[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The knocking..
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 37
File: door.jpg (24 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
door.jpg
24 KB, 640x360
2 weeks ago some weird shit started happening to me at home and I wasn't sure what to think.

Last night shit got real.

I'm going to attempt to fight whatever the fuck this is. If you have any advice for fighting in general, or have a better plan, then your comment is much appreciated.

Backstory.

2 weeks ago...

Day 1.

It was around 2am. I was in bed and just about to fall asleep when there was a loud knock at the front door.

... "Knock... knock... knock"..

As I got to the top of the stairs, I thought I'd heard a mans voice coming from outside. It said.. "I'm at the front door". I didn't recognise the voice, so, being sensible, I headed for the front room instead and looked out of the window. I couldn't see anybody by the door or in the street, so I went back to bed. Fuck em.
Day 2.

It was around 2am, and I was in bed. There was a loud knock at the front door.

.. "Knock... knock... knock"..

The previous nights events suddenly came to mind, so, I jumped up out of bed and started throwing clothes on. Before I'd got to the bedroom door I heard what I thought was a mans voice again. It sounded like it said.. "First.. ".

I wasn't sure, but it also sounded like it came from downstairs. I put my ear to the door and listened for a minute.. nothing, so, I grabbed my axe-handle/bat just in case and crept downstairs. After a few minutes of searching I find that the house is empty and there's nobody at the door. I went back to bed thinking I was probably just hearing things...
>>
Day 3.

It was around 2am, and I was on the bed watching something on the Laptop. There was a loud knock at the front door.

It made me jump. It was getting annoying. I hit mute and lay there for a second. Then I heard the mans voice again...

.. "I'm on the Second..."

It definitely came from inside of the house.

I fucking raced downstairs with bat at the ready but there was fuckall there. I searched everywhere. I went out into the street..silence. I thought I was going mental.
Day 4.

It was around 2am, and I was sitting by the front door waiting for the fuckers bat-in-hand. I was pumped. There was a loud knock at the front door.

Literally just as the third "Knock" sounded I ripped open the door, and... there was nobody there.

"C'mon you fuckers".. I shouted towards the street. Nothing. I went outside.. silence.

I came inside, and as I was closing the front door I heard the voice again. It came from behind me. It was feet away. It was coming from towards the stairs...

.. "I'm on the Third Step!"

I almost pissed myself and swung the bat around, letting out a humiliating.. "Ooooeeeerrrgh!". There was fucking nobody there. I flipped out, and ran about the house threatening shadows for 30 minutes... "Come out you cunts!"..

I never went back to bed that night.
Day 5 - 9

I went to stay at a friends house for a few days, then went to my Sisters for a night. I told them what had happened. "It's probably just kids fucking around".. was their explanation. I hoped they were right. I struggled to sleep, but was glad to have a few uneventful nights.
>>
Day 10.

It was around 2am, and I was laying in bed trying not to wait for the loud knock at the front door. I was freaked the fuck out.

My fucking heart skipped a beat. I tried to ignore it. Then I heard the mans voice again. It sounded closer than before.

.. "I'm on the Ninth Step".

I jumped up and threw on the light, fucking convinced there was somebody in the house. I leapt out of the bedroom door and flew at the stairs, swinging my bat at anything that wasn't me.

There was fuck all there, again.

I didn't sleep that night.
Day 11.

It was around 2am, and I was in bed with bat in hand waiting. The front door sounded...

.. "Knock... knock... knock"...

I grabbed the bat and jumped out of bed. I began to cry. Adrenaline was pumping. Then I heard the mans voice. It was definitely getting closer.

... "I'm on the Tenth Step".

It was so close I could feel it. The bravery turned to panic. I threw the bat at the door (?), then stood there for a few seconds contemplating jumping from the window. I almost did. Thankfully I never. I grabbed the bat then sat on the bed waiting for the Sun to come up.
>>
Last Night.

It was around 1:30am, and I was sitting in the bedroom waiting for whatever the fuck this is. I've never been brave. I was absolutely shitting myself.

The house was silent. I watched the clock. 1:59... 2:00

There was a knock on the Bedroom door.

.. "Knock... Knock... Knock"...

I could hear footsteps from behind the door. The floorboards creaked.

A mans voice whispered..

.. "I'm at the door".

I threw up. Then I fainted.

When I woke up a few hours later I'd pissed myself. I barricaded the bedroom door, got changed, then sat by the open window until 8:30 this morning.

I've searched the house. All doors and windows are locked.

>>
File: DSC_0002.jpg (821 KB, 2048x1536) Image search: [Google]
DSC_0002.jpg
821 KB, 2048x1536
Tonight.

It's 12. I've got 14 hours. I have my bat, a truncheon, and my 3 strongest knives at the ready. The plan is: I'm going to barricade the front and bedroom doors and wait for whatever it is to come at me. I've also set up 2 camera phones, one facing the front door and one the bedroom door to record whatever happens. I'm going to fight it. I sit here writing this not knowing wtf is going to happen here tonight, if this is real, or if it's just some dumb kids playing a prank. I suppose I'll find out soon enough. I'm going to sleep from 4pm until 10pm but I'll keep posting for as long as I can.

Please, if you have any kind of combat training, and can offer some tips on how to fight in an enclosed space it would be a great help. I've never used a knife, or swung a weapon at a person before. I'm not even sure how to hold either properly.

Pic related is all I have.
>>
OP you might have dementia or something like that. Maybe schizophrenia.
>>
May God be with you anon
>>
God speed Anon
>>
Sounds like your fucked anon. Go somewhere else. Never look back
>>
Just before 2am strip down naked and start masturbating. It might grant you the element of surprise you need to throw a knife at whatever it is, or it might get so freaked out it'll never come back.
>>
File: 16155.jpg (84 KB, 356x402) Image search: [Google]
16155.jpg
84 KB, 356x402
Nevermore, OP
>>
>>17451900
Try sleeping on the couch downstairs since it keeps moving upwards. Maybe that will fuck up its routine. This doesn't sound good OP.
>>
>>17451888
>he doesn't know that 3 knocks means the devil is there
phaggot
>>
File: 1454808355783.jpg (35 KB, 225x350) Image search: [Google]
1454808355783.jpg
35 KB, 225x350
>>17451900
At least you have cameras. OP you better upload that shit for proof. Will stay tuned.
Also this is coming from someone with no combat experience but aim for the neck.
Or buy a gun.

I sure hope you're not going to end this with him opening the door, getting on the floor, and walking his dinosaur.
>>
>>17451926
That's an Edgar Allan poe.
>>
some spooky shit
>>
>>17452624
Edgar Allan, what you ravin' about?
>>
If you have cameras then stream it.
>>
>>17452624
>an
>>
>>17451888
OP, seriously GTFO of there.
>>
I'm it is pronounced "the knockening 2: a litteral door requim"
>>
Op best of luck for you also if you survive please make another thread tomorrow with an update
>>
File: super weapon.png (3 KB, 264x261) Image search: [Google]
super weapon.png
3 KB, 264x261
>>17451900
>urs. I have my bat, a truncheon, and my 3 strongest knives

you should fashion one super weapon out of those....

>pic related.
>>
OP when fighting in enclosed spaces, jabs and stabs are your best bet. A slash requires a lot of space and is slower than a jab. Hold the knife like you're fencing.
monitoring this thread for updates. you better fucking deliver
>>
>>17453107
>I have neber fought anyone in an enclosed space irl but I played a vidya once. And watched an YouTube.
Hi I'm psychic
>>
What will protect you is something with iron to hit it with (rod, fireplace tools, even a hammer could have iron). Grab some salt, make a salt circle around you. It can't pass the circle of salt. Live it out, paranormal activity will spike to 3am. Then once it reaches morning you will need to burn sage to purify and cleanse the place by allowing the smoke of the burning sage throughout the house and then you grab a priest to give your house a holy blessing.

Good luck OP.
>>
Give us updates OP
>>
>>17452990
This. If you stream it you'll be anything recorded won't be lost; if you just record it it could never be uploaded.
>>
Good luck op, salt is a good start, keep your room door open, sprinkle salt at the entrance in a line, and all around your bed, preferably rough salt
>>
Have salt on hand, put a line of salt at the door and any other exits.. even the window. If make a salt circle and stand in it, entitys can't get to you..

I would of gotten a friend to stay the night, just so I know i'm not going crazy.

Logically speaking, I don't think it's kids. It's probably either you're losing it (not saying you are) or it's probably something otherworldly.

Also, how many steps do you have? There's clearly a pattern, and I would GTFO before "it" gets to the last step.
>>
>>17453143

This guy seems to know what he's talking about, everything but the iron weapons i've read about before. Good advice /x/
>>
>>17453229
You can also fill shotgun shells with salt
>>
>>17453272
I had an encounter a couple years ago, it would open and close drawers/doors. It would attack me. I would wake up with bruises and scratch marks. It was an aggressive human spirit. What helped me the most is the chunkiest salt I could buy. Because salt is a pure element like iron so ghosts, and demons can't get by it and get so affected by it. Then sage to cleanse the property of any negativity and with the priest the house is sanctified. I would recommend having an iron cross nailed to the head of the entrance and make sure mirrors don't face any doorways, it lets things in.
>>
>>17451888
Get a fucking shotgun
>>
>>17451888
Get a huge ass dog.

And if you live in burgerland, get a gun.
>>
>>17451888
OP, please man stay safe. If you do make it through the night please upload the videos.
>>
Looks like ya got demons, OP. My reccomendations.
(/k/omrade reporting in.)
>Get a water gun
>Put holy water in
>Put a knife latched with holy water on the front, like a bayonete
>Whip your dick out and start wanking, demons don't wanna see that shit
>have a Bible/Crucifix with you
>Prepare for war

Good luck, you glorious son of a bitch
>>
Sounds like the ramblings of a paranoid schizophrenic, no offense.. Auditory hallucinations, worsening in intensity over a period of time. My advice to you is to have someone there to verify its not just in your head.
>>
File: 1426951229749s.jpg (6 KB, 168x168) Image search: [Google]
1426951229749s.jpg
6 KB, 168x168
Is OP kill?
>>
Yo you okay op
>>
OP, you might want to double check and make sure there's no homeless weirdo living in a crawl space or something. It's not unheard of.
>>
14 hours 45 minutes ago OP posted saying it was 12 and he has 14 hours left, nowhere in the world is there a time zone where that time would line up with 2 am currently, or an hour in either direction, something is fishy here
>>
is OP alive?
>>
DONT YOU DIE ON US OP
>>
Either OP is dead or currently locked in epic mortal combat with a demon
>>
DEUS VULT OP
>>
Am I late? Is OP dead already?
>>
>>17451888
OP please be alive lmao
>>
File: YamchaMasterRoshiEp284.png (264 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
YamchaMasterRoshiEp284.png
264 KB, 640x480
>>17454526
everyone hold up your hands and send OP your power
>>
>>17453419
>salt is a pure element like iron
Does NaCl mean anything to you
>>
>>17454648
Ghosts use a different element chart, duh. Salt is like helium for ghosts. An inert, noble gas.
>>
>>17451900
OP, are you okay?
>>
>>17454959
OP here. Yes I'm ok. False alarm.

BTW I'm a girl.
>>
>>17455021
Made me kek
>>
>>17455021
phew
>>
>>17455021
Show tits
>>
op just go to walmart and purchase a lot of limes maybe the demon cant hold them all
>>
What a surprise, I was very interested, and nothing happened as always :^)
>>
>>17455470

One day, anon. One day.
>>
christ /x/ has gone down the shitter

nobody else recognizes this fucking CLASSIC scary story? good lord
>>
>>17455512

Someone did mention similarities to one other thing. . .

>>17451926
>>
File: 1436446215644.png (400 KB, 900x2100) Image search: [Google]
1436446215644.png
400 KB, 900x2100
>>17451923

fucking this. pic related.

i wont type out my whole story but basically a year ago i had a job stocking shelves over night at this store. so i was always awake over night and slept during the day. well i started hearing shit around my house that was fucked up and not normal.. i would open my bedroom door and hear scattering like bat wings all throughout the house for like 5 seconds and then complete silence. every fucking time i was getting ready for work i would go downstairs and was just about ready to head out to my car and i would hear wailing/crying/yelping in the distance. it sounded like an animal dying in pain. it always got closer and closer to my house and then stopped.. then right when i was like "okay guess its gone" it would yelp the loudest screechiest sound it ever made right outside my window. this caused me to be late to work several times because i did not leave the house til it stopped. i would down a shot or 2 of whiskey and head out for work.

this happened for several months every fucking night.. i almost lost it.. i almost went nuts.. until one day i was saw pic related and people joking about it on /x/.. i decided why the fuck not. the next time i heard the yelping noise from outside i instantly pulled down my pants and started wanking. never heard that shit again.
>>
>>17451888
>>17451890
>>17451895
>>17451897
>>17451900
An elaborate take on "The Voice" from More Scary Stories to Tell in the Dark pg. 45, A classic "Jump Story".
>>
>>17453093
Under rated
>>
File: ops gun.png (16 KB, 974x539) Image search: [Google]
ops gun.png
16 KB, 974x539
if this is real op please dont be kill
here a gun ive designed for you
>>
>bat
>knives

Going to try and stab a ghost?

Take all of the doors away then its got nothing to knock on. Or you go downstairs at 1:59am and knock on the door yourself, play it at its own game, it wont see that coming
>>
>>17454648
More like a spiritual pure.
Not scientific.
You have to delve into alchemy.
>>
>>17451888
>>17451890
>>17451895
>>17451897
>>17451900
Real or not, my attention is fucking captured.
If fake, good luck on your writefagging adventures, this was fucking amazing.

If real, I really suggest you put a line of salt at every entrance to your room and a salt circle around yourself. Make sure the circle/oval is big enough for you to lay down in in case you get tired. Don't try to use a weapon other than holy water or salt - it's a spirit, not an invisible negro.

Honestly sending my best regards to you, OP, and I'm hoping that you are not kill.
>>
File: download (2).jpg (9 KB, 196x257) Image search: [Google]
download (2).jpg
9 KB, 196x257
>>17455021
>>
OP is either dead at this point or mortally wounded. This is what happens when you trust neckbeards with your life. There is no way anything physical would hurt it and you should have told them that. As long as they're going at it with a physical mentality that it's there but just invisible, they aren't projecting energy and therefore it's the inverse of trying to stop a tank round with a Bible.
>>
>>17451895
Set up camera's, leave a night, check. Whether something happens or not, go back a night and check the tape again. If it continues bring the tapes to paranormal investigators
>>
>>17461144
This was two days ago, what are you trying to accomplish
>>
File: alskdjgagd.jpg (17 KB, 314x283) Image search: [Google]
alskdjgagd.jpg
17 KB, 314x283
>>17461010
>alchemy
>>
Wtf? Why is this thread still alive? OP already kill, stop posting.
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-03-12-19-55-50.png (339 KB, 1440x2560) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-03-12-19-55-50.png
339 KB, 1440x2560
Can anybody screenshot all this. Spoopy as fuck. I'm on mobile and this is all I have to work with.
>>
>>17461206
It's just a publicity stunt. It's actually Jennifer love Hewitt trying to revive her career and being back ghost whisperer
>>
>>17451888
I can tell youre a brit bottle because you said fuckall and you hab no guns lel
>>
>>17461215
Kek
>>
Bumping.
If OP doesn't deliver, he's a writefag, and a damn good one.
>>
>>17451900
Scary stories to tell in the dark via Alvin Schwartz.
>>
>>17451888
Don't try to react violently, yell, or exert too much energy around these things... It's most likely a Jinn, a devil.. they astral project into people's homes to stalk them and/or torment them because they lost Faith and hate Believers.

A very good prayer is Surah Al-Jinn from the Qur'an, and pray to Allah (or whatever Name you call Him) in Jesus' name.
>>
>>17461383
Stop fuelling OP's shit post. Refer to ^ he literally just ripped this off of that kids book by Alvin Schwartz, "Scary Stories to Tell in the Dark."
>>
>>17461383
>pray to Allah in Jesus' name
elaborate pls
>>
>>17461356
>>17461410
Well it just so happens I have a copy of that book right here. Which story, Anons?
>>
>>17461427
I believe it's "The Voice." Not sure if it's in book 1, 2, or 3 though.
>>
>>17461192
I wouldn't say it's all legit.. But it is a practice. Used salt, saved my life. I don't care if it's the power of salt, science, or even fucking lord xenu but I'm alive and kicking.
>>
>>17461441
2nd one, page 45. Give me a moment.
>>
>>17461462
Okey.
>>
>>17461465
Well, there's some vague similarities, I suppose.

"'Ellen', it whispered, 'I am coming up the stairs.
'I am on the first step
'Now I am on the second step.' . . . 'Now I'm outside your room.'"
Yep, it seems like a copy.
A good story OP posted, nonetheless.
>>
>>17461480
Mehhhhh.
But cool that you still have those, the books are going on 35 years now. That's the only reason I made the 2 + 2 connect, just reread the stories not too long ago.
>>
>>17461491
I think it's about time we make the stories resurface on /x/, don't you?
>>
>>17461508
Go for it.
>>
>>17461516
Scary stories thread?
Scary stories thread.
>>17461544
>>
>>17461550
>implying this wasn't already a scary stories thread.
>>
I am on orgone engineer, have been selling/making orgone full time since 2011, I am also an occultist, so mostly I welcome contact. I have a yt channel devoted to everything. However, you may find my story interesting.
Orgone disables ultraterrestrial technology, so they cant cloak around me or in my house. I was almost asleep but I dont sleep much so I was laying in bed. I heard my door open. I looked over and saw a short dark shadow at my door closing it. I assumed it might have been one of my kids but I went and looked and all my kids were in bed fully asleep. I was out the door fast too wondering what was up because my kids are still little and would have been coming to snuggle with me, and not opening the door, discovering I'm awake and closing the door quick. I didnt even hear ANY footsteps.
I also didnt go back to sleep. I've had the knockings and scratching on the wall since I was a teenager though.
Week 2: I have a girlfriend over, we're watching a movie, it's 2:00 am EST on the dot, and there's a POUNDING on my front door. I race over WITH my girlfriend, and the door is locked, no one is talking but they try to open my door. I go get my fucking ak47 and when I got back no one was there. We moved out the next day. Things are quiet at my new house except some knocking and stuff, but I have an orgone grid around the whole house here.
I have had black helicopter phenomenon since I started making orgone so I dont advise making orgone unless you want to be harassed. But overall, I believe this has more to do with the targetted individual/mk ultra programs then anything.
>>
>>17461618
This sounds very copypasta-ish
>>
File: Jay Gatsby.jpg (124 KB, 635x400) Image search: [Google]
Jay Gatsby.jpg
124 KB, 635x400
>>17459263
This is why we live.
>>
>>17459263
a weapon to surpass the metal gear.....
>>
>>17461618
Copypasta saw this in the kyle odom thread
>>
>>17461815

Metal Gear!?
>>
>>17451897
>fainted
>woke up hours later

fake
>>
> takes 24 hours to climb one step

Seems like a horribly inefficient spook
>>
I am watching.
>>
I started my post on this board, continued on Kyle Odoms board since it was relative, notice on that one I wrote ***Continued POST***** where I continued.
>>
may god have mercy on op's soul for he is kill
>>
File: DSC_0003.jpg (871 KB, 2048x1536) Image search: [Google]
DSC_0003.jpg
871 KB, 2048x1536
Hey guys, OP here.

Shits ongoing. Shits a mess. I haven't time to fully explain right now but, thankfully, I'm still alive. I'll explain tomorrow. I haven't read the thread yet. I'll make a thread tomorrow with a full update when I get my laptop.

That night.. didn't exactly go to plan and I left the house that night to come and stay at my mothers' house.

That night.. tI;dr.. I fell asleep shortly after making this thread and woke up around 9:30. The lights were off, even though I'd left them on. Straight away I noticed pic related.

I got the fuck outta there. Been at mums for 3 days.

Mums acting weird.

Until tomorrow...
>>
>>17464735
.. and thanks for the support, guys.
>>
Patiently waiting OP.
>>
File: CUJhBJxUYAAaute.jpg (68 KB, 575x1024) Image search: [Google]
CUJhBJxUYAAaute.jpg
68 KB, 575x1024
>>17464735
Finally. Thanks for the update OP. We'll wait for more details.
>>
my mom has mentioned to me that she frequently (for months now) wakes up from her sleep to 3 knocks on her bedroom door at around 2 am.. does anyone have a serious interpretation of this? I remember reading somewhere if you knock back 3 times you are granting access to whatever it is
>>
op you fucked up º~º
>>
>>17464922
mfw whatever was messing with you starts to mess with yer mom.
get a gun, op.
>>
bumb
>>
>>17451939
Kek, I'm imagining it getting all pissed that it took it 12 nights to get to the top and now you're not even upstairs anymore so it'll have to turn around and take 12 days to get back down now
>>
>>17465448
/x/ never lets the spooks have their fun
>>
Keep it bumped for OP guys.
>>
File: Coffee.jpg (4 KB, 125x125) Image search: [Google]
Coffee.jpg
4 KB, 125x125
>>17451900
OP your fighting a ghost and if not your killing a kid

Sand by the door if you feel something cold run to the bed you got demons in your house but

If kids just a though buy a gun get some blanks and as you hear the knocks open fire in the air anyone will run like hell after gun fire
>>
>>17451900
Play this all night on repeat (you'll get used to it and fall asleep):
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d0MMDvStKuE
>>
>>17465448
top kek
>>
>>17465481
fuck off mehmet.
>>17451900
Op put a cross in your dorm and pray
>>
File: 1457847682674.png (19 KB, 153x132) Image search: [Google]
1457847682674.png
19 KB, 153x132
>>17451939
/x/
A thread where we bully ghosts.

>put a sheet of wood on steps, cant get down
>itt we gook the spook
>>
>>17464735

Sleep well, OP.
>>
Am i the only one who heard this story before but it was like a 10 year old and the shit saying "im on the first step" was a doll i have a bad memory so
>>
>>17464735
Surrender yourself to it, OP. Offer your body to it as a vessel for its evil. Become its puppet world ruler. You'll gain enhanced super strength and the ability to kill people with your mind, tell the future and know the secrets of the universe. The only price is that you won't be yourself anymore. Gradually, the demon's thoughts will become your own and the demon will have absorbed all of your memories into itself. You won't remember your childhood except as part of a greater abstract history. The people in your life will lose all importance. Years down the road as you sere as godking/queen of this world overseeing the massacre of millions from the saddle of a black steed emblazoned with the sigil of the devil you will realize that your life was going nowhere but mundane ends and that your purpose was to work as a dog in the Capitalist system. You will be at peace with giving yourself to the demon. All you will feel is anger at a world which minimized you and didn't recognize your greatness, and to compensate for your loss of identity and freedom, you will seek ever more power....endless power, until the Universe itself bends the knee.

It's not our fault we misled you, OP, and tried to preserve your human existence. We were ignorant and couldn't help it. Send demons to possess us, o' great master. Turn us into demonic beings too.
>>
>>17465723
OP has been chosen. We must support the transformation.

Open yourself to the demon, OP.
>>
>>17452996
>hero
>>
>>17465824
>an hero
>>
>>17453025
the knock 2: the knockening
>>
>>17459263
> Gee OP, how come you get THREE knives?
>>
>>17466260
gold
>>
>>17464922
My friend was just telling me that the three knocks are a demons way of asking for entry.i cant say for sure though. Ive been living at my grandmothers place for a week now. And usually when im alone, i hear the front door knocking. But when i go down there, nobodys there. but when i go upstairs, i can almost swear i hear footsteps going up the stairs. Like 2 every 20 minutes. So i just barricade myself inside my room and just wait for someone to come back.
>>
In the name of Allah, the Most Beneficient, the Most Merciful, by Allah's Will.

>>17466360
All right, OP. Gonna attest to this one; the three knocks is not a good sign, neither is the timing at 0200.

You want to up the ante? I've got a solution that will either work or incite you to CONTACT SOMEONE WHO CAN HELP;
if you move this thing MAY follow. Not sure how it has any motives, but they are most definite to fruition by its destination.
You don't want this to escalate, especially when /you/ are willing /harm/, not salvation.
A stick has two ends, djinn have free-will; Ponder this until you have some affinity for empathy towards those sentient with character not unlike those you're familiar with: (what I'm saying is it should be 'released', not a play subject, nor should you allow it to incite fear over your understanding and faith in divine compassion).

My only solution to offer you at the moment is to find a mosque in the mean time. This won't just stop.

Queue up some song to play on speaker, especially on loop, this is my current solution for you. You can leave the house for a day or two while it goes, but you should be present especially for a reading of al-Baqarah.

Loop al-Baqarah (second chapter/sura of Qu'ran), the Throne verse (in al-Baqarah), al-Jinn, and even the whole recitation of Qu'ran, preferably in BOTH Arabic and English.
This will work.

If it doesn't, you should probably be terrified if you were not in the hands of Allah: surely there is ease with hardship, and you have been blessed with an opportunity and test to flee to Allah.

If met again, give it blessing: "As-Salaamu Alaikum", (Peace be upon you!), or "As-Saleh Allah Alayhe wa Salaam", (send righteous peace and greetings, not hate or fear).

If it escalates, follows, IMMEDIATELY FIND A MOSQUE EVEN IF IT IS HOURS AWAY.

There is also the chance you have some sort of psychosis. Get someone to stay with you, tend to take awhile to warm up to guests (they're all different)
>>
>>17466662
Also look into the throne verse. Recite it three times before bed.
>>
>>17466666
الله أكبر
[2:255] اللَّهُ لاَ إِلَهَ إِلاَّ هُوَ الْحَيُّ الْقَيُّومُ لاَ تَأْخُذُهُ سِنَةٌ وَلاَ نَوْمٌ لَهُ مَا فِي السَّمَاوَاتِ وَمَا فِي الأَرْضِ مَنْ ذَا الَّذِي يَشْفَعُ عِنْدَهُ إِلاَّ بِإِذْنِهِ يَعْلَمُ مَا بَيْنَ أَيْدِيهِمْ
وَمَا خَلْفَهُمْ وَلاَ يُحِيطُونَ بِشَيْءٍ مِنْ عِلْمِهِ إِلاَّ بِمَا شَاءَ وَسِعَ كُرْسِيُّهُ السَّمَاو ;َاتِ وَالأَرْضَ وَلاَ يَئُودُهُ حِفْظُهُمَا وَهُوَ الْعَلِيُّ الْعَظِيمُ
Bismillaah ar-Rahman ar-Raheem
Allahu la illaha illa hu
Wal Hayyul Qayyum
La te huzuhu sinetun wala nawmun
Lahu ma fissemawati wa ma fil’ardi
Men thallathiy yeshfe’u indehu illa biznih
Ya’lemu ma beyne eydiyhim
wa ma halfehum
wa la yuhiytune
bishey’in min ilmihi
illa bima sha-a wasia kursiyyuhu semavati wal’ard
Wa la yeuduhu hifzuhuma wa hu wal aliy ul aziym

Saddaqallah hul Azim

In the name of Allah, the Beneficent, the Merciful.
Allah! There is no God but He,
the Living, the Self-subsisting, the Eternal.
No slumber can seize Him, nor sleep.
All things in heaven and earth are His.
Who could intercede in His presence without His permission?
He knows what appears in front of and behind His creatures.
Nor can they encompass any knowledge of Him except what he wills.
His throne extends over the heavens and the earth,
and He feels no fatigue in guarding and preserving them,
for He is the Highest and Most Exalted.

Allah, the Most High, speaks the truth.
>>
>>17466666
Those quints...rarer then quads, trips or dubs.
>>
>>17466666
>Alah
>666
>in charge of not making everything worse

We don't need kebab-satan here.
>>
Is OP dead?
>>
>>17466666
>666
Even trips are warning us against kebab now.
>>
>>17453093
Fucking kek
>>
>>17466696
>>17466701
>yfw you'll start hearing those knocks too
I don't think you'll be mocking that tripfriend's advice anymore
>>
>>17466360
I wake up to people saying my name all the time but I've never heard knocks myself. Just my mom has. We don't live together. I'm pretty sure my heart is hardened so I'm going to hell, I think she's a Christian in a home with 4 other Christians. No need to fear demons honestly. If they kill you it'll probably be swift, like with a heart attack.
>>
All of that muslims posts have triple 666 in their number.
>>
>>17453093
10/10 would use for anti-ghost defense
>>
>>17453705
This is the epitome of /k/ and /x/'s demon hunting knowledge. Godspeed, you brave retard
>>
>>17459263
You better copyright that before it shows up in a ghostbusters re-re-make
>>
>>17466666
Satan is that you?
>>
>>17455194
lol
>>
One thing I like about /x/ is that a thread may still be alive after 8 hours of no bumps.
>>
File: 1455124898001.png (72 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
1455124898001.png
72 KB, 900x900
>>63317601
Movie knock knock
>>
I'm getting angry every time I think of OP not giving themself up. The demon needs OP to have a worldly presence. OP needs to be possessed.

I'm getting way too mad.

OP, give yourself up to the demon. Become its vessel.

I am sending energy I've harvested from my school to the demon to make it stronger.
>>
>>17469812

Don't be a demon-cuck-boi.
>>
>>17466666
I knew it ! It's satan! Anyways why do you sandniggers say Allah like fucking morons all the time even though the translation is "God" .

Btw, waiting for the next crusade
>>
>>17469732
And thank god for that.
Stay safe OP. Update us when you can.
>>
>>17469983

Yeah it's nice, and gives /x/ a more tradition forum-feel. Responses aren't instant, but it also gives us a lot more time to wait for slow OP's.

Oh and considering the last we heard from OP was well over 24 hours ago, we can either assume that "he ded son", or that he's gotten bored with us.
>>
>>17469990
Well, the time between when the thread was posted and when his last update was 3 days. I think it's safe to say he's dealing with this shit the best he can.
>>
Fuck OP. Command it. Make sure you write the fucking verse down on multiple papers incase he sets flame to the original. You need to fight it and win and dominate it. Take power from Hell. Fight it and become a god.
>>
>>17469996

Or, the much more interesting though, he's dead.

The probable is however that he's either, A, gotten over it (somehow), and now wishes that all this would just be over, and thus letting the thread die.

Or B, that his friends and family have concluded how obviously "sick" he is in the head and thus had him taken beyond the reach of 4chins.

I'm all for suspension of disbelief but 3 days in and still waiting for a reply is a little much, don't yout think?
>>
You need to find the true name of the demon. The summon word. We need a demonologist ASAP.
>>
OP where are u m8 its approaching 2:00 here kek
>>
OP?
>>
File: shrek.jpg (472 KB, 2197x1463) Image search: [Google]
shrek.jpg
472 KB, 2197x1463
Keeping it bumped.
>>
>>17451888
It might be sleep paralysis. Some people that suffer from it can hear stuff like people talking with them while they are trying to sleep.
>>
op is kill rip
>>
>>17465723
If dubs OP starts the demonic uprising
>>
Someone has recently watched the Babadook.
>>
File: JustEndIt.jpg (55 KB, 604x517) Image search: [Google]
JustEndIt.jpg
55 KB, 604x517
>>17467444
>>
>>17466677
God bless you for adding this. This has saved me many times
>>
It's 2am OP anymore knocks?
>>
File: 20160218_212101112.jpg (44 KB, 480x470) Image search: [Google]
20160218_212101112.jpg
44 KB, 480x470
Any updates?
>>
>>17451888
Yo my nigga op when it comes to knocking and front doors I have a story for you
>be home with my mom, in the living room
>room is connected to front door, to the east of the door is the mail box
>around 5pm in January, mom gets the mail
>locks the screen door, closes and locks the wooden door
>immediately after she closes and locks it, some one is knocking on the door hard (probably around 10 knocks)
>mom and I freaked out since she just literally closed the door 1 second ago
>I go through the kitchen door and check outside
>no one there
If it was our neighbor they know to go to the kitchen door if we don't open through the front. Anyways my mom put rosary's in front of both doors and drew some crosses on said doors with the chalk blessed by our local priest. Needless to say, nothing paranormal has happened in our house again. (hearing foot steps, knocks, etc.)

My mom and I believe they entered and left every time we opened the doors to leave and enter the house. Since she put the rosaries and drew the crosses, they can't enter now because it acts as a seal. The knocking we heard was probably something that went outside when my mom went to grab the mail but forgot to go back inside when my mom closed the door.
>>
>>17474996

Is yo mom hot?
>>
>>17474938
are u okay, OP?
calling on benevolent deities can and shall help, what you believe in, such as in that anansi goatman story where they cry out ''in the name of jesus get the fuck out of here!'', or something like that. reminiscent of that, vaguely.
>>
Parallel universe glitch. One theory behind this.
>>
>>17475006
-Makes sense

It could be OP thinking somethings there when its just OP.
>>
>>17474999
Fuck off
>>
>>17475006

Too vague. You could draw that theory to literally any phenomenon ever and it would make as much sense as it does now.
>>
>>17451888
fake af

Original story came from an short urban legend in Japan
>>
What japan story do you have the name?
>>
Fuk op
>>
>>17475033
>>17474999
Trips are more powerful than dubs. You gotta answer.
>>
ayy lemme bump this shit real quick
>>
>>17453015
bruh this is like one of the four threads that don't have to do with divination bullshit on this board. you should be thankful
>>
>>17451900
>this happens for 10 days and he never records anything
sounds legit
>>
>>17451900
Don't get backed into a corner. Know your way out and hide an extra weapon somewhere. put loud obstructions in their path so you hear them coming. dont try to booby trap your place.
only fight if you have to, and keep 911 on speed dial. keep the largest knife and pipe, hide the other 2 small knives in wherever your escape route is. beyond that, walk around your house and look for things you can use as improvised weapons. kitchens easy, dining room is easy. bathroom, spray deodorant, hair spray, etc.

tldr know where theyre coming from, hear them coming, have a backup weapon, an escape route, and only fight if you have to. oh and try to film it and upload it before you die.
>>
File: saint michel.jpg (120 KB, 527x800) Image search: [Google]
saint michel.jpg
120 KB, 527x800
>>17466677
>>17466666
>>17466662
Ignore the satan muslim. If OP is still alive; i advise him to get a crucifix or a rosary and start praying; ignoring everything else. Especially recite the prayer to Saint-Michael the Archangel.

Holy Michael, the Archangel, defend us in battle. Be our safeguard against the wickedness and snares of the devil. May God rebuke him, we humbly pray; and do you, O Prince of the heavenly host, by the power of God cast into hell Satan and all the evil spirits who wander through the world seeking the ruin of souls.
Amen.
>>
File: 1456899690898.jpg (25 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
1456899690898.jpg
25 KB, 300x300
mfw op hasn't responded yet.
>>
>>17479059
What are some other prayers to protect yourself against evil spirits?
>>
>>17479140
"ravioli ravioli please stay out of my big bum hole-y"
>>
>>17479140
This is the only one i know that is specifically for protection; but all prayers protect against evil spirits. "Deliver us from evil" in the "our father" isin't there just for show. Of course prayers aren't magic spells; you need to be sincere. Any prayer, even one you just invented yourself; can work. You can also call upon the Holy Virgin and the saints in addition of god/christ for help. You can also read the bible; the Psalms (especially Psalm 23) will definitely make any demon reeeeeee. If you can go to mass and confess (if you're not one of those protestant faggots) that will be even better. If you're not baptized; get baptized. And if you're a fedora, well, if you have problems with demons i think you can say with certitude that your atheism = smashed.

Psalm 23
The LORD is my shepherd; I shall not want.
2 He maketh me to lie down in green pastures: he leadeth me beside the still waters.
3 He restoreth my soul: he leadeth me in the paths of righteousness for his name's sake.
4 Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me.
5 Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of mine enemies: thou anointest my head with oil; my cup runneth over.
6 Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life: and I will dwell in the house of the LORD for ever.
>>
Hey op, you alive or what?
>>
you need to do a few things to test what it actually is. the obvious answer is bullshit but this is /x/ we need to have a spoopy mind

buy some salt and spread it on 2 sided tape. put the tape along all windowsills and doors. buy some fridge magnets and use tape to put them in the same places. you dont need to spend a ton 1 magnet per window and door should be enough

but put the manget for your front door under the door mat. i assume your not living in a hovel without a door mat since its multi story

if this persist its not spoopy and you need to fuck them up
>>
>>17479244
I get the salt; but magnets?
>>
>>17451888
op are you this guy
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z-uGHXkdXH0
>>
>>17479285
Oh shit I remember that thread.
>>
OP has schizophrenia
>>
File: implying.jpg (3 KB, 100x100) Image search: [Google]
implying.jpg
3 KB, 100x100
>>17481314
Doubt it.
also bump
>>
File: 1457848070145.gif (3 MB, 500x368) Image search: [Google]
1457848070145.gif
3 MB, 500x368
>>17461215
>>
>>17451888
I'm late I know. But going through the scripture of the holy Bible you should know there are no such thing as human ghosts. Only demons. You can make a circle of salt if you want and stand in the middle, but you need to pray. And you need to pray like your soul depends on it. Because it does.
>>
Op are u ok? Pls update the sutuation
>>
>>17482709
Never more
>>
File: 1453952778728.jpg (25 KB, 323x454) Image search: [Google]
1453952778728.jpg
25 KB, 323x454
OP pls dont be died
>>
>>17453143
What about goofer dust? Also, find the remains, salt, and burn.
>>
Finally something interesting on x i miss this
>>
>>17462328
underrated
>>
bump for the safety of OP
>>
ayyo mang lemme bump this shit real quick, aight?
>>
Is OP pepsi
>>
>>17451900
If you are disarmed, go for the eyes.
>>
Demon here. i killed OP.
>>
>>17486134
Wat?
>>
>>17453272

Mah /k/ommando?
>>
>>17453705
Ah fellow /k/omrade!
>>
>>17455194

>Topkek
>>
>>17459263
Can't fucking stop laughing
>>
Joke's on you OP, I know this story. The original is about a buried doll. Or it might be a dead grandma, I'm not sure.
>>
no one's heard this before? My sister used to tell me this story when I was younger to scare me
>>
i wish this thread would just get brain ebola and die under an overpass somewhere already
>>
>>17487284
it's already ded tho
>>
>>17457729

>pic related

fucking autism every post
cringed hard
>>
sell the house and GET THE FUCK OUT OF THERE
you might fucking die
>>
File: 1457789965381-b.jpg (134 KB, 600x497) Image search: [Google]
1457789965381-b.jpg
134 KB, 600x497
>>17462328
Why not just move to a place with more stairs? Or no stairs at all?
>>
>>17487372
like OP
>>
>>17461457
I ate a muffin once and I'm still alive. It literally saved my life dude.
>>
>>17451900
Nig shoulda gotten a shotgun or something. Is he died?
>>
Hey guys, OP here.

At 2am it happened again....

... "Knock... knock... knock"..

''I'm here!''

I freak the fuck out, and look behind me

And I see fucking Bill Cosby with a huge strapon, and having visited /x/ multiple times I just fucking went ham and took off all my clothes and started furiously masturbating.

Bills face was full of disgust and asked what the fuck is wrong with me and started opening the window so he could get the fuck out of my room. As he was frantically trying to unbarricade my window, I said

>Can't zipity zabity the boopity bapity
>>
>>17488147
top kek
>>
>>17488147
>Can't zipity zabity the boopity bapity
my sides
>>
File: 1457213548343.jpg (46 KB, 960x672) Image search: [Google]
1457213548343.jpg
46 KB, 960x672
>>17488147
u r gay
>>
File: 1457348309964.jpg (29 KB, 646x635) Image search: [Google]
1457348309964.jpg
29 KB, 646x635
>>17488147
kek
>>
File: 1432752502890.gif (1 MB, 300x188) Image search: [Google]
1432752502890.gif
1 MB, 300x188
>>17488057
>not making muffin circles to protect yourself from ghosts

mfw
>>
>>17488445
Go back to creepfire you kik faggot.
>>
File: 1457213961460.jpg (66 KB, 380x480) Image search: [Google]
1457213961460.jpg
66 KB, 380x480
>>17488563
what the fuck is that even supposed to mean
>>
sage your place to clear some bad energy and really, contact law enforcement, best option anon
>>
File: 1457213745075.jpg (37 KB, 558x715) Image search: [Google]
1457213745075.jpg
37 KB, 558x715
>>17488589
>sage your place to clear some bad energy and really, contact law enforcement, best option anon
>>
File: 1458347367659.jpg (63 KB, 878x814) Image search: [Google]
1458347367659.jpg
63 KB, 878x814
What a shitty retelling of this fucking story. The "real" one takes place from the POV of a little girls. The voice calls out to her from every step, kills her parents, and then her. This variaion is shit.
>>
>>17488612
FUCKING STORY. Also, I told it terribly. My bad.
>>
>>17488618
http://www.halloweenishere.com/ghost_stories4.html

Now I feel retarded for forgetting the story.
>>
File: mmmhhhhmmmm.png (41 KB, 264x250) Image search: [Google]
mmmhhhhmmmm.png
41 KB, 264x250
>>17488147
kek'd
>>
Something similar happened to me today but at 3 am and it was a knock on my window which is besides me. It was the loudest knock I've ever heard on my life
>>
A little girl, named Lucy, was given a small doll by her parents. The doll was a gift from an ancient great aunt who had now passed away. Lucy was secretly unnerved by the doll which had nasty little black eyes that seemed to follow her around the room and a cross expression on it's face. Nevertheless, Lucy had to accept the doll, as she was well brought up and didn't want to upset her parents by informing them of how uneasy she felt around the doll. Her parents told her the doll was called Arabella. Lucy was even more afraid now that the doll had a name. It seemed to make it more human.

Even so, Lucy never really believed on a conscious level that the doll could do anything to her. It was just a doll, after all, and only reached up to just above her knee. So, to put her mind at rest, she stuffed Arabella into the little cupboard under the stairs, behind a pile of shoes where her parents wouldn't see her. It was not until a few nights later, when Lucy was lying in bed that she heard a noise...a shuffling sound, which went on for about five minutes. Then, a brief dragging noise and finally, a scuttling like light footsteps walking very fast. Lucy was pinned to the bed with fear, unable to move. Then, she heard a voice - like a very deep, almost masculine tone - but quiet enough not to wake her parents. Lucy always slept with the door open and the landing light on, as she was a little scared of the dark. Therefore she could hear more through her open door. Lucy heard the voice say "Lucy, I'm on the first step"...And then loud scrabbling again as whatever was speaking apparently turned tail and returned to it's place of hiding.
>>
Lucy didn't sleep a wink that night but laid in fear until the break of dawn when her mother got her up for school. Lucy tried to explain to her mother what had happened the night before, but was so tired that, when her mother passed it off as "just a dream" she didn't have the strength to argue.

Lucy begged her parents to get rid of the doll, but they insisted that it had been the great aunts wish that Lucy would have her doll. She checked the cupboard under the stairs, but Arabella was exactly where Lucy had left her. She reluctantly went back to bed.

That night, Lucy fought against sleeping but she eventually drifted off. Presently, the deep disembodied voice woke Lucy again. She wondered if she could only hear it in her head. "Luuuuucccccccyyyyy....I'm on the fifth step.." it said. Then came the scuffling noise and the voice didn't reoccur that night. Lucy was crying by now, and again she didn't sleep that night. At school, Lucy told her friends about the doll, and of course they laughed at her. Lucy could only think that if Arabella was climbing four steps at a time then there was only one more night to go.

That night Lucy decided to shut her bedroom door. When her mother turned her light out she asked why Lucy was no longer scared of the dark. Lucy replied that she was and could she leave her light on instead of the hall light? But her mother pointed out that her bedroom light was so bright it would keep her awake, and said no. Lucy reluctantly agreed to sleep without her light on. She opened the bedroom curtains instead to light the room a little anyway.
>>
Just as she began to doze, she heard the noise. And then the voice "Luuucccyyyy... I'm on the top step..." Lucy knew her door was closed but was still terribly afraid. Her heart pounding, she knew if she stayed in bed she wouldn't be safe. So she got up to investigate. She screamed!

Lucy's parents found her body at the bottom of the stairs. They guessed she was on her way to the bathroom without switching on the hallway light and had fallen down the stairs breaking her neck. Arabella, the favorite family doll, was found beside her body. She was......smiling.
>>
File: 1458105980855.gif (3 MB, 350x280) Image search: [Google]
1458105980855.gif
3 MB, 350x280
>>17453093
Shiiit dawg thatll fyck up ghosts for sure
>>
>>17464735
GET THE FUCK OUT OF YOUR MUMS HOUSE WHAT I THOUGHT THAT WOULD BE SELF EXPLANATORY
>>
>>17472011
Ahh, it could but sleep paralysis you cant move (at least from my experience)
>>
>>17464735
How can a spirit snap fucking steel
>>
lol at all these people thinking religion can fight evil
>>
>>17488815
*tips*
>>
>>17488813
>How can a spirit snap fucking steel

With jet fuel.

Shit! Ow! Why are people throwing things at me!!?
>>
>>17488862
kek
>>
>>17487172
Soo... You're saying you don't know the story. Make up your mind anon, OP's fate rests on yout shoulders!
>>
>>17488815
›acts like he can
>>
>>17483238
Goofer dust may or may not work, use sage & salt to determine if it's a spiritual entity first.
If the salt or sage don't work, procure some Hotfoot or Fiery Wall Powder (Lucky Mojo would be my recommended supplier)
http://www.luckymojo.com/mojocatpowders.html
>>
>>17488885
>inb4 greentext
>>
>>17488885
how am i acting like i can? if i could, donald trump wouldnt be about to lead my country...
>>
>>17488902
Okay, well can't disagree with that. You got me on that one.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 37

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.