[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Doing readings tonight. As of tonight I'll only be doin
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 73
Thread images: 1
Doing readings tonight. As of tonight I'll only be doing readings using my medieval woodcut tarot deck. If you want a different deck, runes, I Ching, etc., then email [email protected] and I'll get to your readings tomorrow or something. Or if you feel that you have a question that you feel would require multiple readings (due to questions arising from the answer as opposed to just looking for a single answer).

I don't need any information aside from your question. I don't need to know your gender, age, astrology sign, your pet goldfish's name, nothing. It's irrelevant and just wastes time because nobody reads that shit anyway. With that said, let's do this.
>>
>>17393752
What is my purpose in life? What should I concentrate on?
>>
>>17393752
My question is this.

How long will Iive?
>>
why are you not in /div/ where this belongs?
>>
>>17393752
Am I going the right direction in life? Should I continue on the same path or change where I'm headed?
>>
>>17393752
Will I ever find love again?
>>
May I have a general reading for my current chosen path, and a reading for me and a person I'm in love with, to see if he has any role in my future success? Thank you!
>>
>>17393752
Does it get any better?
>>
Will it work?
>>
What should I concentrate on?
>>
>>17393766

For your purpose we don't have much. You got the two of wands, so that's really just generic stuff. Lasting alliances, profitable ventures, satisfaction, etc. So, it really looks like there either isn't one, or it's saying to cut back on trying to find a purpose so hard and just live. The only influence that would indicate that it means anything else would be "new life", but then that's merely saying that your new one has zero purpose.

As for what you should concentrate on you got the inverted king of pentacles. Which means corruption, perversion, hostility, conflicts, vice, and weakness. So, this may either relate to your earlier question and be referring to why your life has no purpose, or it can indicate that you should be working to avoid these influences. A third option, albeit not a very nice one, could be that maybe you're just meant to be that bad example and homeless junkie everybody else steps over and makes people reevaluate their own lives. Sorry this ain't Disney, we can't all be prince charming.

>>17393767

That's not really a question tarot can answer. There's no card I can pick up that'll say "I got the "you'll live to be 100 card!".
>>
>>17393752
How can I fix my problem?
>>
>>17393812
Thanks, anon. Those cards are actually surprisingly insightful in my current situation. :)
>>
>>17393752
How long will I live?

Fortune tell me!!, pretty please
>>
>>17393771

Because I hate New Age faggots.

>>17393774

It would seem you are going the right direction. You've got the ace of cups, this indicates a growing family, joy, real affection, economic comfort, etc. And it's an ace, so it's the more primordial form of these things, so I'd say you're on the right track.

>>17393778

And for you we have the ace of swords. So, this indicates that you likely will. It typically comes up for hard won ventures. We have influences like virility, maternity, we've also got exaltation, dynamism, and general success. So, in the end you should be alright.

>>17393779

For you alone, in your current path, we have the page of wands. We actually have influences like love, trusted friends, good messages, etc. But this sort of love tends to be among colleagues.

For you and the one you love together, we have the inverted ace of pentacles. For this we have squandering, illegitimate earnings, greed, and waste. And given pentacles deal with typically material things, from the sounds of this it's either a work relationship and you love one another, or you love them and plan to start something together involving money. Which, according to this, bringing business between the two of you will lead to nothing more than ruin.
>>
>>17393752
I would like a reading, please. Anything in particular that sticks out about my life in the cards?
>>
what's in the cards for me?
>>
>>17393852
>Because I hate New Age faggots.

Translation: "Because Im a special snowflake"

Put down the little booklet that came with your cards and stop fronting.
>>
>>17393783

For your question we have the 8 of swords. This is a card indicating divergences, debates, incompatibility, energetic mood swings back and forth, and increases in responsibility. So, it would seem that no, it doesn't get "better". At least not in the way you must be currently handling it, or at all. It seems that whatever it is, you're just not cut out for it and should probably give up.

>>17393796

For you we have the moon. This indicates a great deal of confusion. Things aren't based in reality, there's stuff you're missing, unfounded paranoia, empty promises, falsehoods, etc. So, I'd say it probably will not work. And if it does then it'll be more along the lines of a pyrrhic victory that makes you question just how good it was.

>>17393802

For you we have the 10 of cups. For this we have a lot of satisfaction. We have artistic successes, other economic advantages like prizes, bonuses, holidays, vacations, going home, stuff along those lines. So, I'd guess this means to embrace the more artistic side of things, to follow your muse so to speak. Cups are generally the emotional suit of the deck, so this indicates that following passions at this point is generally your best bet.
>>
>>17393878
Someone's not getting their fortune read...
>>
Will RK have sex 2nites?
>>
1. I've recently got into some legal trouble. Curious what the cards may have to say about that.

2. Am I on the right path to find/fulfill my purpose?

Thanks in advance!
>>
what should i concentrate my life on?
>>
>>17393752
What is there for me, OP?
>>
Which career is the best option?
>>
>>17393923
Usually the highest paying one, amirite?
>>
>>17393893
Yeah, I was kinda hoping "it" (life) would get better. Bummer.

Thanks anyways.
>>
>>17393926
Not if it makes you hate your life
>>
>>17393817

For you we have the card justice. This indicates that you need to be more vigilant in things. Whether it be dealing with the truth, working honestly, treating others fairly, etc. Basically you have to cut out anything that isn't helping you fix this. Take a more logical approach to your problem and look at it objectively rather than getting mired in other things.

>>17393856

For you we've got the inverted knight of cups. This indicates rather bad surprises. So, cowardliness in the face of bad news, unexpected arrival of people, etc. So, this may indicate something about to happen, or it may indicate that this is a pattern you have in your life. But that would apparently be what stands out.

>>17393863

And you've got the six of swords. Which means nothing good. Inactivity, constraints, separations, plans coming to a standstill, and unscheduled (usually bad) events. So, nothing good at all.
>>
>>17393895
you mean OP isnt going to read to me out of his little booklet that came with his cards? Im terribly disappointed. I might have to put bare minimum effort into actually reading for myself.
>>
>>17393934
>nothing good at all.

Sounds about right.
>>
>>17393934
I recognize the pattern of being afraid of bad news, being cowardly. I don't understand the arrival of people... in my life? Just at my house? Either way, my heart drops into my colon when my doorbell rings and I am not expecting anyone. I have horrible anxiety 80% of the time, so I live in fear of bad news and interaction.

I hope there are no bad surprises about to happen. Thank you for the reading.

If you have time for a second question, is there any advice in the cards for how to get over this pattern of behavior?
>>
Where should I go to meet a possible signifcant other? Also, am I ready for that person?
>>
>>17393935
Make up and be friends. maybe there is something to cards.

My fortune sounded pretty accurate.
>>
how's my love life?
>>
>>17393952
Oh, I'm not saying there's not something to divination, Im saying this guy isn't one.
>>
>>17393974
a diviner I mean
>>
>>17393908

1. For this you have the knight of pentacles. For this we've got reassuring people, efficiency, luck in small investments, etc. I'm not sure what to make of it in relation to your question. That a control question?

2. For this we have the inverted queen of cups. So, I'd say no given we have influences like instability, slander, superstitions, and all sorts of other falsehoods. So, this seems to hint that your current path is based on some false premise.

>>17393910

For that we have the card strength. This indicates that you should focus on being strong. Being vigilant in what you do, avoiding moral degradation, having loyalty, sticking to commitments, etc. So staying strong of character even in the face of adversity and difficulty.

>>17393913

For you we have the inverted 7 of pentacles. For this we have loss of reputation, income, and hazardous investments. So, not much good given the looks of it.

And with that, I'm taking a smoke break. I'll be back in a few and start answering again.
>>
>>17393986
Bummer! Thanks for being cool, OP
>>
A reading for me and my relationship with a guy I want to get closer to?
>>
>>17393752

How do I get myself back together? How do I get back to where I know I need to be?
>>
>>17393986
I'm going to be going to Europe soon for a backpacking trip , Will I be able to see the cool sights, or will isis fuck that up?
>>
>>17393923

For you we've got the ace of swords. This indicates power. Public speaking jobs, perhaps politics, things along those general lines. Basically, this seems to indicate that you'd be good at leadership roles. Whether it be a manager, team leader, politician, your natural skills make you adept for that sort of role. Any job where you can call the shots and direct things would work out far better for you. As for an exact career it's hard to say, because there's a lot of careers that you can get into where you're the leader of others. You can be the manager of McDonalds or the president. Or this could be saying that the career doesn't matter, so much as your role and place within that career.

>>17393945

For advice we have the knight of swords. This card indicates that you need to take a stand. We have discipline, obedience, courage, and opposition to destiny. Fighting styles may work just as martial arts that teach one how to be strong in mind and body. We also have defense of the weak. So, perhaps standing up for others and coming to their aid would gradually bring you out of whatever shell you're in and get that process going. But, in all reality, this was advice anyone could've told you. This is all just a glorified way of saying "man the fuck up".

>>17393947

I did your last question first. but I found a few things relating to your first one anyway. For you we have the 9 of cups. Recognized merits, trips, relationships (typically foreign), etc. So, this would seem that you are ready, you're just not looking in the right arena. From this, it seems that the person you'll be with most likely comes from somewhere else altogether. Whether that's in another state, country, etc., is hard to determine, but they're most likely not local. This is likely to be someone you meet on a trip or a vacation somewhere else, and then gradually form into a relationship. So, this does give you some places to look. Trips, online, even pen pals could suit you well.
>>
What is the 7-day forecast for Ventura County?
>>
>>17393752
What do the cards say about me? What do i need to focus on to succeed?
>>
>>17393752
Appreciate the reading.
What idea should I start with?
>>
>>17393954

For you we've got the inverted heirophant. This doesn't indicate very good things. This seems to indicate that fanaticism, grudges, reactionary thoughts, and too much of a desire to conform are issues. So, it seems like you may be having relationships, but not particularly good ones as they seem to be based on rather poor reasons and don't have any real solid foundation.

>>17394041

For you we have strength. So, in terms of a relationship, this means a strong commitment based on loyalty and values. So, this can be read one of two ways. Either this is what will happen once the relationship comes to be, or this is the way to get it to happen (by having strong values and tough rather than wishy washy). And the latter itself can't do any harm.

>>17394049

For you we have the moon. So, as stated before, we have a lot of illusory beliefs and ideas here. So, it seems that all things won't go exactly according to plan. Whether that means you won't be going, or there's going to be some underhanded stuff going on while you're there, etc., is hard to say. But something there is not quite what it seems to be. And the moon is a big symbol in Islam, so go ahead and just blame ISIS.
>>
>>17394102
Thank you!!!!
>>
>>17394102
>that interpretation of the moon

wew lad.
>>
>>17394084

https://weather.com/weather/tenday/l/93001:4:US

Gave ya 10 days. Yea, truly divination giveth to those who ask.

>>17394095

And for your first question we have the inverted 9 of wands. This is a time of waning for you. Lots of drawbacks, delays, and disappointments.

As for your second question of what you need to focus on to succeed we have inverted hermit. Here we have influences like apathy, delays of your own making, the important things are basically being allowed to go untended by yourself. We also have greed, distrust, and loneliness. It seems your first question is directly tied to your second in that you're having this time of waning because you have treated things poorly and have nothing but apathy towards things. It's not being treated properly or very seriously. So, this would say that what you need to focus on is actually getting off of your ass and starting to work on things and working hard for these things. That or become complacent with everything you can't sustain falling apart.
>>
>>17394047

Hey op I think you skipped me. Thanks for doing these.
>>
>>17394139
If you can do one more
What do my love prospects look like for the future?
>>
>>17394061
Thanks OP, appreciate you doing this. I guess I'm traveling soon.
>>
Is getting married to my partner of 3 years a good idea?
>>
I feel lost shall I seek the goals that are impossible or go for something more grounded?
Should I look for love and partnership now or wait till I have grown as a person?

Thank you for your time.
>>
which career should i choose
>>
Am I on a good path? What should I do now?
>>
Is my life goal still attainable without Curtis?
>>
>>17394173
>>17394172
>>17394170
>>17394169
>>17394165
Fuck me guys
I guess we had the same idea
>>
>>17393752

What will the future hold for me in general?
>>
>>17394047

Woops, I did miss ya there. Sorry about that.

For you we have the inverted 9 of swords. Pessimism, distrust, loss of control, and vain actions are the main influences here. So, it doesn't seem as if there's anything that you yourself can do at this time to get yourself back on track. Whether that's just because vain actions are merely a token gesture at getting back on track, or if your distrust just makes you not take the right advice, it's hard to say why you're in this state. But it seems that due to these kinds of factors, it's not likely that you'll be the one to get yourself back together. At least not right now, and if it does change, it'll likely be an external factor.

>>17394154

For that we have the inverted queen of swords. And this looks dismal. We've got rivalries, arrogance, and ultimately loneliness.

>>17394165

And for you we've got the inverted wheel of fortune. For this we have influences that tend to indicate a crisis. We have disappointments, missed opportunities, imbalances, and an inability to meet adversity. So, it seems unlikely that it'd be a good idea. It seems that what works out now may not work out so well once you're married years down the road.

And I'm taking another smoke break. Be back in a bit.
>>
>>17393752

Thanks for your time OP.
Okay my question is, am I doing things right in order to achieve my full potential?

Thanks
>>
Am i on the right path?
>>
>>17393947
Fuckin michael get out of here
>>
>>17394188

Damn ,not what I wanted to hear. Thanks anyway op. I can see how this might be so.
>>
>>17394155
No u aint michael whatchu talkin bout
>>
How do i let go of my exs man
>>
should I stay where I am?
>>
>>17394188
What kind of rivalries?
Thanks for the read. :D
>>
Will my relationship last?
>>
Should I go into medicine or engineering?
>>
How can my wife and I conquer all of the massive negativity coming at us? I really need to know. We can't handle one more thing. 100% serious.

Thank you!
>>
>>17393878
this

>i hate those faggots and their unscientific fortune telling
>hey who wants a tarot, rune, i ching reading guys?
>PLEASE SOMEONE PAY ATTENTION TO ME
Thread replies: 73
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.