[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What is this?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 3
http://anna4nvrvn6fgo6d.onion.link/
It feels weird enter here...
did you know what the hell is this?
i'm kind of scared
>>
.onion? I'm not going to be the first one to click on this...
>>
It's not something bad... but it makes me feel unconfortable and also... it's weird because most of the times .onion opens only with tor... this is available in all browsers...
>>
Sounds like a bad idea to me
>>
File: 8.png (67 KB, 697x643) Image search: [Google]
8.png
67 KB, 697x643
Ok in case that no one want to enter to the website... this is what appears
with a sad song in violin with a GIF

i just want to know wdf is happening with this,
i try to contact a few days ago with the web master to know what happens and the only thing it says is that people like me make it sad...
>>
File: kokkoro connect.gif (1 MB, 500x283) Image search: [Google]
kokkoro connect.gif
1 MB, 500x283
>>17539305
that image is from an anime called "kokkoro connect", perhaps there is some kind of clue hidden in the series?
>>
>>17539284
Same.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.