[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
"Null" is back at it again
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: 08-dungeon2.jpg (28 KB, 647x509) Image search: [Google]
08-dungeon2.jpg
28 KB, 647x509
Last night I sound a Soundcloud account by the name of "null". Last night there was only one sound called "tape #1". I listened to it and it was loud and creepy as shit. You can find the account here:

https://soundcloud.com/null-01101110011101010110110001101100

Since last night this account has posted more sounds of horror and ear rape. These sounds either go from what sounds like radio signals to the sounds of someone being tortured to a distorted mess of ear rape.

This is a very concerning account with many creepy sounds. I will try to find out the story of what it is soon.
>>
nobody cares OP
>>
>>17473080
Havin a bad day pal? Feel free to talk about it, get it all off your chest
>>
>>17473080
</3
>>
gay as fuck

also, "null" how original
>>
Just an other meaningless account trying to scare people run #1 tape through one of those voice things and slow it down and listen pretty sure he is saying something along the lines of "put the knife through the surface there you go" idk probably from some movie.
>>
>>17474076
ye lol. Just sounds like the start of a witchhouse track
>>
Eh, I'll bite. But in a bit im stuck on the couch with my dead grandma watching lord of the dance on vhs
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.