[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is it possible for half of your 'soul' to be missing?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: sanguinary_by_dloliver-d4qvq8t.png (864 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
sanguinary_by_dloliver-d4qvq8t.png
864 KB, 800x800
Bit of background here
>Would have been born with a twin brother
>Mum carried us both for a few weeks but miscarried
>went to doctors and found out she was still carrying me and got born..
>always been the outsider and depressed in life
>can hardly find joy or pleasure in anything
>get the feeling that something is 'hanging' over me..
So what you think..Twins are supposed to share a soul or something..what happens when only one twin get born and the other dies before that can happen?
pic unrelated
>>
well?
>>
>>17517592
the bond between twins is very cool and interesting, but the soul is indivisible. you are still whole, even if it doesn't feel that way.
>>
>>17517637
What makes you make that claim about the soul?
>>
>>17517637
> indivisible
Exactly wrong.
>>
>>17517641
i like to think of the soul as the quantum of discrete human consciousness.
>>
>>17517653
I like to think of the soul as a bacon flavored but ultimately atrophied and useless entity. I believe I have about as much evidence and argument for my version as anyone else does for theirs.
>>
>>17517686
i'm not trying to make a federal case for my definition. it just helps to have a clear and specific one, especially when discussing something as ambiguous as the "soul."
>>
>>17517708
I think making up answers to things without taking the time to understand them is the opposite of "helping". I mean, now some stupid fucker is going to read my definition and try to eat their soul.
>>
>>17517719
i believe i have about as much evidence and argument for my version as anyone else does for theirs. :^)
>>
nigga get outta here with your beyond two souls vidya playin ass
>>
>>17517649
correct. we leave peaces of it in objects/places where intense things happen to us. even in other ppl
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.