[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
CULTS AND HUMAN SACRIFICE
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 73
Thread images: 10
Let's talk about cults.

And human sacrifice. I've Googled a lot, and it turns out there are not many stories of human sacrifice. Most of the things are just BS from Christians who believe every emo kid is a killer.

But...

> Adolfo Constanzo and Sara Aldrete were cult leaders and killers, thinking their black magic and spell casting helped the cartels to smuggle drugs successfully over the border, with the little help of human sacrifice. In 1988, they moved to Rancho Santa Elena in Mexico, a small house in the desert, which became known as The Devil’s Ranch – a temple for human sacrifice.

https://www.bizarrepedia.com/el-padrino-de-matamoros/

Are there similar stories about cults/killers/"Satanists" where there is real human sacrifice etc.
>>
>>17527559
>Christian hate
>put Satanism in quotations
OP, there are already threads that are talking about this. Fuck off, please.
>>
>>17527563

Which thread talks about human sacrifice and or cults?
>>
Google the 4 Pi Movement. I tried to research them for an ARG I'm involved in, but there's very little hard information out there.
Supposedly they were a cult in the 60s and 70s who sacrificed dogs in the mountains of California.
A number of notable serial killers either claimed or were rumored to be involved with them. David Berkowitz claimed they were involved in the murder of Arlis Perry (which has been discussed here several times).
>>
>The knowledge of good and evil
>Divide and conquer
>The Hegelian Dialectic
>Hidden in plain sight
>Passive aggression
>Killing with kindness
>Double entendre
dou·ble en·ten·dre/ˌdo͞obl änˈtändrə,ˌdəbl änˈtändrə/
noun
a word or phrase open to two interpretations, one of which is usually risqué or indecent.
>Steganography
ste·ga·no·graph·y/ˌsteɡəˈnäɡrəfi/
noun
the practice of concealing messages or information within other nonsecret text or data.

>Subproject 43: MKULTRA: Combination drug, Hypnosis, Sensory Deprivation
>Isolation, in particular, can markedly change the individual's response to suggestion in the form of verbal communication.

http://www.nationalreview.com/article/423245/alison-parker-killed-racist-comments-everyday-phrases
>The 'Racist Comments' Flanagan Killed Parker over Included the Words 'Swinging' and 'Field'

>'Swinging' and 'Field'
You are now aware that racism and cuckolding are part of the divide and conquer technique utilized in this silent war.

>Islam hate
>Slam piggy threads
>Timed door slamming

>eat your own cum threads
>scat threads
"Cakes of light is the devil."
- Norman Bates, The Waterplay

>wide-spectrum satellite imaging
>intracerebral radio stimulation
>arthropod drones
>illicit wiretapping
>subdermal neurophones
>demonic possession
>remote viewing
>Being John Malkovich

They prefer suicide and psychosis, then exploit the results.
>>
>>17527644

> Take your pills.
>>
Supposedly the O9A ("Order of the Nine Angles") is/was about human sacrifice. You can google stuff on them but I'd be careful talking to anyone who claims to be involved with them because a lot of them are law enforcement agents honeypotting for loons crazy enough to actually try human sacrifice.

The O9A is interesting because it is an initiatory system with no central body in control... A sort of autonomous cell system, at least in theory.
>>
File: ripper.jpg (14 KB, 400x151) Image search: [Google]
ripper.jpg
14 KB, 400x151
Ripper Crew or Chicago Rippers was a satanic cult and organized crime group composed of Robin Gecht (who once worked for the serial killer John Wayne Gacy)[and three associates (Edward Spreitzer with brothers Andrew and Thomas Kokoraleis). They were suspected in the disappearances of 18 women in Illinois in 1981 and 1982.

When interrogated, Thomas Kokoraleis confessed that he and the others had taken women back to Gecht's place – what Gecht called a "satanic chapel." There they had raped and tortured the women and amputated their breasts with a wire garrotte. Kokoraleis went on to say that they would eat parts of the severed breasts as kind of a sacrament and that Gecht would masturbate into the breasts before putting them in a box. Kokoraleis claimed that he once saw 15 breasts in the box

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ripper_Crew
>>
>>17527559

It's an interesting case because they themselves truly believed in black magic, sacrifice and all that shit.

RIP Mark Kilroy.

>>17527754

This is new...
>>
any modern cults that do spooky shit?
>>
File: unnamed.png (40 KB, 194x274) Image search: [Google]
unnamed.png
40 KB, 194x274
>>17527809

There is one. In Michigan. Let me show you a rare picture.
> Throwaway, but I used to know a couple people (a guy and a girl) with this pin, and what it is for. I am no longer friends with them since they were quite weird for me. First I will say that they are extremely kinky and sexually 'adventurous'. Basically if you are familiar with the cult film 'Animal Farm', then you will have an understanding what goes on in the club this pin is linked to. These clubs still exist. There is an extreme BDSM/Kink group in Michigan that one of the main members has a farm north of Grand Rapids. From what I have heard, it is like a swingers club/dungeon taken to the extreme where stuff like consensual non-consent (practically a girl signing a contract that says members can rape her on their own whim when at the club), 'breeding' gang bangs (bunch of guys screwing a girl unprotected to get her pregnant from a random dude), swinging orgies, scat/piss play and bestiality takes place; basically a kinky sex club on a farm taken to the extreme. The reason they are so secretive about it is because some of the things they do is quite illegal; not to mention the social stigma behind it. I have heard there is more than one location like this in Michigan, including one a bit south of Lansing. I have also heard that they look for new members on sites like FetLife or through word of mouth within the community, only letting people in who have shown a strong interest in the types of 'activities' found within the club. Members are sworn to secrecy (not to mention the stuff done at these clubs can be so disgusting that no sane person would mention it to outsiders anyway).

Google Michigan Sex cults and murders. It's an interesting subject, if there is anyone who has more information...
>>
>>17527861
>>17527809

Start here... http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2014018/Robert-Nowak-sex-cult-blamed-Troy-Moross-murder-castration.html I promise if you dig deeper, you find some cazy shit behind it...
>>
bamp
>>
Hi, can I leave this planet?
>>
File: marshallapplewhite.jpg (73 KB, 396x300) Image search: [Google]
marshallapplewhite.jpg
73 KB, 396x300
>>17528070
>>
File: f80.jpg (21 KB, 600x330) Image search: [Google]
f80.jpg
21 KB, 600x330
>>17528078
>>
>>17527688
So I can lose all will to live?
>http://www.naturalnews.com/034918_pharmaceutical_runoff_shrimp_suicide.html
Nice try, doc
>>
>>17528098

probably you're the autist who doesn't vaccinate kids. thank you die as a virgin.
>>
>>17528078
He has left this planet...technically.
>>
http://www.sott.net/article/244755-Latin-American-High-Weirdness-Hand-of-Death-Satanic-CIA-Cult-Network

http://www.whale.to/b/henry.html
>>
>>17527728
There's an org called the Tempel ov Blood who seem to be some kind of neo ONA group. Not sure if they're real, but they have videos of waterboarding, self mutilation and other crazy shit
>>
>>17528253

looks like they are just some kids: http://tempelovblood.tripod.com/

> tripod.
>>
>>17528248
>http://www.whale.to/b/henry.html

what is this?
>>
>>17528199
You must be the guy who has never picked up a pen. Please never pass on your shitty genes so future generations won't have to deal with grammar like that. You're one of a kind, sport. Leave it that way.
>>
>>17528557
Why don't you read it nigger
>>
>>17527559
>helped the cartels to smuggle drugs successfully over the border, with the little help of human sacrifice
So the loaded corpses with drugs?
>>
>>17529124

No, just kill them to make sure the drugs get successfully delivered. As a human sacrifice.
>>
If there are really modern cult/crime groups harming people I want to stop them. Religion is such a terrible vice.
>>
>>17530491

> islam.
>>
>>17527754
I grew up in Chicago at this time and I never heard of this group. Any other sauce on them?
>>
>>17530586

murderpedia is maybe a good place to start: http://murderpedia.org/male.G/g/gecht-robin-photos.htm gallery

and one of the members: http://murderpedia.org/male.G/g/gecht-robin.htm

And this Investigation Discovery documentary: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yCFmaqeB3es the quality is shite.. maybe you can find something better.
>>
>>17530601

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WBd5EPrQxLQ

Trailer, but they have full docs on their homepage, they shill money of course.
>>
Are torrent links allowed here?
>>
>>17530491
>implying Christians aren't the most outspoken against Satanic cults
Please pass yourself through the fires of Moloch. Better yet, camp out in the center of them.
>>
>>17531084
what has Christianity anything to do with?
>>
>>17527754
Yeah forgot about these sick fucks...what those poor woman went through...
>>
>>17531212

"Toy-Box" killer. Google it. Have fun.
>>
>>17527624
Also connected to order of circe. They sacrifice dogs on lonely beaches too.
>>
>>17531084
I think the problem is that Christians are just as hateful and deadly as some cults! Christians are terrorists in America. The same way Isis is in the Middle East. No religion know peace.
>>
>>17531671

** TIPS FEDORA **

When it comes to Christians+Cults, then fucking Jonestown Massacre & Jim Jones are #1.

Communist and a cult leader. Fucking evil cunt.
>>
File: jonestown-suicide-massacre.jpg (99 KB, 800x455) Image search: [Google]
jonestown-suicide-massacre.jpg
99 KB, 800x455
>>17531811

forgot.
>>
File: hqdefault (5).jpg (12 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault (5).jpg
12 KB, 480x360
>>17527559
The Franklin Case ( http://www.whale.to/b/franklin.html ) has a lot supposed eyewitness testimony from abuse victims of satanic sacrifices and abuse at the hands of members of the government (and even celebrities like Hunter S. Thompson) including Micheal Aquino a Lt.Col in the Army who started the Temple of Set an off shoot of Anton Lavay's Church of Satan.

>>17527754
There's a theory that the Ripper Crew and hell most serial killers are actually government sanctioned assasins. Sounds stupid but the author of this article makes a compelling case: http://www.whale.to/b/henry.html
>>
>>17531850

>There's a theory that the Ripper Crew and hell most serial killers are actually government sanctioned assasins. Sounds stupid but the author of this article makes a compelling case: http://www.whale.to/b/henry.html

Now that's a real dogshit...
>>
Aum Shinrikyo Cult

Aum Shinrikyo (オウム真理教) is an active Japanese new-age religious cult-like movement founded in 1987. Similarly to other Doomsday cults, such as The Order of The Solar Temple and Heaven’s Gate, the members of the movement believed a doomsday prophecy, which included a World War III.

What started off as a yoga and meditation class in 1984, became to the center of worldwide attention when its members executed a nerve gas called sarin attack to the Tokyo subway system in 1995, killing 13 and injuring over 1000 people.
>>
>>17533674
cont

Aum became interested in the ideas and inventions of Nikola Tesla. In January 1995, its members tried to obtain a number of books, patents, and writings of Tesla. Upon learning that after Tesla’s death the U.S. government seized most of his papers and “black penned” the material for national security reasons, Aum sent its members to the former Yugoslavia – the place birth of Tesla.

At its peak in 1990’s, the movement had 10,000 members worldwide.
At the end of 1993, Aum started secretly manufacturing the nerve gas sarin and stockpiling weapons. In 1994, the cult carried out the first chemical attack when its members released sarin in the city of Matsumoto. The attack killed 8 and injured 200 more. However, police failed to implicate the cult’s role at the time.

On March 20, 1995, the time was ready for their biggest attack ever. In five coordinated attacks, five perpetrators, each carrying .9 liters of sarin, released the nerve gas on several lines of the Tokyo subway during the rush hour, while the other five served as getaway drivers, killing 12 people, severely injuring 50 and causing temporary vision problems for nearly 1,000 others. The attacks caused a widespread panic and halted the whole nation.
>>
>>17533674
>>17533676

Nice, I remember the headlines on Times well... damn I'm old.

For some weird reason, the cult is still active in Russia.
>>
>>17531671
The people who run America are not Christian.
>>
>>17533676
>Aum became interested in the ideas and inventions of Nikola Tesla.

That's how it always starts.
>>
>>17533676

I remember reading that Aum financed and instructed his adepts to test either dirty or tactical nuclear weapons in the Australian outback about a year prior to the attack on the subway, with some speculating that the sarin gas attack on Japanese commuters was a false flag perpetrated by TPTB to discredit, demonise and destroy Aum's growing power and influence.
>>
>>17533856
I believe it. Why would he target subway commuters? I'd expect a government target.
>>
>>17533856
I doubt because they were not THAT powerful, it doesn't make sense. Japan is a huge country.

The leader was an idiot who claimed he can "fly", only on pictures of course.
>>
>>17527559
This one is actually interesting, I'v never heard of it before. They had really powerful members, not some lunatics and niggas like Jim Jones.

The Order of the Solar Temple (Ordre du Temple Solaire or OTS in French) was, and still is, a secret society established based upon the ideals of the Knights Templar. The little known esoteric sect was founded by Joseph Di Mambro (on the picture above with her daughter) and Luc Jouret. Similarly to UFO religious Millenarian group Heaven’s Gate, the followers of Joseph Di Mambro were brainwashed to believe he was a member of the 14th Century Christian Order of the Knights Templar in a previous life. That his daughter, Emanuelle, was The Cosmic Child, and they would be led a planet which orbits the star Sirius after their death.

In October 1994, the sect shocked Switzerland and gained worldwide notoriety when 23 bodies were discovered in the Swiss canton of Fribourg. Another 25 bodies were found in Valais. Only 5 days earlier, 3 people had been killed in Canada – a Swiss couple and their infant son Emmanuel Dutoit, who had been repeatedly stabbed with a wooden stake, because he was believed to be the Antichrist.

https://www.bizarrepedia.com/order-of-the-solar-temple-cult/

This sounds like a proper, powerful cult.
>>
>>17534007

Forgot the vid. It's better.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ThUBxnaMwCo
>>
>>17527644
This post is one of the more unsettling things I've seen on /x/. See a doctor, dude.
>>
>>17527644
I have some questions and after reading this thread I'm clearly not the only one.

1. What medication are you on (or not taking obviously)
2. How old are you?
3. What do you do for a living?
4. Do you enjoy masturbating into your own feces or is it something you feel compelled to do?
Also, fuck off.
>>
>>17534118
bump. I want answers.
>>
answer, faggot!!!
>>
>>17533815

Lol, why do you say that?
>>
>>17527559
Cult of Allah Al-Mumit Bang is most popular in human sacrifice topic today.
>>
>>17535293
Who is Al-Mumit?
>>
>>17535296
Al-Mumit is allah of suicide with killing other humans.
>>
>>17531195
Peadophilia
>>
>>17535304
ISLAM IS THE BIGGEST CULT.

pray for Jesus!
>>
File: cover.jpg (109 KB, 1275x1651) Image search: [Google]
cover.jpg
109 KB, 1275x1651
>>17527624

If you're talking about The Process Church of the Final Judgment, you're full of shit. They were known to walk around with German Shepherds but they didn't sacrifice them and they certainly didn't sacrifice people either. Their collected writings are available online as a pdf so claiming that there is "very little hard information" is bullshit too.

I realize this is /x/ and shouldn't hold very high expectations of accurate information but DAMN! You guys could at least TRY not to spread so much horseshit.
>>
>>17527624

Fucking hell, why is /x/ full of paranoid schizophrenics?
>>
>>17535316
CHRISTIANITY IS THE BIGGEST CULT

praise Allah!
>>
>>17527644
>http://www.nationalreview.com/article/423245/alison-parker-killed-racist-comments-everyday-phrases
>>The 'Racist Comments' Flanagan Killed Parker over Included the Words 'Swinging' and 'Field'
>>'Swinging' and 'Field'
>You are now aware that racism and cuckolding are part of the divide and conquer technique utilized in this silent war.

can you explain further?

I read the news story at your link. The way I see it, Flanagan was a cameraman at the same station where Alison Parker worked. He had filed complaints about her and her "racist comments" in 2012, fired from the news station in 2013. what he believed to be racist comments clearly are not. just as it isn't racist to sell watermelon flavored slurpees at 7/11, even the article you cited calls his claims "ridiculous". he was obviously a sick man, and was confused, and thought this woman (and many others) were racist when they weren't. after being fired from the station, he ends up killing her.

But that is just my understanding...

You said

>'Swinging' and 'Field'
>You are now aware that racism and cuckolding are part of the divide and conquer technique utilized in this silent war.

Could you elaborate? I don't understand what you mean here.
>>
>>17527644
also,

>"Cakes of light is the devil."
>- Norman Bates, The Waterplay

I've searched this quote, parts of the quote, for "norman bates" and "the waterplay" and, other than a D12 song with Lyrics that mention both "norman bates" and "cake", I was unable to come up with anything except links back to your posts on /x/,

What is "the waterplay"? when did Norman Bates say "Cakes of light is the devil"?
>>
>>17527861
I live in Michigan and I've never heard of these. Fucked up shit, m8
>>
>>17527644
Ayyy lmao
>>
>>17528349
cringey bastards ayyy lmao
>>
>>17527754
what a bunch of mooks ayyy lmao
>>
>>17528253
>>17528349

their 'tempel' is prob a tree fort. i know from experience. my dude and i used to smoke a joint and sacrifice gi joes on saturdays
Thread replies: 73
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.