[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/x/ ask a guy who's hunted cryptids in the UK, Germany,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 154
Thread images: 33
File: 14098156718_7b69545eb4_k.jpg (1 MB, 2048x1365) Image search: [Google]
14098156718_7b69545eb4_k.jpg
1 MB, 2048x1365
/x/ ask a guy who's hunted cryptids in the UK, Germany, Norway and The US anything.
I'll give you some backstory. I always had an interest in hunting, and grew up in the countryside in Cumbria, UK. If you don't know about it then I can tell you it's cold, wet all the time, has many mountains and dells and forests and hidden spots and wildernesses.

I was hunting when I was 16. I would spend days camping and hunting squirrels, rabbits and pigeons. I was waiting in a tree for a squirrel when I saw a doglike creature. It had grey fur, was around 5 feet tall and walked on it's hind legs. It had a very odd face, kind of a mix between canine and human. Once it went past and I knew it was gone, I went back to camp and ran all the way to home. I always had an inquisitive spirit and decided to try to hunt monsters. I never wanted publicity, so I've not taken any pictures of the very few things I have killed. I like to keep it a secret but I don't mind posting on /x/, half the shit on here is bullshit.

Ask about any of my hunts or experiences.
>>
>Mountains

You mean hills? No need to big us up, everybody knows the UK is fucking boring in its landscape.
>>
>>17580525
Your a lieing sack of shit
>>
File: op.jpg (125 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
op.jpg
125 KB, 500x375
What kind of shit have you seen up close? and do you have any pictures of your equipment/anything youve hunted?
>>
File: 8090792832_a2c5b6ee8e_o.jpg (2 MB, 1166x1600) Image search: [Google]
8090792832_a2c5b6ee8e_o.jpg
2 MB, 1166x1600
>>17580529
they're not mount everest mountains, but they're defined as mountains, and they're pretty rugged. The UK isn't boring once you get to the good parts.

>>17580537
kek
>>17580541
No pictures. I only own a computer and don't like technology in general. I'll tell you what gear I use

I used a longbow before. 90 pound draw weight but it was great for hunting. Now I use a crossbow that I got given by a friend. Been using it for 8 years now. It's a compound, and insanely strong. I can kill a moose with it, so cryptids are no problem.

I wear full woolen clothing. I don't wear synthetics. Cryptids, especially English ones, can smell synthetic clothing. I wear a swanndri bush shirt, surplus woolen trousers, leather boots I made myself and some cotton shirts and underwear. Wool socks of course.

I also take bait. Pork seems to be best, but I also take snares and capture rabbits. The cryptids are very attached to the sounds of rabbits dying. It's a horrible sound but It attracts them. I usually wait in a tree for around eight hours and try to see if anything comes close. I usually don't sleep for two nights, but If I do, then I string a hammock high up in a tree, and I'm pretty unoticeable and I I pile leaves up the side of the tree so I can hear crunching if any creature tries to climb up it.
>>
>>17580560
tell us about your last kill
>>
>>17580525
what's the point if you don't take a camera?
>>
File: 10867384936_cc996887ca_b (1).jpg (556 KB, 1024x379) Image search: [Google]
10867384936_cc996887ca_b (1).jpg
556 KB, 1024x379
>>17580599
My last kill was in the US.

I had seen 3 cryptids there before. I've noticed that the cryptids there seem more humanoid than the ones in Europe, and are less animalistic and smarter.

This was in Kentucky, a long time back. My Friend, also from England, and an American Cryptid hunter by the name of Clint was with me. We had been tracking and stalking this creature for three days. Clint had his shotgun, I had a nugget (American gun laws) and my mate had another shotgun. I had been on a solo hunt at dawn, and found out the creature's nest. The nest smelt of ammonia, copper, and rotting corpse, and it was a cave deep into the hillside. It was disgusting. Many animal bones were littered around, and you couldn't hear ANYTHING in the woods at all. It was incredibly silent. Many of the plants around the area were gnarled and dying.

I set up in a tree, furthest from the site (because I had the nugget with a scope). The other two set up in a tree quite close, 20 yards or so. We had set up a rabbit distress call sound effect a mile away from the nest, and smeared guts all around it and close to the nest. We waited for four hours, being incredibly still.

Then we hear a cracking sound come out of the cave. Cracking bone. We saw it come out. A small, furry creature, with a very human face that walked on two feet. It had definite hands and feet, but it walked very oddly, with a weird gait. We saw that it had a bone and was rubbing the stone on the end for an improvised stabbing weapon. We made no sound, my mates were looking right at me. I indicated that I would shoot in five seconds and for them both to shoot right after. The creature was in my line of sight and I shoot into the bodymass, and it fell backwards. My friends unloaded onto it, and so did I, and it screamed for 10 seconds and then died. It had black blood that stained the ground and made my eyes water. We burnt the body on a bonfire and threw the bones into the sea, and exploded the cave entrance.
>>
>>17580636
As a hunter of the supernatural, I hereby decree you full of shit.
>Exploded the cave entrance
>>
>>17580636
sounds like you know what you're doing OP

how much money do you spend on each hunting?
also, have you ever been attacked by a cryptid to the point that you thought you were done?
>>
File: 14147830974_93a47fcd0e_o.jpg (707 KB, 1000x667) Image search: [Google]
14147830974_93a47fcd0e_o.jpg
707 KB, 1000x667
>>17580604
First of all, these creatures are not natural. Their smell isn't natural, their gait isn't natural, and they aren't meant to be here.

To elaborate, I'm an Anglo Saxon Heathen (call me roleplaying LARPER, I don't care.)

my guess is the gods did something wrong and introduced these bad creatures to the earth, along with good spirits (such as nymphs and land wights, which i have met a few times. I will go into further elaboration on those experiences if you ask). These creatures need to be destroyed. They have no reproductive organs, and live for around 50 years and then go into a deep slumber, which they wake up from around 50 years later.. That is what I garner from old timers stories and folklore and tales.
Also, our community is very secretive. There's less than 100 of us in our "society", and we don't like to take pictures. These creatures look horrible, and I only like the thrill of the hunt and the purging of these cryptids. I have met old timers who told stories of their friends who had gone hunting a cryptid alone and came back with their legs off. These cryptids are evil, and not one of us takes pictures of our kill.

I'm sure the government knows about these but keeps them ignored and shuts down any discussion of cryptids from the general public. If we released pictures we'd be put in prison, at the least.

Most people in our community are pagans in some way or another, the people who aren't are usually atheists. We're not people who hate the forest, we're outdoorsman who are sick of these creatures killing livestock and people. There's less than a thousand of these left in the world ( a rough estimate) but they're still dangerous. Only a few are left in the UK, most are located in Canada or Siberia.

I can tell about our community but I will only give first names, locations, and descriptions. No pictures of myself or anybody else.

It may seem like a cop out that we don't take pictures, but you don't want to see their faces.
>>
>>17580677
tell us how you got into your community, and how does the community work? (like there's some sort of leader, do you guys have HQs, etc)
>>
>>17580525

Wow, this is a completely new level of retardedness. Even for x.
>>
File: 1441447874072.jpg (232 KB, 1047x1182) Image search: [Google]
1441447874072.jpg
232 KB, 1047x1182
>>17580657
Yes, we had a stick of dynamite from the mining operations. They shut down due to the cryptids coming into the mines, and other supernatural occourences. I'm interested in what supernatural creatures you hunt.
>>17580658
I am self employed and live on a very cheap budget, but I make not bad money. I spend around £2000 on these hunts. Most of the money goes to farmers who have lost livestock, I like to give them money to get some animals back. A lot goes to weapons though.
I have had one very bad experience. Every one I know carries Steel in some way. Cold steel (not the brand) is very good against cryptids. They have some odd fear of it and I don't know why. I started carrying a sword since I read beowulf, and I believe many creatures were slain by men with swords back in old times. The tales of Giant slayers or people who slaid sea monsters with swords and axes have a bit of truth in them. My friend carries an axe, another guy carries a coldsteel gladius, mine is an Anglo Saxon sword. They have VERY bad fear of steel. If they get cut just a bit by steel they will run away.

Apart from one. I was hunting a creature in the scottish highlands with my same friend from the kentucky story. Sheep and Cows had gone missing and been found with large scars on their bodies, and no meat had been eaten. My friend was driving a landrover on a remote path. It was winter but I had my window open to smoke. My bow was in the back and my friend's shotgun was in the back as well. I had my sword in the car with me.

The car stops and stops working. My friend checks it out (he likes cars and is good with them) and fixes it. We're about to get in when we hear a very bad scream, that made my ears ring for ten minutes. We see a huge werewolf-like creature run to the car from the moor. Keep in mind this is a dirt road in the middle of the mountains of scotland. Nobody around. My friend and I jump into the car and it smashes into it and shakes it. will cont
>>
>>17580677
Still not sure if youre trolling. i want to sponsor a trip into mexico to hunt something called a duende. Ive been obsessing lately and im an avid hunter in Texas. These little leprechauns apparently have weird treasures and shit. Me beingbeing Mexican i have plenty of families that will let us stay and point us towards paranormal stuff

What do you think
>>
File: 1427809636467.jpg (426 KB, 670x554) Image search: [Google]
1427809636467.jpg
426 KB, 670x554
>>17580727
Continuing the story. The creature sticks it's hand in the window and scratches my face, and creates a large wound on my cheek. I just manage to grab my sword and chop a finger off. It falls down and just turns into dust. The "werewolf" doesn't seem to give a shit, and keeps on trying to reach for me. My friend finally gets the ignition working and drives off. The creature manages to keep up at 30 mph, but at 45 it can't go as fast. We decide to go home and I cry for a whole day. The creature had an effect on me like nothing else. I consider myself a stoic man, but that stopped me hunting for two years. It didn't care about steel, it just ignored it and kept on attacking. When I hear about hikers going missing on the highlands, even when they're experienced, I always think about that creature.

>>17580702
After I killed my first creature and 20 with my long time friend who's in my stories, we had a good drink at the pub. I keep on talking to my friend loudly, (we had too many drinks) and I'm pretty sure everyone could hear if they wanted to. This pub was a country pub, full of old farmers and hunters with plenty of folklore knowledge and stories to tell. An old, grey haired man, who must have been 70, sits at our table and says there's a community for these sort of things, if we're not lying. He asks us to say the whole story, and we do. He says he knows we're not lying, and gives us a number and his name, Darren.

I call the number and say that Darren told me to call this. A man responds and tells me to go to an adress in newcastle. My friend and I drive there and meet five other people waiting around. They're all above 30 and smoking and drinking.

They give us an introduction, tell us that it's serious shit and there aren't many people who do this thing, and new members are extremely rare. They give us stories about their hunts and kills, and we exchange ours. They see that we're legit and they give us a list of numbers. Will cont
>>
File: 1432165917254.jpg (162 KB, 480x720) Image search: [Google]
1432165917254.jpg
162 KB, 480x720
>>17580763
Cont on story. Most of the numbers are in the US, a few in canada, only four in russia, a lot in australia and the rest elsewhere.

Us Brits and Americans have skype calls sometimes and discuss our monster hunting. There's no leader, we're just all people with an interest and skill in this thing. There are the most knowledgeable members, who will say if someone's being too extreme and should not go on a trip for a certain creature, but there is no leader or structure. We're a dying breed though, a few of our members have died and we're the youngest ones here. hopefully we'll meet some new guys soon, I spend a lot of time in the pub and at outdoors shows, and I have a good mind for seeing people who have dealt with paranormal shit. They have a look about them.

>>17580755
Make sure you practice mental strengeth. Meditation is very important. All leprechaun like creatures throughout history have stories of them controlling people, and even if the duende doesn't control, you should stop fear taking over your body. Go with a buddy, and have fun. I've heard about the duende, seems like an interesting creature. the hunting in texas seems good, I'd love to hear your story if you get a creature in texas or in mexico. Be wary and if you feel like you will die, then go. Don't get killed because you want to destroy a paranormal creature because some guy on /x/ is telling stories. If you are smart and have good sense then you'll be fine. Always take a buddy, that is most important.
>>
>>17580778
sounds pretty hardcore m8

> should not go on a trip for a certain creature

are there creatures that are considered too powerful to be hunted by 2-3 guys?
>>
File: 1447192066660.jpg (1 MB, 1000x749) Image search: [Google]
1447192066660.jpg
1 MB, 1000x749
>>17580789
There's no creatures in Europe or America that are too powerful. They have been killed by the legendary dragon and giantslayers of mythology. There's always truth there.

There are some creatures, that if you're new, you do not want to go after. It's like someone bowhunting a rabbit or a wolf. you might get a wolf if you're lucky, but it's best advice to practice on easier animals first. I saw a "troll" in Norway and pretty sure I saw one here as well, but they're only 7 feet tall and a 3 man team could kill one in no trouble. The only Cryptids left are the small, quiet ones; the big ones have been killed by long gone heroes of yore.

>>17580525
>>17580529
>>17580537
>>17580541
>>17580560
>>17580599
>>17580604
>>17580636
>>17580657
>>17580658
>>17580677
>>17580702
>>17580719
>>17580727
>>17580755
>>17580763
>>17580778
>>17580789

Will be going to sleep now. I may respond to any questions you guys have, if the thread is still happening.
>>
>>17580801
Lurking and reading-

How would you best describe the cryptids, compared to other mythological beasts
>>
File: BigFootResearchers3.png (131 KB, 425x381) Image search: [Google]
BigFootResearchers3.png
131 KB, 425x381
>>17580525
when did you first find out you had autism?
>>
How do i get involved in this? 18 so pretty young blood
>>
So so if someone who I not experienced ran into one of these things, what's the best way to defend yourself?
>>
File: spacetit.jpg (2 MB, 1920x1200) Image search: [Google]
spacetit.jpg
2 MB, 1920x1200
bumping in case OP does return
>>
>>17580727
>cold steel

I followed highlyparanormaljanitor's blog until he deleted it and he's said that bismuth is a good weapon against spoops like the spoops you hunt.
>>
File: message from shadows 1.jpg (601 KB, 1146x1600) Image search: [Google]
message from shadows 1.jpg
601 KB, 1146x1600
>>17581020
bump 1/3
>>
File: message from shadows 2.jpg (531 KB, 1164x1563) Image search: [Google]
message from shadows 2.jpg
531 KB, 1164x1563
>>17581062
bump 2/3
>>
>>17581062
bump 3/3
>>
File: message from shadows 3.jpg (478 KB, 1176x1600) Image search: [Google]
message from shadows 3.jpg
478 KB, 1176x1600
>>17581070
forgot pic xdxddxdxd
>>
a man and his girl go out to drive under moonlight. they stop at one at a side of road. he turn to his girl and

says:
"baby, i love u very much"
"what is it honey?"
"our car is broken down. i think the engine in broken. ill walk and get some more fuel.."
"ok. ill stay here and look after our stereo. there have been news reports of steres being stolen"
"good idea. keep the doors locked no matter what. i love you sweaty"

so the guy left to get full for the car. after two hours the girl say "where is my baby, we was supposed to

be back by now" . then the girl here a scratching sound and a voice say "LET ME IN"

the girl doesnt do it and then after a while she goes to sleep. the next morning she wakes up and finds

her boyfriend still not there. she gets out to check and a man door hand hook car door
>>
>>17581076

11/10
>>
OP, come back.
>>
Gay ass verbose roleplaying
>>
File: Mushishi.jpg (83 KB, 704x396) Image search: [Google]
Mushishi.jpg
83 KB, 704x396
OP is this you?
>>
File: 1442090224567.jpg (90 KB, 600x351) Image search: [Google]
1442090224567.jpg
90 KB, 600x351
>>17580801
I'm back, ready to answer some more questions.

>>17580809
I know the difference between cryptids and mythological beasts. Call me crazy but I've seen nymphs, dryads, etc.

Cryptids are extremely unnatural. They don't have a catlike face, or A wolflife face, or A human face, their face is a mixture of all three. It's extremely unsettling to look at, and still gives me chills to this day.

Also, cryptids like walking on their hind legs and all fours. It's odd. Their gait is extremely strange. I cannot describe it well, but it's like all four of their legs have cuts on their feet and they want to put very little pressure on them. They often drag their legs for a while, and then switch to another. This applies to every cryptid i've seen.

>>17580857
Start hunting. Small game, then deer, and then go somewhere to hunt large game. Wolves or big cats like cougars are the best to hunt if you want practice to kill a cryptid. They have good senses and will detect most humans who try to sneak up on them.

If you want to finally start hunting them, then ask farmers if they've had any livestock killed. This is easy for me in the UK; we have no wolves or large predators here, and the only animal large enough to kill a fullgrown sheep or cow is a cryptid. Look for long claw marks, parts of the body not being eaten, and eyes and tongue removed.

Also ask hikers on forums in your area if they've experienced anything strange.

Research your local folklore about what animals may be in your area. I have researched about werewolves, trolls, giants, and black dogs, which are animals from English folklore.

Try setting a trail cam and some bait and see if you find anything suspicous. Then set up bait in your area and wait in a tree with your weapon of choice. Play sounds of rabbits or other animals being killed. Make sure you're in a good, secluded forest and not in a public park or anything like that. Hopefully you'll find a cryptid and kill it. will cont
>>
File: 1449008368741.jpg (134 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
1449008368741.jpg
134 KB, 1024x768
>>17580901
I'll assume you're a camper or hiker or someone who goes on walks into the wilderness a lot.

If you're settled and in camp and you KNOW there's a cryptid out there, and not a fox or badger, then build a very large fire. Like most beasts, they are afraid of fire and will shy away from it. Make sure you have a torch ready to scare any of them away. Any blades are very useful, because like I said, they are afraid of steel. If you have any salt with you for meals, you may sprinkle some outside of camp, they avoid salt.

If you're on a walk and you see one stalking you and running to attack you, then show no fear. Always carry a knife, and if you don't, grab a piece of wood off the ground. Have a mindset of "I'm going to kill this creature". They thrive on fear. If it's running at you and you run at it and show courage, then it may run away, and will definitely be shocked at a human showing any aggression towards them. They are cowards, ultimately, and like all animals will not injure in a fight if they don't need to.

>>17581056
I've heard of other hunters wearing crystals and ores and metals on their bodies, and that it scares the creatures off. I might try bismuth, if I can get it. Never heard of anyone else using it, but thank you.

>>17581894
I saw one episode and got bored of it. That was a while ago now, and I may watch it and it seems i'll enjoy it. I need some good shows to watch in my cabin.
>>
File: 1438231515714.jpg (130 KB, 1024x724) Image search: [Google]
1438231515714.jpg
130 KB, 1024x724
>>17580525
>what weapons do you use
>do you bring friends
>tips for people that like to go innawoods
>any problems over seas while doing this
>whats you EDC and bag consist of?
>>
know much about australian cryptids?
please tell if you do, i am australian
>>
>>17580636
>threw the bones into the sea

Oh yes, the great seas of Kentucky.
>>
>>17580525
how much of a faggot are you?
>>
Any in cryptids in Southern California?
>>
>>17580525
OP where do you go to find sources to research these creatures? How do you differentiate a credible source from /x/-tier roleplaying bullshit?

I live in the Missouri ozarks (not too far from your Kentucky adventure). Been hunting my whole life and have never encountered anything weird. Only stories I've heard regarding a local area cryptid were about goatman, and they were found here on 4chan so they might be made up BS too. Am never innawoods without a gun and knife, btw.
>>
File: 1427738847526.jpg (35 KB, 600x401) Image search: [Google]
1427738847526.jpg
35 KB, 600x401
>>17583261
>weapons

I used a longbow and killed 5 cryptids with it. In america, I used a mosin. In germany I used a shotgun.

I always bring a buddy. The first cryptid I killed was with a buddy. I've only killed one cryptid on my own, it wasn't difficult but I definitely should have taken a friend.

Tips for people? Don't be afraid of the woods. Cryptids or skinwalkers or whatever you want to call them are insanely rare. If you do encounter one, be brave, be courageous, and if you can't outrun it then fight.

I live in a cottage on my private woodland, so my daily edc consists of a billhook, a belt knife and a leatherman. That's all I use for work on my steading. My bag (for hunting) consists of a few plastic bags, lots of snare wire, firecrackers and smoke grenades, salt, and some extras like snacks, water and gloves. not much

>>17583312
Never been there, but i've read and heard a lot of stories about australia. Abos seem to know a lot of shit about the cryptids there. Probably one of the continents with most cryptids.

>>17583322
>what is driving to another state

>>17583329
Heard plenty of stories about them, especially in the desert and caves. Be careful anon.
>>
>>17584032
pics or it didn't happen
>>
File: 123412342.jpg (5 KB, 171x171) Image search: [Google]
123412342.jpg
5 KB, 171x171
>>17583240
>cryptids hate steel

Would keeping my AR mags loaded with M855 steel core be a good idea?
>>
Have you met a boggart or redcap?
>>
File: image.jpg (95 KB, 365x720) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
95 KB, 365x720
>>17581076
>>
Cryptids in france OP ?
>>
>>17584075
I haven't tested that. But they hate the feel of a cold edge of steel on their skin. So that might work. Try it.
>>17584095
I've never met a boggart or redcape, I have seen gnomelike creatures in the mires and bogs and woodlands of my local area. I've talked to them in dreams, and talked to nymphs and green men. Very weird.

>>17584238
most definitely. Especially around or in the alps.
>>
>>17580525
Tell us more about Cumbria and Scotland?

I have a couple of stories;
Probably 20 years ago or so my uncle and grandad were walking the outskirts of a large campsite on Ullswater one night looking for owls. This is a large working farm campsite that backs onto the fells (from old Norse word for mountain still in use here (for Americans and southerners)) and is surrounded by typical lake-land rugged sheep pasture. There is an ancient stone circle on the fell behind and a Roman road across the mountain tops, pretty cool. Anyway my uncle was ahead on his own and spotted an owl in a tree, he stood and gazed at it (twitchers lol) and was surprised by a voice from the darkness. It was just some guy sat on a tree-stump the other side of a fence commenting on the owl. This was a bit strange as he was outside the farm/ campsite fence and sat on his own in the dark, but not too spooky cos we don't all shoot each other here so a stranger at a campsite is no big deal. My uncle gives him the "yeah nice one" look and goes back to looking at the owl, after only a moment he looks back to talk to the guy and he is gone but in the moonlight could be made out "the biggest black dog I have ever seen" in my uncles words, sprinting away from him up onto the fell.

At the other end of Ullswater, opposite Glenridding, there is a cave halfway up the fell which apparently you can crawl inside into a fairly sizeable chamber. My bro and his buddies decided to check it out and camp nearby, while they were there they had some stuff moved around, piles of firewood and stuff and maybe some rocks balanced on end and I think a childs glove or shoe or something turned up in the camp while there was noone around. Spooked him and his mates anyway.

I saw a huge black cat in Scotland maybe 12 years ago. I'd been night fishing for sea-trout with the same uncle from above and on the drive home it just wandered across the road in front of us...
>>
>>17584527
... we both saw it and both thought it was definitely a huge black cat. Are there any black cat cryptids or are these literally escaped/ released exotic pets?
>>
I would like to know more anout Norway. I thought we were spared of such foul things.
>>
>>17584666
Haven't you seen that great Norwegian documentary "Troll Hunter"
>>
>>17584190
kek of the week
>>
HAHAHAHA OP is a douche bag.
>>
>>17584688
huehue
>>
>>17580727
I spend and out 2k on a hunt . im hunting with a scopped 100 dollar mosin foh senpai u full a chet my guy.
>>
>>17580636
>We burnt the body on a bonfire and threw the bones into the sea, and exploded the cave entrance.

yeah right
>>
>>17580677
>but you don't want to see their faces

uh this is 4chan this is the age of the internet yes we do.
>>
>>17580525
based on your travel record you just mentioned i really need to ask how many frequent flyer miles you have, whether you use air miles, and whether customs and border patrol ever give you shit.
>>
>>17580525
I'm a bit skeptical since I do quite similar things, but assuming it's a Werewolf and not a Dogman, and it returns to Human form if you kill it, what would you do with the corpse?
>>
>>17580763
Forensic scientist here. Mind posting a pic of your scar? Black out your facial features if you like.
>>
>>17585856
>I'm a bit skeptical
I'm very skeptical about hisOP story
>>
>>17580727
>Cold steel (not the brand) is very good against cryptids. They have some odd fear of it and I don't know why
>another guy carries a coldsteel gladius

Dude cold steel is just another term for iron paranormal shit is scared of iron, stop trying to roleplay so damn hard.
>>
>>17580801
>legendary dragon
Whats that exactly?

>There's no creatures in Europe or America that are too powerful

How about the ocean? Anything there?
>>
>>17580677
>First of all, these creatures are not natural. Their smell isn't natural, their gait isn't natural, and they aren't meant to be here.
THIS is the line that let's me know you are full of shit. Or at the very least, misled. Anything that breathes, bleeds, and lives is natural. Natural is anything in nature, cryptids included. Not meant to be here? Says who? Why? Because they are dangerous and scary?

Ever stop to think about how monstrous and "unnatural" we humans probably seem to, let's say, cows? or pigs? Leave it to egotistical humans to think they are top of the food chain, and too proud to admit that they aren't. People so easily jump to the conclusion that things we call "monsters" are unnatural and not supposed to exist, rather than admit our own shortcomings.
>>
File: Kentucky.png (553 KB, 2000x1238) Image search: [Google]
Kentucky.png
553 KB, 2000x1238
>>17580636
>kentucky
>threw the bones into the sea

that's some fucking throw
>>
>>17580525
Hi op. Have you ever read or heard david paulides interviews about missing people in forests? If so, what is your take on it? Also you ever regret killing any monsters you hunted? Thanks in advance
>>
>>17583322
They don't call it the Bluegrass State because of the grass, I'm guessing. Maybe there's a hidden sea that the government is covering up and making it look like grass.
>>
i like how there is never a picture of these cryptids, just saying
>>
>>17583225
>nymphs
oh do tell more about those
>>
>>17585774
>>17586033
Ya just had to fuck things up OP. You'll always be a faggot.
>>
take your roleplaying shit straight to reddit you fucking faggot.
>>
>>17580801
what a retarded roleplayer you are.
escapism at its best and an ongoing mental health issue.

typical /x shit sadly.
>>
>>17586033
Sorry! Meant to say lake. My buddy went out to the middle in a boat and burnt the bones on the spot, then threw them down into the water and came back over to us.

>>17585774
We rigged up some M80's and roman candles at the entrance and used that to explode the cave entrance. We also diverted a local stream via creating a damn with the use of an excavator, and used it to flood the cavern, killing everything inside.
>>
>>17586173
you can stop now, no one believes you op.
>>
>>17586173
you're a fucking trainwreck of a roleplayer, OP.
go to bed
>>
>>17584536
Many people abandoned their big cats when it was made illegal to keep them. Could've been a pet.
>>
>>17584032
australian guy again. yeah all my abo mates have told me heaps of stories, nearly everyone who grew up in country areas has got or has heard stories about weird creatures living in the bush. even i seen little black men running through the bush oneday. but like you said they are rare, i only seen them after working in the bush everyday for 5 or more years and only that once. and im not even sure what i seen.
but i have literally heard hundreds of stories from people all over. i would love to know more, but all you get are little snippets of info here and there its hard to put together a full picture. and you say its one of the continents with the most cryptids, im not surprised, australia being such a huge place with fuck all people around, especially outback NT, WA, QLD & SA. who knows what goes on out there. just recently two prospectors went missing, a man and his wife, someone found their dog in the middle of fuck knows where so they sent a search part out to look for them, they found the man dead in a mine shaft and have yet to find anything to do with his wife. freaky shit. this happened in WA where i am from. i have fuck tons of stories so anyone wana hear any just ask.
>>
What's your biggest kill?
>>
>>17586362
>>17586369
Thats not OP you dimwit
>>
>>17586150
This.
>>
>>17586173
I was trying very hard to enjoy this turd of a thread, but this post just ruined it.
>>
>>17580525
I used to walk around the woods by my home a lot, once I saw what was basically a massive fox, like Great Dane size but definitely a pure bred fox and several times larger than any other I've seen, have you seen many strangely huge mundane animals?
>>
>>17580529
This isn't even true if you're an english faggot, leave your fucking bedroom you thick cunt.
>>
>>17580801
Could you just delete this shitty post please? It's making your role playing unbearable to read.
>>
>>17580677
Anon from Canada here. I plan on going far up north this year, is there any way I can kill one of these with my hands, or a staff? I don't like guns of any kind, though I want to feel the rush of fighting one 1v1.
>>
>>17586975
oh please. people like you make this whole site unbearable.

more about the nymphs mafakka
>>
I'd love to go to the UK and check out them sweet moss covered forests and hunt spooky dopplegangers
>>
>>17586173
lol
>>
>>17584536
Yeah judging that you were in Scotland it was probably a Cait Sidhe. You've got balls trying to kill these things. Or your really stupid. I reckon the latter
Anyways I think that's one of the things you really shouldn't fuck with.
>>
>>17586173
this isnt even op
>>
>>17585873
This. Do this
>>
>>17586173
>sorry meant t say lake

BULLSHIT op show us pictures or gtfo rp
>>
>>17586484
Tell us one of the stories.
>>
>>17580636
>sea
>kentucky

Pick one
>>
File: DobharChu.jpg (26 KB, 426x300) Image search: [Google]
DobharChu.jpg
26 KB, 426x300
Hey there, have you ever seen a dobhar chu?

Heres a pic that i could find
>>
Cryptids in Mexico, OP?
>>
>>17580801
I'm from Norway. Wanna go troll hunting sometime?
>>
File: image.jpg (49 KB, 319x443) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
49 KB, 319x443
Ok so you know what a dogman is, grats... But your stories are so full of shit. It is people like you that cause true "hunters", researchers and witnesses from coming forth. "Never taken a picture of the creatures I've killed".
Bullshit sir. Because you are full of it.
>>
>>17587961
that looks cute
>>
>>17586998
>I don't like guns of any kind
kek
>>
File: 1460330888106.png (479 KB, 1055x808) Image search: [Google]
1460330888106.png
479 KB, 1055x808
>>17583322
>>
File: Yes.png (4 KB, 246x255) Image search: [Google]
Yes.png
4 KB, 246x255
>>17587961
Looks like an Otter....
>>
>>17580525
Why the fuck you lyin?
Why you always lyin'?
Mmmohmygod, stop fuckin' lyin'
>>
>>17580677
Actually yes I do want to see them. It's ok people are wrong sometimes anon.
>>
>>17580778
I went to 7th grade with a girl who looked like this.
>>
holy fuck do any of y'all actually believe in this cryptid shit? Why are you guys complaining about him rping and then say some shit about how he gives the real cryptid hunters a bad name

like nigga you're all roleplaying, Why are there no pics of them ever? Everyone has a camera with them at all times these days, it's called a mobile. Do you guys seriously believe you're hunters? I could understand the people theorizing about the existence of various creatures but ffs claiming that you hunt them is just straight up autistic
>>
>>17588682
This.
>>
>>17581076
>love you sweaty
kek
>>
>>17580560
>no pictures
fuck off, roleplayer
>>
>>17580525
I will give you 750k for a cryptid skull. I'm retired bored and cryptids are one thing I find interesting
>>
>>17588841
I'll sell you one for 500k and throw in a free bridge.
>>
>>17588876
I think he's just testing the OP.
>>
File: image.jpg (371 KB, 1440x960) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
371 KB, 1440x960
Op I think I found a picture of you with Danny. I don't want to give away his last name
>>
>>17580636
threw the bones in the sea?? Did you cart them all the way from Kentucky to the ocean? What did you carry them in? Why transport them so far?
>>
>>17588682
You can't take pictures of them, I tried to take a photo of a dead one that I killed, but the camera flash suddenly brought it back to life and it started attacking me. So I had to kill it again and then delete the picture.
>>
>>17580801
Have you got any information on cryptids in Australia? You mentioned some numbers are there. What kind of creatures do they hunt? How many creatures do you think might be in Australia, since it's so sparsely populated?
>>
File: image.png (119 KB, 365x357) Image search: [Google]
image.png
119 KB, 365x357
>>17589229
Why'd you have to delete it after
>don't use flash
>>
>>17583225
Can you tell anything about your encounters with mythological beasts / benign spirits? Such as land wights?
>>
File: image.jpg (30 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
30 KB, 640x360
>>17580525

God /x/ really is a shit hole

Everytime I come back hoping the RP is gone only to witness more RP that only makes me hate this place more.
>>
>>17581075
this is the name of it?
>>
>>17586007
yeah, whats exactly?
>>
>>17580636
Oh hey, that's relatively close to my area. The Ohio valley/Appalachian mountains is a hotspot for that sort of thing. Terrain is a bitch too.
>>
>>17580529
are you really this ignorant?
>>
>>17586173
Holy fuck, you must be some retarded 12 year old.
>Meant to say lake.
yes, because "lake" and "sea" are so easy to mix up.
>My buddy went out to the middle in a boat and burnt the bones on the spot
Cremating a corpse on a boat while in the middle of a lake? No, that's pants-on-head retarded. If he did that, the boat would be gone and the cremation would have been half assed. You don't even realize how hard it is to burn bones down to ash; even professional crematoriums have to grind up the bones afterwards to mix into the ashes

>We rigged up some M80's and roman candles at the entrance and used that to explode the cave entrance.
>M80's and roman candles
Just when I think you can't be any more of a helmet wearing window licker, you go and surprise me. There's no way you are going to collapse a cave entrance with some gods damned fireworks. That shit takes professional grade explosives.
>We also diverted a local stream via creating a damn with the use of an excavator, and used it to flood the cavern, killing everything inside.
And you top it off with the biggest load of bullshit yet!

You're fucking pathetic, just kill yourself, you delusional, attention whoring little bitch.
>>
File: 1449529361816.jpg (23 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
1449529361816.jpg
23 KB, 400x400
>>17580677
lol this is beyond fake its laughable.
>they kill livestock but we love nature
farming methods in the us kill nature
>secret forest society
>copout to take pics
there is literally no reason not to take pics other than the obvious, its fake.
>>
What a load of absolute bullshit. OP is probably some aspergian whaleman sat in his mother's basement.
>>
>>17580525
Where did you see this cryptid at? I live in the Lake District and I'm fuckin spooped man
>>
fage and ghey
>>
This is a shit thread. But I'm enjoying the roast of op.
>>
>>17590148
Anything /x/ related up there? I'm thinking of coming up one weekend in the summer.
>>
>>17580755
Fuck that Mexican bullshit. They find Jesus in tortillas. So 99 percent of their stories are bullshit. Let's go hunt el dragon de Los andes down south.
>>
Explain what you mean by cold steel
>>
>>17588682
You can't take a picture of something if your dead.
>>
>>17590851
yeah and you also can't shitpost on 4chan if your're dead, and yet here we are. Are you saying OP is a zombie or something?
>>
File: qfb0m.jpg (63 KB, 644x411) Image search: [Google]
qfb0m.jpg
63 KB, 644x411
>>17589649
If you read the thread in it's entirety before posting you'd know that OP already said how he did it and this guy is just trolling.... Good breakdown though
>>
>>17590857
I don't know what to say to you. I wasn't refering to OP, But OP's alive because he fights these things like a pussy.
He should be fighting them like this guy>>17586998 Order 1866
Though if you had the chance to take a picture of it you'd be dead before or after you get the chance.
>>
>>17590900
why not just take a pic after you kill it lol

and if they're such a threat why not hunt them properly instead of being autistic and punching them ffs
>>
>>17590910
I think he should just tell us the battery runs out or something like vampires and mirrors. That said,
I'd punt kick every gnome and gremlin that came my way if I could. But alas... They do not exist.
>>
I'm cumbrian too OP.
You a marra or further south?
>>
>>17580525
What's the most exciting or dangerous hunt you've had? Also, what cryptids do you think are real and which aren't?
>>
>>17586011
>Leave it to egotistical humans to think they are top of the food chain, and too proud to admit that they aren't.
But according to OP, we are. He regularly kicks these things in the dick.
>>
>>17580525
I've read through most of your posts and am very intrigued. I have no desire for the mundane lifestyles most take comfort in and have always sought after a higher calling in life. Many times I have dreamt of ridding the world of evil in any forms so the whole of humanity may continue their plain and comfortable lifestyle. I have no grand understanding of cryptids nor have I ever encountered one first hand. However, I find what you are doing one of the most noble causes and would love an opportunity to help. I just know there is so much more to life and would enjoy something more gratifying than a 9-5 job. I don't exactly have much in life, other than my own will and my desire for a better world, not only for myself but for all of humanity. Let me know the possibility of joining in on your crusade of purging the world of darkness.
>>
>>17591330
Do you have a katana and your own Fedora?
>>
>>17590979
Humans are the best! Woo!
>>
Leave it to /x/ to take gay roleplaying seriously
>>
>>17591448
Your know it /b/ro
>>
>>17580677
>I have met old timers who told stories of their friends who had gone hunting a cyrptid alone and came back with their legs off.

How the hell did they manage to come back after their legs were ripped off? Did they crawl out of the deep woods back too civilization? How did they not bleed out after the attack and losing both their legs without a doctor? Did they cauterize their own wounds before they passed out from blood loss?

>>17586173
Wow you are a complete fucking idiot you know that? Do "cryptid hunters" not have enough braincells to think something through before they post it and sound like an idiot?
>>
>>17591448
lmao
>>
File: reacspaghetti.jpg (54 KB, 535x462) Image search: [Google]
reacspaghetti.jpg
54 KB, 535x462
>>17580525
>I never wanted publicity, so I've not taken any pictures of the very few things I have killed
Imagine that...
>>
>>17580636
>We burnt the body on a bonfire and threw the bones into the sea, and exploded the cave entrance.
Literally every single cryptid story in modern history.

>Oh yeah we totally saw the mansquanch and killed it and took this photo with the body! But then we disposed of the remains for some reason.

Strange how everyone always has the same story. Nobody ever thinks to keep the unique specimen. Nope, just burn it, "lose" it, cast it into the sea, eat it, etc. People who tell bullshit stories like this should be executed. There's something severely wrong with them and they poison the species with their fucking lies.
>>
the weirdest thing you've seen?
>>
>>17592210
My guess is a board full of people who are gullible enough to believe this shit.
Thread replies: 154
Thread images: 33

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.