[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can you play a Ouija board alone?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4
File: IMG_20160321_162556250.jpg (4 MB, 4320x2432) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160321_162556250.jpg
4 MB, 4320x2432
Can you play a Ouija board alone?
>>
File: capt-howdys-board.gif (364 KB, 1152x765) Image search: [Google]
capt-howdys-board.gif
364 KB, 1152x765
>>17496517
>Can you play a Ouija board alone?
Captain Howdy says, "Yes!".
>>
>>17496517
Use a mirror... Works better if you scry anyway
>>
It works MUCH better with 2 or more people. It "works" by people amplifying each others subconscious motion. With only one person, you don't get the amplification
>>
File: dlm1.jpg (33 KB, 842x466) Image search: [Google]
dlm1.jpg
33 KB, 842x466
From "Dead Like Me" the funniest 'scary' show of all time. Sister here is trying to contact her dead sibling who, believe it not, was killed by a toilet seat.
>>
>>17496648
Loved that show
>>
>>17496517
Yes. Just make sure you use it directly in front of a mirror, so you will remain safe from wandering spirits.
>>
>>17496517
NO BECAUSE THE DEVIL WILL EAT YOUR SOOOOOUUUUULLLLLLLLLLL!!!!!!!111!!!!!1!!!11one!!11!!!eleven!!1
>>
>>17496517
yes, you can.
question: should you play a ouija board alone?
no, you shall not.
>>
>>17496908
>>17496634
you are just plain assholes. and you know that.
using it alone and in front of a mirror makes it worse.
but.. if you use it alone and in front of a mirror, call for zozo. good old buddy.
you may as well call mama.
will be an intense experience.
>>
File: 1458117403106.jpg (50 KB, 450x578) Image search: [Google]
1458117403106.jpg
50 KB, 450x578
>>17496517
Yep. Safest when by yourself.
>>
>>17498202
Sliding a thing across another thing. No you can't do this by yourself! Its too hard1
>>
I played with one alone a few days ago. And I kid you not it convinced me that my dad was going to die the next day. This confused me since the next day was a Sunday, and my dad doesn't work on Sundays. For context, his job can sometimes be a little dangerous so in my confused state the only potential way I could imagine my dad dying would be through his work.

So I said, "what the fuck? He's not even working tomorrow. What's going to kill him?" And I shit you not the board spelled out:

"A BANANA."

Because it was like half twelve at nigh, and I go to uni overseas, t I just bombarded my mum with texts being like, "don't let dad eat any bananas tomorrow!" and, "hide all the bananas in the house!"

Thankfully there has yet to be any banana-related deaths in the family.
>>
>>17496517
You could
but it may become

a Ouija bored
>>
You could, although nothing will happen. Ouija boards use "psychic energies" from us when there are multiple people then there is à lot more energy to draw from. One person doesn't have enough energy so either nothing happens or you get a very weak connection
>>
I'm that person who always intentionally pushes the Ouija board thingy. Dorks.
>>
>>17496517
Don't
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.