[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Bohemian Grove Global Elitists
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 71
Thread images: 5
File: image.jpg (234 KB, 850x1210) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
234 KB, 850x1210
We warned you years ago and no one fucking listened.
https://wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/14333
>With fingers crossed, the old rabbit's foot out of the box in the attic, I will be sacrificing a chicken in the backyard to Moloch . .
In case you don't know about this already, here get educated: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=34QZzQlOamk
Mason child here, yes this is not a code for "business" or money, it's the real deal thought I'd let you know.
>>
So what can we do now?
>>
File: 1460734064866.png (92 KB, 503x257) Image search: [Google]
1460734064866.png
92 KB, 503x257
>>17621263
>person in power makes fun of conspiracy nuts
>"omg guise its part of teh cunspirusee!!!1!"
>>
>>17621283
>Private email
>>
>>17621283
That's a part of the gimik you dumb shmik, fucking idiot they make things sound jokingly when they're being serious, they poke fun at what they do and at conspiracy nuts to make them sound rediculous to the general public. It's called "comedic disguising", they do it in media all the time too.
>>17621276
Well you can join your local lodge to further understand the way this world works
>>
>>17621289
>it's impossible for people to joke privately over private email
>any reference to historical gods must be taken at literal face value, even when paired with ironic imagery (rabbit's foot, chicken)
I guess this means that if I say I'm gonna go knife a cow for Baal, I'm Ilerminooty too?
>>
>>17621305
Nah just a shill
>>
>>17621304
>you dumb shmik, fucking idiot
>Well you can join your local lodge to further understand the way this world works
You sound like you're really on the ball. Just dripping with fraternity and leveled temperament.
Tell me, what exactly does Moloch have to do with my local Blue Lodge?
>>
Wow the shills hit this thread really hard.
>>
>>17621311
>anyone who offers a perspective variant from my own is paid by shadowy corporations just to plague me personally.
You can meme harder than this, I have faith in you :3

Give me any single (1) indication that Hillary knows ANYTHING about traditional evokation; planetary hours, orations to Moloch, comment of mystics on these entities (Aryeh Kaplan anyone?), usage of godnames, ANYTHING that indicates she's a practicing occultist.
>>
>>17621321
>asking questions means the person asking them is paid to post by a shadowy conspiracy out to get meeeeeeee!
Get a load of this disinfo agent, everyone!
>inb4 you accuse me of consensus cracking
>>
>>17621327
>perspective variant
That's what he calls it.
>>
File: 7257897222.jpg (22 KB, 494x482) Image search: [Google]
7257897222.jpg
22 KB, 494x482
Suspiciously many pro Hillary folks in this bread.
>>
>>17621305
You're extremely illiterate if you don't understand how irony can be used paradoxically
>>17621315
A lot actually, Moloch itself isn't coherently bad. It was always used as a symbol for the head of power, the highest authority lodges/members are very well connected with it as a symbol. The Global elitists just take it one step further to actually performing rituals and prayers, some of them full believers but it is really is used as just a symbol of authority.
>>
>>17621337
Yeah, variance is what it's called when two people hold different opinions.
>>
>>17621343
>performing rituals and prayers,
Like?
Show me them.

You seriously think that because Hillary referenced Moloch in an email it's an indication she's a....whatever you think she is?

What makes her joke about conspiracy nuts different from any other joke about conspiracy nuts?
>>
>>17621346
I understand but you did not have any coherent opinion, merely just spouting illogical nonsensical bullshit.
>>
>>17621327
You are the same type of person who didn't ask questions when people where dropping like flies around the clintons when they where in office.
>>
>be me
>go to /x/
>get terminal autism
Every single time.
>>
>>17621358
How is understanding a joke as a joke nonsenical?

>>17621359
?
I was politically aware in the Clinton years and was born in the Reagan administration. All I'm asking for is any single indicator that she's an occultist outside of this specific tongue-in-cheek email.
>>
>>17621353
There's a link to an hour long exposing of Bohemian grove.
Secondly, the clintons where always a family of the power, happy birthday mr. President, and I don't need to prove shit to you if you're that lazy to not do research on this stuff yourself. Lazy sheople stay in the dark.
>>
>>17621363
>PRIVATE
>EMAIL
>>
>>17621385
I don't understand.
Why should she need to use "comedic masking" or whatever in a private email?

>>17621376
Yes, Bohemian Grove, of which the creator of Methylenedioxymethamphetamine attended regularly. Does this also mean that Ecstasy and 2C-B are illuminati conspiracies too?

Besides in terms of ethnohistory and esoterica the owl has much stronger associations with Minerva and Athena than Moloch; hence the name of Minerval to the introductory degree of Weishaupt's Bavarian Illuminism.

It's going to take more than a mock sacrifice (of which I've participated in multiple) to convince me that the Cremation of Care is tied to Moloch.
>>
>>17621391
Doubtful she's using comedial masking, probably her only real side.
>>
>>17621391
How do you know it's she?
>>
>>17621422
If her real side makes fun of conspiracy nuts I might have to vote for her.
>>
>>17621391
>Why should she need to use "comedic masking" or whatever in a private email?
Speaking in codes is just a way they comunicate with each other, even if it hadn't need to be. For example, I might ask you where the sun rose this morning. If you said anything other that "only in the east but never in the west" I would know you're a normie.
>>
>>17621474
The assertion of the op is that its not code but literal. I ask again why they need to use code if its a private email or even what is encoded through an obvious dig at conspiracy folks.
>>
>>17621263
not really feeling like watching 1.5 hour video, could you summarize the connection between the code and the video?
>>
>>17621283
>shilling for satan
coward
>>
There's no point joining the masons or any secret society unless you are 100% Jewish. You'll never get to know everything and never be admitted to the upper echelons.
>>
>>17621437

She's not joking, she's being serious. No one says they're going to make an offering to an old Jewish diety casually as a joke.
>>
>be a turbonormie
>feel the need to go on /x/ to tell people conspiracies are nuts
every single time
>>
>>17621304
I know how it works

Worship Lucifer...get ahead
>>
>>17621343
Your a grade A moron

And the word is inherently

NOT coherently Nimrod
>>
>>17621391
Role-playing millennial detected
>>
>>17621704
> Moloch
> Jewish
> Not Carthaginian

Nice bait.
>>
How would she know who moloch is if she's not in on it. The average person has never even heard of any moloch
>>
>>17621263
<we, includes some wierdo weeb
<WE WARNED YOU IN CRYPTIC THREADS STR8 DRIPPING BAJA BLAST
<im so above it anons, im so elite, they even fucking looked at me, heres some sad anime
>>
>>17622064
oh yeah i forgot the part where i make a thread and count the seconds till 404
>>
File: 1396810767057.gif (3 MB, 322x178) Image search: [Google]
1396810767057.gif
3 MB, 322x178
>>17621263
>she will never party at the bohemian grove
>she will never participate in the Cremation of Care ceremony
>>
>>17621376
This is why people dismiss anything serious like this as kooks just being crazy. You refuse to explain what you're talking about, and just start spouting sheeple. You're literally hurting the cause more than helping it, it's worse than shilling.
>>
>>17622048
I had to look up moloch when I first saw people commenting about it. When my friends make sacrifice jokes, it's literally shit like "time to kill for satan." Just as a general evil being, not to a specific deity.
>>
>>17622710
Very true we have to politely and thoroughly develop our point for the anons we are trying to discuss our topic with
>>
How many of the niggas here are part of that online shill-squad Hillary's campaign spent $1 million on hiring?
>>
>>17622761
I'm sure there are some lurking or maybe making a comment, but you have to remember /x/ used to be the go to board to troll.
>>
>>17621730

>not 2012/13/14/15/16, itll be 2017 when nibiru comes
>i was just kidding itll be 2018
>wasting life to daily shit div/nibiru/succubi threads on x

every single hour on /x/
>>
>>17622793
Niburu has nothing to do with Bohemian Grove faggot

GTFO
>>
For the Nth time, can someone give an indication that this one joke about being the object of a conspiracy theory is actually proof of the conspiracy theory or that Hillary has a working understanding of esoterica?
>>
>>17622851
Well when you hear a joke about sacrifices do you actually thing of a specific Canaanite deity or do you just go with the usual "hail satan" type stuff?
>>
>>17621283
>>17621332

>>Any and all evidence for an actual conspiracy just goes to show how deluded anyone who considers conspiracies verifiable actually is.

Disinfo, please.
>>
>>17622868
I'd think of a specific Canaanite deity if I'd already been the object of conspiracy theories about specific Canaanite deities for over a decade already.

>>17622872
So if I joke about Moloch I'm in on it too?
>>
>>17622890
And when has anyone else that high up joked about specific deities?
>>
>>17622851
It means high level government officials are conversant in ancient Hebrew gods. They either are very comfortable with or very flippant about the fact that sacrifice is how these gods bestow favor.

They are discussing American skull duggery and how sacrifices to Moloch will achieve the goal. Is this how we achieve other goals?

Could you email that to your boss and have them understand and or chuckle about it?

Are they referencing Bohemian Grove?

Moloch is a very specific deity...one of child sacrifices.. also a very direct adversary to Yahweh.

They could have said Thor Poseidon Quetzacoatl or some Asian deity but they specifically say Moloch and sacrifice.

Let it sink in. Go to Hillary's next rally and ask her about it
>>
File: joseph realizes.jpg (61 KB, 720x651) Image search: [Google]
joseph realizes.jpg
61 KB, 720x651
>2016
>not getting the rabbit's foot and sacrificing a chicken in the backyard for Moloch
>>
>>17621263
you guys here on /x/ have a 10% success rate at posting anything interesting and plausible
>>
>>17621679
Jews don't get to be in the masons upper echelons though.
>>
Freedom of religion, she could worship whatever god she wants.
>>
you guys have no idea how big my balls are

I should be bald with the amount of testosterone these puppies are pumping out
>>
Literally nothing goes on at Bohemian Grove. It's just a place where the elites can get away from it all and act like normal fucking people.
>>
>>17623429
Ok Jeb...
>>
>>17622048
I knew about Moloch by reading a short story by Isaac Asimov. Considering that your average politician actually has an education in history and such, it wouldn't be too surprising to know she knows of Moloch. Moloch being a deity worshipped by the Carthaginians, who were a powerful empire on par with Rome in their heyday. I'd also heard the name in a few other places, so it isn't that out there to imagine anyone well-read would have at least a name-basis familiarity with Moloch.
>>
>>17621263
Holy shit, that it crazy. I was always on the fence about whether or not these people did these things, but now it's confirmed.

This is pretty big. I used to spend hours on ATS forums and watching YouTube videos on the mid 00s and it turns out the were telling the truth. Insane the really are worshipping evil.
>>
>>17623445
no seriously I think my balls weigh two pounds each
that's 4 pounds of testicles.
>>
>>17622048
Because and upper level Clinton staffer is not an average person.
>>
>>17623454
ATS is full of disinfo and crazies. Don't bother with it. They dissuade people from seeking the actual truth by promoting outrageous conspiracy theories that can't possibly be true, so you think all conspiracy theorists are fucking nutjobs. They do a pretty good job of it, both here and on /x/. Basically, don't believe 90% of what you read and hear on the Internet, because it's mostly outright lies and disinfo.
>>
>>17623450
Remember now. Joseph Campbell talks a bit about Moloch and how it was Hebrew propaganda against the sons of Cain(or Canaanites) who were cursed due to being descendents of Cain. It was all a dispute between the sheep farming Hebrews and the agricultural society of Canaan. It's all dressed up in religious speak in the Bible too, so Hillary knowing of Moloch isn't that strange. Dunno why you people are so hung up about it, being familiar with religion is practically required of American politicians too.
>>
>>17621391
>Why should she need to use "comedic masking" or whatever in a private email?

She didnt use it, however that doesnt mean peoples views cant be manipulated preemptively.
>>
>>17621343
>You're extremely illiterate if you don't understand how irony can be used paradoxically

I'd say that would be very far from making someone 'extremely illiterate.' That would be something like, having difficulty reading books for toddlers etc. I think you just wrote something for dramatic effect. You probably do that all the time without really considering the content and meaning of what you say or write. - a melodramatic fool basically.
>>
>>17623445
Kek
>>
>>17622921
Relevant: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NnV40i8iZZI

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q0FJKdtOAm0
Thread replies: 71
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.