[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
i typed random shit into browser bar with .com after it foun
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4
i typed random shit into browser bar with .com after it
found i want to die . com
what the fuck is this some cicada bullshit?
pic related, tried to google it but just got japanese creepypasta
34577785, numbers were blocked by adblock somehow
middle link doesnt work for me

posted on /b/ as well but no answers :(
>>
File: 1444570843281.jpg (33 KB, 560x400) Image search: [Google]
1444570843281.jpg
33 KB, 560x400
>>17479753
>>
>>17479753
lurking
>>
bump, link working for anyone?
leads to some South32.zip file according to the link path but nothing happens when i click on it
>>
>i typed random shit into browser bar with .com after it

Why the lame stories. "This man ran up to me and handed me a coded note", "This package was on my doorstep", "This image just showed up on my computer" ?
>>
>>17480768
Because that's literally what I did. I typed "iwanttodie.com" into the browser bar since I was curious about domains for websites like "lostallhope" and so on.
>>
>>17480768
They're just not creative and can't see how obvious that is to other people.
>>
>>17479753
Have you tried "ijustdiscoveredtheinternet.com"?

It'll blow your mind...
>>
Just sent an email off to the address provided.
I'll play along with this shit.
>>
>>17485176
This is also me. It's a number counter. Possibly the number of people who have been on this website.
>>
Just sent an email to them
>>
Each time you visit the site the number increases
>>
>>17480768
Yo man some spooky shit happened to me.
So i went to the grocery store to buy ultra thin bread cuz its softer than satans ass and doesnt leave any crumbs
So anyway I was walking back home cuz I lived like right there. And I was walking home and this man runs up to me and hands me a briefcase. Im like yo man im just walking home and he looks at me like he hasnt had a sleep in days.
Hes like go home and open this up, do everything as instructed.
Then the fucker ran off. So like I said, i was walking home but now i have this heavy ass briefcase. So I figured, why not carry my bread and the briefcase in the same hand and switch to convserve energy.
You know like when you only stand on one foot so the other is less tired.
So im walking home and i get home. I put the briefcase on the counter and wouldnt you fuckin know it.
The bread got squished.
So after all that walking home, my soffter than satans ass cheeks crumbless bread is now a brick tighter than a homophobes asshole of crumby bread.
>>
File: FB_IMG_1458003444743.jpg (8 KB, 241x256) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1458003444743.jpg
8 KB, 241x256
>>17488076
Not true. The number i have is less than OP's numbers. I just emailed whoever the fuck made this site and asked them what its about and what the numbers mean.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.