[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey I live alone in a house near the woods, and I'm sitting
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 4
File: mist.jpg (314 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
mist.jpg
314 KB, 1024x768
Hey

I live alone in a house near the woods, and I'm sitting here chilling out watching a movie and I heard a big bang in my walls, and I felt it sitting in my chair. This is the second time this has happened.

I don't live in an earthquake zone or anything of that sort. I went and looked outside to see if anything struck or hit my walls from the outside and no one is around. Not sure what to make of this, what do you think? I definitely felt it though, kind of scares me guys.
>>
Please someone lend some knowledge, I was watching a video with my headphones on my laptop, the volume was about 55% but I heard something in the house like someone falling down or hitting the wall really hard, then I felt the slight vibration in my chair, so I wasn't hearing things. The video I was watching made me pretty emotional, like almost to tears for some reason I don't know why, then I heard that and felt that.
>>
This is a slow board, calm your fucking tits.

You'll just be told it was a ghost or gnomes or something, anyway.
>>
File: 1406997025416.gif (2 MB, 352x263) Image search: [Google]
1406997025416.gif
2 MB, 352x263
>>17547469
Same thing happened to me once. It was a bear.

You're fucked, OP.
>>
You should get the fuck out of there if this keeps going and seek some friends help or family. It can be many things but in the woods idk what it can be
>>
>>17547500
>>17547520
No tracks in the snow, nothing around the house. I said a prayer in latin and nothing else has happened since then. It's just weird, I got a little emotional and then I hear a "boom" and a vibration in my chair, then nothing. Second time in a week, I hope this isn't just the beginning of something else.
>>
>>17547527
Do you live near a mine, quarry, or rednecks with access to explosives?

I'm thinking yes.
>>
>>17547527
Sounds like a snow slide to me.
>>
>>17547553
No, I live on the edge of a small town, no rednecks they are farther away. Mostly hippies and conservatives here.
>>17547559
I don't live near any hills or mountains dude. Flat lands.
>>
>>17547564
Snow can slide from your roof or a nearby tree, dude. Everything isn't ghosts and demons.
>>
>>17547570
My roof is clean, I shoveled it off last week and the warmer weather melting the rest from the shingles. There;s only snow on the ground now.
>>
Florida?
>>
>>17547578
Well, must hwve been a wizard, then. Clearly.
>>
>>17547601
Canada, the Prairie flat lands.
>>
>>17547605
He fell from the sky using the scroll of flight and ended up jumping a thousand feet across the world due to heightened acrobatics. I have (5) of them that I collected from him when i jumped on your roof (that was the second bang). Really needed that wizard cap
>>
>>17547500
One of those is vastly more impressive than the others.
>>
>>17547469
Where I come from this happens all the time, it's most likely a sonic boom.615
>>
>>17547730
I know, right? Gnomes are awesome.
>>
>>17547832
This seems like the most likely explanation.
>>
>>17547469
>>17547494

I live in the woods too, have since I was 3.

This is all normal. I hear these things daily and never really get any explanation for them.

>things banging against wall from outside

>sound of metal thing tipping over in the kitchen

>constans creaking sounds from second floor when it's empty

>etc

It's either just the house, the wind, branches of trees or poltergaists trying to attract your attention. My dad blames goblins for it. It's nothing to worry about.
>>
File: jesus.jpg (84 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
jesus.jpg
84 KB, 640x640
Don't worry about it OP, these things only get to you if you let them.
>>
File: 1453847641148.gif (3 MB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
1453847641148.gif
3 MB, 320x240
try a thermal camera
i dont believe all the legends of shapeshifters, but theres 20+ cloak videos come out in the last video alone... i wonder if its real.
you can make a thermal cam for 5$. youtube 'remove ir filter'
>>
>>17547494
Numerology. God sends me clues through the number 5. I have a demon, knocking on my walls since some months, you wrote "55%".
>>
Sounds like a fucking
>>
>>17547469
sounds like a sasquatch is messing with you
>>
I'm going to be the boring guy and say it's just your house readjusting to the temperatures, it's going to happen everytime winter ends and everytime winter starts. Maybe more than once.

Wood expends and compress due to change in temperature.
>>
>>17548219
JUST LIKE JESUS. HE IS ONE OF THE THINGS.
Vishnu4life
>>
>>17547469
Im pretty sure its just the wind. Sometimes my windows can make loud noises and I know its the wind.

winds can be very powerfull you know...
>>
Test
>>
>>17547469
it is the mole people
>>
>>17547469
just pray to the god. it will help
>>
>>17548582
>This comment will go completely unnoticed because everyone on this board is an overexcitable 12 year old who believes in fairy tales.
Glad to know there are at least SOME other sceptics on this board. Solid evidence of the paranormal can never be found if everyone claims it's a ghost every time the wind blows.
>>
>>17547469
>Lives near woods
>Hears huge fucking bang outside of house
"oh boy, /x/ is going to love this"
>>
A bird probably flew into a window. Happens a lot.
>>
>>17547527
>I hope this isn't just the beginning of something else.

You heard a sound you couldn't identify, chill. There's no reason to get emotional, or chant latin prayers.

Seriously, something probably fell. I hate when some stupid shit happens like "I heard a bang, or saw something out of the corner of my eye"

If somethings there you'll know, something like the door slamming and your bed would viciously shake... I mean seriously dude, you had headphones on.. And nothing has happened since? Just get on with your unexciting life.
>>
>>17549863
>I hate when some stupid shit happens like "I heard a bang, or saw something out of the corner of my eye"

Sorry, meant to say I hate threads like that.
>>
>>17547527
The "boom" could have been a retarded bird flying into your house, maybe?
Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.