[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm a male spiritual agnostic and I'm starting to dig
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4
I'm a male spiritual agnostic and I'm starting to dig a little into witchcraft for my own inner peace and to approach my thought process and outlooks differently. Tell me anything I should know about studying witchcraft if I'm a male?
>>
I can tell you what I know from my practices so far...

Much power comes from self control. I mean everything, really. And by control I mean being super mindful until you can start to feel your energy.
>>
>by the way I'm a boy

Why did you feel the need to mention your gender you attentionwhore?
>>
>>17539518
please drink a generous amount of water to wash down that salt, my guy.
>>
>>17539102
pro tip: things work even if you don't know how they work
>>
>>17539102
drop that stupid shit and start eating lsd
>>
File: School.jpg (27 KB, 450x421) Image search: [Google]
School.jpg
27 KB, 450x421
>>17539102
Atheist bird witch here

Look into different types and styles of witchcraft, and also be aware of which ones are closed to outsiders. Even if you think it's SJW bullshit, being disrespectful towards the practice probably isn't going to yield the best results, seen?

If you're just starting out, the best thing to do is to figure out what you believe, or at least what kind of witchcraft appeals to you. Do you believe or are you open to believing in any gods? If not, are you willing to worship purely symbolically? Do you think the world/nature has some kind of spiritual presence? You can look into Wicca, but if you're agnostic, it might not be your bag. Other pagan groups might be the same, or some might speak to you.

Figure out if you want to try to get in with a group, or practice alone. Both have advantages and disadvantages.

The best advice I can really give you is to start a book of shadows immediately. It doesn't have to be fancy at first, just a notebook where you jot down things that interest you, what you want to learn, and any new knowledge you gain. Then, start researching. Consume like crazy. Books, blogs, compendiums, anything you can get your hands on.

I suggest looking up Buckland's Blue Book, Cunningham's Wicca (even if you're not interested, it's got some good foundations), and Judika Illes' Element Encyclopedia of 5000 spells. E-books of most of them can be found pretty easily.
>>
>>17539102
First thing you need to know about witchcraft is its bad mojo, dont be at it. The occult will bring you turmoil, not peace
>>
>>17540426
>witchcraft
>occult
pick one
>>
>>17540432
Im sorry i am not versed in the difference because I'm smart enough to stay the fuck away
>>
File: Dino Sex.jpg (98 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
Dino Sex.jpg
98 KB, 1024x768
>>17540435
>>
>>17539102
Go to youtube look up Tom cambell,much better than witchy daft.
>>
>>17539102
>agnostic
>witchcraft
make up your mind.
I failed the Abramelin Operation twice but learned that i already knew my purpose in life and that i don't really want the attention of my Holy Guardian Angel, or whatever we're calling those critters that are so interested in us because we are subject to time and choice.
Protip though: if you ever work out your purpose in life you might gain graet peace of mind and ordered thinking, but you have to keep it a secret. Everyone has some kind of energy or will, but hardly anybody has any direction. People without direction will instinctively wreck your plans if they sense you know what you want to do with your life.
>>
>>17540452
You do realize angels can read your mind right? Found this out the hard way when i thought about making out with one of em.
>>
>>17540463
I can read you mind too.
>>
>>17540522
Youre mind "YOU"
>>
>>17540522
Im thinking of a number between 1 and 100
>>
>>17540463
do tell. how did the angel react?
>>
>>17540586
"Im not gay"
>>
>>17540586
In my defense he had really long beautiful hair and girlish features. He would have made an excellent trap
>>
>>17540590
>>17540602
kek
>>
Dammit. He knows i just told you that. I can sense him giving me a celestial finger wagging. They are a very cloak and dagger bunch really.
>>
>>17540626
you can assure him his secret of being a non gay angel is safe with me
>>
>>17539102
Avoid Wicca. The teachings are mostly shit; though feel free to use some spells they like to use after you have established a foundation.

Decide what school if magick you wish to go down-- each are varied from others. Even rune magick is very different from sigil magick.
Look into hermeticism. Find a teacher.
>>
>>17540634
Its not that, they dont like me talking about their interactions with me. As a said they are very cloak and dagger bunch and don't like their interactions with humans being made known
>>
Alright, you wanna know what sex has to do with it?

To be a magician in Scandinavia prior to christians was to be seen as essentially homosexual. As magic requires receptivity, and sensetivity, like a woman.

It was common for male shamans to wear women's cloth, and to do women's work. As womans work is inherrantly more magical.
The greeks had stories of weaverwomen who spun fate, and indeed norse society had this as well.

Witches traditionaly spun big fucking piles of wool into tiny compressed yarn.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bKAJTKvl0nE

It may seem irrelevant, but trust me dude, I'm a witch.
>>
File: geometrical vagina.png (52 KB, 1000x666) Image search: [Google]
geometrical vagina.png
52 KB, 1000x666
>>17540738
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZEl-Y1NvBVI
another concept about the same movements, but those very movements make the sun shine and set.
Please work with your hands at least a little, so many "mages" fail to learn what wasn't taught in books, but what everyone knew since forever.
>>
>>17540752
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TCWGM_zXfRc
Here is how to survive with the previous lessons.
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.