[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So if the government actually knows about extraterrestrial life,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 126
Thread images: 14
File: hqdefault.jpg (28 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
28 KB, 480x360
So if the government actually knows about extraterrestrial life, ufo's, aliens and stuff, and they keep it secret. Then there's the question. Why would they keep it secret. Of course we don't need to know the facts, we can still live our lives, but i'm just wondering why they would hide it. Seems like it's a very big deal then. Not saying it's true, just trying to find out what would be the most reasonable thing if it was true.
>>
ali people aere scary and they dont want scare people
>>
>>17481244
I think most people would be fine with "disclosure", but but but, religion is quite a powerful tool for controlling the masses.
>>
>>17481244
It might be that with the aliens being more advanced the government would be admitting their inability to do anything about the alien presence and the aliens may prefer to keep to their level until humanity has "caught up" in terms not only in technology but more on a mental level. As it stands the aliens may view humanity as being for the most part mentally challenged and unable to participate on a higher and more refined level.
>>
>>17481244
just follow the thought

>they kill and abduct
>they are really advanced in comparison to us
>Gov "there ayys"
>people "so abductees and mutilation are real?"
>people "why you let them?"
>>
>>17481306
Where the heck did you find connection between aliums and religion.
>>
>>17481244
Because we are hopelessly defenseless against them.
>>
>>17481244
Government couldn't control society anymore. Imagine a older wiser race of entities telling "Humans" how wrong they are.
>>
>>17481244
For instance, Imagine explaining to them why we place importance on money.

>Money.

Hahhahahaaha

Humans as a race are fucking dumb
>>
A lot of people can't handle reddit let alone a subversive hidden alien invasion from behind the scenes.
>>17481604
You do realize that the religions all have low vibrational aliens impregnating women right?
It's why there are christ like figure's in every age of man.
>Zeus was a incubus to four different girls also got them all knocked up
>god also a incubus got Mary knocked up.

There's some thoughts that the incubus/succubus are actually reptilian in nature. As they can shapeshift into anything.
>>
>>17481604
Some people seem to think the existence of aliens is somehow ironclad proof that there's no God or spiritual world. Therefore, telling the people about aliens would mean everyone would have to deal with atheism being undeniably true, which most people couldn't handle because their minds are still too primitive and immature (except, of course, for the atheists, who are the intellectual master race according to this logic). So this would lead to societal collapse or something.
>>
>>17482810
Doesn't the Christian bible explicitly state humans are the only sentient and sapient creations of God?

Wouldn't revelation of alien life be just as chaotic as the revelation that the earth isn't the center of the universe.
>>
File: 1457687321497.jpg (127 KB, 1020x753) Image search: [Google]
1457687321497.jpg
127 KB, 1020x753
>>17482847
The Christian religion you speak about is fake. All religions are. Different interpretations of the SAME THING. There are higher dimensional beings out there, rounding out at the The One Infinite Creator at the top, which we are all are apart of, and will be part of again, someday. Yes there's an afterlife. You need to drop you indoctrinated idea of heaven and hell, and the negative and positive connotations that come with each. Do your research and become awaken.
>Pic unrelated
>>
>>17481244
I think Richard Dolan's probably right when he says that the reason disclosure hasn't occurred is, in short, this: UFO sightings may have happened through history, but it wasn't until the 1940s became a major issue. The aftermath of WW2 was the time of the start of the Cold War with the Soviets. I think the US government did indeed retrieve materials from crashed saucer site(s), and there's no way they'd risk breathing a word of it. How could they say "hey, we found this" but then also say to the other nations of the world "no, you're not allowed to see any of it, it's all ours?" Better to keep it all above top secret from the word go. As the years went past and alien technology was backengineered, new reasons for keeping the secrets arose. Can you imagine the lawsuits that would arise if it became public knowledge that the gub'mint gave engineering firm X off-planet materials to backengineer, patent, and make massive profits off of, but not engineering firms Y and Z?
>>
>>17482847
>Doesn't the Christian bible explicitly state humans are the only sentient and sapient creations of God?

I'm not really a Christian, so I can't answer that. However, proving the Christian Bible wrong doesn't mean atheism is true. It just means that one book for one religion is incorrect.

>Wouldn't revelation of alien life be just as chaotic as the revelation that the earth isn't the center of the universe.

So not chaotic at all? I don't believe there was a massive societal breakdown when geocentrism was proven false.
>>
>>17482873
>doesn't the Christian bible state

When did I state or even remotely imply I believed in the doctrine itself, or that is was "real"

Holy shit dude
>>
>>17482916
Pretty sure the Church tried to suppress that and actively imprisoned what it felt was heretical speech regarding it.
>>
>>17481244

is that a BOSTON album cover??
>>
Probably would have to do with the same reason every government in every sci-fi doesn't want to interrupt the development of a not completely advanced species.

Give knowledge and technology to an individual and they may be careful with it. Especially individuals with a sense of responsibility like a leader. Say what you will about the intelligence and capabilities of world leaders, they at least have a sense of responsibility. If they didn't, they wouldn't aim to be leaders. But, give that knowledge and technology to a species and they will abuse it and use it in ways it shouldn't be because they were not ready for it. Species should develop along their own paths. At least until they hit interstellar travel.

This assumes that the contact with the aliens was voluntary on the part of the aliens. If it wasn't (like discovering crashed technology or a lost life form), then the government has likely gleamed whatever technological advances it could off of it. And, if that's the case then obviously, the government would like to keep the edge over other countries. Thus, they're not going to share where they are getting these advances from.
>>
>>17481244

The impact on society is unknown, so they felt the best course of action is denial.

There's a LOT of people that accept alien visitation as fact, while others that only half believe, and still others that think it's impossible. When it becomes a known and accept fact, who knows how that could possibly impact our society and culture.
>>
>>17483005
Not really. The conflict thesis is a myth. Even though Galileo turned out to be right, there actually wasn't much good evidence for heliocentrism at the time. Also, Galileo wasn't imprisoned - he was placed under house arrest. And that happened not because he challenged the Church's position on astronomy, but because he was a dick who alienated just about everyone and called the Pope (who was his friend and tried to support him) a dumbass.
>>
>>17481244
Very simple power and control is all they seek want know will tolerate so they hop in bed with the big boys on the block, compartmentalize all dark programs and mock anything that hints at truth, the bubble is about to pop, grab some popcorn n enjoy
>>
>>17481244
Earth is the north korea of space
>>
>>17483385
This
>>
>>17482810
It's not the atheists who are bothered by aliens and they have little to do with this. There would be plenty of Christians (and people from other religions, I'm sure) who wouldn't be able to reconcile intelligent alien life with their beliefs that humans are one of a kind and divinely special. Others would certainly be able to integrate aliens into their religious narrative with very little effort. That doesn't mean things wouldn't be different. It would be proof that there are other beings who are mentally equal or superior to humans and that would change things, especially the idea that humans are at the top of the food chain because that's how god wanted it.
>>
>>17482810
It would still be an extreme leap to say that the existence of aliens automatically disproves the existence of god(s), after all, the Deistic idea of God would still be compatible.

It would be more accurate to say that the existence of aliens would disprove the validity of many organized religions, the Abrahamic ones in particular. Of course, the likely result is that they'll rewrite the holy books again to make it look like they knew about aliens all along after they've exhausted every other possibility to reconcile their beliefs (They're demons/anti-christ/trick of the government/etc), then proceed trying to "educate" the aliens on the "Good News" (ayy lmao).
>>
>>17483402
>>17483454
I don't think you're giving religious people enough credit, and instead are assuming that most of them are like the American fundamentalists.
>>
>>17481553
>As it stands the aliens may view humanity as being for the most part mentally challenged and unable to participate on a higher and more refined level.
this, so much
>>
>>17483472
To be honest, I've heard that idea repeated so many times that I almost want humans to turn out to be one of the *best* races just to spite people who repeat the "humans suck" mantra. It doesn't help that that statement is almost always accompanied by some kind of smug self-importance, i.e. "Humans are mostly stupid, pathetic animals because they don't think like me, an enlightened and intellectually-superior human."
>>
>>17483454
Oh my god. I hope i live to see the day the catholic church sends missionairies to teach the ways of the lord to higher developed ayyy's. That would be the funniest fucking thing ever. Just imagine a bunch of nuns on a crucefix shaped spaceship trying to tell aliums that altough compared to them we are a primitive species we got all the answers.
>>
>>17483497
>Humans are mostly stupid, pathetic animals because they don't think like me, an enlightened and intellectually-superior human
It's not about stupid pathetic animals, it's more about cunning and smart sleepwalkers who deliberately glue themselves to their halluciantions
>>
>>17481244
Because people will go ape shit and be fucking terrified and shit.
Its mainly to prevent chaos and not scare people.
>>
>>17483567
But of course you're above all that, right? That's exactly the kind of arrogance I was talking about.
>>
>>17483637
are you talking to yourself? did I say anything like that? jeez, and who's arrogant here
>>
>>17481244
The government knew the aliens would provide new memes, the most overused memes in all of history. We cannot afford new memes at this time. The internet would be in chaos. Due to recent leaks from the recreational facility in area 51, we have had a fraction of their meme-power with "Ayy lmao". It's impact: worldwide. Until we can filter their memes, the aliens will need to be shielded from the world.
>>
>>17481244
It's a retarded question, why would aliens want to keep themselves secret? They're not here, and if they are we'll know.
>>
File: amphibian-humanoid.png (194 KB, 399x432) Image search: [Google]
amphibian-humanoid.png
194 KB, 399x432
>>17481244

I'll tell you what I know.

1. Aliens/Demons have the ability of possession, shapeshifting, mind control and bodily function control. They can turn non-believers into their remote controlled puppets making them do whatever they want or live out a fantasy through them. The subject they control over often don't realize they are under control and think they are "chosen" or the "elite".

2. Aliens/Demons have interbreeded with humans since the beginning of time. Not everyone on this planet is 100% human.

Genesis 6:1 - 6:8 talks about this:
>The sons of God saw that the daughters of men were beautiful; and they took wives for themselves, whomever they chose.
>The Nephilim were on the earth in those days, and also afterward, when the sons of God came in to the daughters of men, and they bore children to them.

Many of the inter-breeded species were able to survive Noah's flood, such as a few Giants.

3. Satan and his angels who fell from the 3rd heaven took a third of the stars out of the sky and flung them to earth. Perhaps those stars had other life forms on them, such as Aliens?

Isaiah 14:12:
“How you have fallen from heaven, O morning star, son of the dawn! You have been cast down to the earth, you who once laid low the nations!”

Revelation 9:1
Satan is seen as “a star that had fallen from the sky to the earth.

Hebrews 12:22
One third of an “innumerable company of angels” chose to rebel with Satan.

Revelation 12:3-9.
John saw this great wonder in heaven, “…an enormous red dragon…His tail swept a third of the stars out of the sky and flung them to the earth…the great dragon was hurled down—that ancient serpent called the devil, or Satan, who leads the whole world astray. He was hurled to the earth, and his angels with him”

4. Why does the government not tell us about the alien life forms? Because they are controlled/possessed by them.
>>
>>17483744

5. Many people within the government don't believe in Jesus as their saviour which is why they are easy to possess. They usually have belonged to secret fraternal/sorority/brotherhood/masonic organizations that practice the occult and invite demons into them.

Basically everyone in high positions of government/leadership is Satanic, which allows them to be controlled/possessed. Tell me the last time you've actually known a President of the United States or any organization/company talk about Jesus Christ? You haven't because they're all satanists.
>>
File: download.jpg (5 KB, 160x160) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
5 KB, 160x160
">>17482875 "
What you say seem the more probable answer to such scenario, i think religion will always find an escape (by way of new interpretation of verses) to exist even if disclosure came about so i guess religion do not post such great obstacle.
>>
>>17483744
It's interbred, not interbreeded. You learned all this but not spelling?
>>
>>17483850

It's just a word. Why focus on grammar with so much truth and insight in my post?
>>
>>17481735
I think it's something along these lines. While it's true that religion is a powerful tool, I believe the real motivating factor is disclosure would mean our own governments having to admit we're at the mercy of a civilization so far beyond us that there would be no hope of resistance.
>>
>>17482847
>Doesn't the Christian bible explicitly state humans are the only sentient and sapient creations of God?

No, it only goes as far as describing that God created us. It nowhere states or even implies we are his sole sapient creation. After all, there are the Angels to consider as well.
>>
File: Oh Plz No.jpg (275 KB, 811x825) Image search: [Google]
Oh Plz No.jpg
275 KB, 811x825
>>17481244
My only guess is that they do it for our safety. Lets think of the fact, its known through out history that aliens have been here. Most of the times has been abductions and that shit goes on to this day ofc. Now if it realy is true that they dont tell the truth then its cause they know something we dont that i dont think we want to know, just to not cause panic among the masses. If i spelled some shit wrong then i dont fucking care, u get what i mean.
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (51 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
51 KB, 480x360
>>17483497
>humans to turn out to be one of the *best* races

kek
>>
>>17483687
Prime directive broskies, their not allowed to interfere with prewarp primitive species.
>>
>>17483971
Yes, because those people clearly represent all of humanity.
>>
>>17481553

>the aliens may view humanity as being for the most part mentally challenged

This. Organisms evolve muscles and neurons at the same time, and then progressively develop ever more inward-looking, self-centered, self-regulating neural circuits. In humans, the prefrontal cortex regulates activity in the rest of the brain, and it works by inhibiting metabolic function in other brain regions. The next step is to evolve clumps of neurons that regulate the PFC - a pre-prefrontal cortex. Imagine shutting down and activating at conscious will portions of the PFC, PNS and endocrine system - this is sapience to 'aliens.'

Ketamine and synthetic cannabinoids are the molecules which induce the ET mutations necessary to thrive in outer space. Changes in neural tube development are documented, and can be epigenetically inherited.

>>17481604

Once you attain control of your nervous system, you push the 'religious ecstasy' button like a wire-headed rat.

>>17481745

They can control our minds - read about DREADDS. They use graphene like we use plastic and jet engines - read about graphene electron propulsion.

They would trade with us, just like the Europeans traded guns to the native Americans. Humans with super bodies isn't something that human governments could control.

I wrote an essay about the super bodies;

>http://freetexthost.com/yub6deoafi
>Alchemical Diamond bodies
>>
>>17481780

You said all of that like it was fact.
>>
>>17481244
Aliens have given special technologies to a very limited number of countries, they are not kids, they don't want their technology falling into wrong hands and the govt. doesn't want alien existence to be known because if it gets out they'd lose the special power they hold over the masses, and that these special technology in the wrong hands can cause a lot of destruction.

It's not in the best interest of the aliens or their caretakers here on earth to disclose their existence without getting some leverage on people first.

Some day the post ww2 development of the world has been spearheaded by the specific races that are collectively called the greys.

There are two types of greys- small (3-4 feet tall) cyborg (half organic half robotic) beings that are used in dangerous and lowly missions. These beings can easily interact with the environment of different planets, abduct people, conduct harmful experiments, sometimes even have sex (breed) with humans to produce a more organic generation.

These greys are equivalent to our rovers and landers that we send to hostile environment for studying and gathering more info.

Then there are tall greys who are around 5-7 feet tall (depending on gender and age) who are the actual grey aliens whose purpose is to bring discipline and peace to the humankind. I believe evolutionary or environmental exploitation led to their planet being completely uninhabitable. They seem to have traveled in time and space to find different planets with ability to sustain life 8n hopes of finding a refuge or in hopes of finding beings that can produce more greys.

Cont in post 2
>>
>>17484135

thinking aliens/demons want to bring to mankind...

Millions of abduction reports say otherwise...
>>
>>17484135

disclosing alien presence is very very hard to do because almost all media agencies (that are old and hence considered to be somewhat credible like the NYT, RT, BBC etc.) are in one way or another owned by businessmen who are in turn controlled by govt. agencies.

There is no such thing as investigative journalism. All you are gonna get are a bunch of journos catching and exposing a bunch of bottom feeders, these are lambs that can be easily sacrificed to protect the herd.

Investigative journalism is as credible as those ancient alien "investigators" who are given cookie cutter scripts, who run around the entire length and breadth of a country, talk to all kinds of people, deliberately ask them vague and moronic questions that lead nowhere and then end the show with an open ended, essentially wasting the audience's time. These investigations will never go anywhere because showing anything that threatens national security will immidiately be taken off the tv. These stupid shows are supposed to present the alien hunters as a bunch of uneducated morons who are obsessed with some obscure phenomenon that they saw in movies. Arguably, it's one of the most brilliant ways of discrediting your foes. Make a mockery out of their profession.

Truth is, you don't have a trillion dollars, a standing army, navy and airforce and close to a few thousand if not million people working around the globe, like the government does.
You are not even a drop in the bucket, you are lower than that. You delusions about fighting the govt. goes only so far.

Public disclosure of alien presence by former govt. agents used to be a big threat to the US govt. so they created their own UFOlogists and started financing govt. "disclosure" events mis mashing bible, ghost, sci-fi plots, completely gibberish and everything in between their alien stories.
Fact is, aliens exist, they are not completely good, they are not completely bad. They'll fuck you over if you are not careful.Cont 3
>>
>>17484166
abductees are returned unharmed, read a bit before talking like an edgy teenager. If US went to "study" other planets and people, you can bet they wouldn't give that same courtesy to aliens.

The aliens have a strong sense of moral code and decency that america clearly doesn't.
>>
>>17484176
The purpose of abduction of people and their general focus on the sexual organs is to understand the processes through which humans breed so the aliens can either revive their own sexual organs that no longer function or to produce a race that is physically "stable" like humans, while being intelligent and similar to greys in other respects.

Most aliens started making contact fairly frequently, a lot of them are not technological pariah that can't be taken down at all. Some are extremely powerful, others are average at best. Other than some cool gadgets, their intelligence and technology is comparable to humans.

"Peace" is also a recurring demand of other alien races, such as nords, the human-like aliens with blonde and sometimes black hair.
Humanoid (human-looking) aliens seem to be fairly common. There are those that are blondes, there are some that look like East Asians, some that have all kind of ethnicities.

Indicating that Humans are perhaps not native to Earth or that Humans of Earth are a mixture of Earth animals (chimps specifically, the closest animal with a humanoid appearance) and original "alien humans".

The best way to create a stable species that can survive on a planet seems to be to interbreed with a local animal over several generations and see if the resulting offsprings can survive the local atmosphere and eventually evolve there.

These humanoid aliens are clearly more advanced than Earth's humans, have different language systems and different technological capabilities.

The Nords mentioned earlier generally keep to themselves and very rarely abduct people for studying. It seems most aliens study humans by utilizing the robo-greys.

Another interesting fact to note is that, when an embryo starts cell division, some of the first structures to form are the mouth and the anus in a human being. I assume it won't be a stretch to imagine that some cell structures or "fossils" exist in this area (mouth and anus) CONT. 4
>>
>>17483497
In that case, I definitely wouldn't want to meet any ayys.
>>
>>17484207
that explain why mouth and anus develop first and what ancestral evolutionary processes led to it being so.

When talking about the individual, perhaps there are remnants of some the earliest cells that developed around the anal area that can be used for some purpose.

It is also interesting to note that aliens tend to abduct the same individuals throughout their lives. For some of them it begins in childhood for some during early puberty and yet others in early 20s.

This is the time when a person is most virile (during early puberty and 20s) and this is when the extraction of eggs and sperms would probably give the highest quality offspring (in terms of health). Note that older eggs tend to produce deformed children (women who give birth in their 40s tend to have a higher chance of giving birth to a mentally retarded baby or one with autism or down syndrome)

http://www.babyhopes.com/articles/birthdefects.html

A woman's fertility declines rapidly after 35, which may play a role in increasing the chances of birth defects. Also, the abductions generally seem to go through the following cycle :

1. Familiarization- Aliens abduct the child, make him familiar with the aliens, their world, their spaceship, playing with them/ trying to comfort them.

2. Education- Teaching them why they are abducting the child and what is gonna happen to them, isn't always done but several recounts talk of this phase.

3. Abduction/Experiment cycle- There may be a gap of few years till the child is allowed to grow and come of age. Around 12-20 in most cases. Then suddenly the aliens come back and start the experimentation phase where the child's sexual parts are studied and samples are removed and the child is released "back in the wild" with a "tag" piece of metal or scarring that becomes somewhat permanent. These metal pieces are sometimes found, sometimes are so small that you can't even see it with naked eye.This cycle continues for a few years after which they stop.
>>
>>17483497
humans are retarded, deal with it.
>>
>>17484250
Why should I listen to you? You're human, and therefore retarded, so how can I trust your conclusions?
>>
>>17484249
4. Abduction/Revelation cycle- This occurs after a few years when the person is abducted again to introduce him/her to their children. Hybrids who look like abductees to some extent and know that they are meeting their parents. The hybrid children show signs of love to the abdutees and sometimes express gratitude for their contribution. Many abductees have reported a feeling of gratitude and immense paternal or maternal love for these children. This seems to be frequent enough but doesn't always happen. Maybe because a large number of hybrids die prematurely so there's nothing to show to the abductees.

Other than baseless fear mongering, the alien abduction phenomenon seems to be a step wise research procedure to select a few individuals (often generational, children who are abducted might have parents or grandparents that were abducted as well or actually interacted with aliens before they were let off back to Earth), introduce them to the research they are conducting and a general lecture on why being peaceful matters, then extraction of sperms and eggs and sometimes implantation and eventual extraction of very-very early development fetus in the womb of a woman (takes 3-4 months for the fetus to develop apparently, given by how many complain of miscarriage after 4 months) and eventual get together of abductees and their children as a ritual to allow the children to meet their parents and thank them if they want to.

If you remove the paranoia and fear, the procedure seems fairly straightforward. The aliens are especially careful not to intentionally harm the humans, perhaps because its specifically because its mentioned in the pact made with the US or maybe because they are genuinely nice and just want to create as many hybrids as possible.
>>
>>17484254
you shouldn't and neither should you believe that humans are superior, because after all, even that comes from the mouth of a retarded human.
>>
>>17481244
they keep it secret because we are all technically aliens, the Twelve Tribes of Israel who are scattered among the nations
they would all be the devil, hence the inverted pentagram that's built into the streets of Washington D.C.,
And we, humans ranging from white to black (made from clay and mud) are the real Jews, still being oppressed by the Jinn who puts himself at the top of the metaphorical pyramid, living on the backs of others, off the energy of others.
>>
>>17484274
>neither should you believe that humans are superior

Which also comes from the mouth of a retarded human.
>>
>>17484118
I enjoyed reading your essay, very good points.
>>
File: image.jpg (87 KB, 1414x408) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
87 KB, 1414x408
>>17484135

>small (3-4 feet tall) cyborg (half organic half robotic) beings that are used in dangerous and lowly missions

Take a look at this image. The aliens aren't trying to prepare us for interbreeding or social integration - the aliens are anime characters.

Extrapolate the changes that've occured to humanity in the last 30,000 years - in a few thousand years, we're all going to be child sized.

>These beings can easily interact with the environment of different planets

And the reason is the fluorine covering their skin. It's intercalated between graphene planes, along with guanine, giving their skin a bluish-white over iredescent, transparent black appearance.

To get to the graphene, something has to push the fluorine out of the way. Sulfur is used in human skin for it's electronegativity - which is identical to water, meaning water slides off your skin. Fluorine is also electronegative, but more strongly so - and it's formed a strong bond with the graphene.

Nothing will react to it. They can dance underwater, and because graphene is also negatively charged, the water won't saturate them and they won't get wet.

>These greys are equivalent to our rovers and landers that we send to hostile environment for studying and gathering more info

But they aren't piloted by other grays. The universe forms a single body, with a single mind. This mind flows through all matter like water, and pilots all bodies in the universe. Spiritual evolution destroys personal identity, and reveals that your body is an eye, and it's this eye-like nature that produces the sense of self - not primitive identity politics.

>I believe evolutionary or environmental exploitation led to their planet being completely uninhabitable

Why do you think they made bodies that can survive anywhere? To them, their radioactive planet is perfectly habitable.

They want us to make the same 'mistake' they did - environmental transmutation.
>>
>>17484446
uh no, nice try shill.
>>
There is no evidence to support the abduction hypothesis being related to aliens, demons or anything paranormal.
>>
>>17484181

>The aliens have a strong sense of moral code and decency that america clearly doesn't

The "aliens" (Actually ourselves in the future) are elitists who hold themselves to a very high standard which includes politeness and charity.

They face the same real moral quandaries that we do, except they're not dealing with spotted owls - they have to decided whether or not to blast planets like ours with their plumbs of radiation and relativistic particles.

>>17484207

>so the aliens can either revive their own sexual organs that no longer function or to produce a race that is physically "stable" like humans, while being intelligent and similar to greys in other respects

They have uterus-analogs which have manipulative appendages inside them, as well as extruders for various specialized cell types and molecules which they can use to build babies. They use these same organs - extended out of the uterus and vagina like an ovipositer - to maintain and repair their own bodies. They manufacture the implants they put into people this way, and the implants are actually fully functional organs.

Why? Because despite using DNA/RNA just like us, they can't reproduce with us. The implants are epigenetic mechanisms to fuse foreign strands together. They want to make Earth and it's inhabitents like them and their homeworld out of vanity.

>>17484286

>And we, humans ranging from white to black (made from clay and mud) are the real Jews

Everything is made from mud. A human body is a piece of trash, and that's why the grays make new ones and pilot them like drones - all the joys of embodiment, none of the pains.

Judaism is a Heavenly religion, revolving around the preservation of the body until judgement day, when it's ressurected by the elohim as a "life-giving spirit," according to the Bible. A Jew denies the Earth, and affirms Heaven, even as he builds Heaven of Earth (Of carbon, which is of the element of Earth.)

>still being oppressed by the Jinn

You are a Jinn.
>>
>>17484382

Thank you. Feel free to rip it off - magical will demands free exchange and anonymity, and what I don't gain in fame I'll gain in magical power.

>>17484537

I write only what I think is true, and the only person I shill for is myself. I may be wrong, but my errors are the result of incompetance, not malignancy.

>>17484574

They're many bloodlines of humans who invented godlike technology, and who now live among us, hidden, feeling very smug in their superiority.

We didn't come from Earth - we came from other planets, and bent space to get here. Our origins are more like a pagan myth than the blind chance argued by western atheism - Samkhya is about as banal and depressing as the universe comes.
>>
because extraterrestrial life was not planned in the human religion and religion is a way to enslave the humanity and if it were unveiled all their plan would come down and they do not want that, above there is a plan beyond our existence and understanding and who knows may be we only are a food for some race technologically greater we just are in the farm and when it be full they will start
>>
>>17481780

I just looked into this and your facts check out.
>>
>>17481244
>Why would they keep it secret?
Optimist opinion: because they are worry about panic among nation.
Pessimist opinion: because they are already serf of alien civilization.
>>
>>17481244
They don't keep it secret. A ton of people know the truth since the 70's. But most people consider it a scientific paradox. We can't really reverse engineer the salvaged technology. It's like somebody gave a rocket to a caveman and expect him to recreate it. Doesn't work like this.
>>
File: __conspiracy 01.jpg (160 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
__conspiracy 01.jpg
160 KB, 1024x768
>>17481244
The answer is simple but not easy one.

"Governments" are just a "watchers" of us, human-stock. Those who rule "governments" have they civilization. We are slaves in it and sl;aves had to be like shrooms - kept in darkness and fed with shit.

Thats simple. Not easy.
>>
>>17483385
its possible
>>
File: image.jpg (104 KB, 1106x1012) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
104 KB, 1106x1012
A lot of BS or alienshills here. Aliens are evil, how many anuses, uterus and ballsacks they have to core out from humans to "study".

They are killing us and there's nothing we can do about it.
>>
Regardless of how advanced aliens may be humans are the only ones created in Gods image. No one has ever reported seeing an attractive alien because there is nothing sexually appealing about them. They're jealous of us and what we're capable of and that's why they hate us and try to cause fear.
>>
>>17482847
What about angels?
>>
>>17483070
And the pope was butthurt over a character Galileo created because he though it was a caricature of him.
>>
>>17483687
Do you have an urge to communicate with ant whenever you see an anthill? Maybe they aren't actively hiding themselves just don't feel we're worth talking to in any significant manner.
>>
I'm an alien
>>
>>17483497
The possibility of that being true is terrifying.
>>17484221
Space sadist landing and shooting us up for shits and giggles.
>>
>>17487439
Because it was.
>>
File: memefuck.jpg (8 KB, 259x194) Image search: [Google]
memefuck.jpg
8 KB, 259x194
F U C K THE XENOS

HUMAN POWER!
>>
>>17481244
well
if that john lear disclosure meant anything with the 1954 ayy treaty, then presumably because covering up extraterrestrial existence was part of the agreement. The ayys didnt hold up their end because they're bitches, and the humans either hold their end up because they want to set the precedent as the more reliable/trustworthy species from an outsider (other ayys) perspective, because of threats given to them of what would happen if they didn't, or because they're so deep in the shit that they cant really tell the public without also admitting that there's a more advanced species doing whatever the fuck it wants on earth abducting civilians and shit, and the gov can do fuck-all about it.
Of course, I'm likely completely wrong. Its all just conjecture after all.
>>
File: majestic_flyingsaucers.gif (11 KB, 662x648) Image search: [Google]
majestic_flyingsaucers.gif
11 KB, 662x648
>>17487911
>forgot my pic
>>
File: image.jpg (2 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2 MB, 3264x2448
>>17487902
Hey look at my similar meme!
>>
>>17481244
>i'm just wondering why they would hide it. Seems like it's a very big deal then

Consider this:

What if the earth really is flat, but noone believed it for 100s of years because science has "proved" that it's round.

Then they go into space and are to send fotage back to earth and show the public. Well kind of embarrassing to have to say

>I guess the church was right, the earth really is flat like they said, and science is BS

So they had to fake the moon landing vid to make it look like the earth is round. Then these fucking aliens come and land here, and obviously they know what things really are like.

>let's cover up the aliens, or they may contact people and show them the earth is flat and science is wrong

...and here we are, governments lying over and over again to cover up that they have been wrong ever since.

Imagine if it got out, what a huge loss of trust for science and atheism.
>>
>>17483979
This guy gets it.
>>
>>17487978
>loss of trust for science and athiesm
>i dont know what the scientific process is and the flat earth proves there is a god
nigger what.
>>
>>17487988
This guy gets it.
>>
>>17483385
nice meme
>>
>>17487978
You want the earth to be flat so badly lol.. it's not, it never will be, and our earth doesn't prove or disprove ANY religious beliefs at all.
>>
>>17487978
So are you suggesting an infinite flat plain or that the earth is just like a coin shape floating around in space?
So why is earth flat when we can see the other planets are round balls?
>>
My guess would be that they are nothing like we imagine, and even the government could be struggling to understand how they are presenting themselves to us. Their form could be so abstract that they are among us even now. What if this is what the government is keeping from us?
>>
>>17481244
You couldn't handle it and would kill yourself if you knew the whole truth
>>
File: Level With Me.png (29 KB, 983x1319) Image search: [Google]
Level With Me.png
29 KB, 983x1319
>all these anons with such poor faith in their own species
for shame.
>>
>>17487978
Neglecting the fact that in order to efficiently get in to space we use the Earth's rotational momentum to slingshot our rockets extra fast in to space, which would not be possible on a flat earth. Nigga please.
>>
>>17481244
The US government doesn't want other countries to know we are housing and studying alien technology.
>>
>>17484272
>>17484249
>>17484207
>>17484176
>>17484135
you are about half-way there.
continue with your research.
>>
>>17491026
what makes you believe other countries aren't doing the same?
Chinks have a space program, and so do those fucking poo in loos.
May be there's a huge base under Himalayas and the chink and poo in loos have made their own treaties with the aliens.
>>
File: 1458482043709.png (877 KB, 1421x682) Image search: [Google]
1458482043709.png
877 KB, 1421x682
>>
>>17481780
>people actually believe this

Oh wait I'm on /x/, better follow through with the rp
>>
Aliens are fucked.

You'd think unconditional love wouldn't mean they'd rape you and love it.

You would think that they would love your soul and not your pain.
>>
How can you guys say aliums are much much more intelligent species if you also say they are here to enslave us and gain full control over us. I say they are stupid fucks but they just happen to be more developed, just like we are more developed than ancient civilizations but much more stupid and degenerative.
>>
>>17483465
even those who aren't fundamentalists in their respective religions have formed a lot of their worldview from their early religious teachings (or as i would prefer to call it, early religious indoctrination). our personalities and methods of logic are being formed as children and what we are exposed to determines how we interpret the world, even if we rarely think about it in an active way later on (and even if we later come to reject some of those ideas).
>>
>>17489968
Exactly
>>
>>17491066
>research

That's rich lol
>>
>>17489968
Try me
>>
>>17487978
Science called, said You're Retarded

Goodbye
>>
>>17481244
Easy. Watch the documentary Mirage Men.
>>
Aliens are humans evolved that moved to a different planet and evolved to different skin color and big eyes due to the different setting. They come to the earth to get resources their planet doesn't have but need because they are still human. They abduct people for their eggs and sperms because they are moving planets again and need to revert back to how humans used to be so are using our eggs to evolve faster.
>>
>>17481244
i have recently come to the realization that the secret government black programs have to keep it a secret not because of the people but because our makers/custodians/annunaki/archons wont let us evolve past a certain point as to become a threat to them and become aware of our slavery. So in a sense the black programs are the resistance fighting to liberate humanity?... we may have this all backwards?.
>>
>>17482847

Didn't the Vatican come out and say a few years ago that they were okay with the idea of alien life?
>>
>>17494680
More or less. The Pope said he'd be glad to baptize aliens if they asked him to. That statement implies he at least acknowledges the possibility that they exist.
>>
>>17487395
The Haters from Outer Soace
>>
>>17484639
you have no evidence for any of your claims
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GyyctluV4uU&list=PLcfjrDssy86fZasAot_r7eDRgCTr9Hgxt&index=6

can someone give me an opinion pls?
>>
>>17496584
Wow, ET's like to use white and red lights in pairs of two on their vehicles just like we do? What a stunning and insightful video.
>>
>>17494957
That's all we need

Aliums come in peace and the church tries to convert and molest them
>>
>>17484272
>>17484249
>>17484207
>>17484176
>>17484135
Evidence points to the Watchers being here for thousands of years, yet it seems with all their advanced tech and knowledge they still have yet to perfect a 'stable' race, or perhaps they're after more than our DNA.
What do you think?
>>
>>17489968
That's a nice little cop-out right there, but even people with horrific diseases cope quite well.
Just how bad could it be?
>>
>>17483385
That's a pretty good analogy desu.
>tfw it's statistically likely that there's an ayylmao bro that wants to meet you as much as you do him
>tfw stuck here
>>
>>17481244
because it would jeopardize their system of control, energy food health and monetary.
there are ETs that are far beyond us and have tech that could solve all our problems. the secret govs have the tech to solve all our problems. but they've left earth as their little playground to rape and kill anyone when they want or need and have gone out far into space.

>fulldisclosure.today

the truth is out there. we will make it come. all of us. together.
>>
>>17498862
what evidence?>>17498867
>>
>>17491089
US are a bunch of fat cucks then right ?
>>
>>17498919
>Sumerian figures depicting beings with huge eyes that dominate the head
>cave paintings of large-headed beings with huge black eyes
>stories of 'demons' with 'horrifying faces' and strange tools/devices appearing shortly before a plague outbreak
>women being visited by heavenly beings who mess around with their embryos and all that stuff as well as talk telepathically (ever heard about a grey talking through his mouth? neither have I)
>the UFO dogfight above Nuremberg a couple hundred years back
It seems Earth is a pretty popular place.
Thread replies: 126
Thread images: 14

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.