[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Horrifying people on internet thread. Can be get a thread g
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 235
Thread images: 28
Horrifying people on internet thread.

Can be get a thread going where we discuss creepy individuals on the internet with likely ties to the occult, murder, mafia, death, or people who are just sick fucks all around?

Pic related.

It's a description from the Youtube channel Frederick Wilson.

Wilson has uploaded 2 autopsy videos, one from Germany and the other from China. In the description for the Chinese video, he confesses at length to having an 'autopsy fetish' and getting off on videos like this one:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6ElZKruXwtA

Odds that this guy is some sort of serial killer?

Pic related, it's the video description.
>>
Occasionally, when confronted, Wilson will become outraged that someone has insulted his fetish, and threaten the person with violence. Pic related.
>>
Bumping for interest.
>>
Major bump for interest
>>
>>17493589
>>17493596
Yep, Future serial killer. His comments are creepier than the videos.
>>
Someone asked if anyone had watched the video for over 40 min. this was Wilson's response

"I have, I used to watch it daily. So brutal and arousing. They really got their money's worth out of her corpse. There's not one part of her that goes unmolested. It is sick really, imagine the horror if she could see what they were doing to her corpse in front of spectators?"

someone needs to alert the police, or at least his family about this shit. get him some help. regardless of what he says, I almost guarantee he ends up killing someone over sexual pleasure.
>>
>>17494174

The part I find the weirdest are the comments where people call him a creep and he gets all indignant about it, saying shit like 'necrophiles are less harmful than a low level sex offender.'
>>
bump, this guy needs to be put away pronto
>>
>>17494230
But hes right.
>>17494227
Just because hes into dead people does not mean hes violent. Seriously.

Hes objectively correct about nocrophiles being harmless. The dead are dead. Their bodies are gonna be worm food.
>>
>>17494227
HIM? get HIM some help?

fuck that, post his youtube comments and a summary of what a fucked-up reject he is all up and down his neighbourhood. Make sure all the people on that street know what he is about.
>>
>>17494245
good point, I mean, it's not like he could create his very own dead gf by killing a living woma- oh wait.
>>
>>17494245
idk where you're from but violating the bodies of the dead is disrespectful. Also, they have to be killed in order to be dead... say this guy wants his own private cadaver? Easy transition to murderer
>>
>>17493596
Nowhere in those comments is there a threat of violence.
>>
https://youtu.be/l9JiebyECQo
>>
>>17494249
>disrespectful
I can understand that concept, I can, but its only disrespectful to the family. THe dead are dead. They dont give a fuck.
>>
>>17494253
>if you said this in public i'd put you on your back
read much, joyboy?
>>
>>17494256
You're still fucking (what used to be) a person without consent. There's no real victim but it's still pretty fucked up, and one can see how it could lead to worse things.
>>
>>17494256
speaking of horrifying people on the internet, this is why bullying autists (including legit drooling autists) should be a sanctioned sport.

SORRY BUT ITS JUST THE FAMILY'S PERSONAL PROBLEM IF SOMEONE RAPES THEIR DEAD KID imagine going through life like this, completely unable to relate to normal healthy humans, their thoughts and motivations.... what complete wastes of life.
>>
>>17494260
The lights gone dude. Theyre not even brain dead, theyre DEAD dead. No harm can come to them, they are stone cold dead.

No granted, some spirits may still be attached to their bodies or remains, that isnt a new concept, but in general Id rather live next to someone that fucks dead people than children.
>>
>>17494246
That would make sense, but I have a pretty good inkling is has some sleeping rage pent up inside him, if that happens who knows what the fucker would do? shoot up his town? its dangerous
>>
>>17494268
YOU CANT RAPE A CORPSE. BY DEFINITION. You can not rape something that has no will, no LIFE. Do you understand? Its like fucking a doll.

When Im dead, give my body to a bunch of necrophiliacs .let them do what they want, make new holes if they want. Know why I wont care? BECAUSE ILL BE DEAD.
>>
>>17494282
anon appears to be mad, red, naked online due to (suppressed?) necrophiliac urges
>>
>>17494282
>>Know why I won't care? Because i'm a mental invalid.
>>
>>17494257
It says "i would pat you on your back" it's a typo you retard
>>
>>17494271
sorry but all these sick and 2EDGY nerds are less dangerous than the average white nerd, tons safer than cholo gangbangers who are allowed to wander freely around town.

when confronted by a righteous mob he will simply hide in his house behind locked doors and fume on the internet.
>>
>>17494288
Sorry. I was just responding in the same tone I read.
>>17494289
Thats not a valid argument, and in fact its more likely your just threatened because not everyone thinks like you do.
>>
>>17494282
let me put this picture up for you, maybe you'll understand it this way

Imagine being dead all of a sudden, very young, 18, with your whole life ahead of you. Loving parents, great family, but then you have a horrific accident and sadly you pass away.

Of course the parents of this child are very mourningfull, their little baby, their child has died before they have, and they have to bury their kid, something no parent should have to do.

but then, these fucking pigs decide to rape her dead corpse, get off on the sight of her insides, do horrible things to her. She never wanted anything like this, her parents never wanted it, yet their defence is "HURR DURR SHES DEAD SHE DOSENT CARE"

are you fucking serious? you have to be b8'ing, right?
>>
>>17494309
see >>17494305
normally I'd say b8, like, maybe on /b/, but this is a 'special' corner of 4chan and the whole I AM JUST THINKING ON A HIGHER PLANE THAN U autists run wild here.
>>
>>17494305
ITT: literalist idiot who thinks that necrophilia is OK because the victim isn't alive. This is some real Neil Tyson shit going on here

i shiggy diggy
>>
>>17494309
I understand your argument. I do. Your argument comes down to the feelings and rights of the parents. Is that correct? Thats fair.

Of course its not like necrophiliacs fucking advertise theyre doing this shit. To me, its just them and a chunk of meat.

Of course I wouldnt want the parents to know their childs body was defiled, but Id rather a dead body defiled then someone murdered and then defiled.

These people are obviously sick. Im just trying to be adult about this.

Id donate my body to medical science, and then from there let the animals go at me. No harm no foul. Im dead.
>>
>>17494332
I feel like you're being deliberately dense or just being a devil's advocate here. I don't think anyone disagrees with you that you can't victimize a dead person.

However, a person willing to do this probably has an extreme mental illness and lack of normal human empathy that would make them capable of things that really do hurt people/
>>
>>17494343
>However, a person willing to do this probably has an extreme mental illness and lack of normal human empathy that would make them capable of things that really do hurt people/
ie: theyre sick. The world will always have pdeos, and necros, and gun nuts. ALways. What we need to do is approach them and their illnesses like adults, and not go into some knee-jerk "THEYRE THE DEVIL. MENTALLY UNSOUND." mode, or we will literally never get past this shit as a species.

Sure, call me devils advocate.
>>
So I wonder if he buys hookers and tells them not to move or say a word. Don't even breathe if you can. The problem with this fetish is there really isn't an outlet. HOWEVER I have to agree >>17494270 . As fucked up morally it is to mess with a DEAD BODY. That person is GONE and has NOTHING left
>>
>>17494353
how about we call you retarded for equating people who own guns with pedophiles and corpsefuckers?

>>let's approach this from a mature, scientific perspective OMG THAT MAN OWNS A PISTOL
>>
>>17494379
Holy fuck do you always project this much?

I was equating gun nuts as a problem in society because in general, the world would be better without guns. Unfortunately in North America the idea of owning guns is acceptable in many places, so instead of trying to steal and get rid of every guns (which will never, ever happen in NA) I was simply saying we need to deal with it as adults.

Have Principals trained in gun safety, with guns in the school office. Just simple shit that lets us deal with how many fucking gun nuts their are and the fact we will never be rid of guns, ya know?

Stop projecting, youve done it like 3 times in your arguments already.
>>
This is really fucked up, were they determining why she died or just doing it for the sake of it?
>>
Getting back on topic before that necro cuck derailed the thread... whoever wrote the living sex toy pasta is seriously fucked
>>
>>17494230
>necrophiles are less harmful than a low level sex offender
He is objectively right though. They're arguably creepier, but they inflict less harm.
>>
>>17494407
>> maybe if we banned all guns, the world would be peaceful
>>hmm, no, that's unworkable... we'll just arm school principals instead

jesus buddy maybe you should just stop posting, or pretend you were trolling all along.
>>
>>17494416
It's a scientific dissection, part of training for medical professionals and coroners. That's why it was being videotaped.
>>
>>17494432
Yeah for sure man
> never heard of Ted Bundy, or any of the other myriad necro serial killers
>>
>>17494432
ahh yes, harm based morality, the Minecraft of morality systems.
>>
>>17494332
>To me
That's the point though, to you, not the parents.
>>
>>17494309
still using feelings as an argument, go to other board please.
>>
>>17494434
You will never get rid of all guns. At least not in our life time. Assuming thats the case what kinds of things can we do to protect civilians?
>>
>>17494438
>gubment thinks there are roughly 50 serials killers at any one time
>Thousands of people molested each day
I know I just guest at thousands, but I would honestly bet more people are sexually assaulted daily than killed by necro serial killers.
>>
I've fapped to eroguro for years, but I don't think I will be able to get into this, though he makes it sound very hot.
>>
>>17494477
This is a fair argument, but on an individual basis, one serial killer does more damage than one rapist
>>
>>17494485
I was just trying to refute
this >>17494438
>>
>>17494476
People get hung up on the 'gun' part and forget the 'crime' part of 'gun crime'. It's all a continuum of things from stuff like vandalism and littering all the way up to murder, and it stems from how harmonious a society is. So you have to ask yourself: how can we make society more harmonious?

It sounds like a cop-out, but that discussion is so vast you could fill a whole forum with threads about it, and none of it really fits here in /x/. It involves everything from economics to demographics to biology to politics... and at the end of the day there's no miracle forumula that works everywhere, for every people.

The majority of homicides involve a) people who know each other and b) people involved in gang activity. The only /x/ related tie-in I can think of is: Why is the media pushing spree killings, newsworthy by virtue of how rare they are, as the 'normal' for homicides and to what ends?
>>
>>17494260
it's just used to be one by that time "you" get in touch with it by theory when it is nothing more but a bunch of >fresh meat

It's like fucking a human shaped freezed chicken or a piece of meat you bought at your local grocery.
>>
>>17494520
The entire thing stems from me saying we can react to things like necrophilia and pedos and gun crime with a knee-jerk, scorched earth way of thinking.

You are 100% in your reasoning though. There are a lot of actors to what makes human so fucking violent and dumb.
>>
>>17494535
>can
I meant CAN'T
>>
>>17494485
>one serial killer does more damage than one rapist
can be argued as well
>>
>>17494535
no, the thing stemmed from you/that other guy putting 'people who own a lot of guns' in the same league as 'people who fuck corpses'

Gun nut is a slur for people who like guns and collect a lot of them the way others collect model trains or swords or animes. These people are weird but not criminals nor are they morally reprehensible in any way. Most gun crime is drug/gang related in the US anyways

>>inb4 someone says 'butthurt gunfag' i don't own a single firearm and probably never will.
>>
i have been through a ver hard experiment and it still take a place till today, well, it all started when i knew a guy from irc called fractile, from sf, he was an alchemist, he used magic on me because he didn't like me, first days i didn't feel anything, then after, i felt like unseen things touch me from my behind, and they make me feel so bad, it has four years now and i don't know what i could do about it, i mean, it all started when this guy called fractile started posting threats to me because he said i was impolite to him, so i am paying now the price of being with such fools
>>
>>17494563
I meant gun fanatics.

I grew up with long rifles (canadafag whos dad hunted constantly). I respect rifles, and shotguns and love wild game.

I was referring to the "take my gun over my cold dead body" type of person. guns arent going away, but there ARE crazy/mentally unsound people that have them and use them. THOSE are the "gun nuts" I meant.
>>
>>17494458
Yeah, this. Seeing someone get all mad because anon dared to use logic and state the fact that the dead don't give a fuck is the only sickening thing in this particular exchange.
>>
I wonder why in four years you haven't studied on how to defend yourself? And started a program to rid yourself of the problem?

the book 'Protection & Reversal Magick' is a nice compendium of ways people have protected themselves, along with instructions.

Also Dione Fortune's 'Psychic Self Defense' is something you can look at.

If someone dangerous really wants to curse someone, they usually don't tell you. When they tell you that they are cursing you, they probably just want you to feel fear and eventually create your own fear driven spectres that you will haunt yourself with.

Someone who get's their little ego bruised on IRC enought to threaten or curse,is not someone that, I would bother being very scared of. At most I might do a few quick things and then never think of it again.

Robert Anton Wilson has a good suggestion, and that is to laugh for a while, and then forget about it.

google "Don’t Be Afraid of Black Magick" for his small essay

You probably weren't even really cursed, and may just have an anxious personality? I wonder if you generally fill your life up with things to worry about, and would have found something else to frighten yourself with if it wasn't this.

You might consider that magic isn't even real and look into how to lessen your anxiety and paranoia or whatever.
>>
shit..
>>17494659
was meant for
>>17494566
>>
>>17494282
while you cannot rape a corpse, There IS such a thing as abuse of a corpse.And it IS illegal. Therefore, your argument is null and void
>>
>>17495162
1. A person is guilty of abuse of corpse if he intentionally and unlawfully disinters, digs up, removes, conceals, mutilates or destroys a human corpse, or any part or the ashes thereof.
just one citing, before you fags say show me the print http://legislature.maine.gov/legis/statutes/17-A/title17-Asec508.html
>>
Who /baphomet/ here?
>>
>>17494245
>But hes right.
No hes not. Necrofaggots have been known to hunt and kill people just to later fuck the corpse.
>>
Shit off topic thread full of necrophiles
>>
>>17494637
And they are harmful to society how? You are basically describing libertarians who's ideology can be summed up as "If you don't rely on or victimize me, and I won't rely on or victimize you." Their main qualm is that the government has overstepped their boundaries and (since we are talking about the US) there is a case to be made that they have.

So perhaps the 1/100,000,000 gun owners who decide to spree kill children are a societal problem on par with serial killers, rapists, pedophiles, and of course necrophiles. People who own weapons amd disagree with the government can't be lumped in with them.

What you're describing is a media induced stereotype that has no basis in reality. CNN, serial dramas and chinese cartoon imageboards cannot supplement life experience.
>>
>>17493596
>necriphiles are less harmful than a low level sex offender

lol male necrophiles always end up turning into serial killers to satisfy their cravings. ie bundy, dahmer, henry lee lucas, gein, kemper, big list of etc.
>>
>>17494282
When your mum dies is it ok if I fuck her surgically removed pussy?

Just a doll, right?
>>
>>17496214
...Or how about I get a dog to fuck her up the arse?

Just a doll, man.
>>
>>17496069
>always
Citation needed.
>>
>>17494245
>>17494253
>>17494256
>>17494270
>>17494282

Anybody else get the sense that this guy I'm replying to IS the owner of the Youtube account in question?

The tone, the attitude, everything is just identical to what is seen in OP's screencaps.
>>
>>17496417
I agree with him. Necrophilia is not really that bad thing.
>>
>>17493596
He's got a point to be honest. The only thing he said I disagree with was that necrophiles are less dangerous than a low level sex offender.
>>
>>17494332
>Of course its not like necrophiliacs fucking advertise theyre doing this shit

Except that's exactly what he was doing.
>>
>>17496446
There still rapists... How are they any less dangerous.
>>
>>17494315
>/b/
It's true, huh? Only normie teenager newfags here.
>>
>>17494246
Christ dude, the guy's got a creepy fetish but he's not even a sex offender.
>>
>>17496498
Since when is a rapist a low level sex offender?
>>
File: 1458462098779.png (1 MB, 891x695) Image search: [Google]
1458462098779.png
1 MB, 891x695
>>17496511
He rapes ded bodies so yeah he's a sex offender. Dummy
>>17496518
Cause he's fucking raping people that can't say yes or no. Cause there ded.
>>
https://youtu.be/4R3qMrNMSRY
>>
>>17496530
More like he masturbates to autopsy videos.
Plus, even if he did have sex with dead bodies, it wouldn't even be rape, or harmful in any way. It's literally the definition of a victimless crime. You fuck a dead body. The dead body gives no fucks. This whole "Witch hunt anyone who's weird!" thing never ends well.
>>
>>17496541
Why are killers charged with indecencnt rape to a corpse then...

Besides the fact you can die of formeldahyde dick.
>>
Goddamn the whole threads about necrophilia.

Anybody remember the old blind guy who used to post videos on youtube asking people to make audio recordings of them shitting for him to listen to? Pretty weird stuff.
>>
>>17496559
For the same reason you touch yourself at night.
>>
I see everyone bringing up the parents feelings. What about the person's spirit? People who die or have out of body experiences at near death report staying near their body for the most part before venturing off.

I see it as that, you are disrespecting the dead. There have been reactions from the dead when you fuck with them. Like fucking your whole life up for breaking down a wall in a house they died in.

I really hope necros have hellish nightmares and get pushed down stairs for molesting the spirit's body. I've heard of cases where spirits can kill you... Just think on that.
>>
Don't you idiots get it? They're molesting bodies that were once alive. That had souls. They aren't fucking dolls. Their spirits live on and most likely know what is happening to their old shell.

They are watching while you do despicable things to their bodies. They are watching. They will have their revenge.
>>
>>17496679
Lol souls aren't real baka desu senpai
>>
Ppl pls. This is a Horrifying people on internet thread. We r not discussing about necrophilia.
Ill bump waiting for someone who deliver.
>>
Here's bumping the necros will leave and the thread will re-rail
>>
>>17493589
That vid is pretty gross. I'm okay with rekt threads on /b/, but this is different...
>>
>>17493589
Everyone go into the comment section of the vid and post about how you fapped to it.
>>
File: who.jpg (35 KB, 190x245) Image search: [Google]
who.jpg
35 KB, 190x245
What was Ed Gein to you ?
>>
File: guro.png (266 KB, 583x462) Image search: [Google]
guro.png
266 KB, 583x462
>>17493589
some people are just turned on by gore, there is nothing special or supernatural about it.
>>
>Freaking out that someone on the Internet is a necrophile
Oh how the times have changed.
>>
>>17494295
KeK
>>
File: image.gif (1 MB, 320x173) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
1 MB, 320x173
>>17493596
I'm going to go troll him. What a tough guy
>>
>>17493589
I came across a youtube channel that has all these videos of toilets. He usually tells you whether he likes them or not based on how they flush.

This one's an extended video of a public bathroom.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0ttruAKQx-M

There seem to be a bunch of people who are into watching these videos and I can't imagine why, but there's something really unsettling about this, to me.

Maybe I'm the weird one but I can't think of any non-creepy reason that someone would do this on a regular basis. Who likes toilets and bathrooms this much? Are toilet fetishes a thing that exists? Also, he sometimes gives a tour of the whole bathroom, sinks, soap dispensers, hand dryers and all. Is he George Costanza, always looking for the perfect bathroom? I have so many questions.
>>
>>17497151
the way its shot is definitely not normal.. i see what you mean about it being unsettling
>>
>>17497151
hahaha he opens the doors and looks outside while filming. people obviously see him and he just goes back in super quick still filming. fuck that.
>>
>>17497151
Ew. Did you read the comments?? There's others like him, obsessing over the fact that a stainless steel toilet with a white enamel coat is "super rare." Like fucking Pokémon shinys?????
>>
>>17497151
>There seem to be a bunch of people who are into watching these videos and I can't imagine why, but there's something really unsettling about this, to me.

Lol. Sorry, obviously you did....but I agree. It's weird.
>>
>>17496530
>Cause he's fucking raping people that can't say yes or no. Cause there ded.

So you are telling me that rapists are considered low level sex offenders because he's raping people that are dead and dead people can't give consent? You are either massively retarded or a troll and therefore retarded, because that makes no fucking sense.
>>
>>17497263
Bro drop it nobody wants to talk about the morality of fucking corpses. It's not even on topic
>>
>>17497234
i'll trade you my rare shiny outhouse for your shiny porcelain throne
>>
>>17493596
>>17494174
>>17494227
>>17494246
What the fuck is this normie faggot shit? Am i on reddit? Please gtfo of here
>>
>>17497043
Arguably the most iconic serial killer ever.
>>
>>17497350
Throw in your first gen ultra rare bidet, and you got yourself a deal.
>>
>>17497369
for what reason?
>>
>>17494485
Feminist here i disagree
>>
File: Little Boy Guns.png (840 KB, 729x647) Image search: [Google]
Little Boy Guns.png
840 KB, 729x647
>>17495522
>>
File: 1458307400396.jpg (75 KB, 481x489) Image search: [Google]
1458307400396.jpg
75 KB, 481x489
>>17497586
what a fuckin retard
>>
File: glassescunt.jpg (12 KB, 241x320) Image search: [Google]
glassescunt.jpg
12 KB, 241x320
>>17497609
>i don't get jokes because i'm too busy hating feminists
>>
>>17497151

This is certainly weird, but it's just too benign to qualify as 'creepy' for me.

It's just lacking a certain threatening edge that's needed to be creepy.

Let's say this guy was going in toilet stalls after people had shat and rating the smells... That would be creepy.
>>
>>17497365
Necrophil detected.
>>
>>17496417
yep, someone must have tipped him.
>>
>>17497757
I can tell you for sure, all those replys he listed? All but the first two were mine, and Im not him. Just a random, bored anon who works graveyards at a hotel.
>>
>>17493589
While I agree it's messed up and weird but he
is not hurting anyone by faping to these videos.
We can't just arrest him for his thoughts this is
where it enters a gray area in freedom of speech.
We don't know if this guy would enact his fantasies or not, you can only monitor them
for the time being.
Unless he goes out and does something
those are your only options.
>>
>>17498170
Now can we fucking drop that topic now?
>>
>>17496679
>souls
You're a retard.
But it is a pretty humorous idea... Once you die your soul leaves your body, imagine looking down while you float away and just see yourself gettin banged.
>>
File: giphy.gif (3 MB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
giphy.gif
3 MB, 480x360
>>17498307
>I'm a retard
>for basically stating a popular belief in what happens after death
>>
>>17494407
Dude seriously ur fucking retarded if u think the world would be more peaceful without guns like people would be incapable of finding other ways to kill each other even though there have been hundreds of wars and violence way before guns were ever invented
>>
When did everybody on this board start bashing necro? This a new thing, all the kewl kids doin it?
Anybody realize bodies sent to med school are either organ donors or are signed off by the family?
WHAT HAPPENED TO THE GURO /x/?
>>
>>17498307
>so does this mean im not a virgin anymore? Or did my own body just cuck me?
>>
>>17493596
This dude is just some sheltered, autistic manchild living in his mom's basement. He admits he gets depressed. Serial killers don't get depressed. More than likely mom will find him dangling from his closet sooner or later.
>>
>>17497151

I feel like there might be a market for people who go into random places around there city and rate the bathrooms. Not sure why, but I think there is potential there.
>>
>>17494407
Because the thousands and thousands of years of human history were so civil and peaceful before guns, right?

Stop being so fucking stupid for like three seconds and think about what you're saying.
>>
>>17501339
You must be pretty stupid to think that's what he was saying
>>
ITT: Faggots can't stay on track for five minutes and stop talking about having sex with cadavers
>>
>>17493589

Oh fuck, I jerked off to the same vid. Was that wrong?
>>
>>17499959
Constantly changing user base. The new kids cycling in aren't on the same level as the ones growing out of 4chan came in as. That could be said of the entire internet, though. Millennials are soft. Half of them are here through a phone.

>>17501904
By some moral yardsticks, yes, very. In others, meh. It revolves around whether one believes the dead are empty shells or are tied to the memory of the deceased.
Typically, societies that bury the dead are the latter, ones that cremate the dead are the former. In modern America, both are common practices, and normally one's beliefs are a private matter.
>>
File: too_many_keks.png (99 KB, 200x251) Image search: [Google]
too_many_keks.png
99 KB, 200x251
>>17501807
>>
>>17497369
he started by digging up dead bodies
>>
>>17494253
Is that you Fredrick you sick pedophile go fuck a rabbit before you murder someone to release your pent up sinergy you disgusting faggot
>>
>>17494282
You are a fucking moron , it is my will that when I die my body not be disrespected just as while I'm alive. How do you not grasp this concept you disgusting faggot
>>
>mr.anime his yt, I think, don't quote me on it

trey sesler, killed his parents and brother because he wanted to go on a massacre
>>
I remember not a long time ago someone posting on /b/ a youtube link and a twitter link as well from a guy who looked like he suffered from some kind of an Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder.

Basically his videos and twitter photos kind of followed a pattern in rather he was showing up singing, or demonstrating his plush dolls, or showing the view from the window of his house, always at a specific time of the day.

His face looked always oily as fuck, and there was 2 ou 3 videos where he took the camera outside his apartment and just started creeping out on a guy a few meters away from his house.

Can't remember the name of the youtube account, but it was pretty creepy...
>>
>>17503197
there's a difference between guro, gore and jacking off to an actual autopsy.

i don't care all that much but you're a faggot who thinks things were better when everyone shared your opinion. maybe try the 4chan subreddit, i hear their memes are reaally dank.
>>
>>17504371
it was on /x/ too.

https://www.youtube.com/user/MrTimmyUk/videos
>>
File: 1435128218426.jpg (66 KB, 540x726) Image search: [Google]
1435128218426.jpg
66 KB, 540x726
ITT. Leddit fags.
Seriously though guys, social justice boners away. They're only fucking corpses
>>
>>17494282
I'm going to be the first one to fuck your mom's dead corpse.
I'm going to fondle her cold breats, the same ones that fed you as a baby, I'm going to dig my fingers in her eyes and kiss her on her cold lips, the same lips that kissed you goodnight.
Then I'm going to fuck her, fuck her harder than your shit father ever did. I'm going to cum inside her icy pussy, the same one that brought you into the world.
Is that ok, anon? You seem to think so.
>>
>>17505064
you've reached maximum autism.
>>
>>17505116
You forgot about her eye sockets.
Euphoriafag will still pretend to be too educated and logical to care.
>>
>>17505132
I'll save her eye sockets for round two.
>>
>>17498338
It's a popular belief that some middle-eastern guy was the child of god and turned h20 into alcoholic beverages for some reason. That argument doesn't really work in your favour.

Anyway, bacteria and maggots will eat away at your corpse once your buried, necrophiles aren't doing anything that horrible. Sure, it's unsanitary and kinda sick, but the dead person isn't being harmed at all. However, can you imagine what a family member would think if they saw someone fucking their dead kin like this? If you're gonna do this kinda shit, you better not get caught.

I'm not sure what's so attractive about a lifeless cold body, though. I mean, pedophiles make sense because it's a power fetish, but is it really power when your victim is an inanimate object?
>>
>>17505144
People fuck dead bodies because no living person would ever touch them.
>>
File: gif.gif (2 MB, 300x264) Image search: [Google]
gif.gif
2 MB, 300x264
>>17497586
kill urself
>>
>>17493589
>>17493596
I wonder if this guy saw this. I did
https://vimeo.com/31369640
>>
File: pl_arts_sugimoto7_f.jpg (29 KB, 660x823) Image search: [Google]
pl_arts_sugimoto7_f.jpg
29 KB, 660x823
>>17494268
you have made yourself look stupid.
>Please cut off your smallest finger and suck on the stump until you vomit a stomach full of finger stump blood to write an apology. timestamped.
you are stupid and must punish yourself.
>>
you know where your at right?
>>
File: gottacatchmall.jpg (160 KB, 1338x624) Image search: [Google]
gottacatchmall.jpg
160 KB, 1338x624
>>17501249
did you just state that serial killers don't get depressed?
why are you stupid enough to think that?
depression is not a magic life preserver.
do you believe that only happy people are killers?
or are you saying that if someone is depressed killing folks is just impossible for them?
shit im depressed by your lack of mental function and want to kill you right this second.
the paradox
>the paradox
>>
>>17496541
Necrophagist detected.
>>
>>17497028
Pretty much the opposite for me. Since they were using the corpse for educational purposes I found it interesting, I would have never imagined a human body looked like that, it was a bit distrubing, I mean, you can never remove that when you talk about a corpse. But I cannot digest rekt threads. To see the moment a life is lost is way too much for me.
>>
>>17506068
Why is that image not called gottacatchjamal.jpg?
>>
>>17493589
>creepy individuals on the internet
>people who are just sick fucks all around?

Anyone here heard of Blowfly Girl?
She apparently has a fetish for garbage, and maggots. She gets into dumpsters to stuff and stuffs rotting things and bugs in her vuvuzela and then gets off, IIRC. Anyway, she blogs about these types of adventures here:

http://blowflygirl.blogspot.com/2009/08/here-is-my-maggot-story.html?zx=ae4e6076818f862b
>>
>>17506945
another one

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/archivos_pdf/dialogue_hh.pdf

>Someone calling himself ”Hidden Hand”, claiming to be an insider from The Illuminati, discusses the matter with members of the forum Above Top Secret
>>
>>17506963
>Above Top Secret
>>
>>17506986
OP asked for individuals on the internet with possible ties to the occult, no?

who cares where the person posted, the story is in a .pdf
what did you contribute to the thread, fuckface?

>>17506963
anyway, OP, here's one more for you

Joseph E. Duncan III is a convicted serial rapist and killer and pedophile. He's killed and raped children. He's on death row. Here are his blogs:
http://fifthnail.blogspot.com/ - older
http://5nchronicles.blogspot.com/ - newer
and his wiki, which is a pretty fucked up read itself:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joseph_E._Duncan_III
>>
>>17507000
>http://fifthnail.blogspot.com/ - older
is actually prior to his arrest
>http://5nchronicles.blogspot.com/ - newer
describes his daily life on death row (and thoughts on child porn and whatnot)
>>
I uploaded this by accident and realized after the fact what it was. The one comment on it is really weird, but I know the guy. He's a sneaker fetishist.
https://youtu.be/GyWJzUmWlCs

It's a weird video. I don't know why I made it. Maybe I'm a weirdo too.
>>
File: Gotta Catch them all.jpg (395 KB, 1500x1174) Image search: [Google]
Gotta Catch them all.jpg
395 KB, 1500x1174
>>17506068
>>
File: giphy.gif (211 KB, 248x180) Image search: [Google]
giphy.gif
211 KB, 248x180
C'mon, guys. Necrophillia is just
>fucking cold
>>
>>17507022
>describes his daily life on death row

Wait wut? How does a death row sex offender have a BlogSpot he gets to update?
>>
>>17501249
>all serial killers are hannibal lecter human statues
>>
>>17494432
unless they kill somebody to gain access to their dead body you retard
>>
>>17497476
texas chainsaw massacre
>>
>>17496534
This one makes me mad every time it is brought up.
>>
>>17508121
I also wonder about that.
>>
Blowfly girl is p messed up:

http://blowflygirl.blogspot.com.au/2009/08/here-is-my-maggot-story.html
>>
The day a necrophile was buthurt because /x/ pointed out jow fucked up he is.
>>
>All these faggots upset that their gross ass fetish is one of the only ones that you still have to defend in today's society
This board is fun.
>>
>>17506576
true kek
>>
>>17508312
I remember reading this. The pinworm 'saga' always makes me fucking gag.
>>
File: necrocard.jpg (48 KB, 468x600) Image search: [Google]
necrocard.jpg
48 KB, 468x600
>>17494282
for your wallet, anon
>>
File: pedo.jpg (49 KB, 538x491) Image search: [Google]
pedo.jpg
49 KB, 538x491
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5wdmSL2-Ock
>>
>Odds that this guy is some sort of serial killer?
Very slim. You know what are the odds that you're one of those reddit faggots who think everyone who uploads anything slightly odd to youtube is a serial killer? FUCKING 100%
>>
>>17494257
I wonder if anybody else got this. Needless to say we should all stick up for our deceased loved ones.
>>
Looks like a normal autopsy to me. Need to brush up on my Chinese.

They certainly do it differently than the US does.
>>
>>17493589
>he doesn't agree with autopsies
...what?
>>
>>17496484
In what part of the video is he fucking the corpse?
Holy shit this place has sunk so fucking low lately.
tumblristas and generic cesspool needs to die.
>>
>>17494353
Did you just compare gun enthusiasts to pedophiles? That's it, you are retarded.
>>
>>17494357
He could buy a real doll, that look a lot like a dead girl. Or he could buy a hooker, have her take an ice bath and play dead.
>>
This silly fuck who wrote a whole bullshit memoir about being kiddie-diddled.
Memoir here: http://archive.is/pvovF
>>
Antman
>>
>>17494416
It was for educational purposes. Even when they examine the outside of her body they are looking for lumps, bumps, ripples, or marks of some sort.
>>
>>17496679
I can only hope I get to stick around to see what the coroner does to me. It pisses me off that I'll never be able to see my own organs. Well, unless something is terribly wrong. If I got raped post-mortum, that'd be pretty funny. Better than being raped pre-mortum. I would haunt the guy for the lulz.
>>
>>17497603
Yes because this is so common you retard.
>>
>>17501281
I think you are right. I hate when a restaurant has a dirty or messed up bathroom.
>>
>>17497476
Nipple belts.
>>
>>17503197
>muh millennials
You realize that this site was made by a millennial right?
>>
>>17511714
weird
>>
File: image.jpg (57 KB, 334x500) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
57 KB, 334x500
>>17494246
Holy shit get yourself gone back to tumblr, you retard. He hasn't done anything. I'm sure your browser history has some shit on there you wouldn't want people to see, but nope, gotta try and publicly humiliate and persecute people for thought crime and precrime!

Fucking hell, what are you people doing on 4chan.
>>
>>17494309
You realize that not everyone cares about that, right? People can donate their organs, and their bodies to science. There are people out there who think necro is hot on the receiving end too. Sure it's sorta messed up without prior consent or within view of the family, but otherwise who cares?
>>
>>17494319
When did 4chan turn into a bunch of prudes, holy shit.
>>
>>17494407
>in general the world would be better off without guns

That's denonstratably incorrect. Violent deaths have been decreasing since before guns
>>
>>17508169
We do have morgue you know.

Just because someone has a fetish doesn't mean they're gonna kill for it, jesus.
>>
>>17512415
i couldn't even finish. too ridiculous. it's pathetic that anyone would think this were true and it's sick that someone would fabricate an entire story like that.
>>
>>17512926
>doesn't mean they're gonna kill for it
sometimes they do though.
>>
>>17506963

The same guy with the same trip made a really long thread on /x/ a while back, I wanna say it was around the 2012 Mayan fiasco.
>>
File: 1436243633973.jpg (87 KB, 588x437) Image search: [Google]
1436243633973.jpg
87 KB, 588x437
>>17507098
>records his own crotch
>completely silent on all his videos
>"Maybe I'm a weirdo"
>>
>>17494476
Have you guys ever felt something like when looking at a dead body and ask yourself like holy shit someday I'll be like him/her while god knows what kind of sick fuck would have his ways with my body and then all of a sudden this all kinds of dread kicks in your mind and you just can't fucking ignore it which leaves like those kinds of nasty itch when you're with some crazy sex
Jesus
>>
>>17513562
Shit wrong guy
I probably meant for the thread
>>
I used to have a job collecting data on weird people on the internet.People who are into fetishes and other things that could damage their
reputation.In Particular I was supposed to look for people who dragged children and teens into their fetishes.

It's actually pretty easy to find weirdo's on the internet.If you spend a couple of hours digging through Youtube Vlogs by teen girls
you'll eventually find some guy asking for feet pics.I guy sticks out to me though.

You see out of all the sexual fetishes out there corporal punishment(spanking,caning and paddling) in particular attracts a lot more pedophiles
than others.This makes sense when you think about it.There are tons of kids who get spanked by their parents who use the internet.They mention it
on social media and pedos come out of the woodwork asking questions like what were they hit with and whether their pants were pulled down.
I even found a forum filled with these people.Most of them wouldn't go very far.They asked the questions then fuck off.My guess is that they fap
then move on to another target.
>>
>>17514312
There was one guy who went a lot further though.Some videos popped up on youtube talking about some website called "The Ungrounding calculator".
Apparently the site was supposed to be used by kids who wanted to get spanked instead of grounded.It was made by some guy called "videodaregame".
Evidently he contacted several teenage girls on YouTube and asked them to make instructional videos about it.At least one of these videos is still
up.The rest have long since been taken down.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bTtP7DI2MDU

There used to be four or five of these videos.All had teen girls giving out giving instructions on how to use the website.They had other videos
that referenced the maker of the site.Evidently he dared them into making videos where they answered questions that had sexual undertones that
must have flew over the girls heads.

I dug for info on the guy around the internet.I found his YouTube account and it had some odd on videos on it.A couple of hour-long videos of
empty bedrooms.

Here's a link to the site.Apparently it's defunct now.

www.videodaregame.com/calculator/grounding.php

When it was up it was infested with viruses.I have pretty good anti-virus on my computer so nothing got through but one thing did stick out though.
The site would try to install a special type of malware on the users PC called a RAT program.The programs let the creators remotely control functions
on your PC,most notably your webcam.
>>
>>17494282
-White people
>>
>>17512418
>it was for educational purposes
Only because they recorded it and explained some of what they were doing
That was a real autopsy and that's basically what happens to anything who gets one before they stitch them back up. Some go more in depth than others depending on whether the funeral needs to be closed or open casket.

They have to examine basically fucking everything in the body for abnormalities both physically and in the toxicology report (which is why they cut off pieces of the shit they take out) because it is the examiner's job to determine what the real cause of death was. If someone says it was internal bleeding then they need to find signs of internal bleeding (like they did in this video).

It only looks like they're just randomly cutting and touching shit because you can't understand them or the process.
>>
I'm take over someones web cam and make them clean there room.
>>
>>17508312
that was one hell of a ride
>>
>>17496541
Why is it difficult to understand. I would not want someone fucking around with my corpse nor would my family. It is not "victimless". Your logic is wrong.
>>
>>17497737
I disagree. It is really fucking strange and downright creepy. I would say less than 1% of the world population have a fetish for toilets. This may actually be the only person in the world that loves toilets. There are way more people who want to fuck dead bodies than people who film toilets.
>>
File: 1458369397284.jpg (24 KB, 284x253) Image search: [Google]
1458369397284.jpg
24 KB, 284x253
The longer I hang around the creepy part of the internet, the less outright paranormal things scare me and the more real people do.
>>
>>17503852
>pedophile
>>
An old classic.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ed9E1uxRF1M

Though in comparison he's pretty harmless.
>>
>>17493589
So what the hell happened to meat's channel? All of its videos are deleted.
>>
File: savage.jpg (37 KB, 300x400) Image search: [Google]
savage.jpg
37 KB, 300x400
>>17494485
I disagree. People die all the time, but one rape can make a bitch go crazy, raise shitty children, who then raise more shitty children
>>
File: 1458737183463.jpg (90 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1458737183463.jpg
90 KB, 500x500
>>17494438
why is it so hard for people to understand that people can control urges, and themselves. The moment someone says that the urges have power over them is the moment they actually do.
There are people who go around fucking corpses and also people who simply fantasize about it but never actually go through with it in the same way there are pedophiles that don't go around raping little kids.
We need to think of these people in the same way we would think of any other people with mental issues and try to fix them, not kill them.
>>
>>17514312
>>17514324

That's actually fuckin creepy, what was your job?
>>
>>17515060
I have to agree with you. Look at women who have been exposed to sexual abuse/rape at a young age who have gone on to kill: Aileen Wuornos, Mary Bell, Rosemary West, Griselda Blanco...
>>
>>17494282
AJ?
>>
>>17514849
I'm not sure if you are replying to the wrong person, but I am in the medical field so I do understand exactly what they are doing. I mean that the intent behind uploading it to the internet was most likely for educational purposes.
>>
>>17515765
yeah i replied to the wrong guy sorry.
>>
>>17505116
Are you sure you want to run argument_finisher.exe
>yes
>>
>>17514312
That sounds like the best job ever. Internet weirdos are my hobby. Where do I apply?
>>
>>17494254
okay?
>>
>>17494309
>mourningfull
>>
>>17497151
The term gets bandied around on this site a lot, but this is just literall autism. I work with autistic students and they often have a special interest or obsession like this. It gives them comfort in a confusing world to have something they understand and know list about
>>
>>17494301
Honestly, this
>>
File: 1429244469107.jpg (102 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
1429244469107.jpg
102 KB, 800x600
>>17514964

>I would say less than 1% og the world population have a fetish for toilets
>>
>>17496498
>they're
>>
>>17514964
It might not be a fetish, just a weird interest. Look at the people remarking on the rarity of a full-metal urinal. It's no different from trainspotters in principle, or people taking an interest in other manmade objects.
>>
File: 1449952546064.png (117 KB, 476x305) Image search: [Google]
1449952546064.png
117 KB, 476x305
>>17514964
>I would say less than 1% of the world population have a fetish for toilets.
Welcome to /x/, ladies and gentlemen
>>
>>17496498
>>17516142
also
>How are they any less dangerous.
>less dangerous
>dangerous
>.
>>
>>17514964
I forgot what board it was on, but there was one fucker who had a fetish for tiles. You know, tile flooring and the like.
>>
>>17518204
I think it was /v/.. there was also "contemplating dog knees" anon. there are pics of those threads somewhere, and even a pic of the iceburg/deep ocean meme but instead of surface web/dark net, it lists normal to bizarre sexual fetishes with floor tiles and contemplating dog knees at the very bottom.
>>
File: 1567893612755.jpg (53 KB, 336x342) Image search: [Google]
1567893612755.jpg
53 KB, 336x342
>>17518217
10/dog knees
>>
>>17497151
i went to school with an autistic kid who was fixated on toilets and plumbing. he actually started a project to fix up the run down bathrooms at the local park, and picked the toilets himself lol. i don't think it's that strange, maybe the guy's a plumber?
Thread replies: 235
Thread images: 28

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.