[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Question
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (198 KB, 594x792) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
198 KB, 594x792
Okay so is kundalini the dormant reptilian within us, where the chakra centers makes the serpent come out?
How can Chakras be used to defend against reptians
>>
Shameless self bump
>>
File: LOBA4Bs.jpg (37 KB, 540x960) Image search: [Google]
LOBA4Bs.jpg
37 KB, 540x960
>>17504952
Dude that guy looks lik he's got a pretty bad case of lynks. You shouldn't practice the kudalino, it wokes up your serpant spirit which starts calling out to other serpent spirits.

Yes you can fight with your kundalini reptian but only after special training
>>
>>17504952
wow no
>>
>>17504952
man you just reminded me of they live, great fucking movie thanks for the reminder to rewatch it OP!
>>
Sorry bro, not even /x/ is wacked out enough to combine chakras and reptilians into some retarded space defense fantasy.
>>
>>17504952
Don't at all let your asshole clench when they try to scare you. Do not think with your dick, do not be lazy(my problem ) Do not be heartless, listen to your body, learn how to purify what you hear from others to best suit yourself, learn to trust your confidence based intuition, and finally connect with god, it's quite easy to fuck up most of them, but these final two statements are subtle poison.
>>
I kind of know what you're getting at, OP

Checkit--

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TWvUZHLAUHw
>>
>>17505173
Fucking lol
>>
>>17505499
You're a fine example of such.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.