[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Smiley Face Murders - Unsolved Mystery Thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: maxresdefault.jpg (32 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
32 KB, 1280x720
Hello again, /x/.
I come with new findings.

https://www.google.com/maps/d/viewer?mid=zKSrQStze_fA.ktN-mkw7BKGM

For the people who werent able to follow the thread yesterday, here is a link to the story:

Story: http://minnesota.cbslocal.com/2015/10/08/sheriff-body-of-missing-monticello-man-found-in-mississippi-river/

tl;dr version of the story:

>Witnesses said Brunn, who was attending a wedding earlier on the night of Friday, Oct. 2, walked away from Boondox Bar and Grill in Otsego around 2 a.m. Saturday morning and wasn’t seen again. Some stated he walked into a cornfield near the Holiday Inn Twin Cities location in Otsego.

>That field, along with many others, was searched over the course of several days, until Brunn’s body was discovered by searchers in the river on the morning of Thursday, Oct. 8.

>The body was found approximately 300 yards south of the Minnesota 101 Bridge and 30 feet from shore.

The part that isnt told:

>While thousands of people came to search for Joe, dogs picked up a scent that took them the opposite way of eye witness testimony, down a street and ending underneath a streetlight

(All of these things can be seen in the first link i posted.)

This is how many cases in the midwest have ended, and until recently, have been brought back to life due to an SCSU criminal justice professor and two NYPD police officers. These cases are now being given a better look at, potentially giving them rest.
>>
>>17464545
I missed the old thread so forgive me if you explained, but how is this a smiley face murder if there was no smiley face found at the scene?
>>
>>17464682
The similarities of the case. I have yet to go down there, as i fish there a few times a week during spring/summer/fall. It should be nice enough for me to run out there this week, though. Maybe if this thread blows up i'll run down there and check it out.
>>
>>17464718
Which is has not, nor will it. I love how x is filled with 90% garbage and you all whine about it not being what it use to be, yet i find legit oc post thats creepy as fuck youre all too busy because youd rather pretend demons are real and you need a tarot thread to tell you how to feel about it. This shit is literally unfolding in front of us, RIP /x/
>>
Creepy af.
>>
all "missing persons" cases within the continental us are abduction/murders commited by the same entity--the amago
>>
I'm an explosive detection dog handler. I wouldn't put too much weight into where the scent led, it would have dissipated almost immediately and most civilian police department handlers are not very good at their jobs.
>>
>>17464545
there was a (terrible) documentary on this I watched. couldn't ell if it was trying to be serious or a fake "found footage" doc like Poughkeepsie tapes
either way it completely discredited everything about this
>>
>>17464718
Damn fool, nice one!We would love it if you searched the area for a smiley face graffiti, but i wouldn't expect that from you of course.Wouldn't want you to drown or something.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.