[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Ghost stories
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: SPUGY.jpg (78 KB, 1500x1236) Image search: [Google]
SPUGY.jpg
78 KB, 1500x1236
okay /x/. since nothing interesting is happening and we have to wait a while until some poor bastard comes running here screaming about some goatbeast he saw outside lets tell some ghost stories. Local, Original, or just shit you heard a while back.
I have none.
>>
Well / x /. We expect the future we will see nothing, I say to the poor man that cried out goatbeast protection of the saintly stories. Back to the original places of the city, when they heard, and his dung, that through contemplation.
I have.
>>
>>17472479
onetime a ghoast come, me be see ghoast say how hi are you? i say i am fine, ghost say fine.
i then walk street and ghost be there street fly above street. mfw.
>>
Not really a ghost story, but a humorous coincidence.

>>driving through hills with roommate and friends late at night
>>hills overlook city, looks nice man
>>listening to radio, shooting shit
>>getting higher, never been this far up road
>>oh look, a cemetary, didn't even know
>>decide to stop to have look, old as fuck cemetary
>>about to open door, gets foggy all the sudden
>>hesitate
>>mfw thriller comes on the radio
>>friend nopes and drives away

Coincidences. They'll get ya.
>>
>>17472594
well. thanks for actually trying.
>>
This happened a couple years ago, hopefully this counts as a ghost story and doesn't sound too dumb, it was pretty damn terrifying at the time and I still have no explanation.

Anyway, sorry if my green text is shit. here's what happened,

>Sister folding laundry in room
>Be me in room down the hallway
>I hear a loud constant tapping/kocking sound coming from room where sister is.
>(inb4 mice humping in the walls)
>me: "Wtf is she doing". *Goes to check*
>sister is sitting there, and has stopped folding
>she's also looking at me like wtf is that
>she asks if the sound was me
>no
>tapping isn't coming from anywhere in-particular. No obvious source.
>But is specifically and clearly only coming from current room.
>"How weird lol, what is that"
>Just kind of staring at eachother wondering what it could be
>knocking gets louder
>We start getting sketched out
>We were home alone, so had no idea who could be making the sound, which scared us.
>Sister starts looking for source of sound
> walks over to look at TV to see if there was maybe a movie playing
(we had one of those old Crappy, cheap, fat no cable kind of TVs, dont even know why we still had it honestly)
>Once she looks at the TV, she starts screaming and just full on freaks out, runs out of the room and runs into the other room that was closest to us. frantically trying to hide herself under blankets (like you do when you were scared of something as a child)

Cont...
>>
>>17473296
>Sisters literally sobbing.
>Yelling "oh my god"
>I start yelling too and run after her cause I don't know what's going on
>she has tears in her eyes, this shits real
>I'm yelling WHAT THE FUCK happened
>She's still sobbing and freaking out, shaking her head back and forth (like she was saying no)
>Says she saw something
>"Saw what?"
>Sister just continues sobbing
>My minds everywhere so I think she saw someone climbing into our house from the SECOND FLOOR window cuz she's not making sense and why is she freaking out so bad
>I try to call 911 cause idk what the hell to do
>i dial. House Phone is fully charged but doesn't work/ring.
>Well fuck.
>hang up phone
>something is still tapping/knocking really fast
>I'm dying inside
>as we're in the other room the knocking turns to duck quacking sound
>(Like a child's plush duck I used to have, ill post link to sound hold up)
>Once we started to hear that we were like "FUCK that shit".
>It wouldn't have been so scary except for the fact we no longer have the plush duck in the house anymore.
>duck was put in storage months before
>then wtf was making the sound?
>get the courage to run past the room, and downstairs
>Once sister calms down a little she tells me when she looked in the TV the screen was red and she saw this red face that looked like a distorted version of that red face guy from the movie Insidious. (Search it up it's terrifying)
>Shit. When i was in the room i wasnt facing the TV, but i do remember seeing an orange/red glow.
>I suggest that maybe TV was on and that's what it was..
>She says it wasn't but we can check anyways.
>Goes for a walk around the block first. then decide to go back to room to confirm wether it was just the TV or not
>We both go upstairs
>TV was off. And In fact unplugged.

what the fuck was it then?

We never found the source of the sound and still have no idea what any of that was.
>>
>>17473323
Sounded basically like this, but more fucked up
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XOH4Y1u5M7U&app=desktop
>>
fuck that m8
>>
Mums stories and not mine so can't count on their accuracy.
Basically when she stayed at one of her friends house she had to go outside to smoke. Apparently she could here babies crying when she was outside smoking(dunno if it was once or everytime) and the house was in the middle of nowhere with no houses around it
Then in the same house she was in the sitting room on the couch alone with the tv off, but when she looked up she could see and old man sitting on another chair in the reflection clear as day

This one I can't remember the details really but we lived in a council flat for a while, upstairs was the room then downstairs there were washing machines and a kinda living space with toys and shit, idk, cant remember it well. Anyway once as she was coming up from doing laundry she felt a presence go over her and hold her in place for a while before she could break free and nope upstairs again
>>
true story really spooky was for me
>*record scratch*
>now its yesterday evening
>be me
>play video games with some friends
>talking on skype
>have fun
>suddenly something pushes back of my head so hard my headphones fall of
>think my dad or maybe cousin or mom or something pranked me
>no one in room except me
>play more vidya
>go sleep
>very good dream(fucking sluts and being badass)
>wake up coz very very loud scream coming from room next to mine(its my sister room but she not home so its empty)
>get spooked
>go to sleep again
>*another record scratch*
>now we back in time few days
>another evening
>be me
>playing vidya with friends
>talk on skype
>have fun
>behind me or next to me some sound like boop bleep or maybe kinda like dogs whimper or other animal sound but not really coz its said in really low voice
>get ultra spooked
>look on my door(it has window with that blurry glass idk the name you know you see whats on the other side but blurry)
>white flashin light in middle
>>
>>17476322
or maybe i post few more im like ghostbuster except i dont go to ppl houses to catch ghosts coz idk how and i dont leave my room
>be home alone like kevin in that movie
>dog barking
>very funny dog i like it
>i pet it everyday
>nevermind lets get back to ghosts
>it barks at something in the middle of the room but SNAP theres nothing
>it circles around that place
>looking at something in the air maybe ?
>barks like motherfucker
>suddenly stops barking and leaves
>get sp00ked
now its time for amazing backstory lore whatever
>my grandma dead
>before he got rekt he had room but later we blahblah now its living room
and now story number 2 which made me think that maybe is actually ghost not me losing my mind *shakes tail in confusion :3*
>Time: 1337 BCE
>Realm: Living Room A.K.A. Grandpa's old room A.K.A. Planet 666
>Population: My and my family, plus some extra family, because they came with a visit
>To be continuum
>>
>>17476366
i meant grandma dead not grandpa she still alive and she cooks dinners for me sometimes so shes cool in my book btw
>Previously on Planet 666
>me and senpai sitting in living room
>door closed
>hear footsteps but not really footsteps more like someone dragging their feet(btw thats how my grandpa used to walk)
>think its grandmas friend who is stupid hoe nobody likes her
>she old and has problems walking
>stops before door
>we all look eachother and think
>"Ha that stupid ho think she can spy on us? ON US? KEXIMUS!!"
>open the door
>get on the floor
>jk
>open the door
>no one there
>no signs of someoen entering house coz we forgot doors locked
>extra spook for the whole family
>>
>>17476383
>i meant grandma dead not grandpa
fuck im retarded
i meant grandpa dead not grandma
also bonus story
>short time after grandpa rekt
>had to replace all lightblubs like 3 times in a 1 week
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.