[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/div/ - Divination General
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 23
File: Cookie.png (329 KB, 812x541) Image search: [Google]
Cookie.png
329 KB, 812x541
Welcome to Divination General!

Come here for readings and discussion of theory/practice.

>What's this Divination thing all about?
The practice of seeking knowledge of the future or the unknown by any of a variety of means.

>I'm new to this, help!
New querents should reply to the post of a reader who's currently doing readings. An "air query" can be made to no one in particular, but no one in particular may answer you!
New readers should post that they're offering readings and what information they require from a querent.

>Please read the STICKY for more:
http://pastebin.com/2Wp1Q074

Also: Thoth, a /div/ reader, made his own tarot and rune guide that he'd like to share to everyone:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ciFuMOVDIkA18d9Rw-Zkklgigx-Y4XzJkGVeMTYWcic/edit?pref=2&pli=1

Remember, each reader requires different information to read you. Look for their posts in the thread to determine what's needed.
Some readers will refuse to do certain readings -- respect that choice.

>Querents: respect your readers and your fellow querents.
>Readers: respect your querents and your fellow readers.

IRC channel for discussion:
https://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.sorcery.net/#/div/ination

Previously on /div/:
>>17609033
>>
File: Chinesus Say.jpg (842 KB, 1555x2830) Image search: [Google]
Chinesus Say.jpg
842 KB, 1555x2830
>>17611756
I take both you food order and you query, and that earn you a Misfortune Cookie reading.

OK, you go ahead now, and you say you order and query. Then I give it to you real good, OK?
>>
>>17611763
Broccoli beef
General
>>
>>17611770
You die in running of the bulls in Spain. That was stupid idea, asshole.

OK, next order prease!
>>
>>17611780

poo poo platter please
general
>>
>>17611763
Baked vegetables .

What do you see in my past?
>>
DO YOU WANT ME TO PULL FUCKING CARDS FOR YOU? IF SO GIVE ME A DETAILED QUESTION SO I HAVE REASON TO SPEND TIME ON IT.

But yeah open readings
>>
File: AppleK+NFCsmall-e1365722208743.png (23 KB, 140x186) Image search: [Google]
AppleK+NFCsmall-e1365722208743.png
23 KB, 140x186
>>17611756
doing readings right now
>>
>>17611794
Do you see me settling down with a man or am I doomed to a 9 of Pents lifestyle
>>
>>17611787
>poo poo platter please
You future very shitty, but you all into that because you sick fuck. However, all that scat play give you sepsis and you have to go hospital, and people find out. They laugh and make fun of you rest of life. Grave misfortune.

OK, next order prease?
>>
>>17611791
>Baked vegetables
Very healthy!

I see people send you dong on internet. If you not careful, one poke you in eye in real life!

OK, next order prease!
>>
>>17611799
queen of disks
5 of cups
2 of wands
you can if you actually set out and find someone through means that aren't going to bring you shit people. otherwise you'll just be a disappointed escapist.
>>
>>17611794

can you tell me if i'll find a new job in the next few months?
>>
>>17611794
Liking this red hair girl but things are strange right now between us, and fuck, we are not even together. How will things go between us?
Thanks, Nigger Faggot.
>>
>>17611794
Can you draw for the future I might have with my crush?
>>
23 / M / Scorpio

Would love a definite soul age reading if possible.
>>
>>17611794
I like you.
>>
>>17611794
What do you see happening with my crush?
>>
>>17611817
the devil
temperance
knight of pentacles
you need to work on yourself and be patient, gotta sell yourself m8.
>>17611826
page of cups
knight of wands
queen of cups
the sun
knight of swords
is the spread
1 is you
2 is her
3 is past
4 is present
5 is future
you are presenting your feelings now in this dynamic(and thankfully not repressing them, this doesnt mean you are showing her your feelings, just that you have your dick out ready to get wet)
the past has just been a kind of review of shit between you, the beginnings of interest
the present is just basically that there isnt anything really going on between you two, but nothing bad's happening so its not bad
the future has new thoughts on the matter between you rushing in(the sun can represent yes so it may be that shes open to things between the two of you just so you know.)

her card is basically that shes a healthy bitch with energy ready to be open to new things.

so basically whats going to happen soon is just that there will be the beginnings of what can become a relationship, you just have to not be an autistic shit.
Dont be hasty senpai
>>
What is my calling in life?
>>
>>17611794
i feel depressed
mostly due to childhood traumas and shit
send help
>>
>>17611872

>work on yourself

what do you mean by this?
>>
>>17611877
Learn how to get over it and make jokes out of it. And learn how to sit threw the depression and laugh at it.

-from personal experience
>>
>>17611833
8 of wands
talking
knight of cups
Some sense of love but it may be more like an addiction i guess? kind of comes with the crush territory.
Queen of wands
Just control yourself and instinct and play the game senpai.
>>17611852
6 of coins
A bit of give and take
strength
some instinctual connection
2 of swords
ultimately i dont think you are going to have a great connection with him, but there is potential to fuck.
>>17611877
Same senpai
>>17611889
>what did he mean by this
dont you start with your shitty v memes senpai :^)
basically im not saying that you suck shit or anything m8, just saying if you want a job you have to make yourself look good on a competitive level and there is constant need for improvement of what you would be showing potential employers. its basic shit really.
>>
>>17611797
what kind?
>>
>>17611794
Give me a missfortune reading on what will happen if I don't sleep tonight.
>>
>>17611909
do you even have to ask?
>>
>>17611943
YOU SHALL TALK ABOUT SPOOPY GHOSTS

To the most you will just suffer fatigue that may blot out your mind really, but thats just being tired.
>>
>>17611794
Why do I always feel like I'm forgetting something important from a long time ago, before I was born?
>>
>>17611872
It's so hard to read this girl and talking to her is confusing most of the time, but she is so nice and i am kinda of liking her.
Was starting to lose hope, but hope you are right, just gotta go easy.
>not be an autistic shit
Cant make promises on this one lol
Thanks, Nigger Faggot. Nice reading, i am happy with how you presented it.
Have a good night.
>>
File: ass.jpg (135 KB, 1246x835) Image search: [Google]
ass.jpg
135 KB, 1246x835
>>17611951
sheeeit
>>
>>17611948
i guess i dont /have/ too
but it helps
now give me some advice to get to a better place
>>
>>17611794
A draw for the person who I'll have sex with next and how it will go plz
>>
>>17611952
You are forgetting you made this world to laugh at memes
Justice
Yeah basically you may just be feeling breaks in how you perceive things due to the nature of the world introducing you to higher concepts at an early age so you can comprehend them experiencially in growing up.
>>17611955
Yeah, also dont forget girls can be shy!
>>17611967
8 of wands
A bit of a clear person id hope, maybe a little talkative
Judgement
It'll be hot :^)
>>
>>17611794
Hi nigger faggot. Two parter for ya. 1. Do I have a chance with S? 2. Am in heading in the right direction? Thanks in advance.
>>
>>17611981
Thanks, Nigger Faggot. You're doing God's work.
>>
>>17611986
7 of cups
theres some ideas floating around but I don't think its going to lead anywhere good
the devil
If you mean in terms of career than yeah but otherwise i wouldnt say so.
>>
>>17611981
Yaaaasssssssss
>>
Okay I guess I have to ask again because y'all are blind
What is my destiny?
>>
>>17612017
The only absolute for us humans is death :^)
>>
>>17612017
Sergeant of the squad!

Accept your orders: Traitor marines have seized the mining colony on Kimmerra III, Recapture it with all haste and destroy all Chaos forces present.
>>
Female
20 y/o
I want to know if i will pass my exam
>>
>>17612038
the emperor
the tower
queen of cups
Go study for the love of god or at least drill yourself with your memory.
>>
>>17612001
Thank you. If I might ask one more question, I'm starting new work where's it gonna lead?
>>
Did I make a mistake in leaving that relationship?
>>
>>17612048
7 of cups
a mish mash of ideas
2 of wands
its something you have a clean slate on where you can set out towards goals you desire
the fool is what i pulled for clarification
yeah its just a new beginning dawg.
>>17612049
you kind of cut a tie that if you didnt want cut then it sucks for you.
the hermit
moon for clarification

how are they going to be from this
6 of wands
I dont see them having a great problem with anything, if they seem bit fucked or something to you that may just be the process of stabilization.
>>
>>17612062
is my crush gonna ask me out
>>
>>17612084
knight of disks
Be patient if you want that.
You can always ask them out, if you are a girl yeah you may be putting your heart on the line but a girl with agency is honestly kind of hot.
>>
>>17612062
Will they hire me??
>>
>>17612094
ty
what's on his mind about me?
>>
>>17612095
the hanged man
sorrow drawn for clarification
yeah im sorry senpai, you may not be the best applicant

>>17612105
several cards suggested that you are agood match in his mind, but others show that he may not be choosing things based on the heart. either way you have a fair chance m8
>>
>>17612094
gib general reading
>>
>>17612115
Sad day sad day );
>>
>>17611794
romance reading for the month of may
>>
>>17611794
Considering asking out a certain girl, but also don't feel like bothering. What say the cards?
>>
>>17611794

Will anything likely happen if I summon another succubus over the summer for the sake of practicing my ability to perceive spirits/entities?

What sayeth the cards?!
>>
>>17612119
your desire to put your emotions ut there may be effecting your energy as you go through the natural adaptations we must as we go through life
karma is some sorrow and emotional currents going through your life that may effect your ability to start anew
advice is to to change things up a bit for your own satisfactions sake so you can get into your life once more in a pleasent manner
future is some patience and control as you go about adapting to a more easy way of taking things that allows for you to enjoy yourself enough for it to matter
alternative future is basically division leading into instinctualness
>>17612127
nothing very special unless if you try to move your life to a good position yourself
>>17612130
5 of wands
would be better to avoid her id say
picture is a bunch of guys fighting with sticks
>>17612154
harmony basically, shouldnt really have anything bad come of it to be honest, just dont try to make the time into a transformation thing, just use what you already know to commune.
>>
>>17612170
*we must go through as we go through life
sorry im fucking tired >>17612119
>>
File: 16_TheTower_ThomasScholes_13x19.jpg (107 KB, 428x731) Image search: [Google]
16_TheTower_ThomasScholes_13x19.jpg
107 KB, 428x731
I'll be doing some tarot readings for a while. I just need a query and any information you consider relevant. I'm not sure how many I'll be able to do today but we'll see.
>>
>>17612170
>5 of wands
Yes, I had the feeling we would have a rather chaotic relationship when she realizes that I don't really like her.

Thanks
>>
>>17612187
Could you read on the next short-term moves I should make in order to promote growth in my long-term goals?
>It's an occult query

I can read for you as well, if you like, just need your query.
>>
>>17612062

The hermit and moon are my birth cards.

Can you read how they are doing now, and if there's similar love for me?
>>
>>17612195
knight of wands, theyve some purpose coming into their life
5 of swords for you as of now it just seems like you are a bit cut off, just give it some time and look for suitable people.
>>
>>17612187
Should I stick with my current major or switch to something more artistic/liberal?
mike
gemini
Jesus
US
>>
>>17612170
Love reading would be great :3
>>
>>17612187
im embarking on a trip in like a month and a half
pls gib advice on adventure
>>
>>17612211
the emperor and 2 of wands
You control your own position senpai, start directing your kingdom of earth the way you so desire :^)
>>
>>17612202

I'm sorry but I must ask, if I'd have stayed...?
>>
>>17612215
10 of cups
would have probably been a nice experience to be fucking honest.
>>
>>17612219

I've gotten 10 of Cups reversed for that same question... Confusing to say the least.

So I'm guessing they don't miss me like I miss them...
>>
>>17612228
10 of cups does have a bit of a bad side to it, with such a fullness of emotions you start to dribble a bit and this can lead to the relationship drooling all over the fucking floor causing you to lose the integrity of character you once had. In saying itd be a nice experience I was trying to show id think itd be temporary and more of a nice time rather than anything good long term.
>>
>>17612236

That seems like backpedaling... I mean, doesn't 10 of cups mean marriage and long term happiness?

From my experience with this it seems like I cut something short, sure. But I can't help but feel like there's unfinished business, though, I don't see how it could be fulfilled after what had happened.

Is there nothing between me and that person anymore?
>>
>>17612242
in the crowley tarot the cups are shown spilling over their own contents. not only that but a part of the card is mars, which is associated with war.

on if there is anything between you two now
the chariot, likely a bit of strife but the nature of the heart can give to push and pull, so the feelings had may be mutable but for now may not have anything in trust.
>>
>>17612187
no scry?
>>
>>17612187
are things going to pick up with this person i like in the next few weeks? from zero to something?
>>
>>17612250

Mutual?

A mutual friend told me it was a timing problem between us. This is a person I could see being a good spouse but I felt like I was dying with them.

So the chariot... Conflicting wills?

The cups spilling over, as in the 10 you pulled?
>>
>>17612187
I'd like a romance reading for the rest of spring please.
>>
>>17612262
mu·ta·ble
ˈmyo͞otəbəl/
adjective
adjective: mutable

liable to change.

Dont be hard on yourself m8, they may be a good spouse but they may not be someone good for you.

and yeah as in the 10 i pulled.
>>
>>17612192
What the cards suggest is that there's no "direct" way in which you can improve yourself right now. You have been working very hard, and that is great and it's worth the efforts, but in many ways you're at the mercy of your environment going into the near future.

Your advice, regardless, is to take the time to make sense of the information you're encountering. Take time to process everything, to spend some time really understanding where you are and where you're going, for yourself. Also, it's suggested that you need to spend time on a relationship involving loving/giving/caring for someone else; or perhaps, in general, develop your emotional/compassionate side in all your relationships.

Don't expect sudden changes anytime soon, but rather slow and steady progress.
>>
>>17612267

I'm 100,000x hard on myself over this.

They wound up with someone else and got what they wanted.
>>
>>17611794
Stupid fucking question I shouldn't bother asking, but what does my most recent ex think of me these days?
>>
>>17611794
hey faggot, things aint well with me and my crush, can you see if things will be better in the coming months?
>>
>>17612270
Mind telling me the cards? The whole thing about the relationship is relevant in a way, but I would be able to make better sense of it if I knew your spread.
>>
>>17612187
what can you tell me about my next bf?
>>
>>17612274
The contrast is likely whats getting to you, you may be feeling loss over an idea of happiness rather than understanding your own happiness separate from the objective idea of happiness.
>>17612275
5 of wands
a bit of strife is had in their heart involving you m8
>>17612278
should be a chance to learn and look at the other objectively so you can understand how to direct things the way you want, it may be a challenge in some ways if they are truly the object of your desire.
7 of wands
3 of wands
the hierophant.
>>
>>17612287
>a bit of strife is had in their heart involving you m8
Precisely what I figured, thanks.
>>
>>17612279
Sure.

Past / Present / Future: Page of Cups / 2 of Pentacles / 7 of Pentacles
What you're doing right / wrong: 10 of Wands / 10 of Pentacles
How to improve: Wheel of Fortune
Advice: The Hermit / 6 of Pentacles / Ace of Cups

And I see, there's a lot of pentacles, so perhaps you're too focused on some earthly aspects and ignoring the others, such as the creativity and caring side of cups/water. At least things are progressing in one way or another.
>>
>>17612187
Will I find work soon ?
>>
>>17611794
I'm really ashamed to ask this... I'm 23.
Will I be able to successfully continue my education next year? Or will my commitment as an unpaid care giver for my mother in law hold me back...will she ever recover?
>>
>>17612299
6 of swords
you should be able to become learned in some way. as for your commitment, the hermit. you should be able to cut ties with that position. id suggest looking into home health aids.
>>
>>17612299
as for her
7 of wands
there should be challenge in overcoming things but the card doesn't say shes outright fucked.
>>
>>17612295
This makes perfect sense. I've become a workaholic lately, and I'm ignoring several relationship opportunities, seeing them as a waste of time. You're a damn good tarot reader, and I would only suggest you consider more the role of the Page of Cups that came up in the past position. The 7 of Pentacles is disconcerting, but it makes sense, and I think you interpreted it well.

And I see why you said what you did about the Ace of Cups, and I think you're correct. I've become a very cold person lately, much different from who I was before. I suppose that needs to change.

Thanks. Feel free to hit me up if you'd like one.
>>
>>17612287

I guess that makes sense. Doesn't contrast make the whole experience?

It's just shitty when you have a different idea of what you meant to them. I suppose the chariot means going overboard to display feelings in hopes of winning the other's heart? Would make a lot of sense, but I don't see the point in all of it, if everything happens as it "should."
>>
File: image.jpg (44 KB, 544x270) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
44 KB, 544x270
Just popping in to say I hope you're all having lovely days/nights. Sending love and good vibes out to you all.
>>
>>17612308
>>17612305
Thank you Nigger Faggot. I appreciate the reading very much. I hope she gets better soon.
>>
>>17612324
I wouldnt say contrast makes the whole of experience, you just carry the light through different places. as for the idea of fate that's ultimately up to you, is fate manifested by you or is it chained by you? ultimately is the state of things as a cage changed in having personal control if you haven't fully developed as a person yet(which takes decades)
its all whatever m8.
>>17612332
ywfamily
>>
>>17612305
>>17612299
>>17611794

Oh hey, care to elaborate on whether or not my partner and I will make it through this era stronger ...or will we end up growing apart? Some days it seems it could go either way.
>>
>>17612208
This is actually quite an interesting spread. I may have some difficulty in accurately interpreting it, so my apologies if that's the case.

First of all, it seems that you may be focusing your thoughts on your passions, which can be good... but perhaps you're neglecting some other, more practical, side of it. You want to be very careful not to be too impulsive or jump into a bad decision. You think you have a lot to offer the world... Perhaps that is the case, but it's still a gamble to put all your energy into a change like this.

I think you're pining for some idea that just isn't realistic. And I think, going into the future, on this path, you'll continue to blind yourself to the reality of what's going on with your choices regarding your life path.

There are two elements being suggested here: timidity/fear and depression (or other mental illness?). These are things you need to address, above all else. I'm not sure what these fears might be specifically... You need to somehow find a way to give yourself strength and hold yourself better together.

My intuition tells me you should stick with your current major, but I'm not entirely sure - the situation is complex.
>>
Hiding away here again.

Moon's full, felt shitty and angry all today, work included. Want everything to work, want to get my legs and leave. If anyone's available, I would like a reading. I could do it on some website, but want the feeling of another human being.

When will everything fall together, let me leave all of this behind?
>>
>>17612345
4 of cups
its likely to be unstable to be honest. choose how you take your own relationship however, if you think this is just temporary or just you and her hiding in a cave in the winter than so be it.
>>
>>17611794
I have my eye on a girl, but I have a feeling she's seeing someone already, though it's unconfirmed. Should I bother?
>>
>>17612339

So in the mistakes made in early years, such as early 20s, it's pretty much irrelevant because you're still in the process of becoming amirite?
>>
>>17612358
page of wands, you might have something ncie but likely meaningless if you go after her. may never become a relationship desu.
>>17612360
everything involving being a person is irrelevant so new change can happen. if something meant something you would be stuck. adapt adapt adapt.
>>
>>17612366
>page of wands
Maybe we'll fugg and that's about it, haha. Thanks.
>>
>>17612348
Thank you!
Would you mind posting the spread? Your reading was informative but I still feel very confused.
>>
>>17612213
It looks good overall. It has its ups and downs.

But what I'm getting out of this reading is that you've had some kind of disappointment recently, or a realization about your life. Is this trip related to a recent change in your life? An escape of some kind?

You seem like a passionate person who wants to have fun, but it may lead you into a situation soon where you have choices to make and you don't necessarily make the right ones. But that's all part of life, right?

Your advice: don't let other people hold you back, fight for what you know is right. If you don't get the victory you expected, don't let that hold you back. But, you know, if you do make mistakes, at least try to learn from them. Have fun but not mindlessly.
>>
>>17612366

Well that's fucking shitty.

What about when you dont see any valuable change and only see your fuck ups?
>>
>>17612374
Its a short research stay in another town
but desu honest i just want to escape from my family and shit for a while and be alone, it also helps me with my carrer
>>
>>17612377
meaning isnt value m8 :^)
honestly everything in your lifes experience is going to be defined by you, your fuck ups are ways of you understanding what isnt what you want, and that gives you a way of understanding what you do want.
Feel like shit? Good, that shows you've come to understand something about what you want in life, now your only real challenge is to explore the language of your value and interpret in ways that your mind can understand.

up and down are also things, forward isn't the only direction to think in. think of how people look at the sky to know where they are.
>>
>>17612252
I don't scry. Do you want a tarot reading on anything?

>>17612370
Sure.

Past / Present / Crossing Card / Future: Justice (r) / Wheel of Fortune (r) / Ace of Swords (r) / The Tower (r)
Your thoughts / Something hidden: Knight of Wands / King of Pentacles (r)
Your thoughts of yourself / Others' thoughts of you: 6 of Pentacles / Emperor (r)
Fears: 8 of Swords
Outcome: 2 of Swords (r)
Advice: The Moon (r) / Strength (r)
>>
>>17612187

Hi there, 23 Female, brown eyes and Pisces.

We've been together for almost 5 years...and somedays it feels so solid, and other days it's the complete opposite. He's an Aquarius, and I love him to bits but I still don't understand him completely and I wonder if I ever will. What do you see in our future...if anything?
>>
>>17612330
You owe me a quarter!
Haha hope you are having a lovely day with dericious coffee <3
>>
>>17612385

In other words its kind of silly to look at a past experience as the be-all, end-all.
>>
>>17612401
I owe you a quarter? Okay, do you want a leg or an arm?

I'm gonna skip it, was mean to go in an hour, gonna help brother with his school work instead. It's probably for the best anyways.

<3 you too Discord.
>>
>>17612407
its silly to think you have definition at all :^)
but yeah it is silly.
>>
>>17612380
Short, huh? I felt like what I was picking up on had a grander scope than that. Thank you for the feedback though. I'll mention that I was trying out a new tarot deck here and I'm not completely in tune with these cards yet.

The advice still stands but this might be about something more significant (albeit related) than your trip coming up.

>>17612260
No, I don't think so, sorry. And yet, the ultimate result for you will actually be very positive. You may have to wait a while though.

I think if anything happens with this person anytime soon, it'll be bad, stressful, dramatic... They have signs of deceit and gossip on their side, but it's hard to say if they're the instigator or the victim. You do seem to have very compatible personalities though beneath the current surface stuff that differentiates you both.

But... something tells me some aspect of your lives doesn't mesh well. I think what you need to do is avoid starting something now, and instead focus on yourself and your energy, nurture it and keep it positive to allow things to work over the long term rather than right now.
>>
>>17612419

Cool. Do you do soul age readings btw?
>>
>>17612380
>>17612424
with short i meant a little less than 2 months
which is quite short for a research
Its gonna be for the whole summer
>>
>>17612432
I don't believe in time :^(
>>
>>17612435

Well of course its an abstraction but in terms of the infinite soul there must be an exception! ;P
>>
>>17612440
ill pull a card to tell you your power level :^)
4 of swords
>>
>>17612443

So.... Medium?

I felt that deposit btw
>>
>>17612414
It's a quote from the movie House Arrest, haha. Shoot, go get some with your brother. See you later gator :D
>>
Anyone doing past lives readings?

Pyromancer was doing a bunch in the last thread, but he stopped right before mine. I'm pretty intrigued to know mine if any now.
>>
>>17612448
your super power is laying down and thinking :^)
>Deposit
wha
Anyways im getting tired at this point so gnighty m8. Hope ive helped you.
>>
>>17612453

Lame.

Yeah it was a person you look down on, possibly a sibling or cousin.
>>
>>17612266
It looks kinda stressful... Much like the last reading, you're needing to think about the long term rather than short term. There's a promise of something good, just not right now.

I see the start of something, some potential, but it doesn't seem to quite make it past the "ideas" and "talk" stage into something physical and real. It gets stalled early on.

I think there is some opportunity offered but ignored, a change that never comes. Things are unbalanced... I don't see anything particularly good happening for you. Nothing especially bad either.

I don't think romance will be much of a focus, to be honest.

Be really careful not to get into any petty fights or engage with any bullies or you'll make yourself miserable, which you don't need right now. Don't worry too much though - it's not really so bad, I promise, just temporarily disheartening. It'll pick up later on.
>>
>>17612457
I kind of hate one of my dead cousins because he was a fucking asshole that didnt help with my outlook on life as a child leading me to get the impression that im just made to be mocked and just have to deal with it.
>>
>>17612466

It was basically like that person is darkness personified and I could feel it as a nauseous feeling as I transmuted it through love. They're on whatever path they're on but they were essentially harmless.
>>
>>17612313
Thank you very much for the feedback and the compliment, I really appreciate it. I had considered the page, but I figured it was either not relevant to the question you asked, or that you would already be well enough aware of its role without it being mentioned.

I wouldn't mind a reading on one of my current friendships, if you're still willing to do one.
>>
>>17612187
things are tense with the person i like, complications came up and now we are taking some time apart, how are things looking for us?
>>
>>17612476
Huh, yeah they where pretty shit. Thanks m8, as ive been thinking about him as being someone i needed to deal with. gnight fo real m8.
>>
>>17612283
>>17612296
>>17612390
>>17612187
Sorry to cut it short but I won't be able to do anymore for now. Not feeling too well. Feel free to ask next time I'm doing readings though.
>>
>>17612488
You were like a light pole in the country greeting me on the road before departure.

Well, goodnight. It was certainly unusual to connect with someone like this.
>>
>>17612480
>I wouldn't mind a reading on one of my current friendships
Sure thing. Can you give me a way to "locate" said friend (nickname, initial, identifying feature, key word, anything)? If you'd like me to focus on anything in particular, let me know. Otherwise, I'll just read it as a platonic relationship.
>>
>>17612495
Oh right, and your friend's gender, because I hate using "they" as a singular pronoun.
>>
File: Static.jpg (28 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
Static.jpg
28 KB, 640x360
>>17611756

NOW WITH BONUS WACKY SCRY USING OLD TV STATIC!

Chironymous here, doing Morgan's Tarot or I-Ching readings for whomever I can whenever I'm around, so definitely check back for a reply before thread's end! And I may post your reply in the next thread if this one ends!

I just need you to say something positive*** to me so that I may heal my wounds and help others... and as much or as little of the following as you're comfortable giving me:

*Whether you want Morgan's Tarot or I-Ching
*Name/nickname
*Sign
*Description of yourself
*Location-ish
***Post something friendly, cheerful, helpful, upbeat, encouraging, caring, positive, or the like
*Query (one part/question only... two if absolutely necessary!)
>>
>>17612495
Do you have an email or do you go into the irc at all? I'd be more comfortable sharing details privately.

Although, if you'd prefer, I have another query: if you could do a reading about my potential to develop in regards to divination and similar abilities, and any relevant advice or obstacles, that would be very useful.
>>
>>17612528
[email protected]
>>
I-Ching
Dan
Male
Leo
Stocky
FL
You're really cool!
Just a general reading
>>
>>17611763
Mongolian BBQ
Love reading
>>
>>17612523
I ching
Elizabeth
Female
Pisces
Average
Nor cal
When a door is closed a window opens
I would love to know any interesting event s coming soon
>>
>>17612539
You make love on beach together, but you get sand in eye and scratch you eyeball lens. Very stupid great misfortune. Bad vision also make you get BBQ sauce on favorite shirt. It ruined.

OK, next order prease!
>>
File: 1460769056757.jpg (15 KB, 236x343) Image search: [Google]
1460769056757.jpg
15 KB, 236x343
>>17612523

>*Either one is fine, whichever fits best
>*Alice
>*Female
>*26
>*Scorpio/Snake
>*Short, brown longish hair and eyes
>*California
>***If life gives you lemons, make orange juice and leave the world wondering how the hell you did it.
>*If you could, please, I'd like a general reading.

Thanks in advance! You're amazing =)
>>
>>17612550
delicious
>>
>>17612535
http://vocaroo.com/i/s0ByGMRr4Ybs
>>
>>17612531
Email sent. Feel free to take your time to reply though.
>>
>>17612523
Hey Chiron.

>Tarot
>23
>Leo
>Runaway. Been bearing everything for most of my life, never felt like I could be near anyone. Funny, as I've been likened to a psychologist and manage others. Always felt like I was the problem, gave up and realized I am, and that there's no point in fighting it any more.
>South. Unbearable heat and blaring sun.

Some mindful humor, if you like:
"So, I'm supposed to just ignore it?"
"You shove it down, and you let it come out in spurts of violence and alcoholism."
"Sounds healthy."

When will I finally be free of them?
>>
>>17612548
http://vocaroo.com/i/s1SO8USA9kHa
>>
>>17612555
http://vocaroo.com/i/s0bl79E3Wml0
>>
>>17612523
>wacky scry
>lumpy
>female
>aries
>your tv set is cool therefore you must be cool
>what do you see happening with my crush and I next month?
>>
>>17612911
http://vocaroo.com/i/s0pVWPboUe2F
>>
>>17612656
http://vocaroo.com/i/s1QToVCTY1Y6
>>
>>17612523
Tarot
Name: Storm
Sign: Aquarius
Description: Brown hair, Hazel eyes

Whatever it is that you're setting out to accomplish, you can do it, bro!

Query: I'm big on introspect. What can you tell me about myself?
>>
>>17613033
http://vocaroo.com/i/s1qqW15VYm6q
>>
File: image.jpg (299 KB, 1280x960) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
299 KB, 1280x960
Twix here. I'm real drunk. Am I gonna be sick or age from phobia. I love you all.
>>
>>17613146
Safe not age
>>
File: 1401411161824.jpg (93 KB, 1440x900) Image search: [Google]
1401411161824.jpg
93 KB, 1440x900
>>17612994
Thank you, Chiron.

That might have ben too big of a layered question... I figured it might've been too much when the hours passed. Sorry about that.

I've been told by the yarrow I shouldn't do anything for a while...it fits with "await further orders." It's hard, wanting to go anywhere, do anything, just so I can leave sooner. After that first run, I see everything and sometimes I panic, feeling like I never escaped. Run away from everyone and everything, never stop until I can be rid of myself.

I don't know what to make of doubt... everything I said is true to me, I kick myself over never saying anything, never telling an adult. For the one moment of peace between them, I never said anything. Now it's just my word. Even if he remembered, he would never say so. No-one wants to say anything, and even if they did, I would never want to speak. What's the lesser evil: a family being torn apart or the problem leaving? It's better if everyone thinks I'm the problem. No, not even friends. Some blew me off, others pity, others rage... feels even more isolating than pretending.

I just... haven't felt like I could get in touch with any higher being. If any of that crap about destiny's true, then some god decided this was a good idea. The same god who made SJWs and tumblrinas. (God, even my jokes are dry.)

Shit... happiness, kindness... you wish such benevolence upon me and I spill this disgusting mess. Ah! Here. It's a wallpaper that makes me smile. Some small kindness for the wall of text. Hopefully we can both see brighter days ahead.
>>
>>17613146
http://vocaroo.com/i/s0hJ1q4kczp8
>>
>>17613176
Thank you so much for the reading. Also just saying I never make plans because I don't see the point and my phobia is vomit but it got a lot better from a few years ago but if i see someone do it I'm fucked mate.
Reading did help. Lots of love.
>>
>>17613152
http://vocaroo.com/i/s0JOtMlncUSN
>>
>>17612523
John
Male
Gemini
Tall, slightly chubby, light stubble
New England
It gets better
Love reading?
>>
>>17613206
http://vocaroo.com/i/s1ryHh8UUdTQ
>>
>>17613227
Don't know if I posted.

Did drink on empty tum will have bread and water before sleeps.
>>
>>17612523
Tarot reading
Matt
Male
Gemini
Quiet
Aus
We won tonight!
Romance/relationship reading
>>
>>17612523
i don't mind
Cameron
Male
Sagittarius
umm introvert? (sorry don't know what to say)
Aus
There is always tomorrow!
Am i making the right decision in continuing contact with sophie?
>>
>>17612523
whichever
qist
male
pisces
please?
white, dark hair, brown eyes
love reading
>>
>>17613225
http://vocaroo.com/i/s1XcPTFkapq8
>>
>>17613251
Haha, sounds like a good plan! Hope it went well! Next time eat some food first! The water was a good plan too! :)
>>
>>17612523
*I-Ching
*Doug
*Libra
*Hazel eyes, Brown and curly hair
*Eastern USA
***When you realize there is nothing lacking,
the whole world belongs to you.
*Should I devote more or less time to my work? I'm feeling stressed by it lately and want to know if this is necessary for growth or if this discomfort is indicating a lack of balance.
>>
Quick tarot/rune readings.

Gender and query.
>>
>>17613262
http://vocaroo.com/i/s15TZdpM1G3X
>>
>>17613398
Male
When will there be romance in my life?
>>
>>17613398
>tarot/rune
I'll take either or both, please.

Male (seeking female)
Is there love in my near future?
>>
>>17613398
Female
Should I go through with it? What would be the consequences if I do or don't?
>>
>>17612523
>I almost always let the reader choose...
>SJ
>Male
>17
>Leo
>Last time I had a reading from you I put "offbeat kinda guy"... sticking with that
>New Jersey

Earlier in the month or possibly at the end of last month I asked you for a reading about this girl Nina. You had predicted something like a rough patch with possible success at the end, and I'm definitely in that rough patch right now. I was wondering if I could get any more info on the situation and how I could shift it...

Something positive: Believe in the strength of your own abilities and mental fortitude, persevere and anything is possible.

Thanks!
>>
>>17613398
Female

Where did the money from last night come from?
>>
>>17613398
If I could get some runes that'd be great thanks!
>>17613448
>>
>>17613340
http://vocaroo.com/i/s0guOhiHrSvC
>>
>>17613276
can i please get my reading would really appreciate it.
>>
>>17613436
5 of Cups / Gebo in opposition.
>when
Not anytime soon. You're going to have to move on from a heartbreak and accept your losses before you can find a new chick, or there won't be a good outcome from it.

>>17613438
The Tower / Ingwaz. Yeah, I'm inclined to say there will. But don't expect too much from it. I get the feeling here you're going to have a hard time adjusting to a new romance in your life and perhaps end up disappointed in it.

>>17613441
>if you do
The Devil / Fehu merkstave. Tempting to go through with it, isn't it? Summing this up in a sentence: you're going to lose /a lot/ if you do.

>if you don't
4 of Wands / Raidho. You will find stability, with the Raidho indicating a fair amount of change. Also, travels/change of place/moving and whatnot.

>>17613450
...? You received money and you have no idea where it came from?

>>17613452
4 of Cups / Jera. Stop whatever you're doing, and instead of pressing forward, go for emotional stability between the two of you. I'd recommend taking a few steps back for this.
>>
>>17613508
Thank you, based Anonymous.
>>
>>17613508
>emotional stability
>taking a few steps back

Yeah that sounds about right, I just have to figure out how to work towards that better.
>>
File: Chinesus Clist.jpg (118 KB, 800x1069) Image search: [Google]
Chinesus Clist.jpg
118 KB, 800x1069
>>17611756
I take both you food order and you query, and that earn you a Misfortune Cookie reading.

OK, you go ahead now, and you say you order and query. Then I give it to you real good, OK?
>>
>>17613398
Male. I'm sort of seeing a girl but I'm unsure of her feelings towards me. Does she like me or should I give up on her?
>>
>>17613569
Shrimp lo mein
Love reading
>>
>>17613398
female
what does he think of me?
>>
>>17613613
You go on very nice date on restaurant by water. You become allergic to seafood in dish, you throat swell up, then you stumble out of restaurant, clinging and grabbing and pulling down everything along the way, finally falling into water, where a live power cable from all your clinging and grabbing has landed. You get erectrocuted and die with 10,000-volt boner. You have very bad luck and very bad time!

OK, next order prease!
>>
>>17613569
dolsat bibimbap pls

I want a reading on being happy
>>
>>17612523
>scry
>lina
>female
>you cant appreciate the good days without the bad ones
>what does this guy i knowthink of me?
>>
>>17613569
A plate of stir-fry dog meat, pls.
Read my love life.
>>
>>17613386
http://vocaroo.com/i/s0PRn3rNvjsG
>>
>>17613695
I bring you plate of St. Bernard! It delicious!

You love life is that you man best friend. You basically pocket pussy. Do not let you manlet emotion get to you when you are being railed in the cheeks so very hard.

OK, next order prease!
>>
>>17613629
You be happy by smile more anyway and to seek out good groups of people. You fortune very much like order of Happy Family. You misfortune is that this advice is generic.

OK, next order prease!
>>
>>17613700
Thank you, sir! I appreciate the personal advice in addition to the reading. It truly all felt relevant.

You sound so energetic and youthful!
>>
Amateur reader here, will probably be on for an hour if anyone would like a 3-card spread.
>>
>>17613796
Sure, I'll take a silly love reading. Might as well get your practice, you'll get a lot of those.
>>
>>17613796
>>17613803
Oh yeah, gender, age and star sign would be helpful!
Using the good old Rider-Waite deck.
>>
>>17613796
>>17613806
Male, 20. Virgo.
I'll take a silly love reading, too.
>>
>>17613809
Queen of Pentacles
Justice
The Sun

I imagine that you used to be a very free spirit, not having much concern over everything you do and their effects. You've now taken to understanding the risks involved in the kind of lackadaisical behaviour you've had before. Sometimes though, risks aren't meant to be calculated. Loosen up, and enjoy yourself and things might start looking up again.
>>
>>17613796
Female, 20, Virgo.
Love reading.
>>
>>17613803
Nine of Cups
Strength
Three of Pentacles

While you've been happy with your love life (or possible lack of) for some time, there's only so much to gain out of sitting back and being content. It might be hard to put yourself out there, and express yourself to someone you may have feelings for, or even attempt to attract a potential mate, but the reward will literally be lifechanging.
>>
>>17613796
Male, 23, Capricorn.
Good ol love reading, I need to see my current status from another perspective o:
>>
>>17613824
King of Cups
Eight of Wands
Ace of Wands

It's hard to sit back and watch everything you've worked for end up being for nothing. I imagine you're finding it hard to get over something or someone in particular. When you do, as swift as anything, things will return to balance.
>>
>>17613796
Male
Sag

Love reading?
>>
>>17613796
Female, 25. Leo
Is anything going to happen between us?
>>
>>17613832
I'm assuming you're doing past-present-future?

The 9 of Cups as past shows a happy relationship in the past that was meant for the long term. Strength as my current state shows a period of emotional healing and sort of getting myself sorted out. You definitely interpreted that correctly, as I'm currently disregarding females.

I'm not interested in anyone I've met recently. There was a girl I met somewhat recently I considered asking out, but it didn't seem worthwhile, so I didn't bother. It's interesting you should mention life-changing rewards, as this would be the case with the right girl, should I happen to find her. I wonder if the 3 of Pentacles might hint more at mutual cooperation towards other ends, which is something that popped up in my mind.

Thanks, I can do a quick one for you if you like; I need gender and query.
>>
>>17613835
The Fool
Death
The Wheel of Fortune

You might be having trouble adjusting to a very big change lately. Things possibly didn't go the way you wanted with someone, and you're finding it hard to let go. Sometimes pain has a way of healing itself. Don't reject it, just live and learn.

>>17613844
Queen of Swords
Five of Pentacles
The Empress

I'm seeing that within the year, you're going to meet someone that will make you forget all the troubles you've had with relationships in the past. You'll know her the moment you see her.

>>17613847
Six of Swords
Justice
Death

Whether anything happens is up to you. Make a move if you like, otherwise probably not. Either way, I don't think it'll end particularly well. But when do the endings usually matter?

>>17613857
Fair enough, thanks for the clarification! I kind of interpreted the 9 of cups as a state of you letting your ego get the better of you.
And yeah, I'd appreciate a reading!
Male
How can I expect my exams to go next week?
>>
Actual occultist here in another attempt to get you mundanes to stop participating in these shit threads, most of these astrological methods of divination are entirely bunk, meaningless and are simply the rendered results of very specific systems that will produce the same results always and you an learn to do yourself in five minutes. There is virtually nothing supernatural about them, and almost always incredibly inaccurate.

The only form of divination I can think of with some actual merit would be rune casting, but it's not tampered with usually because it's intent is to invoke very old spirits/egregores and it's a good way to invite disaster into your life.

That's all, have a nice RP thread.

t. No-Fun Wizard
>>
>>17613866
ugh, tough cards. None of which I was expecting desu. Thanks

>>17613824
waddaya say, gurl? let's give it a go and chat a lil bit, lol
>>
>>17613866
>I kind of interpreted the 9 of cups as a state of you letting your ego get the better of you.
Hah! Ya, that's actually quite relevant. Don't be afraid to follow your instincts when you read.

> How can I expect my exams to go next week?
I see a man standing on an old road that is overgrown with grass, completely neglected and lost to the elements. He's sort of in the middle of nowhere and staring off into space.

To me, this suggests that you might not be sufficiently prepared. However, it's not due to a lack of motivation so much as not using the best studying strategy you can. Try considering another way of studying, and you might be better prepared.
>>
>>17613871
Fellow occultist here

You should study the direct magic model and its approach to divination theory.

t. Experimental Occultist and Diviner
>>
>>17613796
Male 19. Scorpio
Love reding?
>>
>>17613893
Three of Wands
Seven of Pentacles
Justice

I imagine you've been told patience is a virtue, and if you wait long enough the right person will come along. I think you know by now, that that's really getting you nowhere. Maybe satisfaction through relationships just isn't the way you should be going?
>>
>>17613883
Thanks for the advice man, really appreciate it!
I think it might be a combination of lack of preparation, and wrong methodology to be honest. I've only started studying this week because projects took over so much time!
>>
>>17613818
>I imagine that you used to be a very free spirit, not having much concern over everything you do and their effects.
Yeah, I used to disregard consequences of my actions and have tunnel vision when it comes to love.

>You've now taken to understanding the risks involved in the kind of lackadaisical behaviour you've had before.
True, I guess.

>Sometimes though, risks aren't meant to be calculated. Loosen up, and enjoy yourself and things might start looking up again.
[:

Another interpretation of Queen of Pentacles as past and Justice as present:
It shows me looking to direct my energies elsewhere; instead of approaching love rationally and measuring everything by logic, I'm starting to follow my heart and emotions more and become more willing to work things out-- a balance of logic and emotions leading to better decision-making when it comes to love. The Sun as future looks promising and shows that the efforts I put in will come to fruition.

Thanks. I can do a quick reading for you if you'd like; I require a gender and query.
>>
>>17613900
This is pretty much right.
>>
>>17613941
I'll take the reading if it's still going.
Male
How does my career / work status look over the next 3 months?
>>
>>17613806
Female
Pisces
Career reading please.
>>
>>17613987
Three of Cups
Four of Wands
Three of Wands

I'm seeing that you've tried a whole plethora of jobs before, all of which you've enjoyed but didn't quite feel connected with. Either you have a job at the moment that's much more fulfilling, or you'll soon find one. But integration in a work environment is a team effort. Don't cut your slack and work hard, or you'll be left out.

That'll probably be my last reading folks, thanks for the queries!
>>
>>17614009
Thank you!!
>>
>>17613796
Male, Cancer, 25
was hoping for a love reading
>>
File: c5t7k.jpg (96 KB, 885x612) Image search: [Google]
c5t7k.jpg
96 KB, 885x612
>>17613963
Hm, I'll do you a career general.

Two orbs.

The first orb showed an blurry image at first. I believe I was in some sort of a farm, or field. There's a man wearing a straw hat, harvesting what seems to be strawberries. The man looked groggy and grumpy, I think he's lacking sleep and in general just tired. The vision clears up a little. I saw the strawberries being put in a basket he was carrying. I took a peek in the basket, and the strawberries are multi-colored; there were red, yellow, and green. Mostly green.

The second orb showed me the same man, this time he was in the middle of a deserted city. In front of him was a crossroad, and he was looking at it anxiously pacing back and forth. I think he has to make a choice on which road to tread, and this decision will affect how much bread he makes. I observed for awhile, and he still seems undecided, hmm.

Let's ask the runes what they think:
>Ansuz, Ingwaz (in opposition), Hagalaz (merkstave).

This isn't looking good for you; there are indications of you being stuck in the same place you are in with nothing you can do to move forward. There's going to be a choice you have to make, and there seems to be uncontrollable forces in play here over: perhaps an unforeseen circumstance you have to be prepared for, and to me there are some suggestions here you're not yet prepared and seemingly going at this the wrong way. Well, this choice will come with a fork in the road for you. You're going to be given insight on what to do here, perhaps by someone else of a higher status. I'd suggest you take any advice coming your way, in regards to your career/financial.
>>
Male

Is there anything worth reflecting on regarding my last two relationships, and where should I go from here?
>>
>>17614059
You willing to exchange another reading? If you want one whats your question?
>>
>>17612729

Thank you for the reading, it did shed some light on my situation. It's a bit complicated, and I just wasn't too sure what would happen or if I should really try to communicate and make myself heard...

There's other things going on, so I'm not too sure if the reading was about those as well or just the current matter, but I think the more urgent thing is what's happening right now.

Either way, thank you so much! I really appreciate it. And actually, my best friend is a Sagg as well. I seem to get along with them pretty well.

And I'm not TOO bad, despite being a creepy on-land shellfish with fangs. But definitely, I also don't want monkeys to tear my face off, that's scary and painful ;__;

Best wishes to you!
>>
Willing to do some animal guide readings.

You may give me any information you wish.
>>
>>17614112
future romance reading?
>>
Female

Will the relationship between the two of them last a long time?
>>
>>17614115
Magpie=balance
If Magpie has swooped into your cards today, you are being Guided to a place of awareness. You are being shown how to better understand the innate marriage between the opposites that are equal and the duality within all things. You are being primed for a deepening of purpose and a broadening of perception.
>>
>>17614112
I'm going to call it a day.
>>
>>17614112

Male, Scorpio, 4 & 9

What's my spirit animal?
>>
>>17613722
tyty for the delicious meal
>>
File: image.jpg (2 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2 MB, 3264x2448
Bumpu!
>>
Alright, alright, alright

I felt like I should do a few readings today. Just ask your question and give me as much info about you and the situation you feel comfortable with. Let's have some fun.
>>
>>17614476
I am single. Is there any romance coming in the summer this summer? Specifically with this one person I like?
>>
>>17614476
What's my love life look like within the next few months? Still trying to get over someone and it's difficult.
>>
>>17614476
19, m
general reading please
>>
>>17614476
Hello Kings, my query is right here >>17614133
There was a guy I was previously involved with and he's had a few girlfriends since being with me. The girl he's currently with seems very kind and all, I'm happy for him that he's found someone so great. Will he be able to sustain the relationship?
>>
>>17614515
I know that feel bro. I'm not that reader, but I'll read for you. Advice from the deck is to persevere through this difficult time in order to find success. Good times are coming your way.

In May you are going to meet a fiery, light haired woman. This person is going to be really attractive to you and full of passion and life. She is warm and kind.

In June you are going to be at a crossroads about if you should go after her or not. I think it's probably about whether or not you should go after her since you're still trying to get over someone.

In July there is going to be a lot of success for you with whatever decision you make. You will find happiness.
>>
>>17614479
Looks like you're going to get into a romantic relationship with a friend (who's a little status obsessed, you know 'popular' type)

>>17614515
Unfortunately I don't think you're going to find something stable in the next few months. However, speaking as a person, I would advise you not to worry about it. They say life is short but they're wrong, it's so long. You'll find the right person, just have faith.

AAAAND super unfortunate but I have a phone call I suddenly need to make. If the rest of you guys DON'T have your questions answered by the time I get back I'll get to them. Sorry guys! Life happens.
>>
>>17614476
Hi.

I was just wondering whether I'm ever going to get in touch with my cousins on my mother's side.

Lately the family has been really separated, especially after my maternal grandfathers second marriage. I really would like to get in touch with some of them, or would like a family reunion of some sorts.

Thank you x
>>
>>17614476

Will I pass my exams on the first try?
>>
>>17614476
22 M Cancer
Pretty suicidal basically I want to kill myself to escape my reality more then anything not because I hate reality in general
I was born cursed basically extremely unlucky whether that be coincidental karma debt from a past life or whatever it just sucks and I'm tired of trying since every time I start to succeed in life I get dragged right back down as if my success was only to pull me up higher so the drop will hurt just that much more
So that's my story here are my queastions
Will things get better
Will I finally become financially sound to my liking
Will my journey be worth the suffering
Should I try and work/apprentice for clairvoyant
And a general near future reading would be nice aswell

Sorry for all the queastions and I'm not looking for any sympathy just a reading please and ty
>>
Hello all, I'm of the opinion that divination should be taken as just entertainment and because of that I'm here to give you real advice to your problems so you can be proactive instead of expecting a certain result. Give me as much info as you're comfortable with.
>>
>>17614591
I need 6000usd asap what do
>>
File: image.png (26 KB, 125x125) Image search: [Google]
image.png
26 KB, 125x125
>>17614591
This is divination general though. Maybe you should go on Reddit or rainychat if you want to give advice. It's not /x/related either. Honestly posts like these are killing the board. Total cancer.
>>
>>17614591
>>17614603
Or you know /adv/
>>
>>17614553
>>17614564

Interesting to say the least. Thank you both.
>>
File: Duck.jpg (747 KB, 732x1097) Image search: [Google]
Duck.jpg
747 KB, 732x1097
>>17614476

I have a friend in my job with love life problems, she's a gret supporter of long term marriage and want a relationship for all life. She is in contact with a young doctor, which seems to be a good guy, but I keep having the impression (and all of my co workers) that she loves me secretly. She's a lovely person, but I want to live my life alone, dedicated to the occult arts, I will not be a good husband or even boyfriend to her.

Will her relationship with the doctor improve?

Also, I'm planning to dedicate my time in the following year in the study of tarot along my occult pratices. This will help to improve my spiritual path and knowledge?

Thanks already!
>>
>>17614588
>Pretty suicidal basically I want to kill myself to escape my reality more then anything not because I hate reality in general
There must be a reason why you hate reality and you wont move past your suicidality until you identify what your issues are, change what you can change and be at peace with what you can't.
>I was born cursed basically extremely unlucky whether that be coincidental karma debt from a past life or whatever it just sucks and I'm tired of trying since every time I start to succeed in life I get dragged right back down as if my success was only to pull me up higher so the drop will hurt just that much more
That's some unhealthy thinking, you should drop that line of thought. You aren't cursed, paying a karmic debt, or being brought up only to be dragged down. The road to success is full of failure and this line of thought does nothing for you.
>Will things get better
Not until you change what you can and get over what you can't. Or maybe a miracle will happen but it's highly unlikely. Put the future in your hands, not fate's.
>Will I finally become financially sound to my liking
Depends on what line of work you're in, what education and qualifications or training you have. Evaluate what's available to you with your qualifications education and training taken into consideration and try to find something where the money you make is worth the workload. If nothing's available to you consider schooling or training of some sort.
>Will my journey be worth the suffering
That's 100% up to your perspective and the effort you put into making things better
>Should I try and work/apprentice for clairvoyant
kek no
>And a general near future reading would be nice aswell
You'll either listen to my advice and be on the path to being ok with your life or you wont and you'll have to suffer more before you realize what it is you have to do.
>>
>>17614591
While this can be useful for howtogf queries, I have the inkling suspicion that this approach might not be able to help so much with occult queries, especially those about works that involve a great deal of effort and/or danger.

Also, /adv/ might be more your speed; most /adv/isors give terrible advice, so they can always benefit from someone who knows what he's talking about.
>>
File: image.jpg (87 KB, 494x552) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
87 KB, 494x552
>>17614618
A good occultist should ensure he never sleeps with a woman lest he drain his crystal hit points.
You are wise to have made the choice that you did.
>>
>>17614633
Dubs confirm

Don't blow your gains into mundanes, lads
>>
>>17614603
yeah but people with real problems come here and want advice based on bullshit, magic and divination isn't as reliable or helpful as an unbiased opinion on your situation
>>
>>17614631
99% of this shit is how2gf, how2bf, will senpai notice me, and i'd rather cry about it then do something. And I don't believe in the occult, for me it's been a waste of life and time and maybe it works for some people but everyone else needs real solutions
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 23

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.