[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Abyss is the eye of the needle that stitches the void back together.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4
File: The_Void.jpg (416 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
The_Void.jpg
416 KB, 1920x1080
Abyss is the eye of the needle that stitches the void back together.
>>
OP is the faggot that shitposts 4chan together
>>
Nature abhors a vacuum. Complete annihilation will spawn a new god out of the void. Completely unaware of the past of existence, but all-powerful, all knowing of the nature of reality, and all seeing of his creations from that moment onward.

Maybe this explains apocalypse cults. I still don't agree with them though, since forgetting the past of existence would be pretty fucking lame. We've been through so much.
>>
>>17558857
Exactly. The two can never separate themselves.
>>17558905
>apocalypse cults
Suppose I harbor the ability to awaken a planet.

How should I give you this knowledge? As itself, in the form of an awakening, or as a description of a process, so that you can decide, from your limited and unawakened state, whether or not you want to wake up at all?
>>
Oh great, another shitty RP thread
>>
>>17558925
Try and convince me. I actually want to awaken.
>>
>>17558848
>abyss
>void
Ok gandhi
>>
>>17558939
>convince
Being awake has nothing to do with being right or holding an opinion. There are some things that are torn apart by your very approach.
>>17558967
Void philosophers are entitled to their opinions too you know.
>>
>>17558848
Every star is a god waiting to be born.
>>
>>17559209
I'm still not a fan of post-birth birth pains.
>>
>>17558939
to awaken you dont need noting fancy
just do minfullnes meditation and try to be present every moment
read Eckar tolle the power of now and stick to it to get a gentle awakening.
>>
>>17559357
>try to be present every moment
There is no "try."
>>
File: 523523.jpg (28 KB, 500x491) Image search: [Google]
523523.jpg
28 KB, 500x491
>>17558848
Garbage thread but thanks for the wallpaper
>>
File: oh ur srs.gif (1 MB, 288x198) Image search: [Google]
oh ur srs.gif
1 MB, 288x198
>>17559526
You're welcome, and thanks for the Bender snapshot.
>>
>>17559162
>entitled
>tfw no chaos mage calls me out
>>
File: 1414233908708.jpg (86 KB, 640x534) Image search: [Google]
1414233908708.jpg
86 KB, 640x534
>>17558848
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dW6RXTjm4iA
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.