[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/div/ - Divination General
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 32
File: 20080507004416!Cups02.jpg (98 KB, 350x600) Image search: [Google]
20080507004416!Cups02.jpg
98 KB, 350x600
Welcome to Divination General!

Come here for readings and discussion of theory/practice.

If you're new, please read the STICKY first!
http://pastebin.com/2Wp1Q074

Thoth, a /div/ reader, made his own tarot and rune guide that he'd like to share to everyone:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ciFuMOVDIkA18d9Rw-Zkklgigx-Y4XzJkGVeMTYWcic/edit?pref=2&pli=1

Remember, each reader requires different information to read you. Look for their posts in the thread to determine what's needed.
Some readers will refuse to do certain readings-- respect that choice.

>Querents: respect your readers and your fellow querents.
>Readers: respect your querents and your fellow readers.

IRC channel for discussion:
https://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.sorcery.net/#/div/ination

Last Thread:
>>17373387
>>
Who is the worst reader
>>
File: modestred.jpg (241 KB, 960x960) Image search: [Google]
modestred.jpg
241 KB, 960x960
Hey /div/, its been a while.

I will do three readings today (slowly). I use tarot, technomancy, and scrying.

I don't NEED anything at all, but of course a blind read will be crazy with symbolism. So, feel free to provide any information you wish. Sometimes I ask for:
>gender
>age
>query
>piece of art (quote, visual art, song, etc) that makes you feel a feel related to the query
>>
File: Q61Z97Q.jpg (146 KB, 656x382) Image search: [Google]
Q61Z97Q.jpg
146 KB, 656x382
>>17377811
>female
>23
>How do I find happiness?
>>
>>17377811
female
do you see anything happening between me and t in the future?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w4Mcuqt3EKo
>>
File: asss.jpg (10 KB, 62x62) Image search: [Google]
asss.jpg
10 KB, 62x62
>>17377811
male
I want to know how my spiritual undertakings will go. Specifically, if I'll get to be butt fucked by an incubus plz.
>>
>>17377811
Could you take a look at this >>17377638?
>>
>>17377821
As for piece of art, this could do.
>>
File: image.jpg (1015 KB, 1936x2320) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1015 KB, 1936x2320
>>17377811
>gender
M
>age
>query
Why are there malevolent people in my life that has been burning every bridge i had with my family and "friends" i had... It's been years and i'm sick of it... Why id that? What should i do? What should i expect?
>piece of art (quote, visual art, song, etc) that makes you feel a feel related to the query
Pic related is an occult/esoteric themed drawing i mever finished. Something really weird how i went about drawing it.

Haven't drew in fucking years and in the branches, numbers have kinda found a pattern in the branches of the tree of life and death

Never could finish that drawing because for some odd reasons, i lost it

I really need this reading kind anon, thanks a bunch
>>
>>17377815
are you fat
>>
File: 1384438801887.jpg (170 KB, 493x860) Image search: [Google]
1384438801887.jpg
170 KB, 493x860
>>17377811

Male, 30, virgo
See anything in my love life?
>>
>>17377816
slut
>>
File: lCFaWyB.jpg (528 KB, 1755x1227) Image search: [Google]
lCFaWyB.jpg
528 KB, 1755x1227
>>17377815
>>17377827
>>17377854
Doing these three after I eat lunch!
>>
>>17377910
Thanks in advance anon.
>>
>>17377904
b-but i've never had a boyfriend before
>>
>>17377910
THANKS ALOT ANON!!
>>
>>17377910
Thank you
>>
>>17377811
I know you have 3 readings to do already but I would love to know something that has been causing me a lot of stress lately.

How will this specifical academic process I got into will turn out? sucess or failure?

I can offer a reading in return, but in about 4-5 hours. thoth or rider waite...you can choose...thanks...
>>
File: image.jpg (902 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
902 KB, 1920x1080
>>17377811
Male
What is my calling in life? Like higher calling
>>
>>17377811
Male
When will I find love again or what do I need to do to make it happen?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1LcZJ6_8nxk
>>
>>17377797
still doing readings?
>>
Why do all the local crazy fuckers come and talk to me? Is it because I'm just that unfortunate?
>>
Male
Aries

Is this this relationship salvageable or am I better off alone?
>>
>>17378058
or maybe you should go global.
>>
File: 1450236160704.jpg (110 KB, 749x747) Image search: [Google]
1450236160704.jpg
110 KB, 749x747
>>17377811
if you can get around to it that'd be swell
male
how's the new roommate going to be?
>>
>>17377811
Fucking lying sack of shit
>>
>>17377889
kek
>>
Long shot while op has gone MIA

F
Scorpion

How do I repair this broken situation that's stuck....when quitting is out of the question...

Thanks
>>
File: image.jpg (1 MB, 2592x1936) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1 MB, 2592x1936
>>17378422
Dubs and sentiment checked. I did say slow..

>>17377815
You have a difficult energy to work with, and the query isn't any easier. I tried to draw cards for you earlier and ended up feeling sick, seeing more of myself in the reading than in you! I feel more able to focus now.

The first thing I saw was a mushroom -- how do you feel about Psilocybin mushrooms? I saw that the mushroom grew from a hill, and in a moment it became a house, and I found myself inside, admiring the plaster and the exposed wooden beams, the beautiful handmade furniture, the art on the walls. Someone built this from the ground up, or many someones, and it is lovely. I looked around for a person to talk to, but instead there came a flash of white light from the left. I was transported to a blue ocean with breaking waves and smooth rocks on which barking sea lions lay, soaking up what sun reached through the clouds. Nothing more to see by the shore, so I posed the question to your spirit one final time and received a final vision: a young gazelle, bounding through tall camouflaging grass, in glee.

Learn to love yourself, build yourself a nest, then travel and enjoy what Mother Nature has to show you
>>
>>17378082
Any readers yet??
>>
>>17378577

no
>>
>>17378550
Not her, but I can't wait for the reading, you seem legit af, i'm
>>17377854
>>
>>17378597

that's the same reader you replied to in the first place bro
>>
>>17378604
I know dude, some readers sucks, some are ok others are really interesting and there's another part where i have a gut feeling they're legit spiritual antennas

He promised a reading, hence why i can't wait to get it
>>
File: image.jpg (390 KB, 1449x1375) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
390 KB, 1449x1375
>>17377821
>>17377827
I can see that you have a bright, shining soul underneath your mental turmoil.

I am sure you have heard this already, but I must tell it to you anyway. For some people, happiness is a decision based on habit. In every moment of every day, one must try to be mindful of one's thoughts, and not permit indulgences in negative, self depreciating or hopeless sort of thoughts, let alone speak or write them (except as a venting/expulsion exercise).

It's a slow process, reprogramming the brain, but it can be done with Will and time and faith and determination and a bit of imagination and a whole lot of forgiving oneself for errors and steps backward and those horrible sinking nega-Eureka moments.

So. Be mindful of your inner narrative. After many days of remembering to be mindful of the voice, when it is automatic, you will advance to trying to influence the voice. Trace the narrative back to the beliefs that are inspiring the words, and begin to unravel those. One day you will have your little mindfulness check moment, chase down and exterminate all the hateful internal dialogue, and find yourself in blissful silence. Then it will be time to begin a daily mediation habit/routine... And so on! Feeling suicidal/depressed needs to be acted on, and it means you need to undergo a major transformation, not physically die.
>>
How's my love life looking in the next few months?
Are me and my friend going to succeed in our business plans and move away until 2017?
Dominik, pisces
>>
File: image.jpg (2 MB, 2592x1936) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2 MB, 2592x1936
>>17378608
She* :)

>>17377854
That's a great drawing, I love it. I really get the "needed to put this on paper" vibe from it

Now, I hate to say this, friend, but you're a bit of a doormat, submissive, or perhaps just ignorant. I saw a dusty oblivious tortoise trundling across a highway! Get your shit together, dude.

>Past: the World
You have been free and capable of choosing your own path. "The world is your oyster" kind of thing.
>Present: Nine of Disks
>"Certainty is the mark of a truly evolved person and to achieve this you have been required to give up normal companionship in order to achieve self – reliance, producing a certain loneliness in the pursuit of your goals. You have had to give up spontaneity, recklessness and wandering."
As you stated, you have bridges to be burned or singed -- you have a certain stability in your life, if only you would stop risking it needlessly! Who are these "malevolent people", strangers? How do you meet them, how do they work their way into your life, do you invite them in, perhaps even demand their presence?
>Future: Five of Swords reversed
Unfortunately the cards suggest you won't heed this advice, or will misinterpret it, and make the wrong choice. This card is misery following a failure. I suspect you will mis-prioritize and face remorse. Old friends and family come before exciting new acquaintances, Anon.
>>
image.jpg
2 MB, 2592x1936
>>17377942
Queen of Cups reversed. I know it sounded like a great prospect, but I don't think it will work out.
>>
image.jpg
2 MB, 2592x1936
>>17378058
You're an empath, Anon. Wear a hat and don't make eye contact.
>>
>>17378746

Not him, but I really want to know how to develop and control those abilities.

I already have light tendencies, but they're situation-specific and only linked to certain individuals. Like I can feel someone's pain, guilt, or elation and excitement the very moment they hear something from the grapevine.

It's getting confusing and maddening in some cases, and I need more info.
>>
>>17378734
Woah holy shit...

But it started with my brother defaming behind my back while i was young and having a bunch of dumbass bullying me and hanging with me only to try to put me in deep shit

Then alot of sketchy shit happened and i've been living on my own for a long while being a hour away from were i grew and my brother and the other sacks of shit got their way into my personal life

I've been stalked and harassed for years and i could go on about it...

It's a bit true that i've been a doormat for so long... Not that i'm a beta spineless shit, just that i observe people. When i'm being treated as if i was a retard, i just play along just to know where people push their stupidity

Anyways... I'm trying to put as less as possible because i could write entire detailed posts about it

Do you think you could go a bit deeper with your reading tho? I'm legitimately flabbergasted
>>
Love reading? Two people have a piece of my heart right now but neither are currently available in some way. One has more. I'm open to being stolen away.

Also a reading on tonight, maybe?

I just want what's best for me.
>>
I offer, in payment for a reading, the wisdom of Crow Flock and the Cherry Tree. The cherry tree's crop was just ripening and a crow landed on a branch. The crow took a bite from one cherry and let out a kaw. The crow then jumped to another branch and bit of a plump cherry. He let loose another kaw and now other crows were beginning to land upon the tree. Soon the cherry tree was full of crows, each of them taking a bite of a cherry and, with a kaw, moving to a fresh one. Perhaps there was a bite already taken of the cherry moved too, but in this fashion each crow was able to taste equally of the ripe and verging cherries.

General reading please
Male, Pisces, mid 20's
>>
>>17378783

You live in the chicago area by chance?

Also, probably the one who isn't the sleazy manipulative asshole.
>>
>>17378759
Well, it's easy enough to read up on "empathy" as a phenomenon, Google is your friend. In more complex terms, I believe it is a fifth circuit or fifth chakra (throat/communication) occur acne. It is the spirit's first communication, the same as physical displays and words belong to the body and the mind. Body also uses sex and mind also uses ethics/morals. Spirit's "higher" form of communication is artistic expression/creative inspiration

http://deoxy.org/8brains.htm
http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/ciencia/ciencia_humanmultidimensionaanatomy.htm

Sorry, I had a glass of wine after reading
>>
>>17378744
I find one card readings inaccurate as the process was somehow complex. And since court cards often represent people and Im somewhat worried and confused now...wouldnt you mind to do a 3 card reading? I can do a celtic cross for you as a return, sorry for bothering you m8
>>
>>17377942
Neither of those anons, but I'm willing to trade readings with you if you tell me your gender and direct your query to me.
>>
>>17378779
You could write entire detailed posts about it? Then do. Buy yourself a cheap journal tomorrow and fill it with every tidbit you can recall. A pattern will make itself apparent, I am sure.
>>
>>17378801
I'm too tipsy now I think, alcohol does nothing good for my readings. I pulled Knight of Swords, Four of Cups, Three of Disks, all reversed.
>>
>>17378828

That should improve your skills not diminish it. What can you pull for this one, then?

>>17377902
>>
>>17378828

sounds like you're having a nice night anon
>>
>>17378811
Well honestly that's not a bad idea

I'm not trying to victimize myself or exaggerate anything tho but for real ALL of this isn't my fault to begin with... I just happen to be target to a bunch of fucking psychopath

My situation is really fucking deep and weird as fuck

Coincidentally my Sun is in Leo 12th house and one of the key aspects is "hidden enemies"

Well fuck me because this has always been the case if i look back on my entire life
>>
>>17378798

>in more complex terms

Yes, that's what I was looking for. That and the practice or spiritual element. If I'm gonna be stuck with a bunch of hoobly doobly shit I might as well get good with it
>>
>>17378831
Judgement reversed, Lovers reversed, Nine of Swords

Sorry m8 ur fucked
>>
>>17378701
Bumping in case it gets buried
>>
>>17378810

same question: how will this specific academic process Im into will end up?

please, as I suggested before...I find 1 card readings inaccurate so if you could do at least a 3 card reading, I would appreciate it.

>Male, saggitarius.
>>
>>17377818
bruh I got you senpai

I'll give you the GDspread
top left: PoS, AoC, IX Hermit,
top right: KoS, XIX Sun, III Empress
center: PoC, VII Chariot, VIII Adjustment
bottom left: 6oD Success, 4oW Completion, XI Lust
bottom right: 10oW Oppression, 6oC Pleasure, 9oS Cruelty

Summon a Succubus instead, because an incubus will hurt you in this state.
>>
How's it going, friends? Going to try and do a few readings, and see how I feel. Was sick all fucking day yesterday, finally getting over it.

As per usual, I require the following to read you:
1. Your query.
2. A simple, colored shape, something you can "feel". Black triangle, yellow heart, purple square, etc.

I'll be doing runes again. As I always state, the future is never set in stone. As such, any predictions are merely the most likely outcome based upon your current circumstances and path. Any of these may be altered to produce a different outcome.

Additionally, something I've come to enjoy doing is posting a link to the music I'm listening to while doing my readings, so feel free to enjoy and jive with me.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JtH68PJIQLE
>>
Anyone willing to do a reading?
>>
>>17378869

ahh grimes is so cute
>>
>>17378082
Anyone willing to give me a reading?
>>
>>17378850
>>17378869
Blue octant
>>
>>17378869

A green-blue merkaba (is that too rough?)

What should be my approach to the redhead now? Yes I want her as a lover and girlfriend if that isn't clear
>>
>>17378869
What is my higher calling? What should I focus on to stop this stagnation?

White Shere
>>
>>17378894
>>17378869

J.F. is her initials, if you need details for her
>>
>>17378897
White *Sphere
>>
>>17378869

love reading
brown stick

thanks
>>
>>17378869

Who was the lady in my dream?

Blue Triangle
>>
>>17378869
Will I get this new job?
Pink circle.
>>
>>17378869
General reading
Orange Square
>>
>>17378893
1. I'm not tracking down your question.
2. I said simple shape.
>>
>>17378869
General/future/love reading, please and thank you
Blue Rhombus
>>
>>17378843

Naaaah I don't buy that
>>
>>17378908
Then fuck you, you won't be getting a tarot reading from me
>>
>>17378797
Nope. South.

Neither is really manipulative. One is kind of an asshole, but I manipulate him more than he does me.
>>
>>17378869
Will things develop in a pleasant way, or at least a way that will be well received?
Heart, dark deep red.
>>
>>17378869
Lavender oval.

I'm interested in love.
My heart is attached to someone currently. Semi attached to another. Neither are open to dating. I'm open to having my heart stolen by someone else. Whatever's best for me.
>>
>>17378918

Ah, then the one that cares the most about your wellbeing, then. I guess an asshole can do that too?
>>
>>17378869
What do you see in terms of potential relationships in my future?

black dildo
>>
>>17378931

>black dildo

you kind of just answered your own question there
>>
>>17378927
Yeah. Both care about me. One is emotionally unavailable. One is too busy.

The asshole, I think I love him. He's scared of being emotionally vulnerable.
>>
>>17378869
Hey

My girlfriend wants to know if her sister will give birth to a healthy baby instead of the miscarriage (died inside) she had with the last fetus. So I'll answer your request according to her sister:

1. Will my gf's sister have a healthy pregnancy and give birth to a healthy baby?
2. Yellow hexagon

Here's the song her sister likes for this moment, it's in Turkish: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=USNTRwH1Tu8
>>
>>17378934
:^)
>>
>>17378908
Orange x & + overlapped and intersecting on one point

Tell
me
pls
What comes of next weeks (romance) meeting?
>>
>>17378937

Arent we all.

Well good luck, just don't hurt anyone too badly frolicking around
>>
>>17378894
I'll see what I can do with it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z6I4MZUtCCo

Nauthiz merkstave as the primary rune, with Hagalaz and Laguz supporting.

Maybe this is just a shit read. It's my first read in a week, and I'm still kind of sick. I'm having a hard time with this one. My best guess is to maybe appeal to her feminine side? Like, I'm kind of drawing a blank on this one, man. Other than, your needs may very well may go unchecked. Sorry, mate.
>>
>>17378869
Blue sphere
Do you see a past life influencing my present on in terms of love and where I will eventually die? I ask because I have recurring dreams about an event in a specific country.
>>
>>17378862
I've got you, bro

You / Situation: 2 of Cups / The Tower
Internal External Challenges: Ace of Wands / 2 of Swords (reversed)
Advice: 3 of Cups (reversed) / The Fool (reversed)
Projected Outcome: 6 of Swords

Dude, this looks kind of bad. I see something about you struggling with a friendship you'll be making. Someone in the way? Something about an acquaintance that might a vicious role play. It might be something as simple as partying, but it's truly a matter of harmful company. It seems to me that it causes you to lack the mental power necessary to do the academic thing a bit more conservatively.

Right, that's the whole theme: being spread too thin makes it hard for you to concentrate adequately. I mean, it's actually a bit funny: you seem so concerned with asking me about an academic thing, but all the cards towards some interpersonal issues are pointing. If you want to do well in school, take care of how you spend your free time and with whom.

6 of Swords really depends on what exactly you're doing, so I'll leave that up to you to interpret. This is a really weird reading, as it is.
>>
>>17378948

*sigh*

Can you use a green heart instead if that's giving you issues?
>>
And sorry to everyone, I tried, but I'm still feeling a little too shitty for all this.

I'll be back around next weekend, and hopefully some through the week. My apologies, once again. Gods go with all of you.
>>
>>17378953
>*sigh*
>>
>>17378869
Should I pursue her?
Red triangle
>>
>>17378952
Can I get one too?

Will I end up with the girl I'm aming at?
Male Cancer
>>
>>17378956
Alright, see you around :)
>>
>>17378956
Feel better!
>>
>>17378946
Anyone I fall for usually doesn't break so easily. I'm not too worried.

I'm more impatient waiting for love to come openly into my life.
>>
>>17378746
Sometimes I feel like I was born having these strange events around me
>>
>>17378970
I was just doing that one in exchange for a reading.

>>17377942
>>17378862
Totally forgot to ask: what kind of readings do you do best? I'm a Sagittarius male as well, if you need that info.
>>
>>17378982
Ahhhh yes, addled by the hand of Fate
>>
SUMMONING GHETTO$CRY

U HERE NIGGA?
>>
>>17379011
OMG I MISS HAIRY
>>
>>17378995
I'll do an I Ching reading for you if you read >>17378940
sorry I hate to be looking like a trader, but it's kind of an emergency
>>
Dear no diviner in particular,

Should I go for the first choice or second? It's worth at least checking out the second right? (Talking about a major purchase)
>>
Oh what the hell

I'll be doing I Ching readings in about 3 hours if someone reads >>17378940 (You)

Just reply to this post asking your question (it has to be CLEAR and DIRECT, vague questions happen to generate shitty answers) and provide as much personal info as you can. I usually use name-surname but given that we're on an anonymous imageboard, whatever you feel like sharing will do.
>>
>>17379066
>>17379133
Check'd
>>
>>17379133

Well I'm not a reader but I can link my request

>>17378894

J.F. happens to be both of our initials. I'm a male virgo, spiritually minded, a bit nerdy, practical In most matters except probably love. Stubborn In certain areas but open minded overall
>>
>>17378952
lol m8, kek. its more about a letter I Wrote to complain about a class result that is already over, except for my result. I was called to a meeting with the college faculty counsel, because I was asking for a re-evaluation...and either i get the re-evaluation of a project and pass the class...or I fail my complain and get to do an extra test in which I have to do my final project again. As you may have guessed, i am hoping that i may get some extra points with this complain, so i approve this shit right away, no extra work. i was insecure about how i did in the meeting, as I was nervous as shit. now u get it?

what do u sensed at the time of the reading? i must say, the worst part is already over....now im just expecting an email with the results. how do you interpret this now? 6 of swords does not seem bad, as it is almost always refering to moving to better places
>>
>>17379124
I've rendered your question into:

Should I explore both purchase options?

Here's I Ching Oracle's answer:

Ta Chuang - The Power of the Great

http://www.cfcl.com/ching/P/34.74.shtml

>The Judgement

>The Power of the Great. Perseverance furthers.

>The Image

>Thunder in heaven above:
>The image of the Power of the Great.
>Thus the superior man does not tread upon paths
>That do not accord with established order.

Sounds pretty clear doesn't it? You have an order you keep at your business or your personal life, whichever the major purchase is intended to serve. You need to figure out which choice fits that order the best and roll with it.
>>
>>17379066
I'm sorry, but I don't read health or death.

>>17379159
I think I may have fucked this one up today, sorry about that. I think I read for you before:
http://archive.4plebs.org/x/thread/17043382/#17044855

My apologies; you don't owe me a reciprocal reading.
>>
>>17378869
I'm trying to manifest what I want, mostly through faith and patience because there isn't much I can do in these circumstances. I'm doubting the direction my life is taking, I'm currently in a period of stagnation and it doesn't sit well with me, though I can see it is for the best in order to succeed with my studies. I often get two extremes in my dreams, dreams of love and light and dreams of darkness or zombies, they're not that simple however because there's always something cryptic about them so I'm never sure what they really mean. My question is, what is the outcome of this? Will I succeed in getting what I want?

Purple star.
>>
>>17378550
You aren't the first person to say they felt bad trying to read me

That's interesting since I've been looking into mushrooms recently

But I don't want to ever settle down and make a nest, that's my worst nightmare, I don't want to be anchored down at all I want to travel continuously for the rest of my life

It's sad that there was no one in the house though. And that the sky was cloudy. They had to make do with whatever sun could get through.
>>
>>17379133
Not a reader, but I hope they'll get a healthy baby.

If she said she has feelings for me too why is she avoiding meeting up?
Edward 24 Male Virgo
She is 20 Virgo
>>
>>17378652
Thank you anon. So basically I should try to ignore negative thoughts and think positively no matter what. Sounds easy to say but it's really not so easy in practice, especially if you browse 4chan a lot and get attached to other things. I will try to follow your advice, thanks again.
>>
>>17379011
Sup playa
>>
>>17379311
scry me please ghettoscry
>>
>>17379328
gender and query
>>
>>17379336
female
I just want someone I can love that loves me back
T-T

Too bad I don't love most men.
>>
>>17379161

Thank you
>>
File: XxgU3Zoh.jpg (74 KB, 1024x559) Image search: [Google]
XxgU3Zoh.jpg
74 KB, 1024x559
Male
Dec 7
Canada
Big bald middle eastern
Laid back and easy going

I could really use a reading if anyone's available.

What happens to my education and schooling? Also, what happens to the problems my family and I have been battling for the last decade. Lastly, what will happen with me and her.

I thank you for doing this reading.
>>
>>17379336

Thanks for doing these

Male
Is there still a shot with Jeana right now and if so, what should I be doing?
>>
>>17379339

>someone that loves me back

oh how i wish for this as well
>>
Why exactly did we break up? Was it that toxic?
>>
Anything on spiritual/religious stuff would be nice.
>>
>>17379336
My nigggggaa, how ya doing Playa? Haven't seen you in a while.
>>
>>17379336
If you still got a spot.

Male
Love reading, please. Hope you can see a Qt.13.
>>
>>17379336
Male
Why is she avoiding me?
>>
question: was my place victim to a heist?
>>
>>17379339
Well, you'se a fine one for damn sure. Aight, so when I scried I saw dat card that's in the OP of this thread: so dat couple sharing a cup, right? Anyway, I get that there is actually a dude who likes you, but there is some miscommunication bullshit cuz I saw like a Greek statue or something that was in thought, but like there were cracks. Anyway, I see this nigga wearing a button shirt, kinda respectable looking, namsayin? Light skin, white boy, a little stocky.

But if he ain't showin up maybe you could hit a nigga up, girl ;^)

>>17379365
I see a lion pacing around in a garden. You need to be the big man, nigga. You need to walk around like you own the place. Puff up your chest and be confident and shit, homie. As far as your chances, it doesn't look too good with this girl, playa. I saw a sad man looking down.

>>17379404
Sup homie. Ya, I got 99 problems, and they all bitches. You know how it is.

>>17379410
>>17379417
I may or may not get to these later, prolly not cuz I got shit to do.
>>
>>17379446
Could he be light skinned Asian?

There's two that have a piece of my heart. One more than the other.
Daaaamn. Maybe I'll ask the sweet one on a date again.
>>
>>17379446
Actually shit. Both the ones I like can be respectable. One a bit more reserved and kind.

Both are tan.

I'm not into white boys. T-T
>>
>>17379446

Oh... well maybe I'll be the big man anyway for the sake of it. Fuck her
>>
>>17379336
Male
Do I have a chance with that chick?
>>
>>17379336
Male

How does my romance life look like in the next few months?
>>
>>17379446
No problem if you don't get to my query. Thank you anyway.
>>
>>17379133
since no one bothered to do my request >>17378940 (You), I'll honor the replies for their good wishes, and close the shop.

>>17379154
Hey, I'm also a male Virgo, similar in character to you, so I projected my image into your case and tried to achieve a connection there:

Shêng - Pushing Upward
>The Judgement

>Pushing Upward has supreme success.
>One must see the great man.
>Fear not.
>Departure toward the south
>Brings good fortune.

>The Image

>Within the earth, wood grows:
>The image of Pushing Upward.
>Thus the superior man of devoted character
>Heaps up small things
>In order to achieve something high and great.

Keep pushing. Do the small things, pay attention to small details,the outcome will be huge. You gotta dial in, put the EFFORT in man. Direct, vertical rise from obscurity and lowliness to power and influence is your outcome in that case.

Travel South means get to work, so get at it. There is a 'great man' mentioned, so he might be someone who can introduce you to her? Someone of authority. Remember: modesty and adaptability are key here. Adapt yourself to obstacles and bend around them, never pause in your progress and she's yours.

>>17379229
Thanks for your kind wishes. Also another male Virgo, so the Virgo connection carries onto you:

Lu - Treading [Conduct]

>The Judgement

>Treading. Treading upon the tail of the tiger.
It does not bite the man. Success.

>The Image

>Heaven above, the lake below:
>The image of Treading.
>Thus the superior man discriminates between high and low,
>And thereby fortifies the thinking of the people.

>The Lines

>Six in the third place means:
>A one-eyed man is able to see,
>A lame man is able to tread.
>He treads on the tail of the tiger.
>The tiger bites the man.
>Misfortune.
>Thus does a warrior act on behalf of his great prince.

Transformation of Yin in Line 3 into Yang gives Ch'ien - The Creative (cont'd)
>>
>>17379769
Ch'ien - The Creative

>The Judgement

>The Creative works sublime success,
>Furthering through perseverance.

>The Image

>The movement of heaven is full of power.
>Thus the superior man makes himself strong and untiring.

>Nine in the third place means:
>All day long the superior man is creatively active.
>At nightfall his mind is still beset with cares.
>Danger. No blame.

There's a certain awkwardness in your conduct, probably the way you interact with her that makes her uneasy and uncomfortable. This is told in the 'tiger bites the lame man who treads on its tail' section. You have been reckless at courting her, and as a 'warrior act on behalf of his great prince', you've sacrificed your footing to get her. That is why she is not convinced, even though she might have feelings for you.

For the solution, the transformation suggests that you need to get creative: 'All day long the superior man is creatively active.' Keep her in your mind, try to conduct yourself in an appealing way to her, and even though she will be in your mind at night, try not to show her that you worry about it too much. Instead, make yourself presentable, and INTERESTING not desperate. Patience and perseverance is the key. Get creative.
>>
>>17378940
I see a woman with long dark hair in a white dress running in a field
It's windy and the storm is breaching, she runs
Into the dense trees, not a good idea to get under the trees
She runs in circles and fall in the grass
The rain comes down and she's crying naked on the grass
She holds her hands and starts to pray, I don't hear here's voice but her lips moves nervously
A sun ray breaches the dense clouds work shine upon her giving comfort and warmth while everything around still stormy and she is lifted up to the sky.

I believe there will be some trouble, but it's advised to not panic, rest assured that everything is provided when needed. Please take it with a grain of salt, I haven't scryed in a while. Best of luck and bless you all.
>>
>>17380037
Thank you anon, bless you too.
>>
>>17378940
>>17380055

i hope everything goes well for your sister, good luck anon!
>>
>>17379769
>>17379809
Thanks for the reading. I have been more aggressive in pursuing her than usual, but it's been a while since she's agreed that we should go on a date and yet would not give me a clear day. I've tried various approach and was going to be more direct and ask her the reason, but now I don't know anymore...

Thanks and good luck.
>>
>>17379809

Am I justified in my anger (well, anger is ego so technically no but) is it something worth hoping for that people that wronged me get something bad in this case, or was it all for the best? Where do I go from here?
>>
>>17380210

Also, is it worth trying to make amends?
>>
>>17380210
>>17380216
This is Chinese philosophy we're talking about. Without even looking up, I can certainly tell you the advice will be to let go of your anger and persevere.

Here's your answer to amends, tell me which hexagram you receive on the first time you open the page:
http://cfcl.com/cgi-bin/i_ching.pl?
>>
>>17380121
You're welcome. The Creative hexagram suggests you've got both work and thinking to do, day and night. Take your time!
>>
anyone?
>>
>>17380455
Water drop on a sunny day.
>>
>>17380442

49 - Molting
>>
>>17380466
heh i've been wrong to assume. i ching does that, sorry oracle.

you must indeed channel your anger and push for a great change. there is a great conflict, each trying to destroy the other. if you feel like there is no other way out, and only if you have the confidence of other people (neutral parties involved? or maybe yourself) and at the RIGHT TIME you can push for a revolution.

you must be quite free of your selfish aims - check your ego - and address a need. then you'll have nothing to regret.

this is the season of change for you. go for it, make no amends.
>>
Hi!
Could anyone give me a reading, please?
I want to know about a boy I am talking with, it's the brother of my best friend.

Leo, female, 26
>>
>>17380525
can you elaborate on what you want to know about him?
>>
Hi

I am a f 27, colored red hair, scorpion.

I want to know advise to repair my current situation when quitting on it is not an option...

Please help, thanks
>>
>>17380503

I don't know that these people are actively trying to destroy me, but they probably think they have. Yet, I persevere, and I make progress. I don't know what sort of revolution would need to take place. I suppose I'd know when I know?
>>
>>17380531
hello anon, can you please read me? i'm planning on moving soon, to be closer to a man, and to peruse an independent lifestyle, what can you tell me about that?
>>
>>17380541
Yes, wait for the right time and prepare.
>>
>>17380544
i need a direct and clear question if you wouldn't mind
>>
Cancer with Libra rising
19 years old
Male
When or where shall I find a prospective partner who suits my tastes and needs?
>>
Can someone do a love reading for me please?

I wanna know when and how I will be able to find love again.

25 male aries
>>
>>17380548

Does this come across as a 'success is the best revenge' scenario?
>>
>>17380550
Hello, sorry! Is there anything else you would need? I am Scorpio, Female. My question for you is, I've dedicated myself to moving later in the year to another province, to start my life over, and to be closer to a man I love. My question for you is, Is moving the best decision to make for my future? Or should I stay where I am? Also, will my chances of being with the man I love improve if I move down there to be closer to him? Thank you!
>>
Libra
Male
will i be a good father?
>>
>>17380533
Doesn't look good:

Ming I - Darkening of the Light

>The Judgement

>Darkening of the Light. In adversity
>It furthers one to be persevering.

>The Image

>The light has sunk into the earth:
>The image of Darkening of the Light.
>Thus does the superior man live with the great mass:
>He veils his light, yet still shines.

>The Lines

>Nine at the beginning means:
>Darkening of the light during flight.
>He lowers his wings.
>The superior man does not eat for three days
>On his wanderings.
>But he has somewhere to go.
>The host has occasion to gossip about him.

You have to learn to live with it dear. You cannot afford to be shaken or be swept away by the unfavorable circumstances. Sometimes you even have to hide your discomfort.

Being cautious and reserved is advised. You should be doing inconsiderate behavior and awake overwhelming enmity.

You don't have a permanent place, and you must hurry. without rest. You are faced with making compromises of your principles, and if you don't you feel the deprivation. You have people speaking behind your back, who do not understand your goals. Do not try to act all-knowing, let things pass by you, without getting duped.

Good luck.

>>17380551
>>17380553
your questions are too vague, can you pull an hexagram from this link and tell me, so i can comment on it?
>>
>>17380566
>Does this come across as a 'success is the best revenge' scenario?
No, this attitude is exactly what the reading warns against.
If you try to turn this into a personal vendetta, don't even bother. Do it if it will amount to something, not for vengeance.
>>
>>17380599
>You should be doing
shouldn't*
>>
>>17380531
Hi!
Sorry, I was wondering about his intentions and what could happen if we have something like a relationship (if it's better only a friendship or maybe get away..).

I am a little confused about him...
Hope I explained something.
>>
>>17380599
>>17380551 (You)
Innocence.
>>
>>17380599
Sure

It's the 44. Kou coming to meet
>>
>>17380550
Ok, Female Leo 26 again.

What it's the better thing to do? Keep talking with him or distance myself from him?

I read that you need a clear question. Thanks in advance!
>>
>>17380612
25. Wu Wang - Innocence (The Unexpected)

-----
----- above Ch'ien The Creative, Heaven
-----
-- --
-- -- below Chên The Arousing, Thunder
-----
>>
>>17380569
Hsieh - Deliverance

>The Judgement

>Deliverance. The southwest furthers.
>If there is no longer anything where one has to go,
>Return brings good fortune.
>If there is still something where one has to go,
>Hastening brings good fortune.

>The Image

>Thunder and rain set in:
>The image of Deliverance.
>Thus the superior man pardons mistakes
>And forgives misdeeds.

Yes, you should move there quickly. But keep in mind that you may have to return if you run out of options.

Time will show if your feelings are true of if they are mistakes. If you are mistaken, don't dwell on them, forgive yourself and the man, and return back.

Just out of curiosity: is the man living to your southwest?

>>17380591
>>17380610
>>17380615
will do you in a sec

>>17380612
>>17380613
can you link to your posts please? i don't want to mix you two up
>>
>>17380599
55. Fêng - Abundance [Fullness]
>>
>>17380637
I think I replied the post by mistake. I was the one with the "repair situation"

Sorry.

However... Does it mean my situation will stay like that forever?
>>
>>17380637
>>17380621 Hex I drew
>>17380551 Me
>>
>>17380642
I'm this guy btw>>17380553
>>
>>17380637
>>17380591
>>
>>17380637
Wow this is incredible!!
>Thus the superior man pardons mistakes
>And forgives misdeeds.
Hmmm... the mistakes and misdeeds kind of relates to something that happened between us at a separate time in the past... As for his living location, not really! But he does have a connection to it. This was so reassuring! Thank you! May I ask, is there anything else you can perhaps tell me about this situation? If so, it would be so greatly appreciated! If not, thats alright! Thank you for your time and your wonderful help!!
>>
f scorpion, california, late 20s

How does he think of me current? What do I need to do in order to get close to him again as he seem like he doesn't care about me... are the future that you are reading set in stone and not change-able?

thx
>>
>>17380591
Pi - Grace

>The Judgement

>Grace has success.
>In small matters
>It is favorable to undertake something.

>The Image

>Fire at the foot of the mountain:
>The image of Grace.
>Thus does the superior man proceed
>When clearing up current affairs.
>But he dare not decide controversial issues in this way.

>The Lines

>Six in the second place means:
>Lends grace to the beard on his chin.

>Six in the fourth place means:
>Grace or simplicity?
>A white horse comes as if on wings.
>He is not a robber,
>He will woo at the right time.

You will learn to be a father, don't worry about a thing. You will learn how a beautiful feeling it is that will surround you, a lucid beauty. However you are unsure if you can handle fatherhood when facing important matters.

Being a father for the sake of being a father is a vanity. In a situation where doubt arises, either you feel like arising to excellence, or return to simplicity. The answer comes naturally, it's simplicity. You will find peace of mind with your friend who courts you, in this case, your wife. Thus, you'll transcend all limits of space and time.

>>17380551
>>17380650
The answer remarks on your youth and innocence of your quest. You are expecting everything to fall in its place, but that will not be the case. Take care of your spiritual integrity, find your place, and maintain the innocence. Then you'll find the right person for you.

>>17380553
>>17380642

Fêng - Abundance [Fullness]
(next post)

>>17380610
>>17380615
also next post

>>17380647
>However... Does it mean my situation will stay like that forever?
No, temporarily. You need to keep yourself afloat for the time being. I don't see any full repairs in short term, sorry.

>>17380613
may i have your question pls
>>
>>17380707
>You will find peace of mind with your friend who courts you, in this case, your wife.

no wife... signal dad. so would you be referring to her? or if i got with another girl?

ether way, i am a simple man. this is true.
i will need help. Thank you.
>>
>>17380707
Scorpio, Female, from one province to another... Would you please be able to do a reading for my relationship with him as well? :)
>>
so many scorpion bitches
>>
>>17380750
now just if there was a scorpion red head.....mmmm
>>
>>17380758
I m a scorpion red head.... is that a bad thing? lol
>>
>>17380750
cause we fucking kick ass, nukka!
>>
>>17380668
sure, pick the first hexagram from here

i'll comment on the one you choose

>>17380553
>>17380642

>The Judgement

>Abundance has success.
>The king attains abundance.
>Be not sad.
>Be like the sun at midday.

>The Image

>Both thunder and lightning come:
>The image of Abundance.
>Thus the superior man decides lawsuits
>And carries out punishments.

You have reached a point in your life where you are how you envision yourself to be, at least on a track. However, you are lacking that one thing, which is love and that makes you feel incomplete. The feeling of sorrow caused by this incompleteness does not fit you well. You must be like sun at midday, illuminating and gladdening everything around you.

You have to investigate the facts, the reasons why you have not found the love again. Then, you need to correct your faults strictly, straighten yourself up without mercy or excuses. Time to rise and shine.

>>17380610
>>17380615

Chung Fu - Inner Truth

>The Judgement

>Inner Truth. Pigs and fishes.
>Good fortune.
>It furthers one to cross the great water.
>Perseverance furthers.

>The Image

>Wind over lake: the image of Inner Truth.
>Thus the superior man discusses criminal cases
>In order to delay executions.

>The Lines
>The moon nearly at the full.
>The team horse goes astray.
>No blame.

You cannot simply exert your influence on him so you have to find the right approach. Rid of yourself from all the prejudice about him. Establish contact with him, understand and gain power over him. You need to open the door.

(cont'd)

>>17380735
yes, you need a mother figure. good luck!
>>
>>17380770
wi-fi!(since we can't high five in person) sista
>>
>>17380774
Thank you! Here it is :) I'm the province-moving scorpio female... thank you so very much!

43. Kuai - Break-through (Resoluteness)

-- --
----- above Tui The Joyous, Lake
-----
-----
----- below Ch'ien The Creative, Heaven
-----
>>
>>17380776
awww ya ;D
>>
>>17380769
not at all. i love scorpion red heads. Full of spirit.
>>
>>17380774
Hello Anon, sorry if you aren't doing anymore readings but could I maybe receive one.
Im 20, gemini, male
I want to know what is causing this unbalance in my life right now.
If you can't thanks anyways may the creator bless you
>>
>>17380610
>>17380615
>>17380774

What you are seeking is the inner truth, which is the title of this hexagram. I will quote directly from a source, because it's important in your case since you're dealing with your best friend's brother: "All association on
the basis of common interests holds only up to a certain point. Where the
community of interest ceases, the holding together ceases also, and the closest
friendship often changes into hate." I think it's pretty explanatory, so no comments needed here.

I think you need to talk this with someone older than you, and listen what they have to say. You will have a moment of enlightenment about him. If you want to get him, go get him. Not only his intentions are all that matters, but yours too.

>>17380745
>Scorpio, Female, from one province to another... Would you please be able to do a reading for my relationship with him as well? :)
I need a direct and clear question

>>17380691
It is most definitely not set in stone, as I Ching advocates perseverance and through perseverance we may change ourselves. However you may not get exactly what you want, but later on down the road you may find something or someone even better, if you follow the advice.

Sorry anon, you're breaking up.

Po - Splitting Apart
>The Judgement

>Splitting Apart. It does not further one
>To go anywhere.

>The Image

>The mountain rests on the earth:
>The image of Splitting Apart.
>Thus those above can ensure their position
>Only by giving generously to those below.

>The Lines

>Six at the beginning means:
>The leg of the bed is split.
>Those who persevere are destroyed.
>Misfortune.

>The bed is split up to the skin.
>Misfortune.

>Six in the fifth place means:
>A shoal of fishes. Favor comes through the court ladies.
>Everything acts to further.

The loyalty is gone, but you can do nothing but waiting. The breaking point is here, there is no turning back. Your strong principles will lead you away from this.
>>
>>17380745
>>17380779
>>17380792

last three for today. i may check back sometime later, but no promises.
>>
>>17380846
you are incredible, thank you so much for your time, support, guidance, and all of your help, it is so greatly appreciated!
>>
>>17380745
Shih Ho - Biting Through
>The Judgement

>Biting Through has success.
>It is favorable to let justice be administered.

>The Image

>Thunder and lightning:
>The image of Biting Through.
>Thus the kings of former times made firm the laws
>Through clearly defined penalties.

I had the image in my mind that you two were a happy couple, but due to the long distance nature of your relationship there are obstacles. I don't know if you are planning to move closer to your boyfriend, but assuming that you are in the same situation with the other scorpio female (wew lad traveling and settling for a man, that's dedication scorpio lassies!), I say when an obstacle arises you need to chew through it. Cut through with all your energy, don't let anything block your path. But do it in the right way please, will ya? No violence, but no pussying out. Set the rules down with your man.

>>17380779
Heh, you need to make your decision known, to your family and friends and be truthful about it.
"It is necessary to notify one's own city."

There may be complications, do not go anywhere without settling them. Be considerate of others, this is a very self-centered decision if you think about it. Make them understand that they are loved.

>>17380792
>I want to know what is causing this unbalance in my life right now.
Aside from being a Gemini? Just kidding, here you go - three replies for you:

>I - The Corners of the Mouth (Providing Nourishment)
>The Judgement

>The Corners of the Mouth.
>Perseverance brings good fortune.
>Pay heed to the providing of nourishment
>And to what a man seeks
>To fill his own mouth with.

>The Image

>At the foot of the mountain, thunder:
The image of Providing Nourishment.
>Thus the superior man is careful of his words
>And temperate in eating and drinking.

(cont'd)
>>
File: 2spooky.gif (873 KB, 400x226) Image search: [Google]
2spooky.gif
873 KB, 400x226
what the fuck is happening with my life though

sorry I'm kind of trump
drunk

19 female cancer
>>
>>17380914
I will! Thank you!!! :)
>>
>>17380929
I tend to like Cancers

Give me a direct specific query, and I'll give you a quick reading
>>
>22. Pi - Grace
>The Judgement

>Grace has success.
>In small matters
>It is favorable to undertake something.

>The Image

>Fire at the foot of the mountain:
>The image of Grace.
>Thus does the superior man proceed
>When clearing up current affairs.
>But he dare not decide controversial issues in this way.

>Fu - Return (The Turning Point)
>The Judgement

>Return. Success.
>Going out and coming in without error.
>Friends come without blame.
>To and fro goes the way.
>On the seventh day comes return.
>It furthers one to have somewhere to go.

>The Image

>Thunder within the earth:
>The image of the Turning Point.
>Thus the kings of antiquity closed the passes
>At the time of solstice.
>Merchants and strangers did not go about,
>And the ruler
>Did not travel through the provinces.

You are not feeling nourished enough, may it be financially, spiritually or both. There is a position of higher responsibility that you can undertake which will ease your malnourishment, but you have to be aware of the dangers and risks it brings. Learn to appreciate simplicity and stop complicating matters.
However, it appears this instability is here for a long time. You cannot go back, you seem to have missed your chance to achieve stability. You can't press forward either, it's a two-edged sword. You need to find the source of your problem, and that is both within you and without. Good luck

>>17380668
>>17380735
>>17380779
>>17380864
You're welcome!

>>17380929
Okay last question. Tell me which hexagram comes from this link:
Your question is vague, but I will do my best.
>>
>>17380952
Yes, you take over now.

Goodbye!
>>
>>17380952
hi I'm usually more insightful but i drank tonight for the first time in a long time
so yeah I'm falling out of love with a guy who treated me like shit go figure. learned my lesson lel but i'm so me to do anything ethical about it
and ym career path is so god damn vague, i mean, i have an idea of what want to do i'm just so lost right now man

i'm like, back at that phase at my life where I'm lost in chuck e cheese and I'm sticking fuckin stickers under the slide like fuck this shit. tell me whatever man i just need to know something i'm so alone and lost i don't know who to trust anymore

thank you, you're the best

sober me will appreciate you as much as drunk me does
>>
>>17380953
Thank you very much for the reading Anon (i was the gemini).
>>
https://youtu.be/I_rlTsJKZaM
>>
>>17380953
hi friend I'm confused
sorry

what part applies to me all i see is green

much love,thanks for being awesome and sending your vibes
>>
>>17380953
my computer won't let me click the link :/
i miss my PC too bad I'm broke
>>
Are there still readers?
>>
File: 1420421225728.gif (2 MB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
1420421225728.gif
2 MB, 200x200
general reading please
>>
>>17380976
No worries, I was in a shitty place emotionally yesterday, which is why I decide to pick up your air-query: your energy felt really sad.

Anyway, I decided to scry. Initially, I saw a pair of eyes peeking out from under a metal board. Looking a bit more distantly, it seemed to me that it was a bunker of some sort. Nervously looks the girl around, and she slowly begins to step out, until she starts notice that completely green and untouched is the ground. No destruction is there anywhere to be seen, and I hear her breathe a sigh of relief.

Alright, young lady of 19: you're scared to step out of your comfort zone, it seems. This whole freaking out about changes thing is really because you're losing your grip on something that is familiar, but you don't actually need. The girl who stepped out of the bunker nervously found that she was afraid over nothing. Same with you in a way: you'll find out that there is no destruction to be found if you venture into the light of day.

Best of luck to you, and I hope I've read true.
>>
>>17380997
you're welcome!
>>17381008
the green part is the continuation of the previous post. are you the drunk chick?
>>17381012
i'll pick a hexagram for you. i had a cancer ex, so i'll focus on her for you

>Kuai - Break-through (Resoluteness)
>The Judgement

>Break-through. One must resolutely make the matter known
>At the court of the king.
>It must be announced truthfully. Danger.
>It is necessary to notify one's own city.
>It does not further to resort to arms.
>It furthers one to undertake something.

>The Image

>The lake has risen up to heaven:
>The image of Break-through.
>Thus the superior man
>Dispenses riches downward
>And refrains from resting on his virtue.

You have to talk to the guy. Tell him he treated you like shit, be truthful, come out clean. You HAVE to be ethical. sorry if that's not you. but that's how it will be if you want to pull yourself together. End this one and find another boy.
>>
>>17381036
YUHHHH i had some drank everytme i do your link i d/c any akternatives? nice to learn something fro my life desu, mr >>17381028
was very correct. livin la vida loner>>17381036
well, loner in a terrible relationship without any true friends yay at least i have the inernet
>>
>>17381028
ypu're rigjt i don't trust anyone

thank you for your energy and reading have a beautiful day
>>
Are there any seers that are willing to give me a scry/reading/i ching coin toss? I need it badly

M
Sun in Leo 12th house/moon in aquarius 6th house/Leo rising/Mercury, Venus and Mars in Virgo 1st house

I've been stalked and harassed for years and i'm dead serious about this(no paranoid delusions or schizophrenia), i've had my fair share of sketchy shits happen to me and it's still going on

I'd like a general reading behind the why? The things i should watch out for? What should i do about it? Just any very useful informations to help me
>>
File: 2YeDA.jpg (19 KB, 360x261) Image search: [Google]
2YeDA.jpg
19 KB, 360x261
>>17381059
pic very related, sober up young lady. good night
>>
>>17381074
i'm already a cancer

>irrelevant

goodnight sleep well anon
>>
>>17379221
It's not sad that there was no one home, you were out traveling! I have two sets of grandparents who travel most of the year and their homes are tiny cozy little troves of sentimental and beautiful things from their journeys.

>>17379250
Best of luck. I think I wasn't clear: Start with mindfulness, then once you are good at that, work on trying to change the thoughts by changing your beliefs.

>>17379311
Dub dub dubs... Dance puppet dance!
>>
Brent
Male Sagittarius
Tallish with brown hair and hazel eyes
NY/PA border
General/future/love reading please
>>
>>17381036
>>17381028
I'm awake and...well... sober. Wow what the hell was I even typing. Anyway, thank you two so much for giving me readings. Now that I'm mentally coherent, they are VERY accurate. Thank you again
>>
>>17381600
>Dub dub dubs
>>
>>17381036
Oh, and I left him.
(I was sober)

:)
>>
File: 220px-RWS_Tarot_00_Fool.jpg (37 KB, 220x384) Image search: [Google]
220px-RWS_Tarot_00_Fool.jpg
37 KB, 220x384
>>
Should I sign the paperwork tomorrow and get it over with?
>>
Im jake, Taurus. I'm of Normal stature and have brown hair blue eyes.I live in Illinois and i want to know... will Lex talk to me again soon?
>>
Where are them readers at?
>>
I'll do a handful of readings while I've got some time. No guarentees sorry, but I'll do my best.
>name
>location
>description
>defining features
>query
>>
>>17380840
>"All association on
>the basis of common interests holds only up to a certain point. Where the
>community of interest ceases, the holding together ceases also, and the closest
>friendship often changes into hate."
Yes, it's pretty explanatory.
I don't "want" him, but I am attracted to him... will talk it with someone older, you are right.

Thank you so so much for your reading!
>>
>>17382298

Frost
Indiana
Brown hair, glasses, thin
spiritual, tend to be reserved but can be overly bold. More on the logical and idealistic side.

What do you see happening with the sharp but learning redhead, and what do you recommend I do?
>>
>>17382298
Can you do me please i'm
>>17381063
>>
File: thing.jpg (119 KB, 600x779) Image search: [Google]
thing.jpg
119 KB, 600x779
I'm Rachel, 18 years old
I want to know whether or not I'm taking the right path by not moving into another city.
>>
Guys in ny outcome relationship reading I pulled the devil, queen of wands and the empress. I'm guessing this will be one big sex orgy right
>>
>>17382321
I see a very strong "tug of war" sort of relationship between your energies. A relationship can bloom from this, but there will be a good deal of back and forth as both of you struggle. It may be dominance of the relationship of just simply conflicting ideals. Either way, if you want to pursue this you must be willing to stand strong for your beliefs while also being understanding and accepting.
>>
File: tumblr_m5bv2teptr1qgrk37o1_500.png (507 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_m5bv2teptr1qgrk37o1_500.png
507 KB, 500x375
>>17377811
Query:I've lost my older brother in november and he passed away, the girl i was in love w is now w someone else. i dont have alot of friends now, what can i expct in my near future?
pic:something i saw on my dmt trip
>>
Brent
Male Sagittarius
Tallish with brown hair and hazel eyes
NY/PA border
General/future/love reading please
>>
>>17382370
also im a sagittarius
>>
>>17382298
Eddie
Eastern Canada
Asian, thin, sharp jaw, dimples, round nose, glasses
Introvert, but trying to be more assertive. Attentive, but indecisive.
I've been trying to court a girl but my progress is slowing down.
What are her feeling for me and what should I do?
>>
>>17382298
> Anna
> Chicago
>Dark brown hair, brown eyes
>Short, quiet
>Love reading please
>>
>>17382390

She thinks your a beta cuck and strongly suspects you have a below average penis in terms of both length and girth. The only course of action is suicide. I didn't even need magic cards to figure than one out.
>>
>>17382298
>name
Chris
>>location
Vaudreuil-Dorion, Quebec
>>description
Introvert, creative, keen eye for details, fuck the status quo; Leo 12th house, moon in Aquarius 6th house and Leo rising
>>defining features
Mid long dirty blonde hair, green squinted eyes(my eyes have a footbal shape), 5,9, semi athletic build
>>query
I've been stalked and harassed for years and i'm dead serious about this(no paranoid delusions or schizophrenia), i've had my fair share of sketchy shits happen to me and it's still going on

I'd like a general reading behind the why? The things i should watch out for? What should i do about it? Just any very useful informations to help me
>>
>>17382298
Sean
Raleigh NC
imagine Shaggy from Scooby Doo with a full beard and edgy band t-shirts and hipster glasses
Very back and forth in many ways, about as spiritual as the christian crowd that only shows up for christmas and easter and keeps telling himself he'll put more in at some point, not very dedicated to much of anything, gets by with bare minimum in most situations.

I have a friend. We used to date, and I still have feelings for her, she said when we broke up she was seeing me more as a friend, but I feel like there might be more to how she feels about me, and this wouldn't be the first time my instincts told me something along the lines of this and were correct. Is there much of a chance for future romance with her, or should I move on?

Also description of her, about 5'11 or 6', heavy set but not all fat, a decent bit of muscle, jet black hair from being dyed, sort of long, mousey looking face, caucasian, bit of a southern accent
>>
>>17382327
Actually re did it it's
>>17382407
>>
>>17382371
>just had a spider the size of my hand jump at my face
Okay, now I've changed myself, continuing with the readings.

There is a surprised burning desire within, something that resonates with you on a core level that for some reason you've locked away (or have had locked away). Why this is, I have no idea as burning desires give us direction and are 90% time beneficial.

Your path seems very barren, but not in a "devoid of life" sense but more of lacking...anything. If I was to hazard a guess it's because you've got no path yet. This may relate to above.

Couldn't get anything solid for love sorry. Like your path, all around you is void.

Unlock that desire within you, let it engulf you and set you at least some path. From there, you can find your place in life.
>>
>>17382390
I'm sorry man, but the connection here is extremely clear. Her energy, albeit sharing a connection with yours, is very "at arms length." I believe she was happy to enjoy the courting, but never was truly interested. There's no real affection in her energy. Now it's building and getting more serious, I believe she's looking for ways out. Sorry man. All the best with finding a decent one.
>>17382403
This reads like that "rap battle translated for whites" Webm.
>>
>>17382460
Suppressed, not surprised.
>>
>>17382298
Jas
Maryland
6'1 slim, Panjabi, beard, mustache, turban, athletic,
My turban and mustache
What should I be focusing on? I'm trying to break out of a inner conflict?
>>
>>17382392
Your entire energy is permeated in a cloud of affection and positive energy. Keep an eye out for love, because you should be stumbling across it all too soon, if not already.
>>
>>17382536

James
Male virgo, hazel eyes, 5'11, brown hair, oval burn scar ob my left leg
Likes anime and japan, and nerd stuff in general. Fan of buddhism

Do you see anything good coming in my love life? And any recommendations if it looks hairy?
>>
>>17382460
Thank you!
>>
>>17378082
Hey friend, did you post in a /div/ thread in the past few days?
Cause I think I read a male 24 year old Aries on a love general. But there was no response and the thread got pruned. Was that you?
>>
>>17382298
Alice
London
Short, blue eyes, mousy hair
smart, workaholic, sensitive
Guy messed me around, I still don't understand why or what his feelings are?

Thanks !
>>
File: being_fucked_in_one_picture.png (9 KB, 352x352) Image search: [Google]
being_fucked_in_one_picture.png
9 KB, 352x352
>>17382298
Dastin
Sidereal sagittarius, moon in anuradha, 5'10, blond hair, like anime, working out and daydreaming about shit hitting the fan.
General love/future reading please.
>>
>>17381961
Congrats! I'm proud of you. Off to new adventures!
>>
>>17382298
Hello !!!
>name
Won't tell !
>>location
France
>>description
Huge, tall , massive, black hair and black eyes
>>defining features
Overthinking dude; really open minded.
>>query

How will be my week ? Will my fast be hard ?
>>
>>17378793
any reader mind tagging this? I've been skipped 4 times in a row over the course of 4 days.
>>
>>17382954
Which readers have you queried?
>>
>>17382966
one of them was asking for a simple shape
>>
>>17382968
That's corvidae. He's been using runes lately, but I do generals better with cards, and my runes are in a box right now.

I do them even better if there's a theme on which you'd like me to read. If you have one on which you'd like me to focus, let me know. Otherwise, I'll go grab my cards.
>>
>>17382977
>>17382966
check 'em
>>
>>17382977
I have no preference. If you have the ryder white deck in that box of yours then I'll have my own to reference and I can lay out the same pattern that you see.
>>
File: 28fyr34nD1c3 .jpg (415 KB, 1736x1163) Image search: [Google]
28fyr34nD1c3 .jpg
415 KB, 1736x1163
>>17382954

IN the past you had what you needed, and that was right. You've made conscious choices to use persuasion and appeals to what is right and wrong, this has worked for you. Oddly you feel a loss, and want to break with the past and go ahead on a tangent. Go ahead, but different is different :) so don't be surprised when everything is not the same.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 32

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.