[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What is the easiest paranormal thing to get into? What would
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 2
File: 1451781343831.jpg (6 KB, 228x251) Image search: [Google]
1451781343831.jpg
6 KB, 228x251
What is the easiest paranormal thing to get into? What would you recommend I start to look for if I actually want to see something?
>>
>>17479093
Answers.
>>
The easiest thing to get into is to dabble in any mild bullshit you come across and develop a weak, long lasting form of psychosis, i've seem people blossom from Amateur Tarot readers into fully grown narcissistic neurotic assholes. Good luck to you.
>>
Bigfoot. You can find evidence for them everywhere. Meditation is good too.
>>
>>17479093

Go on a journey of self discovery to the Woods of Northern canada and live there.

Hopefully you wont get mauled to dead by a Bear, and perphaps you will find the Windigo!
>>
>>17479165
>move to Canada and walk in the woods
>easy
>>
>>17479169

Oh yeah...

You can delve into all of those meditative techniques, lucid dreaming, tulpas etc.

Read Lovecraft for some inspiration and extra spookyness.
>>
watch Enter the Buzzsaw and pick something scary
>>
>>17479093

eat psilocybic mushrooms and let the interdimensional beings talk to you.
>>
>>17479101

can you grow tits using magic?
>>
>>17479197

Seems to have worked on every warlock and male wiccan i've come across.
>>
>>17479202

they usually have those before the magic tho :/
>>
>>17479093
"Easiest to get into" implies reproducibility and consistency of experiences.
By definition, that's not really present in the paranormal,
>>
>>17479093
Really the only paranormal thing I can think of that brings about definite results is meditation. Spend 10-20 minutes meditating a day for a few months to really get into the weird shit though.
>>
I'd say start growing plants. Calea zacatechi is pretty cool. It gets you visions but doesn't get you High, just like chamomile sleepy.

Oh chamomile, and going into the woods to sleep. Make it strong and refreshing and sweet. and offer some to the woods too, spill a bit, offer some to the air. Fire is your belly, and water is your pee pee, obvs.

Or hibiscus tea, offered to the invisible moon at midnight in a graveyard.

Or growing a tulsi plant, that can be a really religious experience, it's crazy how good the twigs smell burned.
>>
>>17479093
DMT
>>
>>17479093
summoning succubi
>>
>>17479197
Sort of. Look for hypnosis breast growth.
>>
ARGs give you that feeling of novelty, but it's just a game of course. But it something to envelop your self in that gives off a real atmosphere, if it's a good one.

>>17479101
Also kind of this. Take a bunch of acid and develop mild schizophrenia, 9/10 would recommend. Fun shit.
>>
Drugs and lots of time. Together they will lead you to many questions about yourself and the world.
>>
Does anybody else think that the way we objectively view everything now makes it hard to really appreciate anything really potentially mystical?
>>17481552
Any sources about good meditation information? Techniques/what to expect/etc.
>>
>>17479192
OP, this.
Or, get a candle and a mirror and go in a dark room tonight and light the candle and stare right into the mirror for a long time.

where is the guy who used to convince people to do this and then have them ask the mirror very personal questions? he was a classic part of /x/ when i first started coming here. i miss him.
>>
Op get some cheap night vision and look at aliens at night
>>17486242
You mean Jack? I remember him. That stuff works.
It funny when they started saying there houses were haunted From mirror magic.
>>
>>17486256
he was here on halloween i think but it really did used to be scarier around here.
>>
>>17486224
if you want to get in on the tulpa end, you can go to /trash/'s tulpa general thread.
>>
>>17479093
Dogmen.
>>
>>17486256
Is finding UFOs really so easy? I live in Alaska, so I can't exactly go stargazing for very long.
>>
definitely learn about God

http://www.earlychristianwritings.com/text/john-asv.html
>>
UFOs. Just star at the sky long enough and you are gaurenteed to see one eventually
>>
>>17479413
Hassdalen lights
>>
File: Sexxie Nessie.png (32 KB, 200x185) Image search: [Google]
Sexxie Nessie.png
32 KB, 200x185
Record yourself looking at the sky. When you see a comet, claim that its a UFO. Thousands of people will believe :)

Pic unrelated.
>>
>>17489202
I want to believe.
>>
>>17479093
Prove anything in the universe exists besides you. Good place to start.
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.