[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
General demon summoning thread? I want to gain a certain relatively
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5
File: 314_Agares.jpg (750 KB, 1840x2160) Image search: [Google]
314_Agares.jpg
750 KB, 1840x2160
General demon summoning thread?

I want to gain a certain relatively simple skill, could a demon like Agares hook me up? Anyone have experience with him?
>>
>>17551127
Look at goetic demons and rituals, these seem to be the most accurate ones.
>>
What demon can make me a demon?
>>
File: image.jpg (146 KB, 550x640) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
146 KB, 550x640
I need a legit ritual so I can transform myself in a bonafied snakeman. Physical only, nothing mental or such. I want to have free will and speech still. Anyonehave any suggestions for transmog rituals so I can do this?
>>
>>17551262
The one of faggotry you idiot
>>
>>17551262
Look at all this edge and cools.
>>
>>17551127
what skill do you want to gain?
>>
>>17552552
I am not edgy, I no not believe that demons are evil, I just want to be one because I want to be immortal and have cool demon powers.
>>
>>17553289
My partner had a lot of success using sex energy
>>
>>17551127
Fucking love SMT.
>>
File: gomory.jpg (52 KB, 349x500) Image search: [Google]
gomory.jpg
52 KB, 349x500
Was thinking about summoning Gremory to help me get a girlfriend. Is this a good idea? How should I go about it?
>>
>>17551127
demons are simply people who are too evil to enter Heaven or who sold soul for magic, at the expense of their afterlife...

they are usually immature, petty, undesirable people with free will just like you and I

in other words you don't want one of these annoying little bitches in your life

And forget summoning unless you want to turn into a lizard just like them

Just do good deeds and abstain from evil and eventually you'll meet one who will attempt to lead you astray.
>>
File: WhenYouRealizeYouFuckedUp.jpg (23 KB, 333x375) Image search: [Google]
WhenYouRealizeYouFuckedUp.jpg
23 KB, 333x375
>>17551127
pic related...
this is a modern version of a demon
notice the dead look in his eyes
like he knows that his entire life is a sad minstrel show for satan
>>
>>17553391
you'll probably end up fucking a tentacle monster that will try to rape you of your life force (chi)
>>
>>17553421
> or who sold soul for magic, at the expense of their afterlife...
How do I do this? I've always hated the idea of Heaven.
>>
>>17552171
>>17551262
I hope y'all are just shilling because your idol, Satan, is a 6,000 year old tentacle monster who eats everyone's shit and drinks everyone's piss
>>
>>17553436
I'm not the one to ask...

Also... another fun fact, selling your soul effectively gives Satan permission to kill you and hijack your body
It's pretty much a free trip to Hell
>>
Agares is a pretty shitty demon. Only thing going for him is his physical drain affinity and tetrakarn. Get a demon like Lucifuge, but make sure you got enough macca to buy the demons necessary to fuse him with your COMP
>>
File: beelzebub sigil.gif (8 KB, 324x397) Image search: [Google]
beelzebub sigil.gif
8 KB, 324x397
I was talking to my uncle who was into the supernatural stuff, and he sent me a doodle of a rune I should try out or whatever.
>tfw look up demon sigil/runes
>tfw uncle game me beelzebub thing to fuck with
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.