[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So late at night, my fan starts to sound like a walkie-talkie
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (211 KB, 1354x1354) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
211 KB, 1354x1354
So late at night, my fan starts to sound like a walkie-talkie or a radio or something with little voices coming from it, and then if I I stay awake it like morphs into a loud group of voices swirling around in my room
Its kind of hard for me to explain
Anyone know what this means? Anyone a spook expert?
>>
Call the ghostbusters.
>>
>>17380111
Srsly
>>
>>17380107
Symptom of schizophrenia.
>>
>>17380107
it means there is a fan in your room
>>
>>17380134
That is only a word now I want answers
>>
does the fan still make the sounds when you turn it off
>>
Probably not your fan. Something is picking up radio signals and amplifying them thru a radio, computer speaker or tv speaker.
Either that or the power transformer of your fan is going out.
>>
>>17380107
My Mom has terrible thyroid problems and after the death of my dad, the onset of menopause, and a her thyroid bottoming out, she heard a ceiling fan telling her to remarry. Get checked out, there's too many things this could be that you do not want to go through.
>>
>>17380149
>only a word
Nigger everything you just typed out is just words. So I should take your entire shit post about your obvious mental instability and read it as a tale of how the last unicorn was killed by the king of darkness and only Tom Cruise could do something about it. What the fuck? This is delusional even for /x/. Go to your local hoodoo shop and ask for someone to check your can out, if you have to pay them they're full of shit. Then, once they tell you that your fan is clean of Earl Jones, go to the hospital and tell them that electronic devices talk to you late at night because you're a fucking case.
>>
>>17380149
than get a doctor to define that word for you. PROTIP- the doc will even put the word into context for you
>>
I had a similar thing where sounds (mostly traffic sounds like cars and engines) started to sound like voices talking. Also when I am going to a restaurant at nicht (it has to be at night and not during the day) I hear voices talking about me and I get mega paranoid. They diagnosed me with psychosis with symptoms of schizophrenia. Best way to get rid of it is to not take it serious in any degree (which is more easily said that done) the moment you give it any second thought like "I know this is most likely paranoia but maybe there are really people talking about me and acting hostile against me? " you are giving it legitimacy and the voices will persist. I don't take medication at the moment an I haven't had any auditory hallucinations in years.

Basically see it just as delusions and don't give it any legitimacy, this helped for me.
>>
silicone spray lubricant will help you
>>
>>17380107

this happens to me more with my AC than with fans... but yes i do know what you're talking about. i'm convinced it amplifies AM radio signal very subtly somehow
>>
>>17380107
do you know that the brain tends to organize random sounds after a long continuos exposition to it?
>>
>>17380200
I'm sorry I'm bad with words but I'm scared and need help there is laughter everywhere!!
>>
>>17380246
Know of course he doesn't because everything you just typed out is "just a string of words".

Abloo-bloo-abloo-bloo. OP did you fucking get that?
>>
>>17380258
I am so scared right now I can't tell you things there is people all around me
>>
>>17380258
I didn't mean that but I feel rushed
>>
>>17380261
Go to the doctor. Right now, go to emergency. They'll help you and aren't going to just lock you up and throw away the key
>>
>>17380238
>>17380107
Auditory hallucinations, thats really what they are, and your subconscious, if you listen closely can you identify them as your own voice maybe just different?
This is usually the case and something can usually trigger it, like a fan. I found its when you try to sleep and are winding down, if you hear a noise during this you will get the voices.
Source:my self and other people who experience the same thing.
>>
>>17380296
This. And also, you mention this happening "late at night" which leads me to believe a lack of sleep may be the issue. I was once awake for almost 24 hours without having gotten much sleep in the days leading up to this one due to my having to catch up with school work and when i finally Went to lay down for sleep, i started to hear what sounded like a woman moaning in agony. It was quite intriguing and terrifying but i was aware it was my lack of sleep that was responsible for this.
>>
>>17380364
if i understand correctly though, its not sleep deprivation, its AH brought on by a trigger sound or a certain type of constant frequency
its more in line with sleep paralysis
>>
>>17380246
This. It's basically the auditory equivalent of seeing faces and patterns in your stucco ceiling.
>>
Faggot. White noise can be a conduit for paranormal or a medium for our imagination. Like the fucking noise canceling foam on the ceiling, the brain can make various connections when there ain't any there or like a Quiji board a spirit can use waves as a medium Though op might just be a faggot
>>
>>17380213
They definitly feed on it. They sense the fear and try and freak you out. Shit happend to me a few times when my wife and I had some possession shit at an apt I lived in. While at work once total strangers were vessels for some demons talkingmshit just about 30ft away. And it happend at least three different occasions. Since we did some exercise type stuff around the house I hadn't seen this type of thing in at least 14 years
>>
>>17380107
does it transform into "true" voices? Or is it in your head? Both are okay. Both have happened to me and both are meaningful and real and not hallucinations.
>>
>>17380149
where does the sound "come" from next time put your ear near the fan. Feel the vibrations of this supposed voice. this is our universe, sound bounces off objects no matter what.If you don't it's all in you're head. and you might just have asatru powers...
>>
>>17380584

How were they meaningfull ?
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.