[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Bridge Creature of Soviet Canuckistan
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 52
File: bridge shenanigans and whatever.png (2 MB, 2370x3100) Image search: [Google]
bridge shenanigans and whatever.png
2 MB, 2370x3100
I've been lurking here for years and I honestly never thought I'd ever want or have to make a thread like this, but here goes.

I need some advice, /x/. I cant really post a short version so here we go. Pics related.

>Visiting friend, He lives in an apartment on the other side of town
>His building is "smoke free", we decide to go smoke together
>Take a walk about 20 minutes away to a bridge, nice weather and such
>Underneath bridge is surrounded by a really tall chain fence, there's only one way in/out
>Hole on left side is the only entrance/exit, about waist high off the ground on me (5'4" grill)
>We say fuck it and go through the hole to the opposite side of the bridge's underside
>Each side has slabs of concrete forming a steep-ass diagonal with train tracks in the middle
>Sit down in the middle of the ledge at the top of concrete slabs
>Joke around for a good 10-15 minutes, friends being friends and all that
>I see a flash of black move at the end of the concrete slab, a good 10m away from friend
>Schizo since age of 11, decent at dealing with hallucinations by now so I ignore it
>We continue to chill, both look to the other end of the bridge
>Scooby-doo esque moment where we look at eachother and back to the thing
>Fucking thing I saw earlier is crawling up the side of the bridge's underneath across from us
>Its fucking fast as shit and moves like a human/dog hybrid hit by a car got superspeed
>OHSHIT.JPG
>We book it down the side of the concrete and across the train tracks
>Now on the side of the bridge that the fucking thing is on
>Dont know where it is
>Panic.Mp4
>I preform an acrobatic human slam dunk with my body through the hole
>We book it back to his place
>Look back just once, see the thing crawling out of the hole
>A few hours later we decide to sleep, I hear tapping on his back door so I grab my shit and go home

I need some help I have no idea what the fuck it could be. I would've assumed it to be a hobo/stoner, but it moved too unnaturally...
>>
ayyy lmao
>>
>>17593017
as much as i wish it were a spooky alien bringing me hte spaghetti at 1 am under a bridge, i doubt thats what it was lmao. if only tho.
>>
File: advice.png (4 KB, 176x193) Image search: [Google]
advice.png
4 KB, 176x193
Your diagram is fucking indecipherable.
>>
>>17593031
thanks dude, i'm practising to recreate the voynich manuscript.
>>
>>17593002
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jpqA4gBoxWI
>>
>>17593002
youre like really gay you know that
>>
>>17593173
thanks man i pride myself on being as blatantly homosexual as i can it scares away the aliens
>>
So how exactly is you being a "grill" at all relevant?
>>
>>17593002
OP draw us some ayy lmaos
>>
LONDON
>>
>>17593269
this is how
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k56B9wDFTJk
>>
>>17593002
Have you looked into any info about possible creatures local to your area?

If your friend lives in an apartment where is the back door to tap on and apartment blocks are almost always illuminated.
>>
>>17593279
back door as in the door to his balcony, but he lives on the first floor so his balcony is a bit more like a porch of some sort. I'm not sure if that's just a thing with the apartment buildings in my area but that's what they're like. I dont see how apartment blocks being illuminated are relevant.

i've tried looking but i live in southern ontario and all we have here is like, coyotes and shit like that which look nothing like what i saw. there's also not many urban legends of creatures in my area so i have no real idea. i forgot to mention that this is also the second time we've seen it, but the first time we thought nothing of it and just thought it was a person because we didnt see how quickly or weirdly it moved.

>>17593246
its not that relevant i guess, but i feel like if i didnt specify i'd get comments like "12 year old inb4 b&" or "gtfo manlet" since i referenced my height when talking about the fence and the size of whatever the fuck was under the bridge since it looked to be only a bit taller than me when it was standing in proportion to the hole in the fence.

honestly i couldnt give less of a fuck what people want to assume of my gender, i just didnt want to deal with those two comments in particular.
>>
File: image.jpg (799 KB, 2442x2971) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
799 KB, 2442x2971
>>17593269
Computer didn't wanna cooperate so here an ayy lmao I took with my phone. Op delivers.
>>
>>17593320
proof Op is not a faggot and thanks OP I'm saving this
>>
>>17593002
>tiny geeky lady

get the fuck out
>>
>>17593561
No thanks I'm pretty comfy here my dude we've got some nice pillows on /x/
>>
File: aRnCn0W[1].png (27 KB, 680x549) Image search: [Google]
aRnCn0W[1].png
27 KB, 680x549
>>17593573
>holds up spork
>>
sounds like a version of the Rake
I've heard of them in eastern yurop before
weird semi-human pale super fast creatures
Never seem to actually catch up or touch people so I think they just like to fuck with people, scare them
or protect their territory
>>
>>17593002
Yo OP I've seen this >>17593607
Its close to your description but its still on another continent. They dwell in similar hideouts, or so I've heard. I can probably go and make an amateur video/take photos of the place where I found it (I got it after approximately 50 mins walking in one direction, its safe to assume that they dont come to the surface, idk why yours did thats why I am not sure if its the same creature)
Its one of the few paranormal things I've legitimately (other people were with me and they can confirm it) seen.
>>
File: gman.jpg (61 KB, 764x820) Image search: [Google]
gman.jpg
61 KB, 764x820
it was probably just my slav cousin skinwalking, I wouldn't worry about it.
Also post tits.
>>
>>17593636
I mean i saw something similar when i was in the mountains of PA
but that was standing upright and like 6 years ago
but yeah its some weird shit

>>17593642
dude. /x/ is like 70% girls, you know that right?
>>
>>17593002
>5'4"
You are my height. I'm a guy and that kind of is weird, but I'm used to it by now. Does it make it easier to get into narrow spaces and low places?

Also, your story reminded me of the book The Mole People.
>>
>>17593644
>dude. /x/ is like 70% girls, you know that right?
No I didn't know that.
Do you have tits to back that statement with or are we just funposting?
>>
I doubt your are a girl or even have the slightest clue as to what schizophrenia feels like.

The only thing I believe is that you are canadian because this country is full of batshit retarded morons. I hope one day you get to experience dementia / psychosis.
>>
>>17593657
i am a penis
but I've been here since circa-2009 and can say that the younger crowds (15-20) are majority women, the older crowds (35-50) are majority men
21-34 is mixed pretty evenly
but theres more women on this board than probably any other, ratio-wise
>>
It was probably a drunk indian trying to beg for change.
>>
Northeastern US fag here, I have personally encountered the Rake three times but haven't seen it since then. I feel like it is more of an omen creature that appears when you are involved with something/someone you shouldn't be.
>>
>>17593663
Well you seem to know your way around, I'll leave you to it.
>>
>>17593674
or with leaves in autumn
>>
anyone been to Asia? heard they got a lot of spooky stuff there and OP it might be a vampire
>>
>>17593707
Could you expand on this?
>>
You near Dover Massacheichei? There's a thing called the Dover Demon there that matches the description of the hole troglodyte you described.
>>
>>17593301
You live in ontario too? I remember hearing a little news article of a couple who saw something like that stalking them while they were driving down a snowy path.
>>
File: 1460837237497.jpg (17 KB, 400x439) Image search: [Google]
1460837237497.jpg
17 KB, 400x439
>>17593573
Nice outfit in op pic. But for the sake of clarity you should prolly take a selfie of dat ass in those shorts so we can critique how well you drew those proportions.

It'll help us draw conclusions about what you saw.

Totally.
>>
>>17593607
Yeah, I've heard of the rake a trillion and one times before, It's probably the only thing that ever actually freaked me out when I used to read creepypasta back in like 2009-ish.

I didnt want to assume it was that because that's like saying a spooky tree is slenderman or whatever but I guess it could be plausible.

The scaring to protect territory thing does make sense though, this is the second time my friend and I have seen the damn thing though the first time we left more calmly since we didnt see how fast it moved or how weird it looked and just assumed it was a person.

>>17593636
whatever i saw probably came to the surface because my friend and i most likely made an asston of noise when running like two bats out of hell to get to the other side of the bridge and then out of the hole in the fence which is really hard to get out of like 90% of the time because it's kinda high off the ground.

>>17593650
Well most of my family is pretty short, but none of the dudes are under 5'7" and its mostly the grills that are tiny human beings. Though, if i were any taller I probably would take a lot more time to get in or out of narrow places like the hole in the fence since it's awkwardly positioned and a friend of mine that's 6'6" has to try for at least a minute or two to preform some human origami lmao, so i guess it does have some benefits.
>>
>>17593662
That's nice, I'll let you believe what you want since I'm not going to post pictures of my medical history on 4chan of all places, but i was diagnosed as childhood-onset paranoid schizophrenic with disorganized symptoms. And I'm too lazy to do a timestamp picture in all honesty, maybe in the next 800 years I'll post one. Can verify that I'm canadian though lmao.

>>17593669
Tbh if it were a drunk indian i would've tried to communicate with it, sad to say my family is half injun. If i lived any closer to a reservation I could believe it lmao but sadly I like in like southern ontario wherereas most rezzes are more northern.

>>17593674
Well nothing omen-like has happened to me as of yet but I have heard about it definitely being an omen. The fact that I saw it once was freaky enough, but now that I've seen it twice I know I'm not just being a complete idiot especially since I wasnt the only person who saw it at the time.

>>17594285
I'm going to assume you mean massacheusiwhatever by how you spelled that, and I cant spell it either because I'm not american, but I've never really heard of a dover demon. We dont really have a lot of urban legends here in south ontario so that's why I cant even begin to think of what it could be.

>>17594309
Well I dont know if it was really stalking my friend and I per se, considering we ran the everloving fuck away and the only time we looked back we saw it on the outside of the fence so we just booked it back to his apartment without any hesitation. It wasnt snowy though, finally the 75 years of hell-winter we experienced here in ont seems to be over lmao.
>>
>>17594493
Go back with friends, guns and cameras
Post results
>>
>>17594434
I wasnt honestly trying to draw myself very realistically, I just doodled a person and gave it my hair and made sure it wasnt naked because I needed a scale for comparison. If you want to believe I look like a really rough sketch, fine by me, dude.
>>
>>17594516
B-But anon, guns are illegal in canada...

It's also mega dark under there, so I doubt I'd be able to get a picture or video of it without some kind of nightvision camera that I definitely dont have the money for because I'm poor as fuck.

I wish it were light enough under there that I could take a picture with my phone camera, but I tried getting a video once of my friend sitting a few feet away from me and I couldnt even pick up his face, let alone a fast-moving humanoid blob.

If I ever do get a nightvision camera or even a thermal one or something like that I'll go back, but for now my own camera wouldnt do much good.
>>
>>17594493
Possible explanation.

>>17594516
You wanna piss it off? Thats how you piss it off. And before you ask, no I have no fucking idea how could you get rid of the damn thing.
>>
>>17594522
What you're experiencing sounds like a crypyid of sorts that is protecting its space. Have both encounters been in that one spot? If so then it is definitely just protecting it's territory and you should leave it be. If you insist on harassing it bring a blade made of pure steel with you.
>>
>>17594493
Forgot to ask, what was the temperature when you met it? In Celsius, if possible.
>>
>>17594070
you rake leaves
>>
>>17594537
yeah, honestly it does kinda sound like something that just lives there and wants to be left alone.

My friends and I always sit on the side of the bridge farthest from the hole, and the first time we saw the thing it was at the bottom of the concrete slabs on our side, a bit near the train tracks. The friend who was with me today was the first one to see it and he agreed that he thought it was nothing until someone else saw it with him, which is exactly what we did last night.

So it was in relatively a similar area both times, it didnt seem to ever want to go into the part of the bridge area that was in the light. But the first time we didnt see it moving as much, so we thought it was another person and we just kinda walked out whereas this time we were like oh shit that thing is fast and ran lmao.

>>17594540
I remember when I checked the temperature right before we left it was 12 C because my friend is a whiny baby that hates being cold and we only went out because it was nice. Though it couldve been a degree or two colder because of the damp concrete that never sees the goddamn light of day.
>>
>>17594536
>You wanna piss it off? Thats how you piss it off.
It was described as a humanoid figure
Doubt it would be bullet proof
>>
>>17594551
>Though it couldve been a degree or two colder because of the damp concrete that never sees the goddamn light of day.
OP my schedule is really full these days but you got me interested here so I will hit the place next friday or sth and I will post pics/vids at saturday probably .
I just wanna confirm that the places are similar.

>>17594568
Google dragon skin armor.
If man can make it, nature can make it better.
>>
Forgot to mention since I didnt think it was relevant until now: I wasnt there when it happened, but my friend that I smoked with and the guy I mentioned like twice that's 6'6" were there one night and they heard what sounded like a female screaming from around the same area that the thing was in, so they went under the bridge and didnt find anything.

I'd say it could've been a fox doing a vixen's scream, I dont know since I wasnt there, but I know for a fact that most animals avoid the area because they dont like being near the cars/trains or the people since the bridge is a 5-minute walk away from a highschool.

There are pretty thick forests on both sides of the bridge so maybe it really was something like a female fox at the time, but I cant help but think it might've been related since they said they didnt see anyone under there and it's very hard to notice the fuckin bridge troglodyte thingy unless you see it out of the corner of your eye and are then paying enough attention to notice any changes in movement. Without knowing it was there, they could've been right beside it and not have noticed.

also >>17594568
I dont think any of my friends or I have ever shot a gun before, they're illegal in canada. I only know one person that has, and his dad was a cop in toronto during the 80/90s so his dad taught him about guns and stuff. He's never been to the bridge and I also dont think he owns a gun though he's knowledgeable.
>>
>>17594580
sounds good dude, thanks! glad to know my experience with the mysterious bridge man of south ontario has gotten people interested lmao. I honestly just want a lead on what the fuck it is, I'm a curious person and the fact that I've seen it with my own eyes twice means it definitely is an actual living creature of some sort. One of my friends suggested it was a monkey lmao, damn i hate them wild canadian forest monkeys.
>>
>>17594588
Could be possible someone had a pet monkey and it escaped, but you described it as being larger
>>
>>17594600
Yeah, I wasnt being serious with the wild canadian forest monkeys thing lmao.

It was definitely bigger than a monkey, which is why I included a picture of a rough sketch of myself beside what I thought the thing would look like based on what I've seen. It moved low to the ground, and when it stood up it hunched over as if the bottom part of its spine could support its pelvis and legs just fine, but the top was too weak to hold up it's shoulders and head.

I know I'm only 5'4", but it looked to be a few inches taller than me and with how fast it moved I'd be afraid even if it were 2'4" to be completely honest. Most monkeys of a bigger size are pretty wide-bodied and strong as fuck, not with stick-like limbs too long for its body that move super weirdly.
>>
File: OPisaFag.jpg (97 KB, 872x1200) Image search: [Google]
OPisaFag.jpg
97 KB, 872x1200
>btw im a grill

Either post tits or the skinwalker, you hoe.
>>
>>17593002
Did i forget to mention that i'm a grill by the way?
>>
>>17593669
canadiankek.
>>
>>17594620
Tbh damn I knew I was gonna get "tits or gtfo" but its annoying as fuck. If you wanna believe I'm a dude, go ahead. That has no bearing on mr leafblower creature back at the bridge of happiness. I only mentioned I'm a female because of the fact that I wanted to avoid being asked if I was 12 or a manlet lmao. There are a lot of chicks on /x/, mostly in the 15-25 age range, which I happen to be in

I've been on 4chan for years, I could give less of a fuck if you want to see my boobs. If that's all you're here for, you can always leave. inb4 sharpie in the ass.

Also, I'd like to know who the fuck has an asshole large enough that I could human slam-dunk into it. Sounds like it'd be a kinky night.
>>
>>17594627
I'm a george foreman specifically, thanks.
>>
File: soon.jpg (41 KB, 478x640) Image search: [Google]
soon.jpg
41 KB, 478x640
>>17594640
>who the fuck has an asshole large enough that I could human slam-dunk into it.
You after the skinwalker catches up.
>>
File: 1460569858088.png (244 KB, 500x329) Image search: [Google]
1460569858088.png
244 KB, 500x329
>>17594645
>>17594522 here

I-i just wanted to c if u were a qt

>mfw now going to have nightmares of roughly sketched grills stalking me

i didn't want to believe
>>
>>17594691
Apparently its humanly possible to slam dunk your entire body into your own asshole, and turn yourself inside out. The more you know.
>>
Could be some feral dude.

In all honesty the description makes me think of Until Dawn wendigo.

btw you sound like a paranormal qt.
>>
File: lu.png (799 KB, 721x1000) Image search: [Google]
lu.png
799 KB, 721x1000
>>17594710
>Apparently its humanly possible to slam dunk your entire body into your own asshole, and turn yourself inside out. The more you know.
You're turning me on. We need those pics anon
>>
>>17594733
I've never played until dawn, but i've seen a video or two of what the wendigo looks like in it and it's more accurate to the iroquois variety of wendigo than any other which is kinda weird to me since i'm half injun and that's the nation that my native 'merican family members are from. If it was a wendigo i'd be fucked lmao.

Either way I wouldnt want to run into that thing ever because tb.h from what i've seen of it: fuck no.

And honestly if its a feral dude he should go to a hospital because he looks like he got ran over by a goddamn truck. The thing didnt move like a human. We have free healthcare, bridge man. Use it.

And daww thanks lmao.
>>
>Bridge troglodyte
>Really big head wtf

My sides.
>>
>>17594640
>15-25 age range, which I happen to be in
underage confirmed
>>
>>17594952
I'm 22, but okay.
>>
>>17594640
We don't think you're a boy. We think your an attention whore.
>>
>>17594990
Cool m8 I could give less of a fuck honestly. The thread was made to discuss some freaky bridge troll, not me as a human being. If you wanna joke about attention whores, go somewhere else. That's not what I'm trying to do.
>>
>>17594990
>We think your an attention whore.
Look there's nothing wrong with it. But you need to post your tittays, it's in the rules. Don't blame us, we didn't make the rules. We're just here to make sure everything goes smoothly.
>>
>>17595015
But how could I take a pic of my boobs if Ive already slam dunked myself into my asshole and flipped my body inside out?
>>
>>17593707
Take your dad jokes and leaves
>>
File: OpisStillaFag.jpg (92 KB, 872x1200) Image search: [Google]
OpisStillaFag.jpg
92 KB, 872x1200
>>17595037
One more (You) 4u.
>>
>>17594528
No they are not illegal silly, go on /k/ and you'll find a lot of syrup nogs that own guns legally.
>>
File: 1453246656694.jpg (71 KB, 450x618) Image search: [Google]
1453246656694.jpg
71 KB, 450x618
>>17595089
kek have a (You)
You earned it
>>
>>17595077
What about daddy jokes?

>>17595089
Clearly I am the best sailor scout of them all.
>>
>>17595286
Stop with ur teasing and start gettin nekkid
>>
>>17594997
I wasn't joking.
>>
>>17594835
>Canadian Healthcare
>>
>>17595015
It's also in the rules that nothing nsfw is posted on a blue board.
>>
>>17595404
It may be free, but you're going to die in the waiting room waiting for it.
>>
>>17595405
She doesn't need to know that bruh
But know that you ruined it for ALL of us, and i mean do you guise even consider that there are ACTUAL people out here trying to fap?, but i digress, now that you've ruined it for ALL of us, I guess he'll have to content ourselves with clothed (disgusting) photographs.

So let me summ this thread up for OP and all of us:

a) no pics of skinwalker
b)no pics of tits
c)no pics of anything whatsoever
D) NO PICS

Redeem yourselves you infidels
>>
>>17595424
Top kek

>go on /b/ for half and hour, I hear the traps there are on fire.
>>
>>17595424
Daily reminder that namefags ruin boards
>>
>>17595427
An*
>>
You've send other friends encountered it, was it also under the bridge?

If so would you be against doing any day recon?

There must signs of something if the bridge is it's primary domain.
>>
>>17595429
>Can't tell a tripfag from a namefag
>shares his vast knowledge about how "the boards" work.

Kys, my man.
>>
File: 1460674811964.jpg (40 KB, 600x900) Image search: [Google]
1460674811964.jpg
40 KB, 600x900
>>17595448
Orama lvl'd up in this thread
Nice gains tripfriend, i like you
>>
>>17595438
Yeah, every encounter of it has been under the bridge. I might go back during the daytime next week, but never again at night fuck that shit.

The only problem I might have with day recon is that I'd be exploring around the train tracks and nearby forest, and if anything spooky happens it's a real long run to the hole in the fence and I'm not exactly the fastest with my short-ass legs. I'd have to bring at least two people with me because honestly I'm tiny and weak I couldnt fight my way out of a wet paper bag.

It doesnt look it, but the area under the bridge is really fucking big. Like, honestly you could fit four or five average-sized houses just in the fenced-in area alone, not even including the forests. If I encountered the bridge troll and I had to run back to the hole in the fence I'd just an hero because I know I wouldnt make it lmfao.

>>17595424
I know that you're not allowed to post nsfw on a blue board, I've been on here long enough my dude. Why the everloving fuck do you think i'm not posting pictures of my tits? I'd rather not get banned, it's annoying.

If you want to fap go to /h/ or some shit. All there is on /x/ is spookies and shitposting ngl.
>>
>>17595485
You may have already answered this, but was the man monkey hybrid clothed?
>>
>>17595503
I havent answered that actually, good question.

I couldnt see any clothing on it honestly, it just looked like a weird combo of a dog and a human, but from what I could see of it I dont think it had any hair whatsoever.. Its head was smooth and so were it's limbs, so it didnt look like it was wearing any clothing, but maybe it's kinky and likes to wear those zentai suits? I dunno.
>>
Did it have a face of any sort?
>>
OP You there?
>>
>>17595595
Not that I could see. I know it sounds cliche, but it was way too dark to make out a face, and the way its head was positioned looked to be down towards the ground, so if it did have something like those creepy reflective cat eyes I wouldnt've seen it.

I cant say for sure if it does or doesnt have a face, but I'd like to assume it does?

>>17595658
I am! My internet is horrible, so that's why I'm on/off.
>>
>>17595454
Hey trip>>17595485
faggot, forgot your trip.
>>
Livestream if you are going back under the bridge tomorrow.
>>
>>17595829
I wouldnt go back tomorrow, likely next weekend when I have free time considering I'm an adult that sometimes has to do things that arent being on 4chan and hanging out under bridges at one in the morning.

Though when I go I'll make sure it's in the daytime and I'll take a camera, so I'll probably have pics after that.
>>
File: 1453732516526.jpg (231 KB, 561x888) Image search: [Google]
1453732516526.jpg
231 KB, 561x888
>>17593301

>Trust me guys, I'm a grill
>>
>>17595859
I'm not just any grill, I'm bear grills.
>>
>>17595868
Remember to lock your doors and buy a full auto weapon
>>
>>17593002
stop>>17593054
STOP>>17593187
STOP STOP STOP>>17593573
CRINGE CRINGE CRINGE CRINGE>>17595485
SHUT UP

YOU SPENT WAY LONGER DRAWING YOUR TITS AND DESCRIBING HOW GREAT AND SPECIAL YOU WERE THAN THAT FUCKED UP DIAGRAM.
just shut the fuck up.

Look, i get that it can be tempting to exploit your femininity, but you need to learn to be a normal, non-self absorbed user like every other girl on the board who doesnt FUCKING mention it you whore.
>>
>>17595983
Hoo boy I'm not even gonna bother ngl Just because I mention I'm a female because I didnt wanna deal with being called a 12 year old or a manlet that apparently makes me an attention whore?

If you'd stop mentioning it so would I, you guys are the ones making a big deal out of it, asking me to post my tits and such on a sfw board lmao.

I had and still do have no desire to talk about my gender as if it's some big deal, I dont know how you cant understand that.

And on the subject of drawing, I spent maybe two minutes drawing myself and more time on the layout of the bridge and trying to get that anatomic mess of a creature figured out. Like I said, the sketch of me is only for scale, it's not even accurate to what I look like lmao. My apologies for being capable of more than a stickman, which somehow makes me an attention whore.

I get that people on here love to pick fights but seriously dude I'm not gonna argue with you. Piss off.
>>
>>17596034
Stop using buzzwords. I'm also a "grill', I've been on this board for years and I've never once had to go out of my way to mention my gender. Maybe you're not doing it subconsciously, but you LOVE the fact that you're a 'girl on the internet'. Nobody fucking cares. Also the 'tits or gtfo' thing is a meme telling you to stop being conceited, please don't actually post your saggy fat tits here.

You don't see guys going "btw im a geek boy" five hundred times. Have some chill. Stop being cocky.

Also your newfag is showing
>>
>>17596068
I wouldnt mind the tits or gtfo shit if it weren't to a point where it escalated like this, because apparently mentioning gender automatically makes someone thirsty for attention which makes no actual sense considering everyone on this planet has a gender unless you're some weird tumblr-fuck or whatever.

If my newfag were showing that'd be surprising considering I've been on here since at least 2008 which was a while ago. More like my lack of tolerance for being annoyed is showing.

Seriously man, I really dont want to argue with you. I just find it annoying as fuck, and I wish casual mentions of genders werent blown so goddamn out of proportion. Nobody should give a fuck if I'm a chick or not. It's not relevant to the actual point of the thread, which is in line with the point of this board, to post spooky shit.

I get it, its easy to focus on one thing an op's done, I'm guilty of doing it myself before, but honestly man it shouldnt be that big of a deal and I dont wanna spend my time arguing about boobs lmao. The point of my thread was that I saw some freaky shit and needed some help figuring out what it was, let this hopefully be the end of the titty convo.
>>
>>17593002
>tiny geeky lady
>>>17593301
>replying to bait bc you care
>>17594522
>hur durr justifying why I only spent time drawing myself.
>>17594640
>still cares
>>17595485
>m-me? post tits? oh anon-kun you're so silly and annoying!
>>17596034
aand there's the rant.

Just shut up. There's a lot of fucking girls on here but we don't specify gender for a reason you dipshit.
>>
>>17596095
You don't see threads with people mentioning that they are boys. Gender isn't the problem, It's you.
>>
>>17596095
if the point of the thread was spooky shit why even mention that you're a girl in the first place, you say yourself it's not relevant, so don't bring it up
>>
>>17596095
Yeah it's not FUCKING RELEVANT so don't mention it EVER. You don't have to be like "lol I'm a petite geek girl!!" in this scenario. You just don't.

And plus, you're spending all your typing arguing about it because that's what you really wanted and deep down you know that.

I used to fucking do the same thing on /b/ when I was a newfag so I get you're fresh off tumblr but just learn the rules of the site or get out.
>>
>>17596095
Don't post if you're a chick or not. None of the other chicks do, and neither do guys. You'll learn that eventually newfag
>>
>>17593002
...So what you're saying is that you're an obese 14 year old edgy scene attention whore with too much eyeliner and schizophrenia.
>>
>>17596109
I originally sent the diagrams to a friend because I was trying to explain to them what happened while it was all fresh in my mind and I was able to get it all drawn out. In all honesty I never intended my little "tiny geek lady" note in the corner to get any attention, figures it would though; but I'm lazy and didnt want to go back and edit the picture so I just left it in. I guess it's my fault for not thinking that through, but I absolutely didnt want that to become the focal point of the thread.

>>17596128
Well, that's what I was like when I was 14, but sadly I'm in my 20s and my scene days were almost a decade ago.

Dont worry anon-kun, it's okay to project your myspace flashbacks onto me. I get them too.
>>
>>17596147
Stop being witty and just leave. You can go away for a month, come back, tell your story in some other thread and actually talk about stuff like a normal human being. You're the reason we don't talk about gender.

FUCK OFF.
>>
>>17596147
>She's a 90s kid too
>>
>>17596147
the cringe is real.
>>
>>17596159
>Implying being a 90s kid has anything to do with this whatsoever

its ok anon i miss the good nickelodeon shows just as much as you do
>>
>>17596165
We're just waiting for you to leave
>>
>>17593031
is viper dead from the hornace yet
>>
File: 1457115423681.gif (577 KB, 500x498) Image search: [Google]
1457115423681.gif
577 KB, 500x498
>>17596182
I think the fastest way would to hit post limit.
>>
>>17596182
Well I mean I have nothing better to do right now other than shitpost but this thread will either 404 or get to page 10 soon enough lmao.
>>
>>17596200
kys. This is why I hate edgy straight bitches.
>>
>>17594640
I know this is bait but don't mention your a girl then it severs no purpose to you fucking story faggot also it's a shitty story
>>
>>17595983
>the thread turned to shit after this post
Anons, this is /x/, not /b/
>>
>>17596213
>>17593277
My spider sense is seeing a lot of same fagging. Why so tense?
>>
>>17596200
>Women
>Shitposting
The only women who can shitpost are Australian
>>
>>17596207
who said i was straight tho

>>17596525
what if am secretly aussiefag?
>>
>>17596579
>Aussiefag
You aren't
>>
>>17593020
3spoopy5me
>>
>>17596095
Go back to tumblr
>>
>>17593002
Drawing yourself was a bit confusing op. I thought it was another monster you saw. In future, just draw the monster if possible.
>>
>>17593002

didn't need to see your figure cartoon for "Scale"

next time draw the diagram better
>>
draw what your tits look like
>>
>>17596192
What is that gif from?
>>
>>17596147

you are an embarrassment to all females on the internet. you're the reason why we can't have nice things. fuck off and stop offering up cringeworthy facts about yourself because trust us, you just come across as desperate.
>>
>>17593663
>>lots of women on board
>>lots of retarded posts/roleplaying

but is there a connection???? truly this mystery is too great even for /x/
>>
thought this was b8 at first but no, OP really is gril getting BTFO after posting shitty story.

seriously babe every woman has a story like this, full of needless detail and talk about MY FEELINGS THIS IS HOW IT MADE ME FEEL. sometimes it's a goast, sometimes it's a big feets, sometimes it's aayliens, but every time it's 100 percent made up to garner that sweet, sweet attention that provides you with life.
>>
>>17597143
Im a dude (dont hit on my silly gurls) whos going to share a second hand story, one that happened to my roomate.

Im going to share this, because he ran into something incredibly similar to OPs "monster" in that big ass graveyard in Quebec city (dont know the name, but its the fuck-huge old one).

So he was a vragrant, far from home (were both from Sask) and he and the girl he was with spent a few nights in the graveyard because it was so huge, and there was some shelter with little human activity late at night.

On the second night, he felt like he was being watched and turned to see a fucking grey-head poking a round a gravestone watching him. It quickly jerked away, but my friend freaked the fuck out. Turns out it followed him to where he was sleeping that night (up some stares, under some sort of yawning, some sort of rest area).

It stoof at the base of the stairs and fucking screamed at him for like 15 minutes.

My friend noped right the fuck out the next day.

Were both in our 30s now, and this story happened to him almost a decade ago, but he never fucking changes his story or denies it happened to him.

tl;dr OP is not the only person to see something similar in Eastern Canada.
>>
>>17597186
great story, your friend is as good at bullshitting as OP is.
>>
>>17597193
What an amazing argument.

Maybe, YOU are the jackass here. Never thought of that, did you?
>>
>>17597186
Pecs or GTFO
>>
>>17597196
hold on let me 'argue' against a bullshit MY FRIEND story someone posted on the board filled with roleplay and teenage girl wicca nonsense
>>
>>17597215
Listen mate, do you really feel like you contribute by yelling "Bullshit!" at everything?

Is it not possible maybe you dont know everything?
>>
>>17597224
always the same response, 'y-you're not contributing anything, meanie!'

I know that your story is horseshit, there are no little grey men running around QC and you're going to keep getting more butthurt and fall back on 'well I didn't say it was true I just said-' nonsense.
>>
Shit thread shit OP, can you delete this whole thing please?
>>
>>17597252
Yah. Nah. Im not going to spread my pearls before you.

Those who have actually had this explainable shit happen to them dont need to prove anything to people like you.
>>
>>17597261
good thing they don't need to, because they CAN'T.

lmao what a stupid faggot you are, expecting everyone to believe your campfire stories, getting all buttblasted when someone goes 'AYO HOL UP YOU FINNA TELL ME-'
>>
>>17593002
This story is uninteresting and poorly written. Also fake and gay
>>
File: (You).png (461 KB, 870x722) Image search: [Google]
(You).png
461 KB, 870x722
>>17593002
Tы тyпoй
>>
>>17593002
Are there any monkeys or any other related animals in that area?
>>
Yo OP, you mentioned in...

>>17593301
>i forgot to mention that this is also the second time we've seen it, but the first time we thought nothing of it and just thought it was a person because we didnt see how quickly or weirdly it moved.

I don't believe you've gone into more detail on this yet, so please expound.

I'm also curious why your first reaction to hearing a tap on the back door is to nope the fuck out. I'd probably be too afraid to leave the apartment at that point, especially if I was slow.

Have you spoken with the friend since this happened?
>>
>>17597483
... it's Canada. Unless you want to bring up bigfoot, primates aren't exactly common there.
>>
That sounds horrifying and kind of awesome. I would love to see something like that with my own eyes. Where you located OP?
>>
File: 5634342342.jpg (52 KB, 640x450) Image search: [Google]
5634342342.jpg
52 KB, 640x450
>this thread

Honestly op sounds like an attention whore but the story is still interesting even though she's more than likely lying

Op you should ask around maybe other people have seen it, also please go back to the bridge and take actual pictures because everything you drew looks like shit, I didn't even bother to finish reading or to even look at your crap scribbles

Plus pics of the actual place will be the only thing to save this thread
>>
>>17594640
>>17594612
>>17594584
>>17594551
>>17594522
>>17594515
>>17593002
>>17595485
>>17596034
>>17594588
you're getting shilled
all of those shitposters (muh tittays and muh epixwins) are shills
shut the fuck up and go to /xx/
this place is full of shills
>>
>Has to even draw her pretty picture in a way that convenes she's an innocent woman

Jesus fuck...
>>
File: ayo_hold_it_so_you_be_saying.jpg (324 KB, 1000x999) Image search: [Google]
ayo_hold_it_so_you_be_saying.jpg
324 KB, 1000x999
>>
>>17595448
Different person anon, if I spilled the beans on blue boards, I think I should know what a cancerous tripfag, much like yourself is.
>Kill yourself man
>>
File: 1444986335082.jpg (19 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
1444986335082.jpg
19 KB, 300x300
So much unwarranted hostility in this thread. Some of you guys need to chill out.
>>
File: Just like us.png (33 KB, 1349x575) Image search: [Google]
Just like us.png
33 KB, 1349x575
>>17598158
I agree. Everyone's an an asshole. Idiots calling people shills. Blah blah blah. But OP didn't do HERSELF any favors, know what I mean?

I think if she knew /x/ better, or 4chan as a whole better, she'd have told her story without drawing pictures of herself and explaining 5'4" = grill. So what if someone calls you manlet? you ignore them and move on. Instead she got called out way more for making her being a femanon a much bigger issue.

It sucks when you can't be "a girl on the internet". But there's better ways to handle that than this. Doesn't mean the people giving her shit are blameless.. it's just the way it is here. TITS or GTFO is srs business.

*shrug*
otherwise, might have been a decent cryptid or spooky story thread.
>>
>>17594528
All my cheapass video cameras have had a low-light/night mode. Sure it looks like shit but at least you could video the creeper.
>>
>>17594568
Nothing living is bulletproof. A hunting rifle will fuck up anything short of a bull elephant
>>
>>17598342
they're shills you fucking retard
its not because the "#ebinmaymaytitsorgtfo"
its a strategy to derail on plain sight a thread that is actually related to something real, cryptids and that stuff
>>
>>17594580
Except nature can't produce the kind of advanced materials used in what you linked and even then, any body armor can only take very limited hits before the protective capability drops like a meteorite through snow
>>
>>17598390
please. "shills" is the lamest, most retarded thing a person can say on /x/ at this point. it's meaningless, doesn't prove anything, and all it says to me is that you have nothing to back up any claim. Do yourself a favor and come up with some new scapegoat meme.

No one is being PAID to give opinions that are different than yours.

4chan threads are derailed all the time over stupid bullshit. Are you new? or just a moron?
>>
>>17597483
Only those of the mainly hairless, clothes-wearing kind.

Where the fuck were you educated if you think there are any indigenous monkeys in Canada? I'm not from the americas and even I know there aren't.
>>
File: eatshit.png (100 KB, 1254x261) Image search: [Google]
eatshit.png
100 KB, 1254x261
>>17598390
this was made in 2012, but TITS or GTFO is older than that. it's not EBINMAYMAY. saying "Shills" at everyone who disagrees with you is.
>>
To be honest I don't remember the last time ANY poster got this much retarded shit screamed at them. Why the sudden outburst of "HURR BS HURR GRIL HURR TATAS OR GTFO"? Did some looniebin full of mostly retarded /x/philes get closed down or something?

I know you people also like to yell "shill" at them, but even the notion of someone "shilling" on a site such as 4chan is fucking retarded
>>
>>17598451
If you hear anyone say "shills" and their serious then they are just ignorant and saying it for the sake of saying it. Yeah, she didn't have to identify herself as a girl but whatever. who cares? I'm just interested in her story of a creepy little cryptid. I've been browsing 4chan for a long time and I've never seen such a shitstorm over something so little. Whatever, makes for decent conversation I guess.
>>
>>17597935
I don't think you know what a fucking shill is. What is it they are shilling for? There is no product or idea to try to get you to buy into.
>>
>>17598465
It seems to me that every time there is something even remotely interesting posted, the fags that come here to RP in their faggoty divination and tulpa and whatever threads get somehow offended and try to bury it.
>>
>>17598479
I don't have much of an opinion on those guys because they're in deep in something I want to believe. Regardless of their character though it is shitty of them to bury cool topics like this. /x/ is more than divination and mystic threads. It's also supernatural stuff in the day to day, creepy pastas, and so much more. I wish more people could see that,
>>
File: 5747592.jpg (16 KB, 260x260) Image search: [Google]
5747592.jpg
16 KB, 260x260
>>17593002
>Entire girl made thread of a self admitted schizophrenic girl talking about she saw some spooky thing with her girl eyes (totally a geek by the way, a girl geek) and drew a picture of it next to her girl body for scale
>Did I mention I'm a grill by the way :^)
>>>/soc/
>>
>>17598390
>He actually believes the government pays people to go on /x/, basically the laughing stock of 4chan well known to be crawling with roleplayers and schizophrenics, to say "nah m8, that dumb sounding shit is dumb"
Nigga, that would be the biggest waste of money there is.
>>
I don't want to be rude but you're Reddit as fuck. You're the embodiment of reddit. Every word you type leaps out at me like a personal 'hi I'm from Reddit, how are you?' message. I mean holy shit, you must be from Toronto, nothing else makes sense with how you've acted presently.
>>
>>17598555
"Toronto was a mistake" - The Rest of Canada
>>
File: 4chan_method_shielding_mkultra.png (825 KB, 1024x1076) Image search: [Google]
4chan_method_shielding_mkultra.png
825 KB, 1024x1076
>>17598519
ass

dear OP theres some videos; youtube aman apeman

the thing is actually the cause of schizophrenia;
it wants DNA, it chose a weak or lazy mind to get DNA from
it thinks its you basicly, they love girl DNA

try shielding and try moving a to a nicer place and live with friends.

thanks for the thread and good luck
>>
File: 1432065306080.jpg (573 KB, 1105x1031) Image search: [Google]
1432065306080.jpg
573 KB, 1105x1031
>>17593002
Rood :^(
It was just a Russian tourist
>>
>>17598609
This nigga thirsty!
>>
>>17598389
Yeah, but she described a humanoid creature that acted in a manner inconsistent with all known humanoids. I'd be concerned about not having enough firepower too, especially given how hard it is to obtain even shitty guns in Canada. Also, with how fast it moves, how would she even hit it? I've been around guns ally my life, currently own a small revolver, and occasionally go out to the gun range with it. Yet I'd feel incredibly vulnerable and unprepared going after this thing with it (and not just because pistols a shit for accuracy).

I'm more interested in how she claims this isn't the first time her friends have seen it.

>>17593301
>i forgot to mention that this is also the second time we've seen it, but the first time we thought nothing of it and just thought it was a person because we didnt see how quickly or weirdly it moved.

There sounds like there's at least a story here, and I'd like to hear it. She's pretty obviously not actually a shill, since she's not advocating any sort of idea or dismissing someone else's story. This is either shitposting, or some chick being legit. Since /x/ is full of shitposting, I'm willing to give this thread a shot. Especially since I've met quite a few people who talk/type like this, and it's completely in-character for someone with controlled schizophrenia.
>>
>>17593002

Yeah, probably too late to throw this out there now, but...how 'bout you take your "cheap, shitty cam" and go snap some pics of the bridge?

Perhaps redeem your feminine faux pas to the body publi/x/.
>>
>>17598762
It's easy enough to get guns in Canada. You've invalidated yourself
>>
>>17598841
I was under the impression you need a hunting license, which is actually difficult to get up there because Canadians are awful.

I'm from America, and just going off of what I've read.
>>
>>17598850
Yeah, you're dumb. I expected as much
>>
>>17598855
Also, I just realized OP has Schizophrenia, which probably makes things more difficult because Canadians are cucks.
>>
>>17598872

>be American
>be fat
>subscribe to all forms of cuck porn
>get shot
>>
>>17598878
Greentexting your own experiences is anecdotal evidence and not generally considered good form in a debate, friend.
>>
>>17595868
you aint getting my piss. its mine, my piss and you cant have it.
>>
>>17593707
>>17594070
Lost my shit
>>
>>17594545
>>17598942
wups
>>
>>17597483
if its canada, then there are plenty of Chinese.
>>
>>17597483
I honestly wanted to let this thread die until I could get more info on it and maybe remake it if I go back to the bridge but it seems people are digging it up anyways so I'll reply to questions that are actually in-line with what I originally started the thread for.

To answer your question, I'm pretty sure there are no monkeys in my area that arent the escaped zoo kind, and if there were it'd be on the news. The only animals that size that's around my area are the coyotes that live in the forests on the sides of the train tracks, but what I saw definitely wasnt one since I've seen one up close and it looked nothing like that, a coyote would've had ears and it's limbs wouldnt be as long, and I dont think it's capable of scaling such a steep concrete slab that quickly.

>>17597508

Expand on what happened the first time we saw it? Sure.

I was with the same friend that I was with on sat, and also our other friend who's 6'6" and basically a meatshield lmao. To simplify, smoking friend is K and meatshield friend is C . We were all sitting there chilling, and K noticed a bit of movement on the bottom side of the concrete slab that we were sitting on top of. Anyways he fucking sprints back up to the top of the slab, which looked hilarious because you have to like tilt your body in a weird angle to climb up it without falling, and he tells us that we need to leave. C and I think he's just being stupid so we're like dude we're having a good time let's stay. But he insists so we grab our shit and leave, a lot calmer than the second time when it was just K and I. On the way out I see something sitting/hunched over at the bottom of the concrete in the area that K went to before he told us to leave, but by that time I was close enough to the fence that I just dipped.

My first reaction was to leave because the way his back door/porch is set up means that anyone could go right up and tap on the glass which is spooky enough without a bridge monster sighting lmao.
>>
>>17599142
I'd like to suggest trying to take a picture or two through the back door's glass if this happens again. I know you likely won't be willing to do that, though.

Out of curiosity, have you asked your friend what he saw? I'm not criticizing you, but you admit you have schizophrenia and I'd like to compare notes as it were.
>>
OP, go back to the same spot, bring camera, record post on YT for us, see if you can find the creature again. Please OP?
>>
>>17597516
I'm in southern Ontario, a few hours drive north of Toronto. My city isnt very well known since it's pretty small and there arent a lot of people, and if you're under 19 there's nothing to do since basically all there is here is bars and stripclubs lmao.

>>17598379
I havent actually touched my real camera in years, but I might drag it out of my closet next time I go to the bridge just to see if I can capture anything under there. Times are tough, I'm not afraid to admit that I'm poor lmao and I dont have enough money to buy any fancy camera, so my best bet would be to go during the day so I at least have a chance of getting something to show up on cam.

>>17598762
I'll be brutally honest here, If I did have a gun and tried to shoot it, I'd fucking miss by a mile. Never shot a gun in my life, neither have any of my friends, except for the one I mentioned who's dad used to be a cop. I doubt he'd be down for some spooky bridge exploration either, and he's out of the cuntry for another few weeks anyways.

I know there's a lot of shitposting here, but I honestly never intended to shitpost or for all of the thread to be derailed just because i didnt edit out the "durhur im a grill" part in my diagram.

I am being legit, as hard as that is to believe, and next time I go to ~le bridge~ i'll try and take pics lmao.

I know its hard to believe someone on /x/ of all places, but I'm hoping that if I get some more evidence I'll be able to figure it out more. I've never even set foot on the other side of the concrete slabs, so I dont know what's over there. Like I said the bridge is a really big area lmao.

I dunno how my style of talking is in-character for someone with controlled schizo, but that's at least something I can verify that I'm not bullshitting lmao, or at least more than I can verify a bridge monster.
>>
>>17599165
We both agreed on what it looked like just minutes after we got out of the bridge, there's no way it wasnt real since my friend is completely mentally healthy.

I'll admit that i did think I was just seeing shit, which is really common for me to a point where I usually just ignore my hallucinations by now, but when we both saw it we agreed on two things. One, what it looked like, and two, that we needed to get out from under the bridge as fast as we could because it was quick as hell lmao.

We both agreed that it had freaky long limbs, hunched over when it stood, and looked like a fucked up hairless dog-human hybrid that got ran over by a damn truck or something. It really moved like its bones were all mangled yet it was fast as fuck lmao.

If I hear tapping on his door's glass while I'm over there next time I'll man up and take a photo if I see anything lmao.

>>17599178
I guarantee that next time I'm in the area I'll take some pictures of the bridge and a video if I can. Op shall deliver, at least with pics of the bridge layout.

The only problem is my friend lives like on the other side of town which is a good 45 minute drive away and the bridge is by a field with a busy road on top so I'd have to park my car pretty far away and I know for a fact that if I went like tomorrow or something I'd be alone and I cant run that fast with my short legs lmfao.
>>
OP please respond to >>17598555
>>
>>17599231
She did, she mentioned she's from Toronto.

>>17599192
Will you be using the same name? I want to find your new thread on search.
>>
>>17599231
>>17599262
I'm actually not from Toronto at all. I live a few hours away from it, which is what I mentioned. We hate Toronto here too, even though we're only a good two hours away from it.

I only mentioned TO because it's the closest city to me that people outside of southern Ontario would actually recognize.

And yes, I'll be using the same name. Just because it's easier as op to namefag rather than remain anonymous I find so that people can differentiate your posts without you having to actually mention that you're op.

I plan to make a new thread after I go back to the bridge, probably next weekend when I have some free time again, and that time around I'll take pics to verify that I'm not just shitposting with this entire scenario.
>>
>>17599181
It actually doesn't sound half bad. Me and some friends plan on moving to Canada near the great lakes area. Glad to know I'm moving somewhere with some spooky cryptids and strippers.
>>
>>17599291
Yeah, if you end up moving to my city by sheer chance you'll have lots of that lmao. Literally the downtown area where i live is basically a red-light district, it's really small and there's at least 7 different strip clubs and 20 bars.

Though, the great lakes area isnt half bad, and Wasaga a little more north is pretty good for partying, but I dont know about any cryptids near there lmao.
>>
>>17599308
Sounds like my kinda scene. I've wanted to live there since I was a kid so I'm adamant about going. Good luck with your crypid investigation. I'll be checking around for an update.
>>
>>17599269
I live in bc but will u be my gf
>>
File: tiny.jpg (90 KB, 681x834) Image search: [Google]
tiny.jpg
90 KB, 681x834
Is this 4chan's equivalent of the imgur banana thing?
>>
>>17599357
Honestly, it must be flattering being a waifu. Even if it's a schizophrenic one.
>>
Can this thread die? OP has nothing else to show besides a feminist side.
>>
>>17599440

waiting for her to say if she'll be my gf or not
>>
>>17599440
the only reason this thread is still alive is because people were bumping it. I was quite content to let it sit there and rot on page 10.

>>17599460
no
>>
>>17599477

I feel like I could grow on you tho
>>
anyone else feel like I could potentially be a good bf to her?
>>
>>17599497
>>17599482

No. She'd be better off with a Tulpa.
>>
File: Meanwhile in Canada.jpg (41 KB, 350x525) Image search: [Google]
Meanwhile in Canada.jpg
41 KB, 350x525
>>17594528
>Guns are illegal in Canada
No, no they're not.
>>
>>17599517

I don't think so, I bring a lot to the table. I have a decent job, I'm funny, caring and I have very kind eyes
>>
>>17599482
>>17599497
>Wanting to fuck someone who admitted she had brain problems right in the OP
>>
>>17599588
Not that thirsty nigga, but crazy chicks are hot. Also OP seems to be pretty balanced and stable.
>>
>>17599597

Oh I'm not thirsty, I've just come to the realization I'm going to die alone.
>>
>>17599597
>Not that thirst
>"Hey OP can a be ur bf, I promise I'll be gud to you :3"
Nigga, I've seen people walk out of a desert less thirsty.
>>
>>17599607

He said he wasn't me, not that I wasn't thirsty. I'm saying I'm not thirsty though
>>
>>17599612
Sorry, I misunderstood him.

And go drink some water anon.
>>
>>17599588
Aside from the obvious, I dont really think there's too much wrong with having a mental condition if you're able to cope with it well enough.

Like, yeah I can function in society because I'm not full-blown autist, but it's something that's a part of me no matter what and I cant exactly make it go away. I didnt choose to have it either, even though self diagnosis is all the rage nowadays. If I could've been born with a not schizophrenic brain, I would've preferred it, but there's nothing I can really do about it aside from medication and seeing my doctor which is already happening.

>>17599597
Glad I dont seem unstable lmao. I try to at least be a functioning member of society, I have a part time job and I'm in uni despite being a schizo. I wasnt ever given the opportunity to use the state of my brain as an excuse, so I've kinda just learned how to deal with it as best as I can. I do have my moments though lmao.
>>
File: 1454512040463.jpg (26 KB, 731x565) Image search: [Google]
1454512040463.jpg
26 KB, 731x565
>>17599623

>when ur /x/ gf responds to everyone but you
>>
>>17593002
You left your friend to die in his sleep?
>>
File: diditlooklikethis.jpg (3 KB, 259x194) Image search: [Google]
diditlooklikethis.jpg
3 KB, 259x194
>>17599308
Did it look something like this?
>>
>>17599623
Suuuure, every schizo claims to be stable until they start to think their medication is poison and start flushing it down the toilet.

Then, before you know it you're raiding the neighbours house looking for communist spies
>>
>>17599636
sorry anon, luv u <3

>>17599638
Lmfao now that I think about it, I guess that is what I did. He's alive though, so me leaving didnt have any impact on him.

>>17599640
If we were viewing that thing from the side, yeah it did I guess. The arms might've been a little longer, and it moved with it's head/face looking towards the ground. It also moved like it's joints and bones were all fucked up, so I dont know if that would contribute to what it looked like. I didnt get a good look at it up close, since it was dark and it moved so fast crawling up the concrete. I got my friend to help me figure out what it looked like from afar when it was getting out of the hole and standing out in the light of the field, because my vision isnt the best, especially if I'm in the dark. I need glasses, but I'd rather not become Velma from scooby doo lmao.
>>
Idk who's worse, the virginfags in this thread or op who's actually eating up all of the attention. desu I actually feel like ops willingness to talk about herself shows how unstable and lonely she must be irl. this is actually really quite sad.
>>
>>17599644
This is basically my Mom, my Mom thought my Dad was poisoning her with the stuff. But even when she didn't use that as an excuse she said she felt like a zombie, it's better than calling everyone evil and wearing a garbage bag as a skirt.
>>
File: 1449591350294.png (43 KB, 312x390) Image search: [Google]
1449591350294.png
43 KB, 312x390
>>17599657

cant we just be friends and evolve into lovers over the course of a few weeks?
>>
File: 1395711240990.png (11 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
1395711240990.png
11 KB, 200x200
>>17599665

That's where you're wrong. I'm not a virgin. Also I`m lonely so that's okay
>>
>>17599665
I'm only replying because people are posting, I have nothing better to do and I'm bored, plus I'm getting some people talking about ~~le bridge monster~~ which is what I intended this thread to be for anyways, so ofc I'm going to reply.

I dont see how having conversations with people counts as ""eating up the attention"", it's not as if I'm screaming for everyone to pay attention to me. Some of the more civil anons are bringing up some good points, so why would I bother ignoring them when I could have a good discussion?

>>17599667
maybe someday, anon. maybe someday.
>>
File: 1454702262305.png (688 KB, 460x628) Image search: [Google]
1454702262305.png
688 KB, 460x628
>>17599674

>its a let down gently episode
>>
>>17599674
>I'm not eating up attention
>Put a completely irrelevant description and even fucking diagram of herself (or more specifically, her gender) in the OP
>Consistently replies to people who talk about her rather than just the people talking about the incident at hand
>>
>>17599682

I've had enough of your snide insinuations about m'lady

*punches u* *kicks u*
>>
>>17599682
>>17599679
>>17599674
They're all looking to give her the D, and she is just looking for the attention at this point.
>>
>>17599690

please see >>17599687
>>
File: Slavaboo's.jpg (207 KB, 867x989) Image search: [Google]
Slavaboo's.jpg
207 KB, 867x989
>>17599687
You forgot to tip
>>
>>17599687
aww anon kun

>>17599682
>description/digram was there because i sent the whole image to a friend first a few hours before posting on 4chin
>too lazy to edit out "5'4 geeky lady"
>honestly my own fault for laziness but i didnt expect it to get this much heat
>everyone wants to talk about this instead of the incident at hand, cant really reply to people talking about it if they arent
>>
>>17599674

It's cute that you're in denial. It's do obvious what you're doing and what kind of girl you think you're being. You're young yet but the behavior is going to get old and trust me, it's annoying. You basically just gave your life story in a thread made on a paranormal board because...why?
>>
>>17599696
>ushanka
fedora masterrace
>>
How much light is down below the bridge in the daytime?

I wonder if bringing something that can make loud noise might scare the thing off, should you encounter it. Hrm...
>>
>>17599703
How about just don't respond at all? Prove that you aren't an attentionwhore. The cutesey little nicknames and ~quirky~ behavior is vomit-inducing. Shame on you.
>>
File: praisebetothedarklord.jpg (160 KB, 800x897) Image search: [Google]
praisebetothedarklord.jpg
160 KB, 800x897
>>17599657
Have you ever thought of actually trying to hunt it down? Gather up a group of friends (if you have none I'm sure someone on this thread would like to kill a cryptid) get some kind of domestic armor and a few bats or something I dunno, find it, kill it, sell it to science, and profit.

I'm just throwing out another picture but would you say this is a more or less accurate depiction of what you saw?
>>
>>17599704
>You basically just gave your life story in a thread made on a paranormal board because...why?
She's the kind of person who opens a thread and makes sure she emphasizes she's a girl twice and makes sure to throw in as many "dudes," "AF's," and "small and geeky" as possible to show how quirky she is.
This is the kind of person who would write an autobiography about themselves anywhere they go in the hopes that some thirsty virgin will take interest.
>>
>>17599716
>>17599704

Sounds like we've got a couple jealous Geralds here
>>
>>17599715
More than enough light to see, but I'm not sure how well it would show up on camera. It's got a weird dimness to it even in the daytime, it's always at least a little bit dark.

I dont know how well noise would scare it off, considering that the bridge is always pretty noisy. There's a busy intersection right beside it so cars are always going by on top, and there's a highschool about 5 minutes away. It seems that it reacts to light in dark places, like if you bring a flashlight under the bridge at night it'll be out in a few minutes, or at least that's what I've noticed.

>>17599718
Never thought of hunting it down, if it's something chill just protecting it's territory I dont want to hurt it, just maybe get a video or two of it and some good pics.

It didnt really look like that though, it stayed pretty low to the ground and crawled on all fours with freakishly long limbs and fucked-up lookin joints. I'm not kidding when I said it's body looked like it was legit hit by a car or something. Tho it's head was big, but not that big lmao, and when my friend and I saw it standing for a few seconds it looked like it's spine couldnt support it's shoulders so it had a weird hunch before going down to the ground and crawling again.

It looked pretty similar to that other picture an anon posted of the rake, except it crawled with it's chest way closer to the ground.
>>
File: 1423755495517.png (807 KB, 982x980) Image search: [Google]
1423755495517.png
807 KB, 982x980
>>17599718
>Going to take on an unidentified monster wearing trash cap lids and baseball bats
Fuck, I'd love to hear about the results of that on the evening news. Do you go fucking bear hunting with nothing but a pocket knife or something?
>>
>>17599743
Honestly, even if it werent a monster it'd be a really bad idea.

I do plan on checking out the bridge again and seeing if I can get some pics of it in the light to prove I'm not just bullshitting, but I'd definitely go with something like pepper spray on me and bring my meatshield of a friend with me lmao.

The forests by the bridge are really dense, and at the very least it's common knowledge for everyone in the area that there's a pack of coyotes that like to chill on one side of the forest. Even if I didnt find the spooky bridge creature, I'd rather not have to deal with a coyote while wielding a baseball bat lol.
>>
>>17593002
>5'4"
How is this "tiny"?

There are races for whom this is an average height for males.
>>
>>17599762
I dunno, maybe it's tiny because I'm not asian? I'm shorter than literally everyone I know above the age of 15. Actually, one of my friends' little sisters is taller than me, and she's literally 12. So I guess I'm short by local standards?
>>
>>17599762
Its tiny for everyone on the North American continent. "Racial" height is mostly down to diet. he Japanese are much taller than they used to be despite still having pretty low-protein diets. See the massive difference between North Korean and South Korean height. Don't be a racialist idiot, anon.

>>17599759
>Common knowledge that there's a pack of Coyotes

Are you certain it wasn't a Coyote with really bad mange? Those look super fucked up, seriously. I'm not making fun of you, look it up on google image search. In the right light those can look like a horrible cryptid. Maybe it even got hit by a car at some point?
>>
>>17599759
Or just bring a gun...

Well you're mentally ill and can't get a gun, so have a friend bring their gun.

Also stop ending every sentence with "lol" and "lmao," this isn't fucking reddit.
>>
>>17598626
Toppest of Keks
>>
>>17599783
It could've been, if coyotes had different ways of crawling/walking than they usually do. It didnt move quite like a human, but I'd say it's movement was closer to humanoid than canine. I've spent a lot of my life around big dogs, and I know their legs wouldnt move that way at all, it would be anatomically impossible unless it got hit by a car and it moved way too fast for that.

I dont know if mange can cause ear loss, but the thing didnt have noticable ears. Like, you see a coyote and you're like oh cool it's got bigass ears because it's a canine, but that thing looked like a bald human and a mangy coyote mated and then got hit by a car and scurried up a slab of concrete.

Im not saying it definitely isnt one, everything is up to interpretation with this weird bridge thing, but it didnt look like a coyote at all. It looked like a way too thin person-dog-thing with super fucked up joints/bones and long limbs. The way it crawled kinda reminds me of a sloth if it got sanic speed, because it used its freaky arms more than its legs, but its legs were definitely functioning so I dont know why.
>>
>>17593002
I have a similar paranormal story about something like this in my hometown of Maple Ridge, BC, Canada
>>
>>17599743
I honestly would love to try that, but maybe not like a pocket knife, like an axe or matchete and maybe wear riot gear or something, that'd be hard core.
>>
>>17599783
I'm white and 5'4" and part of me thought OP was trolling because of that. It's a well known example of being short and often when I tell people how tall I am I get the "Are you a grill" question. It makes little to no sense. I give up. If someone has a good explanation, I'm all ears.
>>
>>17599844
Mind elaborating?

So far I've heard a lot of people from various parts of canada saying they've seen similar things, and I think a couple people from europe or something have posted about it on here too.
>>
>>17599858
I'm only half white, but from what I've seen almost anyone whos got white genes and is under 5'6" is considered short, or at least that's how it is where I live because everyone is fuckin tall around here.
>>
>>17599858
Are you from America? It wouldn't surprise me that much if you were, but here it's considered fairly short. That said, I have a black friend who is 5'4.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 52

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.