[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What happens after one dies?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 136
Thread images: 8
File: necropolis.jpg (64 KB, 505x640) Image search: [Google]
necropolis.jpg
64 KB, 505x640
Does there exist an some kind of Afterlife, or do we cease to be upon death, Anons?
>>
i think it will be exactly like before you were born
>>
>>17489662
What was it like before you were born?
>>
>>17489662
One what?
>>
File: 1424368141255.png (257 KB, 832x680) Image search: [Google]
1424368141255.png
257 KB, 832x680
i dunno
something i gues
>>
there's not much point in worrying
i mean what are you going to do if you find out?
not die?
>>
Why are you asking this question to people who haven't died?
>>
>>17489914
/thread

no point in worrying about what can't be changed.
>>
>>17489920
>implying ghosts don't browse /x/
>>
Ceasing to exist after death sounds ideal, honestly. Don't know why people are afraid of this possibility.
>>
File: image.jpg (302 KB, 1500x900) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
302 KB, 1500x900
>>17490091
I'm hoping this is the case. Existing forever sounds like such a pain.
>>
I'll tell you what happens OP.

you.......

....return.................
>>
They put you in the ground and worms eat you
>>
File: 40jIUiq.gif (3 MB, 600x337) Image search: [Google]
40jIUiq.gif
3 MB, 600x337
consciousness isnt f material nature like most. Dont get this materialist, dogmatic way of thinking in to your head

we dont know
>>
There's a theory that says our brain lets out copious amounts of DMT, which is one of the most potent drugs on Earth that can produce "incredible" mystical experiences and can make 5 minutes feel like 10 years and shit like that. A little dose of DMT can already make you feel like you're tripping for 2 years, so imagine what a river worth of DMT could do. So yeah, tripping forever.
>>
You become energy "to the world", you enter a state where you forget your self-awareness and float around struggling to trying to remember (if you're familiar with the term "life flashing before your eyes" this is it),
if you do remember you may learn to regain shape and reform into who you were (you become a ghost), and if you do not, you will eventually succumb and be absorbed/recycled then be reborn as something else (random life form).
>>
>>17490504
lol, trip for 2 years...

You know, you can smoke DMT right? And trip your balls off for 10-15 min???

And yes, DMT trips are fucking insane, its amazing from the things people have told me.

Ive heard someone say they experience Glossolalia. People on DMT starting to see sounds as colors, and HEAR colors

Some people even say that when tripping in groups, they start talking gibberish random bullshit, but can understand each other.

Also, its like being in an other world full of geometric shapes

Joe rogan explains it as "DMT is mushrooms times 1000 plus aliens"
>>
>>17490511
Nope, bullshit

No one knows
>>
>>17489662
I think if life happened once for us that it's bound to happen again. Life is supposedly rare, but the fact we're here proves it can be obtained.
>>
"Life does not end after death, that there follows the resurrection of the mind into a different state."

Death simply does not exist. It is an illusion which arises in the minds of people. It exists because people identify themselves with their body.
People believe that their body will perish, sooner or later, thinking their consciousness will disappear too.

It’s much simpler, more logical, to view human consciousness as an immaterial interface that arises from neurochemical processes in the brain. The human brain is the perfect quantum computer and the soul or consciousness is simply information stored at the quantum level. This doesn't mean there is no soul, no life after death, or concepts of heaven, hell, soul, and spirit are meaningless. It means they can be so much more than what we think.

Our conciousness can be transferred, following the death of the body; quantum information represented by consciousness merges with our universe and exists there indefinitely. Consciousness exists outside of constraints of time and space. It is able to be anywhere: in the human body and outside of it. That fits well with the basic postulates of quantum mechanics science, according to which a certain particle can be present anywhere and an event can happen according to several, sometimes countless, ways. Our consciousness is comprised of quantum information held in microtubules.

When we die, according to this theory, our ‘quantum soul’ is redistributed back to the universe at large. This theory would help explain the incredibly frequent incidents of near death experience, when people seem to leave their bodies after the heart has stopped beating and then return with a head full of otherworldly images.

CONT.
>>
CONT.

From an article/study:
"A team of scientists led by Sam Parnia, of the State University of New York at Stony Brook, examined the cognitive processes of survivors from a pool of 2,060 cardiac arrest patients during a four-year observational study. Nearly 40% of the more than 330 survivors surveyed reported some form of "awareness" during the time that they were considered clinically dead by responding medical staff, all while their hearts weren't beating.

One in 5 claimed a state of prosaic contentment or peace had fallen upon them, while one-third reported some form of subjective time dilation. Some 13% felt as though they had physically left their bodies. Nearly 46% of the cardiac arrest patients reported various flashes of memory; 46% had memories with seven "major cognitive themes": fear, animals and plants, bright light, violence and persecution, deja-vu and family. A full 2% described "seeing" and "hearing" actual events related to their resuscitation."

CONT.
>>
CONT.

If we are in fact made of quantum information that cannot be destroyed, what does this say about the afterlife itself? The thought of when and how our 'quantum soul' is redistributed into the universe gives rise to many questions. Could the energy of your consciousness potentially get recycled back into a different body (unborn organism) at some point, as resurrection states? Maybe it will pass on to some other level of reality or plane of existence, and possibly a different/alternate universe? Are those who are no longer living still inhabit the same space-time as us and are we all returning to the same home someday, a quantum state with no separation between mind and matter?

Due to the undeniable similarities of consciousness and the universe (The universe itself grows like a giant brain and, more, that the same universal laws that dictate the electrical signals in our brains also direct galactic expansion), it may also mean that death will simply be the discovery that consciousness and the universe are the same thing.

Don't worry though, we're all going to find the answer one day, sooner or later.
>>
>>17490530
>>17490533
>>17490536
Compiled this together a few weeks ago, most of the information is from other sources but I wrote a lot in my own words. The Quantum Soul is how I view the afterlife.
>>
>>17490544
The surpise is the fookin bass is fookin RAWW
>>
Either reincarnation, paradise of the mind, heaven or hell, or eternal blackness.
>>
>>17490516
If you do not know yourself, don't try to discredit mines. people here are tossing out ideas and it seems you aren't really being useful here, go back to lurking if possible. I speak mines on experience.
>>
File: beetlejuice.jpg (44 KB, 450x253) Image search: [Google]
beetlejuice.jpg
44 KB, 450x253
You take a number and find somewhere to sit and get comfortable because it's gonna be a while.
>>
>>17490617
You don't see "blackness" when you're dead, you see nothing.
>>
File: pascal.png (260 KB, 1685x1930) Image search: [Google]
pascal.png
260 KB, 1685x1930
>>
>>17490217
yeah but for me, who never had a life, reincarnation is the ideal.
>>
If oblivion is really what happens after death, it's not all that bad. You will have no awareness of anything.
I had my wisdom teeth out, and opted to be knocked out for the procedure. They administered the sedative, and began preparations. A couple minutes passed. Finally I asked them when they were going to start, and they told me they were already finished, to my absolute surprise. Sure enough, my mouth was packed full of gauze. I had absolutely no memory of either going to sleep, being asleep, or waking up; that was an 'experience' of oblivion.
However, I don't think oblivion is what happens after death, for what it's worth.
>>
>>17490536
>we're all going to find the answer one day, sooner or later.

Yes and realize we cease to exist just like before birth.
>>
do we look like fucking jesus or something? how the hell are we suppose to know what happens after death when we are all alive still? wtf kind of thread is this
>>
>>17489662
Crazy stuff, our world is very basic compared with the beyond.
>>
>>17490638
>if you dont know then its the spirit nether apex realm of the 8th-gosgalor dimension because that's what I """"""feel"""""" about my """"""experience"""""

Oh, okay. You're right. Thats how sane and logical thought follows. The answer "we dont know" isnt valid because: """"""feelings"""""""
>>
>>17489662
Nonexistence

Don't fear it. It should comfort you
>>
>>17489662
i know i may sound crazy but i'm just gonna go ahead and tell of my experience.
one day i was sitting on my bed casually. i think i was just sitting there at the edge on my phone about to go eat something.
out of nowhere i felt this pain in my lower right ribs. it didn't hurt to an unbearable point, but it was enough to make me massage my ribs in slight pain.
all of a sudden i just felt this complete feeling of peace. it happened for s very split 2-3 seconds.
i remember very vividly being on what i believe was a mountain top covered in snow, with the view of the skies in the distance. i wasn't cold. i felt very perfect. everything was so perfect. the silence. the peace. that warmth and comfort.

the thing about it though was that i always said that my dream vacation or my dream location basically is to visit or live on a snowy mountain top and just watch nothing but nature. so that made me think...maybe i just fainted or passed out.
or maybe when you die you just end up going to where your heart desires. what your heart truly seeks. a place where you will be at complete peace. cause when i was up on that mountain for just those 3 seconds, i swear i have NEVER in my entire 24 years of living felt that comfortable and at peace.
idk but i hope that i will go to that exact same place when i die. i think about it often since it happened. it kind of made me less afraid of death.
>>
>>17490722
What the fuck is Satanism supposed to be?
>>
>>17490945
Dont really understand your question, but it looks that image claims that 'nothing' happens according to satanism. So I guess they chose from the more atheistic styles from among the many 'brands'
>>
>>17489662
There is no afterlife, and you don't cease to be upon death.
What you consider to be "you" is not you, it's just your thoughts.
>>
>>17490650
You can't see because you have no eyes, also you can not "not see" since there is no brain to percieve it as "seeing" or "not seeing". A notion of eternal blackness is a product of your mortal brain, and so is any other concept about anything. Death means just being genuinely free without any boundaries and conceptions, but only if I understand this, if I don't understand this, then my unconscious mind upon my death will perform some sort of theatrical play based on my idea of "after", and it will lead the unconscious content to its rebirth. Because there's no "after" and because I don't realise that any content of my mind is not different from me, that any content is in fact the omnipotent Me who is always There Now, my omnipotence is not in action and content of my mind separated from me because of my false notion of being the watcher who is separated from the things. There is no "life after", there's just Me Now.
>>
Judgement at Yahwehs throne
>>
There's no life or death, only "This"
>>
Has /x/ always had so many materialists? I can't help but wonder why they'd come here in the first place.
>>
>>17490802
If you were in a situation where you might get shot, would you try to avoid being shot?
>>
>>17489675
You mean we'll hang out in the spirit world for a while and then plan our next incarnation?
>>
>>17490091
>>17490217
If nonexistence is so great, why haven't you killed yourselves?
>>
You go back to a previous save point and are free to try other decisions.
>>
>>17492150
So kinda like reincarnation but more focused
>>
>>17491583
If the afterlife is so great, why haven't you killed yourself?
>>
The simple truth is that none of us know for certain.
>>
>>17491583
>>17492198
/thread
You should both kill yourselves.
>>
>>17489662
You come back as someone else. No, it's not like reincarnation. This theory is different.
>>
>>17492198
He never implied he loved the idea of the afterlife or even believed in it. You said you're not afraid and even went as far as saying that existing forever sounds like a pain so... You're wrong and gay and should definitely be the one to kill himself.
>>
>>17492255
And when the sun dies and life ceases to exist in the universe?
>>
>>17489662

1W2N1N5W2W
3N5S
3E6N5S5W
5W2W2N
5S5W1N5E5W
>>
>>17491547
I know that feeling, anonfriend. These euphorics are poisoning my beloved and godly /x/. Never understood why they come here, to a place for discussing things they don't even believe in.
>>
>>17492255

I think I know what you mean. If that one theory about the universe going out eventually and another Big Bang occurring events will just infinitely repeat themselves, since time and existence cease to exist when you can't comprehend it after you die time will just move forward until you do become another being that at least somewhat comprehends time and so on and so on.

Is that what you mean because I kind of believe in that deeply. And I honestly feel like I remember being different organisms from a time long ago, those might have just been early on dreams though.
>>
>>17489662
This is a prison planet - when you die your memories are wiped and you are reborn. Our "prison guards" feed off our fear and pain...
>>
>>17490638
Heaven
>>
>>17492299

This
>>
>>17492154
Well, according to the research, reincarnation *is* focused, because before every life, we plan some things out. From what I've heard, it's not unlike creating a character in an RPG.
>>
>>17489662
>17492299
The darkness comes to take you away.
>>
>>17490516
This.

All answers here are based on our experience of life.

Death is where you were before you were born, fampai. Nothingness. No time. No universe. No reality. No existence.

When we die, as far as we know, we simply cease to exist.
>>
I was dead for at least 14 billion years before being born.

It was aight. Peaceful.
>>
>>17493552
So if someone was threatening you with a gun, would you try to avoid getting shot?
>>
>>17489662
We experience what is like to be dead
>>
The vessel decays, but the pilot remains.
>>
>>17489662

We cease and our bodies rot.
>>
File: 1458469500341.jpg (73 KB, 720x720) Image search: [Google]
1458469500341.jpg
73 KB, 720x720
Exists another life after death.
Consist in a convivence with alien lifeforms.
>>
>>17495552
RIP GEORGE SOROS
>>
>>17495552
RIP GEORGE SOROS
>>
>>17495552
RIP GEORGE SOROS
>>
>>17489662
it depends. you have to either luck out and not end up in the testing zone or survive the testing zone

most people would think of the testing zone as a form of hell. its supposed to be like a final exam. your life you gather knowledge and by adulthood you shouldnt trust anyone

if you survive the testing zone you may not be what you started out as

some get to skip it because they have a note from their doctor but almost nobody has a note from their doctor on them when they die
>>
I don't even get why you faggots talk about this subject. Nobody knows. Every thread is the same. What's the point?
>>
RIP GEORGE SOROS
>>
>>17489945
>implying anyone but ghosts browse /x/
>>
>>17495552
RIP GEORGE SOROS
>>
>>17490091

because you'll miss out on so much awesome shit that will come. And you will no longer be able to have fun, be in love, have sex, eat good food, hang out with friends and do all the good things.

Ofcouse a lot of you will say things like "abloo abloo abloo life sucks and those things are for normies". All i can say to that is that you should kill yourself now because you are already wasting you ONE single glimmer of light that is life you get in the vast endless void of eternity.
>>
>>17495552
RIP GEORGE SOROS
>>
>>17491547
It's why I wish there was a philosophy board. Really, this is the only board where these types of discussion can happen. I know technically they can kn /b/, and I've even seen a handful of great ones. But it is /b/, so more often than not it devolves into gore, racial slurs, and tranny pr0n.

These types of discussion don't really fit here, but they fit even less elsewhere.
>>
>>17495623
Because some of us have deep intellectual curiosity about things. If you don't, fine, then avoid these topics. I don't see how this thread could possibly be hurting you in any way. Just don't click into it. Its really very simple.
>>
>>17492260
Not that guy but he said living forever sounds like a pain. Having a normal full human lifespan seems better. To traverse the eons and all that pain that ensues is a different story. Likewise, killing oneself before you're tired of life seems like a waste.
>>
>>17492255
I understand what you mean. Nothing mystical about it, or supernatural.

Simply probability. It won't be 'you', of course.
>>
>>17495552
RIP GEORGE SOROS
>>
>>17495843
>doesn't know about /his/

Fucking newfag, end yourself
>>
>>17489662
Honestly, the answer to "what happens after you die" is one that cannot be known by anyone who is alive.

I mean sure, we know what happens to our physical bodies, but beyond that? Do we really just cease to exist? Do we go to some sort of afterlife? Are we born to new bodies? Are we recruited by the skellington army and bid our time in graveyards until the great spookening happens?
Fucked if anyone really knows.
>>
>>17495888
IA know about the HISTORY board, jackass. Metaphysics, philosophy of mind, ontology...yep, that's what I think of when I think of HISTORY. I've gone there multiple times looking for good philosophy discussions and it's always full of roleplaying BS threads. As I said, certain types of discussion don't really fit anywhere, but they are less out of place here than anywhere else. Faggot.
>>
>>17489680
>one what
You're fucking stupid.
>>
>>17489662

According to Jeremiah 8:8 the law of god has been manipulated into a lie, so you don't know the law, meaning there's no reason to follow it. This alone makes us not to trust the bible, and even again, in romans 4:15 it is said that when there is no law, there is no transgression of it, so if you insist in having more looks at the bible, this one should suffice.

Pray that god helps you find your way, do insist that you are calling him god for lack of a better name.

When somebody able to pull off miracles comes to your life, be exceedingly jealous and critical of the kind of miracles you request, a god that doesn't want to be tested is a god that is hiding his true nature and will not be able to perform this or that thing. The bible is a book showing miracles, do not trust the miracles that apparently only a god could do, remember that it has been manipulated, go wild here, request even more.

Once you are convinced, still, test your new belief, your life should improve, not the other way around. Do be sure to test your belief extremely and whatever miracle they may perform and if you can perform miracles yourself. If while you are still unconvinced, you get some sort of idea or message that you are being tested, INMEDIATELY abandon that belief, this is your enemy and he has fooled you. Also, since you never knew about sins or the law proper, you aren't to expect punishment upon accepting your new belief, if you are communicated this: ABANDON BELIEF.

Trust no one.

Example:

>the god that made buttsecs inmensely pleasurable doesn't want buttsecs
>because the bible says so
>the same bible that says in jeremiah 8:8 that the bible is bullshit
>the same bible who has a christ who said that people changed the precepts of god for commandments of men
>the same bible that shows us commandments more proper of a primitive law of convivence made up on the spot than an actual thing that needed a god to come down and write it down in stone tablets

Laffin' senpais
>>
>>17495989
>upon accepting your new belief

hat doesn't end by adopting the new belief
>>
This
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wwvImf92XiA
Read the book from the PhD physicist Thomas Warren Campbell and you'll find all the proof for these claims
>>
>>17489662
Im thinking of testing this soon.
>>
>>17489662
I strongly believe that there is after life and reincarnation but not into humans or animals, humans incarnate just into humans.
>>
RIP GEORGE SOROS
>>
>>17489662
good show old bean.
>>
>>17489662
>Asking the living if there's an afterlife
>>
>>17495858
I can understand why someone might not want to live forever (even if I disagree), but I can't fathom why you'd prefer a human lifespan, which is extremely short. I've seen people with this attitude before, and I'm not convinced they really believe it. I think it's just a bit too convenient that not only do they think death is a good thing, but they also believe the ideal lifespan just so happens to be their own life expectancy. To me, it seems like a bunch of rationalizations. "No, it's not that I'm helpless against forces beyond my control that will destroy my very existence! I, I...I don't want to live longer than a human lifespan anyway! So there!"
>>
>>17495843
I don't think you'd get much actual discussion on a philosophy board. What's more likely to happen is that most of the people who post there will be atheists, and they'll spend most of their time circlejerking over how right they are.
>>
>>17496176
Well, people can see ghosts or have after-death communications. I've even heard that some people have "shared-death experiences", where they experience the first parts of someone else's transition to the next world. I think those are very interesting, because they serve as evidence against the dying brain hypothesis.
>>
>>17496343
You're probably right.
>>
>>17489662

Death of Unbeliever. Resurrection to shame and destruction, short trial, cast into lake of fire for eternal torment.

Death of Believer. Resurrection unto glory, united with the Creator, live in timeless bliss collaborating with Creator God.

Choose.
>>
>>17495989
Look, the false pen of the scribe certainly works falsehood.

The Law is not false; the pen of the scribe is false.

The Law was not given to man to follow. The Law was given to man to show man what the standard was. Men wanted to be like God by virtue of their use of the knowledge of good and evil gained in the Garden; God's contribution to that was to give mankind His Law.

Law that He lives by, trivially, without effort, and Law that no human being who is not also God can keep. There have been none found righteous by the Law. Not even one. Only God. Only Jesus.

That's why the people who thought they were keeping the Law wanted Him dead.
>>
Nobody can say for sure, dude. I don't doubt that some insane person documented the details of a purposeful near-death experience, though
>>
>>17496376
The easiest way to manipulate people is by fear. Fear is the mind-killer; people stop being able to think when they’re afraid. Make someone fearful, and you can easily control their behavior.
Take religion, for example. Quite a lot of fear-based religions believe that god, by whatever name they call that entity, is a giant enough asshole to have created a hell where people receive infinite punishment for finite misbehavior.
That whole “there’s a gun to your head, so make the right choice or else” thing is manipulation by fear.
Terrorism: “the use of violence and threats to intimidate or coerce”
Most standard religions believe god is a terrorist. They’re also so terrified of this great terrorist in the sky that they convince themselves that they actually like the gun they believe god is holding to their heads.
>>
>>17496435
>They’re also so terrified of this great terrorist in the sky that they convince themselves that they actually like the gun they believe god is holding to their heads.

I think you could say something similar about atheists who claim to be glad there's no afterlife. They know they're at the mercy of death, so they convince themselves that:
1. They actually like the idea of consciousness ending forever
2. They don't want to live longer than a human lifespan anyway
>>
You wait until the day you account for your life. If you were good, you go heaven, if you were bad, you are cleansed in hell and you go heaven.

Before then, your deeds will make your wait good/bad, based on your karma...
>>
>>17495552
RIP GEORGE SOROS
>>
>>17495552
RIP GEORGE SOROS
>>
>>17496469
Sure, although to be fair I've never met an atheist who thinks this, at least in relationship to the idea of an afterlife.

The atheists I know love the idea of the afterlife (at least the good versions,) they simply don't believe it's going to happen. Proven wrong, they'd be happy.

This is, of course, distinct from people who don't want to be clinically immortal in the material world. That's a different thing entirely.
>>
RIP JONGE SORUS
>>
>>17495552
Rip in Peace George Zorro.
>>
>>17489662
You get sent to Ereshkigal's land where you're judged based on the laws of the god you follow. If you pass, you get to move on to the next level, otherwise you're trapped there, or somewhere worse. But all of that changes if you're not some mundane.
>>
RIP HORUS ZERO
>>
>>17497001
Goddamned but you stupid tween fuckers have all the imagination of a urine soaked Lays potato chip. It must be really fucking loathsome getting out of bed every day, looking in a mirror and realizing you're still the same pathetic shit gargler you were when you went to sleep.
>>
>>17497067
Ripe in Piss GOnge Zars
>>
Life is a string of events, and like so, your death has already happened. Like life, death is purely perception.
>>
>>17490490
nothing annoys me more than these positivists that assert the nonexistence is if its a certifiable fact. I mean shit just because you don't remember anything before being born doesn't mean you didn't exist in some form.
>>
>>17493538
you're a retard. you agree with the guy saying no one knows and then immediately assert that you know.

Why do people presume we didn't exist before being born?
>>
At death you shed your body like a snake sheds it's skin. That which we call death isn't truly what it seems, it really just is the inevitable death of the ego (false self) as it will have nothing left to hold on to and simply will have to surrender. But death is simply the mercy of existence, as it allows you to realize who and what you truly are. And that is simply your eternal self, the self of all selves, the one which allways and forever permeated and permeates existence. Just like everything you dream is really you playing it's not, so is the nature of existence. Die before you die, and you will truly live for the first time. Lose yourself to find yourself -Jesus
>>
PIPPIN: I didn't think it would end this way.

GANDALF: End? No, the journey doesn't end here. Death is just another path, one that we all must take. The grey rain-curtain of this world rolls back, and all turns to silver glass, and then you see it.

PIPPIN: What? Gandalf? See what?

GANDALF: White shores, and beyond, a far green country under a swift sunrise.

PIPPIN: Well, that isn't so bad.

GANDALF: No. No, it isn't.
>>
>>17496405

Sure m9 do a miracle and see if I believe you.
>>
RIP GEORGE SOROS
>>
ITT - Opinions posted like they are fact.
>>
Personally, I think we will exist again. If it happened once no matter how small the chance, then why not again?
>>
>>17498191
This
>>
>>17496376
Please consider this for it is the true answer
>>
We give an accounting of our lives to the most high
>>
like being asleep except without dreams
>>
>>17489662
The void awaits.
>>
>>17489662
You met me, What else?
>>
File: 1453899904186.png (115 KB, 692x351) Image search: [Google]
1453899904186.png
115 KB, 692x351
>>17489662
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BbWWT3X8Ebo
>>
>>17496326
you mean to tell me that people will try to rationalize their own mortality? that seems far-fetched
>>
>>17490217
Has to do with the ego. Experiencing things and the feeling of being left out is strong in humans because one of our main evolutionary traits is being social. We're conditioned to never be satisfied.
>>
I hope I come back as a beautiful anime girl with large breasts and non roastie labia
>>
>>17495552
RIP GEORGE SOROS
Thread replies: 136
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.