so I was confused. ;p

Yeah, definitely a lot of unexciting wakefulness and a fair amount of pondering shit. This damn fool world does indeed weigh me down at times!

Yup, definitely been doing I-Ching and tarot... and I'm sure I will do more, lol.

Lol, why Justin Bieber?! :(

Being on a train would be neat. I usually just see them around hauling freight. I haven't done a ritual with a gold chain in over a year, and the last time kinda scared me even though nothing happened.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 44

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.