[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do you think vampires exist? Favorite vampire myth? Would you
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 26
File: Vampire-Teeth.jpg (91 KB, 425x282) Image search: [Google]
Vampire-Teeth.jpg
91 KB, 425x282
Do you think vampires exist? Favorite vampire myth? Would you like to become a vampire?
>>
>>17374876
possibly

but not friendly and nice, undead, nature and life hates them, unnatural predator, my opinion, but theres a lot of vampires are good guys shilling going on so watch out for that because its incoming
>>
you already have a thread on this topic here: >>17366101
>>
>>17374891
The thread has over 300 posts and doesn't bump anymore.
>>
>>17374876
Not in the traditional Hollywood sense, but I believe that there are beings from different planets and parts of the universe that thrive on blood. Actually becoming an undead bloodsucker would be interesting and "cool" I suppose, but I'd like to have the option of turning back. I would like to die a mortal someday.
>>
>>17374896
it would probably be cool the first weeks and thats it
>>
>>17374885
You're insane.
>>
>>17374911
why exactly am i insane again?
>>
>>17374876
sage

>twilight doesn't real and you'll never have a sexy vampire boy forever.
>>
I dated a lesbian vampire who used to hang out in this shitty bar I went to in college.

She had all these like pictures from like the 60s and I kinda took it all as an elaborate hoax but she did drink my blood in kind largeish amounts, seemed to have some jediish mind powers and hip-checked a car out of a parking spot.
>>
>>17374931
Did you have hot lesbian sex?
>>
>>17374924
Because vampires aren't real and you really actually believe in them. If you've lost the ability to infer what is real and a creation of your imagination you have lost your mind.
>>
Favorite vampire myth? Ever heard of the tragedy of Darth Plagueis the wise?
>>
>>17374939
Sorta, I mean she was really gosh darn hot but it was kinda vanilla in the bed area.
>>
>>17374940
of course you think they arent real if you never made experiences

i dont think theres any vampires HERE on 4chan but im sure i had for example vampire servants ringing at my door
>>
>>17374952
she didnt care about sex was just in it for the blood maybe?

also how did you break up?
>>
>>17374897
The first few weeks are the worst.
>>
>>17374973
oh right its probably like being a nazi or killer at first its pretty disturbing but eventually you get used to being a monster huh
>>
>>17374958
No one came to your door you just made this up yesterday.
>>
>>17374963
No, she seemed to be into the sex we were having but it wasn't like, super kinky or anything.

She liked to drink blood afterwords and pushed on my chest during it, I dunno why but it felt really weird, like my insides where empty and she was like deflating me.

We dated almost 2 years while I finished school then I was moving back home to find a job and be close to my family and she didn't want to leave.
>>
>>17374977
Wrong choice of words.
>>
>>17374981
i didnt and i feel like youre stalking me at this point several people trying to keep saying im insane or imitating me to shitpost, i talked about these vampire servants in december long before these threads

i hit a nerve apparently

>>17374987
creepy. well she seemed to be into it, thats would what i would pretend too if i had sex with people as a some undead hollow fucker

see how she liked to drink blood afterwards? probably some chemicals that are released after sex
>>
>>17374997
You never talked to anyone about that because it never happened. Why are you lying?
>>
>>17374997
Possibly, she liked to drink when I was shit faced too so I assumed that was like, uh for intoxication purposes or something.

I actually really miss her, she was a sweetie.
>>
File: Reaction8.png (375 KB, 537x538) Image search: [Google]
Reaction8.png
375 KB, 537x538
>>17374876
Are Vampires the new Succubus/Tulpa?

Why do people keep on recreating the same threads over and over again? The same pictures, the same questions, the same posting style. Why?

Are you fuckers actual vampires or something? Are you looking for ip addresses to track so you can string the posters up by their legs and drain them? Or is this some kind of university/government project to catch retarded faggots claiming to be vampires in the open? Or is this some other organization in general?

Or is it just some really bored faggot who keeps on recreating the same thread?

Why?
>>
>>17375036
vampires are more active during christmas/new year-ish times according to folkore which could explain this new hysteria
>>
>>17375020
i am not lying i have talked about these experiences way before i replied to any thread months ago

this video is from december www.youtube.com/watch?v=JnE7_344Wd4 before the "im a vampire" roleplay people even started on /x/ there i already told that the servants came to my appartment, who is INSANE now? its proof

explain me how that is possible then? i start to realize that it's some kind of strategy now of possibly 2-3 who just repeat im insane or try to imitate me and open threads in my writing style or spam pics of me to make me look deranged in the brain

but i tell you one thing that just shows me that it hit a nerve, regardless if vampire are 100% real or not, if these people are real then they got super defensive and crazy about me and my findings/impression about the truth and that tells me im on the right way
>>
>>17375044
Well yeah, that would make sense in terms of hours of sunlight.

Still, if we're assuming that this hysteria is the result if vampires, why? What purpose could recreating the same thread over and over be? Is it just to catch people or vampires with too much information, or is it to find willing converts? Or both even?

This is getting crazy.
>>
>>17375033
you still miss her? sounds like she put some mindcontrol on you thats still lingering even though you think she might be a vampire
>>
Not many around these days, good Christian men purged their filth from this planet. No doubt still a few lurking in the shadows, and a fair-few naieve depressed idiots who seek them out because they think 'life is boring' and think that giving themselves to evil creatures/the devil is a good way out. Fools, they'll die too.

Will probably need to have a purge again in a decade or so. Perhaps less. It's becoming easier for them to blend in with the whole degeneracy scene going mainstream; no matter, all degenerates must burn.

The next few decades will be about the West purifying itself. It shall be a glorious time.
>>
>>17375062
i dont know, honestly to me i think its like some propaganda movement because when i said that i believe vampires are ugly and dangerous i always get attacked by a bunch of people out of nowhere who pretend im insane and that its totally not true
>>
>>17374876
no. you mom's a fag. no.
>>
>>17375055
You make me smile.
>>
What's with all the gay vampire threads?

>#teamjacob
>>
If vampires do exist, they exist solely to kill, to hunt and to transform. Chances are someone who willingly became a vampire was fairly powerhungry. If vampires exist they should be killed on sight.
>>
>>17375072
yeah nice damage control fucktard
>>
>>17375067
I wouldn't outright say that the people calling you crazy are vampires. /x/ has always been like this.

You're probably too new to remember the succubus craze three years ago. Wherever the guy claiming to have knowledge would go, shitposters would follow.

/x/ is a pretty small board that is used mostly by lowlifes with nothing good to do. It's not hard to imagine a couple of people seeing these same threads pop up (I see them frequently as well) and then coming in here to yell at you.

That's beside the point though. I want to know who is recreating these threads every time they reach bump limit. The op never seems involved in the thread either, which is strange.

>>17375075
That's why I'm here as well.
>>
>>17375081
thats true i dont think all of them are vampires actually maybe none of them is maybe they are just vampire mindcontrolled pawns
>>
>>17375063
Maybe, I dunno I tried calling her in December but she didn't ever call me back.

Now I'm just sad.
>>
>>17375055
That's you in the video? You're actually quite attractive. You have to understand how vampires would not like to be called monstrous and parasitic when it's not the case. I tried to help you before even after you were callous and defensive and started cursing me out. I think I know your posts now and won't get sucked (get it) into another argument so I won't respond or try to defend. Think what you will. There is no propaganda movement. What would get accomplished? I am trying to eliminate some of the vulgar fictions that are out there.
>>
>>17375086
forget her, if she doesn't care she's not good anyways

and potentially also an undead predator, dont be sad
>>
>>17374876
No, I do not think actual Vampires exist. I do believe in emotional vampires in a figurative sense.( People that just suck all the energy out if a person.)

My favorite vampire story is about a group of vampires that live beneath the Vatican and fight evil forces for the Catholic Church. If I say too much I will spoil the book series. It's called "the order of the Sanguines" by James Rollins. 3 books in the series. Good urban fantasy read.
>>
>>17375087
youre not a vampire then youre just a human who can feel, love, have sex, walk in sunlight, isnt evil or hollow, but happens to not age and want to drink blood sometimes

no vampire
>>
>>17375087
>girl
>tits
>videogames

Come on dude, the only thing this confirms is maximum trolling.
>>
>>17375102
incorrect the common normie barely cares about these topics they arent interested in true vampire experiences and just think its nuts
>>
>>17375119
You are nuts.
>>
>>17374876
There is an ancient magic tradition that was used to create vampirism in the beginning of this. The intention was problably not to be reliant on blood, it was more of a side effect. I have personally made a new version of this magic and passed it back to these people. I call it "this magic" because it acts as if it has a life of it's own. Memories and knowledge is shared collectively to some degree once you are in contact with it. "It" can decide what individual should be included. Maybe it is just the collective will that decides.

It can be passed on to a person from any distance, if the person has the right qualities. Some of these vampires who now has this new version of the magic can pass it on to people as well.

If you really want this you can post here and ask about it, but there is no guarantee it will happen, or even work that way. But it can happen. You won't know if it does, you may only be hinted at. If you notice you didn't age anything 10 years from now, that may be a sign.
>>
File: obama_laughing.jpg (72 KB, 400x306) Image search: [Google]
obama_laughing.jpg
72 KB, 400x306
>>17375055

>you guys are complete plebs

>PLEBS
>>
>>17375055

Funny thing is, Nils is a name were I live, and I use that online sometimes. I originally picked this name when playing Worms 2 and later Worms World Party as an inside joke about some phantasy character, I used to be Nils Ironfist. It just sounds ridiculous, that's the whole point of it.
>>
>>17375201
it was probably not the servants real name and he just came up with the first random semi germanic name he found
>>
>>17375214

It may be hard to believe but there is something weird going on at your place, the energy of it is strong in that video. It may be that the whole experience is a very convincing hallucination.

Let me explain. I have experienced 2 times that I saw a car drive up to my house, but there was no car.

By this I mean the car was in itself a stressful experience. I was not dressed, it was morning and I didn't expect someone, but it was on my mind that I strongly didn't want a certain person to come visit. Then I hear the sound of the car's wheels on the dirt road outside, I look out and theres this little slope any visitor has to come up. I see the reflection of the windshield in the sun, the car is white. I think wtf and go get a bathrobe and start going to the kitchen entrance to look out. Come out there and it's completely silent, no car. There is no way to drive up there and then turn back in the short time that passed. The whole thing was an illusion. It has since happened again in another situation. I can only explain this as the result of negative expectations and an emotional response that made me see this.
>>
>>17375169
make me a vampire senpai
>>
>>17375231
so you hallucinated the car because of stress and negative thoughts or what are you saying? and youre implying i hallucinated the men ringing at my door?

that would have been a super extreme hallucination though because our bell is very loud and i even heard human voices, and it went on for 20~ minutes, i'm not sure if i'm able to hallucinate this vividly and strong without drugs or schizophrenia
>>
>>17375237
You can't even hallucinate that vividly with schizophrenia.

Why do people assume that schizo hallucinations are like the movies make them out to be?
>>
>>17375259
you can

Schizophrenics can also have visual hallucinations, which are the second most common type with this disorder. Visual hallucinations involve seeing things which aren’t really there. They may involve images which are very clear, as well as vague or distorted. Visual hallucinations can be especially frightening, depending on the image.

Auditory hallucinations may involve other things besides voices, although it is much less common. The person may hear music playing. S/he may also hear other sounds, such as footsteps or sirens, for example.
>>
>>17375275
Yes, but they don't last very long.
>>
>>17375279
that probably depends on the individual case and how severe it is, but yeah i suppose its very rare
>>
>>17375259
Schizophrenia doesnt even exist. Its a government tool to control and exile citizens.
>>
File: ObamaKewl.jpg (33 KB, 600x399) Image search: [Google]
ObamaKewl.jpg
33 KB, 600x399
>>17375055

Nice tits btw (by the way).
>>
File: c22059.jpg (39 KB, 316x482) Image search: [Google]
c22059.jpg
39 KB, 316x482
>>17375064
>Will probably need to have a purge again in a decade or so. Perhaps less. It's becoming easier for them to blend in with the whole degeneracy scene going mainstream; no matter, all degenerates must burn.

When /pol/ mingles with /x/, magic happens.
>>
>>17375055
loool i wanked off to your twitch stream a month ago :DDD
>>
>>17375101
That was exactly what I hope you wouldn't post. Sorry you don't believe me. Yes it's true vampires can do monstrous acts and can commit violence but so can every person in the world. Being a vampire in the modern world has become an existence of elegance if one is old enough to function in the modern world.
>>
>>17375055
I just watched your whole video and your story now seems more credible but it still wasn't a vamp my darling.
>>
>>17375055
>>17376224

Hey, you know like most humans, not every vampire is evil. Some of them aren't hollow monsters and actually do feel. Most enjoy blending in with society and peacefully living their existence.

I watched your video. If there are vampires and servants working together as families, then what you claim to have encountered is indeed evil. Not for what they are, but for the act of what they are doing. Luring people out and killing them for their blood.

We aren't all murderers. Some of us ask politely for a pint of blood.
>>
>>17376535

The only thing keeping some of us from hunting you to extinction or at least trying to do that. We're not all ignorant or gullible or weak.
>>
File: blade.jpg (17 KB, 450x268) Image search: [Google]
blade.jpg
17 KB, 450x268
>>17376544
Well, speaking for myself, I have never once thought that of hunters. I grew with the Winchester bros. I love those guys.

I didn't think vampires really existed, until I kinda screwed myself into becoming one.
>>
It feels like they're real and yes I'd love to become a vampire!
>>
The amount of niggers roleplaying is absurd. None of you are vampires. None. You are delusional faggots who need medication or death
>>
>>17375169
Please make me a vampire!
>>
>>17375169
You posted this in the last thread. Gimme some magic vibes.
>>
>>17376913
That was not the nature of that invitation.
>>
>>17375169
I want it. What makes up a compatible person for it?
>>
>>17376919
The Fae need not a second touch.
>>17376928
The ability to answer your own question just before you've asked it, as you have.
>>
>>17376919
The Fae? Second touch? What do you mean?
>>
>>17376941
>>17376951
Meant for you
>>
>>17376951
Haven't you heard tale of the Fae tongue?
>>
>>17376955
I'm afraid not. But I wasn't noticed the last thread so I posted here.
>>
>>17376941
I just have to want it?
>>
>>17376963
Then have you ever made a wish and seen it true?
>>17376966
No no, it's not enough to WANT it. You have to be ready to say so yourself.
>>
>>17374876
>Do you think vampires exist?
No. I do believe we eventually will reach a way to stop aging trought sciencientific means, and that it will take a lot of lifes in both experimentation with it and politic bullshit over it.
>Favorite vampire myth?
The "can't enter on a house if you haven't been invited" one. Is the least seen on media, and it's really fun to see how different people work over it.
>Would you like to become a vampire?
Would that mean I don't age? That i can live for centuries as long as I get human blood to drink? That I might get super force, and super speed?
Who wouldn't to be honest?
>>
File: 1401157502769.jpg (27 KB, 393x391) Image search: [Google]
1401157502769.jpg
27 KB, 393x391
this board is like a retard museum
>>
>>17376202
what is elegant about being a freak of nature and having to suck blood out of people? what exactly makes you elegant then?

>>17376224
sure..
>>
>>17376535
you politely ask people for blood? and you dont think theres a chance to get found out like that? if people are alive and well afterwards and theres more and more witnesses and people who know, how is that not a big risk?
>>
do vampires sometimes commit suicide? While immortality at first seems sort of fun I don't really think I'd want to live on this piece of shit planet for the rest of forever.
>>
File: images-16.jpg (19 KB, 470x313) Image search: [Google]
images-16.jpg
19 KB, 470x313
I want to not age
Why would anyone NOT wanna be a vampire?
>>
>>17377012

it's literally best board
>>
>>17377127
At times it is.
>>
>>17377043
That depends on what vampirism actually entails, and what you believe it does. There's room for buyer's remorse there if you had a choice, and major issues of "I never asked for this" if you didn't.

Assuming a classic movie vampire parameter set, it would be less desirable for you if any of those points opposed your current characteristics. Day person (nocturnal), pacifist/vegetarian (blood drinking), religious (unholy), established or wants to be (kids and career are pretty much out).

If you're an edgy 20-year-old goth, you get to be the personification of awesome. If you're a housewife in her 50s, you lose your family and identity.
>>
Why, WHY does one feel the need to role play here?!? Isn't inhabiting your own skin enough?!? Geez people, figure out out your own shit for crying out loud. THEN and only then can you dip your toe into the ocean that is the paranormal,,,
>>
>>17377291

The paranormal will dip its toe into you long before that happens...
>>
File: 98950912_d1.jpg (21 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
98950912_d1.jpg
21 KB, 640x360
>>17377475
>>
>>17375169
Am I too late for this? I want it.
>>
>>17376535
I like your post. I don't murder either but I have never asked politely for a pint of blood. We have some on reserve but we buy them from a blood bank anonymously and keep it preserved. It is only used in dark times. I have never had to use one.
>>
>>17378285
So you're a vampire who doesn't need to drink blood?
>>
>>17377019
I am very sorry you don't believe me. I understand your fear based on what you think you've experienced. Trust what I said to you before. Train yourself with a sword, not a gun. Decapitate and then destroy the head by fire or some other method.
>>
>>17377042
>do vampires sometimes commit suicide?
Yes.
>>
>>17378289
No. I need to feed but it is the "little drink" now with modern times. Being in a big city helps.
>>
>>17378298
Same reasons as humans? Depression? Broken heart? Broke? Bored?
>>
>>17378302
Can you eat real food and walk in sunlight?
>>
>>17378305
Bored and frustrated with immortality. There are some very old ones that have beaten that problem. I haven't reached that point yet where I am frustrated.
>>
>>17378307
Real food no. Sunlight is a problem. If I am completely covered I can operate. Makes it awkward in the summer though. And the "powers" are much weaker. And before someone criticizes the Dracula myth is way off except for that.
>>
>>17378313
So you're basically an immortal human with a good heart and conscience. You enjoy life, sex and love. Plus you are very good looking and you have super powers. Is that correct?
>>
>>17378316
All is correct except I don't know what you mean by "superpowers".
>>
>>17375055

Your experience is as real as your tits are, fat bitch.
>>
>>17378323
I liked her tits.
>>
>>17378321
What powers do you have? Are you alive inside, beating heart?
>>
>>17378332
>>17378332
The heart beats. When it starts slowing down then you know you have to feed. After you get somewhat experienced you can get totally in tune with your body and can notice the signs. It helps with sex too.
>>
>>17378342
So you can drown vampires?
>>
>>17378332
Sorry for not answering this in the last post. The "powers" are at different levels for different vampires, and it depends on who "turned" you. If they were old and powerful and haven't turned many (the first is always the strongest) you may be able to do mind control and read thoughts. Physically we are much stronger than humans and can heal immediately, especially if we apply vampire blood to the wound. We are very fast as well. But we can be destroyed. Not easily though.
>>
>>17378351
Yes. One of the few ways to kill a vampire.
>>
>>17378321
That sounds great. How do I become one?
>>
Few years ago had email convo with vampiress.

She told me how to become one. You need another vampire for that and you call for him by doing ritual.

I did not do it yet because I dont feel like giving up on this life yet
>>
>>17378399
bro maybe thought about not believing anything directly? "that sounds great man" maybe it is, maybe it is

but maybe its a lie. just for a moment lets assume vampires eat people and dont have a soul left you think theyd tell you? use your brain
>>
>>17378413
what if the ritual is just a call that the meal arrived? like a pizza delivery guy ringing at your door, but you are the pizza and you send a "ring" out to the universe
>>
>>17378413
It doesn't work like that.
>>17378399
It's not something you should seek. If a vampire wants to turn you, they will. I've only ever turned one and it was to save his life.
>>
>>17374876
I believe there may be some sort of medical ailment that necessitate blood consumption. Like a weird form of sickle cell or something. But beyond that outside of mental illness, no.

Vampires? Maybe. Supernatural vampires or full on undead? Nah. Probably just stories that got blown out of proportion.
>>
>>17378440
>It doesn't work like that.

thats what you say

>>17378427
Thats why I did not use it yet.
Either way its going to be interesting
>>
>>17378456
never do it please
>>
>>17378423
No risk no fun.
>>
>>17378460
why ?
>>
>>17378485
well what do you think is going to happen?

you know that most beings are selfish, you probably are, me as well, we all are to a degree. so why do you think a random vampiress would just give out secrets like that and give you that ritual?

if you had the gift of immortality and magic powers (or whatever), would you not try to keep it to yourself or only close people you love? if it was a GOOD thing that is

but if it's something bad and unholy or even just a way to get naive people to present themselves as food without any witnesses.. that makes more sense to be just spread around like that, no?

i just think that the odds of it being a trap, fake or anything else malicious are way higher than something great and benevolent
>>
>>17378456
So you're telling me (and I'm the one who said it doesn't work like this) that "a vampiress gave you the directions to a ritual via email"? It won't work. But go ahead and try.
>>
>>17375055
Are you on here Hamburg girl?
>>
You know what to do.
>>
>>17378517
?
>>
>>17375055
wat.. people donate to you? for what?
>>
>>17378495
>>17378506

you said that vampire turned you to save your life. Why would he do it ?
>>
>>17378548
because people have fun watching me? people do whatever they want with their money. some people pay millions to buy some stamps for their stamp collection that they only look at once a year or something
>>
>>17378551
it seems like you are the real vampire sucking life from wealthy neckbeards.
>>
>>17378571
LOL

no, i dont suck anything from them, i give them life and energy, im the one who is drained at the end

it doesnt matter though, not the topic of this thread, you can look up the site if youre interested in this kind of "job" it but it has nothing to do with vampires
>>
>>17378549
No. I turned a human to save his life. My turning was nothing like that.
>>
>>17378579
nah
im just surprised that this is a source of income.
I thought you had to show some titty to make $
>>
>>17378585

oh right so why would you do it ?
>>
>>17378589
E-whores show cleavage for money.
>>
>>17378589

There are too many tits on the internet. These gamer girls are your own (sort of) mascot you keep online by feeding cash like a pet.
>>
>>17378654
how are they mascots? more like queens and kings you put money at their feet and praise them alright?
>>
>>17378520
Who are you talking to?
>>
>>17378654
damn. that's weird as fuck but whatever.
>>
>>17378607
To save the life of a friend.
>>
>>17378721
You think that's weird but vampires aren't? Oh wow.
>>
>>17374876
Yes. That sex between a vampire and a werewolf is insane. No.
>>
File: urlifesucks.jpg (9 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
urlifesucks.jpg
9 KB, 300x300
>>17374876
yeah but can I have this?
>>
>>17378579
Mira, I still own your soul. You were likely visited because your involvement with me got you noticed by others. You're welcome, and I will collect one day.
>>
>>17378911
>Mira, I still own your soul.

right just like you can change the weather or make other people feel energies? oh wait... LOL i made you my little bitch for weeks, please send my regards to erica the human toilet

you had nothing to do with it, it was vampire servants
>>
>>17378921
But the weather did change, a severe difference within 24 hours of what the forecast was, or are you just pretending like that didn't happen?

I didn't get into everything that I'm involved with, but vampires, demons and other supernaturals aren't new to me. Like I said, you're welcome.
>>
>>17378935
it didn't change man, i was staying awake with the window open checking it, sun was burning outside, there wasnt one drop

the only people that your tricks work with are gullible schizos who want to get raped by demons like your one friend there who was already insane and just loved playing along

you have literally ZERO powers, you can not do ANYTHING

and jokes on you, i have "sold" my soul several times before i even met you, so you don't own anything
>>
>>17378943
Are you delusional? I told you weather stuff takes a day or so, the 8% possibility of precipitation forecast for the next day turned into a thunderstorm. You're such a cunt. Regardless of what you've said before, I have a claim and likely more influence than anyone in your past. Luckily I don't have to convince you of anything.
>>
>>17374876
Vampires exist. But not like those in pop culture. They are those who practice black magic, they drink blood of pregnant women to stay young. In my culture at least..
>>
>>17378959
>>17378959
there was no thunderstorm, nothing happened at my PLACE, where I was waiting for, deal with it

you powerless kid, i was dragging you literally through shit, laughing my ass off with a friend while you just stood there and took it like a good bitch, so please stop talking about "influence" or "claims"

as if i would allow a faggot to own my soul at all

what makes you think that your CLAIM is stronger than anyone elses? as i said, i have given over my soul to so many people before and afterwards too, its literally all over the place

and yeah im sure that nils and his buddy rang my door because i trolled some wizard guy on x a year ago or whenever that happened, not because of the vampires, its totally because of you
>>
Otherkin.
>>
>>17378980
Your selective memory is childish and annoying, maybe after you make the change it will get better.
>>
>>17379044
sure buddy

better be careful before the real big boys notice you and fuck you up for your autistic persistence and still after this time claiming you own my soul

"youre so childish and a cunt, but i still want to own your soul ok?"

ok buddy
>>
>>17379058
Of course. Regardless of how you act now it will change. And...

>>17378882

It'll be fun.
>>
>>17379064
im amazed how you totally ignore the fact that i told you that i have "given/sold" away my soul several times before, so you never had it to begin with, but you just ignore that fact because it doesnt suit your roleplay delusion

#justschizothings
>>
>>17374876
Only if I can drink animal blood and do fine. I wouldn't be able to kill someone.

Also has to come with cool powers , otherwise there is literally no point.
>>
>>17379070
You don't understand how this works so I understand your confusion. Next time you see your friends ask them if you really have to fulfill a deal you made with a King from the U.S., and ask them how many ghouls the one referred to as the Crimson Horror from the Netherlands has at his disposal. Ghouls aren't solely made by vampires, and don't solely serve vampires.
>>
>>17379088
>>17379088
what friends are you even talking about? i dont see any friends irl, only online and the people that rang on my door never came back again

and that was months ago, nothing happened afterwards and i was out some times at night and it was just peaceful

you think if there were some ghoul stalkers still angry or wanting something they wouldnt have turned up or taken that chance? they came one, it was a warning (that had nothing to do with you)

unlike you i have the gift of precognition and i know why and what happens
>>
>>17379106
How exactly are you planning on turning if the only contacts you've met have forgotten you?
>>
>>17374929
Not even Alice? .____.
>>
File: tumblr_mgpzac0k381r7cgw7o1_540.png (212 KB, 512x205) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mgpzac0k381r7cgw7o1_540.png
212 KB, 512x205
Holy fuck, stop the fucking roleplay, the thread was getting good when >>17378413
was talking about the magic ritual, yet you guys engage in a fucking argument about nothing.
>>
File: ke2.jpg (136 KB, 1500x843) Image search: [Google]
ke2.jpg
136 KB, 1500x843
>>17379111
how am i planning into turning into anything? the only thing im planning is doing a diet? are you high
>>
>>17379132
it's about time.
>>
>>17379137
yeah and while im going on a diet you should start going to a therapist

might help you with all these delusions

"oh so this person i had totally zero influence on and couldnt achieve anything with had a weird encounter months later that in no way was related to myself... MUST HAVE BEEN TO DO WITH ME THOUGH!"
>>
>>17379148
The more involved you are the more involved you get. You make some deals with a person who is deeply involved with supernatural beings and within a few months are visited by ghouls working for a vampire.

All that precog and you still don't know how life works, do you?
>>
>>17379156
they have visited me cause i saw a vampire before not because of you LOL

but ok lets just roleplay for a moment, lets assume they have something to do with you

1. why do they know where EXACTLY i live yet you, the archwizard, who owns my and many other souls and can create hurricans, doesnt know my exact place and name? riddle me that please?
2. why the fuck are the ringing at my door because i have anything to do with me and then leave to never return? dont you think they could have just broken into the window or something? it makes no sense

"oh yeah bro theres this woman who has something to do with archwizard faggotron, lets ring at her door and say hello"
>>
>>17379163
GET OUT NOW
>>
>>17379174
please stop shitposting and add something then mr random
>>
>>17379106
Tell me more about your precognition anon. You and I have been communicating recently on here but I don't want to give away my identity.
>>
>>17379228
you dont know if we talked, theres people who are shilling pretending to be me in other threads for sure and obsessed stalkers

>Tell me more about your precognition anon

its just dreams about certain events (plane crash for example) or feelings about certain things, like you think about vampires and you think oh its just for fun, but then weird things happen and fall into place so you realize that wasnt just a random thought, you picked up on that
>>
>want to believe in magic
>want to witness the paranormal
>keep visiting /x/ hoping to witness something incredible
>instead it's roleplayers
>all fucking day long

Come on, faggots. Roleplaying as a vampire won't turn you into one, so in the off chance that an actual vampire will show up, let him do the talking and don't actually argue among yourselves as if you knew what the fuck you were talking about.

Somebody please turn me into something.
>>
>>17379243
You're smarter than I thought. And I don't think vampires are just for fun. I've lived the life for a few decades so I know it's not a game.
>>
File: YT.jpg (4 KB, 275x86) Image search: [Google]
YT.jpg
4 KB, 275x86
>>17379255
and you know what i recently just randomly checked out my youtube private messages (normally dont do that, its just too spammed with stuff im too tired to reply) and i saw someone asked me: "Hi you want to become a vampire?"

5 DAYS AGO

so that was 3-4 days ago before i even posted the youtube link or made clear who i am here, so how did that person know?

and the vampire story on the stream itself was from 2-3 months and i didnt mention anymore, didnt talk about in anymore, it was forgotten and unimportant

yet the first thing i noticed was this message from days ago

pretty odd cause i never got any vampire related messages and it just lined up with the timing when i had it in my mind again
>>
>>17379269
It's not vampires. It's russian who want to sell your organs.
>>
File: 1456018818135s.jpg (3 KB, 150x150) Image search: [Google]
1456018818135s.jpg
3 KB, 150x150
>>17379291
sure
>>
>tfw i was under the influence of a vampire in highschool
My friend introduced me to a cute girl who immediately bit into my neck during my greeting leaving a mark for 3 weeks and fell instantly inlove for a good 5 years and dated for 3 years, she would bite my neck really hard sometimes
Holy fuck how did i not realuze this till now! Fucking vamps!
>>
>>17379648
Its either that or i just have a weird fetish
>>
Im very interested in the process, qualifications and effects if someone is willing to explain.
>>
I would like to be a Twilight vampire. I couldn't care less if i sparkle in direct sunlight.
>>
>>17379727
What are your qualities?
>>
>>17379269

Ignore the shitposting RP-callers.

These threads have been quite interesting (and funny). It's weird with this guy saying he owns souls and can create hurricanes tho, who would boast like this? It sounds like bait. If I could do that I wouldn't go and show it off, knowing a lot of more skilled people would see it. Unless I was very skilled myself of course, but how can you know you are not going to be overpowered?
>>
>>17381331
>it's weird with this guy saying he owns souls and can create hurricanes tho, who would boast like this? I

hes a mentally ill roleplayer that picks up people from /x/ and promises to show them magic (or something along these lines) if they agree to give them their soul

of course it was bait, in the time i talked to him he wasnt able to do anything around or to me as a demonstration, the last thing i said if hes able to make it rain at my place (cause he said he can change the weather right) ill believe him everything.. but nothing happened in the timeframe we set, the sky was crystalclear and blue as can be so yeah

he said he once created or made a hurricane really strong or something like that and then afterwards got noticed by the astral police? (XDDD) because of all the damage it caused

its not bait or trolling though, that guy really believes this stuff
>>
>>17381360
>>17381331
also notice how he stopped replying the exact moment when i asked him questions of logic (that didnt fit his storyline)
>>
>>17381367
Maybe he stopped replying because he is busy creating a new hurricane?
>>
>>17374876
Possibly, though most cases of vampires can be explained through medical science these days.

My favorite myth is the Mercy Brown story, even though it was probably not an actual vampire.

There would be some cool aspects to becoming one, but no, I would not.
>>
>>17375169
Lets do it.
>>
>>17381471
>, but no, I would not.

Why?
>>
>>17374876

I don't believe they exist, though there are mental disorders that bring about the delusion of being one, or even the desire to drink blood/eat raw meat.

I suppose my favourite vampire adaptation (not so much myth) would be True Blood. There's a scene where Eric Northman has a load of humans in his basement and, when he goes down to see them, one attacks him with silver to try to escape. He grabs him, growling with a weirdly echoed voice, lifts him in the air sideways and proceeds to bite the fuck out of his side. It made vampires seem more like monsters than just people with a blood-craving.

But if you actually wanted to become a vampire, I suppose it would depend on which adaptation you were looking at. Going from glittery stone vamp, all the way to demonic beast vamp, you've got a lot to try to narrow down.

I've got my own vampire creature feature on my blog, if anyone is interested.
>>
>>17381528
Well, the idea of having to kill other people to survive doesn't sit well with me, and living long past everyone I love sounds worse. And of course, there's the chance that, were I to become such a creature, I'd die a violent death at the hands of some person who would want me dead. And, on the chance that there's a heaven and hell, willingly turning into a monster that kills people wouldn't exactly look good on your divine resume.
>>
>>17381599
There's also a chance you miss out on the next step of evolution.
>>
>>17379269
That wasn't me that messaged you (I think you know which anon is responding) but that is weird. Did they have a name or was it an anon?
>>
>>17382495
i know it wasnt you because the date on the message as you can see was 5 days ago, now 6-ish.. and at that point i never linked my youtube or anything so how would you or anyone here been able to send me a pm about it?

also alm vids about it were long deleted and that was months ago, though that message was recent i just noticed it a few days later

and yeah they had a nickname and avatar which i put paint over
>>
>>17382549
If you are worried you should tell your family, or are you still trying to protect them? This demon that you are scared of seems clever and perceptive. Remember though that it doesn't seem like a vampire, but whatever it is it sounds powerful and malicious.
>>
>>17381331
At this point I have enough personal power that anyone stronger than me knows not to go around just fucking with people. The stronger you get the more responsible you are expected to be, and if you just fuck with people for talking you can piss people off, most of the time it's way more trouble than it's worth. Even when it's not, you're expected to act like an adult and your reputation will suffer.

She wanted to learn magic, has some potential, but even after explaining to her that I don't teach anymore because of people not being willing to put in the time and effort, telling her about people that practice for 15 minutes after I tell them it may take a few weeks and then saying it's not working and all bullshit, and her saying those people are stupid, of course it's going to take a little while to get good at anything, especially something you have no experience with. She did literally the exact same thing, she's pretty fucking aggravating.

I wasn't boasting to her, the story was part of a lesson and example I was teaching her about.

>>17381360
I said 24 to 48 hours, you kept bitching like a child and telling me I should be able to do it immediately. The timeframe you were whining about was 4 hours, the sky didn't get covered in dark clouds in that time, but the clear sky forecast for the next day turned into heavy rain. It aggravates me when people talk shit and bend facts.

>>17381367
I went to sleep.
>>
>>17382568
i dont think my parents take this stuff serious, but i warned them. i mean i told them several things i also said if i disappear dont be sad i just have to go undercover or something

i trust my intuition (it gave me a warning out of nowhere to grab a knife and arm myself, then 10-20 minutes later these guys rang at my door remember?) and my mind kept saying: this has to do with vampires! now just because you dont know this kind of vampire doesnt mean it doesnt exist

but as i said, i feel like any threats that were have faded, i went out a few weeks ago past midnight because I got scared by what happened and it ruined my night walks, so I decided to face whatever there is again with my knife but there was nothing, and i was totally alone

peaceful silence, cold and dark, no monsters looking for trouble
>>
>>17382549
Came late to this thread and didn't read all the posts so sorry. I was trying to advise you about the demon you saw and the minions you think he had sent to your apartment.
>>
>>17382591
then as you are awake explain this:

1. why do they know where EXACTLY i live yet you, the archwizard, who owns my and many other souls and can create hurricans, doesnt know my exact place and name? riddle me that please?
2. why the fuck are the ringing at my door because i have anything to do with me and then leave to never return? dont you think they could have just broken into the window or something? it makes no sense

"oh yeah bro theres this woman who has something to do with archwizard faggotron, lets ring at her door and say hello"
>>
>>17382612
Don't pay attention to the hurricane hurling archwizard. False stuff. Just be careful and remember, get a sword not a gun and train yourself with it. I would like to help you but a journey from Chicago to Hamburg is dangerous for me right now. Can't do it impulsively. It requires careful planning.
>>
>>17382591
>The timeframe you were whining about was 4 hours

im pretty sure it was more than 4 hours do you have proof it wasnt?
>>
>>17382620
i cant get guns or sword here lol

the knife must do

but i think somehow when i die is determined by fate anyways and whatever it was moved on, as much as id like to kill it im not going there

i went to a place one time to kill an angel or someone who said they were an angel and it was so scary, well turns out he didnt come, but just going somewhere alone at night with a knife behind your back and that in your mind was super hardcore, i dont think most people ever experience these feelings
>>
>>17382632
Umm...you're in Hamburg. I'm sure you could find a sword. I just spoke to an elder about your plight (I am with her now) and she told me that trips to help mortals in need will not be sanctioned. I tried.
>>
>>17382612
>1. why do they know where EXACTLY i live yet you, the archwizard, who owns my and many other souls and can create hurricans, doesnt know my exact place and name?

Because no matter how much you learn or how strong you are, you still don't have those skills that you have learned. I haven't learned how to divine addresses of people, if I came to your city I may still be able to find you, I haven't practiced that skill but I do have it, and my ability in other areas is probably enough to give me what I need to pull it off.

>2. why the fuck are the ringing at my door because i have anything to do with me and then leave to never return?

The way this world works, when you get involved with something you attract more of that into your life. So if you get involved with something like that you could go halfway across the world and just "accidentally' bump into someone else who is also involved as a "coincidence". That's just how it goes.

>>17382624
Yes, the forecast was 0% for that day and something like 8% for the next two after that. "Oh nothing happened in 4 hours so I'm going to sleep now and you're bullshit"... I don't even know, I told you it normally takes a day or two, you just completely ignored that, and you're still ignoring it. It took about 28 hours and it was pouring down raid, the forecast online changed within 16 hours to 30% chance of rain though. Even at that point they were only calling for light showers. You're just being a brat Mira.

You're pretty much doing this thing like saying "move a mountain or this isn't real and you can't do anything" and I tell you I've only learned how to move boulders, then when I do it you bitch about how the mountain is still there. Delusional is one word, I don't know, you're just ridiculous.

It doesn't really matter though, I have other things to do before I collect, but I will see you eventually.

So tell me, what exactly did they say to you when they showed up?
>>
>>17382636
yeah but dont you need a license for a real sword? i dont know, just know that germany is weird with weapons

i can try to buy one but the thing is

if i go around at night with a sword and anyone sees me they will call the police no? i cant just run around with a big fucking sword every night, even with a cover

>I tried.

its ok, i wouldnt trust you personally anyways if you really insist on being a real life vampire
>>
>>17382643
In the United States you don't need a license for a sword. You would need to get a trenchcoat to hide the blade. You don't have to trust me or believe me. It means nothing to me. However, I have been instructed by the elder that is here with me that I can advise you if you request advice.
>>
>>17382637
weather always changes and i just checked, i did only wait 4 hours BUT i asked my mother when i woke up 10 hours later cause she was out working, and she said it was blue as fuck and not one drop

how are you gonna collect anything if im alive? are you implying you are trying to kill me or what?

post your address and everything here youre not afraid here are you? cause im going to kill you

>So tell me, what exactly did they say to you when they showed up?

they didnt say anything just one guy said "nils" (or thats what i understood at least) when i asked whos there, and then i heard some older male voice mumbling something behind the guy who said nils, who himself sounded like a teenager

but otherwise they didnt reply to my question who they were

i didnt MEET them, i didnt open the door and it was dark outside, they just stood there and only rang at my door
>>
>>17382656
and how do you propose am i as a normal human going to kill a real vampire or demon with a sword if they have supernatural speed and regeneration?
>>
>>17382663
It would be tough. I don't think I can train you with a sword over the internet. You will have to sign up for a martial arts class. But then at least you would have a chance. I have been told I can advise you now and in the future. This could be an interesting experiment. And I don't care if you trust me or believe me. But you should.
>>
>>17382660
>i asked my mother when i woke up 10 hours later cause she was out working, and she said it was blue as fuck and not one drop

I literally just said it took 28 hours before there were heavy rains. At the time you completely ignored the fact that the forecast hadn't called for it. I don't know if you just don't know english well enough, are really dumb, or trolling me. Every post I've made says it took 28 hours, and you're telling me "It didn't happen in 10 so you're lying", no, I said 28, not 10, it didn't happen in 10, I didn't say it happened in 10, in fact I pretty much said that it Didn't happen in 10, it happened after 10, in 28 hours.

Holy fuck nuts, someone tell me this isn't real life.

>how are you gonna collect anything if im alive? are you implying you are trying to kill me or what?

If you remember, the deal was that I own you until your current physical incarnation ended. I'm not an asshole and didn't want to lock you into a permanent deal. I'm not going to take your soul, either way when you sell someone your soul it isn't like they rip it out of you and you don't exist anymore. It's more like slavery, they own you and if you disobey them they can do anything they want to you and no one is going to do shit about it because as far as the law goes you belong to them until the requirements of your contract are met.
>>
>>17382683
bro if a supernatural 100+ year old undead or demonic monster can be killed be a normal human who took 6 months of martial arts class .. i mean really?

i feel like you are trying to trick me into getting murdered or something no offense but lol
>>
>>17382686
IT DIDNT RAIN 28 HOURS LATER EITHER AND YOU AGREED TO DO IT IN 4 HOURS BUT NOTHING HAPPENED CAUSE YOU CANT DO SHIT!

btw do you realize how you sound like a full blown psycho? "oh yeah i just want to enslave people thats my thing even if they dont want to be enslaved"

i dont believe it, because i know its not true, but im so triggered by your arrogance and delusion and this psychopathic behaviour
>>
>>17382697
It did, maybe you've forgotten.

>oh yeah i just want to enslave people thats my thing even if they dont want to be enslaved

If I'm going to bother making someone stronger, then they're going to work for me, yes. Like it or not there are consequences for your actions, and agreeing to a contract is something you've done.

It's fine, don't believe, you'll live just as you are now without giving it a second thought and that'll all be fine for a while until I decide it's time to turn you into something stronger.
>>
>>17382690
Forget it then. We wanted to give you a fighting chance because you showed some spirit which is rare these days. I fought to try to help you and I am only 99, which is young in comparison with the elders in my coterie. Good luck.
>>
>>17382717
are you that desperate? not having enough people joining the roleplay club?

you say im an annoying cunt, etc, we dont have anything to do with each other, i told you several times that i'm out of that, but yet almost what HALF A YEAR later you still insist on it?

move on man, move on

for someone who talked about reputation and consequences and that killing people isnt right unless its for self defense you seem very okay with trying to force people into situations they dont want to be in
>>
>>17382726
yeah sure my dear :)
>>
>>17382726
Why don't you come visit me in Florida instead. I don't know how things work for you, but I imagine forging political connections would be beneficial.
>>
>>17382778
What political connections would we get?
>>
>>17382734
Those are the laws set by the powers that be, you shouldn't have made any deals if you didn't want to pony up, maybe you'll learn from that experience. Lucky for you I'm a decent enough guy, so it's not like you've contracted yourself to someone who just wants to torture everyone for entertainment.

>>17382788
The King of north Florida.
>>
>>17382808
www.youtube.com/watch?v=L0MK7qz13bU
>>
>>17382808
>The King of north Florida.
Dissapointing. I'm sure you're not the anon who posted about making a political connection. Thought maybe two factions might be able to forge a fresh allegiance. It's rare these days.
>>
>>17383001
>>17379088
>>
>>17375169
Eh, why not?
>>
>>17375169
yes make me a vampire
>>
>>17383036
>>17383015
sure, you wanna meet me in a dark corner tonight? dont tell anyone and dont bring any guns you gonna startle my gentle soul
>>
>>17383001
I am. I'm not a vampire, the council recognizes my position here. Call it a new startup, the first group to contact me gets my favor. I'm sentimental like that. I've heard some interesting things about the King in nothern Louisiana, apparently I'm supposed to end up being able to do those things as well. For now I'm mostly alone here, which is why someone that breaks that monotony will gain some degree of loyalty from me. It's up to you though.
>>
>>17383042
Can I bring my friend?
>>
>>17382050
Well, living a normal life I probably would never see it anyway.
>>
There are vampire in france ?
Please tell me where to find them
>>
>>17378589
>>17378579

You're telling me that you can make a lot of money just by being female and streaming video games in cute outfits? How do I start? Sign me up.
>>
>>17383047
If you're not a vampire then my coterie is not interested. Good luck with your endeavors and your attempt to harness your power. >>17383113
Yes, but I haven't been to France in decades. The elders in my group will not help pinpoint locations. Good luck.
>>
>>17383070
no no come alone.. its personal and sweet.
>>
>>17383274
You've lived for 99 years and don't know what Kings are?

Yeah, thanks, that's pretty typical. It seems like there may be some influences keeping others from getting involved with me. At this point even a personal connection would be appreciated, if you're interested.
>>
>>17383355
What are Kings?
>>
>>17383369
I don't think you're the person I've been talking to but if you are, ask your elders. I'm not interested in explaining it to people on this board.
>>
>>17383369
Elders. Vampires who are very old, citywide, very powerful. Think dark ages or before. They exist more as a force of nature by that point because of the hunger and immortality taking its toll so when they actually say something everyone in our society listens.

They set up kingdoms in different areas, far from each other, mostly just to stake out hunting areas. There's no real council or order among the kings. There would be no point. Imagine putting 8-10 (the known number of kings in north America) in one room. It would be like stoking 8-10 hurricanes, then dropping them in the same room. They don't care a rip one way or the other about one another. They have nothing to prove. No shortage of resources in their kingdoms. And they're old enough to know that fighting among themselves is pointless and they don't bother themselves with the affairs of younger vampires, whom they regard as little better than wild dogs.

That's why the rules and laws are dictated on a coven level.
>>
>>17383497
But that guy said he isn't a vampire. He said he's a King.
>>
>>17383379
Sorry about interrupting. I just figured a quick and dirty intro would help him not to ask too many questions. I dunno about your Elder's, but mine like to suppress too much interest in the Kings to keep too-curious youngsters from bothering them.
Apparently it's becoming trendy to try to suckerpunch a King based off some half arsed power snatching theory.
>>
>>17383526
You didn't read anything in this thread, did you? He said he's a human. Not a vampire.
>>
>>17383501
Maybe. I've never seen one and I've been around a long while. I don't mess with them just because I have no interest at this point.

(BTW...Booth fell on the stage and broke his leg. He didn't jump. It actually was more like.
>Bang!
Sic semper Tyranus!
>melodramatic pose on the balcony rail.
Whooooaaaaa!
>thud
>>
>>17374876

This thread had potential. If we'd all just stuck to discussing them as fiction, it would have been great. But, as with every fucking thread, the faggot RPers turned up to play out their retarded little game.

You cunts are why /x/ is shit.
>>
>>17383526
That's fine, but I am a little surprised if you don't know about other types of Kings. I know that things other than what I'm talking about take that title but from what I understand the power Kings hold extends beyond their species abilities.

>>17383542
I never said I was human.
>>
>>17375169
>There is an ancient magic tradition that was used to create vampirism in the beginning of this.

I'm going to need an academic source for this. No, High Priestess Raven-Fox Rainbowfarts doesn't count.
>>
>>17383612

He's talking bollocks. Anyone with even a simple understanding of folklore would know vampires were just the result of superstition from the locals of eastern Europe, later stoked by Christianity that associated them with the devil. Even modern adaptations tend to pick either Cain or Lilith as the 'original' vampire, but these ideas came well after folklore vampires were believed.
>>
>>17383355
I have not heard of Kings, nor has the elder that is with me right now. She thinks she may have some knowledge of your claim but remembers it differently.
>>
>>17383712
Would you mind explaining it to me? The one that found me told me what I was, and then left telling me to figure everything out on my own. I suspect that because he didn't have the knowledge to teach what I needed to know, but didn't want to admit that to me.

The spirits of this land recognize me as the King here, and I have stories of one King in Louisiana, but that's all I know at this point. That and how the deities interact with and refer to me.
>>
>>17383746
So just one person told you that and you believe it? Sounds genius.
>>
>>17382828
Brilliant song!!! LET IT GOOOOOOOO!!

>>17375055
Bitch, you're delusional.

>>17376922
What's up, Fairy? My favoritest person on /x/!

>>17383712
Your elders are probably grooming you, seek help.

>>17383630
Preach!

Hypothetically, why would a vampire tell you guys and reasonably attractive girl (Fairy) about it?

You are aware everything is being recorded by your respected ISP's right?
>>
>>17383883
Fairy Queen is a man and samefagging record holder.
>>
>>17383887
Doubt it.

She's awesome.
>>
>>17383883
im not delusional it happened and i dont accept any supposed facts from people called "cum cannibal"

thanks
>>
>>17383871
I don't want to get into the details, suffice it to say any proof that I needed of his validity has been met.
>>
>>17375169
I'll take one vampirism please. I'm part romanian so that might help.
>>
>>17383907
>I'm not delusional.

That's EXACTLY what someone who is delusional would say... how can you be certain??

And don't judge another persons name, regardless of how awesome it may be
>>
>>17383974
because it literally happened?

i dont have a mental illness, i visited doctors and stuff

and people dont hallucinate real life stuff like that without hard drugs or extreme schizophrenia

your name is fucking stupid and you should be ashamed
>>
>>17383983
>i dont have a mental illness

True, I wouldn't class developmental trauma an illness. Most likely it stems from neglect as a kid.

anterior cingulate cortex, perhaps you're deficient in serotonin, can't say so it's a guess

What were your parents like when you were young?
>>
>>17383983
>your name is fucking stupid and you should be ashamed

Fascinating. Does my name scare you?

You're religious, right?
>>
>>17384029
completely off, my parents were (and still are) very caring and loving

no traumas or abuse from no one you shit psychologist

how the hell would i know i need to get a weapon few minutes before sketchy men appear at my door when im alone when its dark? that was literally knowing the future

good riddance cum freak
>>
File: 4bfe7e00da.png (26 KB, 932x841) Image search: [Google]
4bfe7e00da.png
26 KB, 932x841
>>17384036
you probably think names like "shit piss" and "lord of le penis" are funny too
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 26

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.