[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
My "Alchemy Training"
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (52 KB, 240x498) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
52 KB, 240x498
The other day I decided to try out alchemy with this guy. The reason I tried is because I'm skeptical about most things so I wanted to see what the deal was. We drank a 5hour energy and dextromethorphan (which is in cough syrup) so yeah needless to say I was high, but I'm used to being high and I know what's real and what's my high. Obviously we started with meditation. During meditation he told me to tell him the shapes I saw. He told me to do the same thing later after looking at the sun. Then he made me this crystal and attached my zodiac sign to it. He emphasized the point that Alchemy was God's magick and sorcery was Satans. Which I don't buy regardless since I don't think either of them exist. After all this we "used" a transmutation circle to make tomorrow a good day and he said I would see a sign to show that it had worked. I of course did not see anything. Any opinions on this /x/
>>
>>17555974
Alchemy is occult and satanic, tied in with Hermes Trismegestus aka Thoth, one of the seven sons of satan - meh, I've dabbled in all of this stuff and it's all just luciferian/satanic at it's core. I'd advise to stay away from it. I just decided to have faith in God and Jesus since and I really haven't looked back.

It's all bogus, occult stuff is all cool to read and shit but it's just a gateway to evil
>>
>>17555988
>gateway to evil
Ignorant profane spotted.
>>
>>17555992

Believe what you like man, I'm nobody to judge your journey or whatever, I'm just speaking from my personal experience. When I started doing these things and becoming adept at them a lot of things... bad things that I can't explain started happening.
>>
>>17555992
>Ignorant profane spotted.
Think the same
Due to the fact (if there is a god) he created good and evil
Due to the fact they say he made us to be like him also god has an evil side
Due to the things happening God is Deistic, meaning, even if he exists he doesn't care

btw, alchemy isn't satanic, it's just combines early chemistry and believe in higher things.
>>
>>17555974

>Any opinions on this

It's all unfalsafiable pseudoscience. Sure, Newton may have studied alchemy, but not like what your friend put you through.
>>
>>17556001
>Sure, Newton may have studied alchemy, but not like what your friend put you through.

the meaning of the word also changed
He studied alchemy, but today 80% of those shit would be called normal science
>>
>>17556001
Yeah I kinda just wanted to learn how to mix things. I didn't really care about all the spiritual stuff besides maybe meditation since that will at least help me relax some.
>>
>>17555999
c-check em

nice dubtrips

I'm telling you dude, Hermes Trismegestus the father of alchemy in Ancient Egypt was known as Thoth or Tuhiti, Thoth - while claiming to be of Light is very deceptive. He is one of the 7 sons of Satan, of Lucifer... the bringer of 'light'. They teach Alchemy in Freemasonry, which is about attaining different levels of... 'light'.

Just be careful man, that's all I'm saying, do what thou wilt, I just pray you're being sensible.
I did read about alchemy once or twice, a few notable books one by Saint Germaine and one by the three initiates, the Kybalion
>>
>>17555974

The guy you met is full of shit. I don't feel like typing it out on a phone but the gist of it is that alchemy was the idea of transforming one substance into another and through this process, transforming yourself. I strongly recommend reading Carl G. Jung's writings on the topic.
>>
>>17556017
Yeah man believe what you want, I don't care. (OP by the way) I just want to know if Magick can actually do anything or if it's just another silly belief system that won't help out anything
>>
>>17556022
Transubstantiation, even Christ spoke of it, idk what Op has been reading.
>>
Nice troll thread faggot
>>
>>17556026
Sounds like you do not know the first thing about it.
>>
>>17556026

It can - that's why I'm telling you to be careful. Obviously though, quite obviously your guy was a shitlord
>>
>>17556027
The only thing I've read Magick wise is I've started reading Liber Null and Psychonaut, because it sounded interesting (chaos magick and what not)
>>
>>17556030
Well duh doy that's kinda why I made this thread
>>
>>17556032
You're trying to get into Chaos magick without even knowing what magick is, come on anon.
>>
File: image.jpg (40 KB, 640x723) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
40 KB, 640x723
>>17556028
>>
>>17556038
I started reading the book because I assumed it would explain things since nobody ever explains shit around here so I decided to read. I'm not even "getting into magick" the only thing I've done is yoga/meditation, nothing more.
>>
>>17556046
>nobody ever explains shit around here
Well you kind of got to do your own research, it is a self discovery nobody can simply tell you these things .
>>
>>17556032

I'm the guy who wrote >>17556022

I've just started reading liber null and psychonaut and the first part so far is all things which had been taught to me as a family tradition. Only just started, but the fact that it's that close to what I was taught leads me to believe it's actually quite informative, which is rare in a field which is quite frankly drowned in bullshit.

If you want to learn more, I recommend reading Jung's works, as I've said, as well as Heinrich Cornelius Agrippa's three books of occult philosophy. Donald Tyson has done a great job with his english edition, especially with the annotation. He also included a fascinating biography of Agrippa.

The only other book I've found to be very informative is the Great and Small Albert. I don't know if it's available in english however, it's a french book.

Note that even when you read books which contain truth, you'll find that it's mixed with bullshit. The reasons for that are numerous, but what's important is that you realize that you need judgement, knowledge and wisdom to separate the lies from the truth.
>>
>>17556046
OP is a fag
>>
>>17556055
Yeah I get it, my point is getting pointed in the right direction or advice would be nice. As long as it's not a Christ fag who thinks you're gonna burn in hell forever
>>
>>17556058
>>17556058
This guy was kind enough to give you some advice that would be beneficial if you're sincere.
>>17556066
>>
>>17555988
You're right. It's all bogus. God included. Fag
>>
>>17556058
Alright, thanks for the recommendations and for not being a faggot like most people
>>
>>17556070
Peace be with you bro. I'll pray for you
>>
>>17555974
>The other day I decided to try out alchemy with this guy. The reason I tried is because I'm skeptical about most things so I wanted to see what the deal was. We drank a 5hour energy and dextromethorphan (which is in cough syrup) so yeah needless to say I was high, but I'm used to being high and I know what's real and what's my high. Obviously we started with meditation. During meditation he told me to tell him the shapes I saw. He told me to do the same thing later after looking at the sun. Then he made me this crystal and attached my zodiac sign to it. He emphasized the point that Alchemy was God's magick and sorcery was Satans. Which I don't buy regardless since I don't think either of them exist. After all this we "used" a transmutation circle to make tomorrow a good day and he said I would see a sign to show that it had worked. I of course did not see anything. Any opinions on this /x/

This is retarded. Anything but alchemy.

>>17556022
Actually they practiced both. There was no difference between spiritual and physical work, they're just on different plains of energy.
>>
>>17556071

The reason you see a lot of "hostility" is manifold. First of all, a lot of people who claim to be into occult studies are full of shit. They're RPers. They don't give advice because they have none to give.

Then, you have the christfags. Not only do they not know what they're talking about, they like to make shit up. That was the guy telling you hermeticism is Satan worship and that you're going to hell. These guys make everything even harder.

Then you have the people who read the works of charlatans and immediately assumed that it was all bullshit.

Then you have the blunt minded skeptics who actually read it but are too literal minded or lack insight and so dismissed everything without understanding.

Then you have the massive retards who didn't look at anything but immediately assume it's all bullshit because black science guy told them so on TV or some shit.

Then you have people who actually know and understand. And among those, a large proportion believe that such knowledge is dangerous in the wrong hands (it is), and that forcing people to seek out answers by themselves weeds out the ill-intentioned (it doesn't).

What is true though is that it can't be spoonfed to you. You have to come to an understanding yourself. And I recommended Jung because, in an era where reason dominates, the man's insights into the occult as psychological phenomena is astoundingly enlightening.
>>
>>17556075

I know they did both, I just don't feel like typing all that shit on a phone. I already typed two posts which I consider massive for a phone and my fingers are cramping up.
>>
>>17556058
Also which Jung books do you recommend?
>>
>>17556100

His writings have been collected in volumes. I recommend volume 9, parts 1 and 2 which treat of the collective unconscious and archetypes. Since you seem to have an interest in alchemy, I also recommend volume 12.

Note that Jung, though using a scientific approach, admits that he cannot submit it to experiment or quantification. As he himself explains, his work is mostly descriptive. But from this he manages to provide an elegant and rational explanation for many phenomenons, including occult ones.
>>
>>17556093
This makes a lot of sense. Thank you for being logical about this and for the recommendations. I am interested in the subject. I'm not sure why, probably curiosity, maybe I'm bored, maybe both.
>>
>>17556100
The "Red book" for one, great read.
>>
>>17556118
Any opinions on Crowley and his works?
>>
https://www.mediafire.com/folder/uldbxpm2nyw7a

A fuckhuge alchemy library. Be on your guard though, some of it is trash.
Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.