[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How to make a successful astral projection
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: 6795530-galaxy-wallpaper-tumblr.jpg (696 KB, 1920x1200) Image search: [Google]
6795530-galaxy-wallpaper-tumblr.jpg
696 KB, 1920x1200
I has been trying to make an astral projection for a while now and i haven't got anything. there's some extra tip to achieve it faster?
>>
put a bullet in your brain
>>
It's tricky and takes effort if you can't do it in your in your first attempts. Try mastering lucid dreaming. OBEs are essentially LDs. Someone says they have more control in the formers though. Meditation is another big bonus if you choose the right one. Sleep deprivation helps with WILDs.
>>
use your mental aura, relax
>>
Is it possible for a being to posses you during astral projection?
>>
>>17483176
Yeah stay away from it.
>>
>>17481466

I sort of never TRIED to Astral Project. It just sort of started happening when I was young. So, I can't really help you on how to start, but I can say this.

I often have a difficult time telling the difference between a lucid dream and an instance of astral projection. In fact, the two may be the same. But, my point being that learning to master lucid dreaming will definitely help you in learning how to Astral Project. Not only will it help you learn control in your sleep and in general give you the ability to "activate" your mind, but it will also make you safer. Being able to control the Astral Plane is an invaluable ability to keep you safe. It may also attract things. So, don't be a dick about it.

It's also waaaaay easier to find realistic, scholarly writing on how to master lucid dreaming than it is on how to Astral Project. So, that helps too.

>>17483176

Probably. But, it's waaaay more likely that you'll just bring something back with you and it ends up possessing some object in your room.
>>
>>17481535
>OBEs are essentially LDs
lmao; noob. there are many types of OBEs. Like for example expanding your astral body which is nothing like an LD whatsoever.
>>
>>17481466
Just search up some lucid dreaming guides. They are literally the same thing, but edgy kids think that astral projection sounds cooler.

First thing you should do immediately is start a dream journal so you are able to recall your dreams.

Oh yeah, and don't worry too much about those spoopy demonic possessions. It sounds hilarious and pathetic.

The only reason I browse /x/ is for the dream threads. Good luck buddy.
>>
>>17483234
Dead wrong. you don't have to be asleep to astral project desu
>>
>>17483242
Yes you do. Just read any "astral projection" guide, it is literally the same thing as WILD (wake-induced lucid dreaming).

I have done what some users believe is "astral projection", which again is just lucid dreaming. I got up from my bed and saw my doppelganger. He told me I was dreaming and that was that. It was night time as well, which is significant as it correlates with the time I went to sleep. And again, just lucid dreaming.
>>
>>17483267
No, you don't. I'm a master wizard that successfuly astral projected many times. Without sleep. Read a book yourself nigger. There are many types of astral projections, some are further from dreams some are very similiar
>>
>>17483284
This conversation is over, because I fucked your mom Master nigger
>>
>>17481466
Honestly, I have found the best way is perseverance. Follow the tutorials on youtube (there are some really good ones). I would highly recommend starting to meditate, then try and master lucid dreaming. Just think you will have one and focus all your energy on it, and one day it will hit you like a tonne of metaphysical bricks.
>>
>>17481466
Something strange happened to me when meditating. I started to slip in between and I saw something very bright. This was the first time I ever saw something during meditation, so I immediately came back. But, the bright thing I saw was burnt on my retina. How's that even possible?
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OwjXGZARRb8&list=PL9dThdR6I6dNOKqVgqmmFWES85XKoGbIQ
drugs are a hell of a drug
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.