[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The photo that had marked them that day
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: mr_00073008.jpg (240 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
mr_00073008.jpg
240 KB, 640x360
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5P_9aa9v1go
>>
Explanation?
>>
I hide.... they seek...... soon they hide.....I seek....
>>
Has anyone figured this out yet?
>>
Looks like another poorly done, intentionally vague ARG...
>>
I just watched his 3 videos, how fucking unoriginal can you be dude? You basically stole that conten from meat. You know what you did, faggot.
>>
Meat was just the instrument used to enhance the flavors of such atrocities.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ij3zzgDeP0A
>>
かくれんぼ = hide and seek
彼らはどこにいる ? = where are they ?

Brilliant.
>>
Are they hiding?
>>
>>17490030
It's a message, Mr. Teeth kidnapped some children and butt-fucked them.
Mystery solved.
>>
>>17490889
this the same ghey who made the wobbly worm vid with the finger and the mr pickles vid with the finger?
i liked your early work. you sold out with this artsy shit
>>
私は別の見世物がゲームパニックシーク時間記録しました
>>
>>17491896
Quick! Someone translate this for us!
>>
>>17491896
It's a strange Asian(?excuse my ignorance of what kind) website that has some spoopy games on them I guess. Ones called Alice mare, like nightmare except with a weird blonde anime chick
>>
Google (or Master Misinfo) has led you to something completely unrelated.But I'm sure you'll figure out the right path to find the answers.... Mr. Teeth believes in you....
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.