[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I know this might be hard to believe, but believe me when I tell
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2
I know this might be hard to believe, but believe me when I tell you this. it all started two days ago. I was looking around on YouTube when i came across this channel i’ve never seen before titled “0110110Karl678910”. what was on the Channel where videos ( aprox. 3) of a man saying his name over and over again (carl) while creepy satanic music was playing in the background. But what was even more creepy about this channel was the fact that after I watched it, the next day, the channel was gone. What does this mean? Has anyone else seen this channel?
>>
TELL US MORE, FAGGOT !
>>
this is op. i can't tell you all anything else about this channel besides the fact that it was around the time of march 19, and it was gone march 20. i also forgot to screen shot it which i know sucks but hey, what can i say, i forgot
>>
>>17496209
holy shit bro, i saw that channel too except it didn't have 3 vids, it only had one. but the facts you've given are true
>>
fake
>>
What kind of music do you consider as satanic? How you know his name was Carl? Sage.
>>
>>17496283
the music sounded very distorted and scary. i know his name was carl because he said it was in his videos
>>
Can someone somehow find it I think YouTube keeps the videos even after I've had a video taken down but I was still able to view it which means it's still on YouTube but locked go search the video on Google .
>>
File: Screenshot_2.png (1 KB, 82x46) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2.png
1 KB, 82x46
8 posts, 4 posters
>samefag
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.