[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What makes you special? What is different about you? Chosen
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 39
File: 12345.jpg (63 KB, 501x502) Image search: [Google]
12345.jpg
63 KB, 501x502
What makes you special? What is different about you?

Chosen of a certain god? Kidnapped by the illuminati? Followed around by vampires? Gifted psychic? Vessel of something important?
>>
Extensive lucid dreaming experience and travel to alternate dimensions. Also I have access to spirit guides and telepathy. Seems no dream can really keep me entrained, and I become lucid regularly.
I can mind bend genetic codes and travel through my personal akash that way.
>>
>>17407727
>I can mind bend genetic codes

So what can you do? Change your eyecolor for example?
>>
File: 1065 - cMiMck0.png (103 KB, 402x398) Image search: [Google]
1065 - cMiMck0.png
103 KB, 402x398
Nothing makes me special. You are not special. 99.9% of the worlds population are normal, un-interesting fucks with boring lives, just like you.
Now stop live action roleplaying and get a job
>>
>>17407741
Maybe according to your definition. But I don't give a shit about that.
>>
>>17407744
My definition is based on reality. Yours is based on delusions and autism
>>
I'm a transsexual psychotic STEM major, literally half-genius half-retarded (WAIS inventories range from 144 to 80), so I straddle the line between male and female, genius and imbecile, rationalist and lunatic.

Throw in any number of random facts: I carry a gun, I've sworn an oath against murder to the man who gave me my name, I ride a motorcycle, I have a talking dragon that lives in my head, and you get a statistical abberation, something that can only be expressed with an explanation point in front of an existential modifier.

Granted, I didn't say I was a -useful- kind of special.
>>
>>17407770

Oh wait, the exclamation point comes after. Oh well, I'm half retard.
>>
>>17407760
>crying and complaining about posts on 4chan
>not being autistic

I don't think so, mate.
>>
I guess I am different because I was chosen by the Magna Mater, to want to chop off my penis.

This lead me to doubt everything, because authority kept me from dressing as I do, from eating what I desire, from loving what I want to love. It's easy to see that love is key to fixing the lack of freedom.

Vid related, it's the goddess speaking.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O17f3lB7BFY&list=RDn5n7CSGPzqw&index=25
>>
>>17407770
if you have a gun and took an oath why is the man not dead yet?
>>
>>17407788
No, you see the kind of autism I'm talking about here is real actual autism. Not 4chan autism
>>
>>17407795

I don't understand the question.
>>
>>17407797
>posting pepe
>complaining about 4chan threads and "muh roleplay"
>not being REALLY autistic

Yeah no. Try again.
>>
>>17407789
Mikufags should die in a hailstorm of bullets and fire.
>>
>>17407789
wat? explain please
>>
>>17407812
I mean that the Titan mother, talks to me, and she made me realize that I am a nurturing being. And most of us are actually nurturing beings.

I'm on my way to becoming a Galli of old.
I worship nature, as she's really nurturing if you are faithful to her. If you look to control her or manipulate her, or if you ignore her commands, the commands of "Your nature" then you will go insane.

Let everyone follow their nature, the nature that they aren't told to do. What they wanna do, that's pretty much it.

If everyone did what they wanted, but paid heed to the Magna Mater, then we'd be in paradise.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PTCkUvb53HQ
These are her words.
>>
>>17407846
Do you also hear voices... ?
>>
>>17407850

I don't hear voices from everything, but when I am in an shamanic trance I can.
>>
File: 1456537452434.png (106 KB, 376x327) Image search: [Google]
1456537452434.png
106 KB, 376x327
I'm kind of smart.
>>
I have common sense, that's pretty special nowadays.
>>
Alright, I guess I can let the secret out since were on an anonymous board...

I have a skeleton inside of me... Im scared
>>
File: 1315909263681.jpg (37 KB, 343x410) Image search: [Google]
1315909263681.jpg
37 KB, 343x410
>>17407931
Damn...you're boned.
>>
i have autism, which gives me superpowers, like drawing really arousing yaoi
>>
>>17407865
you sound batshit
>>
>>17407965
I'd can't think of another type of fertilizer that works quite as well as batshit.

You sound rather chemical, like extracted urea nitrogen.
>>
I like to pick my nose
>>
>>17407721
i can die and wake up again through extensive amounts of meditation, and i have proven this theory, i meditate and for some odd reason my body goes really numb and my breathing system is really hard, if i keep going i pass out and wake up 40 minutes later.
>>
>>17408043
since when is passing out dying?
>>
>>17408050
my body loses oxygen for 40 minutes, how is that passing out you body cannot go that long without it.
>>
>>17408061
people that are passed out still breathe...

how do you know youre not breathing while your passed out? lmao
>>
>>17407721

I imagine girls with angelic boyfriends create threads on 4chan
>>
>>17408089
Stop stalking me thank you
>>
>>17408094

Oh shit, it was true, I had a FEELING it was you.
>>
I could be the Silver Golden Prophet

or just really rich and fuck bitches

I think the latter would give me more happiness
>>
>>17408107
Stop stalking me
>>
>>17408130

Why do you assume I'm your stalker and not some anon that knows the conversation and is checking?
>>
>>17408144
Im not assuming I HAVE A STALKER Im saying in general "stop stalking me" in general to the public here
>>
>>17407734
Feels like I have another body within that I can shape with thought and feeling. It doesn't have to match the human form, I just change myself a lot and make energy patterns that bend space or give me extrasensory perception. I can sometimes sync my whole mind and start seeing whole vision perception of my body or surroundings from a multidimensional perspective.
>>
>>17407721
I'm incapable of feeling love or empathy.
>>
I am not special, but I think there are lots of special people around me/people I know.

I am not just gonna ask them straight up, but I know there's something otherworldy about these individuals.

It's kinda cool.
>>
>>17408178
Is that paranormal though? Sounds like you're just an unfortunate psychopath
>>
>>17408183
examples?
>>
>>17408162

Nice try, wise ass, but your "stalker" only bothered you a few times in a few threads (that were of the same topic, actually a few as in two) and you were quick and precise to identify him, also... can confirm, you were right. How precise.
>>
>>17408196
What are you even TALKING about? i just said its not about having "one stalker" or "the stalker" its about people in general

> can confirm, you were right

Right about what?
>>
>>17408184
Yes, but at least what makes me special is real.
>>
>>17408204

So you are a person who tells everybody to stop stalking? That's kinda... unusual...
>>
>>17408205
Please remove yourself from the genepool or don't get any kids fucking psychopath scum I look forward to the day that brainscans will mark all of you psychofucks as what you are

So empaths will be warned about your kind
>>
>>17408209
Ok I get it you are bored, hang out on x a lot and you made the connection that because I was using a similar picture maybe that its me about the "angel boyfriend" storyline

Congratulations.
>>
I dream my own future.
>>
>>17408220

And you even talk like her, what a coincidence, because it's the first time I see a person calling me a stalker, and you go and say it here again: stop stalking me.

Yet you don't say it to anybody else...
>>
>>17408224
randomly though? or with 100% accuracy? Because I think dreaming sometimes about your own future is pretty common, so it depends on how common/precise your dreams are

>>17408225
Because YOU are the only one who mentioned it in this thread without any reason, I never mentioned it myself, so you are the only one who talked about this
>>
>>17408228
>YOU are the only one who mentioned it in this thread

But you aren't that person and you don't know me and it could be just a joke of a regular poster, so there's no reason to get all jumpy and claim to be stalked since you aren't that person.
The only reason you could have gotten all riled up is if:
a) you are that person
and
b) you actually know who I am because of what was established in that past thread
>>
>>17408213
You'll probably be relieved to know that I hate children too much to create one.

I'm guessing by the fact you were incapable of punctuating that massive run on sentence I struck a nerve. Does it comfort you to know that we're everywhere? I've traveled much of the world and never been anywhere I haven't seen one my emotionless, cold eyed, brethren.

Sleep tight.
>>
>>17408228

In fact, the only reasonable answer would have been: fuck off
I'm sure you'll try it now
>>
>>17408243
Why would I call you a stalker if I wasnt the person? That doesnt make sense, of course its me and that's why Im asking you what YOU WANT? Are you just bored?
>>
>>17408255

No... merely checking if you still had the ability to recognize people with just a forum post. Because it is not reasonable to call a fellow anon stalker just because he pulls a prank on you.
>>
>>17408246
I have nothing to do with psychopaths they aren't allowed to be in my presence

just annoys me that they take advantage of good hearted, stupid people who don't know better .. IF you are a real psycho anyways and not just an edgy, depressed teen who thinks s/he can't love cause you hate the world for not giving you want you want or something like that
>>
>>17408257
Ok then it was just a prank :)
>>
>>17408228
Had a thread on it before and some people have similar dreams. It acts like a regular dream, and I don't think it's deja vu because often there are areas that I've never been to before. It's pretty random, yeah. Not every night, but it's the only thing I dream that night.

Everything that happens in the dream WILL happen in the moment. This includes me realizing that I'm dreaming, which usually happens at the end. Even if it doesn't, the same things happen all the time, including me trying to prevent something and realizing I dreamed about me preventing it anyways.

It's usually mundane stuff, like myself in University or at a convention. The only major difference is that when the dream ends, I "die" I either get ran over if I'm crossing a road or I just drop to the floor. I always say "Now I am dead." after and I wake up.

Those never happen in reality, a car never comes, life just continues just with me not knowing what happens next.
>>
>>17408246

What do you think of Racter in Shadowrun: Hong Kong, he's the best right?
>>
>>17408265
Man that sounds pretty cool, is that a thing of your family perhaps? Did you ever talked to someone about that like mother, siblings?

Cause I remember reading that supposedly stuff like that can "run" in your bloodline
>>
>>17408258
Funny thing, restricting your presence from any certain personality disorder. It is literally impossible.

I have spent my entire life adapting myself to the responses of others. Those I see often actually tell me they're jealous of my "people skills."
>>
>>17408266
I played Returns and Dragonfall briefly but I haven't gotten to Hong Kong.
>>
nothing special. I'm fairly intelligent, but not amazingly so. I don't believe anyone is or was following me, and I've never been abducted. I do seem to get lucky often in ways that keep me from getting hurt, but that's about it.
>>
>>17408291
Its not impossible loser, I spot them like nothing and they get removed

I dont allow psychopaths in my close presence on a longer term thats all, I only have a thing for people with a good heart, short term its impossible and you might need to do business with them and whatnot, but you dont need to keep them CLOSE in your life

And Im waiting for the brainscans and then like the jews had to wear stars back in the day, the psychopaths will have to wear them too
>>
>>17408274
Nope. It comforts me sorta, because it always shows me boring shit and if those are the big events in my life, I know I'm not fucked.
I don't think I can dream my death, though. Since I always 'die' at the end, I think that may be me disconnecting from something? Maybe I look into parallel versions of myself where in that universe I die at that moment? Which is why it's always mundane? Maybe I'm always dreaming my death in another world.
>>
>>17408094
No offence but it's obvious.. I know it's you too. Everybody does.
>>
File: g.gif (580 KB, 403x232) Image search: [Google]
g.gif
580 KB, 403x232
>>17408307
>>
>>17408306
do you have any mental illness that you know of?

>Maybe I look into parallel versions of myself where in that universe I die at that moment? Which is why it's always mundane? Maybe I'm always dreaming my death in another world.

hah there was a guy who made a post saying that we can't die as individuals (i cant quite say it like he does, not in word) but.. that every time you put a gun in your mouth, you die "somewhere else" - parallel universe like you said?

but the you, the YOU here, will never die - there will always something happen to prevent that, maybe the gun is dysfunctional.

Maybe thats a taste of that? I dont know, neither do you
>>
>>17408305
I've always found it strange that individuals such as yourself claim to elevate the emotional ideal, and yet display a great disdain and loathing than I'm incapable of.

Also your second statement contradicts your first. If you could "spot me like nothing", how is it that "short term its impossible"?
>>
>>17407721
Know how to draw
Always followed by good spirits or just something that censors my mind from seeing bad things (demons and stuff etc etc)
Want to kill myself

Nothing especial
>>
>>17408323
Because sometimes even if you spot psychopaths you have to deal with them in school or work? So I notice them and I have to "short term" deal with them

>I've always found it strange that individuals such as yourself claim to elevate the emotional ideal,

Its proven that psychopaths end up in prison more often, abuse and destroy more, they are like a failed human experiment or something and will NEVER be able to understand, like wild animals always dangerous

Should get removed to protect the rest

www.youtube.com/watch?v=eu17Wuq3nI8
>>
>>17407946
Show us and be b&
>>
>>17408324
Looks like your spirits aren't that good if they can't ease your feelings of wanting to eliminate yourself..
>>
i'm under illegal surveillance by local yokel cops and they think i'm some trailer park dwelling moron when i grew up in calabasas and could join mensa tomorrow. guess that makes me special, but if you really pay attention then you'll know those cops are "special" and just useful idiots.

oh, i'm followed by vampires, harassed by freemasons, have some minor psychic abilities, am an mkultra illuminati slave, was chosen by a nordic god and am the vessel of "the tornado" who/whatever that is.

also i love mootles.
>>
>>17408002
You're not alone
>>
File: 013.jpg (285 KB, 720x960) Image search: [Google]
013.jpg
285 KB, 720x960
I'm just a man dying of cancer.
>>
>>17408344
:(
>>
>>17408094
Stop being so obvious please
>>
>>17408347
>samefagging to fuck with me

let it go, are you so bored? Im not scared of getting STALKED on 4chan, its just mildly annoying
>>
>>17407721
I've sold my soul to multiple entities in the past. I'm basically a walking sphere of influence for extradimensional beings.

Hit my phone up ladies my dick game is diabolic
>>
File: 011.jpg (253 KB, 720x960) Image search: [Google]
011.jpg
253 KB, 720x960
>>17408346

It's all right, really. Everyone has been sad about it, it depresses me to sadden people so profoundly with a condition. But I will be gone soon, and I think that will help them heal.
>>
>>17408329
I'm not going to watch your video. Judging by your assertion of work or school you're under 24. No one under 24 has an sociological opinion of any real worth.

I'm well aware that antisocial personalities (not psychopaths, unless you're currently reading the 1972 DSM) are often violent and manipulative. That aside, it's total bullshit that you have some sort of radar for personality disorders. You're a small person in a large world.
>>
>>17408354
Whats your proof that these entities even exist? And how can you even sell your soul to several people if its already owned by someone
>>
>>17408359
Fuck you, subhuman and enjoy the rest of your empty life
>>
>>17408334
Yeah I know, but I have been in many "haunted" places many times, never seen things, never felt them or been molested by them, I go to the worst parts of the town and country at bad hours and don't get attacked, at least they protect me or something
>>
>>17408356
How long do you have? and is it painful to have cancer? i really like the grey air in those pictures
>>
>>17408350
I'm not the first guy, Miss.
>>
>>17408369
Well neither has anything bad happen to me even when I went out to bad places in the city or the forest at night, all alone or asked every fucking wizard I found to curse me, or tried to summon demons

Most people dont experience anything bad or paranormal, do you really think that means they are getting protected by good spirits? I dont think so, it seems to be totally normal.

>>17408377
do you want anything? Or just want to be annoying?
>>
>>17408360
I mean, if you're supernaturally inclined at all you're welcome to read me. The soul is a powerful thing. Not that hard to divvy it up.
>>
>>17408356
How do you feel about the cancer jokes?
>>
>>17408366
I prefer to think my psychological profile has evolved from the stinking, shit soaked quagmire you call a life. I don't mourn, I don't weep, and I don't follow my emotions around like some teat suckling child.

The vast majority of the most powerful people on the planet are antisocial personalities. Enjoy your futility. You earned it.
>>
>>17408380
Again; Whats your proof that these entities even exist?

Circlejerking about "energy reading" isnt proof

Oh almighty anon indeed.. i can sense.. great power.. and responsibility...
>>
File: 015.png (8 KB, 640x960) Image search: [Google]
015.png
8 KB, 640x960
>>17408372

My day has been planned, I just want to wait a little longer. And I've felt loads of pain most of my life due to a neural disorder that causes low levels of Dopamine and Serotonin. Eventually, people adapt. But I can tell you that, at times, it was bad enough that it made me wish a gun were nearby with at least a single bullet.
>>
File: 002.jpg (241 KB, 960x720) Image search: [Google]
002.jpg
241 KB, 960x720
>>17408382

If they're funny, I find them funny. Like any other joke for me, honestly. I'm slow to take offence.
>>
>>17408385
>The vast majority of the most powerful people on the planet are antisocial personalities.

Yeah, and a lot of psychos end up in prison or dead

great! And look at you loser, hanging out here on 4chan, why arent you chilling with your super powerful buddies at the top sniffing cocaine, fucking whores and enjoying your wealth?
>>
>>17408390
Its gonna be alright
>>
>>17408386
I mean, I can't show you a picture or anything. I had to burn the written contracts for the ceremonies of a few, others were just spoken. Via the internet I cannot provide you with proof more than my word.

Also, the fuckers didn't make me all-powerful. I just got a little bit more muscular and animals have a tendency to treat me with respect. 6/10 do not recommend. Not worth the blood I used to seal the deals.
>>
>>17407945
You sick fuck
>>
>>17408401
So basically nothing happened, you just roleplayed with your own mind because you like the idea of being special (me too, its cool)

And now a mix of selective perception, wishful thinking and confirmation bias make you believe that its true
>>
>>17408396
Well, to your point, all sorts of people end up in prison, and everyone ends up dead.

I'm here for the bullshit to kill time, like everyone. Implying that I implied that I'm somehow ingratiated with these individuals furthers your deteriorating argument that I am somehow less than you are.

By your measure, also, you would be a loser for being here on 4chan responding to me.
>>
File: 015.jpg (159 KB, 720x960) Image search: [Google]
015.jpg
159 KB, 720x960
>>17408399

I tell everyone else that every time they express worry, distress, misery at my condition. I don't wholly believe it.
>>
File: 20160227_200804.jpg (367 KB, 1280x960) Image search: [Google]
20160227_200804.jpg
367 KB, 1280x960
I am the reincarnation of Jesus.
But im not The Christ yet, because im fucking pissed at you for being such assholes and actually fucking me up last time.
Government knows and monitors me constantly.
Demons stalk me.
And little kids see me as some kind of marvelous character.
>>
>>17408408
Nah Im not a loser cause I belong to the empath-masterrace

Experiencing the depths of life and all these feelings you will never feel
>>
>>17408264
It was just a prank bro!
>>
>>17408411
why dont you believe it? you are going to die, no? we are all going to die, you are just doing it earlier, so its going to be alright.

thats so easy for me to say when im not in your situation, how disgusting it can be. sorry
>>
File: 014.jpg (144 KB, 960x720) Image search: [Google]
014.jpg
144 KB, 960x720
>>17408426

I am a rational man, I think. I don't believe in afterlives, rewards or punishments. I don't want to cease to exist as a conscious mind, but I am also happy I had the opportunity in the first place. Hence why I chose a day in particular, give it an end and prepare accordingly.
>>
>>17408317
I've heard that too, and that's what people who are 'lucky' are, people who were meant to be somewhere that had a disaster but never seem to be.

People who miraculously beat illnesses, or people who live an unhealthy lifestyle but aren't that.
>>
File: 3.0.png (18 KB, 112x112) Image search: [Google]
3.0.png
18 KB, 112x112
>>17408435
>>
Summoned succubi and lived to tell the tale
>>
>>17407721
ITT: Special snowflake tumblrinas make a safe space on 4chan.
>>
File: 764574.png (800 KB, 900x1177) Image search: [Google]
764574.png
800 KB, 900x1177
>>17408455
Just feel very sad for succubi, if they are real, must be a tough job
>>
>>17408461
>didn't read the thread but still has to shitpost

2/10
>>
I can trigger a weird adrenaline rush type thing at will if im standing or sitting still. No idea whats up with that. Easy as flipping a switch.
>>
>>17408462
Incubi and succubi alike. They have multiple factions and sometimes struggle against each other. It's difficult to prepare humans as vessels if there is so much interference and distraction.
>>
File: 1343445820670.jpg (41 KB, 396x495) Image search: [Google]
1343445820670.jpg
41 KB, 396x495
I'm an empath
>>
>>17407721
>What makes you special?
Nothing. Maybe fairy logic. MAYBE.
>What is different about you?
I'm the only one that truly knows what the name "Queen" represents.
>Chosen of a certain god?
Sure... Chosen... I've been "chosen" a lot.
>Kidnapped by the illuminati?
They've certainly tried.
>Followed around by vampires?
No that I know of.
>Gifted psychic?
Not if I can help it.
>Vessel of something important?
Poooooooosssssibly.

Who wants to know?
>>
>>17407741
It's the Guy Who Says Roleplayer again! Welcome back dick, no thread is complete without you. Now fuck off.
>>
>>17408344
wish i could be in your place, my life sucks.
>>
I guess i can " lucid dream ". I also have a voice in my head that kinda talks to me and tells me to not do some things or go some place. is there something wrong with me or is it just my conscience?
>>
>>17407721
>What makes you special?
nothing
What is different about you?
idk
>Chosen of a certain god?
dont think so
Kidnapped by the illuminati?
no, but probably observed. i was those kids that got pulled out of class and had to take those weird IQ/psych test.
Followed around by vampires?
no, but ive seen a vision/dream of one when i was younger. im 100% i was awake and not dreaming.
Gifted psychic?
no
Vessel of something important?
drugs,booze and nothingness.
>>
>>17408213
> implying a psychopath cares about your two cents
By definition, they will give 0 fucks about what you think of them, so I have no idea what you're trying to accomplish other than showcasing your autism.

>So empaths will be warned about your kind
Yeah, definitely autistic.
>>
>>17408548
wow youre so coool anon

wow wow wow! you really showed me senpaiii
>>
>>17408359
>No one under 24 has an sociological opinion of any real worth.

I disagree with that wholeheartedly.
>>
i saw something.............
>>
I'm blind to the paranormal and it can be confused with fearlessness, I've had instances where everyone around me saw things I couldn't.
>>
>>17408417
>Nah Im not a loser cause I belong to the empath-masterrace

Is empath the new indigo child or something?
>>
>>17408586
No, its being normal

Normal people are empaths, somewhat
>>
>>17408589
>No, its being normal
>Normal people are empaths, somewhat

If its called being normal than fucking call it that or fuck off back to your tumblr hugbox where you belong.
>>
>>17408619
Shut the fuck up you braindead nigger, I never said empaths are paranormal, we just had a discussion about a psychopath
>>
>>17408625
>>17408619

Do you fags need a hug
>>
>>17408589
Normal people are empaths a lot. Especially women. It's just that people try their hardest to block that scary wisdom from their heads, because it makes them not function in this sociopathic programming.

But empathy to plants is really my power. I can talk and feel what they do, but this makes me sick whenever I am without them.
>>
>>17408655
>this makes me sick whenever I am without them
Because you can feel the decay or because you're just not used to feeling like a plant?
>>
>>17408475

lol demonic hookers
>>
I am the reincarnation of the Prophet Cassandra
I have become liberated from this material world
I connect with God as we're all meant to
After I die, I will be free of the cycle
My two sisters and I are the Sisters of Fate
We have manifested in this time period because we wanted to witness the end of this existence
God will return within my life time
I have seen the end

I could keep going you know
>>
>>17408702
When I'm around enough plants I can feel my blood move, like sap, otherwise I feel it pool in places and I have to figet constantly to keep it going.

But feeling like a plant is great, it really helps you see connections in things. It's just shitty going to parking garages or hospitals, or banks.

Plants aren't usually at ease in banks, lighting might be too low, or they might be too cold, some reason they don't like banks. Oh, now I remember...
>>
>>17408743
Fuck you, nobody cares. Sophitia is better than you, girl-lizardman.
>>
>>17408788
>whenever I am without them
Oh, I misread. Thought you said "with them."
>>
File: image.jpg (160 KB, 893x441) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
160 KB, 893x441
I think I have a bro spirit or ancestor watching out for me, there's a lot of times I should have been fucked over- like savagely, life ruined, fucked over cause of my own stupidity yet scraped by with no consequence. I don't know why though I'm not special, pretty shitty and useless actually and am waiting to get mine eventually.
>>
>>17407721
I'm special because I'm me
There is no other me in the universe
>>
File: image.jpg (1 MB, 2113x3000) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1 MB, 2113x3000
Just a normal human.
>>
>>17407721
I am a normal human female.
>>
>>17407741
- Iblis
>>
>>17408625
>I never said empaths are paranormal

I know this. Neither did I. That's my problem; it's a fancy made up bullshit term to mske normal people feel special about being exactly like everyone else, and it makes you look absolutely pathetic.

"Do you even know who you're talking to kiddo? I'm a full blown oxylung, and I will beat the shit out of you with my power to convert oxygen to energy with mothing but my body!"

This is what you sound like to everyone. You are bragging about something that every normal fucking person has: emotions and communication skills, although I think you actually might be lacking in the latter.
>>
>>17407865
you mean high as fuck lol?
>>
>>17408655
>But empathy to plants is really my power. I can talk and feel what they do, but this makes me sick whenever I am without them.
> plantkin tumblrina detected
>>
>>17408130
you know the devil, Iblis, personally stalks people with dead bodies
he saves bodies alive and lives through them
Peace
>>
>>17408743
You could, but nobody's going to believe because, you know, you're Cassandra...
>>
>>17408224
be careful with false dreams
>>
>>17408908
Impossible. There are no females on the internet.
>>
>>17408939
Iblis didn't do anything wrong.
>>
Apparently, the ghost of my grandmother follows me around as some kind of guardian spirit. I like to imagine this as some kind of Stand power, but I have no control over this.

According to two "I can see ghosts" people who have never seen each other, my grandma follows me around and, according to them, I attract spirits, so, apparently, more ghosts are following me around.

As i seems, Say I go into a haunted house, I am likely to bring a ghost back with me and dump it wheverer it feels comfortable. This is kind of a weird "gift" if you ask me. In short, I can bring back ghosts from haunted places and they follow me around until they find some other place to settle in. Then, if a ghost decides to leave me and stay where I've been, well it now haunts whatever place I've visited or stayed at for the time being.

I, myself, not being able to see spirits and, also, having never really experienced anything supernatural, am filled with disbelief and scepticism, but the one thing that always get back to me is how two different persons, both coming from different places, having an age gap of several decades and have no chance of meeting each other both told me the exact same thing about my "powers". Beside this peculiar detail, I, myself, have never experienced anything out of the ordinary.
>>
>>17408962
go back to >>>/b/
>>
>>17408951
Ability to speak != ability to be.
>>
>>17408354
you can't really sell your soul
something tells me that you're just the devil shilling in another one of his dead bodies, a "skinwalker"
>>
>>17408967
>go back to >>>/b/

You would have every right to say that if I said "tits or gtfo", but I did not, and as such, you do not.

Lurk more newfag.
>>
I can control my farts. Like I make a funnel in my anus and the jar goes in. I then push it out to make the fart. I can change the frequency and length of the fart, via tight or floppy asshole.
>>
>>17408974
...?
>>
>>17408997
10/10
>>
>>17408997
Fuck I didn't mean jar I meant air.
>>
>>17409019
Still 10/10.
>>
>>17409001
>things that are none of your business
>me
Pick one.
>>
>>17409032
Thank you I still train everyday. The world record for longest fart ever is 36.5 seconds. I intend to blow that shit away.
>>
File: haaaaaaa.gif (1 MB, 300x169) Image search: [Google]
haaaaaaa.gif
1 MB, 300x169
>>17409079
I love you.
>>
What's the point of being a vampire or the vessel of the Sumerian god if you've still got nothing better to do than post on 4chan all day?

You guys don't make these lifestyles seem very attractive.
>>
>>17408838
2deep4me
>>
>>17407721
My Father is a Pastor, and I was dedicated to God when I was born. I decided to live my life apart from God and from religion, but I have seen "luck" follow my family so much I believe there must be a God of some sort, maybe not the same my Father believes in, but nevertheless divine.
>>
File: KWNvs9q.jpg (149 KB, 800x655) Image search: [Google]
KWNvs9q.jpg
149 KB, 800x655
I suspect I'm schizophrenic, or something to that effect. There's four different distinct "personalities" inside my head, though that's not the right word. I recently heard something call me by a familiar unfamiliar name that is certainly mine and tell me I haven't yet served my sentence, and shortly afterwards I noticed the fourth "personality", prior to this there was only three.
>>
>>17409211
Please see a psychiatrist. If you entertain this delusion you will ruin your life.
>>
>>17409211
make all the voices talk like eric cartman and you'll be fine
>>
>>17409219
I'm working on it.
>>
>>17409236
in what way?
>>
>>17409236
Good to hear. Mental illness is not fun, but it is manageable. Good luck.
>>
>>17408792
kek, Link is best Sword&Shield
>>
OKAY OP

Nobody is samefagging or stalking you. You have been posting the same pics for weeks now. You seem to think you are in a relationship with an angel. It's snowflake bs and we can smell you from a mile away. I don't want to be mean, but as far as paranormal forums go, this isn't the best for you being special, nor is there many others. This is the internet. Go to a paranormal social group or something.
>>
>>17409061
The fuck you on about? You replied to my post, so what you said is most certainly my business.
>>
>>17409232
That's fucking genius top kek
>>
>>17407721
My penis makes poo poo.
>>
>>17407727
If you can do all that and can prove it, you can win 1 million dollars from the James Randi challenge. But you can't actually do any of these things, you're just delusional.
>>
I've only got 1 crease on my left pinky finger

I've got all 3 creases on my right
>>
not crazy special but i got this from my mother and its hard to explain but i have the ability to feel the energy of the people around me like their auora, for example when im in a conversation with people and someone becomes uncomfortable i can feel them become nervous as if i was them and feel their nervousness in my own body, when people have negative thought and emotions i can feel the room temperature change sort of, when i last touched someone who went through an extremly traumatic perosn i felt their skin as almost unrealistically ice cold..not like superpower of sorts butalmost like a premonition..dont worry im a regular almost supbar human, just gives me an edge when making friends or helping people sorry for spelling its the internet and idgaf
>>
>>17408579

wow are you me i just don't give a fuck and nothing has happened so far lol
>>
>>17409325
Pics?
>>
>>17408579
You're not blind to the paranormal, you're actually more aware of your surroundings than everyone else, who let the reactions of others dictate whether or not they "see" something.
>>
File: 2016-02-27 20.05.35.jpg (666 KB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
2016-02-27 20.05.35.jpg
666 KB, 1080x1920
>>17409383
>>
>>17407721
I'm literally the protagonist.
When does the adventure begin?
>>
>>17409372
I think I know you
>>
>>17409211
Same tho. It's not other personalities it's just you getting bored and talking to yourself as different people
>>
>>17409401
First of all I count 2 creases, not one.
Secondly WTF is your pinky missing a join or something?
Sadly you are probably the most special person in this thread. Congrats, you wonderful, glorious pinkytard!
>>
>>17408743
Umm, Cassandra was not one of the 3 fates. Get your mythology straight.
>>
>>17409403
>tfw probably just a fodder NPC
>>
>>17409372
Congrats, you're not autistic and pick up nonverbal communication like every other socially adjusted fucker on Earth does. Do you want a fucking cookie?
>>
>>17407741
back2reddit
>>
>>17409443
Nah mang, I still have two knuckles. The skin just creases in between them.

I have done significant research into the matter, and I believe this is actually the mark of the beast, making me the anti-christ.
>>
>>17409422
That's literally what's happening on this site: >>17409473
Check out the forum. The bot seems to make a new account whenever it meets a new experience.
>>
>>17407721
I know absolutely nothing.
>>
>>17409264
Seriously... I never said I was a "plantkin". Society is ruined by nonempathetic people like you
>>
>>17409264
If that's supposed to tell me which choice you made, I'm not seeing the connective logical paths.
>>
oneof my first 4chan posts
>>17409372
NY born n raised n if u know me that would be dope

>>17409372
not non verbal communications just the energy Fields around them..feeling beta yet?
>>
>>17409642
I'm not seeing it either but fuck, you already got me involved.

I'll chose you.
>>
>>17409658
Does that make me the chosen one?
>>
>>17407721
I am MIB.
>>
>>17409655
I see you
>>
>>17409634
>Seriously... I never said I was a "plantkin".

But you defined one whilst explaining about yourself, so therefore you are one.

So you're calling me nonhuman? Well guess what I am fucking human, I just don't need to make up a name for it just to feel important.

Seriously, go back to tumblr. I fucking hate dealing with your special snowflake bullshit so much its not even fucking funny you damn loon.
>>
>>17409670
Kek I guess it does. So does that make me the oracle here for designating the chosen one?
>>
>
Anonymous 02/28/16(Sun)00:31:03 No.17409675â–¶
>>17409655 (You)
I see you

not much to see bro
>>
Nothing.

Literally nothing.

Nothing makes anyone important when compared to the size and history of our universe.
>>
>>17409700
>>17409655

You feeling ok man? Or you just still working out how replying works?
>>
>>17409707
Nihlist plz go.
>>
Anonymous 02/28/16(Sun)00:40:43 No.17409710â–¶
>>17409700 (You)
>>17409655 (You)

You feeling ok man? Or you just still working out how replying works?
i have absolutely no idea how to reply lol i prob look like such a fag rn lol jus cntl c and v
>>
>>17409715
You just highlight whatever text you want to quote before you click the post number to reply and it'll copy it for you.
Yes you look at fag.
You get bonus points though because what you're doing is having a weird af result I've never seen before.
>>
>>17409712
But it's true, tho.

Why care so much about how important we are when we are the equivalent of a single secondary status light inside an ever-expanding gigantic machine. If our light goes off, the universe will move on and a new light might take our place.

Might as well not give a shit and enjoy our short lives instead of worrying about anything. Live your life, be nice to others and just stop worrying. You'll die anyways and everyone who remembers you will either forget you or die themselves no matter what you do.

Tl;dr: Just live life and have fun while you have it.
>>
>>17409726
>You just highlight whatever text you want to quote before you click the post number to reply and it'll copy it for you.
>Yes you look at fag.
>You get bonus points though because what you're doing is having a weird af result I've never seen before.
thank you for the help brother, now i can reply without looking like a total tool
>>
File: Love.png (13 KB, 614x460) Image search: [Google]
Love.png
13 KB, 614x460
>>17409700
See me? What am I wearing? Fuck all that bullshit I AM MIB and I DO possess the ability to communicate with telepathy and im going to proove it to you right now.
Jason is my name I just told you that with telepathy.
MIB
>>
File: raud.jpg (45 KB, 512x415) Image search: [Google]
raud.jpg
45 KB, 512x415
>>17409753
YES I REALLY AM MIB.
What moar would you like to know?
Pic is Niss Krill
MIB
>>
>>17409312
Yea, none of those abilities do anything in the physical world, so they aren't provable by the standards James Randi has set.
>>
>>17409715
So now you dissappear, and NOPE.jpg the Flip out? Yall are some dissappointing /x/ers you would think when MIB shows up in your thread and is disclosing THE TRUTH that you all would be gravatating to this thread like flies on shit but that isn't the case, as a matter of fact you all do the oppiite and dissappear, wtf is wrong with /x/ers.
MIB
LOVE
HOLY
EMBRACE
RA
EUE
D
CLICK
MAGI-CLICK
I KNOW YOU ARE FEELING THIS AS YOU READ AND I AINT "HAGGING"
>>
File: 1380141104778.gif (374 KB, 500x360) Image search: [Google]
1380141104778.gif
374 KB, 500x360
>>17409788
NO IM NOT AN ALIEN. IM NOT A REPTILLIAN I AINT A EUE AND I AINT AN ANUNAKIAN I AM NATIVE AMERICAN, AND HUMAN AND MY NAME IS JASON WESLEY CHRISTOPHER TATOM AND I AM MIB. AND NO IM NOT GOING TO PROOVE IM MIB AND I HAVE TELEPATHY FOR MONEY, 1 BECAUSE THAT IS UN-AMERICAN 2 MONEY CHANGES PEOPLE, 3 I DO THIS BECAUSE I WANT PEOPLE TO HAVE THE TRUTH.
MIB
MIB
>>
Operator what the fuck is wrong with you
>>
>>17409806
SO WHERE ARE ALL THE /X/ERS NOW?
P.S. I LOVER EACH AND EVERY ONE OF YOU. MAYBE I SHOULD SAY YALL SO YALL DONT ACCIDENTALY THINK IM TALKIN TO THE EUE.
MIB
>>
>>17409814
Just pissed that everytime I post every1 NOPES' the hell out.
MIB
>>
>>17409819
Why do you keep posting MIB? Is the men in black after you? Who are you? Is your name Alex?
>>
>>17409857
Because they grays made me MIB and DAD made me an Operator. and i post MIB at the end so u know it's MIB talking to you. Where is K? K is an operator like DAD.(And u know im MIB cause when u read it it feel it)
MIB
>>
>>17409857
no my name is Jason.
MIB
>>
>>17409880
Tell DAD I love him
>>
>>17409885
y dont you tell him? click u teeth okd DAD and tell him then tell him goodbye and click ur teeth 1 moar time to close the line the click is just a kernal for him to recognise that you want a line.
MIB
>>
>>17409893
He is mad at me
>>
>>17409900
then apolagize
>>
>>17407721
Schizophrenic with one voice that has been relentless for ~11 years now. I found in the past few years that meditation was a really good way of hindering it since it began to drive me mad around the time I got into meditation. I now can meditate on-spot and suppress it, however, I can feel the weight of the voice constantly bearing down on my psyche. I pretty much tell it to shut the fuck up and go about my day though.

Incidentally, between 11-16, I think somewhere along the line that the negative energy being produced manifested some type of demonic energy using me as a vessel. I would converse with it and it would give me a back story and it was pretty compelling. Don't know if it was just delusion though.
>>
File: 13.png (43 KB, 894x650) Image search: [Google]
13.png
43 KB, 894x650
>>17407721
>What makes you special?
Nothing.
>>
>>17409387

You bullshit real good, anon.
>>
File: 1453383394057.png (30 KB, 747x491) Image search: [Google]
1453383394057.png
30 KB, 747x491
>>17408520
>majority of active posters on /x/ are roleplayfags
>only one person could be pointing out all the faggotry
>>
File: Jesus heals Rin.jpg (250 KB, 800x1296) Image search: [Google]
Jesus heals Rin.jpg
250 KB, 800x1296
>>17409976
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2RSRIQbpEHY
>>
>>17409883

midget jew
>>
Squizoaffective. The worst from schizophrenia and bipolarity all in one. Only from 0.5 to 0.08 of population is like me. Also INTP. I have seen telekinesis first hand. I had practiced and proved to my friends telepathy, but I lost it in one of my crises. Pretty interesting, no?
>>
ITT: Special Snowflakes who think they're special until they realize they're not
Smells like Tumblr in this thread.
>>
>>17410026
Nope.
>>
>>17410031
>so dull he can't even muster something remotely interesting about himself and contribute

Here's your reply
>>
>>17410046
I'm not an RP'er like the lot in these threads, nor do I think there is something special about me.
>>
>>17410046
>he actually believe the anons in these threads
I'm an Animorph, on certain nights I transform into my spirit animal - the owl.
>>
>>17410073
>boring fucking owl

Come on nigga
>>
>>17407721
A piece of my mushroom tip was cut off when I was circumcised, does that count?
>>
>>17410079
Please no bully.
>>
>>17410088
NO YOU FUCKING GO INTO YOUR MIND'S EYE AND PICK A BETTER ONE YOU FUCKING BETA SCUM
>>
>>17407727
This guy gets it, meditate on his words.
>>
I feel like the world resolves around me sometimes. My brother showed me an ayy lmao for the first time and ever since I saw it, it has been everywhere I go
>>
>>17409986
accually im 5'11" and Roman Catholic
MIB
>>
>>17407721
I feel like I have an important duty to do something big some day, but something keeps getting in the way of progress.
>>
Stop perpetuating this. Its basically like a version of SJWs collecting victimisation badges to bolster their identity.
>>
>>17410647
You just bumped a thread that was down low to say this. Are you LITERALLY mentally retarded?
>>
>>17407721
Claymore.. <3333
my ego is a low probability occurrence
>>
>>17407721
Just a faggot virgin, who is socially retarded and still lives with his mom cause his dad died and mom is terrible with money. Nothing special op but thanks for asking
>>
File: Ygritte.gif (989 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
Ygritte.gif
989 KB, 500x281
>>17409494
Jon?
>>
>>17407721
Involuntary precognition, active empath, habitually identified as an "old soul," and recognized by a man of God as being Nephilim.
>>
File: IMAG1309.jpg (332 KB, 768x1120) Image search: [Google]
IMAG1309.jpg
332 KB, 768x1120
>>17408344
>>17408344
>>17408356

The picture was so beautiful that i had to replicate it with watercolors! Something about the raw edges and the cold colors, its all beautiful in itself! :D
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 39

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.