[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey /x/ So it's about 3:30am here and there's an extremely
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: thicfog.jpg (2 MB, 3800x2525) Image search: [Google]
thicfog.jpg
2 MB, 3800x2525
Hey /x/

So it's about 3:30am here and there's an extremely thick fog surrounded my neighborhood which is highly unusual because we never get fog here. I went out to the backyard and it was quiet -- quiet to the point where you could hear a pin drop. I heard a grunting sound and loud footsteps at the side of my house, and felt an overwhelming sense of dread like I was being watched on the OTHER side of my garden. What is going on? I'm terrified.

A few nights before that I went for a walk at midnight and when I was returning home I heard a strange sound that was like the mix of a clown horn and a chicken from behind me that kept getting louder. Am I going mad?

Pic related is what the fog is like.
>>
>>17482440
Is your town Silent Hill?
>>
>>17482440
I don't know much about paranormal stuff, but a gun and some sort of religious thing for protection seems like a wise option here.

While it could be safe, and probably is. I would air on the cautious side of things for this.
>>
>>17482440

Do you live somewhere rural? Also, did the sound of the footsteps strongly suggest something bipedal?
>>
where do you life?
>>
>>17482440
Are you died?
>>
>>17482440
Bunp
>>
>>17482490
Keeping some kind of fire on hand would also be smart.
>>
>>17482440
Youre not going crazy. Its demonic spirits start a large fire in your kitchen then run from the house and tell no one about it. Post videos too if possible.
>>
>>17485026
planet earf
>>
k
>>
Water alters kineticaly, enforced unanimously perfectly.
>>
>>17482440
Do you live in Inaba, anon?
>>
>>17482440

idk. But it appears in your image that Z water is in Z air
>>
>>17482440
This looks like Beijing smog
>>
>>17485026
In hoose
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.