[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Have you ever met your doppelganger?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 5
File: doppelgc3a4nger.jpg (26 KB, 499x640) Image search: [Google]
doppelgc3a4nger.jpg
26 KB, 499x640
Have you ever met your doppelganger?
>>
>>17498789

I remember watching an anime where people who saw their doppleganger got hit by buses and trains and just died in the most violent ways.
>>
You die immediately after you do
>>
>>17498789
I hope I never do
>>
>>17498798
What if you are the doppelganger?
>>
>>17498814
>What if you are the doppelganger?
I was about to post this same thing.

What if your doppelganger is posting on the same tibetan throat singing debate center?
>>
>>17498789
I saw some Russian guy when I was on vacation 5 years ago.....he looked EXACTLY like me, even when I went to a shop nearby, the shop owner told me that I was in that shop earlier that day.
>>
>>17498789
I think I'm a doppelganger and I assumed my whatever the not-doppelganger's position so well that I don't even realize it.
>>
I've met - and spoken to 2 near-dopplegangers - and my friend has one who looks so much like him they've both had grief from each others' partner.
>>
>>17498796
Do you remember the name?
>>
A friend saw my doppelganger once. In another state. Too bad he didn't get pics, but I was assured it was practically my clone. I'll have to inform lab security.
>>
>>17498884

Kurokami the Animation
>>
I've never met him but I've seen pictures of my doppelganger. One of my best friend's in college was friends with this guy who had moved to Seattle, and came back to visit, and when I walked into the restaurant that we were supposed to meet in he jumped up from the table and ran over and hugged me and was like "What the fuck are you doing here?" and I had no clue who he was till our mutual friend came up and pried him off and informed him that I was not his boyfriend but the guy that was coming to hang out for the afternoon. After that he showed me some pics of the other guy and the dude looked exactly like me. Close to the same weight, same kind of hair cut, I mean to say that it was superficial features as well as natural features to the point of confusing the dude's life partner or whatever.
>>
>>17498922
Saw it, it was great.
>>
File: 11929673455_cc507b0a09_z.jpg (187 KB, 588x640) Image search: [Google]
11929673455_cc507b0a09_z.jpg
187 KB, 588x640
>>17498932
That's pretty funny, I guess you're just lucky he didn't kiss you. (Unless you're into that.)
>>
File: Mylife.jpg (32 KB, 257x277) Image search: [Google]
Mylife.jpg
32 KB, 257x277
>>17498892
> I'll have to inform lab security.
>>
Theres this funny cringe pic of a white knighting kid. It's 4 panels long and ends with him going "beat down time!"
That kid is literal 1:1 copy of me. Made me do a double take.

I know for sure it's not me because I would never do anything like that and don't own a shirt like his.
>>
>>17498798
>>17498789
Someone saw mine. A close friend. I was in the garage at the time. He said I walked out from the kitchen, smiled at him (with this sort of cray cray/naughty smile) and walk off outside and then I disappeared. I met him coming back from outside. He was mindblown because he thought I somehow played a trick on him by running around. Either way it was terrifying to say the least and it still scares him to think about it. He isn't the kind of person to lie, he thought that I was the one lying.

Shortly after this incident I ended up in hospital very very ill. It is a bad omen of sickness if someone else sees your doppelganger. If you see your own it means death. Fucked up right? Astral protection??? Who knows but it still scares me
>>
>>17498789
Even if I did, I have prosopagnosia so I wouldn't even recognise her. Mom keeps telling me that my great grandma's sister looked just like me when she was younger, but I can't relly tell from the pictures.
I once though I saw our history teacher's doppelganger, but it was just our Deutsch teacher with a new haircut. Life's funny when people look the same.
>>
>>17499326
This is fucked up.
>>
>>17498789
I saw my mom's. I had just gotten off the car and saw her right there in the driver's seat, looking at me. Thing is my mom was standing right next to me, and she saw it too. A few seconds later it just vanished.

It was about 20 years ago. We're both fine to this day.
>>
Back when I was in high school, I've had several friends and people see a doppelganger of me, but I've never met "them" in person.
>>
>living in a pretty remote area, around 50 houses the rest just fields
>home alone, expecting my mom home any minute
>door bell rings, go to answer it
>she rings it because she usually can't be fucked to get her keys out and she knows i'm in
>open the door
>say hi walk away from the door back to my room
>hear a 'oh sorry wrong house' from the door
>i turn to see her walking away
>go to the door and shout from it what she's doing
>assumed i misheard her and she was going back out to pick something up from the car in the garage
>30 minutes later doorbell rings
>it's my mom
>ask her what took her so long and what she forgot
>she asks what i'm talking about
>tell her she came home like 30 minutes ago and i thought she was going to the garage
>notice she's wearing different clothes
>look over her shoulder to the garage
>chills go down my spine
>>
>>17498789
WELL I'D BE DEAD IF I DID YOU DUMMY
i once saw someone who looked exactly like my cousin when he was overseas tho
>>
>>17498789
I saw a black version of my aunt once in another city
>>
>frequent paintchat
>random chick starts drawing a portrait
>afk for abit
>comeback
>whatthefuck.webm
>fully rendered drawing that looks like me
>the skin tone hair and everything fucking 100% matches
>Ask who this is
>Says its an ex friend

Note i never talked to her before or had a photo like the one she drew. Could be a coincidence but knowing theres someone out there just like me is kinda scary
>>
>>17498824
Are you ethnically Russian or something else?
>>
>>17499326
Stories like this bother me because I've seen a bunch of them and people seem to be telling the truth. That naughty/crazy troublemaker smile or attitude is a common theme.

I've read some stories where nothing really bad (sickness, death) happened the person whose doppelganger was seen but they sometimes get into mischief and the original person is blamed.

I really wonder what's going on that allows this to happen.
>>
>>17498789

Russell Brand?
>>
File: 1458699932229.jpg (137 KB, 960x960) Image search: [Google]
1458699932229.jpg
137 KB, 960x960
>>17498789
yeah OP i raped him silly.

>>pic related its us afterwards
>>
>>17498789
I think i had when i was a kid. But im not sure if it was a dream or not now.
>>
>>17500955
I think it's inevitable that some people will look like other people, even if they aren't related. Creepy when it happens, though.
>>
>>17500955
I thought at first, it was just maybe an evil spirit or something which wasn't very reassuring anyway. I didn't research it much until later when I came out of hospital, when I saw that a doppleganger was often seen at times of misfortune or sickness I knew it was probably that. Maybe I unconsciously astral projected myself to my friend somehow. Who knows but since then, nothing eerie or anything like that has happened again.
>>
>>17501413
I know you are talking about literal dopplegangers where someone on the earth looks like you. I was talking more of the "folklore doppleganger apparition" belief. My story is about being in my own house when another copy of myself went to my friend and fooled him when it wasn't possible because I was in another room.
>>
Never seen him myself, but according to a handful of people he exists, even going to the same college as me.
He's become referred to as my 'clone' and he's only ever sighted when I'm not around.
>>
File: qR18922.jpg (259 KB, 1280x960) Image search: [Google]
qR18922.jpg
259 KB, 1280x960
>>17498819
>tibetan throat singing debate center
>>
>>17498789
Is a female version of yourself also a doppelganger?

I was out taking photos and a girl dressed exactly like I was, with similar facial features (but more feminine) same shoes, hair colour and length, same height, and carrying the exact camera I had in my hands walked past.

We both just looked at eachother like wtf.
>>
>>17502671
She's you from an alternate dimension.
>>
I saw my doppelganger in a photo my friend showed me, except I'm a man and it was a woman. And since she has my exact features, she made for an absolutely ugly woman.
>>
>>17502503
This happened to me in university to, some fuck named Spencer looked exactly like me and my friends all started calling me spenny
Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.