[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hello everyone and welcome to another Strange Fellows thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 8
File: four-leaf-clover-black-hi.png (18 KB, 552x597) Image search: [Google]
four-leaf-clover-black-hi.png
18 KB, 552x597
Hello everyone and welcome to another Strange Fellows thread!

We are a loose association of 4chan users interested in the most practical and tangible of magical systems and anti-systems as well as the most palpable and probable conspiracy theories.

A word of warning, ours is a peculiar club and we are selective as to the material we review and discuss with a scientific method to reviewing magical systems and theories and rigorous debate about them. Our members have their heads in the clouds and their feet on the ground so to speak. We follow in the spirit of carl young and other great pioneers in the realm of the tangible occult.

http://www.princeton.edu/~pear/press-statement.html

Tonight let's discuss Mind Control and the reality of neurowars and hiveminds.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=48RX6xqKjnU

I estimate at the pace of the technological progress being made in these fields that we will be seeing mind control tech in 30 to 40 years give or take.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D5ShvYrYnxo

Brain nets should create quite the stir...
Imagine having a face book where you shared feelings and entire experiences.

Black markets where you could download the memories and experiences of rapists and murderers for example...

The applications are endless and terrifying and I predict the complete eradication of the notion of individuality. In fact individuals seeking to protect said individuality will have to invest in and create networked hiveminds that follow the protocols of their own personality.
>>
>Carl Young

Opinion discarded.
>>
File: neuromarket1.png (303 KB, 638x410) Image search: [Google]
neuromarket1.png
303 KB, 638x410
>>17380669
Imagine the money to be made in such a future of loosened cognitive boundaries between individuals...
>>
>>17380677
I know it's spelled "jung" not "young" I was just pretending to be retarded.
>>
Aha, your attempts are feeble you four leafed fucks!
>>
>>17380692
YOU BASTARDS
>>
I like where you're allocating your brainpower.
>>
File: BobPageIntro2 (1).png (537 KB, 792x550) Image search: [Google]
BobPageIntro2 (1).png
537 KB, 792x550
>>17380704
THANK YOU

CHECK OUT THIS VIDEO

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=byc_e6V3cfk&ebc=ANyPxKru3zb9waMDsYc1-CdhXVbjpplgpt8vlWUb5Mkh2T6lcOqA-496vxhOSdj_tiBi6imZ4MZGueXIZTslyC4ZigsDX3i0hA
>>
HOL UP

ay

you be tellin me dat it do a meeting we be invited to here it do?
>>
>>17380720
that's right nigger.
>>
Bump

So, who here is interested in the brain net and hive minds?

It's difficult to imagine what the world will look like when so many people will have access to all the information of humanity so easily.
>>
>>17380692
when you say "of the grass" what kind of grass are you talking about?
>>
>namefagging: the thread
>>
>>17380789
yo dat be tight

we culds be sittin at home and be all like 'ight nigga zap me sum pizza an shit" an the niggas be known what i want an shit before it even get here knowmsayin?
>>
File: Image37.jpg (53 KB, 577x427) Image search: [Google]
Image37.jpg
53 KB, 577x427
www.dataasylum.com

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QnaTtsClgc4

How soon till everyone is a puppet under a super computers will?
>>
File: gene-expression.jpg (74 KB, 600x400) Image search: [Google]
gene-expression.jpg
74 KB, 600x400
>>17380811
I'm sure we can create algorithms that can predict what you are going to think say and do before you do it. With the computing power we are creating we should be able to predict literally every micro event everywhere in the universe in time

The same way that the genetic sequence of humanity lays open to us, the sequence of all the events in the universe past and future shall lay open to us.

Then the ultimate form of tyranny shall be upon us. Knowing the absolution of fate and meeting it head on.
>>
File: 1422672774998.jpg (384 KB, 772x1102) Image search: [Google]
1422672774998.jpg
384 KB, 772x1102
>>17380832
>How soon till everyone is a puppet under a cloud of lightning
>>
I'd also like to discuss some of the softer sciences in relation to the current topic of transhumnism and mind control and neural technologies.

specifically, sociology, specifically why it is that, even though these technologies are well documented, the cognitive dissonance and culture shock created by these technologies dictates they be discussed on a fictional paranormal board rather than a scientific board where they would be less likely to find expectancy.
>>
>>17380891
Masters numb the minds of their students through reductive relationships, endless, but meaningless paperwork, progressively more work and less sleep, and the constant stress and fear of public humilation -
- in order to make them vulnerable to the ineffective reasoning necessary to survive in a chaotic all-text environment

tee hee
>>
>>17380903
so it's a pseudo conspiracy then?

not natural human tendency to shut out that which does not comply with their perception of reality?
>>
>>17380916
Sure whatever you want retard
>>
>>17380927
I don't respond to flirtation.
>>
Where are the wild things again?
>>
>>17380943
In your lymphatic system
>>
>>17380947
that's not funny, I lost my best friend to a lymphatic system.
>>
>>17380947
What do I need, like a spray or something?
>>
File: WitchRitualKissSatan-e.jpg (43 KB, 320x249) Image search: [Google]
WitchRitualKissSatan-e.jpg
43 KB, 320x249
let's talk about magic.

the first question that must be answered by our little club is

WHAT IS magic?
>>
>>17380959
like when you're playing a video game and you win the round really gracefully you feel youphoric
>>
>>17380959
alan moore said that magic is "the art" literally in that magic is art.

But I think we require a more rigorous definition.

"Thus magic is any phenomenon that defies the established laws of physics."

In this way we can separate magic an true paranormal occurences form simply highly advanced technology.
>>
>>17380984
Is magic a lost practice at this point in time?
>>
>>17380984
I think then we should collect as many studies as we can form institution such as this:

http://www.princeton.edu/~pear/press-statement.html

and attempt to recreate the recorded magical phenomenon and see if we can harness it into applications such as spell and curse casting.
>>
File: dkrmap1_large.jpg (1 MB, 1280x1286) Image search: [Google]
dkrmap1_large.jpg
1 MB, 1280x1286
>>17380988
I don't know, lost to the general public I'm sure, but it must exist somewhere in secret.

One phenomenon that seems to defy explanation is meme magic which I'm sure most of you here are familiar with.

before we attempt to study meme magic we must confirm it truly is a paranormal occurrence so we must think of every possible explanation for every recorded instance of meme magic

First, what are all the recorded instances of meme magic and how can we explain them? I know of the bane plane crash and ebloa chan.
>>
I'm going to go to bed but please bump the thread if you don't mind I'd like to check up on it in the morning.
>>
>>17381057
I question your commitment to Sparkle Vision.
>>
>>17381011
Meme magic you say? I'm not sure of other examples. Maybe dogecoin or Rick astley Rick rolling the world at a Thanksgiving day parade.
>>
>>17381067
or whatever it was. The Macy's thing? Do people still do the Macy's day parade?
>>
>>17381060
I'd question it too since I don't know what it is.
>>
>>17381073
yeah but that can be explained as a cultural thing.

sandy hook can be explained as conspiracy.

ebola chan is interesting with the exact prediction of fatalities form the ebola epidemic.
>>
>>17381087
I wasn't aware that ebola Chan appeared to have some manner of method to its madness. How about the Slenderman and it's influence on youth to commit crimes under its name?
>>
>>17381103
why do dogs bark when a bell is rung?
>>
>>17381110
I see.
>>
>>17381116
I was just saying random stuff I had no point. I don't know why kids kill for slender man.
>>17381132
I think that the logical explanation is that eventually the memes effect a person or group with the means and desire to enact the meme in real life.

still doesn't explain ebola chan though and she didn't even have that many people aware of her.
>>
https://youtu.be/Ayvfwl_O0TA
>>
>>17380669
>Mind Control and the reality of neurowars and hiveminds.
That reality collapsed to make me. You won't find it again.
>>
>>17385221
explain. Since it seems obvious that that is where humanity is headed.
>>
>>17380959
Literally a meme brought to life.
>>
>>17385249
Are you sure?

I always thought of magic as any thing that defied the laws of physics and spells were things that controlled those phenomena
>>
>>17385227
It was, so I ate it.
Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.