[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Free tarot reading
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 92
Thread images: 10
File: image.jpg (1 MB, 2592x1936) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1 MB, 2592x1936
Hey! I finally got this deck in and I need to see if it reads well. Anyone want a quick reading
Pic related. Also, if you've used this deck, tell me how it read for you.
>>
>>17399269
I'm down for a free reading.
>>
>>17399269
Please do a free reading for me. I also want to know how well the deck reads.
>>
>>17399270
Cool, would you mind giving my your star sign?
>>
>>17399279
Same for you, would you mind giving me your star sign?
>>
>>17399280

Zodiac is Scorpio.
>>
File: 1447136657768.jpg (44 KB, 450x338) Image search: [Google]
1447136657768.jpg
44 KB, 450x338
Taking a free reading today... check
>>
File: image.jpg (980 KB, 2592x1936) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
980 KB, 2592x1936
>>17399287
Ok, I don't want to open fresh wounds, but did you just go through a breakup, particularly one that involved infidelity? Because that what I'm getting from this spread. You saw the signs of failure in the relationship earlier, but you wanted to hold on because they seemed perfect. You saw a future with them. But now that it's over second guessing yourself. Blaming yourself. (It doesn't say this in the cards, but please don't do that)
But , yeah, this spread is centered on heartbreak. And the idea that there is something to be learned from this situation. I can't tell you what that lesson or message is, but it's there. You are meant to lean and gain something from this
>>
>>17399269
I'd like one
Female libra
>>
>>17399288
Could you give me your star sign? It helps if I have that
>>
>>17399307
You're spot on about the infidelity (in more than one levels) of my current partner, but a break up hadn't occurred and shes unaware.

As for the signs of failure you would be describing my partner as I mentioned and I'm still holding onto our relationship, and I am second guessing myself about it lately. I'm always hard on myself, so thats where the blaming part comes in.

Thanks for the reading, that was pretty interesting.
>>
>>17399269
I'd like one, too

Female Gemini
>>
>>17399269

Wouldnt mind a reading as well.
Male, leo here
thanks
>>
>>17399269
F Aries, thank you.
>>
File: image.jpg (1 MB, 2592x1936) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1 MB, 2592x1936
>>17399308
You seem to be finding your own spiritual way. Congrats! You used to feel isolated in your beliefs, but it seems you've found some to show you that, no, your not crazy. A teacher of sorts. You've either been admiring their path from afar and finally got to meet them, or maybe you've been working with them for a while. Either way, you curreently have TONS of respect for this person.
Go with the path you've found. Chase your happiness.
>>
It sounds fun,
Female; Aquarius.
>>
I would really like one please
I've been looking into tarot cards lately and I want to know how a reading would go.
Female, Cancer
>>
>>17399269
Male capricorn.
>>
>>17399314
Aquarius
Ty for the reading :D
>>
>>17399372
i forgot... Male
>>
File: image.png (254 KB, 500x575) Image search: [Google]
image.png
254 KB, 500x575
>>17399269
Hey anon! I'd sure be down for a reading! If it can sharpen your bound with the deck i'd be more than benevolent to help you in this manner

Chris
M
Sun in Leo 12th house, Moon in Aquarius 6th house with Leo rising

I'd like a general reading, but if you can foresee informations about my future, i'd appreciate it more

Thanks!
>>
It's so cool u give out free readings. If u have time I'm F Gemini
>>
>>17399323
Sorry i took so long to reply, my ipad is acting up so i cant take a pic of your spread.
As for your spread, it's...interesting. See, almost your ENTIRE spread is positive. The world is opening up to you doling out opportunity after opportunity. not only that, but you finally managed to get organized and balance all of your responsibilities, However, you yourself are full of doubt as to if you deserve all this and that you don't feel like yourself anymore.
my word of advice is to embrace the love and support you are surrounded by. Talk out your feelings, even if it is just to your pet/ that special animal in your life. you dont need to protect those you lovew from your own doubts.
trust me, I've been there, too.
>>
libra
romance reading pls
>>
F Cancer, if you have time.
>>
>>17399286
Gemini.
>>
>>17399412
Just Wow... that's really what's happening to me at the moment. EVERYTHING in my life is perfect and I seem to have so much luck every day, it's unbelievable.

Sadly, I have those doubts all the time. You see, I'm a 'devil worshipper' (or theistic satanist ) and I sometimes don't know, why Satan is doing me so many favors (I didn't sell my soul). Maybe I will have to pay back and suffer in the future, but for now I try to enjoy my life.
>>
>>17399333
argh! your spread is so vague! whatever this matter this is, its super personal and is not meant to be put out there. But its also super important, since most of it is either in the discs suit (which deals in worldly, life-or-death matters) or major arcana ( which deal with, well, major things).
literally, all i can get from this spread is this; whatever your intuition is telling you about the current situation, its right. don't let your conflicting emotions cloud your judgement. just go with your gut.
>>
>>17399269
male gemini
pls gib reading
>>
>>17399445
thanks.. it was helpful :)
>>
>>17399334
not to sound like a psychic stereotype, but there is certainly love in your future! in fact, you seem to be juggling between the possibility of two lovers. one is responsible and intuitive, if a bit cold. and the other is a bit of a loose cannon, but there much more fun and warm. no heres the slightly frustrating bit; i cant give you advice or insight of the fouture. all i can tell you is that it is in your hands. where your love life goes is you to you.
really wish i could help you choose...
>>
>>17399491
Hey thank you very much for the reading first of all! :) You wanted feedback to see how well the deck does, right?

I'm not juggling between lovers at all. I'm in a committed relationship with a guy and not interested in anything else. Also, the personalities of the lovers you described do not match him.
>>
>>17399269
General reading for all the shit going on in my life please??
Male Leo
>>
>>17399355
if your spread is anything to go off, youve started practicing the craft. Merry meet!
but you spread makes a direct reference to the Mother Goddess, and that you are starting to learn her mysteries. not only that, you seemed to have found a community to help to on your way, since you are shifting out of a period of loneliness and introspection. you seem to be happy on your path. dont be afraid of where of what it brings you.
>>
>tumbled crystals
fucking pleb
>>
male aquarius if you are still there. thanks
>>
>>17399269
What do you need for a read?
>>
>>17399365
ill see if i can post this spread so that you can read it for yourself. and ill put my recommendations in a different post.
as for you spread, im going to assume that you moved out of your parents' place and are starting on the rest of your path to adulthood. youre doubting yourself, but your cards tell me that youll make it through. right now, though, you dont know where to branch out, where to go. which feels terrible after that exciting felling of living that place behind.
but yeah, you have a better handle on your situation than you seem to think. dont stress.
>>
>>17399554
Thank you for doing my reading!
Unfortunately, I do still live with my parents, but the doubting thing and not knowing where to branch out is right.
Thank you again
>>
I'd like one I guess :P
Aquarius here
>>
File: image.jpg (177 KB, 500x666) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
177 KB, 500x666
>>17399269
A general reading would be great. I'm a Taurus.
>>
>>17399567
Male btw
>>
>>17399568
Also a male... Sorry
>>
>>17399368
you just got out of that unstable situation. dont go back! i know it way hurt to be that distant, and its tempting to return, but dont. for your own sake. and i cant say for certain who your spread is talking about, but its someone who was EXTREMELY close to you. Like family or long time lover close.
but it is very clear. whatever you do, DONT GO BACK. it may seem like things have changed, and to an extent, they have. but dont fall back in. please. it hasnt changed that much.
>>
>>17399269

Asking for one even though there's no reason for you to give me one at this point.
>>
Male Pisces Norway
>>
>>17399584

Oh, MtF Taurus
>>
>>17399534
are you the same male aquarius that posted before? if not, could you give me an age to set you two apart?
>>
>>17399549
im just asking for your star sign, but the more info youre willing to give (ie name, age, sex, etc.) the better.
>>
>>17399269
male scorpio,
I'd like a reading to figure out what' going on in my life please.
>>
>>17399597
Ok, I'll bite, gemini, male, 26, almost dead inside.
>>
>>17399374
>>17399372
youve been giving of yourself for so long , and its starting to wear you thin. you feel unappreciated for all that you do.. well, your kindness and hard work will return to you. however its going to be in a way you dont expect. let your guard down a little a just go with it.
>>
>>17399380
firstly, do you have your own star chart? or are you and astrologer. because, thats an impressive amount of knowledge you have about your sign.
as for you reading, it didnt give me any specific events, but it did give some advice. this is a situation where it all falls on you to make the final choice. you have to focus and not let the heartache you feel get in the the way. you have a female friend who is rather artsy and intuitive. she also holds some poisition of power in her workplace, like a manager or owner. talk to her about it. she might be able to help you make a decision.
>>
>>17399695
I've studied astrology and i can do readings and stuff and i have quite a great knowledge about everything related in the occult realm

I won't go any further but i think i might have an idea of what you are mentionning

Maybe perhaps going a little further in this reading will unlock this door about the matter because it was a bit vague
>>
>>17399404
You dont seem to have anything to worry about. literally, your spread is all all you rising in spiritual understanding and coming into your own. youre figuring things out as you go, and thats ok.
if you wanted a reading to see if things were going south, i have good news, theyre not.
>>
File: image.jpg (791 KB, 1707x2316) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
791 KB, 1707x2316
>>17399720
In fact said friend(61 y/o) is in my face

She's an artist and has her own workshop in her house, she repairs clothes, do all sort of intricate costumes and she's the craziest(in a good sense)in her craft i've seen in my entire life

>pic related
Something she did from pure scratch, that's her face in the clock

If you want to check out her facebook, type Johanne Ducharme arts et textiles

She's been under the radar her entire career but she's beyond versatile in her talents
>>
File: qNIy7lH.jpg (687 KB, 2560x1920) Image search: [Google]
qNIy7lH.jpg
687 KB, 2560x1920
Yes please.

Male Taurus.
>>
>>17399593
no, didnt post before. i am 18 years old
>>
File: 1454842804835.jpg (38 KB, 503x383) Image search: [Google]
1454842804835.jpg
38 KB, 503x383
I would like one as well, if you dont mind.

Male
Pisces
Gor (thats my name, its kinda sounds like gore)
>>
>>17399416
i want to hug you. i want to hug you desperately. i had to used another form of divination to see if there some some in your future (which it said there was), but what the cards showed me wasnt if there was love in your future. they showed me why youre asking. you just went through a rough breakup and now you just feel alone, and like it was your fault. which sucks because you have such a loving heart and so much to give. but it was all destroyed because of a miscommunication that got blown out of proportion.
can i make an appeal to Aphrodite for you? i know a potential lover is coming your way, but it might not be for some time. that may help heal your heart and speed things along.
>>
>>17399526
"shifting out of a period of loneliness and introspection..."

In which way you mean this?
>>
>>17399498
ah ok. thanks for the feedback!
>>
Male, Aquarius, if you please
>>
>>17399526
Also, If i give you my real name and stuff...something would be different on the reading?
>>
female libra
Love reading on. Where thing are heading for me and my recent ex
>>
>>17399816
maybe, why? was i super off?
also, since your spread was very spiritual/religuos in nature, im going to assume you had some questions about your previous faith that werent being answered, so you felt alone and tried to find the answers within yourself, maybe.
>>
ok guys, i know there are alot of you who i didnt get to, but im getting really tired and i work later. if youre still interested, ill start a new thread tomorrow. just look up reader-chan in the catalog
>>
>>17399852
you could come to the divination general too
>>
>>17399837
It wasn't super off, is just that idk, i would like more, well, information, answers...because i have always felt like there's more...but for some reason i'm missing it... idk if you get me.
>>
>>17399269
I'd like a reading if you could.
Male, Virgo
>>
>>17399269
Male Gemini, thx for the reading OP :D
>>
22 male capricorn
>>
>>17399269
Aquarius here, I would like a reading.
>>
>>17399269
Aquarius here thanks OP!
>>
Nice deck. It's one of my girl's favorites.
>>
>>17399269
Hey OP! I know you said you'd create another time but if by chance you come back to this thread would you please give me a reading? MtF, Gemini.
>>
>>17404035
The cards are telling me to kill yourself
>>
>>17399269
I'll take a free reading. Star sign is the cusp of Libra/Scorpio
>>
File: v1454787410936.jpg (141 KB, 580x820) Image search: [Google]
v1454787410936.jpg
141 KB, 580x820
me too. Here's something to get a vibe.
>>
Hey op, i'd love to have a free reading.
We're talking about star signs and we'd love to get a reading to see if it's accurate.

I would love to hear from you soon.

My star sign is pisces
>>
I'd like a reading if you don't mind! I'm female and a Scorpio.
>>
I need a reading. I'm a Gemini
>>
>>17399269
hey op are you still doing the readings , if you are are would you do mine ?
>>
>>17404607
I'm a female btw
>>
>>17399269
I'm down. I'm a Male Leo
>>
>>17399269
leo
economic situation.
incoming project will be succes?.
>>
op is long gone
>>
>>17399269
May you do a free tarot reading for me?
Star sign: Aries
>>
>>17404708
I'm also a female.
>>
>>17399269
I would love a reading if it's not to late!
My sign is the Libra.
>>
Who totem reading here?

I want to know what my spirit animal(s)is
>>
Female/Virgo
Will Tufts accept me?
Thread replies: 92
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.