[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Welcome to Divination General! "Mecca lecca hi, mecca
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 24
File: Jambi.gif (3 MB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
Jambi.gif
3 MB, 320x240
Welcome to Divination General!

"Mecca lecca hi, mecca hiney ho!" Edition. "The wish has been granted. All hail/Long live Jambi!"

Come here for readings and discussion of theory/practice.

If you're new, please read the STICKY first!
http://pastebin.com/2Wp1Q074

Thoth, a /div/ reader, made his own tarot and rune guide that he'd like to share to everyone:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ciFuMOVDIkA18d9Rw-Zkklgigx-Y4XzJkGVeMTYWcic/edit?pref=2&pli=1

Remember, each reader requires different information to read you. Look for their posts in the thread to determine what's needed.
Some readers will refuse to do certain readings-- respect that choice.

>Querents: respect your readers and your fellow querents.
>Readers: respect your querents and your fellow readers.

IRC channel for discussion:
https://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.sorcery.net/#/div/ination

Previously on /div/:
>>17402371
>>
File: Jambi.jpg (13 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
Jambi.jpg
13 KB, 480x360
I will gradually read everyone I can, posting back anywhere from 5 minutes later to by thread's end, so check back. I just need positive input*** and as much of the following as you're comfortable giving me:

***Something friendly, cheerful, helpful, upbeat, encouraging, caring, positive, or the like
*Name/nickname
*Description of yourself
*Locationish
*Query
>>
>>17406162
brettypoo when do you sleep
>>
>>17406162
Hiii! This is me >>17404818 may I ask oneore query? I know of someone who is traveling, and I'm wondering if I'll be going with them this year? Thank you!
>>
>>17406183
Hello again! :)

The first part of your reading reveals the hexagram for "Estrangement":

Fire distances itself from its nemesis, the Lake:
No matter how large or diverse the group, the Superior Person remains uniquely himself.

Small accomplishments are possible.

SITUATION ANALYSIS:

You are working at cross-purposes with another. The distance between you is very wide. The gap can be closed, however, with no compromise of your integrity. You are not adversaries in this case -- just two persons addressing individual needs. Ask yourself: are these needs mutually exclusive? Is there common ground here? Must there be one winner and one loser? Could you become partners in seeking a solution that would allow for two winners?

TEXT TO CONSIDER:

He meets his lord in a narrow alleyway.
Though he gets in the way, no harm is done.

The final part of your reading reveals the hexagram for "Enthusiasm":

Thunder comes resounding out of the Earth:
Similar thunder roars up from the masses when the Superior Person strikes a chord in their hearts.

Whip up enthusiasm, rally your forces, and move boldly forward.

SITUATION ANALYSIS:

There is a rhythmic force, a world music, that lives deep in the Unconscious of each of us. It's a primitive drumbeat, a shaking rattle, a tribal chant that invokes the primal self to rise up and join the dance. This is the enthusiasm that is generated now. Not rhetorical persuasion, not a play on the emotions, but a charismatic, irresistible Call of the Wild. Confucius said that the person who could comprehend this could 'rule the world as though it were spinning in his hand.' This is a time for instinct, not intellect -- the Thunder from Beneath.
>>
>>17406190
Thrice every fifth St. Rutherford's Day!
>>
>>17406203
Thank you my love :))
>>
>>17406193
>>17406203

>>17406209
You're very welcome! :)
>>
>>17406143
Some....weird interference with that reading. Huh.

Anyway, I didn't see any energy that stuck out to me in vicinity to your own, however down your path is a different story. The path you're on now will lead you into a love that will be very soothing and fulfilling, however, will carry a fallout unlike you have ever felt. Yes you will recover from said fallout, but it will take its toll on you.
>>17406171
I would like to say yes, but I'm busy and don't want to have a bunch of unfulfilled anons and get called away. Maybe later when I'm not as busy.
>>17406167
Are we talking men and women? Why not enjoy both?
>>
Anyone wanna do a reading for a Brent?
>>
>>17406223
>weird interference
I'm a different eve
maybe you were focusing on the wrong eve?
>>
>>17406233
I, for one, rarely know what eve it is.

*fumbles to check the time and date on his phone*
>>
>>17406233
...Y'know I try to go into everyone of my readings unbiased, but you are completely correct I was trying to rush and focused on what I knew. Could I grab your details again and perhaps a defining feature to help focus better. The more vague the harder to define.
>>17406237
Kek. 10/10
>>
>>17406154
>>17406162
I offer a reading FOR US ALL on the nature of the current Moment:

The first part of the reading reveals the hexagram for "Biting Through":

The merciless, searing judgement of Lightning fulfills the warning prophecies of distant Thunder. Sage rulers preserved Justice by clearly defining the laws, and by delivering the penalties decreed.

Though unpleasant, it is best to let justice have its due.

SITUATION ANALYSIS:

A terrible reckoning is due. A wrong will be righted -- and even if it has been you who has been wronged, you will tremble at the terrible power of Justice untempered by Mercy. Pray for your oppressor, that his punishment will fit his crime.

TEXT TO CONSIDER:

Biting into dried meat And striking something spoiled.
Uncomfortable, but no harm.

The final part of the reading reveals the hexagram for "Awesome Power":

Thunder fills the Heavens with its awful roar, not out of pride, but with integrity; if it did less, it would not be Thunder:
Because of his Great Power, the Superior Person takes pains not to overstep his position, so that he will not seem intimidating or threatening to the Established Order.

Opportunity will arise along this course.

SITUATION ANALYSIS:

The Awesome Power available in this hexagram stems from what the Taoists call your Te, a term not perfectly translated into English. Roughly, it is your Integrity -- not in the Western sense of honor -- but more in the psychological definition of a full integration of Who You Are. This Awesome Power is achieved only by fully embracing both the good and the bad, the strong and the weak, the masculine and the feminine -- all polarities within you. Such self-knowledge spawns a Mastery tempered with the humility necessary to rein in and harness this Awesome Power.
>>
>>17406162
Pretty kitty
Male
Aquarius
Green eyes
A Mountain state
Im just wondering about love.
>>
>>17406245
ok
I wear black a lot and have moles on my body.
>>
>>17406249
I'm just wondering about love too, Pretty kitty!

The first part of your reading reveals the hexagram for "Critical Mass":

The Flood rises above the tallest Tree:
Amidst a rising tide of human folly, the Superior Person retires to higher ground, renouncing his world without looking back.

Any direction is better than where you now stand.

SITUATION ANALYSIS:

Several high-priority concerns demand immediate attention. All are crucial. None will be denied. Yet some demand the denial of others. Like two atoms seeking to occupy the same space, these irresistible forces and immovable objects threaten to ignite a cataclysm that could irreversibly alter your world. This is no time for fatal heroics. You are at Ground Point Zero. Remove yourself from this situation without delay. Find sanctuary. Later you may deal with these concerns on your own terms, from a position of strength.

TEXT TO CONSIDER:

The supporting beam is bending to its breaking point.
Disaster looms.

The final part of your reading reveals the hexagram for "Worrying the Tiger":

Heaven shines down on the Marsh which reflects it back imperfectly:
Though the Superior Man carefully discriminates between high and low, and acts in accord with the flow of the Tao, there are still situations where a risk must be taken.

You tread upon the tail of the tiger.
Not perceiving you as a threat, the startled tiger does not bite.
Success.

SITUATION ANALYSIS:

You have reached a perilous point in your journey. This is a real gamble -- not a maneuver, not a calculated risk. The outcome is uncertain. If it goes as you hope, you will gain -- but if it turns against you it will cause serious injury, at least to your plans. The best tack is extreme caution and a healthy respect for the danger involved.
>>
>>17406250
Okay. That was A LOT easier of a read. The reading for your path was accurate and still stands, however for right now your energy stands between two others, sliding back and forth between them. Whether these are lovers or good friends, can't tell, but there is definitely affection in the air.
>>
>>17406272
Is my weird energy easier to read now that I post lots of readings? Please see if it's any easier now with a general/future/love reading:

*Brent
*Male Sagittarius
*Tallish, brown hair, hazel eyes
*NY/PA border
>>
>>17406162
I know you're working really hard right now and I've already had a reading in the previous thread by another diviner.

Just wanted to say that you're the MVP today man. Take my good vibes.
>>
>>17406272
thanks. If it's not too much could you tell me if its person X I'm thinking of? They have black hair, cleft chin, some muscle.
>>
>>17406281
Thank you very much!

And you're very welcome to a reading if you'd like one! Just fire details my way!
>>
>>17406287
I love you Brent!! :) Silly little me again, but your readings continue to blow my mind! I need your guidance one more time... should I write and send this letter to someone I know, explaining everything to him concerning our past? A lot of your readings concerning me and him included "open communication" and the only way I can contact him is through writing, and I'm just wondering what your reading has to say regarding this... :) Thank u!
>>
Hello. _North to the Future_

Echo

Male

Capricorn

I am a pretty laid back guy, and I'm still young. Usually nothing gets to me. I live in a small, somewhat isolated community where I built a nice house for myself. I also worked as an architect and landscaper a little bit publicly. I designed a couple of small bridges to improve the routes between my community and the nearby city. I also created a small church building, and a small town hall to replace the old one. They looked nice, but they were nothing too special. It was nice being an active part of the community for those projects. I kind of became a recluse a little over a year ago, though. I stayed inside and pretty much just watched TV and played video games, but I finally decided to get myself together a couple of months ago. Unfortunately something big came up right after that and living here is no longer a viable option. Right now I am trying to figure out how to rebuild my life. I have to find a new home and a new job. I have some friends from the nearby city who are also moving away and we are currently planning on leaving together, but we are still looking for a good area to live in. Wherever we go I think it will be warmer, and it will definitely be in a large city and far away from my little town.

I lived in the mountains. I really loved the snow there.

I have never lived in a large city before, nor have I lived in a warm climate. Will I be able to adjust to the new environment, make new friends, and start a good new career?
>>
>>17406287 Thank you, sincerely. I will listen to a song that I envisage playing as I make my get away plan. This is positive because rather than finality, it represents achievement and finally, much sought content. May not be your cup of tea, but you may appreciate the vibe that you're helping me attain.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mg4AJOpAnJs

May my reflection provide only the light you shine upon it. You will soar.

brad/risen
male
sagittarius
6'0 tall, fair skinned, blue eyes, brown hair, slim build
Gold Coast, Australia

I'd be enthralled by an outlook on love. I am also focused on a particular mid-term goal that involves going to Germany. What do I need to focus on to bring positive change and allow for the fruition of my goals?
>>
>>17406280
I'll look into it right away man, as soon as I've got some time. Are you like myself and refuse to do self readings?
>>17406282
No idea sorry darlin
>>
>>17406304
Haha, thank you! :) Blowing minds is a thing I like to hear! Those are the times I really best tuned in on the reading for the issue at hand and was a good conduit for delivering from among the best of the I-Ching's wisdom applicably!

The first part of your reading reveals the hexagram for "Providing Nourishment":

Beneath the immobile Mountain the arousing Thunder stirs:
The Superior Person preserves his freedom under oppressive conditions by watching what comes out of his mouth, as well as what goes in.

Endure and good fortune will come.
Nurture others in need, as if you were feeding yourself.
Take care not to provide sustenance for those who feed off others.
Stay as high as possible on the food chain.

SITUATION ANALYSIS:

You are a conduit in this instance, able to provide the sustenance needed by others. Position yourself to nourish the truly needy and worthy. Avoid situations where you might be coerced into supporting the parasites and vermin who deprive your true charges. Your own nourishment is an issue here, too. Remember Lao Tzu's three Great Treasures:
Only the person possessed of Compassion, Modesty and Frugality can remain fit enough to stay free of desperation and keep control of the situation.

TEXT TO CONSIDER:

You gorge yourself on tempting sweets, devoid of nutritional value.
Such heedless compulsiveness carries long-lasting consequences.

Do not overindulge, especially in the superficial or excessive! Seek not the basest of your desires; seek balance and true intrinsic value.

(Continued in the next post...)
>>
>>17406304
>>17406339
The final part of the reading reveals the hexagram for "The Mountain":

Above this Mountain's summit another more majestic rises:
The Superior Person is mindful to keep his thoughts in the here and now.

Stilling the sensations of the Ego, he roams his courtyard without moving a muscle, unencumbered by the fears and desires of his fellows.
This is no mistake.

SITUATION ANALYSIS:

There is a higher vantage point available to you, but it is obscured by the visible peak of personal ambition. To climb to this higher plane, you must shake off the desires and fears of the conscious, visible world around you. To make this journey you must quiet the Ego, empty your mind of past and future, and dwell totally in the moment at hand. Thorough mindfulness of what is before you is the only tranquility.
Be. Here. Now.
>>
>>17406342
Thank you!!!! :)
>>
>>17406338
What's it like to try and read your own energy? Or those close to you?
>>
>>17406309

Oh, if you want a physical description of me, I am 5'9", I am thin, yet muscular, and pale, I have yellowish hazel eyes, and I have medium-length sandy hair which I part on the right and which is often highlighted blonde via sun-bleaching.
~Echo
>>
>>17406347
Speaking with only a little understanding, when you stare into a mirror you see your own reflection. Or so you think. Try as we might, we are unable to see past our own cognitive biases and predispositions. It's harder to reflect on than have a detached entity offer an assessment.

Validity of that assessment, whether internal or external is not without question, but it is certainly less "exhausting" to get someone else's opinion.
>>
>>17406309
You are amazing!

Compared to most people in cities, you have much more experience with having and exercising control over your environment! This is certainly not typical of almost anyone I know! You are very capable, and you have an engineer's heart!

You may at first feel that you do not have control over your environment, but by being socially active and community-oriented as you have been in the past -- plus using your building/engineering gifts to understand systems and processes -- you will do well in a city if you get outside your comfort zone and apply yourself! Stay positive, on top of things, endure, persevere, and you will THRIVE there!

You will have much common ground for discussion, as well as much unique to offer/contribute to conversation! Building! Designing! Video gaming! Favorite things you watched on TV! Your life in the mountains and your love of snow! Architecture! Landscaping! You will be quite popular if you make sure to be social and connect with people over these topics!

Let's see what your reading has to add to this...

>>
>>17406309
>>17406356
>>17406359
The first part of your reading reveals the hexagram for "Bonding":

Deep Waters on the face of the Earth:
Surface waters flow together. The Superior Person recognizes the situation calls for joining together. Thus he cultivates friendly relations with all.

Good fortune is possible.
Ask yourself, 'Do I have the qualities needed to lead such a group?'
Then there will be no error.
Those uncertain will gradually join.
Those who join too late will meet with misfortune.

SITUATION ANALYSIS:

This is a time of connection with another or others -- not just an alliance, but a melding of parts into a new whole. Such a connection may be too close, too intense for some. Do you have the qualities needed to strengthen and withstand such an intense synthesis?

TEXT TO CONSIDER:

Without a head, the union cannot hold together.
Misfortune then follows.

Put another way:

He finds no head for holding together.
Misfortune then follows.

Explanation:

The head is the beginning. If the beginning is not right, there is no hope of a right ending. If we have missed the right moment for union and go on hesitating to give complete and full devotion, we shall regret the error when it is too late.

The final part of your reading reveals the hexagram for "Dissolution":

Wind carries the Mists aloft:
Sage rulers dedicated their lives to serving a Higher Power and built temples that still endure.

The King approaches his temple.
Success if you stay on course.
You may cross to the far shore.

SITUATION ANALYSIS:

Walls meant to protect have instead separated and isolated. Your defenses have kept you apart from those whom you most need to touch. Whatever the reason for discord between you, it is time to lay down your arms. Dispel the inflexible demands and fears of the Mind so that you may reunite in the Heart.
If you have begrudged, forgive.
If you have torn down, repair.
If you have injured, heal.
If you have judged, pardon.
If you have grasped, let go.
>>
>>17406338
Thank you!

I just don't find self readings as effective, I guess?
>>
>>17406338
hey empath is it alright if I query you? or are you just doing reads for the previous thread?
>>
>>17406347
>read my own energy
Okay I'm going to try and clarify this. When I say I refuse to read myself, I mean to read my path. It's dangerous. When I see someone else's path, it's theirs to walk; it is up to them to change it if they wish. For me, however, it's dangerous. I read, I see, I seek to change. And more often than not, I fulfilled what I saw in response to trying to change it. "A man often meets his destiny on the road he took to avoid it." It got so bad all I ever did was read and react ad nauseam. That's no life, at least not one worth living.
As for my own energy, I am very in tune with it and understand myself quite well. This wasn't always the case, but self-understanding has always been a big priority of mine.
>read others
It's interesting. In the beginning, with no shields in place or understanding of what was happening I was an emotional roller coaster; riding high off the energy of others, a wreck when alone. This happened as a byproduct of who I am, someone who likes to please and help. On an instinctual level I was channeling my positivity out and drawing the negativity of those I was around. Once I found my mentor and he taught me to shield myself, it became much easier to define internal and external; or as I like to often explain it "us vs them." As of now, reading energy in my vicinity can be as simple as just getting bleeps as I walk past someone or as in depth as exploring via touch.

Hope I didn't go overboard. Sorry anon.
/rant
>>
>>17406357
Absolutely. :)

>>17406380
Not at all! I'm glad you gave a detailed response.

Have you ever met someone and suddenly felt something significant that made you feel like you had to tell them about it? Any good/interesting stories about something like that?
>>
>>17406326
You're very welcome, fellow centaur!

Helping you attain a vibe is awesome! I'm glad I could be a part of doing so!

Thank you so much!

The first part of your reading reveals the hexagram for "The Caldron":

Fire rises hot and bright from the Wood beneath the sacrificial caldron:
The Superior Person positions himself correctly within the flow of Cosmic forces.

Supreme Accomplishment.

SITUATION ANALYSIS:

Your needs are coming into harmony with the requirements of the Cosmos. Blending brilliantly with the Dance of Life, you are becoming an actual element of Cosmic Law. Your goals will now be realized because you no longer cut against the Cosmic grain; you are no longer swimming against the flow of the Tao. You are acquiring an intuitive sense of what can and cannot be, and aligning your efforts accordingly.

TEXTS TO CONSIDER:

The caldron you cook in has yellow handles and golden carrying rings.
Good fortune if you keep to this course.

Perseverance furthers.
Lucky.

Here we have, in a ruling position, a man who is approachable and modest in nature. As a result of this attitude he succeeds in finding strong and able helpers who complement and aid him in his work. Having achieved this attitude, which requires constant self-abnegation, it is important for him to hold to it and not to let himself be led astray.

>>
>>17406326
>>17406395
The final part of your reading reveals the hexagram for "Breakthrough":

A Deluge from Heaven:
The Superior Person rains fortune upon those in need, then moves on with no thought of the good he does.

The issue must be raised before an impartial authority.
Be sincere and earnest, despite the danger.
Do not try to force the outcome, but seek support where needed.
Set a clear goal.

SITUATION ANALYSIS:

Your iron will must come to the forefront now. It will take great personal determination to resolve the situation in question. Your adversary would love to force you into an angry display. That would legitimize his opposition to you. Such a berserker rage would drag you down to his level. You must resolutely take a public stand against what he represents, but refuse to engage him. Without compromise, you show others the way to higher ground.
>>
>>17406378
Sure! Query away!
>>
>>17406344
You're very welcome!
>>
>>17406390
>Have you ever met someone and suddenly felt something significant that made you feel like you had to tell them about it?
I have done this a few times, and people (especially in Australia) get pretty freaked out by randoms telling them ominous things out of the blue haha. But I've done this quite often with friends and acquaintances alike. Varying reactions on that end too.
>Any good/interesting stories about something like that?
Oh boy do I. My favourite memory would have to be valentines 4yrs ago. I was feeling quite down for reasons and so I went out and bought 22 roses from the rose farm nearby and spent the day giving them out to anyone I noticed with somber energies. Feeling an energy actively lighten is a hell of a thing
>>
>>17406410
That's awesome! Well, I'm glad you're using your powers for good instead of evil.
>>
>>17406371 Thanks. Despite the seemingly grim circumstances I still always try to be optimistic about the future.
>>
>>17406404
Well I've already asked you something before so I kind of feel like a jackass if I ask you for another read especially since you're doing so many of these divinations.

But I guess if you're up for it...
At this point I want to know what I should do to have happiness. emotional peace and all that jazz
>>
>>17406427
Marry Brent.
>>
>>17406423
You're very welcome!

It is good to maintain a positive attitude! Especially when circumstances become dire! Do not get discouraged, and do not have expectations that can result in disappointment! Reward comes when you do not expect it! Living in the past makes us depressed, while living in the future makes us anxious... live in the present. Be. Here. Now.

My best wishes, and good luck!
>>
>>17406433
This IS a Pee Wee inspired thread, so such a comment only seems appropriate!
>>
>>17406419
>I'm glad you're using your powers for good instead of evil.
I'm by no stretch of the imagination a saint. I've done my wrongs and abused my power. It's not something I'm proud of but it happened and I accept that. I hope that the good I put back into this world will make amends for those days.
>>17406377
Okay Brent, going to do a reading for you now. Anything in particular I'm looking for?
>>
>>17406427
No worries at all! You're all more than welcome!

The first part of your reading reveals the hexagram for "Gentle Restraint":

Winds of change high in the Heavens:
Air currents carry the weather.
Dense clouds blow in from the West, but still no rain.
The Superior Person fine tunes the image he presents to the world.

Small successes.

SITUATION ANALYSIS:

No matter what you do, the fruit of your labors never seems to ripen. Your reward remains just out of reach. Men have gone mad from such anticipation. Don't lose your balance lunging for the brass ring. While the Fates continue to restrain you, go them one better and display a self-generated restraint and grace. Look for the humor in the situation.

TEXT TO CONSIDER:

By gaining confidence, the man keeps control of the conflict, avoiding the blood that could be spilled by fear.
No mistakes.

The final part of your reading reveals the hexagram for "Worrying the Tiger":

Heaven shines down on the Marsh which reflects it back imperfectly:
Though the Superior Man carefully discriminates between high and low, and acts in accord with the flow of the Tao, there are still situations where a risk must be taken.

You tread upon the tail of the tiger.
Not perceiving you as a threat, the startled tiger does not bite.
Success.

SITUATION ANALYSIS:

You have reached a perilous point in your journey. This is a real gamble -- not a maneuver, not a calculated risk. The outcome is uncertain. If it goes as you hope, you will gain -- but if it turns against you it will cause serious injury, at least to your plans. The best track is extreme caution and a healthy respect for the danger involved.
>>
>>17406442
Thank you! general/future/love reading, please and thank you!
>>
>>17406443
So this says I need to take a risk?
>>
>>17406451
The reading does seem to indicate that! It also indicates that you should come from a place of cautious deliberation after first building strength and confidence. Remain calm when the time comes to act.

Good luck!
>>
File: image.jpg (534 KB, 1600x2133) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
534 KB, 1600x2133
>>17406444
Okaaaay...well here goes
>general
I really should stop getting surprised when I read the energies of readers and something is strange. Seems like I'll never get to used to it. You've got an ice blue/pale green coloured energy. Think aurora Australis but much pale. Very pretty. However the weird part is its consistency. Pic related. It's spiralling from the base up into a tip, where your energy disperses. How you can keep this up I have no idea.
>future
Your path seems to consist of a series of sprints. There's these sudden changes where you're expected to rush. It feels like you've got a lot of sudden "gotta (go fast haha) get this done ASAP" events coming up In your life.
>love
Ouch...the best way I have to sum this up is the song I started hearing. I love this song, and occasionally I hear songs in readings. http://youtu.be/Y45kLVFvukE
>>
>>17406442
Don't worry, we're all a little bit horrible really. It's the desire to grow and change that makes the difference.
>>
>>17406467
I would have a pretty energy, now wouldn't I?!

Haha, angular momentum!

Historically, I've not been so good with "gotta (Sonic haha) get this done ASAP"... perhaps my trying to dish up readings ASAP will serve as good practice for what's in my future... I hope!

Ouch sounds about right. I'll scope the song out in a bit.

Thank you lots!
>>
>>17406469
>69
I really should be more mature than this...
You sounds just like my Norwegian friend. Thanks for the kind words anon, they mean a lot to me, especially right now. <3
>>17406477
>checked
Anytime man, sorry it took so long to get to you. You really do have a pretty nifty energy; literally an endless well (as far as I saw).

Don't believe in the fast you, believe in the sonic me that believes in the sanic fast you
>>
>>17406469
We're all a little bit horrible.

Put that on a t-shirt!
>>
>>17406395
>>17406398
greatly appreciated.

On a side note, I've read Tao Te Ching, I really am intrigued by I Ching. Thanks for the reading and the direction.

I wish peace for you.

Good luck.
>>
>>17406488
No worries! Thank you for getting to me! Yay nifty! Pretty centripetal plasma ftw!
>>
>>17406491
The Tao is wonderful as well! Google up a few links to read on the I-Ching, including the Wikipedia article on it. Then check out ichingonline.net for the best readings on how to use it and a virtual online Javascript app of a working one that you can use in your browser, even on your phone!

Thank you!

Good luck to you as well!
>>
>>17406489
...I'd buy one
>>17406496
Haha just make sure to look after yourself; I doubt it truly is endless and I would hate to see someone as kind as you burn out.
>>
>>17406162

Hello! If you're still doing readings, this is my first one and I'm just curious what if anything you see. Thank you.

Quote: The more you lose yourself in something bigger than yourself, the more energy you will have. Norman Vincent Peale
Name: Anne
Sign: Taurus
Description: INTJ, average height, could stand to drop some weight, longish brown hair with gray, very fair, green eyes
Query: General. What do you see?

Thanks again.
>>
>>17406510
I am doing quite okay as well, thank you. And indeed, I did't see your message yesterday...

Do you have any specific question for your reading?

> spot on
You told me about an energy getting intertwined with mine which, although a fast connection would be established, would grind itself down quite quickly. And you were right. Although it's still pleasant and lovely, I can't help but notice a few things off and I guess that's true for my counterpart.

>Reading
Thank you so very much! I guess I'll just have to follow my path and try to see troubles before they hit me in order to avoid them. It's good to know that I should not let my guard down easily.
>>
>>17406565
I'm glad to hear that, always warms my heart to know people are going well

I do indeed distinctly remember that reading. I remember saying to enjoy it while it lasts, but to know that it will end. Just be sure you and your partner(?) are both upfront with one another in how you feel so that when it does end, it can so on good terms.

Don't overthink darlin, just work with your intuition. Your strengthened energy will guide you and keep you on step ahead of them, just make sure you're open and receptive for what it has to say.
tl;dr trust you gut instinct.
>>
Empath, how do you develop the power to see energies?

>>17406410
>I was feeling quite down for reasons and so I went out and bought 22 roses from the rose farm nearby and spent the day giving them out to anyone I noticed with somber energies. Feeling an energy actively lighten is a hell of a thing

This really got me. I want to help people like that, too. I want everyone in the world to be happy, but I know that's impossible, so maybe doing stuff like that could make just a few people happy.
>>
>>17406585
I can totally understand where you're coming from here, Anon, but remember, there are plenty of ways to help people even without knowing their emotions or their path in life.

Being a nice person in general, greeting and speaking with people positively and with understanding, is really a genuinely kind thing to do, and could turn someone's week around completely!

And doing kind acts like EmpathAU described will always make someone happy. You just need to put yourself out there and have trust.
>>
>>17406585
>Empath, how do you develop the power to see energies?
"See" gives the wrong impression. I don't actually see so much as I feel. Even when I do readings here, it's all feeling. Well that's lying, it's sort of a mix of both; I feel and use the feelings to give myself a visual picture of ones energy. As I've said, I'm not even 100% sure of what I'm doing; but it seems to work and as the saying goes "if it ain't broke, don't fix it."

I've time and time again said that being an Empath is like learning a martial art. Anyone can do it with the three Ps (patience, perseverance and practice) and in time you can develop as a skill. However, like a martial art, there are just those who are just unnaturally skilled at it. They get it quicker, their reflexes sharper, their mind-to-muscle connections that much smoother, their special awareness that much keener. And they will excel in it, if they also take up the 3 Ps.

I'm happy to hear there are like-minded people out there. It's the little victories anon; we've lost the war, there's no way out of that. All we can do now is win small skirmishes here and there. They may not be much, but they mean the world to those who they effect.
>>
>>17406604
This anon is 100% correct. Even before I was a pupil to my mentor, I did my best to make someone's day everyday. A simple gesture, a kind word, a loving embrace...it really doesn't take much anon. But be prepared to get negativity in return; kindness is a strange thing in this day and age and not everyone will take it for what it is.

Just need to be willing anon, that's all there is to it.
>>
>>17406613
For beginners, where should we start?
>>
>>17406576
Thank you very much!

I think I wrote something along the lines of "middle-europe" as a location which sounded a lot like middle earth haha
You are right. Well currently it is more like a dear friendship, although at the beginning it seemed like dating. It just went from romantic to dear friends, which I think is quite valuable. I am quite positive that this was the rinding down that you saw.

Now for your reading:
Yeasterdays (not long past): The high Priestess
This card hints that you have undergone quite a bit of spiritual growing, and by doing so found yourself - or better said a calmer version of yourself. By steadily diving more into occult studies and becoming more sensitive, you started listening to yourself and trusting yourself as well as others more. I think it's quite fitting considering your trip-name and your acts on this site, that this is the card of sympathy and intuition.

Present (and immediate future): 6 swords
This card represents expedition, travel and strange expedience. It hints at new possibility emerging out of the blue, new journeys to consider and a yearning to explore your path further and following it, while sometimes taking a break for a neat adventure. Although the reason for those might not be immediately clear, you should consider them. Those little strays might help you grow a lot. Although you are very intuitive and tend to go for those little adventures, there is something that might hold you back usually. Be aware of this, and keep in mind, that not everything has to be rationalised before you jump into it.

Future: 2 Chalices
This card stands for passion, affinity and friendship and ties neatly with the previous cards. Your bonds will strengthen, your path will guide you to quite a few interesting relationships and strong friendship bounds will form. Your passion for what you are doing will be leading in this, will attract the right things at the right time and will definitely grow even stronger.
>>
>>17406576
cont.

The only thing to keep in mind would be that you should not get too carried away by it. Let it carry, but not overpower you and it should be golden.

> Thank you again very much for your reading! And I'll definitely keep in mind to trust my guts.
>>
>>17406621
>For beginners, where should we start?
Shields. Shields. Shields.
I cannot stress this enough. To be able to identify the energies of others, you must first be able to seperate yours from those around you. "Us vs Them" Shields are invaluable. They keep your energy seperate, they can be bolstered against attacks or outside influence and they're a great way to develop control over your energy. But most importantly you need to be able to seperate yourself from the energies you are feeling, and secondly you need to be able to keep yourself protected. Otherwise you'll be opening yourself up for a world of confusion and hurt. I have first hand experience in this, it's not a fun place to be
>>
>>17406628
This is clearly about that mystic US road trip we're going to go on, Empath. ;)
>>
>>17406634
How do we shield ourselves?
How can we identify "us" vs "them"? I think this part is a bit difficult because you have to be conscious of yourself?
>>
>>17406628
>Middle Europe
Goddamn that gave me more giggles than It should've. I was half-tempted to do a joke reading and thinly veil it as the elven trip across the seas West.

Ahhh that does make sense. Thankyou for the follow up, every time I get one I can better understand what each feeling means. Thankyou Alice
>Yesterdays
Makes sense, I was actually a very quiet and timid Aries; bottle it all up then suddenly explode over trivial things. This is very accurate, it was my mentor who thrusted me into the occult, and every day I thank the Gods that he found me. Many prays and wishes be upon you Michael
>Present
...this speaks in ways you have no idea. I'll meditate on this this for sure, and be sure to keep in mind that my impulsiveness is sometimes useful
>Future
Interesting, considering I've no irl friends right now, this seems accurate considering my new "journey" to befall me in my near future.

Thankyou for the reading Alice, I truly appreciate it and you too.

At a girl, I know you'll do well.
>>17406640
Hahaha clearly! Is this going to be Blues Brothers meets Supernatural?
>>17406649
>I think this part is a bit difficult because you have to be conscious of yourself
You are completely correct in that assumption anon. It's not something that happens over night, but truly should be the first step everyone takes. You're more than welcome to add me on Skype and pick my brain for whatever it is you want to know
Mrayner225
>>
>>17406634

How to create a shield on behalf of someone else?
>>
>>17406162
Hey! I'm Sarah, female. Leo, I'm quiet, I like to think I'm smart, and I'm pretty laid back/lazy. I lay around with my dogs a ton. I'm on the coast of Georgia and I kinda want to know which guy to choose for the future.
>>
>>17406654
>create shield on someone's behalf
I would not recommend this, as it can have undesired reactions. It's possible, yes, and hell I've ever done so, but for the most part I would stress that all shields should be developed for personal reasons.
>>
>>17406652
A joke reading would have been awesome too!

I love follow-ups as well. It is extremely interesting to see how accurate one's reading was and if one is not exactly sure what something means then it can help a lot to have more information in order to improve.

I am glad I could help a tiny bit and I really do wish you the best luck! it can be extremely tricky to find and keep amazing friends... (I used to have a lot of troubles with this as well, so I'll cross my fingers for you!)

Thank you very much!
>>
>>17406154
How do you do your reading Onymous? What methods or tools do you use?
>>
>>17406728
Haha I remember that for next time, Alice of Rivendell.

I'll be sure to keep you updated then darlin. And it is very nice to get updates and gauge ones accuracy with readings. Without the knowledge, be it positive or negative, we can have no growth.

Indeed it is, I have a few good ones, but they're physically far away and hard to organise. I didn't so much lose my friends as they were driven out...a long story, one I'm seeing the final chapter closed.

Anytime!
>>
Finally home after an exhausting trip. Gonna do some readings for you lovely people.
>alias/nickname/name
>general description and defining feature(s)
>a shape/colour combo eg. Purple star, lilac triangle

I'll be back after I shower, so don't fret if I don't reply right awag
>>
>>17406772
>Ane
>short, oval face, waist-lenght hair, snakebite piercings
> red-orange 10-point star

Can you give me a general, what should I focus on is there anything I should watch out for, that kind of thing?

Thank you!
>>
>>17406805
Lots of interference with your reading sorry darlin. There was a yearning in your energy though, for development? Look into building upon yourself and developing new skills or strengthen the ones you already have
>>
>>17406839
Thank you.

Best of luck to you Empath.
>>
>>17406772
What do you see in the future about the girl my heart desires?
Purple rectangle
Thank you.
>>
>>17406772
I asked Ony in the older thread and Ony did a great job but I wanted to see what another reader got.

>Name/nickname
Christian

>Description of yourself
Good looking, brown eyes and hair. Average height, skinny and a bit pale.

>Shape
Blue Circle

>Query
Gonna play D&D tomorrow and wanted to know if someone can do a reading on which character I should create. Which is my inner archetype and will be a overall a better influence on me:

A Chaotic Good Half-Elf Rogue/Swashbuckler (Buccaneer), A Lawful Good Human Fighter/Cavalier (Knight) or a Neutral Good Aquatic Elf Ranger/Beast Master (Aquaman)
>>
>>17406846
Please get back to me sometime next week for another read, might be the interference has subsided by then
>>17406848
Very little with such a vague query and lack of details sorry Anon
>>
I'll do three readings right now if anyone's interested. Maybe more if it goes well. Just post your query and any information you consider relevant.
>>
>>17406854
Ok, let me try again.
You can call me M, skinny guy, calm most of the time.
I want to know what do you see in the future if i try to reach this girl i like very much. What will happen?
Hope this is better than last time, thanks.
>>
>>17406866
Love reading, please, Jn.
>>
>>17406866
male
what will become of me?
>>
>>17406877
Sorry for the delay. I'll be doing your reading momentarily.

>>17406916
What do you mean by this exactly?
>>
>>17406934
i have no idea about my future, no plans, no anything, i just iive day by day in an endless stream of anxieties, i want to know what will be of me in the future, well i guess everyone wants that, and if that's not possible at least a hint
>>
>>17406866
Male,19
Will I be able to gain great wealth or success in my future?
Thank you.
>>
File: wqeref.jpg (84 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
wqeref.jpg
84 KB, 600x600
Throwing this question to the wind.

Male, 26, average size, not quite average life (I got to travel a lot and meet many new people before settling down)

I'm unsure of what I think about spirituality in general but fascinated by the occult and can't get enough (it's been this way since I was a child). I guess it's a thirst for knowledge sort of thing, but I'm pretty wary about messing with things I don't fully understand. Would I be "successful" (can't think of a better word) if I were to pursue studying it?
>>
>>17406877
In your past I see a lot of very good things. It feels like you had everything sorted out at some point. Perhaps you've had a really happy relationship, or you were otherwise fulfilled. However, I think you've also at some point lived some serious world-shattering life change that's affecting your relationship situation right now.

Normally you're someone who's very intelligent, logical, perhaps shying away from emotions in general. But when it comes to relationships, or perhaps just the person you're interested in now, you're basically a sappy, emotional wreck, or just generally losing your senses over love.

For your current/next relationship, I see a lot of stability and happiness. You might be a little bit reserved, but that's normal for you and it won't really matter. It looks like a perfect relationship which offers you heaps of potential. In case you know anything about tarot: I got the ace of cups, two of cups, 6 of wands, and the world as representing your relationship. Pretty impressive.

The only thing to watch out for is that on their side there's a bit of sadness and distress. They might be a depressed or lonely person, or someone with substance abuse issues, but it won't be serious. Just something for you to overcome together. You'll probably end up learning to be a bit more patient as a result.
>>
>>17406272
Please do a general reading for me whenever you want to.
Nick
Around 5'10, semi-long brown hair and brown eyes. Skinny figure, long looking legs and fingers.
Platinum sphere
>>
>>17406916
Sorry, I don't mean to be rude and skip you, but I honestly can't get anything from the cards for you right now. I don't know if it's because you're not supposed to know or if something else is going on. You should try asking one of the other readers and see what happens.
>>
File: 250913crimson_kingw.jpg (86 KB, 604x424) Image search: [Google]
250913crimson_kingw.jpg
86 KB, 604x424
>>17406978
>I honestly can't get anything from the cards for you right now
you just did brah, you just did, i thank you
>>
>>17406961
I am very surprised because the reading was way too accurate in too many levels. There was a moment in my life indeed when thins couldnt be better, i was with a very nice girl who i still like, but shit happened and i am at my worst right now when it comes to relationships or even life in general, to that matter.
I feel very happy by the reading you gave me and your effort by doing it. You were accurate and explained things very well.
I can only wait now to see these darks days go away, and hope to see the good ones come back.
Thank you, hope the best for you. Have a good day, friend.
>>
>>17406989
Thank you too for the feedback. I was actually a bit confused because I saw that happy, bright past and future, and then this weird confusing present that I wasn't really sure how to interpret because there was too much going on at once. It seems very unpleasant, but also only momentary (a strange pause between two bright parts of your life).

Since I didn't know what to make of it I didn't want to get too much into it. Most likely it's your personal matters, and the cards wish only to let you know to be hopeful for the future.
>>
>>17406866
If you're still reading, I'd appreciate one.
22 Male Pisces
What lies ahead for me after I finish college? Will my masters application be successful?
>>
>>17406866
female, 21, Aries

can I also have a love reading, please? I'm really confused about what's going on in my love life currently, except the fact that I'm single and some guys are giving me mixed signals.

Thanks in advance if you're still doing these!
>>
26 male scorpio love reading, if love reading means where the hell is my lifemate oh god I'm so alone I haven't had sex in 7 years etc.
>>
>>17406743
I'll definitely get back to you!

Thank you! If you want to, you can add me on line or I could give you a mail address.

It's great to have good friends (a few great ones are way better than a lot casual ones) and I am sorry to hear about that... with my lack of friends it was more a "nobody hung out with me" kinda thing, but really having some driven away just seems cruel. I'll wish you the very best of luck!
>>
>>17406947
It seems like you won't end up especially financially successful. I think the future you have planned out right now is going to get turned on its head in a few years. It won't be bad though. You're going to have a really emotionally fulfilling future, at least, let's say, 5 or 10 years from now.

In the near future, I see you juggling a lot at once. You'll be making choices and having to work to keep everything running smoothly. Probably normal, just related to you trying to put your life together.

But then, there will be changes. Rapid changes. New ideas, conflicts, you'll be fighting for your victory, for your goals. Be wary of temptation in this time, as you may find the stress too much and be tempted away from your goals.

I see that there may be three other people involved with this dream. Three friends or allies: one wise and fair, one artistic and emotional, and one who loves to gossip.

You, in your life, are represented as a sentimental, fatherly figure. I think you'll end up with a partner and child, whom you'll greatly appreciate in your life.

I can't guarantee too much accuracy with this since it has a sort of "long term" feel to it, and tarot isn't always accurate at long term because of how we can easily change our future. The short term part, about rapid changes, should be accurate though.
>>
>>17407033
Sure, my Skype is mrayner225, add a gmail and you've got my email too.
>>
Hey guys.

>Name
>Question.
>no love shit.

Let's go!
>>
>>17407072
>no love shit
pass
>>
>>17407072
Manfred, I wish I was kidding
Am I going to be successful financially?
>>
>>17406154
I am gonna be very honest here, how the heck one can actually read anything about someone that is far away and on the computer? Like, people don't even post their photo or anything other than the name a few vague description.
>>
>>17407072
Stefan
question is here>>17406916
the other anon didn't found an answer tough i suppose that's an answer itself, wonder if you get something similar
>>
>>17406949
>>17407072

Mind doing me? Name's Micah.
>>
>>17407089
Eventually. I feel like you have all the "parts" but don't know how to put it all together. You're educated, have contacts to good jobs, and unlike most of /x/, you aren't an introvert.

Seems to me like you just need to let your personality carry you. People LIKE you. Use that. But don't be quick to jump on the easiest opportunity. Bargain a bit.
>>
>>17407072
>ali
>how will things with the new band workout
>>
>>17407007
I see a lot on your mind right now. I see celebrations, friendship, and inner strength all being important to you right now. Of course the focus of you life is school. It seems like you're pursing a dream you really love. You're pouring your emotions into it. You're full of dreams and working hard to fulfil them. Even with the fears about the future, I think you're in a great place right now in your life with lots of support and opportunities.

In your future I see a serious need for patience. You're really worried about being left to wait, you just want everything you're working for to go ahead now. Don't get ahead of yourself though. It looks like you're going to have a choice to make. Both choices are good, but you might like one more than the other.

What lies ahead of you depends on your choice. This is what I see when I look into these choices more deeply:

One on hand, a slow, but fruitful journey, a development that follows your wishes, but may leave you with some emotional regrets over what you left behind. It may be something like traveling away, or losing friends, in order to follow your career goals.

On the other hand, I see three people: an affectionate but emotional person, a kind and loving but protective person, and a smart person who is witty, clever, and quick, but a little arrogant. I see a struggle to balance things, but emotional happiness and fun with friends. I see conflict, and poverty.

Sorry if that's not very helpful. Certainly I can say that you need to be more patient. Everything else is a matter of time.
>>
>>17407063
Thank you very much!
You should receive an e-mail from protonmail soon.
>>
>>17407091
The way I see it is that if the cards can give me unknown information about people at all, why couldn't they give me information about someone whose identity I can't know? It's pretty much the same thing.
>>
>>17407091
About 10 years of practice now. I used to need pictures, or things like that. Now I don't, and i'm just as accurate.

Don't ask me how it works bro. IT just does.

>>17407093
I won't lie bud. I don't get good feels from the situation ahead. But I think that is more of a reflection of you NOW. Change the you, you are today and you'll change the future. You feel like being worthless is a set in stone condition. It's not.

If you get sick? You get better or you die. This is no different. I think what you need to do is stop daydreaming about getting healthy, and just going and doing it. Seriously. I feel like you daydream about being in shape, but never act on it.
>>
>>17407103
Thanks
>>
File: image.jpg (436 KB, 1280x960) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
436 KB, 1280x960
>>17407072
>>Name
Chris
>>Question.
I don't have a specific question per se but a general reading concerning future events would be really cool!
>>no love shit.
I feel you man, most people have lost the initial meaning of universal love and are limited to look for it into the opposite sex instead of within them

Thanks a ton Orion!

>pic related
A lovely dog and the querent(me)
>>
>>17407117
thanks
>>
>>17407096
Why wouldn't you be? It's a personal quest. You get to choose the path, and walk it.

I think you'll be fine as long as you stay safe. But...don't you dare ever go with edgy satanism again.

>>17407105
Bretty gud, if you manipulate your audience well. I.e. Make your music as available as possible, and don't be afraid to "milk" things a bit.
>>
>>17407120
Repost because I didn't crop the pic which resulted in the automatic rotation of it
>>
File: image.jpg (272 KB, 883x1179) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
272 KB, 883x1179
>>17407130
Fuck, forgot the pic
>>
>>17407120
Holy shit, looks like a brown version of my dog.

Anyway.

I actually see huge successes for you in education. I feel like you have been hesitant in it, due to a fear of difficulties in learning, and time constraints.

Don't worry. You'll be a natural, and...and well you'll have an easy teacher.
>>
Chris
Some of my close friends spell my name as Criss
Male
Leo
Hazel-green eyes
I live around the suburbs of Chicago
A song that represents how I've been feeling since late summer:
http://youtu.be/z32RWR36M-E

I would like a thoughtful general reading, please and thank you.
>>
>>17407129
>don't you dare ever go with edgy satanism again.

Painfully accurate, lol. Thanks, Orion.
>>
>>17407134
FUCK YEAH ORION! THANKS! ACTUAL REPRESENTATION OF MY SITUATION!!

Thanks a ton man i love you!
>>
>>17407129
Ayyyyye.
I sent you that email.
>>
>>17407017
Sorry, I don't have the energy to go into anything too in depth, but I'll see what I can do anyway.

The feeling I'm getting from this reading is pretty nice! Sweet, soft, dreamy... You might be a little too eager for love, to the point that you don't notice the thorns when you reach out to take the rose, if that makes sense.

I see a new relationship for you. Happiness, confidence... New opportunities are rising. The person to look for as your next partner is a wise, intelligent, patient, warm and generous figure. I see lots of luxury and excess. A new adventure, a leap of faith... Jump in and make the first move if you know a guy like that!

If you're choosing between a cold, smart guy and a warm, funny, caring guy, definitely go with the latter.
>>
>>17407146
The book (which is actually quite common now) that i'd recommend to you is The Secret Teachings by Manly P. Hall. It's a very good introduction, and it presents you with numerous paths to take.

>>17407150
No prob.

Anyone mind doing one for me? I can't read myself.
>>
>>17407158
What's the breed of your dog? This one one is a 3 way breed(dad: Teckel, mom: Pitbull X Shithzu)
>>
>>17407152
I GOT BACK ATCHU BITCH
>>
>>17407072
Nick.
How will my scientific endeavors turn out?
Thank you.
>>
>>17407157
Thanks a lot! :)

Your reading was more than helpful, at least I feel more confident now, and less confused.
>>
>>17407072
Skye
Future reading for me please? Hoping that moving and starting my life over in a new city will benefit me and make my dreams come true...
>>
>>17407164
Full blood Doberman, one of the blue ones. Not the classic black and tan. I'd get a pic but, he won't be still. Ever.
>>
>>17406866
Male, 20, Aquarius
Love reading please. Thank you.
>>
>>17407168
me too

;u;
>>
>>17407158
>The Secret Teachings by Manly P. Hall

Awesome, thanks for the recommendation! Just found it for free on Archive.org.
>>
>>17407178
>>17407186
>>17406866
Sorry guys. Not doing any more readings right at the moment. Check back later as I may do more then.
>>
If anyone can get to me, and i'm low priority so get to others first, but...

Orion
Taurus
Skinny but more or less "fit", green eyes, one eye has a hole in it from a tragic bb gun incident as a child, light brown hair.

Will everything work out ok this year? Will I end up where I hope to be by mid December?
>>
>>17407116
>>17407117
Well, it goes as how I have imagined then.
>>
File: image.jpg (863 KB, 1919x2349) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
863 KB, 1919x2349
>>17407176
Haha, here's another pic of the dog i had on me

Does it still looks like your Doberman tho?
>>
>>17407197
Damn, that is an adorable dog.
>>
File: QV2RJn3.png (746 KB, 590x590) Image search: [Google]
QV2RJn3.png
746 KB, 590x590
>>17406772
>zara
>brown and blonde hair, blue eyes, average height and weight, big smile and nice clavicles....
>pink heart with white in the middle
>future and love?
>>
File: IMG_0267.jpg (2 MB, 1536x2048) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0267.jpg
2 MB, 1536x2048
>>17406223
>Anyway, I didn't see any energy that stuck out to me in vicinity to your own, however down your path is a different story. The path you're on now will lead you into a love that will be very soothing and fulfilling, however, will carry a fallout unlike you have ever felt. Yes you will recover from said fallout, but it will take its toll on you.
So does this apply to me, the "first Eve"? You skipped me yesterday mang. I was hurt.
>>
>>17407197
Yes. in the face, totally. We didn't get his ears cropped. So he has the exact same ears, and his face is about identical to your dog's. Just triple his size.
>>
File: image.jpg (738 KB, 1632x2382) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
738 KB, 1632x2382
>>17407072
Can you do one for a friend of mine, please? She's the owner of the dog i was holding in the pic of my original reading

If so:

>>Name
Johanne
>>Question.
She would like to know concerning her passion which is her artistic career and her finances

Thanks!

>pic related
One of her creations, she did everything from pure scratch, except for the mask.

The mask was done by her brother who deceased last year at the age of 65(rip)
>>
File: image.jpg (420 KB, 1280x960) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
420 KB, 1280x960
>>17407211
Haha sick! Here's another one, this dog is really fun to sleep with

Whenever i sleep with him, like when i wake up i always stretch in my bed. As soon as i stretch, he instantly wake up and jumps on my face to lick me for a good 5 min hahaha

Not even my dog and i love it deeply, really funny, intelligent and playful!
>>
>>17407193
I like reading for readers. Give me a theme or focus so I can make sense of what I get, and I'd be happy to read for you. I can't just do straight generals well because divination is like running a simulation for me, and it helps to have a few variables defined.
>>
>>17407212
Ok. Last reading.

Honestly, it's not looking good. At least not for a while. I think she may be a bit...stubborn? As in stubborn in who she sells to? I understand her attachment to her work. But she may need to overcome that.
>>
>>17406999
Indeed, things right now are just like you said. Thank you again.
Also,
>nice trips
>>
>>17407230
Career and family stuff.
>>
File: image.jpg (791 KB, 1707x2316) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
791 KB, 1707x2316
>>17407239
Thanks man! But she doesn't seem to resonate with it since she's on her own terms

She does reparation sewing jobs but on the side she has done alot of expositions and projects(Alice in Wonderland, a middle age themed event each year in our city which she's done over 300 costumes from pure scratch that people can wear and walk around during the event)

I mean she's not selling anything, she just receive contracts and jobs

Do you think you could perhaps play with these infos?

Other than that, i deeply thank you for your time and effort

Here's another work she's done from pure scratch

Her face is in the clock
>>
>>17407228
>this dog is really fun to sleep with
PERVERT
>>
>>17407332
You funny motherfucker you! :D
>>
>>17407261
I got the feeling that these two are closely intertwined, so I just pulled one spread for it. I didn't use a particular spread, but I just pulled cards that felt right and went with it. I still got a pretty clear picture anyway, and I sort of assigned positions to the cards after drawing them. Here's what I got:

Significators (career / family): The Tower (reversed) / The Lovers (reversed)
Challenges: King of Cups / The Hanged Man
Considerations: The Hierophant (reverse-crossed), supported by 2 of Cups and 10 of Cups
Reflections: The Star, supported by Ace of Cups and King of Wands

First things first: you mentioned career, but there are no pentacle cards here. I guess this may be my deck being douchey or friendly (sometimes it's hard to know which) in response to that feeling of desperation you can kind of gather from someone who just asks if they'll be alright.

Anyway, I'm not into touchey-feely too much more than you are, so I'll just get to the point: the cards are telling me you're feeling your manhood threatened a little right now. You've got that mature provider, the King of Cups, thing going on as a goal, and you're making concessions within yourself (The Hanged Man) to reassure yourself. You mentioned family, but I got Lovers in reverse as the significator card for that. I don't need to make that clear, right?

And these are calling back to traditional notions you have in your head (Hierophant) about your role here, which calls into mind your traditional role in a partnership (2 of Cups) and in a family (10 of Cups). The Star as reflection brings all the water from this spread up against the only fire we see here, which is a mature representation of it.

Cool, enough with the tarot reading lesson, back to the message: it's okay to fall, bro. In fact, falling is an opportunity for you to show how much of a man you are when you get back up.
(cont.)
>>
>>17407358
(cont.)
I tried pulling for your career anyway, and I got 7 of Wands (reversed), supported by The Moon and Queen of Pentacles (reversed). Bad news, buddy: those cards tell me you're likely to ignore an opportunity that comes your way. I wtf'd slightly, so I pulled another for confirmation and got Wheel of Fortune. Yep, you're on a path to ignoring an opportunity in your way. Pulled another and got 7 of Pentacles...

Alright, any tarotfags will tell you I'm beating a dead horse here, but I get the sense that you'll ignore an opportunity due to being excessively focused on one that is unlikely to pan out. Part of you knows that it's unlikely to work, but you're still willing to take a gamble on it out of desperation, and being let down by it again is likely to cause you more frustration.

For advice, I pulled Page of Pentacles, which is just highlighting that new financial opportunity. Cool, now you're forewarned, ergo forearmed, so you can look out for it. You see, there's no such thing as a positive or negative reading, because it's all about what you do with it. You're a smart lad, so I know you're going to keep your eyes open now instead of keeping that tunnel vision towards what you would otherwise previously insist as the only option, and likely due to some pride having a say in the situation.

Just give it your best, and don't judge yourself too harshly when things aren't working out exactly like you want. Keep your eyes open, and don't get too down on yourself. You'll be alright.

Oh right, projected outcomes:
>Career: 9 of Pentacles
Looks good, earned rewards and all that; good stuff.
>Family: The Empress (reverse-crossed), supported by 5 of Pentacles and 4 of Swords
That one is up in the air, and a lot of it is contingent upon the strength of loyalty.

Best of luck, buddy.
>>
>>17407358
Actually yes, clarify everything. I'm not a card guy
>>
>>17407362
Right, well the kings represent mature providers. In your case, it's conceptual, relating to your notion of your role within a partnership and family. So, if your provider role is threatened, that causes anxiety and bad shit to go through your head, maybe hitting your self-esteem a bit.

I tried pulling for family and career initially, but the cards came out nothing but family, specifically emotional things. The overall message there is that you really need to get your head right before you can actually sort out your career situation. This is made even more clear in the reflections side, The Star:
http://www.biddytarot.com/tarot-card-meanings/major-arcana/star/
See that? It's the bridge between an emotional beginning (AoC) and getting to that provider (Kangz!) stage. I say this even more because it follows The Tower, and that card came up as your significator for career.

Alright, so the tldr immaberealwithyou version of your reading is this:

There is a new financial opportunity that comes your way, but you don't consider it because you're so hung up on what you feel you should be doing within your family, your value and such. If you've got a woman, you need to be careful that you don't feel too insecure about not being enough of a provider, or your insecurity will hurt your relationship, which will hurt your career in turn. Once you get okay with your emotions on this, you'll stop being so stubbornly attached to poor career investments and actually take the good potential ones that come along.

Hope that helps.
>>
>>17407230
I am a reader. Can you tell me what Y thinks of me?
>>
>>17407193
a hole? can you post a pic of it?
>>
>>17407413
why, you wanna fuck it?
>>
>>17407420
Post a pic of that too.
>>
>>17407407
Trade?

I would need to know both of your genders, by the way.
>>
>>17407441
i'll do yours first. whats your question brah?
i'm f he's m
>>
>>17407072
Oscar
Will the event tonight go as planned?
im responsable
>>
>>17407072
Edgar. Is life going to be boring forever?
>>
>>17407446
I'll have to think of one. What sort of queries do you read best? I'll do yours right now.

You / Him / Union Significator: 9 of Cups / Queen of Cups / Page of Pentacles
What He Likes / How to Exploit It: The Magician / 2 of Pentacles
What He Doesn't Like / How to Overcome It: 10 of Pentacles / Ace of Swords (reversed)
Projected Outcome: King of Pentacles

The cards seem to suggest that he's more of a romantic than you are, and he might be more into the touchy-feely things, whereas you seem a bit more practical and focused on permanency. There might be in issue in that the two of you might be looking for different things right now. However, the significator as Page of Pentacles suggests that the ostensible goal of you two getting together would be for “building” something or mutual profit or something like that.

So, he does like that you can make things happen. There's something about you that captivates him and impresses him. Something about you is able to capture his imagination, and that speaks back to him being the more emotional of the two. You would need to play this up and tender your practical nature with a healthy sense of wonder, which you need to keep pushing.

I mention this because he actually doesn't like your practicality that much. He might make it seem like he does, but he's in for a different ride than you're looking to provide. I get the sense he might think you're a bit materialistic as well. The way to get around this is to avoid pushing those topics of conversation on him too much. You may have some really clever get-rich-quick schemes or great ideas for security, but it doesn't work that well on him: balance out your approach, and don't be “too real,” if you know what I mean.

Projected outcome as King of Pentacles made me chuckle when I saw it. You'll likely get what you want, whether with him or with someone else. You might be able to groom him the way you want to, but you'll have to focus more on keeping his needs met.
>>
>>17407544
Are you able to do soul mate readings?
>>
>>17407544
Thanks man. Uh, probably most experience with relationship readings since thats what most people post
>>
>>17407544
I have to leave in like 10 minutes can you post your question so I can get to it fast.
>>
>>17407569
>relationship readings
lel, the girl I'm still hung up has a boyfriend now.

Financial reading would be good, I guess. If not, general love.

Or actually, fuck it, drive the nail in deeper and do the "how does she feel about me." I think a good reminder would be helpful.

Thanks
>>
>>17407587
you are not he trip frater z by any chance? (i wonder... does he even go here anymore?)
>>
>>17407556
>soul mate readings?
>soul mate
I'm not entirely convinced by the concept of soulmates, but I can put my ego aside decently when I do readings. It would hinge upon what your concept of soulmates are, and I would have to apply some better-established occult metrics to run the simulation.

So, the question becomes:
What exactly do you mean by a soul mate reading?
>>
>>17407609
Hi. Could you do a reading for me?
>>
>>17407609
I met someone who changed my life in the most profound ways possible, and it affected every facet of my being from mental to physical to spiritual and everything in between. I'm wondering if I was supposed to meet that person? A psychic I met told me that before we were born, the person and I, our "spirits" made an agreement to help each other out in this lifetime or something and I just thought it was really strange. I don't know what to think of it. But her words have stuck with me and the only thing I can think of is perhaps the person is a soul mate or something? I'm just wondering how one person can have such a profound affect on my life? And I'm wondering if it's a good thing or a bad thing? I am really addicted to that person and I don't know how or why. My father was in a similar situation with a family of people who my mom insists cursed him with voodoo magic. It's just weird. I dont know what's going on...
>>
>>17407594
>Current financial situation: King of Wands
You may discover a talent that you didn't know you had which could lead to more money. If you have ever thought about starting your own business, this can indicate that this is a very good time to start taking steps. Not that you should leap headlong into something if you're not in that position yet - start where you are. Read, research, talk to others doing what you think you'd like to do. Don't hesitate to dream big, however. Boldness has power in it.

> Future financial situation: 4 of pents reversed, 10 of pentacles
You will finally getting beyond your worries about money.Money should be flowing better than it has done for a while. You should have more than enough money to meet your needs.

>What she thinks of you: 4 of cups
She is too full of himself and thus he does not take time to see the real you. She thinks you are beneath her maybe?

Future romance: the devil
if you're seeking love it may be a signal that you're reaching the point of desperation, an attitude which definitely drives off would-be lovers. If that's the case, consider taking a short time out from relationship-seeking and get to know yourself better. Return to your search when it's feeling less urgent

does this seem accurate to you?
>>
>>17407598
no
>>
File: hbanWDG.jpg (48 KB, 460x645) Image search: [Google]
hbanWDG.jpg
48 KB, 460x645
Bump dis ish
>>
>>17407636
Phenomenal; I'm impressed.

I'm actually in the process of changing careers right now and have my last interview with a good company on Monday. I used to do backend office work, but I'm going into sales now. I was told to use my charisma to my advantage (lelwands) by a few readings, and a few people I know have suggested sales to me before, so I finally decided to go for it. I don't know why it took me so long to try, as I come from a family of god-tier mindfuckers who could sell anything.

Future looks good, so hopefully I can finally get my family out of debt and move on with my life.

I don't even know why I brought up the girl, but thanks; you're on-point in your description of her.

>consider taking a short time out from relationship-seeking and get to know yourself better
Oh, lovely, I'm doing it right, then. I haven't been looking, and I've been working on a project.

Thank you for the reading.

>>17407631
Oh, that. That's tricky, honestly. I'm uncomfortable reading anything outside of the current life (I'm not even completely sure I believe in multiple lifetimes), but I might be able to do that in the future if I heard your voice. I was doing some alchemy research that would have actually really helped, but I got disrupted, and I have to find another way to make it happen.

So, not yet, but maybe in the future.
>>
>>17406154
>>17406162
A reading FOR US ALL re: the current Moment:

The first part is "Inner Truth":

The gentle Wind ripples the Lake's surface:
The Superior Person finds common ground between points of contention, wearing away rigid perspectives that'd lead to error.

Great fortune if you stay on course.

The subject discovers a key to Tranquility by first gaining insight into his own nature, then turning that vision outward. By resolving inner conflicts and being at peace within, he learns to gain insight into others. In effect, he enters another, sees with the other's eyes, listens with the other's ears, feels with the other's heart. He then returns to his own center, with new perspective and understanding.

Finding himself, his serene inner flame radiates warmth that draws others near.
He does not Do; he just Is.

The last part is "Return":

Thunder regenerates deep within Earth's womb:
Sage rulers recognized the end of Earth's seasonal cycle was also the starting point of a new year and a time for dormancy. They closed the passes at Solstice to enforce a rest from commerce and activity. The ruler himself did not travel.

You'e passed this way before but you are not regressing. This is progress, for the cycle now repeats itself, and this time you're aware that it truly is a cycle. The return of old familiars is welcome. You can be as sure of this cycle as you are seven days bring the start of a new week. Use this dormancy phase to plan which direction you will grow.

You're about to experience a rebirth -- about to be given another chance, a new lease on life. You've persevered, gone the distance through an entire cycle -- through the Spring of hope or new passion, through a Summer of growth and building, only to be sacrificed as the archetypal Harvest King at the Autumn reaping. You lie dormant like seed beneath Winter snows now, healing and absorbing new energies to prepare for the new young Spring coming shortly to your life.
>>
>>17407717
remember bitches love money

if you could assist me, i'm curious: how do you interpret the world as romantic feelings for someone that rejected you? reading for a friend. I'm bedazzled by this card.
>>
>>17407720
is this like a collective reading?
>>
>>17406556
The first part of your reading reveals "Noble Calling":

The rich, loamy Earth on the banks of the Marsh provides fertile soil for exceptional progress. The Superior Person is inexhaustible in his willingness to teach, and without limit in his tolerance and support of others.

Supreme Success if you keep to your course. But be aware that your time is limited; your power will wane, as Summer changes to Fall.

You are in a position to help another. This is a temporary situation, because your power is cyclical, seasonal. Knowing this, you must perform your good deed without hope of reward. You are not furthering your own process, but another's. Though you may cherish this other, you will never possess. Touch without grasping. Take comfort in becoming a fond memory. Nurture, then let go.

Aggressive action meets inflexible resistance.
If regret leads to a softer approach, there will be no irreparable damage.

The final part reveals "The Well":

Deep Waters Penetrated and drawn to the surface:
The Superior Person refreshes the people with constant encouragement to help one another.

Encampments, settlements, walled cities, whole empires may rise and fall, yet the Well at the center endures, never drying to dust, never overflowing. It served those before and will serve those after. Again and again you may draw from the Well, but if the bucket breaks or the rope is too short there will be misfortune.

There is a Source common to us all. Jung named it the Collective Unconscious. Others hail it as God within. Inside each of us are dreamlike symbols and archetypes, emotions and instincts that we share with every other human being. When we feel a lonely separateness from others, it is not because this Well within has dried up, but because we have lost the means to reach its waters. You need to reclaim the tools necessary to penetrate to the depths of your fellows. Then the bonds you build will be as timeless and inexhaustible as the Well that nourishes them.
>>
>>17407739
He said he uses an online divination method. How does that fair for terms of accuracy?
>>
>>17407739
>is this like a collective reading?
Yes. It is a reading about the nature of the current Moment as it applies to us all.
>>
>>17407717
Interesting! Thank you
>>
>>17407736
I'm a different anon, but usually I interpret the World card quite literally. It's about having the world! The world in the palm of your hands. Someone giving you the world. The world opening up to you. Or, as it's a card of ultimate endings and cycles and completion... a significant chapter of your life is ending, and a new one beginning, in other words, expect to be the fool soon.

If it's about the other person's thoughts - maybe their mind is on the world, their life in the world, they're too open and can't commit, they already have everything they want, etc.
>>
>>17407750
It uses the same concentration/randomization as any other reading I'd perform.

Also, the reading is about the Moment, which we all experience, and not specifically about the people subject to it.

You are free to determine how accurate you find it. :)

Have a good day!
>>
>>17407758
Are you able to try a soul mate reading for me? :)
>>
>>17406162
Hi. Edgar, male, aquarius. Weird and introverted. A small cold country. Want to know, if there is ever going to be big changes in my life.
>>
>>17406733
I use the I-Ching, specifically ichingonline.net and my own interpretation/experience/advice/intuition.
>>
>>17407771
it was just for a date doe
>>
>>17407091
The idea I embrace for the I-Ching is the interconnectedness of all things, and all things being subject to the same random forces. If I can tune in on that same random force as it applies to a person's situation/details, I can give a reading that will be applicable to some degree or another.

>>17407116
And yes, it's about trying to reveal hidden/unknown information tied to the situation!
>>
>>17407736
>bitches love money
Of course, Miss 10 of Pentacles :^)
But, yes, I've learned that the hard way a few times...

>how do you interpret the world as romantic feelings for someone that rejected you?
I never do one-card readings because I prefer to understand the whole situation, then hone in on details. That being said, I would say that it points to matters of circumstance. If it's the cause for a rejection, I would say it points to where they are in one or both of their lives. For a situation like that, I would pull support cards for clarification.

As an example, I pull 5 of Wands and 9 of Wands as support cards, so I would say that it has to do with interpersonal relationships on their side or a lack of sufficient experience/maturity. In essence, these still feed the idea that it is a matter of circumstance more than anything direct.

>>17407765
No problem. Maybe connections to other lives might be part of my repertoire in the future. I need to get a mess of voice samples for that, but people get paranoid when I ask for voice samples, so it's been tricky.
>>
>>17406154
Mekka Lekka Hi Mekka Hiney Ho
Mekka Lekka Hi Mekka Chonny Ho.
Molla Mekka Cholla Moolla Molla Molla Hey!
>>
Cast Hexagram:

14 - Fourteen
Ta Yu / Great Treasures

The Fire of clarity illuminates the Heavens to those below:
The Superior Person possesses great inner treasures -- compassion, economy, and modesty.
These treasures allow the benevolent will of Heaven to flow through him outward to curb evil and further good.

Supreme success.

SITUATION ANALYSIS:

You have become an instrument of Heaven's will, offering a balance in the world around you.
It is not swashbuckling prowess or uncanny talent that qualifies you for this office, but your simplest gifts -- your modesty, your compassion, your economy.
Because you can see clearly who most needs a miracle, Heaven's bounty is being put at your disposal.
>>
>>17407817
Transformed Hexagram:

50 - Fifty
Ting / The Caldron

Fire rises hot and bright from the Wood beneath the sacrificial caldron:
The Superior Person positions himself correctly within the flow of Cosmic forces.

Supreme Accomplishment.

SITUATION ANALYSIS:

Your needs are coming into harmony with the requirements of the Cosmos.
Blending brilliantly with the Dance of Life, you are becoming an actual element of Cosmic Law.
Your goals will now be realized because you no longer cut against the Cosmic grain; you are no longer swimming against the flow of the Tao.
You are acquiring an intuitive sense of what can and cannot be, and aligning your efforts accordingly.
>>
>>17407638
ah okay, thanks tho!
the world card represents perfection and achievment of any enterprise, so it basically means your love will find a happy end and will be fullfilled.
>>
>>17406656
Hello, Sarah!

I'd definitely be careful of one of the guys in question, as the first part of your reading reveals the hexagram for "A Loveless Marriage":

The Thunderstorm inseminates the swelling Lake, then moves on where the Lake cannot follow:
The Superior Person views passing trials in the light of Eternal Truths.
Any action will prove unfortunate.
Nothing furthers.

SITUATION ANALYSIS:

This is at best a Marriage of Convenience. You have found yourself in desperate straits, a position of weakness, and you are tempted to pay dearly for a remedy. A drowning man isn't picky about who throws him a rope. The rescue offered to you now is undesirable. It may pull you out of this sticky situation, but it will cause even greater predicaments down the road. Don't obligate yourself in this way. You are selling your future for a quick fix today.

TEXT TO CONSIDER:

The princess bride dresses humbly, out of respect for her commoner groom.
Her bridesmaids outshine her by far.
She is a treasure.

The final part of your reading reveals: "The Mountain"

Above this Mountain's summit another more majestic rises:
The Superior Person is mindful to keep his thoughts in the here and now.

Stilling the sensations of the Ego, he roams his courtyard without moving a muscle, unencumbered by the fears and desires of his fellows.
This is no mistake.

SITUATION ANALYSIS:

There is a higher vantage point available to you, but it is obscured by the visible peak of personal ambition. To climb to this higher plane, you must shake off the desires and fears of the conscious, visible world around you. To make this journey you must quiet the Ego, empty your mind of past and future, and dwell totally in the moment at hand. Thorough mindfulness of what is before you is the only tranquility.
Be. Here. Now.
>>
>>17407813
This.

So much this.
>>
>>17407780
Your reading revealed a single, definitive hexagram! It is the hexagram for "Social Mechanism":

Heaven reflects the Flame of clarity:
The Superior Person analyzes the various levels and working parts of the social structure, and uses them to advantage.

Success if you keep to your course.

SITUATION ANALYSIS:

This is a matter of Positioning -- not only yourself, but others as well. There are niches to be filled, potentials to be realized, right livelihoods to be found. You are not building a new organization, but shoring up an existing infrastructure. It's worth the effort, because it will provide union, community, and an ironclad alliance.
>>
>>17407803
Sure, but it could still be that the other person is just too focused on their own big life things going on and doesn't think your friend fits into the picture.

Or... maybe they actually think the person they rejected is too good for them?

I dunno, if it was me, I'd throw down a few clarifying cards to get more info.

Instead, I did an i ching from that link Brent posted to tell you what the world card means in your reading! Enjoy.

Cast Hexagram:

41 - Forty-one
Sun / Decrease

The stoic Mountain drains its excess waters to the Lake below:
The Superior Person curbs his anger and sheds his desires.

To be frugal and content is to possess immeasurable wealth within.
Nothing of value could be refused such a person.
Make a portion of each meal a share of your offering.

SITUATION ANALYSIS:
This is an occasion for downsizing to fighting trim.
Simplicity and economy are strong defenses against the slings and arrows of Outrageous Fortune.
Whether this is a time of want or a time of plenty, it is an auspicious time to shed a dependency.
>>
>>17407845
>>17407824
>>17407808
much appreciated
>>
>>17407020
The first part of your reading reveals the hexagram for "Aspiration":

The Sun shines down upon the Earth:
Constantly honing and refining his brilliance, the Superior Person is a Godsend to his people. They repay his benevolence with a herd of horses, and he is granted audience three times in a single day.

Promotion.

SITUATION ANALYSIS:

This is a time of reward for good works. Those you have helped want to show their gratitude. Benefits come both from on high and from the humble you uplifted. Accept all gifts graciously, though the reward may not be what you truly need or hoped for. Some may bestow more than they can afford to give, but you must realize that they need to feel that they have repaid you.

TEXT TO CONSIDER:

Though politically perilous, it is wiser to put infidels within your own city walls to the sword, rather than lead a Crusade to convert faraway lands.

The final part of your reading reveals the hexagram for "Enthusiasm":

Thunder comes resounding out of the Earth:
Similar thunder roars up from the masses when the Superior Person strikes a chord in their hearts.

Whip up enthusiasm, rally your forces, and move boldly forward.

SITUATION ANALYSIS:

There is a rhythmic force, a world music, that lives deep in the Unconscious of each of us. It's a primitive drumbeat, a shaking rattle, a tribal chant that invokes the primal self to rise up and join the dance. This is the enthusiasm that is generated now. Not rhetorical persuasion, not a play on the emotions, but a charismatic, irresistible Call of the Wild. Confucius said that the person who could comprehend this could 'rule the world as though it were spinning in his hand.' This is a time for instinct, not intellect -- the Thunder from Beneath.

>When
Numbers revealed by your hexagram are 35, 6, and 16.
>>
>>17407139
Your reading reveals a single, definitive hexagram! It is the hexagram for "Contemplation":

The gentle Wind roams the Earth:
The Superior Person expands his sphere of influence as he expands his awareness. Deeply devoted to his pursuit of clarity and wisdom, he is unconscious of the inspiring, positive example he is setting for others to emulate.

You have cleansed yourself; now stand ready to make your humble, devout offering.

SITUATION ANALYSIS:

The situation marks a rising to new heights. As you climb for a better view of the panorama, you make yourself more conspicuous to those below. This hexagram is also known as the Watchtower, because the shape formed by its lines resembles the ancient guardposts manned by Chinese soldiers. These towers were placed on mountainsides to give a better vantage point. To those below, the watchtowers served as landmarks to help them find their way. The quality of your search for clarity in this situation serves as such a guidepost for others along the Way.
>>
>>17407774
Sure! Is there any additional info about this you'd like to give me (also see my posts at the very beginning of the thread for additional info for me to tune in on), or would you like me to just do it now without any further info?
>>
>>17407894
Still doing readings?
>>
>>17406154
>>17407896
Yup!

I will gradually read everyone I can, posting back anywhere from 5 minutes later to by thread's end, so check back. I just need positive input*** and as much of the following as you're comfortable giving me:

***Something friendly, cheerful, helpful, upbeat, encouraging, caring, positive, or the like
*Name/nickname
*Description of yourself
*Locationish
*Query
>>
File: vecs_scalprod_hyperplane1.png (283 KB, 874x698) Image search: [Google]
vecs_scalprod_hyperplane1.png
283 KB, 874x698
>>17407848
>turning on trip so I can find this post in the archive later

Firstly, you shouldn't discount the idea of mere infatuation. And I say “mere,” but there can always be energetic connotations to it. Sometimes people elicit an intense energetic reaction in others (I'm not going to start telling stories, but damn, do I have some stories...) that can be confusing and elicit a strong emotional reaction as well.

The idea of past lives would have interesting implications for some weird events in my life, and it would make me reconsider the girls who said they feel like they've met me in a past life. If your psychic is correct, it makes me reconsider a few other things as well.

At any rate, the prospect of reading something like this got me excited, but it's not actually divination as you might understand it; it's Contagion link analysis. Now, reading the line of Contagion between two people who are close to each other in their current life isn't too much of a stretch, especially if you understand Contagion mechanics like I do after studying and experimenting on it for several years. The trick is to read it when it's indirect.

Pic related is a hyperplane, but I'm just using it as a visual reference.

Imagine that you are W and he is X. The line WX is dotted because no line of Contagion exists in the current life, represented here as the plane on the top. The bottom plane represents the life where you two would have had significant contact, with line uv representing the line of Contagion within that lifetime. So, it would be necessary to connect to that line by reading the energetic connections along hyperplane H.

The same principle should theoretically be viable for reading parallel universes, which would also be neat.

Alright, I'm clearly a math pleb and just embarrassed myself in front of anyone who is good with math, but I hope that makes sense, and it was enough to give me some occult chub.

I'm off to the gym now, good luck with the guy.
>>
>>17407774
>>17407894
I will do a general soulmate reading. If there is additional info you'd like to give me, post it, and I will do another, more specific reading for you.

Your general soulmate reading reveals a single, definitive hexagram! It is the hexagram for "Aspiration":

The Sun shines down upon the Earth:
Constantly honing and refining his brilliance, the Superior Person is a Godsend to his people. They repay his benevolence with a herd of horses, and he is granted audience three times in a single day.

Promotion.

SITUATION ANALYSIS:

This is a time of reward for good works. Those you have helped want to show their gratitude. Benefits come both from on high and from the humble you uplifted. Accept all gifts graciously, though the reward may not be what you truly need or hoped for. Some may bestow more than they can afford to give, but you must realize that they need to feel that they have repaid you.
>>
>>17407894
Ah you've already read for me before so you know my details ;) if you're able to try without any further details that would be good! But if u need more let me know :) your help and guidance has supported me in so many ways! Thank u :)
>>
>>17407962
>>17407955
Hello again! I'm glad! You're very welcome!
>>
>>17407971
Thank you my sweet man thank you!!! :)
>>
File: cat on adventure.jpg (50 KB, 453x604) Image search: [Google]
cat on adventure.jpg
50 KB, 453x604
>>17407916
Great, thanks man

gonsey (pronounced "goan".. like moan.. "zee".. like pee)
male
cancer
seem to be in a hole for my whole life, but there's a lot of potential to do great things. i feel like nobody likes me and i have trouble having decent relations at work
ottawa ish
are there good things coming soon?
>>
>>17407987
Don't get discouraged. Stay positive, calm, confident, and consistent. Don't let others get you down. You are likable. Embrace and project what's likable about you. Do not worry so much, especially about what other people think about you. Don't expect so much from them. And first, like yourself! :) Endure and persevere, and things will improve!

The first part of your reading reveals the hexagram for "Receptive Force":

Earth above and Earth below:
The Earth contains and sustains. In this situation, the Superior Person should not take the initiative; he should follow the initiative of another. He should seek receptive allies in the southwest; he should break ties with immovable allies in the northeast.

Responsive devotion.
Receptive influence.
Sublime Success if you keep to your course.

SITUATION ANALYSIS:

This is a time for dealing with reality as it is, not as you would have it be. If you realize that in this situation you are the receptor, not the transmitter of the stimulus, you will find yourself reaching goals that seemed unattainable under your own steam. If you persist in futile efforts to be the Shaper rather than the Shaped, you will completely miss this unique opportunity.

TEXT TO CONSIDER:

Straight, square, and true.
By being instead of doing, nothing is left undone.

The final part of your reading reveals the hexagram for "Limitations":

Waters difficult to keep within the Lake's banks:
The Superior Person examines the nature of virtue and makes himself a standard that can be followed.

Self-discipline brings success; but restraints too binding bring self-defeat.

SITUATION ANALYSIS:

Cultivating the proper disciplines and the proper degree of discipline are the concerns of this hexagram. By limiting options, you may give more attention to priorities. One who is all over the map is no less lost than one without a map. Avoid asceticism, however. Deprivation is not wise discipline. The key here is regulation, not restriction.
>>
Please speak in vague generalizations so I'll know you're real?
>>
>>17408052
Don't restrict yourself; regulate yourself.
>>
>>17408052
Improvements are beneficial.
>>
>>17408009
Woah, that was quick. Pretty pertinent to my life, thanks
>>
>>17408084
I like you! :D
>>
>>17408100
I'm always glad when I find myself around, all caught up, and able to get back to someone quickly with their reading!

I'm glad it was a pertinent reading for you! May you find helpful insight to aid you in your well-being and the pursuit of your goals!

You're very welcome!
>>
>>17408052
You will find yourself connecting with people you don't usually do so in the future.
>>
>>17408105
Please do a love reading between us.
>>
>>17408052
You are quite uncertain about your current situation. You seek help in others. Those might help you, but the best solution to your current struggles lies within yourself.
>>
>>17408142
Alright, why the hell not?

The first part of the reading reveals the hexagram for "Conflict":

The high Heavens over a yawning Deep chasm:
An expansive void where nothing can dwell. Even though he sincerely knows he is right, the Superior Person anticipates opposition and carefully prepares for any incident.

Good fortune if your conflict results in compromise.
Misfortune if your conflict escalates to confrontation.
Seek advice.
Postpone your crossing to the far shore.

SITUATION ANALYSIS:

Conflict is a necessary part of life. Tension upon the strings of a violin can make majestic music. The critical mass of two hydrogen atoms trying to occupy the same space fuel the sun that nourishes our solar system. Most conflicts you face in life are the result of your Path converging with another's. Your Path is not his, and one Path is not necessarily more right than the other. Can you work together to remove the blockage?

TEXT TO CONSIDER:

No quarrel will blossom, unless you let your pride fertilize this budding conflict.
Let the one who insults you expose himself for what he is.
Don't fight this battle until you've already won it.

The final part of the reading reveals the hexagram for "Empowering":

The joyous Lake spans on and on to the horizon:
The Superior Person renews and expands his Spirit through heart-to-heart exchanges with others.

Success if you stay on course.

SITUATION ANALYSIS:

This is the sign of true companionship. The principals in this situation exchange energy, ideas and feelings, constantly invigorating and encouraging each other to new heights of Spiritual achievement and Self-discovery. This exchange is not for the glory of the Team, but for furthering the process of each individual's 'Te', or pure potentiality.

If we can make the effort to get past the differences/conflicts we find together, there will be sweet, sweet love.
>>
>>17408194
10/10 would vaguely take on board
>>
>>17408194
OMG this. Seek insight, and you will find the solution to your current struggles lies within yourself.
>>
>>17408195
But how can there be conflict if we're both such passive and kind people?
>>
>>17408203
I see luck in your future.
>>
>>17408211
Such a thing has surprised me in relationship attempts with others in the past!

Other kind people have certainly surprised me, but looking within my own nature, I can be assertive rather than passive at times -- with the results not always being positive. Additionally, with me, you tend to get out what you put in. Positivity breeds positivity; negativity breeds negativity.
>>
>>17408219
Haha!

And thank you. ;)

Haha.
>>
>>17408233
Oh, good thing I'm incredibly positive then. Always.
>>
>>17408052
You are gracelessly fumbling toward disaster.
Chiggity-check yourself before you wriggity-wreck yourself.
>>
>>17408242
That would seem like it would work well as long as you are a ladypants.
>>
>>17408271
Sorry, no luck. Maybe that's where the conflict comes from. ;)
>>
>>17408279
Hahaha, yes, sword-fighting pemises definitely counts as conflict!

We will definitely have to settle for friendship. Or mutual respect. Or grudging civility. Haha!
>>
>>17408287
If that is what the div gods command.
>>
>>17408304
It is the oracle's will.

By the way, what's with the CAPTCHA's hard-on for bodies of water, bread, buses, candy, cars, mountains, noodles, palm trees, sandwiches, trees, and trucks?
>>
>>17408316
Oh, and pies and street signs.
>>
>>17408316
Why is that alphabetized?
>>
>>17408327
Alphabetizing a list as you're making one helps to curb omissions and duplications!
>>
>>17408331
Thanks for the science lesson.

Anyway, I'm out for now. Have a good one.
>>
>>17406154
Chironymous here, doing some readings for you all:

I will gradually read everyone I can, posting back anywhere from 5 minutes later to by thread's end, so check back. I just need positive input*** to heal my wounds so I may help others and as much of the following as you're comfortable giving me:

*Name/nickname
*Description of yourself
*Locationish
*Query
>>
>>17407864
Thanks, seems like summer is going to be my time
>>
>>17408517
You're very welcome! Prepare/ready/fortify yourself now, calmly and gradually plan and influence through your right words and efforts, patiently seeking and finding opportunity, and it will be!
>>
>>17408406
Self-reading. Yikes.

Here goes...

A single, definitive hexagram! It is the hexagram for "Peace":

Heaven and Earth embrace, giving birth to Peace.
The Superior Person serves as midwife, presenting the newborn gift to the people.

The small depart; the great approach.
Success.
Good fortune.

SITUATION ANALYSIS:

It doesn't get any better than this. Everything is in harmony, all obstacles are cleared from your Path, anything you could ask for is right at hand. This is the Elysian Fields, the Garden of Eden. The only thing wrong with Peace is that it, too, must change. Whether you are in this state of harmony now or it is predicted for your future, recognize it as your greatest opportunity to build your resources against less harmonious times.
>>
I'm not sure what do you mean with the first point but: a huge heart works?
Lorena
Female
Leo
I am outgoing, caring, intelligent, sometimes a little bossy, weird and a newbie pagan.
Mexico
I want a partner (a male partner), but I have been thinking in making a spell to attract love. Anyway I have a feeling that in May I will meet someone or be with someone. I feel confused about that, can the spell (not a specific one, but a generic one) ruin in any way anything? Is it better that I "let it be"? I am actively searching going out with people and that, but I haven't found but one I am truly interested in (and I don't know him very well yet).
Any advice?
>>
>>17408563
Thank you! That was perfect!

I did your reading twice, just to make certain. Your first reading included much negativity as well, but your second reading, which verified it, seemed to give a clearer picture:

Your first reading included hexagrams for "Splitting Apart" and "Obstacle". I sought deeper into this:

The first part of your second reading reveals "Conflict":

The high Heavens over a yawning Deep chasm:
An expansive void where nothing can dwell. Even though he sincerely knows he is right, the Superior Person anticipates opposition and carefully prepares for any incident.

Good fortune if your conflict results in compromise.
Misfortune if your conflict escalates to confrontation.
Seek advice.
Postpone your crossing to the far shore.

SITUATION ANALYSIS:

Conflict is a necessary part of life. Tension upon the strings of a violin can make majestic music. The critical mass of two hydrogen atoms trying to occupy the same space fuel the sun that nourishes our solar system. Most conflicts you face in life are the result of your Path converging with another's. Your Path is not his, and one Path is not necessarily more right than the other. Can you work together to remove the blockage?

TEXT TO CONSIDER:

Knowing his comrades would be annihilated against their much stronger foe, he orders a full retreat, retires into seclusion, and is condemned by the very neighbors he saved from ruin.

>>
>>17408595
The final part of your second reading reveals the hexagram for "Stagnation":

Heaven and Earth move away from each other.
In the ensuing void, the small invade where the great have departed. There is no common meeting ground, so the Superior Person must fall back on his inner worth and decline the rewards offered by the inferior invaders.

Difficult trials as you hold to your course.

SITUATION ANALYSIS:

It is natural to assume that, if Earth above Heaven forms the hexagram for Peace and Paradise, then the opposite configuration, with Heaven over Earth would represent the antithesis of Paradise, Hell.
Not so.
This hexagram is actually the Dark side of Peace, its unsavory byproduct, Stagnation. In a time when most of our wants are provided, there is little need for the heroes, the artists, the great thinkers and innovators. As they recede into the shadows, Idleness, Apathy, and Lassitude come to the forefront. Peace has become boring, bland, unchallenging -- Stagnant. Now our attention turns to the quick fix, the instant celebrity, the fad, the one-nighter, the current buzz. There is no room for depth. If you are a passionate soul, you must wait for a better time to find kindred spirits. In these times, they are only curious legends, bas-relief, dead poets.

Take these things into consideration and into your character before making any decisions. Good luck!
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 24

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.