[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Proof God inspired the Bible - holytext.org
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 46
File: KJVonly.png (396 KB, 728x1080) Image search: [Google]
KJVonly.png
396 KB, 728x1080
Is it possible to prove God inspired the Bible to be written? If so, which bible version is it? If God preserved the true Word and He preserved it in the King James Bible only, every other religion, or ‘holy text’ goes out the window. That includes any modern bible versions.

http://holytext.org/proof-god-inspired-the-bible/
>>
>>17519202
The bible is false, made up by some egotistical maniacs high on shrooms. The abrahamic god is false, be a spiritulalist if anything else.
>>
>>17519208
I know He is real. Spiritualist = demonic deception. I give proof the Bible was written by God. Why do you comment without reading?

He that answereth a matter before he heareth it, it is folly and shame unto him.
>>
>>17519208
This.

Modern Christianity/Jew/islam is just fan fiction of sumarian lore
>>
File: truthwillsetyoufree.jpg (551 KB, 630x1727) Image search: [Google]
truthwillsetyoufree.jpg
551 KB, 630x1727
>>17519214
The ignorance. Cringed.
>>
>>17519209
Because that dictitorial bitch dont deserve shit. Of he was real, he is an evil and shameful god. Who deserves to be chained up and raped by his creations for an eternity.
>>
>>17519216
Fuck off republicunt. Obamas not muslim, just a bitch to the conservacunt system. Something i thought youd find admirable in him.
>>
>>17519216
"Shit, you know what would be a great idea? If I leave a bunch of clues making me look like the Antichrist. Now they'll never know I'm the Antichrist"
>>
>>17519219
You will see what happens.

>>17519225
Baraq O Bamah in hebrew means lightning from heaven.

And he said unto them, I beheld Satan as lightning fall from heaven. - Luke 10:18 - Jesus Christ
>>
File: frogsalien.png (2 MB, 896x1718) Image search: [Google]
frogsalien.png
2 MB, 896x1718
>>17519228
He is an antichrist. He is not the antichrist. He is the guy Satan sends and then the real one comes.
>>
>>17519216
>Le spoopy iluminaughty

So you're using a picture tying Islam and Christianity and Jew together as ignorance?
>>
>>17519209

That's not proof, that's interpretation.

How are you okay knowing that your god is going to toss everyone who doesn't follow him into an eternal lake of fire, regardless of their actions in life.

I can't imagine being eternally happy knowing good people are burning/dead/dying forever (depending on the interpretation) just for not believing.
>>
Fuck off, Christcuck
>>
File: yeareofyourfather.jpg (554 KB, 974x805) Image search: [Google]
yeareofyourfather.jpg
554 KB, 974x805
>>17519239
Nope. I gave proof. Not interpretation. Read the article or don't comment, you look retarded.

All who burn in hell reject salvation out of their own free will. I have no problem with you burning in hell if you hear the gospel and reject it. Like you are doing now. It's your choice. Do I prefer if you get saved? Of course. But you choose to burn in hell and reject God. So that's on you, has nothing to do with me.
>>
>>17519234
Whoops, sorry. I'm ignorant.
>>
>>17519247
Don't say sorry, just research it. Hell or heaven, pick one.
>>
>>17519202
Recently I have been wanting to find god but not entirely sure about it, I was in a place where a girl was something which i can only describe as possessed, I'm not a spiritual person but honestly the only way I could explain what it felt like around her was being spiritually under attack, I was only there for 10 minutes and had a deep seated instinctual feeling I needed to leave, This event has woken me up spiritually I'd say, Being in the presence of evil has made me want to seek the light, I'm not sure where to start though, any advice?
>>
File: manappointedmortalsorrow.png (40 KB, 672x856) Image search: [Google]
manappointedmortalsorrow.png
40 KB, 672x856
>>17519265
That's how I came to Christ too. I was literally being abducted by what I thought were aliens. They looked like aliens, etc. Then I cried out Jesus help me, just in my mind, and they disappeared instantly. That's when I knew Jesus Christ is God and I saw pure white and then I saw Jesus with His arms stretched out, being even whiter than the background, this only lasted for 0.001 seconds, it was extremely powerful.

I recommend you read my website holytext.org, there is nothing more important than salvation. A lot of people will tell you that you have to repent of your sins (stop sinning) and follow Jesus etc to get salvation, but it's wrong. Salvation is a free gift from God, anyone can take it without giving anything back, that's what a gift is.

http://holytext.org/gospel/

How to go to heaven the Bible way.
>>
>>17519244

Except salvation is predetermined. It's only a choice if you are an "elect of God".

I went to a Christian youth group when I was a teen. I believed my ass off. Was becoming a missionary. I never felt a damn thing though. I tried to give myself to the Lord time and time again, but nothing was ever different. I didn't feel different. My conscience wasn't stronger. I didn't feel moved or compelled. After awhile I got tired of doing things with the missionary. I had no spiritual motivation, no holy spirit.

Explain that, buddy.
>>
>>17519276
But why would he think it acceptable for you to continue sinning when knowing what he has said is right?
>>
>>17519281
No, that is calvanism.
Those who believe on Christ are called the elect because God knows everything. He gave salvation to ALL of mankind. But not all of them will get saved.

That's like making 20 cookies and going to work, and God tells me only 10 people will take the cookies and their names. I know they are the elect. Does that mean I didn't make cookies for the other 10?

Calvanism is false.
>>
Is it not possible that no bible is 100% correct. I believe every word of the bible, but I think since after Jesus and disciples were killed, priesthood left the earth, so the bible was translated without the priesthood so it's not 100% accurate translation, but close enough to fulfill our needs at this time
>>
>>17519286
If we could stop sinning then Jesus died in vain.
He died and gave us salvation because we CANT stop sinning. I never said go ahead and sin, I try not to, but my flesh sins.

Now when I am born again, my spirit does NOT sin, for it is born of God. But my flesh, it is not regenerated and thus I will continue to sin, daily.

Anyone who claims they do not sin are liars.
>>
>>17519281
My brother would say that was Church-iantity people getting together but not actually have a relationship with god, pretending to follow him.
>>
File: giantnephilim.png (462 KB, 815x2136) Image search: [Google]
giantnephilim.png
462 KB, 815x2136
>>17519291
So you believe Jesus is God, He created all things, He knows the future etc, but He can't keep His Holy Word safe? What..?
>>
>>17519287

Explain how I could be spreading the Word, but not feeling a single bit of joy from it?
>>
>>17519292
But wouldn't that reinforce a certain way of looking at sins as if they aren't of as much impotence, the flesh is weak but your will and faith needs to over come, sure, we all crack, But the intention behind it doesnt make the sin just as bad.
>>
>>17519305
Because you weren't spreading the word / you were not saved.

Salvation is by faith alone.
Salvation is free.
You do not have to repent of your sins.
You do not have to have works.
You do not have to follow Jesus.
No conditions are required for you to get saved, simply TRUST that you are saved.

Did you read the right Bible? KJV only? Spreading the word brings joy, but usually it brings pain. People get me banned, they curse me, etc. I'm used to it now, but the Bible is clear.

Spreading the Word of God in satans world will not be a fun experience.

>>17519306
I don't care about peoples sins. I care about them getting saved. It is ultimately your job to listen to the holy spirit and do better when it comes to sin, or not.

My job is not to teach you how to sin less, my job is to teach you how to get saved.
>>
>>17519208
First response was a shill...good Lord
>>
>>17519298
I believe that yes, but don't you think if Sarah wanted to decrepit religion, he would try and makes as many different versions of the holy writ as possible. Also Jesus isn't "God" he is A god... So to speak, he is godlike and perfect... But that's just my opinion
>>
>>17519338
Well your opinion is wrong.
>>
satan not Sarah
>>
wrong... Based on?
>>
File: itisafearfulthing.jpg (503 KB, 656x1932) Image search: [Google]
itisafearfulthing.jpg
503 KB, 656x1932
>>17519343
Satan made as many versions as possible. That's why there are so many bible versions out there. But you are wrong, Jesus is God. There are not many God's. Only one.
>>
File: avLBY3b_700b.jpg (131 KB, 700x1152) Image search: [Google]
avLBY3b_700b.jpg
131 KB, 700x1152
>>17519347
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kFtI_mVOXbQ
>>
>>17519229
>>17519234
God is a dictitorial bitch, and should be crucified and beaten and raped till the end of time. Aliens are more beautiful then the disgusting forms that god gave us. If you were here right now, id bust your skull in for insulting our alien overlords. A god who rules by fear will be subjegated by his own creations.
>>
Prophecys all correct
>>
File: image.jpg (7 KB, 152x240) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
7 KB, 152x240
>>17519287
Then god is evil for making people suffer, just because they dont follow his unruely demands. Hail satan beotch.
>>
Explains Lucifers plan and how to defeat it

Lucifer has tried to destoy it but still here in 2016
>>
>>17519414
Lucifer makes people suffer fagatron 2000
>>
File: anBWq6b_700b.jpg (125 KB, 700x1459) Image search: [Google]
anBWq6b_700b.jpg
125 KB, 700x1459
>>17519420
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sGew7WXwELk

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hqysfg0mnDE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=200jeQammIs
>>
>>17519423
Ill fuck you in tfe ass and you will like it, christtard bitch.
>>
>>17519202
>proof
>religion
pick one
>>
>>17519314

Actually, I think it was all the, "vote for Jesus or suffer for eternity", stuff. All that fear mongering isn't good for a pubescent mind. I had it in my mind the "the Word" was love and eternal life... That got destroyed over several years of trying to share it.

I thought it was just the church I started out at, but no. For some reason the biggest seller was believe or die.
>>
>>17519423
Satan frees people from gods close minded dictatorship. Fuck off christfag bitch.
>>
>>17519430

FFS... It's just bad food and beer. It's not evil. The biggest effect it has on you is burning explosive shits and a headache.
>>
File: ajndRKg_700b.jpg (78 KB, 700x842) Image search: [Google]
ajndRKg_700b.jpg
78 KB, 700x842
>>17519447
The fear of the LORD is the beginning of wisdom: and the knowledge of the holy is understanding. - Proverbs 9.10

1. God created mankind with free will.

2. Mankind is given a choice. Become immortal and live forever or eat from the other tree and die.

3. They get seduces by the serpent and sin.

4. God kills a lamb in their stead so they don't die instantly in the flesh, but they do die spiritually right then and there.

5. God puts in a plan to redeem His fallen creation because He loves them.

6. He preaches believe on me so I can forgive your sins, I gave you free will that is why I can't force it upon you.

Here you are today, 2000 years later. Hurr durr Jesus or death, fear mongering, durr I can't serve a God that tells me there are consequences to my sin hurr durr.

Use your brain or burn in hell, this is your chance. Don't be stupid.
>>17519454
Beer has huge amounts of estrogen in it.

Besides, I speak not of the beer, but who owns it and it's branding and how they became so rich. You think it's random which company goes up and which goes down? Even if they do the exact same things? :^)
>>
>>17519314
I hope your god bitch retarded kind is slaughterd, christian vermin.
>>
>>17519462
You can hope all you want. God cannot be killed. But you however... O death, where is thy sting? I don't fear dying, cut my head off, torture me, do whatever. My reward will be great, but if someone did that to you, you'd scream in terror, giving up your own mother to survive.
>>
>>17519460
Aliens will save humanity, not your bitch god who makes people suffer for not following him into his anstenant torture that he calls "salvation". Hang yourself you christian bitch.
>>
>>17519462
Yawn
>>
>>17519202
King James Bible is the best and only bible (with a concordance) you need
>>
File: aq57pQP_460s.jpg (232 KB, 460x1296) Image search: [Google]
aq57pQP_460s.jpg
232 KB, 460x1296
>>17519469
'aliens' are demons first of all.
Second of all, I was being abducted by them and I simply said Jesus help me, in my mind and they ran away like little bitches. So that's your saviours? A bunch of demons that wear flesh suits to deceive you? :^)
>>
>>17519460

An infinite consequence to a single harmless decision. Does that seem resonable to you?
>>
File: aApN5V9_700b.jpg (88 KB, 570x840) Image search: [Google]
aApN5V9_700b.jpg
88 KB, 570x840
>>17519478
Yes.

Why is hell eternal torment?
http://holytext.org/hell-is-eternal-torment/

God is infinite, so is His laws and nature, man is not and man sinned against an infinite God. Hell is eternal torment and punishment and because man could never pay off the infinite debt, God had to do it. And because God did not deserve this punishment and the death, because He is without sin and those without sin do not deserve death and punishment. God dragged death and sin and all the works of Satan down with Him in hell and let it burn there for three days and then rose again in victory. He proved His love for us, He calls us His friends, His children, we should call Him Father, the eternal God, creator of all things, loves you. He wants you to be with Him in heaven, He does not want you to burn in hell, but you have a choice because you were made with free will. This gift can only be given you if you want it. Greater love hath no man than this, that a man lay down his life for his friends. – John 15:13
>>
>>17519468

I'm not the person you replied to, but that's not necessarily true. You're getting a bit nasty, friend. Take a breath and try again.
>>
>>17519468
No, im more of a man then you. Im not a coward to a dictitorial god, out of fear of hell. God can be killed, do you really thinkged give a hint of his own mortalilty and defeat in what is essentially his version of mein khamph. I refuse to live a pelasureless and meaningless life, to serve that bastard wench god. Who only makes boring disgusting creatures, while satan makes beautiful monsters and lizards. Ill love watching your god suffer and die, bitch.
>>17519460
Then he is evil for making us suffer for his ammusment. Ive said it once, and ill say it again. The sooner we genocide the christians and muslims, the sooner well evolve as a species.
>>
File: aQ8gKqr_460s.jpg (139 KB, 460x1077) Image search: [Google]
aQ8gKqr_460s.jpg
139 KB, 460x1077
>>17519484
Kek.
Don't worry, you will kill almost all Christians and it will happen soon. But then the wrath of God comes.
>>
>>17519474
Your the cowardly bitch, because i beaten your little ass in the name of satan youd be sucking my cock. Aliens trump all abrahamic filth religions, so HAIL SATAN MOTHER FUCKER!!!!!!!!!
>>
>>17519482

What sin was so great it deserves the eternal conflagration of the entire human race?
>>
>>17519489
Then we will kill god, and use the domions of heaven as rape fodder. Eat shit christian bitch.
>>
>>17519491
Any sin. Read the article, or you will forever be ignorant as to why it is as it is.
>>
>>17519478
As long as your alive you make millions of choices that you and l will be judged on

Its not one choice every day you reject the Father or seek him>>17519433
>>
>>17519493
This is as close to heaven you will be.
This is as close to hell I will be.
Maranatha.
>>
>>17519482
>>17519491
God is evil, anon. He wants to subjegate humanity because they, by their nature, dont want to be subjegated and controlled by a selfish and carnelly denying dick of a god. Satan is our true savior.
>>
According to OP image, I should sin as much as I can and then just ask for forgiveness when I'm on my death bed.
>>
>>17519460
Much wisdom in this post
>>
>>17519499
No, you don't even need to ask for forgiveness on your deathbed. Simply trust that Jesus paid for all your sins, was buried and rose again 3 days later and you are now forever saved.

Now if you think that God wont punish you here on life and even kill you before your time, you're very wrong. Sin always has consequences, you just can't go to hell once you're saved.
>>
>>17519495
Your god is evil and selfish. Why your his submissive bitch is beyond me.
>>
>>17519321
Stfu it was just someone who knows OP is fucking retarded, believe in the book written by his Homeboys if that, Jesus was simply a magician
>>
>>17519505
I refuse to be gods bitch, as he treats humanity like an ungratful child abuses his toys. Your traitors to mortals across the cosmos, and your fucking disgust me for it, god loving filth.
>>
>>17519511
Demonic magicians: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TjvPMlkig0s

>>17519512
Then that is your choice.

>>17519503
Amen brother.
>>
>>17519423
Lucifer is Jesus.
>>
>>17519494

I've read it. Also, I've received and helped others receive the holy spirit. I've never stopped believing. However, these beliefs trouble me, and there are no clear answers. I can't help but feel there is a great deal of injustice here.
>>
>>17519523
What beliefs trouble you?

>>17519522
You must be using the NIV. Which says morning star for both Jesus and lucifer, when in fact lucifer is the son of the morning and Jesus is the morning star. NIV is the non inspired version.

Read the King James Bible only.
>>
>>17519490
Double yawn

Your listening to your Slayer albums too much millenial?
>>
>>17519474
You are wrong.. That's not what they are, and I simply think you are disillusioned by your schizophrenia. You do realize you live in Satan's realm already correct? He runs the Earth, deal with it.
>>
>>17519530
Fuck off christian bitch. Have fun being gods eternal ass slave while i have orgys with demons in hell, bitch.
>>
>>17519534
Of course I know this is Satans realm. So anyone who complains about sin, death, famine, torture, murder, adultery, sickness, etc etc etc. You're in Satans world. Enjoy it.
>>
>>17519491
I honestly dont know but one Sin seems to be a terrible affront to the universe imagine all of one persons in a lifetime
>>
>>17519539
For whosoever shall keep the whole law, and yet offend in one point, he is guilty of all. - James 2:10

Sin once, the smallest sin. You have broken all. Perfection is required. I have already explained why hell is eternal torment.
>>
>>17519489
Lol I love how your pictures literally make no sense, you are grasping so hard at something that just isn't there that you are trying to make propaganda pics thinking you are "tying all the loose ends up" when really you just look silly..
>>
>>17519525

>>what beliefs trouble you

The one I've been talking about the whole thread. I can't feel good about people burning for eternity. No matter what the reasons. It eats me up inside.
>>
>>17519511
Hello shillo

Hows Lucifers illusion today?

Still holding up? Good!
>>
>>17519548
"Oh my gawd, a different opinion then mine..he's obviously a shill.." how are you shill?? Why are you shilling up my board?
>>
>>17519547
That is the reality of existence. Sin has to be punished and since mankind is not infinite, they will suffer for infinity because they sinned against an infinite God.

>>17519545
My pictures wont make sense to someone who is ignorant. This has taken a lot of research and it sure makes a lot of sense to people in the know. Want it to make sense? Read the Bible.
>>
>>17519542
See? This type of shit is why we nailed that son of bitch jesus to a cross.
>>
>>17519548
>>17519552

Shilly shilly shilly shilly shilly shilly shilly shilly SHILL-MAAAAN
>>
>>17519412
chill out
>>
>>17519555
The bible is false. What part if "it was made by retards" do you not understand?
>>
>>17519555

You can't tell me to suck it up butter cup. Where as I've not refused salvation, I do hope it's different. If not I'll be there in heaven with a sign that reads "SNUFF OUT THE LAKE OF FIRE"
>>
>>17519576
You won't be thinking the same way you do in the flesh. When you are in Heaven, it will be very different and sin will look very different and the people who rejected God will look very different. All who are in hell right now, know why they are there and that they deserve it.
>>
>>17519552
Howdy shill number two

When you litetally trip over yourself to be the first to discredit the Bible in a Bible truth thread than yes...yes you are a huge shill
>>
>>17519585
Gods deerve a fat cock forced down his throat. How do you condone eternal torture and guilt to people, just when they dont follow your shit rules? How the fuck do you condone that?
>>
>>17519585

If you can be a good person outside of accepting Jesus and still go to hell, you don't deserve it, you're going because "I said so"
>>
>>17519591
There is no proof that the bibble is truth. A religion based on blind ifnorance is only for retards and mad men. Your a but children to the larger world.
>>
>>17519599
there is none good but one, that is, God.

You seem extremely new. You do know there is nobody that is good right?
>>
>>17519612
How can he be new, or just new to your latnet retardation. God is the eptione of selfishness and evil, he is the opposite of good.
>>
>>17519600
Learn spelling Shillo
>>
>>17519591
So you don't see the others who are all claiming your book is fucking retarded, fuck off disinfo shill trying to get the sheep to follow your book of lies
>>
>>17519622
Again sober up or learn to spell
>>
>>17519555
They make sense to sheep, who follow disinfo shills thinking that they are "saved" bitch the book itself tells you that you don't need the book or anything to be saved, as long as you believe.. your move retard
>>
>>17519625
Why the anger?

The Bible is true and the demons in and around you ooze supernatural hatred towards the Father of Lights
>>
>>17519635
It is written, Man shall not live by bread alone, but by every word that proceedeth out of the mouth of God. - Matt 4:4
>>
>>17519612

I was staying with you up till now. You just lost all credibility. God made us inherently good. That's not new, that's a very old and basic belief, of any religion... EVER.
>>
>>17519652

And Jesus said unto him, Why callest thou me good? there is none good but one, that is, God. - Mark 10:18

The heart is deceitful above all things, and desperately wicked: who can know it? - Jermemiah 17:9

You are not with me and neither are you with God if you disagree.
>>
>>17519652
For all have sinned and come short of the glory of God. Notice ALL there.

Behold, I was shapen in iniquity; and in sin did my mother conceive me. - Pslam 51:5

Want more?
>>
>>17519202
..oh it's that crazy person again

Hello there Mr crazy person
>>
>>17519641
It's true because it was written by some random people, and then altered by 100s more? Yeah, okay goodluck with that.
>>
File: dragcc.jpg (726 KB, 1600x1021) Image search: [Google]
dragcc.jpg
726 KB, 1600x1021
>>17519663
Wakie wakie.
>>
>>17519202
Yes, the answers to god's existence can be found on... Holytext.org.
This reeks of confirmation bias, as most religious dogma does.
That and the inductive reasoning that starts with a conclusion and seeks evidence to support it.
>>
>>17519663
Poor thing has his legion of schizophrenic tards shouting shill to the skies as they crusade the lands spreading schizophrenia,and intolerance to all!
>>
>>17519558
/thread
>>
>>17519668
awww I've missed you so long and you give me that as a response?
>>
>>17519656

Wow. Jesus isn't rebuking goodness, he is forcing the man to examine his state of being. That there is more to goodness than just 10 commandments.
>>
You are the most retarded, paranoid, idiotic waste of jizz that ever walked on this planet. Your arguments are weak, and all your pictures look like nothing more than shitposts. Do everybody a favour, and kill yourself.
>>
>>17519668
That picture is once again something a crazy person would come up with.. it's not anything dealing with the devil you make me sad... Do you take your meds?
>>
>>17519558
Lol.
>>
>>17519676
The guy was calling Jesus good master, but did not believe Jesus was God. So Jesus said why do you call me good when there is only one good and that's God.

He was basically telling the guy that He is God.

You don't know the Bible I suggest you read it and learn from it. There is no goodness beyond what God says.
>>
>>17519678
This, honestly OP you have no idea how you look, everyone is laughing/cringing at you.
>>
>>17519216
I'm surprised you didn't outline a red triangle.
>666
>6+6+6=18
>there are 12 months in a year
>18+12=30
>obama (or should I say SATAN) had two terms which is 96 months
>96-30= 66
>666 illumnati cuntfirmed
>>
This shit is hilarious.
OP, you have more pics?
>>
>>17519686
Yes there is.. ice cream is pretty fucking good n Jesus never told me about ice cream therefore you are wrong.
>>
>>17519679
Cognitive dissonance.

>>17519689
666 + 666 + 666 + 6 + 6 + 6 = 2016

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8LYpUMJzSQo
>>
>>17519686

No he wasn't. Jesus never once hints that he is God in those passages. The following passages are the man explaining how he follows the commandments, but Jesus tells him to give up his wealth to the poor. Because that too is good.
>>
File: a6L8YP8_700b.jpg (37 KB, 700x393) Image search: [Google]
a6L8YP8_700b.jpg
37 KB, 700x393
>>17519693
>>17519699
Sure.
>>
File: image.jpg (46 KB, 640x580) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
46 KB, 640x580
Ted Cruz is the zodiac joker
>>
>>17519702

Don't quit on us now, man.
>>
>>17519688
Im not so dont say everyone dolt
>>
File: image.jpg (236 KB, 640x1136) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
236 KB, 640x1136
>>
>>17519702

Sit down, Son. We need to talk about that 9gag watermark.
>>
File: image.jpg (145 KB, 640x1136) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
145 KB, 640x1136
Wake up america
>>
File: Star of Remphan.jpg (20 KB, 494x265) Image search: [Google]
Star of Remphan.jpg
20 KB, 494x265
>>17519704
I gave you the message of salvation and all you need to know for a fact, that God of the Bible, Jesus Christ is real, true and offers salvation. There is nothing else to do here.

Whoso loveth instruction loveth knowledge: but he that hateth reproof is brutish. - Proverbs 12:1

There is no hope for people that don't want the truth.
>>
File: baba_want_banana.gif (1 MB, 319x310) Image search: [Google]
baba_want_banana.gif
1 MB, 319x310
Daily reminder that if Christianity was false, both the Jews and the Romans would have been the first to debunk it
>>
>>17519707

Oh looks, it's this guy again.
>>
Hahaha christ has risen eat it whore
>>
>>17519678
Ooooh the kill yourself scuzz wad

Go fuck a dead opossum
>>
File: image.jpg (49 KB, 405x692) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
49 KB, 405x692
You might think this is merely a can of worms. But in reality, this is satan hiding in plain sight.
>>
fucking eat it no leftovers bitch>>17519724
>>
>>17519698
Oh honey you need to take some rest you know especially with those bags under your eyes and a nice shave
You seem tired
>>
>>17519718

Same to you, friend.
>>
>>17519707
That looks really cool.
>>
File: image.jpg (37 KB, 672x357) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
37 KB, 672x357
>>
File: fleefromhermypeople.jpg (989 KB, 870x1564) Image search: [Google]
fleefromhermypeople.jpg
989 KB, 870x1564
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G5O9kPRBAcU
>>
>>17519726
I'm just saying, man. This guy is beyond redemption. He should only kill himself at this point.
>>
Oh god ur retarded do got any hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahha
>>
File: 1401154083952.jpg (1 MB, 1680x1050) Image search: [Google]
1401154083952.jpg
1 MB, 1680x1050
>>17519741
Everything is taken from what came before and nothing is new. Once you realize this, you will be free. Then you can tap into the powers that lie in the hidden knowledge out there. Trust me, it's quite a big river of it and not what you think at all. You only think you know. Study languages and you'll see it for yourself.
>>
>>17519460
2000 years later huh? Wasn't Jesus supposed to have been born in like 35 bc? The whole created in 7 days thing is flawed because we have no concept of how long it actually took, it certainly didnt happen in a week. However in the 6000 or so years the bible says the earth has existed, what do you make of our fossil records and things like diamonds? Did "God" just put them there to fuck with us, or did dinosaurs walk the earth back then and just somehow age super rapidly after they were buried?

The earth is billions of years old, humanity has evolved through many different species over the millennia and religion is a crock of shit used to scare people into following corrupt kiddy fiddlers.
>>
File: Christian_cross.png (909 B, 500x698) Image search: [Google]
Christian_cross.png
909 B, 500x698
>>17519778
It's been 2000 years since God died on the cross.
It's been around 6000 years since He created it all.
Diamonds do not take millions of years to form under the earth. Humans make them in 48 hours with less pressure and heat than there is under the earth.

Evolution has never been observed and never will. You and nobody on earth can give 1 single example of 1 kind of animal transforming into another.

Your ignorance will send you to eternal torment because ultimately you hate God and His rules. Now I am done with all of you, you've been given truth, accept or reject it. Come judgement day none of you have an excuse and I will be there, I will personally ask God to see your faces when He shows you all I have shown you on this earth.

Maranatha.
>>
> Jesus is 5 letters
> God is 3 letters
> 5+3=8
> 8÷2=4
> 4+2=6
> God, Jesus and the Holy Spirit are part of the TRINITY
> TRINITY=TRI
> TRI=3
> 3 times 6
> 666

Jesus is Satan confirmed.
>>
>>17519778
Fat ass nigger
>>
>>17519790

Evolution is observed in microbiology when bacteria adapt to become resistant to antibacterial agents and viruses mutate to allow broader infection.
>>
>>17519516

Now spell Disney and Mickey without the characteristic flourish of an anti semitic douchenozzle and see what you get. or better yet, spell them out in latin and see what happens.
>>
>>17519542

If perfection is required then noone is going anywhere but hell. Nobody is perfect, and any being you deem is perfect, is only viewed so by imperfect beings, so the legitimacy of such perfection falls into question.
>>
>>17519790
I hate god because of his rules and falicies, and because he is a tromenting bastard who only claims to "love" us. If we dont follow his unruely demands, he sends us into eternal punishment. I spit in the face of such a god. Eat shit christian bitch.
>>
>>17519818
Jesus is perfect.
He is God.
When you believe on Jesus you are born again, spiritually by the seed of God. Which can only be perfect.

I am perfect, spiritually. So are all who are born again for nothing of God can be imperfect.

Nobody is perfect in this human flesh form. No flesh will inherit the kingdom of God. But your spirit will, again, if you are born again.

This is why when people say stop sinning to go to heaven, it's false. Because it's not perfection. Only perfection goes to Heaven.
>>
>>17519825
And you spit in the face of spelling
>>
>>17519790
Hey, bitch, do you see this little nigga? This is Old Tjikko. It is a 9,500 years old tree. Now come back to reality.
>>
>>17519790
umm but god is not real..
Science and facts however is
>>
>>17519833
>>17519825
>>17519835
You guys all were given immortality and you reject it. That's on you.
>>
>>17519825
God thinks your a qt tho that needs to be played with
>>
>>17519828
And God saw every thing that he had made, and, behold, it was very good. And the evening and the morning were the sixth day. - Gen 1:31

I think humanity was something he made... So you know, inherently good.
>>
>>17519745
Kek naw none of us is hopeless
>>
Suck yourself
>>
>>17519836
Bitch you got proven wrong by a tree shut the fuck up.
>>
>>17519839
It was good before sin you dumb shit. Nobody is good now, FOR ALL HAVE SINNED you fuck face ugly cunt read what the guy said.

>>17519849
Has faith in scientists and their dating methods. Kek.
>>
nah nigga i like anal
>>
>>17519739
Wtf is this?
It creeps me the fuck out!
>>
>>17519833
Old Tijkko isn't doing so well. All alone.>>17519835
>>
>>17519836
but I don't want to be immortal or eternal
it sounds like a long torture and you're starting to scare me
>>
>>17519862
?
>>
>>17519862

The second link was an accident. Disregard.
>>
>>17519790

I love how you completely missed the mention of the fossil record first of all.

Second humans arent all genetically the same, people living in Africa who can trace their lineage back to others who have lived there as well. They have genetic traits, such as the darker skin tone, they gained through evolution from their ancestors to better survive the environment they lived in.

Similar to how Irish people are stereotyped as mostly ginger haired and fair skinned. The global location of Ireland is in a much colder area with much less harsh sunlight that people living there would need protection from.
>>
>>17519855
> Has faith in book written by goatfuckers

Kek
>>
Anyway, time to go back to reality. But I'm going to leave you with something to think about.

God, Jesus, Creation... Whatever you name it... IS good. However, whenever one of you born again Christians open your mouths, you spew fear and hate. You make God sound more evil than Satan just so you can have your salvation. What's worse, is you appear to be entirely okay with it. You all need to look inside. It troubles me profoundly.
>>
>>17519202
>King James Bible
This was an arbitrary edition from the true Bible (Vulgata transcripted to Latin from Greek) so an adultery king of England (George the 8th) could "marry" again
>>
>>17519846
That is what your Moms for
>>
>>17519912
Was not disinfo agent just stop
>>
>>17519837
I will shit into his mouth, and gut him while i force a dildo into his anus. Fuk off, god loving bitch.
>>
>>17519482
>http://holytext.org/hell-is-eternal-torment/

You are just a racist
>>
>>17519927
Wish I was 13 again
>>
>>17519216
I prefer ignorance to propaganda. Not knowing is almost always preferable to being manipulated into believing falsities as not only fact but law.
>>
>>17519522
proof
>>
File: edgy.jpg (69 KB, 680x510) Image search: [Google]
edgy.jpg
69 KB, 680x510
>>17519927
>>
File: 52479013_p0_master1200.jpg (644 KB, 733x800) Image search: [Google]
52479013_p0_master1200.jpg
644 KB, 733x800
>>17520032
I was one of the nice 13 year olds.
>>
>>17519202

>We know that the first five books of the Bible were written by Moses

Lel, no they weren't
>>
>>17519484
Kek. Not sure if a troll or just a complete retard. I'm not a religious person, but if you believe in Satan as a biblical character, you already know that the Old One and all his angels and followers will burn in the Lake of Fire for eternity. Do you read Harry Potter and hope for Voldemort to win even though you already know how the series ends? Get a life edgelord.
>>
>>17520420
No need to ridicule...

Its our best guess and maybe Job
>>
>>17519202
OP have you ever been checked for any mental diseases?
>>
>>17520468
Fuck off, retard conservacunt. Satan will beat and estroy jesus amd god. Have fun being gods bitch before hand, you fucking christcuck bitch.
>>
>>17520672
Hahahaha, I love my life, I'm happy, You dont seem too happy there mate what seems to be the problem there my little occult friend? ;)
>>
>>17519306
Christianity is heavily based on the present. The state of your heart at the time of your death is what is important. If your intentions are pure and you are truly internally sorry for your transgressions, your soul is saved.That is what Christianity is trying to teach you, that no matter how corrupt you are, all you must do is change your intentions, and if you do it long enough actions (works) will follow.
>>
>>17520686

I don't think that feller is in any sort of organized social function.
>>
>>17519576
hubris

Thankfully God forgives simple ignorance so long as it is free from malice.
>>
>>17519790
Whoah whoah whoah, buddy believe what you want in terms of your imaginary friends, but there is a plethora of hard scientific evidence that shows the universe is much older than 6000 years, peer reviewed, repeatable conclusive evidence. That's a metric fuckton more credible than anything thatwas written down by fallible men and proclaimed to be the word of God hundreds of years ago.
>>
>>17519668
Does not change the fact that the Catholic Church is the Church of God. It is the temple the must be torn down to be rebuilt. Papal infallibility is more a decree of how God looks at the sheep vs. the shepherd if you see what I'm saying. The dogma of the Catholic Church has not been corrupted (although it may soon and has slightly been recently).
>>
>>17519202
It's going to be pretty funny when you get cast into the flames for your hubris and arrogance.
>>
>>17520944
Go away. No one likes you acting like this.
>>
File: image.jpg (53 KB, 445x459) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
53 KB, 445x459
>>17520686
>>17520855
I hate my lonely exsistance, and hate shit bitch retards praising such an undeserving bastard god. You all should be hung, just like your bitch god will be after satan is done with him.
>>
>>17521076
You hate the only one who died for you. God, the King of all Kings jumped in to save you, drowning in your own sins, the shit and filth, the pedophiles, the rapists, the serial killers, murderers, junkies, drug dealers, gays, etc because of who He is, we as humans have no redeeming qualities at all and yet, He saved us. He gives us a choice and you decide to go with the one that made all of this? That tricked our parents into death and misery and lonliness? Your mind is warped.
>>
>>17520944
I will never go to hell. It is an impossibility.
>>
>>17520890
The catholic church will be burned to the ground. It is not the church of God and never was. The church of God is not a religion. It is comprised of human beings having the holy spirit. The catholic church can't differentiate between Satan and God.
>>
>>17521251
This type of pride will surely damn you, anon.
>>
>>17521240
I hate a bastard god who damns us, who has the power to let us live our exsistsance, but punishs us for crimes only he deems are wrong(exanple: being gay ISNT wrong by any means, but your evil bitch god seems to think so, and damns people to eternal punishment and torment for something that ISNT A CRIME!!!!). Why humanity willingly submits to this authoritarian bastard is beyond me, we all shouldve been on the side of satan by now, overpowering god and beaten and raping him till the end of time. Your are the one whos mind is warped, not mine, im the sane one here.
>>
>>17521388
It's not pride, it's fact. I am saved, thus I am never going to hell. It's all over in the Bible, what are you talking about?

>>17521411
Your standard of good is a flawed concept. You can't go to a human and ask them what is good. You go to God alone. So you sit there being edgy with your little emo nonsense and end up burning in hell or you be a real man and stop your whining and actually learn to listen to God and get saved.

Are you 14? Were you molested as a child? Your anger at the world is the same anger Satan has for God. Buuhuu.

"Why am I so lonely, why is life so shit, why is nothing good happening, why is there so much death and famine" Yet you mock and hate the one who can help you. You're the definition of stupid.
>>
I spit on christ/jehovah.. the only true god is echs.
>>
>>17521426
I piss in the face of that bastard. I refuse to give him power, and humiliate myself in the process, and only find redemption by being his bitch. I hate god, and everything he stands for. And i especially hate bastards like you, who betrey their common man for this disgusting unworthy diety, and should be burned and crucified and raped till the end of time! Logic and reason determine whats good, not some egotistical sex hating selfish narcissistic bitch of a god.
>>
>>17521438
Do you know the amount of pure terror you will have when you stand before God? Come judgement day you will find out for yourself.

>>17521443
Haha. You don't give God power. It is by His mercy alone you're even allowed to breathe right now kid. I know you hate God, that's why at some point soon, He will reject you and you will become a reprobate, if you aren't already. Do you know what happens to a reprobate? They will never have a chance to get saved, not because salvation isn't offered them, it is. But because God gives you over to your bullshit and you will never believe the gospel by your own free will.

You thought you give Him power.. haha. Laughable. You can't even wipe your ass clean properly.

May you burn in hell for all eternity if you continue to reject Him.
>>
God and his christ child are rapists that love torture and killing. down with the putrid holy trinity and all the pain and suffering it inflicts. The holy ghost smells of elderberries.
>>
>>17521457
Never go full retard. I know you hate God and me and all that we stand for, but have some self-respect you look retarded.
>>
>>17521461
Your the one being retarded, literally beliving that god has domain over everything, and is unquestionably right, all because of an over 1000yr old book you fucking retard christian mong.
>>
Prince of the most high has been possessed by a demon. We have chanted the ancient tome to make it be so. No god can save you now. prince, worship your new god now as you writhe in eternal torment. Feel it and accept it. Your fate is sealed.
>>
>>17521467
Holy holy holy is the LORD of Hosts.

>>17521474
Nice roleplaying. I can't be possessed by demons though. Impossible.
>>
lucifer loves you prince. he would love to fuck you in the ass.
>>
>>17521499
I know the faggot would love that. He's a crossdresser, did you know that? Did you know that muhammad too wore aishas clothing? All the followers of lucifer are crossdressers and faggots.
>>
op you have committed the unpardonable sin. How can you say you can't go to hell when its no longer your choice.
>>
>>17521480
I piss and shit on the lord of hosts. Eat flames while i purge the world of your kind, christian bitch.
>>
>>17521514
Lol, what?

>>17521519
You really sound like a goth girl from the 80's interested in the occult wanting to get back at the world for being so mean to her.

Misery longs for only one thing, company.
>>
>>17519229
So basically, God is an egotistical cunt who can't give solid evidence to his people of his existence, but instead brings wrath and vengeance upon those who question it? Isn't that hypocritical considering one of the 7 deadly sins is wrath and Jesus preached of all people being humble? Why does he send a large majority of his creation, that he apparently loves, to burn for all of eternity run by the angel he banished, nearly giving that angel the same power he has? If this is the actual God if there is one, he's incredibly selfish and created intelligent life on earth for the sole purpose of jerking his ego. I don't know how, in 2016, all of this adds up to so many people.
>>
>>17521512
Homophobic filth shouldnbe burned in ovens. I hope you get raped in the ass until you turn gay, and then realize the stigma and shame you brought to others, christian bitch.
>>
>>17521543
I stopped reading at "can't bring solid evidence".
Go to the first post of this page, see what it says.

In fact just look at the minimal facts argument if you're too stupid and lazy or both to read the article.

>>17521546
You must be a faggot. I am not homophobic, gay people do not scare me. They gross me out. They can still be saved though, homosexuality is a sin and God has paid for all sins.

You are clearly a homosexual that have Christian parents and once you told them or they found out you got shunned and now you feel all lonely, you're doing drugs and drinking and you're spending time on 4chan. Am I close miss goth?
>>
Difference between op and all satanic sounding people in this thread.... op actually believes his own shit. Everyone else is playing and laughing at him.
>>
>>17521569
Being gay isnt wrong, god is a homophobic shitbag. How dare you be disgusted by gays, you deseerve a cock forced down your throat you christian vermin.
>>
OP, what about your own secret lust sin... you know the one you can't control. You are not strong enough. You will burn.
>>
>>17521578
Being gay is wrong. It's unnatural and it's caused by the sinful nature. Yes, even animals are cursed by sin, for Adam was taken from the earth and thus was connected with all of it.

I did hit home didn't I? I am surprised you haven't started crying yet, or perhaps you are in secret.

I know i can be an asshole sometimes, but whatever you say to me, I really am not hurt by it or offended at all. In the end, seeing you burn in hell will give me 0 pleasure. Get saved man, it's easy, God died for you. Don't waste it.
>>
In the name of Jesus Christ, I cast demons into you OP. See, anyone can invoke your make-believe god to do whatever they want. Amen.
>>
>>17521599
I never said I didn't sin? I have said over and over again I sin all the time, daily. I masturbate to porn, I curse, I get angry over stupid things, etc. I try not to, but it's what happens.

I wont be going to hell though, the whole point of salvation is that God paid for all my sins. He died for them, I wont be needing to die for it. I accepted the reservation in heaven, so can you.

Only the dumbest filth would reject eternal life and bliss and happiness and joy.
>>
File: image.jpg (53 KB, 500x683) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
53 KB, 500x683
>>17521601
I will shit in your mouth, and bust filthy homophobic skull witha hammer. Get rekt you christian bitch, no one loves your shitty egotistical cunt of a god.
>>
>>17521623
You shit in peoples mouths? That's your fetish?
>>
Prince, i was a victim of 30 years of pentecostal born again brainwashing. I can recognize you as a victim as well. The sooner you leave, the less you will hate yourself later when you realize what a gullable, foolish and ignorant twat you were.
>>
>>17521651
Pentecostals aren't Christians, no wonder you left that cult. Who are you to assume I'm a pentecostal? No wonder you people were once "christians" and then left.

Catholics are not christians.
Pentecostals are not christians.
Calvinists are not christians.
Armenians are not christians.
Mormons are not christians.

Christianity is what the Bible says. If you do not have the holy spirit to testify with the words of the Bible, you will fall away. Period.
>>
>>17521651
And by the way, I became a Christian during an alien abduction. I called out to Jesus in my mind and they ran away and just disappeared instantly and I saw pure bright light with Jesus even brighter than the background.

I called out to him being an atheist since the age of 10. I was a muslim from birth to 10.

The only reason I even cried out to Jesus is because 24h before that attack, I randomly read that alien abductions stop in the name of jesus. I thought it was bullshit.

But here I am.

So thanks but no thanks. Nothing you or anyone does can shake my faith at all. I am past that point. I have been a Christian for 1 year and 3 months. Going on 4 now.
>>
You sound like my old pentecostal friends. You can claim all those religions aren't christian but they sure push the same shit as you.
>>
Alien abduction + christian belief? Lol, OP confirmed nutbag. Bye bye.
>>
>>17521695
Then you have no clue what a pentecostal is. I mock pentecostals on a daily basis. Their dancing sucks and their speaking in tongues is demonic influence. The fact that you fell for that and now have clumped in Christianity in the Bible with it, is sad.

>>17521709
I thought they were aliens, dumbass.
>>
>>17519202
proof satan inspired the language?
we dont talk like that anymore, the bible is useless.

and the double steals letters, triangles not angels, merkury not marcury
what a tricky little shit

the bible is of no use now because it was first translated and then english was altered
>>
File: image.jpg (20 KB, 261x193) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
20 KB, 261x193
>>17521723
They werent aliens, nor were they demons, just a retarded dream where you thought aliens were demons. Face it, your buttmad modern science is disproving your egotistical bitch god. I cant wait till you have nothing to live for, and hang yourself like the pathetic christian mudball bitch you are. Go fuck yourself, retarded filthy christcuck bitch
>>
>>17519202
KJV isn't canon.
>>
>>17519202
>If God preserved the true Word and He preserved it in the King James Bible only, every other religion, or ‘holy text’ goes out the window.
What makes you think it would be that particular translation? I assume that's the one your church uses, right?
>>
>>17519314
>Salvation is by faith alone.
>Salvation is free.
>You do not have to repent of your sins.
>You do not have to have works.
>You do not have to follow Jesus.
>No conditions are required for you to get saved, simply TRUST that you are saved.

Being saved isn't the same thing as going to heaven.

Matthew 7:21 Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven.
22 Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works?
23 And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.
24 Therefore whosoever heareth these sayings of mine, and doeth them, I will liken him unto a wise man, which built his house upon a rock:
25 And the rain descended, and the floods came, and the winds blew, and beat upon that house; and it fell not: for it was founded upon a rock.
26 And every one that heareth these sayings of mine, and doeth them not, shall be likened unto a foolish man, which built his house upon the sand:
27 And the rain descended, and the floods came, and the winds blew, and beat upon that house; and it fell: and great was the fall of it.
>>
>>17519202
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Look-elsewhere_effect
>>
>>17522973
>SERPENTS
>STOP QUOTING THE WRONG SHIT FAGGOT
>>
>>17523026
Sbakes are cool, faggot.
>>
File: wtfyo.png (446 KB, 923x483) Image search: [Google]
wtfyo.png
446 KB, 923x483
>>17523032
let me tell you about all the motha fuckas god saved

out of these holocausts: native american, pagan, vietnamese, muslim, jewish, muslim again, japanese, mayan, incan, russian, irish,

let me tell you about all the people god saved out of the holocausts of the last 15 years: armeneian, turkish, muslim halocausts

what about all the people he saved in the korean war, ww1, ww2, vietnam war, polish-russian war, war of 1812, mexican spanish war, iraq war, afghan war

>GAY THREAD IS GAY
>>
As of last night you all are living in the era of ECHS THE REVEALER AND GOD OF /x/ worship is the search for truth join in anons and help create something /x/ can be proud of
>>
>>17523047
Alot more than Lucifer saved

Faggot millenial
>>
>>17521689
Behind him was the Ancient of Days
>>
>>17521623
Your still here...nobody noticed?
>>
>>17522973
Are you stupid? Being saved = going to heaven. That's what salvation is. There is nothing else. You moron.
>>
>>17521578
God created the natural order. Being gay corrupts it.

God is right to call it sinful. Most especially since he created us he is worthy to judge us for violating his wishes.

All knees including yours Obamas Trumps and mine shall kneel to him
>>
>>17519412
deal with it fgt, theres nothing you can do.
>>
>>17519490
LOL, did mommy take away your nintendo? you 12 yr old bitch.
>>
>>17519535
keep your gay demon fantasies to yourself, homo.
>>
>>17523056
Lucifer enlingtend people, and didnt make them his fucking bitch to him. God can save everyone and bring them into paradise, but damns people to what we are told is torment as a feartactic keep us down and submissive to his unruely desires.
Faggot christcuck
>>
>>17523190
>>17523198
>>17523205
Ill snap your spines, you submissive bitch, when i crack your gods throat, and rape him in front of his followers.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 46

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.