[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey /x/ community. Any creepy stories you wanna share about
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 102
Thread images: 16
File: tik1.jpg (43 KB, 282x481) Image search: [Google]
tik1.jpg
43 KB, 282x481
Hey /x/ community.

Any creepy stories you wanna share about your neighborhood?

I wanna share about my father's encounter way back in his younger days. When he was around 21+ years old, he used to spent time at his aunt's house. He would hang around in the balcony while sketching. Odd stuff begun to emerged when in the middle of the night, watching TV in his bedroom. He heard a horse galloping, running around in the neighborhood. He didn't actually mind it at first, he thought it was only carriage. But later then, he heard it again. He opened his window, step into the balcony and look around. There wasn't any carriage or anything but he heard an unsual sound coming from the trees.

In the next morning, my father told the incident to his aunt. They have no clue what was it. So eventually my father thinks its just a mere illusion and just forget about it through out the years.

Years passed and in my 8th birthday, my father's cousin who was a seaman came. He told my father that he went to see their aunt too in the province a couple of months ago. As the story progressed, my father was shocked about what his cousin told him.

He had an experience similar to my father. My uncle story was that while he's trying to relax and having a a tea on the balcony around 11 pm, he heard a horse running around the neighborhood. He quickly stretch his neck and look around, he then was shocked at what he saw. He saw a very tall guy, like around 12 ft., hair below neck. Though he just saw the back of it. He wasn't exactly sure so then he stand up to get a closer look just find out that the naked guy's torso was a body of horse.

He told my father that he wasn't sure how to react, he gone all pale and though he was curious about the creature. He was frightened of what he saw, he didn't actually see the face of the half man, half horse although after 10 seconds of staring at it. He passed out of fright.
>>
My ucle wake up at the nearby hospital , he had a hard time breathing so he then passed out that night. He described to my father that it was a disturbing experience and he can't believe what he just saw. Although my uncle doesn't believe in mythical creatures, he never really can't deny what he saw that night.

Although half human, half horse is a famous mythical creature here though the difference is that old folks believed in humanoid looking creature, with head and feet of a horse. Sagittarius looking creature is not a famous mythical creature around here but I believed some western and European countries have mythical creature involving a half human, half horse as seen in many film portrayals.

So, what do you think?
Any encounters would you like to share?
>>
So it was a centaur, or...?
>>
>>17384463
As my uncle described it, yeah. Without the bow and arrow though. Crazy, right?
>>
>>17384476
Very strange. Any theories as to what it was?
>>
>>17384495
Not sure. My father always told us about that incident and though he had ghost encounter before. It was that particular event that standout. I wanna share his story if ever the /x/ community has story or events that happened like this.
>>
My grandmother told me that in the 1950s she was walking home at night from her friends house, and saw a man in a suit in the middle of the road.
She said he was on his hands and knees, and walked closer to him to see if he needed help.
When she got closer the man turned around and had the face of a dog. She said that she quickly backed up and started running but the man chased her by crawling on all fours until she made her way back to her friends house and locked the door, having to stay the night until morning.

Whenever I try to ask her more about it she just says "A lot of strange things started happening in the 50s"
>>
Just curious OP wheres the genera area this occurred. The states? Country or in the city? etc. Fascinating story
>>
>>17384716
First of all, I'm from the Philippines and you prolly know that a lot of our mythical creatures revolve around in mountains and guardians of forest. The first incident that happened to my father was around 70's or early 80's and then my uncles sightings was 2004. So it's really interesting that my father thought it was just a mere delusion. Local province in IloIlo city
>>
>>17384629
Oh that's so weird. There's this whole shape shifting creatures in the 50's and 60's and to think that the sighting can happened in Western and even in Southeast Asian country.
>>
>>17384443
I have no reason to doubt the veracity of these stories. But what to make of it? So centaurs are real? They obviously can't be found anywhere, so are they more like spiritual or extra dimensional beings? And if so are there more where they came from? God I love /x/.
>>
>>17384957
Actually at first, I doubt their stories and so I tried to recalled it and maybe there's same events that the /x/ can share like the earlier comment about her grandma sighted a half dog, half human. Also, there was a same mythical creature like centaur which here is called "Tikbalang" although it's humanoid creature with the head of a horse.
>>
>8 years ago
>Lived in Apache Junction, AZ. Total shithole
>Lived in a shitty HOA full of cul-de-sacs with the houses being less than 20 feet apart from each other.
>Wake up at 3 AM one night
>Unusual feeling of dread is in the air
>I hear a really weird fucking yowling noise that sounded like it was coming from the middle of my cul-de-sac. I seriously can't describe just how fucked up it was.
>The best I can describe it is a person and some kind of animal groaning at the same pitch
>Hear heavy footsteps on the roof of my house
>Hear footsteps on the roof of neighbor's house
>Groaning gets even louder
>I am scared shitless and it's at the point where I'm covering my ears
>Stay awake with my ears covered until the sun comes up
>Get ready for school and head out the door
>Neighbors are in the middle of the cul-de-sac wondering what the fuck happened last night and talking about what we heard
>There are stray cats hanging around but there's no way in hell a cat was making those groaning sounds and the footsteps sounded too heavy to be a cat...
>This starts happening more and more frequently
>Neighbors plan on telling the HOA owner about this
>HOA owner refuses to talk to them about it, threatens to call the police if we don't get away from his door
>Move to Phoenix a few weeks later
>Family never brings up those nights in AJ again
>>
>>17385409
I got some more AJ shit to share if anybody's interested
>>
>>17385417
YES PLEAAASE
>>
>>17385436
Alright, here goes! This is the one that my friend and I call "The garage incident." There's something really not right about AJ, seriously.

>Outside my friend's house on the other side of the HOA
>His parents don't allow anyone inside if they aren't home
>He has his bedroom window on the 2nd story open and we chit-chat for a while
>about an hour into the conversation there's a very loud banging on his house's garage door
>It sounds like somebody is standing right in front of it and punching and kicking it as
hard as they can
>He's the only one home
>FUCKING NOPE.JPG
>We both freak out and I go home spooked out of my mind
>Later my friend tells me that he checked the garage after I left and nothing was in there
>All the doors were locked
>This never happens again
>Our parents predictably don't believe us when we tell them
>>
>>17385417
Ayyyy i used to live in glendale phoenix. I had some semi weird shit happen to me there right next to like airforce base. Ive never really had any experiences with cryptids there, but i lived rightby the airforce base there and i cant tell you how many times as a kid id wake up and hear the weirdest shit in the skys. Like transformers were doing anal in the sky with each other.

As far as fucked up creatures and shit go i once woke up and looked out my window and saw a UFO sitting in the middle of the street about the size of a smart car. I was about 3-4 years old. I got my older sister out of bed and showed her through my window and we both lost our shit but went back to bed. Didnt know it was aliens at the time but i remember waking up and thinking somethinf about,"the teletubbies are outside" and i immediately woke my sister up before even checking my window. Thats the part that has me fucked up. Was i being mindcontrolled and shit?
>>
>>17385458
Here's one that me and the other ones who were there think is more cool than frightening nowadays but at the time we were creeped the fuck out. I apologize in advance for this not really being a "neighborhood story."
>Camping at one of AJ's major lakes with family and some friends one weekend
>Aunt decides to go check out the dam on the far side of the lake
>Ends up getting her boat stuck on a reef with my dad and my friend on it
>We spend a couple of hours getting it unstuck
>It's starting to get dark
>Sunlight gets more and more scarce by the minute
>As we get the boat unstuck my aunt sees something on top of the cliff near us and tells us to look at it
>It's almost pitch black out now
>See a dark figure on top of the cliff that looks like a giant-ass owl
>The cliff's at least 100 feet high with that thing on top of it
>It has piercing, glowing blue eyes
>It's just perched on the cliff staring at us
>Doesn't seem to look at anything but us
>Nothing particularly menacing about it
>We take a couple minutes to look at it
>My aunt gets the boat moving
>The thing takes off flying after we leave the area
>Fast as a fucking jet
>Never see it again
>>
>>17385487
>Like transformers were doing anal in the sky with each other
That kinda describes a sound that I heard in AJ one night. It was a really loud overhead rumbling that shook the house. It could have just been a helicopter but if it was it had to have been only a few feet above the roof, which is really unlikely
>>
>>17384443
That is really unsettling. That picture you posted is also very creepy. Imagine that thing just staring at you in the middle of the road.
>>
>>17385409
>>17385417
>>17385458
>>17385487
>>17385497
>>17385532

Oh my goodness, thank you /x/ community for sharing a thoughtful yet terrifying stories. I'm not really a fan of paranormal things as I myself haven't seen or experience it for myself. Funny because I came from a country full of urban legends and I heard a lot of people coming from the old folks in our province, coming from my grandparents and a lot.
>>
>>17384979
>Tikbalang
Now this would make me lose my shit. The centaur not so much.
>>
It's AJ again, I got one last story to share, this was a few days before we moved back
to Phoenix
>Hanging out at my friend's house after hours
>Nearest convenience store is half a mile away and it's 2 in the morning
>We decide to head up there
>As we're leaving the HOA area
>Across from our HOA area there is a giant-ass landfill surrounded by desert fenced off with barbed wire
>we both hear that same groaning noise coming from the desert and footsteps in the bushes
>We don't make anything of it and spend another minute walking
>The noise is following us
>Groaning is even louder at this point and there is a dark figure in one of the trees
>We nope the fuck out and bolt it back to his house
>>
>>17386275
>>17386275
Yeah, it's more disturbing looking rather than a centaur. Most of the urban legends surrounded in Tikbalang took placed in the mountains. It was like a creature of earth guarding the land and it haunts hikers or campers.
>>
>>17386374
Thank you for sharing some stories, mister. I never know AJ could be that creepy ><
>>
>>17384979
>>17386275
holy shit looks nice

wonder if it was base for "stallion" from that overpriced patreon gayme
>>
Alright, I've got a pretty good neighborhood story.
>suburb in southern Ohio
>friend and I bored and high at three in the morning
>house next to him foreclosed and empty
>sneak in through basement porch door
>shit everywhere, and by shit I mean junk
>creepy ass masks hanging on the wall that look like phantom of the opera from hell
>move across basement and immediately hit with a terrible smell
>ignore smell because look at those old ass pictures
>huge pile of old fading pictures of some family, and also an old Kodak camera
>try camera in random direction, still works
>flash goes off
>realize that the smell was because shit was everywhere, and I mean real shit this time
>assume some homeless man squatted there, or the evicted family decided to trash the place
>suddenly notice a line of light that wasn't there before
>door to upstairs was open just a crack and a dim light was coming from the room above
>friend talking about some random shit about poor people ruining houses before they get evicted, I stare into upper room trying to see what's in there even though there shouldn't be a light and the door should be shut and what the fuck
>Shape of a head blocks some of the light from the upper room, friends shuts the fuck up because he sees it too
>notice a hand coming around the door, really fucking long and skinny fingers
>thatsnofuckinghomelessman.jpg
>grab flashlight from friend as we back toward the door
>shine it up the stares, see the same kind of mask hanging on the wall when we first walked into the basement on the things face
>fucking nope
>both run for the door and I turn to shut it and see that the mask on the wall was gone
>it's the same fucking mask
>it was in the room with us, four or five feet away
>run back to friends house, fucking mach10
>sonictheme.mp4
>sit on his couch in basement, watch Netflix, and never speak of it again
>>
>>17386502
Oh my... Never sneak into someone's house especially if it's smells like, like something is rotten. Be careful though when you're high. I wonder who's those skinny fingers belong though
>>
>>17386523
Now, this wasn't like, tripping high this was lightly high so it's possible the fingers were relatively normal and we overreacted but the mask shit was real and that's enough to terrify me every time I'm over there and think about it.
>>
>>17386531
>>17386531
Take a picture of the mask next time. Jst kddng. Maybe inform the local police about the scent coming from the house. We never know what's inside of it, brave one.
>>
>>17386548
Unfortunately we dropped the camera somewhere in the house and it was kinda like, oh shit gtfo. And there's no goddamn way we're going back in without a fucking assault rifle.
>>
>>17386572
Can't wait to see your post about the mask? lol. Bring along your friends but be careful with the homeless peps, next thing we know maybe your sharing stories about the creepiest assult. Jk.
>>
File: Dream creature.jpg (356 KB, 2338x1700) Image search: [Google]
Dream creature.jpg
356 KB, 2338x1700
Ok wow.

I had an experience with something like this a while back, maybe 5 or 6 years ago. I had a dream that I don't really remember now, I think it had to do with an invasion of aliens or other creatures at my house, and I had to hide from them.

In any case, one part of the dream stood out in my mind, and still does, I see pic related, loping down my driveway and into my front yard using all its legs and arms in a strange, ungainly sort of motion. I was watching it from my room, and it stops and turns to look directly at me and turns around to run straight at my house.

It was at this point I woke up and didn't get back to sleep that night. a few days after that, I had to go to work at around 7pm or so, I'm not sure, but it was dark, and as I turned around in the driveway I caught a glimpse of something white or pale that shot off into the woods. I know I saw it, and I know I almost hit it with my car, but when I tried to follow it with my eyes it was gone completely.

I live in Tennessee now, this happened in southwest Virginia. Haven't had anything like it happen since.
>>
>>17386916

I posted about this after it had happened, and I drew that approximation of what I saw in the dream. now that I'm looking back at it, I think the creature was a lot taller and skinnier, like it had only skin and bone.

People who responded in the thread at the time mentioned that it sounded like the Tikbalang or something similar.
>>
>>17386916

Oh god, yes. Thank you for sharing some insight. Really terrifying incident on a count that you didn't lived in the place where it is known or it is not part of your urban legend. Like for example a vampire, though in Hollywood and let's say in America. They have their distinct feature of vampire while in the Europe country are similar to it. Though in the Southeast Asia, most people may have the same creature with same features like a vampirr but they have associated with different name. Thank you again for sharing. I myself never even experience anything or dream about that, how scary was that?
>>
File: BB.jpg (34 KB, 300x400) Image search: [Google]
BB.jpg
34 KB, 300x400
In Northern Virginia, there is a local legend about "The Bunny Man".

As I was told, sometime in the early 20th century, in Clifton there was an insane asylum. One (probably dark and stormy) night, the guards were transporting some patients from the Clifton asylum to the Lorton Prison. Just as they were a few miles out something happened, probably a crash, because roads in Clifton are windy and dark, and the carriage flipped over and broke open. All the patients were accounted for except one. They searched and searched the dark woods surrounding the road, but never found him. A few weeks past, and people began reporting missing pets. The police connected the two events and investigated the neighborhoods reporting the disappearances. Then, one night, they found beneath this bridge (pic related), forever dubbed “The Bunny Man Bridge” —

Here’s where the stories always differ, so I’ll tell both versions.

* Beneath the bridge they found the rotting bodies of pets and rabbits caught in the local woods. The corpses were covered in festering, bleeding wounds the man had inflicted upon them, and all the rabbits’ heads were chewed off leaving a broken spine poking from the gorged, hairy neck. The man was never found.

* Beneath the bridge they found the man, dressed in nothing but a pink bunny costume he somehow obtained. He hung from the ceiling of the bridge by the neck on a fraying, thick rope, and surrounding his body were the bodies of countless skeletons of the missing pets, and rabbits he’d snared in the woods. They say that maniac symbols were scrawled on the wall of the bridge in the blood of his many furry victims.

Here’s what actually happened to spark the legend.
>>
>>17389005
(pt 2)

The first “real” sighting of the Bunny Man occurred October 19, 1970, in Fairfax, a couple was driving their car on the way back from a romantic date. They decided to park on the side of the road and leave the engine idling. As they sat there, a shadowy figure knocked on their window. The man rolled it down, and saw a tall figure wearing all white, and the man later said, atop his head a mask with two tall bunny ears. The bunny man screamed the man down, shouting that he was on private property. For reasons I don’t really understand, the man threw a hatchet into the mans car, which landed on the back seat. Needless to say, the couple drove away in terror.

The second, “real” sighting of the Bunny Man occurred October 29, 1970; Just 10 days after the first one. Presumably the same man dressed in a grey, black and white bunny costume was standing on the porch of a building in the middle of construction. The foreman showed up just as the sun was setting to the sight of the bunny man holding a long handled axe and cutting through a porch post. He was reported as saying, “All you people trespass around here. If you don’t get out of here, I’m going to bust you on the head”.

Several newspapers reported on the incident, resulting in more than 50 people reporting Bunny Man sightings, one such report stated the Bunny Man stole his cat and devoured it.

Here’s a link to the wikipedia page on it, if anyone’s interested
> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bunny_Man

Here’s another source
> http://www.fairfaxcounty.gov/library/branches/vr/bunny/)

The “real” version doesn’t have the same charm as the original to me, but to each their own I suppose. I want to believe…

that a crazy man eats rabbits under a bridge.
>>
File: White Creep.jpg (401 KB, 1221x1358) Image search: [Google]
White Creep.jpg
401 KB, 1221x1358
>>17384443
>>
>be nighttime
>walking dog through streets
>live in a nice little town know all the streets etc
>have a specific way i walk
>anyway coming up to about half way my dog starts barking like crazy
>bend down and start patting her trying to figure whats gotten into her
>then she starts whimpering with her tail between he legs
>im starting to freak out a little because this isn't normal
>then i see it in the distance
>huge black nearly as tall as me just casually walking along the border of the forest
>first thing my brain scrambles together is giant wolf and run
>and im gone
>sprinting so fast home take a short cut
>it starts to pour down with rain
>im running faster than my dog
>get home slam my door shut, still shaking

I have no fucking clue what i saw that night. We don't have wolves in my country and i know for a fact it was no dog, it looked like a huge wolf and i felt a huge sense of dread
>>
>>17389237
More details please.
Description of creature, height posture physical attributes etc
Also your location
>>
>>17384443
I'll share one, but it's gonna be greentext because I'm on my break and on the shitter.

>Montana, near Canada if location matters
>small neighborhood, road ends 3 houses down from mine
>lots of trees, mostly pine, and lots of bushes
>road ends because river/heavily wooded area
>total of 8 houses on this road, 4 on each side
>all with some kind of greenery cover
>very spoopy at night
>mfw I work night shift
>since I moved in, the houses around me have slowly emptied
>8 houses, only 5 are occupied
>no street lights
>always dead quiet at night
>I always feel like I'm being watched at night, when I'm walking to my car
>it's almost a feeling like I'm prey and a predator is eye balling me
>chalk it up to paranoia, sack up

Cont in part 2
>>
>>17389285
STORY STARTS HERE IF YOU WANT TO SKIP ME SETTING IT UP

>one night, full or almost full moon, very clear
>cold enough to see breath, like 24 degrees
>go out and start car, it's 1030pm
>imtoooldforthisshit.jpg
>going back to house, there's that being watched feeling
>get inside, shower, suit up
>microwaving a hot pocket
>hear what I thought was my outside door open
>glance up, no one opens secondary door, must be hearing things
>eating hot pocket, watch a Robbaz vid on YouTube before I leave
>fuck yeah, new Red Neck Brothers episode
>locking up house, still have feeling of being watched
>hear foot steps in gravel, across the street from my house
>big freaking pine tree, blocks all light from the moon in its immediate area
>not seeing anyone/anything over there to make a noise, I say "hello?" like a dumbass
>no response, obviously
>walking to car when I notice breath clouds coming from under pine tree
>I don't see anything, but I sense something big, bigger than me at least
>I'm 6'6'' 280lbs
>just staring in that direction, at the hood of my car
>as if it were in a crouched position, sense it stand up or straighten out or whatever
>sound of branches creaking as this happens
>breath clouds now 2-3 feet higher than they were, coming through the actual needles now, instead of the empty space underneath
>still standing there like a deer in headlights, shitting my pants
>get the sense it takes a step forward, gravel sound again
>snap out of it, run around front of car, slam door and peel out off to work
>look in rear view and catch a glimpse of a very pale, and kinda hairy limb disappear back underneath the tree
>noped the entire way to work
>noped during work
>noped back home
>noped parking car
>noped over to the tree
>noped when I found a big pile of fresh shit under tree
>I park my car with driver side door facing my gate now
>neighbors think I'm nuts
>still get that feeling at night
>haven't had an encounter since
>>
>>17389294
I had to copy and paste that last part, original length was to long, in case anyone wonders how I typed so fast on the shitter.

It's just kinda become a fixture of my nightly routine now, but I still have no idea what I saw. I can provide pics of the tree if you guys want. I'll even sack up and do it now, at 1111pm if you want. I just want people to know how/why I died lol
>>
>>17389299
I just had a look at the night, it's another full-ish moon and clear, just like the night I saw that shit.
>>
>>17389299
post pics
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-02-22-23-23-52.png (127 KB, 540x960) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-02-22-23-23-52.png
127 KB, 540x960
>>17389329
Gonna charge phone first, here's a pic to show its charge level, and proof I'm the dude.
>>
>>17389341
Also just noticed, it's another cold night. 26 degrees
>>
>>17389249
Well it was nighttime so i couldn't see it perfectly and i was up the road while he was down but i could still see that it was something resembling a huge black wolf walking on all fours really casually, how i knew it was wasn't just a dog was because of its height, im about 6ft and this thing wouldve easily been the height of my chest and it had really pointy ears exactly like a wolf. I just remember feeling immense fear and spiriting for my life because i knew it wasn't normal, it definitely had a presence about it. I live in Australia. This was in a little suburban town that was surrounded by two national parks, so a lot of bush.
>>
>>17385409
Reminds me of that one X-Files episode, Arcadia.
>>
>>17386275
OH GOD NO FUCK THAT THING
>>
>>17389285
>>17389294
>>17389299
>>17389314
>>17389329
>>17389341
>>17389342
Alright, I took pics, but I only had shitty color changing led for a light source. I got as close as I could brave myself to that free, then zoomed in a lil. If thread is still up in the daylight hours, I'll post some daytime pics.

>pics starting in next post.
>>
File: IMG_20160223_241717989.jpg (677 KB, 1440x2560) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160223_241717989.jpg
677 KB, 1440x2560
>>17389481
You can't really tell, sorry, but that's my car, parked sideways as I said.
>>
File: IMG_20160223_241923586.jpg (806 KB, 1440x2560) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160223_241923586.jpg
806 KB, 1440x2560
>>17389486
That's the end of the street, a lights been put up at the end since my "encounter". Some dude didn't know where he was driving and drove right into the trees.
>>
File: IMG_20160223_241827783.jpg (736 KB, 1440x2560) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160223_241827783.jpg
736 KB, 1440x2560
>>17389491
Alright back to shitty led. That's where I saw the breath, in that bunch of branches and right underneath. I was shitting my pants just taking these pics. Looking through a phone screen made it waaay spoopier than I thought it would.
>>
>>17386502
Damn, that one actually got me...
>>
File: IMG_20160223_241834180.jpg (777 KB, 1440x2560) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160223_241834180.jpg
777 KB, 1440x2560
>>17389495
And this is just a shot of the empty space underneath tree. Needless to say, I was as far away as I could be while maintaining SOME amount of light. Zoom is at 1.7x here I think
>>
>>17389500
Ikr? Looking at it now, it looks kinda like a scary face in the tree trunk lol
>>
File: received_1707485126164659.jpg (9 KB, 540x960) Image search: [Google]
received_1707485126164659.jpg
9 KB, 540x960
>>17389500
>>17389505
Right there.
>>
>>17389511
I gotta say, I don't post on x almost ever, but doin that got me an adrenaline high. I might buy a flash light and make threads where u guys can have me out in the woods trying to attract it or at least get a shitty phone video of my death lol
>>
>>17389016
This is both plausible and delightfully creepy.
>>
>>17389205
are you the OP of that story?
>>
>>17389532
Please do, it's a good story.

Montana has always fascinated me given the sheer amount of wilderness/low population.

I live in Vegas and it never gets that dark around here and you're surrounded by a thousand people.
>>
File: anon_x_wut.jpg (2 MB, 1440x2560) Image search: [Google]
anon_x_wut.jpg
2 MB, 1440x2560
>>17389495
Just enhanced the pic. What is that man?
>>
>>17389675
The black part with white above it? That's one of the unoccupied houses I mentioned. Tree is right in front of that corner of it.
>>
File: tumblr_mm18lildPp1r603rlo1_500.jpg (99 KB, 500x604) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mm18lildPp1r603rlo1_500.jpg
99 KB, 500x604
First time poster here, so many weird thing happened in this world and I can't even tell which one should I fear most. I had a story (not mine) in my mind just for this kind of thread.

The story is so fucking scary I'm having hard time while writing it. In Turkish folklore there is a creature named Al Karısı (Gal of the Red) or Gece Gelini (Bride of the Night). This creature comes at night mostly and feeds off of the wifes or babys liver. They target newborn babies and new mothers because of their weak state, but the catch is that they fear males. If a male is close to the child or the mother Al Karısı couldn't even dare to come close.

There is a story about it. One of the ancient Turkish tribe leaders marries and has a child. One day, he goes on a battle and leaves his wife at the tent with the newborn baby. At sunset, Al Karısı comes and enters the tent. Luckily he comes back early because of false reports and finds Al Karısı in the tent just before it attacks. He swings his flail and hits the creature. It screams and begs for mercy but the leader tears a handful of hairs from the creatures head. They chant a magic upon it and bind the creature to their will. For other tribes to see, the leader and his wife force the creature to do all kinds of hard work. Time passes by, one day the Al Karısı finds its hairs in a leather bag, dissmisses the magic and throws the baby into a cauldron of boiling cow milk then runs away laughing.

If you are interested in legends such as this, I can go on or I can write some of my own experiences.
>>
>>17389983
Please do.
>>
>>17389681
The black spot right above where you circled is a window, if you were wondering
>>
>>17384629
My Opa, back in his hometown in Poland sometime before WWII, had a story like that. As he was walking home on a foggy night he saw an enormous black dog walking around. When he turned around to look at it again, there was no dog but instead a short man of the same height instead.
>>
>>17389655
I really would like to start doin' something like that. Though I am in Montana. cell reception out here is terrible. I'd have to get a list of what people want me to do, go out and take pics or videos, then come back and post.
>>
>>17386502
A similar thing happened to me and a friend it just wasn't as spoopy, still shit myself though

>Walk the railway tracks home all the time
>There's only three tracks and one isn't in use no more so we walk that one
>Go further than we normally do
>Around the tracks are just overgrowth and trees (not a forest or wood, just odd trees) for miles, one side has a massive factory on it from the '20s that's still in use and on the other side we see this tiny little old workshop that looks the same age as the factory but it had a kind of extension on the back made of aluminium sheets or something nailed together
>Start looking around
>There's a little carpark thing that hasn't been used in years because you can't drive into it and rats fucking everywhere
>Try to get into workshop door but it's welded shut
>Really curious about what's inside so we check out the metal sheets
>A couple of the nails are missing from the bottom so we pull the sheet more or less off and the nails holding it on
>Dark inside and can't really make anything out even though it's only about 15' long and maybe 7' wide
>Eyes adjust and it's just empty paint tins and shit on the floor
>Door almost half open at the far end with a coat hanging on the outside, can make out like a workbench and shelves with little tins on it
>Definitely lighter behind the door like the sunlight is coming through a window or something
>Hear rats knocking things over
>Tell friend to have look what's behind the door
>Starts approaching it and some guy walks past where it's open and blocks almost all the light
>High tail the fuck O U T of there

It's been pulled down, but it was just so odd. Chances are he was homeless because there's a lot of them around there I just don't understand how he got in and why he just seemed to ignore us like we weren't there. It was impossible not to know we were there with the noise we made.
>>
>>17391190
Abandoned buildings tend to be spoopiest. I live in East Texas so there's quite a few of them.
>>
Same Texas anon.
My sister and I had a run in with an alleged "goat man", or at least we thought that's what it was. We were hanging out the day before thanksgiving of 2014 when she gets the idea to look for abandoned homes/barns/other buildings on the way up to Hudson. We find an abandoned barn on some back roads perhaps 5 miles away from the interstate. Sis is starting to chicken out at the last minute but I had to be the asshole who was all gung ho about it. So we approach the barn that has these withered to shit wooden double doors. There weren't any chains or locks on it so it seemed inviting enough. Forgot to mention there's plenty of sunlight because it's around 3 in the afternoon. First thing we see indie is plenty of meat hooks hanging from wooden rafters with piles of hay strewn about the floor. Sister is trying to call me back, she just wasn't having it. I'm starting to get a really bad feeling being in there too. Suddenly we both fall silent when we hear this odd groaning noise from the upper level of the barn. I make my way back towards the door without taking my eyes off the upper level. Looking closlier I could see a large fur covered thing sort of hunched over and heaving. That was enough for my sister and I to bolt back into the car and speed home.
Wasn't in a neighborhood but yeah. Scared the pants off me
>>
File: spoopybrix.png (2 MB, 1366x494) Image search: [Google]
spoopybrix.png
2 MB, 1366x494
>>17391233
Yeah I love old buildings for exploring, there was a shit load around here but they've mostly been pulled down because of the "redevelopment" the area is going through, it's a shame really. I fucking love Texas though and I've considered trying to move there a few times, I hope one day I do. Pic related is a bit of an oddity too, I used to walk my dog past it almost every day and never took notice of, then I walked past where those few bricks are missing and felt a chill (like a gust of wind not spoopbumps) and looked through and it's like a massive room that hasn't been filled in with earth or anything. A lot of the area those was used for airraids in WWII then they closed them off, that's what I think that part is, they've demolished where the door was though so other than taking the bricks out I don't think there's any way of getting inside which I would fucking love to do even though there's probably nothing in it.
>>
>>17384443
bamp
>>
>>17391190
Anglospherian detected...
>>
>>17385487
Was it luke Air Force base? Lots of weird noises come from there and always in the middle of the night... Is it normal for military planes to be flying at 3 am
>>
>>17391827
Better believe it senpai. I don't live all too far from Solway Firth and I've always wanted to check the place out after the spaceman thing but I've never been. There's a much more local one though, but it's alien related and I'm not sure on how well it fits into the thread. The guy has been in the paper about it before too, but I didn't hear about it until not too long ago. I can't remember it word for word

>Sometime during or after WWII
>Some guy claims when he was a kid he seen an alien in his back yard
>Policeman or someone kills it with a spade
>Put it in a bag or pillowcase or something and bury it under some church steps (big old heavy sandstone type steps)
>Never changed his story
>Got pissed off when it was reported he had seen "little green men" because he never once said they were green
>Presume the church has been pulled down by now
>It hasn't
>It's just been sold last year for renovation purposes

The newspaper articles aren't too hard to find, but no one I've spoken to from the area had even heard the story. I just want them to lift the steps and see how true his claim is to be honest. That was about 10 minutes away from me and about 5 minutes in the other direction someone in the '70s claimed they were "visited by aliens" more than once, I can't remember if they claimed an abduction or not. I just found it a bit crazy how I was looking for local (or even localish) UFO related shit and found two practically on my doorstep. I'll find the newspaper articles though if anyone does want to read them.
>>
>>17392216
This is very interesting. Please find out more for us!
>>
>>17386502
>friend and I bored and high at three in the morning
>high

Any time a story starts like that, it immediately loses all credibility. Stoners getting freaked out or hallucinating is not supernatural or scary.
>>
>>17389294
>Robbaz
Good taste
>>
File: church.png (2 MB, 1366x631) Image search: [Google]
church.png
2 MB, 1366x631
>>17392370
>tfw never sure if it's sarcasm when I seen an exclamation mark ;_;

Just in case it isn't sarcasm though I'll post some links. For some reason the Google results have went sketchy and there's nowhere near as many newspaper links as last time, it also seems I can't even post the newspaper link because muh spam filter, you can get the guy's name and everything off the youtube link though.
A documentary that I didn't know existed

/watch?v=StKqVS3n4BM

And pic related is the church I think he meant. In that newspaper link it doesn't mention the church steps just "some soldiers took it to a church" but I read in another link that it was buried under the steps and the others I read mentioned it too.
>>
>>17392216
okay why is it oi believeve you in one thread and and djrsrehard you in another
>>
>>17392029
Yes it was luke airforce base and yeah they never shut the fuck up over there
>>
>>17389005
Seems pretty easy to verify... You uh, ever use the internet before?

Or card catalog?
>>
>>17389205
My god! Haven't read this today!!! Thanks again for again, again!!!!
>>
>>17389249
Are you serious? How much more description do you need!?!?

then i see it in the distance
>huge black nearly as tall as me just casually walking along the border of the forest
>>
>>17389625
No.
>>
>>17391267
Sooooo, where is pic???
>>
>>17389294

tfw a giant hillbilly took a shit on your property
>>
>>17384443
can we just call all these "tell your 'real' scary story" threads what they are?
>ShitPastas
>>
>>17395196
Yeah, how about you fall in a hole and break a leg.
>>
>>17395207
sorry, did I ruin your RP thread, faggot?
>>
>>17395216

You're being a buzzkill.
>>
Not really in my neighborhood, but I guess it was my grandpa's in a way.

When my grandfather was alive he used to drive from his place in MN down to his winter home in CA. On those trips he would go through Nevada, pretty close to area 51. On one of those trips he saw something that made no sense to him while cruising through the Nevada desert. As he was driving along the road he saw a dust cloud off to his left, like a vehicle was kicking shit up. But there were no roads over there, just desert. Suddenly whatever was making that cloud made a b-line straight to my grandpa's car. As it got closer he saw that is was floating about a foot off the ground, it was about a 4 feet tall, was cylindrical in shape with a tapered bottom and it looked to be made out of something metallic or chrome. It kept pace with him for a while before making another b-line and zipping off into the distance in a cloud of dust. He wasn't sure what it was, but figured that it was some sort of drone or something from Area 51 being tested.
>>
>>17392697
if you are to the point of hallucination while high there is not way in fuck you are moving across the room let alone walking to another house and investigating shit
>>
>>17392697
that's funny, cause spoopy shit quit happening to me once I started smoking weed.
>>
>>17394570
Yeah, pretty much everyone in NOVA knows it's not true, if you google it, the Lorton Prison wasn't around in the "early 20th century", but pretty much everyone I know heard this story when they were little, so we have a lot of nostalgia for it. Even if its not real
>>
>>17384443
I can share something with you that you will not regret. I need a picture of something first. I need a picture of a Japanese ghost with her head twisted in the audience.
>>
>>17397542
Area 51 is secluded so that military testing can be done secretly. Testing is not performed anywhere near civilian traffic. That could be disastrous. Tell your grandpa he's full of shit.
>>
>>17398094
hes grandpas dead and also there could be different protocols back in his day

p.s im not the guy you replied to
>>
>>17398094
I'll be sure to bring it up next time I visit his grave.
>>
>>17384463
Google tikbalang f.a.m
Thread replies: 102
Thread images: 16

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.