[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Bob Lazar
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5
File: Bob-Lazar-e1379286720141.jpg (16 KB, 600x330) Image search: [Google]
Bob-Lazar-e1379286720141.jpg
16 KB, 600x330
Since we now have the first steeping stone in manipulating gravity with the discovery of waves, I think it's time for a Bob Lazar thread.

What does /x/ think of him?
Do you think S4 exists?
Do you think his explanation of the propulsion system check out?
Does element 115 exist it a stable state somewhere?
>>
>>17379862
How does a guy like that run a prostitution ring?
>>
>>17379862
You're an idiot.

The gravitational field theory was proposed over 100 years ago, and has been a common theme in physics ever since, yet, because you've never heard of it and you're a retard, you falsely credit Bob fucking Lazar as having some inside knowledge that nobody else knew about.

He worked with the USAF for ONE WEEK.

Fucking. Kill. Your. Self.
>>
>>17379866
"In 1990, Lazar was arrested for aiding and abetting a prostitution ring. This was reduced to felony pandering, to which he pled guilty."
>>
>>17379862
Bob Lazar is a retarded con man and anyone over the age of fucking 15 that can't figure that out is developmentally challenged. Are you actually so goddamned stupid that you can't figure out that all he did was make up a lot of random bullshit claims about what element 15 would look like, none of which were true when actual scientists discovered it? Is that really something that's hard for you? Then you need a goddamned nanny because you are probably shitting yourself as you slowly mouth out these words.
>>
>>17379893
You seem upset? I actually ASKED wether his story checks out. Everyone fucking knows it has been proposed for decades, however we only now have evidence, you insufferable cunt.
>>
File: Homer's BBC.jpg (39 KB, 489x488) Image search: [Google]
Homer's BBC.jpg
39 KB, 489x488
>>17379862
He looks like he likes to eat the ass
>>
File: hateyou3.gif (499 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
hateyou3.gif
499 KB, 500x281
>>17379910
And you seem fucking retarded. Sometimes people get upset having to deal with retarded fucking sperm gurglers.

You asked a stupid fucking question. You should fucking hate yourself. FUCK YOU. YOU ARE SHIT
>>
>>17379910
>Everyone fucking knows it has been proposed for decades, however we only now have evidence, you insufferable cunt.

So why mention it and Bob Lazar in the same post you fucking imbecile?
>>
OP it's very bad manners to start a thread then abandon it less than ten posts in.
>>
File: 1454124576996.jpg (85 KB, 1136x640) Image search: [Google]
1454124576996.jpg
85 KB, 1136x640
>Believing stories of the late 80’s/ early 90’s UFO circuit riders

I’ve said this in the previous thread, but just think about it for a moment: why did this particular time period had these people that had THE MOST outrageous revelations and stories? Lazar, Schneider, Al Bielek. You have to seriously lack any critical thinking and healthy skepticism to believe what they were telling.
I find it telling that, when compared to the most spooki stories of government being involved with UFO, like Rendelsham Forest, Tehran 76, Japan Air, you have people who have official employment records, timelines officially recorded, statements taken down, etc. etc. And then these jokers come out with spiels that sound like fucking Cannon Films 80’s direct-to-VHS sci-fi movies, and you’re supposed to take their word for it. When it starts to get out that they were just that, schizo/narcissistic bullshitters out to feed their delusions or make a buck, somehow it’s all been erased, maaaaaan, and you’re a shill for calling them out on this Mickey Mouse shit. You know they were bullshitting like there was no tomorrow because nobody en masse could double check their stories like we can these days.

These guys are fucking beyond debunked, and not by “skeptics” but by their own circuit-riding peers, and it boggles my mind that we are still holding back the serious research of the UFO subject by hanging on to these jokers. Funny how X-Files came out during this time period, too, and that was very obvious disinfo aimed at trivializing the whole topic.

Just watch fucking “Mirage Men” and get redpilled.

>Anyone mentioning Dulce Base
Into the fucking trash it goes.
>>
>>17380221
>Lazar, Schneider, Al Bielek. You have to seriously lack any critical thinking and healthy skepticism to believe what they were telling.

This.

>Anyone mentioning Dulce Base
>Into the fucking trash it goes.

This.
>>
>>17380047
Says the namefaggot who spends all of his fucking up other anons threads with the shitposting equivalent of diarrhea. Jesus. Do you have a job? Or are you just that big of an autist?
>>
>>17380274
I came here to post this. You beat me to it.
Namefags fuck off ruining what's left of /x/, REEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>17380221
Been watching The X Files on Netflix and I really loved this show. It had some really interesting conspiracies and subjects.

Also this is another great example

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=j9w-i5oZqaQ
>>
>inb4 some impressionable lad brings up Shneider's "suspicious" suicide because of his hand.

You only think of it as "suspicios" because Shneider's camarilla and popularisers told you so. Concerning his hand, and it being a detriment to his suicide, Russia's first democratic president Boris Yeltsin had the same configuration of hand disfigurment and had NO PORBLEMS with complicated operations like operating vehicles or firearms for hunting with no modifications.

Shneider's kin and closest are all over this place on this too, despite them telling everyone after the fact that he was "happy and optimistic", it was known to them that he had serious problems with health, which was deteriorating very fast.

Look, all i'm saying is that UFO subject needs to be aknowledged seriously, and we're collectively hampering this by continuing to prop up these schizo deligitimizers and disinfo shills.

Listen to what Terrence Mckenna had to say on the UFO circuit at the time, listen to what Bill Cooper, who first revealed the Majestic 12 papers.
>>
>>17380221
>I’ve said this in the previous thread
if you were also the one who mentioned mirage men in the last thread, thank you, because i watched it and it was great.

i recommend it to anyone who's interested in aliens, UFOs or conspiracies in general.
>>
File: you-dont-understand_o_779128.jpg (314 KB, 964x1280) Image search: [Google]
you-dont-understand_o_779128.jpg
314 KB, 964x1280
>What does /x/ think of him?

Seems to me all he can do is tell lies. Each video I watch he has some new story about his experiences, always claims he can't share any information for his safety or safety of others etc.

He's just a big fat liar to me.
>>
>>17381749
I liked Mirage Men, but. a guy tells you he lied about UFOs for 30 years.. so how do we know Doty is telling the truth now? It could just be more disinfo. A double bluff.
>>
Lazar is a proven fraud

http://www.dreamlandresort.com/area51/lazar/
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.