[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can we have a serious, non-meme Erratas discussion? People have
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 31
File: tod.jpg (30 KB, 300x458) Image search: [Google]
tod.jpg
30 KB, 300x458
Can we have a serious, non-meme Erratas discussion? People have been digging up a lot of spooky shit, possibly related to mysticism and the occult, lately. It kills me not to see /x/perts solving all this.
>>
>>17591472
Not your job, not your task, this thread will be terminated by your kind.
>>
What are the occult or mystic connections? I've been marginally interested in this case but this piques my interest.
>>
>>17591492
Someone posted something about a Sator Square (some ancient Latin writing); the lower-right corner spells out "ERA TAS" if you read it a certain way. The square has some magical uses.

A very early clue in the whole thing was also the phrase "Hollywood Astral Projection Clinic".
>>
>>17591506
>Hollywood Astral Projection Clinic
That's an anagram for something. Can't remember what.
>>
>>17591472
What does that image have to do
>>
>>17591472
one of the few ARGs that interest me because it wasnt aggressivly spammed on /x/ and other sites. some anon made a few videos about the information we already got..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vwedixpslH0
>>
>>17591510
Yeah, I remember someone tried to get the word "Haplogroup" from it or something, but that was seriously reaching and felt more like trying to twist facts to fit the whole theory of chicken DNA manipulation. Maybe it really is an acronym, though.

>>17591512
It was discovered early on in the Twitter of the guy who is probably the whistleblower in the whole thing. It's the mugshot of a serial rapist in Hawaii (and might have been a crew member on one of the Jurassic Park movies). Probably unrelated, in my opinion. But it's spooky and distinctive and kind of the mascot of this whole thing.
>>
>>17591472
What is Errata?
>>
>>17591528
Some subgenre of the despair code.
>>
>>17591519
>one of the few ARGs that interest me because it wasnt aggressivly spammed on /x/

Wait a minute...
>>
>>17591492
There's a KFC Murder Chicks song called 'The DNA Activator'
>>
>>17591520
>acronym
You mean anagram, bud.
>>
>>17591519
lol what, but this is the current most popular arg people wont shut up about
>>
>>17591520
>It's the mugshot of a serial rapist in Hawaii

...no, it's a composite sketch.
>>
File: 1460619590639.png (2 MB, 1792x1074) Image search: [Google]
1460619590639.png
2 MB, 1792x1074
does this image have to do with it?
>>
>>17591472
anyone mind giving me an abridged version of wtf this is all about?
>>
>>17591929
Exer erb posted a vid on YT go watch it
>>
File: corbin.png (2 MB, 1238x616) Image search: [Google]
corbin.png
2 MB, 1238x616
Corbin ct KY(there is no Corbin road) seems to just be some houses, and it's in 40229, not 40219
>>
>>17591798
it's really not an arg. if you look closely the music connections aside from kfc murder chicks are extremely tenuous.

>>17591894
obviously
it's not even a bad image either tbqh
>>
Is just some social experiment
to prove Jungian synchronicity?
At this point, I can just keep making connections.
Like endless connections.

But it never ends.
So is it an AI trying to communicate?
I highly doubt it's a marketing scheme.
None of this has made me seek out their shit music.

Suffice to say, I've avoided KFC anyway.
>>
>>17592901
I had a nightmare the other day similar to this idea and it was about Erratas but it still freaks me out and I don't know if I want to say it.
>>
>>17592901
I don't think it's trying to communicate. I also don't think it's an A.I. in the traditional sense, like it doesn't "think". It just fulfills its function silently and unobtrusively.
>>
>>17592917
I'd love to hear it
It's been a month now, I've been thinking about this at least once a day
>>
>>17591472
http://new-team.org/viewtopic.php?t=62993
Russian page where you can download Cortex Rampage and has the orginal post from kfc murderchicks.
>>
File: 38f6510f607c.jpg (80 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
38f6510f607c.jpg
80 KB, 500x500
>>17592963
>>
its all bullshit son. Erattas is nothing
>>
BRVINIVK
>>
I WANT TO BELIEVE
>>
>>17592963
Anyone brave enough to make an account? I'm too pussy.
>>
http://www.erratasec.com/
https://twitter.com/errata?lang=en-gb

I thought that website was a really obvious ARG prop but their twitter has some 6,000 followers. So there may be a real computer security company from Atlanta called Errata
>>
>>17593280

the blogspot they link to just has a bunch of weird rants (one about a WIRED article, one about SJWs) - it's probably not related
>>
>>17593280
Yeah no one ever thought they were related
>>
TESTING
>>
>>17592930
Basically someone in the dream (I don't think dreams predict the future or any shit, this was just spooky) told me that Erratas wasnt an algorithm or AI but some entity that they dug up in some archeological dig decades ago. Humankind agreed to allow it to essentially decide the course of human civilization from that point on, as a semi omnicient controller, using distributed human knowledge to keep tabs of what everyone was doing.

Basically an alien god appointed as Skynet.
>>
Part 1: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vwedixpslH0
Part 2: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j3NBdfYpztc

So basically, an ARG right? otherwise its way too many coincidences
>>
File: 1454711617807.jpg (24 KB, 560x346) Image search: [Google]
1454711617807.jpg
24 KB, 560x346
True Hermetic Deep Rock are bands such as Kate Bush, Led Zeppelin, Rush, CMX, Tool, the Smiths and Genesis. You can listen to your Metallica if you want to, but you don't understand anything about true Gurdjieffic Gnostic Rock. You are just a poser and can fuck off the whole scene. Deep Rock is Real music that's not meant for animals like you, but for true Naguals, who don't care about clowns like you. Deep Rock is music for the elite and you don't understand it. None of you understand the True Occult. You ridiculous children. Our worldview is based on ouspenskian gurdjieffism, on a personal level castanedanian mysticism, collective level eliadelan shamanism. Without the understanding of theoretical occultism, it is futile to dream about understanding the gurdjieffian worldview. None of you can understand Gurdjieff, since you are intellectially like earthworms. You can never reach the top level of elitist hermetism, so why even dream about it. Mysticism and Deep Rock are for the elite. For the true naguals.
>>
>>17593249
For what purpose?
>>
>>17594389
Just because exer says it's an ARG doesn't make it an ARG. Not trying to be cheesy but life is full of coincidences. As consumers of media we're very used to stories and will subconsciously fill in blanks to make a "better story" to our minds. You can select any number of facts that fit well together and rattle them off in a certain order and have a compelling narrative.

And obviously ITT we're all leaving out things that AREN'T coincidences, because those aren't spooky, and this is /x/ after all. Exer believes it's an ARG (that's his forte, he analyzes a lot of ARGs) so he's leaving out all the ties to mysticism and real-world events that don't fit in with his view of things, and the video totally doesn't brush up on like 85% of what /x/ has found. He has the right to do so, but it's a shame, since people keep linking to his vids and focusing on the music-related coincidences.
>>
>>17591492
People are forgetting that the guy who puts evil theta waves and/or a curse on his music produced their first EP and a couple of other tracks of theirs.

>>17594470
To download the album? There could be, st the very least, information on their old warehouse job in the liner notes or something. It's a stretch but there has to be something there. We should ask Exer if he grabbed a copy.
>>
>>17595387
>People are forgetting that the guy who puts evil theta waves and/or a curse on his music produced their first EP and a couple of other tracks of theirs.
Wait. Which guy?
>>
Here's a really fucking good write-up of this whole thing if anyone here needs a tl;dr:

http://creepypasta.forumcommunity.net/?t=58769675

It's in Italian but I translated it into English and he knows his shit well.
>>
>>17595387
>People are forgetting that the guy who puts evil theta waves and/or a curse on his music produced their first EP and a couple of other tracks of theirs.

wut
>>
>>17591472
>kills me
You have to let people grow on their own sometimes. /x/ is the tide.
>>
>>17595453
>>17596004
DJ Rozwell. /x/ used to obsess over one of his albums for a couple years because it's cursed and will fuck you up for a few days if you listen to it while you sleep.

So maybe this time whatever weird binaural beats are encoded into the music had too much of an obvious effect and that's why KFC Murder Chicks' music is disappearing, or maybe they quit music or changed names or fired him when they found out what he was up to.
>>
>>17595372
>ties to mysticism and real-world events that don't fit in with his view of things

Am I the only one that finds this creepier?

What if we're actually uncovering something that's 100% fucking real?

Fuck. Every time I come onto stuff about this thing I always feel so weird. I'm honestly even too scared to type it into my keyboard. I don't get like this with other things.

I just get an instant chill up my spine, my eyes start to water up, and I start to shake like crazy and feel like something is watching me.

I think what scares me most is, in my days on /div/, I've figured out I'm an empath. Or at least I'm pretty damn sure. I can't know for sure, because I try to be skeptical. It just makes sense from what I've read. So when I pick up on feelings like this, it terrifies me even more because that means it's possible something isn't right about all of this and I am picking up on it.
>>
>>17596973
This is seriously dark stuff, I don't blame you.
>>
>>17597014
Honestly the original videos are the worst part. I legit cannot watch them without having a panic attack.

There's something terrifyingly dark about all of this and I'm both excited and scared shitless to see what people uncover next. I know I'm too pussy to dig myself.

Godspeed.
>>
>>17597026
Which videos, the Chronos ones?
>>
>>17597040
Yep.

I'm not surprised to see shit's going on with the automated captions. The videos set me off in the worst fucking way.

Even right now I'm getting the feeling I'm describing. What scares me is I don't get like this. Ever. This isn't normal at all.

I've been browsing /x/ since 2007. I should be over this shit. I saw Marble Hornets in it's prime, at least 4 happenings, none of them have spooked me like this. I literally texted a satan number from the remake of the 'I am god' thing.

But videos with old 90's slowed down music about Jurassic Park get me to go into a fucking panic attack. I don't know why and that fact in itself is scary.
>>
>>17595458
Where's the English translation
>>
File: ss+(2016-04-18+at+01.01.07).jpg (33 KB, 359x497) Image search: [Google]
ss+(2016-04-18+at+01.01.07).jpg
33 KB, 359x497
>>17591472
>>
>>17597055
broe maybe you have depression
>>
Dafuq is this?

https://twitter.com/ErratasOrBust/status/711016289595215872
>>
>>17597358
Fuck that is freaky as hell.
He looks like a legit android. Someone gif this.
>>
>>17597201
Holy shit I'm dying kek

>>17597431
It's just George Bush m8
>>
>>17597447
Do you not see his facial movements? Very uncanny and unnatural. They seem mechanical.
>>
Alright, I'm sure somebody's already mentioned this, but it's the only thing that sticks out to me after just taking in all of this information for the first time. Didn't the dinosaurs in Jurassic Park come about through chicken DNA manipulation? Maybe I'm just mixing things up in my mind, but I've seen a lot of those "homunculi" posts recently. Are these two related?
>>
>>17597478
Dinosaurs in Jurassic park came about through DNA manipulation involving frogs. You're misremembering the fact that Jack Horner wants to genetically engineer a 'chickensaurus' because he's a washed up hack.

Does anybody have a good summary of this whole thing in english? I just translated the italian one, and while it's piqued my interest I'd like something to compare/contrast it to.

Where are the occult ties y'all keep mentioning?
>>
>>17597449
>>17597431
>>17597358
Watch the text along the bottom and see how it moves. The movements only look uncanny because they're played, reversed, then repeated.
>>
>>17591677
no, he mans acronym
H.A.P.C.
>>
I've searched up and down the internet for more on this and the only thing I can find is a Youtube video, two Reddit threads and something about /mu/tards.

This is a reach. I think people are just stringing things together, trying to find something interesting to do.
>>
KFCMC also have a song named OPERATOR, you can find it in the sator square the same way ERRATAS is found. Now, IF it somehow can be proven that sator square is a key to solve/make more connections, keep in mind to look other word squares/magic squares.
Look for Abramelin the mage.
>>
>>17597609
Oh shit i assumed it meant like in the /k/ sense like operator as fuck
>>
You're all searching in the wrong language. Learn to Spanish.
>>
>>17595372
At any one moment in motion, the realm works for you...
Maybe it is love to you, but usefulness to nature.
>>
>>17597358
Is just me or u guys can hear some whispers in this thing?
I also cant understand them but still there
>>
>>17597758
Huh? Elaborate.
>>
>>17597758
I can also hear it, but with that background hissing the only word I can make out is : information
>>
>>17597544
>>17597449
>>17597447
>>1759735

This is from this video. Don't know what the fuck that means.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ohmajJTcpNk&feature=youtu.be
>>
>>17597977
that's pretty cool
>>
>>17597977
This is Hollywood Astral Projection Clinic, obviously.
>>
>>17598011
I don't see that at all bro
>>
>>17598042
A software that can be used to change facial expressions? All you need is an actor to project onto.
>>
>>17591472
honestly it looks like a arg marketing kfc murder chicks, great band tho
>>
>>17598099
They are really good (I'm excited about the new album lol ) but most /x/philes seem to be agreeing that it's not an ARG anymore.
>>
File: term.jpg (499 KB, 2048x1561) Image search: [Google]
term.jpg
499 KB, 2048x1561
Well I did download an album
>>
>>17598377
Cortex Rampage? Put that shit on Mega or something man.
>>
>>17598441
Magnet URI?

magnet:?xt=urn:btih:8EC3B7BAD45C9F3036E4F9CF7CD00D2CCA1B4B55&dn=KFC%20Murder%20Chicks%202016%20Cortex%20Rampage%20%28Web%29&tr=http%3a%2f%2fbt.new-team.org%3a2710%2f00024bed3bbd7ea2a286fe68d24dbdac%2fannounce
>>
>>17597055
What exactly is so scary, anon? I guess this sounds dumb but it worries me to see people get so worked up about this :/ feel better bro
>>
>>17598488
Thanks man. I'm excited/worried in equal measure.
>>
File: skele.jpg (11 KB, 200x358) Image search: [Google]
skele.jpg
11 KB, 200x358
>>17598612
It melted my brains it is an awesome piece of work.
>>
So why do the music videos from the original youtube account have so few views? https://youtu.be/qxPcLq-xelA This one has weird text towards the end, and ends with 'I don't want to die'. Surely you nerds have analyzed this.
>>
>>17598779
notice he goes from "i am reuploading this at her request" to "I am uploading her videos in memory of her after her passing" in the next video. both videos have a very early-mid-2000s feel to them. i think she had some kind of terminal disease and died between October 18th and November 21st last year (the upload dates). making jurassic park videos was probably her main escape while bed-ridden, and chronos wanted to preserve them. it seems like the others were removed?
>>
>>17596973
Yeah, shit that happens to you too? Whenever I hear number stations or look into some neat stuff I start crying. It's fucked up.
>>
>>17598798
>>17598798
>i think she had some kind of terminal disease and died between October 18th and November 21st last year (the upload dates). making jurassic park videos was probably her main escape while bed-ridden, and chronos wanted to preserve them

I came here for spoops, not feels :/
>>
Okay, so KFC Murder Chicks are supposed to be homeless, right? Or at least one member was. And yet, they list a mailing address. They don't seem to want to answer questions so let's try and compile what we know concretely:

They don't seem to be aware of, or connected to, ChronosForLife, and vice-versa.

One or more members is/was homeless. One of the members might have worked at a warehouse that seems to have *something* to do with Erratas. This could all be the same person as the girl mentioned in that one post, or not at all.

They are almost certainly aware of Erratas, and if we take the above theory into account, they might've found out about it through that warehouse. They might be friends with Tod Ellsworth. It would help us *immensely* to find out who wrote that original post, so we could ask more questions.

Beatrice Moss makes her own music under the name "Greenboots"; she collaborated with DJ Rozwell under this moniker, which is probably how they met and how they got him to produce their first album.

666 Trapslime is probably the solo alias of another member.

This probably doesn't matter, but it doesn't hurt to seek this stuff out.
>>
Ok I'm such a n00b. What's an ARG?
>>
>>17598856
A rapist of grannies
>>
>>17598856
Google Alternate Reality Game.
>>
>>17596721
Somebody prove this is not viral marketing for Dj rozwell and it will be a lot more interesting... Cause otherwise I'm about to download this album and call it a day
>>
>>17598869
Thanks m8
>>
>>17598892
Stop and think for a second: How the hell do you prove anything at all *isn't* viral marketing for someone else? You can conclusively prove something *is*, but there is just no way to do that in reverse.

I mean, this all happened in real life, if that satisfies you. There are real-life verifiable accounts for everything involved here. There really is an uncaught granny rapist, the sator square is real, KFC Chicks is a real band, corporations really do use math algorithms to fire unneeded employees (anyone who's ever been laid off for downsizing reasons can attest to this), there really is an author named Tod Ellsworth...
>>
File: image.jpg (192 KB, 592x740) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
192 KB, 592x740
Aloha motherfuckers
>>
I'm too spooked to listen to the album. What's it sound like?
>>
File: IMMAGINE_SPIEGAZIONE.jpg (31 KB, 1274x168) Image search: [Google]
IMMAGINE_SPIEGAZIONE.jpg
31 KB, 1274x168
So supposedly there's a theme park that uses Erratas? Any guesses?

The idea of the whole thing feels very Disney World-esque to me.
>>
>>17598910
so what are the implications?
the videos kept saying "this seems like an alternate reality game"... is it not?
>>
>>17598848

A minor point, but I've seen occasional references to an 'HR system', and there is one such programme called Kronos (Chronos).
>>
>>17600507
Well as far as I know only one video says that. But remember, it's a guy who specializes in analyzing alternate reality games who's saying that. I'm not saying this is all some big mystery we need to solve, or can solve, but it's definitely not a game.
>>
>>17594400
bruh you sound like somebody that hasen't even met a nagual
>>
Tod Ellsworth be living in another layer of reality.
>>
>>17600314
Definitely sounds like what you'd listen to in the pilot's seat of the Ford Crown Victoria P71 Police Interceptor, the deadliest law enforcement machine in the sky. The fact that humans have observed dark matter at work in the universe has forever altered our timelines. Engage in nine real-time cinematic missions with up to eight allies across four countries as you race to stop the shortening lifespan of our universe.
>>
Thanks to this thread i downloaded the KFC Murder CHicks album and a Compilation of Coma Recordz artitists.
>>
>>17600783
UPDATE

I finished the album, last track says :

"If you are Tod Ellsworth or a relative, heir or descendant or Tod Ellsworth, please contact the bank to reclaim over five thousand dollars belonging to Tod Ellsworth. In 2005, the bank transferred over five thousand dollars belonging to Tod Ellsworth after the account had been inactive for 10 years. According to the banker, banks have the legal obligation to send notification after two, five and nine years of accounting activity. If the owner cannot be contacted by the bank, the balance is turned over. "
>>
>>17591472
Erratas and despair code are linked. Someone posted that meme with the despair code as a joke in the iceberg thread. Someone replied to him asking what it was but didn't get a clear answer. He starts his own thread asking if someone knows what it is, but still no conclusive answer.
Suddenly threads were popping up and being spammed everywhere about the despair code, some were trolling, but some were from the computer it self.

It isn't supposed to be mentioned or known about, and that was kept in mind when it was being created. Suddenly it got tons of attention on this board, but there was no way to silence all of that, unless you distract everyone.

Erratas was waiting for certain conditions to be met. The despair code curiosity turned out to be the perfect opportunity for a smoke screen. People lost interest in the despair code very soon after but threads kept being posted over and over, "what is the despair code" was spammed in unrelated threads for seemingly no reason. It is meant to throw you off, chase after something that isn't really there.
>>
Having heard the KFC Murder Chicks music, I'm now less interested in this whole puzzle. I assumed it was a band of some sort, rather than just dope beats and samples.

Now it just seems very plausible that this is an ARG fairly lazily put together by one guy.
>>
>>17600871
Shut up and stop trying to piggyback your crappy meme onto this.
>>
>>17600887
So...if they'd used live instruments then you'd be less inclined to think it's an ARG? What
>>
>>17600898

If there was live footage of three people playing, or maybe some interview with a local journalist, or pictures of them on tour or something. Just evidence of some substance beyond what could very easily be knocked up over the course of a few weeks.
>>
>>17597055
What's the video called? I want in on this
>>
>>17600887
People are stupid. The whole thing started with a guy on /mu/ talking about starting a new genre of music call 'deep internet', in which the music samples obscure youtube videos with few hits.

That's eactly how this started. As a musical genre idea and vague marketing.
>>
>>17591472
From wikipedia:

The term Errata is used to refer to any correction issued to the rules text whether the error is due to a printing issue or author error. Such errata are generally published online.
>>
>>17600978
You fags do realize music exists outside of /mu/ right

I mean they found the first video by accident on PT but we have PetitTube threads too you and no one shits their pants over that
>>
File: image.jpg (17 KB, 267x200) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
17 KB, 267x200
/x/ files back in action boy
>>
Someone post a tl;dr that's not in italian
>>
Can someone please for the love of god just explain this whole simply in a paragraph? I can't watch videos.
>>
>>17601121
>>17601158
Literally just use google translate you gay turd fuck
>>
>>17600910
if anything, a local pubk band from kentucky having any media coverage at all would be weird. not a lack thereof.
>>
>>17600821
oh, well thats interesting
>>
This is probably a dumb question, but has anyone even looked for this 200 Corbin KY 40219? Is that even a real address?
>>
I have a teory about all this, this is not a ARG I think DJrozwell used chronos video and made conection using the youtube captation thingy.
We know tod ellsworth and kfc are related but we don't have any other conection than the corbin address that bounds any of this with Chronosforlife.
>>
>>17601211
Translate fucking what? The point is that I don't have a clue what this whole Erratas thing is about. I just wanted a quick explanation.
>>
>>17601338
honestly i don't think that Italian website
or exer erb can, or do, explain it in a comprehensible way - or a way that gives any answers.

everyone's just made connections.
all i can say is maybe start with the chronosforlife videos, and work from there
I've learned to research this thing on my own.
>>
>>17601338
>Some threads in /x/ and /g/ asking about something called Erratas algorithm
>This algorithm is used to erease things on the interned becuase shady reasons
>Someone on /mu/ tries to make a new music genre called deep weeb
>One of the videos is a dude that claims erratas is ereasing his mother jurasic park videos
>Another video of the uploader has morse code in it, the mensaje is Hollywood astral projection clinic
>/x/-/mu/ finds a conection with a band called KFCmuderchicks trough youtube automatic captations
>More and more bullshit around the group from after this point
>>
>>17600314
Like the kind of music that fucking crazy people would make. Seriously. And not necessarily in a good way. Not trying to be spooky, just my opinion.
>>
File: gnytqu.png (36 KB, 857x331) Image search: [Google]
gnytqu.png
36 KB, 857x331
tfw https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Zly8MhTOJw&ab_channel=TodEllsworth
>>
>>17601352
to be precise, ChronosForLive never claimed it was the Erratas that removed the videos. not even once did he mention Erratas. He only claimed that his mother discovered some secret in the Jurrasic Park series that made Universal furious
>>
File: cfl.png (33 KB, 1157x270) Image search: [Google]
cfl.png
33 KB, 1157x270
>>17601400
they mention it in the vid desc
>>
File: bc.png (453 KB, 1145x242) Image search: [Google]
bc.png
453 KB, 1145x242
>>17601371
yeah i just dloaded and listened, so the last track (19) is obviously the most relevant

In their bandcamp they don't reference source material for it either
>>
>>17601400
Huh, you're right. But i think he implies that Erratas was responsible.

Maybe the removed videos directly referenced Erratas? And that's why she resorted to morse?
>>
>>17601425
https://youtu.be/LzMkyZtDpss
>>
>>17601646
well, if you wanna terrify your neighbors..
i'm glad someone uploaded this
>>
>>17600887
yeah i agree. whoever says "bug KFCMC is a REAL band! that much is true!" is wrong. this is computer music.
>>
>>17601853
Fuck off dad
>>
>>17601895
i mean.. there are real bands who play computer music but this is someone using a computer to synthesize the sound of a full multi-person band.
if you actually listen to it, this becomes apparent.
>>
>>17601912
There's no attempt to hide that though. Even the vocals are all just chopped up vocalisations.
>>
Jeff Rose just posted this.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zAsE6vcoe4g
>>
>>17601853
>computer music
fuck off back to facebook grandma
>>
How about letting it die. This meme arg is all about a guy who can't deliver clues well, can't get content going and took forever to get it even started.
>>
>>17601853
Fuck off aunt vivian
>>
>>17601951
I've noticed these posts crop up a lot in Erratas yhreads whenever despair code shit gets ignored a lot
>>
>>17600871
What is the despair Code?
>>17600888
What is the despair Code?
>>
>>17594400
To much humito amigo, death-defiers never place themselves higher than others, that's just indulgence.
>>
>>17601425
>>17601646
You should upload the whole album for those of us who don't want to download 60000 gb of Errat'd Russian flacs
>>
>>17602080
http://youtu.be/kszLwBaC4Sw
>>
>>17596973
I feel you dude. This shit is so creepy, but fascinating.
>>
>>17601646
WHAT THE FUCK, THIS IS THE SCARIEST FUCKING ROBOT VOICE
>>
>>17601942
Who the fuck is this?
>>
>>17602170
this
>>
>>17602165
It's the same voice from their other songs too! The one that says "ten years".
>>
>>17602236
>Actor
>>
What in the fuck does the pic have to do w. This
>>
>>17601646
you should put up the other tracks and reap those sweet views my man
>>
>>17602263
posted on the tod ellsworth twitter
>>
File: Capture.png (395 KB, 1074x603) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
395 KB, 1074x603
>>17598779
Never mind that,
What is with all the screenshots between 1:55-1:56?

Or the guy fucking the other guy at 1:58?

Or the weird throwup montage at 2:20??
>>
>>17601853
lmfao yikes
"it's not music!! it's just a guy plucking at a guitar!!"
gtfo of here with that pleb shit
>>
>>17601646
this is the newest clue, right?
>>
>>17591894
kek I downloaded that KFC Murder Chicks album off /mu/ a while ago. It's pretty good.
>>
>>17591472
SHIT JUST WENT DOWN. Long story short, this random 4048 (possibly fake cicada copycat, possibly cicada 3301) just randomly launched another semi puzzle. http://4048.netne.net/ . THE PASSWORD IS "Hollywood Astral Projection Clinic"
>>
>>17602637
Dude I'm not criticizing it musically... There are people earlier in this thread acting like this is a real band of chicks who play shows and release music and exist in real life. If you listen to it you can tell its actually a piece of computer music made by one guy alone.

People got a problem with me calling it computer music? You kids really expect me to call it "deep Internet post vaping wave step" or some shit?
>>
File: 1458944016934.jpg (10 KB, 210x240) Image search: [Google]
1458944016934.jpg
10 KB, 210x240
>>17602697
>>
>>17602697
>Hollywood Astral Projection Clinic
Nothing happened when I entered the password but the password box disappearing... the noise is cool
I dunno what it's saying
Sounds like someone needs help? :0
>>
>>17602720
if it says "please help" then it worked. there is some shit under it if you just highlight the line below where the password used to be.
>>
>>17596721
It is not cursed and I have listened to it many times.
>>
>>17602723
oh !

thanks heh
>>
here is the january 5th cicada post in case anyone is curious
>>
ogdoad kfc
>>
/mu/ here, was a fan of the KFCMC before all this shit began. I've heard that the band Death Grips are somehow involved in this, could you guys explain it?
>>
Here from the /b/ investigation. What you guys got?
>>
https://discord.gg/0xbNjDBtpZyMctrD

people have been collabing in here, we are about where you guys are
>>
m9zL2J1c2NhL25vcm1hdGl2by5hc3A/dGlwbz1SZXMmYW5vPTIwMTImbnVtZXJvPTQwNDg(je enako)

from the website in >>17602697

currently reversing the audio in reaper, hold up
>>
>>17603170

reversing didn't do anything, wat do
>>
File: HolyShit.png (10 KB, 1576x668) Image search: [Google]
HolyShit.png
10 KB, 1576x668
>>17602697
>>
>>17600910
>>17601912
>>17602698
You're acting like it's not fucking 2016 and "computer music" can't be made by groups of people. The Prodigy was three dudes. Boards of Canada and Daft Punk are both duos.

Furthermore, there are literally millions of bands and music artists. Only a few hundred ever get famous enough to warrant interviews or general recognition. Touring costs a lot of money, and you need to get successful before you can tour - do you think you just magically make six figures out of nowhere by making music? For fuck's sake, people are just now discovering Nigerian and African rock bands from the 1970s who had released dozens of albums but never been heard outside of a couple of villages.

You huys seriously sound like high schoolers who just got into music through radio rock bands and can't wrap your head around non-dadrock.
>>
>>17604079
>implying BLEEP BLOOP BLEEP compares at all with the majesty of Zeppelin

Do you guys over at /mu/ act like this as a joke? Is it like /lit/ where everyone pretends the most obscure shit is somehow better just for the fact that it's completely unrelatable?
>>
>>17602697
>free hosting
>>
>>17602697
>http://4048.netne.net/
it says "go back to january" no idea what that means.
>>
>>17604096
>Zeppelin
>stolen blues riffs
>vapid, shitty pop lyrics
>unironically borninlewronggeneration posting
>>
>>17604096
kek
>>
>>17603170
>>17603177
What are you reversing, the stuttering "if you are To-o-o-od" clip? That's just stolen from the KFC song DNA Activator, there's nothing there.
>>
>>17603170
aHR0cDovL3d3dy5iY2IuZ292LmJyL3ByZS9ub3JtYXRpdm9zL2J1c2NhL25vcm1hdGl2by5hc3A/dGlwbz1SZXMmYW5vPTIwMTImbnVtZXJvPTQwNDg(je enako)

you missed some.
>>
>>17602648
kinda. it's the final track from the KFC album.

/x/'s lazy ass took like a month to find it because they're still convinced it's le spoopy ARG and "clues" will be spoonfed to them when they get "stuck".

apparently the cicada fags are leeching onto this, let's see how that goes.
>>
>>17604167
Alright, so it's not an act. You really are just that pretentious.

Anyhow, ramble on.
>>
>>17604197
also, there's a header in the html that says "axzapou.html."
>>
>>17604228
"axaapou.html." *
>>
>>17597358
It's a technology that allows people to manipulate people's faces, live, from anywhere. I promise it's real, I watched a whole vid on it. Lemme see if I can find it.
>>
>>17604224
holy shit i assumed you were joking but you're actually a huge stuck in the 70s faggot with a dad complex

consider sudoku amigo
>>
>>17602597
The screenshot has been identified somewhere.
The guy's aren't fucking each other, it's from a movie that's been identified. Idk about the throwup montage.
>>
>>17604877
Yeah it's from jurassic pork 2
>>
>>17604207
It took a month because you had to spend real money on KFC Muder Chicks bandcamp or expose your computer to Russian virtual sida.
>>
>>17605033
What? The bandcamp was free dumbass
>>
>>17603089
Yes, both are shit.
t. Knower
>>
>>17605039
It was?, I don't think so, it's not in their soundlcoud and they took it down because "They had problems with paypal"
>>
File: 1459716331851.jpg (17 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
1459716331851.jpg
17 KB, 480x480
>>17591472
You know, this guy looks really familiar.
>>
>>17605033
>>17605039
>>17605096
bullshit the bandcamp was down before we started researching this
>>
What the fuck is all of this
Can you guys please explain it to me? What is all of this about? Who is the man in ops pic??
>>
>>17600507
"This is not a game" is a genre of arg's
>>
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Crying_of_Lot_49
>>
>>17591798
yes people talk about it. but its not directly from /x/

unlike some assholes spamming their shitty binary-code messages and cheap youtube videos without context.
>>
>>17604877
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCkDcpYhgxNMaFhLxqVfWy6g

i suggest checking out this video, some anon made a few vids about most of the information we have right now.
>>
>>17602771
dont mix up the ARGs m8
>>
>>17605546
The fuck does that even imply lol

You might as well say real life events are args at that point
>>
>>17604349
I really just used Zeppelin as an example, but since you're really fond of tossing out the dad meme, I'll say that there are tons of other modern artists outside the tech/electronic genre that immediately put to rest the idea that the vast majority of techno garbage acts can compete with actual musicians creating actual music.

And if you believe for even a nanosecond that the bulk of KFCMC's best work compares in even the most miniscule way with Zeppelin's worst possible song, you're a contrarian proto-hipster faggot that values being "cool and experimental" over genuine talent.
>>
I was watching Exer's video about John is Dead and I saw that in the random texts in the video Fishery appears "111111", the same number that appears in the closed captions in Here goes nothing.

I think It's a simple coincidence, but maybe It's interesting to check if there's more possible connections.
>>
>>17605993
You're talking to like 3 different people bud, give it a rest (and remove "hipster" from your vocabulary if you're going to get butt blasted about people calling you "dad").
>>
File: tumblr_m622h8NEJX1qdkam5o1_500.png (417 KB, 500x700) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_m622h8NEJX1qdkam5o1_500.png
417 KB, 500x700
>>17606206
Nice response m8, you nailed it. Go home everybody, this guy has a flawless argument for the superiority of meaningless noise over music composed with real intention. Turns out, we just don't "get it". kek
>>
File: cccc.jpg (177 KB, 581x943) Image search: [Google]
cccc.jpg
177 KB, 581x943
>>17605697
Googling 10.3% 10.4% leads to unemployment statistics. Atleast here in EU.
>>
File: game boy.jpg (52 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
game boy.jpg
52 KB, 600x600
>>17606259
>>
>>17606012
Told you motherfuckers Exer was behind this
>>
UPDATE: checked Kfc's tumblr. two days ago someone asked if they've ever been to Hawaii. band replied "As a band? No." could there be a connection to the rapist? Clearly they're saying that one member has gone.
>>
>>17606435
Are they though? They could just mean that they've never been at all.

But let's go with what you said. What could that mean? I really want to get a better idea of who exactly the KFC girls are (i.e. other than the fact that they may be homeless and one of them might have worked at the evil warehouse).
>>
Has anyone downloaded an old version of AOL to try the keyword? (Jurassic Park)

http://www.oldversion.com/windows/america-online/

AOL wants cc to set up (i dont have an account) so I moved on
>>
>>17606259
I don't think I'll ever understand tween-wave anon, we're fucked..
>>
Heh, you're the ones expanding it's universe. You're his eyes and write results for it.
>>
http://echoinghalls.tumblr.com/post/104682354265/kfc-murder-chicks-golden-age-of-gross-mystery
Just found this. Do not know what we have on it, but something that caught me off guard was there mention of the 3 girls all being from different states, but then saying that they're all from Kentucky. Thoughts?
>>
>>17594389
I ate quadruple dose edible marijuana and could not stop with these closed eye visuals of dinosaurs blending in with images of regular day-to-day things like cars. Perhaps my brain was trying to tell me something about this conspiracy
>>
exer has made a part 2 video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MYVY7PIsD1I
>>
>>17606846
I totally can see this. Erratas is trying to construct itself in our world, what better way to do that than by working its way into our thoughts, languages and actions?
>>
>>17606735
Your grandparents said the same shit about the Beatles.

I can't wait for all the old people to die.
>>
>>17601352
It's not bullshit, the connection is deliberate at worst. The coincidences are far too precise to be coincidences, the question is whether this is some elaborate conspiracy or just something some people set up on the internet for publicity or keks or whatever. Most likely the latter
>>
I feel like the KFC Murder Chicks are basically whistleblowing the eratas computer system through an obscure hard to follow route which makes it harder to pinpoint the videos talking about this topic in the eratas computer system. The lost world is clearly an anagram for tod ellsworth that ties chronos for life and the eratas system to the KFC murder chicks where in songs and cryptic messages about tod ellsworth they continue to slowly elaborate their message as the internet pieces this together.
>>
anyone mind telling what the fuck is this despair code?
>>
>>17607118
this makes actual sense for once
>>
>>17602088
>>17602277
https://youtu.be/zxMBtlrJbbI
>>
>>17607676
Thank you.
>>
>>17591472

Checking in. I'll dig in to this tomorrow and bring out any background information that I can find.
>>
>>17607015
eh, i understand full disclosure and all, but i don't like how he gave serious credence to the 4048 shit which is an obvious game-jacking attempt. also, vaporwave, wtf? but aside from that, good stuff.

>>17607118
>>17607202
i believe it, whether it's within the ARG or actually in real life (since we're talking about things that *literally happen* IRL this might as well not be an ARG anyway). after all, machines can't feel emotions so what better medium to deliver this info through music?

>>17607676
thanks bro. gonna start listening for clues.
>>
>>17592990
It looks like a stereogram, guys.
>>
>>17607693
okay, right off the bat i'm noticing a difference between the soundcloud version and the album version of the track "greed zone":

here's the original:
https://soundcloud.com/kfcmurderchix/greed-zone

here's the album version at 1:01:
https://youtu.be/zxMBtlrJbbI?t=1m1s

the album version has a new intro that's a chopped up version of the same synth later in the song. morse code?

>>17608138
what's that?
>>
So I wonder when we'll start seeing KFC Murder Chicks fan art
>>
>>17608138
http://magiceye.ecksdee.co.uk

that's a magiceye solver so you don't have to stare at it
i messed with it and didn't see anything though
>>
Rozwell is p good at marketing
>>
>>17608198
i think it's only marketing if you're selling something

if this really is all him, it's one dude making a fucking huge amount of free music and providing us with a neat mystery to solve, and i'm okay with that
>>
>>17603089
Death Grips are known for pulling shit like this. They love to fuck with their fans and set up ARGs. They are most likely not involved here, though.

Some KFC tracks are kinda Gripsy though.
>>
File: d i s g u s t.jpg (55 KB, 364x461) Image search: [Google]
d i s g u s t.jpg
55 KB, 364x461
>>17604096
>>implying BLEEP BLOOP BLEEP compares at all with the majesty of Zeppelin
I really don't even have an appropriate reaction image...
That's b8, right?
>>
>>17608366
Actually the big famous DG ARG qas done by a couple of britbings to fuck with /mu/ and not by Death Grips
>>
>>17608370
How? The prize was the instrumental stems for The Money Store...nobody had those except DG.

They also do hundreds of tiny other things on /mu/ like every week.
>>
>>17608370
Are you talking about the one with Iglooghost or the NLDW ARG?

The NLDW ARG was legit, the Tim & Shim ARG wasn't.
>>
>>17608366
Can you name some of these ARGs ? I'm really curious
>>
>>17608451
The No Love Deep Web ARG was their most famous one. It was HUGE. It involved answering a payphone in New York at 3 AM, scouring the deep web for some weird-ass codes, lots of file decryption, etc etc. The prize at the end wasn't No Love Deep Web itself, but some raw instrumental tracks from another album of theirs called The Money Store, so people could remix it as they pleased. Lots of crazy shit went down for that ARG.

Then there was that whole JENNY DEATH WHEN thing, which wasn't really an ARG per se, but was still a lot of fun. Essentially, they announced a double album called The Powers That B and released the first half of it, called Niggas on the Moon. Then they "broke up" and deleted almost all of their social media accounts. The second half, Jenny Death, was delayed for a REALLY long time, like, almost a year, and in the mean time they kept dropping hints about the album and fucking with their fans in various ways. E.G. they released an instrumental album called Fashion Week while everybody was still waiting for Jenny Death. The songs from Fashion Week were laid out to spell "j-e-n-n-y-d-e-a-t-h-w-h-e-n," which was sort of a /mu/ slogan/meme similar to LEAK IT DEAK. The tracklist for Fashion Week was literally:
Runway J
Runway E
Runway N
Runway N
Runway Y
and so on. Apparently, a Reddit user already submitted a link for Fashion Week to /r/DeathGrips months before, but was immediately downvoted into oblivion because people though it was fake.
They also created a new Twitter account that tweeted about things Death Grips would be doing in the future. At first, people though it was just some guy pretending to be DG to fuck with everybody, but started giving off irrefutable proof. It tweeted "we never broke up. we're going on tour," and sure enough, they announced a bunch of tour dates. It also tweeted a still frame from a DG music video weeks before the video was released. It's basically confirmed to be run by one of the members now.
>>
>>17608485
god the jenny death when fiasco was an absolute shitshow.
>>
>>17608366
yeah, they nicked their style. after all DG is the meme 'dude fucked up lmao' music
>>
>>17608493
I remember there were at least 5 JENNY DEATH WHEN threads at any given time on /mu/. There was no escape. It got so much worse when DG released Fashion Week. /mu/ exploded.
>>
>>17591506
Hollywood Squares?
>>
>>17592901
MLM cults seem to have died out a decade ago, but ive met some ppl that would lead you to believe otherwise.
>>
>>17591519
so those are anagrams of tod ellsworth
>>
File: ,.png (2 KB, 117x66) Image search: [Google]
,.png
2 KB, 117x66
>>
File: mgid-ao-image-mtv.jpg (35 KB, 660x495) Image search: [Google]
mgid-ao-image-mtv.jpg
35 KB, 660x495
>>17602771
Alright, Primus! I can dig it
>>
>>17606931
Those stars don't fuck around, do they?
>>
>>17608497
Nine Inch Nails did it first, just in a lame grimdark way (the Year Zero arg)
>>
>>17607051
Not really, they enjoyed the Beatles.
>>
As much of an /x/pert as I am I admit I don't know a lot about music so I really think we should collab with /mu/ on solving this.
>>
File: 1414879429353.jpg (21 KB, 478x310) Image search: [Google]
1414879429353.jpg
21 KB, 478x310
There's no comprehensible description of what you nerds are discussing ITT, y'all really know how to make a giant turd of a thread
>>
>>17604096
You might of gotten somewhere if you said Pink Floyd or Bowie

But Zepellin really is meme rock for dads
>>
>>17608767
>>
Is there a mega for Cortex Rampage?
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 31

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.