[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Holy Swords
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 121
Thread images: 13
File: image.png (197 KB, 867x867) Image search: [Google]
image.png
197 KB, 867x867
I want to know how to turn a sword into a holy weapon to fend off christian/catholic demons
>>
>>17365013
Jesus gives you the sword if you accept him.
basically what it says in the bible.
>>
>>17365013
Have the pope piss on it
>>
File: nun4U.jpg (89 KB, 508x695) Image search: [Google]
nun4U.jpg
89 KB, 508x695
>christian/catholic demons
>>
>>17365013
this
I need some sort of weapon guys
What do I need to look for as a general catch-all?
Silver?
Blessed?
What do I need for my blade and most importantly, where can I get it
>>
>>17365051
get a blessed silver sword

ez and obvious

get jesus' name engraved too in hebrew
>>
>>17365013
I'd just get a regular sword, maybe engrave Dee's Sigil of Aemeth on it, consecrate it with some holy oil and call it a day. It's not like demons are going to give a fuck about a physical weapon anyway so you better make sure the consecration takes.
>>
you're gonna need a grand soul gem, you can find these in a lot of dungeons, especially if they're inhabited by mages or preferably necromancers, then you need to fill it, you want to buy soul trap from the golden claw guy in riverwood, if he doesnt have it check in with faringar at whiterun court, the tricky part is finding a creature with a high enough level, hagravens are usually a surefire way but those might be challenging considering how novice you seem to be, then just take your sword of choice to an alchemy station and bam enchanted sword
>>
>>17365110
>at first i was like
Nigger is mad retarded
>then i kept on reading and
I lol'd
>>
The reason I need this knowledge is I know a fool that wants to summon a demon for power and he will need a back up plan in case he can't control it
>>
Have it blessed or carve some crosses into it or something. If it belonged to a powerful christian or made with the bones of one I think it would inherently be empowered with Christian magic.
>>
>>17365063
well silver is very soft
how far can I go before the silver is too unpure?
silver plated steel?
coin silver?
>>
>>17365013
>I want to know how to turn a sword into a holy weapon to fend off christian/catholic demons

Boil the hell out of it.
>>
File: z6lCDDA.jpg (150 KB, 900x675) Image search: [Google]
z6lCDDA.jpg
150 KB, 900x675
>>17365013
I see your holy sword, and I raise you...
>>
File: 12341324124.jpg (6 KB, 280x180) Image search: [Google]
12341324124.jpg
6 KB, 280x180
>>17365013
Why not just get some cartridges blessed by a priest or something, are you some kind of Yuropoor who can't into guns or something?
>>
As much as a holy weapon helps, your will power against demons will be more effective
>>
>>17365299

/this

The Devil - Venerable Fulton Sheen

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FuCw8UT5y6c

"The devil knows your name but calls you by your sin, God knows your sin but calls you by your name.."
>>
>>17365013
you cant. there is a parable in the bible about swords. its mainly meant to set a class distinction between "the lord" and any other man however you can interpret it in a literal sense

yours is the blade of a commoner not that of the lords. it shall not have the same power

alternately you could just do you homework and assume that regardless of religion things would be weak to what the folklore states

this is more interesting. you would want to electroplate different metal on the blade and then re sharpen it so if you cut or stabbed something each would contact it

bronze, copper ,silver , gold and iron (not steel but real iron the black stuff) and if you want to get fancy engrave it with crosses and maybe some celtic knots
>>
>>17365013
Why limit yourself to Judeo-Christian demons? Slap some holy symbols from Buddhism and Shinto stuff while you're at it.

Get a priest to bless it, but just in case have a Native American shaman bless it too. Maintain it with regular sharpening, prayers, holy water administered by aspergillum, and smudge stick cleansing.
>>
One who lives by the sword shall die by the sword
>>
>>17365051
To have serious, unwavering faith will give Holy power to any weapon you yield. It's nothing special about "blessed" swords physically that makes them powerful, it's the good graces of God. So long as you are a faithful believer, you will have those Graces, and your blade shall smite evil.
>>
>>17365013
I've been hunting demons for 6 years and have never encountered a demon that can be physically harmed. Blessed weapons are bogus.
>>
>>17365013
I have one with swastikas and other good luck symbols on it like eagles and lions. I blessed it through many meditations and use it for various rituals. 10/10 would recommend.
>>
>>17365501
How does one get unraveling faith?
>>
>>17365501
this. just like the ark of the covenant or king solomons ring, those material things didnt wield power, it was God's grace/power manifesting through them. if you believe or God blesses you with his glory, he can turn an ordinary pencil into a demon slaying weapon.
>>
File: image.jpg (285 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
285 KB, 1000x1000
>>17365013
>swinging around physical weapons of man to fight being's that exist on an entirely different scale

There is literally no reason to do this, unless you want to seem cool in front of your occult associates at the next LARP session. Go fucking forge a staff of providence in the astral realm and destroy demons with a thought like a fucking wizard should. Or you could just not be a lame crusader wannabe and be chill, why bother fending them off? Do you hate fun?
>>
First it needs to be an actual weapon, not a wall-hanger made for display, but a real sword designed to function as a weapon. Not a glorified weeb fish knife, but a European sword. Research into what real swords are. Expect to pay $400-$1500 at minimum for a decent sword.

Now you stop there because you've got a real sword and magic and demons aren't real. Instead get some water bottles, pool noodles, and/or tatami mats, and mess around with backyard cutting.

Just be careful and don't dismember yourself. Swords will cut you wide open: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q_RpbaUU7NI
>>
File: 1327395863713.gif (2 MB, 341x321) Image search: [Google]
1327395863713.gif
2 MB, 341x321
>>17365663
Right, that's why the most published demonologists of today say otherwise, and the sword is a classic piece of ceremonial magic.
>>
So say I had all the prerequisites to christen a sword holy...
But... Hear me me out now...
But... I applied it to a Chainsaw.
>>
File: fedora_man_by_joyfulstock.jpg (176 KB, 664x1203) Image search: [Google]
fedora_man_by_joyfulstock.jpg
176 KB, 664x1203
This thread is so fedora. Jesus Christ. I downloaded this picture from Google Images just for you guys.
>>
>>17365744
And ceremonial magic is just outdated elitist garbage which has already been reduced to more efficient less expensive yet equally effect forms.

You can literally do the exact same thing inside your head if you get good enough, why bother with a shitty $1500 sword that will just tell everyone, including demons, that you are a nerd, when you can summon a flaming spirit sword wreathed in the flames of your unyielding faith with which you can dramatically burn through demons? Still inefficient and limited as fuck though, most will just back off if you invoke your faith wholly.
>>
>>17365444
how would you prefer to die
>>
>>17365444
age old trips of truth
>>
>>17365829
Punching a rabid grizzly bear in the face to distract it from a terrorized vacationing family while tripping on a combination of LSD and heroin.
>>
>>17365013
>christian/catholic demons
Are demons religious? I was not aware.

I don't know, I tend to fall under the "If one thing is true, everything is true," so honestly anything probably works, so long as it's sanctified by SOME holy man. Holy water comes in many forms too - a sacred spring, for instance.

It'd be pricey, but I wonder if an iron-silver alloy would be effective? I ask because the iron might help with the price, and also the strength, but maybe you need pure silver anyway.
>>17365804
>not wanting a magical blade for the purposes of badass adventuring and demonslaying
>>
>>17365326
This guy is funny. Stand up priest. If we had one of these around here, I'd be a catholic probably.
>>
>>17365051
Hey man. I'm a Catholic priest who is considering going to school for exorcism. I've seen some spooky shit, and also have a degree in history from a bible college. I would say your safest bet would be a longsword of any good quality metal. Don't get silver, but if you've got money to spend, silver embellishents on the handle will help. Take it to the closest large cathedral to have blessed. Accept Christ as the saviour of man, that part is paramount. The armour of faith will shield you from incredible things, but sometimes you do need to get a bit more physical. For protection, the sword should have the veneration of a saint. Either Saint Michael, Saint Joan of Arc, Saint George, or Saint Boniface, considering all of them are important figures shown frequently with swords. Mother Mary is always a good choice, but she is more for protection. If you are looking to be on the offensive go with a crusader saint or St. Joan or Boniface. Saint Michael as well, is essentially the most worldly of Angels. he will always protect you. Invoke those saints for protection if you are fighting things that aren't of this world. Guns won't do anything for you. Nor will crossbows, or any other ranged weapon. The battles you will fight are spiritual, and close and personal weapons are far more effective if therefore blessed and customized to call upon saints. Spears are worth looking in to. puts more reach between you and the enemy. If you go with a spear, either invoke saint longinus, the soldier who pierced the side of Christ with his spear, or, I daresay, go the pagan route. Protect your soul with Christian prayer, but pray to Odin or Wodan the Allfather for help. Pagan deities are more often than not demon's of heir own accord, btu anybody going into battle can be smiled upon by Wodan or Doran/Thor if they sacrifice to them.

Good luck and Godspeed.

If anyone else has any other questions about holy armament, i'll stick around in this thread.
>>
>>17365110
Kek
>>
>>17365365

I'm a priest. You're wrong. Christ himself even told his men to sell their clothes to buy swords if they needed. If you live by the sword you shall die by the sword, sure, but that doesn't mean you won't have salvation. Many would infact prefer to be martyred; martyrdom is the truest path to heaven.
>>
>>17365905
Didn't realize we had Muslim priests.
>>
>>17365908
I'm a Catholic priest, actually. If you die in defense of Christ or his people, you will be guarenteed a spot in heaven; that doesn't mean to die on the offensive. Terrorism, pointless war, land-grabbing, those are all massive sins. Being on the offensive is disgusting and comtemptable; but it is right and just to defend the innocent. That's the Catholic viewpoint, anyways. The Muslim one is to be more offensive. Dying killing infidels will get you your 72 basement dwellers
>>
>>17365894

I doubt your a priest but I'll bite.

Can I still be saved if I was baptized but never did my confirmation?
>>
>>17365941
Yup. Sacraments (other than baptism) aren't 100% necessary for salvation. If you want to be completely sure that you are saved, the easiest way is to go to confession and confess your sins, but we are saved by the grace of God alone. Not by works, not by prayer, not by faith. We are saved by the grace of God.
>>
>>17365948
Hey man, I was raised in a catholic church. I was baptized at 8, went to my first reconciliation, had the eucharist, etc.

I fell out of the church, and part of me wants to be apart of it again, but I can't bring myself to believe. I've tried before and I just can't. What should I do?
>>
>>17365986
Honestly? Pray. I'll pray for you as well. Praying as a non-believer seems sort of weird, I know. I was a non-believer for most of my life. Pray on it. Look for the love and joy in the world. The world is going alright, all things considered. Try not to put too much emphasis on believing, and try to put more emphasis on just opening your heart to God. Try and open yourself up to God and look for the signs he sends you. If you are interested in Joining the Catholic Church without necesarilly believing yet, that's also a path you can take. I know I originally joined the church to have some sort of community and family to be a part of that was deeply traditional and that had it's roots all the way back to Christ; God found me and called me a few months after that. Look into the RCIA ministers in your diocese. Call local Catholic Churches and ask about their RCIA programs/retreats.

I'll pray for you, brother.
>>
>>17366010
What if I can find God but not Jesus? That's kind of where I'm at. I want to be open the Source of all things, but I just can't make myself believe the stories.

I don't want to emerge myself in it and have the belief follow, because then I might think I've brainwashed myself for the rest of my life. I want it to be genuine if I'm going to believe, you know?
>>
>>17366037
Take drugs at church
>>
>>17366037
That's fair enough. Jesus is God, in the Church. To me, Jesus was actually easier to believe in than God. There is historical proof of God. Most scholars admit that there is lots of evidence (even nonbiblical evidence) that Jesus existed. Read the new testament, read into Christ's message of love and peace, let that love and peace fill you. I'm reminded of Matthew 11:28 and onwards;
"Come to Me, all who are weary and heavy-laden, and I will give you rest. 29"Take My yoke upon you and learn from Me, for I am gentle and humble in heart, and YOU WILL FIND REST FOR YOUR SOULS. 30"For My yoke is easy and My burden is light."

believing in Christ is easy. He will not strain you, he will rest and bring peace to your soul.
>>
File: 1453862450327.jpg (41 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
1453862450327.jpg
41 KB, 480x480
>>17365013
>>
>>17366066
There is one God and Donald Trump is his Prophet.
>>
>>17366066
I've got a question for you priest bro. The major relics of St. Maria Goretti were in my town recently. While there, I blessed one of my rings for protection. Would my faith and it being a third-class relic help any now? Or would it simply have been the faith alone that would protect me?
>>
>>17365894
>catholic priest
>pray to pagan gods
wut
>>
>>17365948

Thanks by the way.

Also gotta be honest,

I'm really not so down with the "with your spirit" thing.

God be with you
>>
>>17365592
>physically harmed
Are we talking about the daemon itself, or a vessel?
>>
>>17365063
Sure that would work, if OP actually wanted the demon to take the sword from him and bend it like butter.
>>
>2016
>Not blessing your fists with sigils and ashes
>>
>>17365110
i thought you were going just straight elder scrolls, but saw you were going right into skyrim and got disappointed. Baby's first elder scrolls ruins yet another possibly good reference.
>>
>>17366636
>>>/v/eddit
>>
>>17366640
yeah bud ill be sure to go to /v/ just to make a post responding to a guy here, that'l show him.
>>
>>17365267
i still cant believe these people exist. Can they just be aborted?
>>
>>17365804
>>17365267

All would cringe to death.

In this life, and the next.
>>
>>17365621
A swastica is the symbol of Thor. It's lightning.
>>
>>17365894
Odin is known for turning the tides of battle so that the losing side wins so the more powerfull side goes to valhalla
>>
>>17365013
Shove it up your ass to the hilt and chant three Hail Mary's. Congratulations.
>>
Never heard about Christian demons
>>
>>17365013
Accept Jesus, have Him in your heart. Your tongue will be the sword as long as you speak the word of Christ.
>>
>>17365762
Chainsaw hand attachment?
>>
Alright, /x/. let's do this.
The first two are silver and iron.a pure iron weapon might help. copper defends against some beasties, but no idea which. gold might be in line with silver and iron, but i have no idea. besides those, theres salt. its a really well known defense item. a slightly lesser known item is red brick dust. you simply sprinkle it across your doorstep and its believed that it will keep those that mean you harm from entering your home. beyond all that, if you can acquire holy water, pouring that on a weapon before use might be okay,
>>
Sword? Get a priest to bless your vacuum cleaner instead. Worked fine for Luigi, worked fine for Ghostbusters.
>>
>>17365894
>I'm a priest
>Praying to Germanic gods is a good idea

Nice try, Satan.
>>
>>17365013
i need a sword to fend off christians. ..... any blacksmiths in the labor force anymore ?
>>
>>17367842
praying to germanic gods is actually a very good idea, where do u get your information ?
>>
>sword
get a gun you fucking yuropoor
>>
Stick it in your fat cunt.
>>
I had my Semi-Auto Shotgun and AR10 blessed . Ready to shoot some Hail Mary's now !
>>
>>17368536

>lives with his mom, never ever used a firearm
>>
>>17365894
I'm protestant
>>
What if the fiery swords of the angels were lightsabers?
>>
>>17365804
what in the name of kek is going on there?
>>
>>17368536
>ar10
>laughingoperators.jpg
>>
>>17365013
A sword to fight Christian/Catholic demons? Just tell them Jesus said to fuck off.
>>
>>17367168
Are you talking about the swastika or the sig rune?
>>
>>17365920
Yeah... and waging war for the glory of Asgard guarantees you a spot in Valhalla. Everyone singing the same song in their own key.
>>
>>17365147
You want the best steel you can get, obviously. The Silver is a garnish of sorts. I'm not a weaponsmith, forgive my lack of vocabulary.
>>
Where can I get a holy blessed fedora?
>>
>>17365894
Are you still with us?
>>
>>17365018
Underrated post
>>
>>17365326
how does love of unity and violence work together?
>>
>>17365326
break up of corporations... GAD DAMN LUCIFER!
>>
>>17365284
Fuck, I live in the US and I can't imagine finding a fucking Priest willing to bless bullets for you. Are you in the deep south or something?
>>
I went to a church and got my master cutlass a silver augment and now I do +10 burn damage to undead and spectres. Been using it since the banshee attacked Driftwood
>>
File: 1452400682012.jpg (445 KB, 1920x1200) Image search: [Google]
1452400682012.jpg
445 KB, 1920x1200
>>17365013
Jews are the closest you'll get to Satan's children walking the earth.

Get yourself one of these babies and slay the Synagogue of Satan.
>>
>>17365013
A physical weapon won't help you. The most powerful weapon you have is your soul. An entity just like the demons only made in their father's image.
>>
>>17371348
yeup. Sorry for the ultra late reply.
>>
>>17367842
Priest here. I should put in the disclaimer that it's incredibly dangerous, and likely to get you damned by God, but if you care more about yourself on the physical plane, the Germanic Gods are pretty much the Go-TO.
>>
>>17371909
I'm personally of the "every religion and myth is real" flavour of pantheist, but was raised Catholic, and can't help but wonder how you reconcile monotheism with acknowledging Odin et al as deities. Theologically, doctrinally, psychologically...?
>>
>>17371946
Polytheism to monotheism. What monos call angels, demons, etc. polys call gods. The capital G God would then be in essence, the collective consciousness of all other entities.
>>
File: Samsung 1 276.jpg (1 MB, 3264x1836) Image search: [Google]
Samsung 1 276.jpg
1 MB, 3264x1836
>>17371168
I don't live with MoM or Dad..both Dead...Here is a picture or two
>>
File: Samsung 1 289.jpg (1 MB, 3264x1836) Image search: [Google]
Samsung 1 289.jpg
1 MB, 3264x1836
>>
>>17372061
Hey, I got that same set up.
>>
File: Ssc.gif (1003 KB, 245x173) Image search: [Google]
Ssc.gif
1003 KB, 245x173
Someone watched a little too much Blue Exorcist
>>
>>17365051
>>17365013
fucking neckbeards running around with your demon swords lmao
>>
>>17365592
How do you hunt what you can't kill?
>>
>>17371831

that blade looks like it swirls up into an orange dildo
>>
>>17371993
speaking as a Christian, wouldn't anything not God be called demons? After all, an angel would not want itself to be worshipped.
>>
>>17365013
Easiest way.

Get some olive oil.
Wipe said sword down with olive oil while reciting the prayer of Archangel Michael.

Boom, holy sword bless in holy oil under Michael.
>>
>>17365267
lol...doublewide trailer ninja
is that bucket the meth lab?
>>
>>17365804
goddammit i feel like a nerd just looking at this shit-
once you guys get your first piece of pussy, this will all be emberrasing to you
>>
The bell is stronger than the sword.
Follow the bell
.. ..
.. .
>>
>>17372862
You feel, but you absorb.
>>
>>17374113
...end. Follow the bell end.
>>
>>17365762
Lolololol do want
>>
>>17371733
>Lying this hard
You haven't even tried.
>>
>>17365118
>but you never
Learned how to fucking greentext. >>>/reddit/
>>
>>17365420
and sharpen it either with a special oil, or holy water.
>>
>>17373492
Preferably extra virgin, like OP.
>>
>>17365013
If i had a holy sword id name it Logos
>>
>>17375756
I'd name mine Legos
>>
>>17365013
>I want to know how to turn a sword into a holy weapon to fend off christian/catholic demons

Why? It doesn't seem like many demons belong to churches. I never see them at the bake sales.

Maybe Catholic congregations have more of a demon population? I'm Methodist and I'm pretty sure we're all human at my church.
>>
>>17365013
You must find the pieces of the blade known only as Valermos, the sword of fire, which can be found on all 5 continents inhabited by humanity.

You require the 3 pieces of the shattered blade, the Hilt & cross guard, and the blessed ruby gem for the pommel.

once you have gathered the pieces, you must get the holy water of St. John from the old Teutonic church in Lithuania, then proceed to Mt. Vesuvius, and reforge the blade in the depth of the volcano's hearth. only then will you be able to drive back the Muslim hordes that threaten to swallow Europe once again.
>>
hghgjhgfj
Thread replies: 121
Thread images: 13

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.