[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Been looking everywhere for this creepypasta of a Russian/German(can't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 5
File: 1.jpg (25 KB, 541x569) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
25 KB, 541x569
Been looking everywhere for this creepypasta of a Russian/German(can't remember which) experiment where they turned people into immortals but something when very wrong. The place was abandoned and couldn't be found again or something like that. Any /x/philes know what I'm talking about?
>>
>>17494542
Russian sleep experiment?
>>
>>17494548
Nope not that one. Something about extending life/immortality.
>>
i think we can live forever just by worshipping satan, hail satan the father <3 666
>>
>>17494555
The creepy part wasn't about the immortality. It was the actions and behaviours of the test subjects. Nice trips.
>>
Would it be the Harbinger Experiment your thinking of?
>>
>>17494542
Is it this one where subjest said that he talked to God?
>>
>>17494584
Nope.
>>17494585
Can't quite remember. Can you post what you have in mind?
>>
Kagome Kagome.
>>
>>17494555
Than why did anton laVey died? :(
>>
>>17494598
Thank you based anon. Was looking for this for years.
>>
>>17494594
Sorry, I don't have this one with me, but it makes me think of it. It was something about disabling one man' all senses, and in the end he said something like "I spoke to God. And he abandoned us." then died.
>>
>>17494604
Read up on what Anton LaVeys version of Satanism actually entailed.
>>
>>17494584
Well that was a waste of 10 minutes.
The Tiny Tim inclusion made me laugh at least.
>>
In the pasta your looking for do they remove all five of a guy's senses?
>>
Gateway of the mind. That's the pasta you're looking for.
http://www.creepypasta.com/gateway-of-the-mind/
>>
On a similar note, there's a creepypasta I've been trying to find forever. It's about this group of soldiers and scientists going on an expedition through a portal to a parallel Earth. Once they get there they find it has more advanced technology. It's also completely empty, except for these humanoid things with completely blank features. As they explore, they find out that everyone was either killed, or turned into one of those creatures.
>>
>>17494878
Don't know what the pasta is but it sounds incredibly interesting
>>
>>17494594
It's about some people who cut off this guy's senses so he can't touch, see, smell, or hear and he eventually starts claiming he can see dead people. Later on he starts scratching his skin off and eyes so they restrain him, then after a while he starts crying and claimed he talked to God and he abandoned us, then he dies
>>
>>17495232
http://creepypasta.wikia.com/wiki/Gateway_of_the_Mind
>>
>>17494542
>experiment where they turned people into immortals but something when very wrong. The place was abandoned and couldn't be found again

This sounds to me like "Happy Puppet Syndrome", although it wasn't to extend life, but to make eternally happy human beings, which ended in it going wrong and the place being abandoned.

http://creepypasta.wikia.com/wiki/Happy_Puppet_Syndrome
>>
>>17494542
I have one that isn't for extending life, but rather for protecting it.

http://creepypasta.wikia.com/wiki/Blood_Freezing_Experiment
>>
does anyone remember barbie.avi creep?
>>
>>17494542
This also could describe "Digital Immortality" fairly well.
>>
>>17495630
I HAVE NO MOUTH AND I MUST SCREAM
The original copy pasta
>>
>>17494878
I think that was from one of the SCP archives.
I cant remember which though.
>>
>>17494878
That's the scp dead Sea object. One of the few REALLY good sup stories. A+ for good taste.
>>
>>17494542
the russian sleep experiment.
>>
>>17494807
this one.
>>
File: lain ending.gif (312 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
lain ending.gif
312 KB, 480x360
>>17495630
>Digital Immortality
>>
>>17495531
>Two of my colleagues had already quit because they could not stand it. I never heard from them afterwards. They are most likely dead.

srsly
>>
>>17495892
Can you find link to this please? I am having trouble
>>
File: thefaceofdeath.png (74 KB, 174x275) Image search: [Google]
thefaceofdeath.png
74 KB, 174x275
>>
>>17494604
Because he knew he done goofed
>>
>>17494615
That's the Russian sleep experiment. The guy had clawed out his eyes and punctured his eardrums because he was bat shit insane. He somehow knew the doctor had approached him, turned to him and said what you just quoted. But op said it's not that.
>>
>>17496034
http://www.scp-wiki.net/scp-093
The exploration logs are at the bottom.
>>
>>17494878
>>17495892
I'd like to know this one too
>>
>>17494542
>>17496055
>>
>>17494542
I know what OP's talking about, it was a German experiment on Japanese orphans. I believe it centers around a game they played where they would spin and try and scare a child in the middle... Or I'm just accidentally putting two similar ones together
>>
Kagome kagome (circle you) or happy puppet syndrome. But I think kagome is what you're looking for.
>>
>>17496273
Damn noice
>>
File: 112132118 .jpg (37 KB, 600x451) Image search: [Google]
112132118 .jpg
37 KB, 600x451
Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.