[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Need help, had a weird experience.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 4
so I was in my room and I went to grab an empty cup off my night stand. as soon as I touched it a ton of water poured into my arm, I don't know where from.

there were no leaks in the ceiling, I know that the cup was empty, and I'm freaking out right now. can anyone give me advice?
>>
Dry off your arm maybe?
>>
>>17454122
Spoopy waters.

Maybe you should thank Poseidon it didn't take your arm off.
>>
yeah it's just water, still, it came from no where. why/how did that happen?
>>
>>17454122
So you're arm is still wet right now?
>>
the cup must've been filled. are you sure it was empty? did the water pour down when you picked up the cup or only when you touched it?
>>
>>17454205
I'm sure it was empty because I had milk in it last night. and I hadn't picked it up yet, I just touched it and I heard the water splash and before I felt it and saw it everywhere.
>>
>>17454191
no. the night stand still is though.
>>
you're a water bender
>>
>>17454210
I dunno dude. What was your first thought during this?
That's usually the right answer.
Could be good or could be bad. But water is usually a good thing.
Maybe it's a warning?
>>
>>17454324
I felt really weird right after. a lot of fear, I was almost shaking. I hurried and shut the door and locked it. I don't think I would normally react to that sort of thing that way.
>>
This is something so random yet really scary and weird. OP take a picture of where the cup was.
>>
>>17454364
like of the room or just a picture of the night stand?
>>
>>17454364
where the arrow is pointing. it wasn't under the lamp, the lamp was on the other side, I moved it over when I dried up the water though
>>
/x/ is dead
>>
I remember once I heard about my grandma's death around 1 am at night, few mins later as I went into my room and a wet patch appereared on my foot as I was standing near the table, its crazy because there was no water in the room and I was just standing in one place. It freaked me out
>>
>>17454122
you drinking to much jesus juice
>>
>>17454246
Bump
>>
>>17454915
>Bump
your head with this silly stupid story
stop drinking jesus juice
>>
Was it salt water or fresh water?
>>
>>17455054
maybe his piss
>>
File: 1441241131954.gif (944 KB, 420x236) Image search: [Google]
1441241131954.gif
944 KB, 420x236
>>17454163
>Spoopy waters.
>>
>>17455184

With any luck
>>
>>17454163
What arm thing homie?
>>
>>17454122
I know schizophrenics don't like being called schizophrenics, but have you considered it? It's a bit more common to experience hallucinations than to think some ghost spent its energy to prank you with water
>>
>>17454122
You still here OP? Wife and I were reading your thread and water dripped on her foot no joke what the fuck man. We looked under our table and found a droplet hanging which makes no sense because theres no water around or any way for it to get there. Kinda spooked
>>
>>17454122
>>17455230

It's called sweating you fat losers. Try walking to get your two dozen mcdoubles tomorrow.
>>
Lmao
>>
I can't believe this is a fucking thread holy shit
>>
Watch out OP. This thing is called the leaky faucet ghost. This ghost tricks you by leaking fucking everywhere.
>>
MY WATER WATER EVERYWHERE SPELL WORKED

PREPARE YOUR JIMMIES
>>
It must have been in the cup, it was hardly ghosts, nobody in the entire history of earth has proven ghosts exist,
>>
>Weird experience.
Seems like a thread i can post this in.
I want to get off to something but in order to do that I want to get off x. I'm not sure if im turned on with the stories of x and instinctively trying to turn my self off. Or if I'm instinctively turned on and trying to turn myself off with some stories. Just wanted to state this in a thread.
I feel weird. I'm also sleepy but thats beside the point.
>>
>>17455422
>I'm also sleepy but thats beside the point.

Is it?
>>
File: 1455900962271.png (207 KB, 456x456) Image search: [Google]
1455900962271.png
207 KB, 456x456
>>17455424
huh.. well now Im not sure guess ill just take a nap and see if im still in a mood later. Thanks anon.
>>
>>17455447

Worth a shot, we'll be here after
>>
>>17454122
Mommy refilled your sippy cup while you were in dreamy time.
>>
>>17455777

Christ, let's fucking hope not
>>
>>17455782
she's dead isn't she?
>>
sometimes I can feel water leaking from the living room ceiling, problem is it's downstairs and it's my bedroom above it.
>>
>>17454122
You inadvertedly conjured water.

Congratulations, you are now a wizard.

For more info:
>>>/tg/
>>
>>17454122
https://youtu.be/sw8CxyQx4zE
Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.